• Pros

• "I love the app for your phone, makes it all so easier and in the same system."

• "Easy to use, great practice integration, easy to use app! "

• "This product is awesome. I love the control it gives me in and out of the office. I can really see where patients come from. "

• Cons

• "Customer support is pretty good, but could be more timely."

• "Mass texting only works for one day at a time. We love to do giveaways and it would be great if we could set up a mass text to send to all of our patients. "

• "The mass email builder is great and quite generic in my opinion. Not a bad thing AT ALL, for our business, the simplicity was not king. We needed a bit more customization. "

Browse Weave Reviews

Rebekah from Crowder Eye Center

One of the best things we have done for our practice!

Our experience has been great. Customer service is easily accessible and ready to help you. It has cut back on our time spent reminding people of their appointments and made communication with our patients so much better!

Pros

We love that we are able to easily text our patients about upcoming appointments, when their glasses or contacts are ready, and just communicate in general! It saves us a lot of time and in this age of texting, our patients love it too!

Cons

The only thing that we don't like about the software is the ability for the software to make phone calls for us to the few people who don't receive or want to receive text messages. We are a practice with older patients and some of them just don't do text messaging.

Bryan from Nampa Dental Health Center

Great product, support is lacking

Good, we love the features and functionality. We use it everyday and our practice has greatly benefited from it.

Pros

We love the mobile app, two-way texting, call recording and automated review system. Overall, we are very happy with Weave.

Cons

The support is seriously lacking. I've had multiple minor issues that Weave support has failed to address or fix. For example, we have had problems with patient photos being taken out of our practice management software by Weave. No one at Weave's support was able to help with this problem and they eventually gave up. Some add-on features are too expensive. Fax should be available for much less than $50 per month. The dashboard metrics add-on would be great but it's overpriced.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

They replaced our phone system at a better price than our old phone system, plus the software features. None of the other products I considered had the potential to replace the phone system.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

Weave gave more functionality at a better price than our old phone system and the Dentrix bundle we were using before.

Erica from South Point Family Dentistry

Hands off reminders and easy communication

Great reminder system!

Pros

The text-chat feature is very convenient and lets the patient know we are personally texting with them.

Cons

The customer service is slow. I like the chat option, but I've been in que for over 30 minutes occasionally. And I wish they offered reminder phone calls as well.

Customization

More options and cost.

Kelly from Vista Chiropractic Center

When my phone number was transported over to Weave they did not have my number working for 2 days

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the company are not fully trained in both how to set up your phone line or the phone and how to use their system. I called customer service 8 times today to be hung up on. So I finally called the sales line to get an answer. There online help support didn't have access to the PIN number. So i have asked for a phone call back like I did two weeks ago left on the online help support message and the phone does not take messages. The help center through the sales department didn't know that PIN

Pros

I was sold on all I was told is was going to do for me and my business. None of it true. There is no phone personal message even thought I have set one up both on the phone and on line. There is no forwarding the call to my cell phone number. The training videos do not cover how to set up call forwarding and text messaging that me or my office staff understand.

Cons

I had no phone service for 2 business days. We I called my assigned customer representative she didn't care that I had no phone service. She even called the number the next day and couldn't get through as the phone service had not been turned on by Weave. They did not send us a cordless phone that we ordered, they sent 5 separate phones which would ring randomly in set up in different rooms. You could not answer the call in the room you were in I had to leave a patient and run into another room to answer. the video she sent us to set things up was a different model. Afterall of this I decided to take my numbers to my prior service. They will not give me the information to do so. I explained I was going to do this and why. I had to call back to get my account number which took me several phone calls and waiting on hold to do. I explained why I need the account number. I sent the signed consent off to my new phone service, it was refused as they now needed a PIN number. This is odd as no one at Weave knows anything about PIN numbers. This has been going on for two weeks now.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

The fact of patients could text through the office phone to my cell number, that a message would be sent to missed calls that we would call them right back. I am switching back to OOma Office as the phone is easy to use and easy to set up personal greetings unlike Weave.

Nate from Signature Smiles

EASY and AWESOME

Overall, I would recommend Weave! Very important for me to be able to connect so closely with my patients. It is a necessity today to be able to connect with everyone. I would highly recommend.

