What are VSLogger users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using VSLogger software through verified user reviews

Browse all VSLogger Reviews

• Have you used VSLogger and would like to share your experience with others?

Very useful apllication

I have to say, helps me a lot when I am in some noise and I can not hear the speaker very well. And I am most tome in noise. Just find quiet place and play a saved call. Irreplaceable!

Pros

First off all I most like quality of record calls.

Cons

Sometimes by himself turn off recording. I notice that is happenig when my phone get update.

Kira

Industry: Import and Export

September 2016

Great product! Simple to use!

We utilize the product to listen and record phone conversations on a daily basis. Multiple managers have access and we have had great success monitoring calls for quality. The most recent interaction with Versadial was for HELP! Recently, we had to have a review on how to setup groups and seating, etc. We had an excellent experience with tech support. Thank you so much!

Pros

Ease of use.

Rafael

Intercam

Would like to have representation in Mexico with local support.

Pros

Easy to use, quick response in case of issues with the system.

Cons

Expensive cost of support and licenses, and non spanish support

Reasons for choosing VSLogger

Partner offers

Reasons for switching to VSLogger

End of sales

Jim

Professional, and knowledgeable experience.

Less administration, management and more accessibility to access the recordings.

Pros

The easy of use, progressively making software improvements, customer and technical support I get from customer service agent in the support group as well as the the online support documents.

Cons

More YouTube videos showcasing the product as well as technical videos on how to troubleshoot, upgrade the Adutante software. If there was a video walking a customer through the process on generating the web browser certificate creation is beneficial.

Jill

Industry: Law Enforcement

Excellent easy to understand help

Pros

We often have to get recordings, the software is extremely user friendly!

Cons

We have had twice in the 7 years I've been with the Office to where the software was somehow unhooked, by another vendor. Once the problem was found and identified, the Technicians worked very hard to get it back up and operating correctly.

Giorgian

City of Toronto Review

Pros

Easy to use and integrate with existing systems.

Cons

It would be nice if more explanations would be provided for each setting (e.g. CTI Link, No RTP Timeout, Compression etc)

Matt

September 2016

Prefect Customer Service

Customer service as well as technical support have been prefect on all instances. I have had a great experience every time I have contacted for support where the result have always been a success. It is an important part of customer satisfaction when a call is made to any vendor where the issue have always the technical staff have been able to identify and resolve the issue. Another great point I should point is their follow up. I have also enjoyed their technical expertise, skill and willingness to train you on all features and making sure you are comfortable with their products.

Pros

Easy of use and client support

Cons

None

Sherah

May 2015

New User Review

My company has been using Versadial for some time now but I am a new user to the system. Their support team is great. They are very thorough and walked me through the training process step by step. My questions are answered in a timely, professional and friendly manner.

Terry

March 2015

Voice Recorder

This is a good phone recorder system. We use it to record radio and telephone traffic. We have had some hard drive issues, however, they were addressed and resolved. The quality of the recordings is good.

Douglas

April 2015

Versadial Exsperiance

The lastest updates are very user friendly. Customer support is always very helpful. We are very happy we chose Versa dial. I would suggest them to any one for recording services.

Ronnie

May 2016

Excellent product.....easy to use....well worth the investment

The support team at VersaDial makes the system easy to use, support, and benefits the university. The recording system has been a key component used to improve our efficiency and effectiveness of the user support provided by our team. It has also helped us greatly when a client suggests he was misinformed or not properly advised. An excellent investment.

Andy

Time used: Free Trial

Great software, excellent customer service

While their customer service is used to doing software updates, we decided to do it ourselves. Had a hiccup, and their customer service was more than helpful, friendly and knowledgeable to get the issue fixed. They make sure you're good to go before hanging up. Other companies should learn this is how to treat customers.

Sandy

June 2016

Our go to company

Working with tech support and development is easy and fast. They are always able to develop to our specific needs! A huge value!

May 2016

Easy to use and great after sales/technical support

Easy to use, flexible recording software program. Great technical support.

VSLogger