Vonix Reviews

Our advisors have recommended this product 6 times in the last 30 days

Browse Vonix Reviews

Rohith from Orlando Heart & Vascular Center

Very satisfied overall

Pros

The phones and mobile app are easy to use. The call quality has been good, the VoIP service has been stable, and the customer service has been outstanding.

Cons

Implementation was not as smooth as I was expecting it to be, but the problems it entailed were solved promptly by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his staff.

Reasons for Choosing Vonix

Crexendo had higher upfront costs and required us to sign a contract that would have ranged anywhere from 1 to 5 years in length. After the stability issues we experienced with our previous VoIP provider, I felt that it was important to choose the option with the most freedom of action, which was Vonix. They did not require a contract and provided us with the option of keeping the Cisco phones we used at the time or buying/leasing new Poly phones. In contrast, Crexendo required that we buy/lease Yealink phones from them.

Reasons for Switching to Vonix

VoIP.ms was affected by a DDoS attack, which they were not sufficiently prepared for. This caused instability with our VoIP service for 2 weeks, frustrating people calling in and staff alike. We decided to switch to a new telephone service provider in order to stabilize our phone system as soon as possible with a company that we felt could better ensure that stability.

Response from Vonix Networks

Replied November 2021

Thank you for your positive review! Since we do onsite implementations and with the nature of IT networks, it's always possible that we run into situations that can't always be planned for. However, our experienced, onsite support team is committed to responsiveness and to work through it promptly. We do our best to keep implementations as smooth as possible! Glad all is working well for you!

Gina from Blue Sky Storage

Great Business Phone System and Service

It was so easy to switch over to them. They took care of everything and really made sure we were happy. They called regularly to check in and any changes we wanted were done really quickly. Overall, we are very happy with Vonix service.

Pros

I loved the personalized service from Vonix. Their team was really responsive, and I was always able to talk to the same person. The call quality is much better than I had before, and I like that Vonix is local and responsive to all my questions.

Cons

We switched from regular phone lines to Vonix's cloud phone system. It was different than when we had before, so we had to learn how to use it. But the team at Vonix was really responsive and helpful and they walked us through the training.

Reasons for Switching to Vonix

Vonix was local and they gave us better customer support and a better price. Their flat-rate pricing was more clear, so we knew how much we would pay every month.

Gonzalo from Instituto Nacional de Estadistica y Censos

Industry: Investment Management

Vonix improves customer service

Very good at improving the flow of services and messages.

Pros

It can be easily configured and migration is easy. If you do not succeed, you call customer service and they will support your requirements.

Cons

With migration you should give feedback on how to use Vonix.

Response from Vonix Networks

Replied August 2021

Hi Gonzalo, thanks for the review! At Vonix, we always strive to ensure our training is thorough. If there is further training your team needs, please reach out, and we will set up whatever you need! Thanks again for using Vonix!

Curtiss from AAMCO Transmissions

It rings all day long!

We knew there was a problem with our marketing versus inbound call volume. We were using the cable company for phone service and internet. This is a little less expensive and our phone rings all day. We no longer have walkin customers say they tried to call and could not get thru. Vonix is helping keep the phone ringing.

Pros

This system simplifies answering every incoming call to our shop. The app allows me to answer while on test drives, in the lot or even at home.

Cons

Cell phone app has some quirks. I was told an update is coming soon.

Reasons for Switching to Vonix

callers were unable to get through.

Response from Vonix Networks

Replied November 2021

Thank you for the review! We are glad you've been happy with your new system.

Beth from South Orlando Jazzercise

Customer service really sets Vonix apart from the rest.

As a new business owner, new customers are key and I feel like having good communication through my custom greetings and the transfer of the voicemails to allow quick communication back really opens up opportunities. I have and will continue to recommend Vonix to other businesses.

Pros

I like that as soon as a voice message is left, it emails me a recorded version. It allows me to stay on top of new customers messages, whether during class times or not. We are a fitness boutique and it's usually loud with music playing in the background. The messages are critical. Vonix worked out a customized, logical auto attendant for our personal business needs.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that I do have to manually remove the voicemails from the phone even after I have listened to them through the email. However, I bet if I were to call customer service they would figure out a way so that I do not have to go through that extra step. Their customer service is stellar.

Reasons for Choosing Vonix

The price was right and they were quick about giving me an installation date since I was on a short timeline.

Response from Vonix Networks

Replied June 2020

Hi Beth, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy our features are helping your studio. Also, we're currently developing a "listen and remove" feature for voicemail messages! It's coming soon - we'll reach out to get you set up when it's available. Thank you for the recommendation!

Paul from Daley Law

Industry: Law Practice

Law Firm - Multi Office Locations

They are a great team of professionals, they provide an outstanding product/service at a very affordable price. They make the change over as painless as possible.

Pros

The firm has employees in two states and three locations. Each location has an extension and phone and we talk as if we are in the next room. The quality of the calls is much better than our previous provider. The cost is lower than our previous service provider.

Cons

It is always a process of changing providers but we were able to schedule a time when it would least impact our office and Vonix was able to get it done within the allotted time.

Reasons for Switching to Vonix

The previous provider lacked the quality of customer service and provided an average product/service at an okay price. Switching allowed us to get superior customer service, improved produce/service at a reduced cost. I have worked with the team that operates Vonix in the past and have always been impressed.

Tammy from Lucas Site Development LLC

Love the support and ease of using the phone system

Very Good

Pros

Customer Service is very good and the quality of the phone system

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about it.

Response from Vonix Networks

Replied November 2021

Thank you for your positive review!

Tim from Lazy Moon

Industry: Restaurants

easy setup and service

Pros

Friendly and reliable service people, easy setup, and great product

Cons

No real negative to the service to date.

Response from Vonix Networks

Replied June 2020

Hi Tim, thanks for your feedback! Looking forward to continuing to work with you (and get some company lunches at your place!)

JOHN from Ring's Manufacturing

Industry: Plastics

New Vonix VOIP Installation

We have been very pleased with quality of product, ease of transition from our previous phone system and the professionalism of the install. Every question was answered completely and thoroughly to our satisfaction. We highly recommend Vonix for your VOIP needs.

Pros

How easy it was to switch carriers and the countless options for the phone system.

Cons

We haven't found any issues at this time.

Cost and options.

April from Felsing LLC

Great Service

Working with rep and his team is a great experience. I know that with a phone call or an email, they are there to assist with whatever our company may need.

Pros

The Vonix software is easy to use and it is easily customized to fit our needs.

Cons

At this point, there isn't anything that I do not like.

Jana from 3CM Multifamily

Above and Beyond

I love the fact that we are in sync across the board. We deal with one company, one rep, one software that has everything we needed.

Pros

It is user friendly. It was simple to switch over

Cons

I haven't found a con just yet. Any Con I thought would come up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] fixed.

Customer Service

Brannon from Carpenter Morse Group Inc

Vonix Review

Very attentive to tailoring their VoIP services to our business needs. Customer service has been fantastic.

Pros

I appreciate the ease of the software. It has been useful to our business needs.

Cons

None to report at this time. There are no cons to report.

Customer service.