Pros

I really really love Weave for my dental office. It is amazing at how helpful it is to simple be able to text your patients. I love how simple and easy it is for me to do this. It is so important to be able to connect with all of my patients. It is great to be able to communicate on the weekends if needed. It is great to be able to see my schedule, send review links, and also to send texts.

Cons

The support is lacking for this company. I REALLY like the company and the features that they offer! HOWEVER, the support team is severely lacking. I am amazing that they can offer a good product, but then lack in the support sector. Unfortunate.

Andrea from Insight Optometry

Seamless integration of telephone and texting with easy recall and reminders

Weave replaced our phone system and provided phones, so the incremental cost is not very great. They have decreased our no show rate significantly.

Pros

The best feature of the software is the ability to give an immediate response to everyone who calls us. If we don't answer the line right away, the patient gets a text asking how we can help. Also, the recall and appointment reminders are easy to script/edit and to schedule. You can also administer all of this remotely, including changing the message or forwarding the lines. I also love that they are always improving the capabilities of the software. With regularity, they post a video you can watch to see what they are currently working toward. Always very exciting!

Cons

At this point, I am interested in mass email capability, as in for a newsletter. I believe they are adding this feature.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

At the time SolutionReach was more expensive and didn't offer texting.

Griselda from Stein Dental Care

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

Pros

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

Cons

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

Reasons for Choosing Weave

Better fit for our practice.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

Weave was more intuitive and had better features.

Grace from Superior eye Health Center

new Weave user

We had several issues when initializing the phone system. I wouldn't mention this if the issues had been addressed in a timely manner but it has taken almost a month to get everything set up properly. Also the response time in answering questions and fixing issues that may have potentially lost us some business were not taken care of in a timely manner.

Pros

We like how it incorporates all communications into one platform that ties into our software system.

Cons

It does not provide a newsletter/email blasting platform. We use that a lot when we are having specials, discounts, events, and keeping our patients current as to what is going on. Also it has no way for patients to check in and have forms to sign that would incorporate into our EHR system. 2 downfalls that your competitors offer

Reasons for Choosing Weave

the phone system and caller ID

Reasons for Switching to Weave

the phone service and caller ID was included in the WEAVE system

Robert from Bacci & Glinn Physical Therapy, Inc.

Weave has decreased our telephone expense.

Weave has cut our phone expenses 14% since on-boarding. Weave has improved our paperwork flow within the office and has increased staff efficiency.

Pros

The desktop app allows our staff to have immediate access to messages from our patients. The text feature has improved our communication with our patients. E-fax is a great time saver and has simplified the process of handling patient documents and is HIPAA compliant. Desktop app allows us to easily switch between offices.

Cons

Hold times for customer service historically have been long, however we have seen a decrease in hold time over the last 4 weeks. Would love to have one master account to manage our service as opposed to one for each office. There is a problem with texting to ATT and Criket numbers.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

Weave bundled pricing was more competitive.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

Weave offered better features at a lower cost.

Chase from Dansie Orthodontics

Doesn't work with topsOrtho

Acceptable phone service. I would tell a friend to consider it if it integrates with his PMS.

Pros

The concept of what Weave does is amazing! We never really got the computer screen popups to work because it doesn't work with tops, but the phones worked well.

Cons

It does not integrate with topsOrtho and likely will not in the near future. As I have been told this is because of lack of cooperation from the topsOrtho company. Regardless, it kills the idea of being able to use it if you have Tops as your PMS.

Kari from Integrated Dental Arts, PLLC

Weave is our right hand man

I have overall had an amazing experience with Weave, from the ease of installation, to the ease of use and the ever helpful updates.

Pros

I could go on and on about what I love most, however, I will leave it to this; Since starting with Weave, our lives have been improved so much. It is so easy to use and contains so much information, I cannot imagine life without it at this point.

Cons

My only real complaint is that I cannot update our on call doctor myself, I have to message in to support to have it updated.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

The look and feel of Weave.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

The pop ups and the 2 way texting.

laurie from Goodrich Floor Coverings Inc

don't miss a call

We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

Pros

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

Cons

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Katee from Dr. Larry W Carr, PC

Weave is awesome!

Pros

They are always looking for ways to improve services. Customer service is always very friendly and quick to help with any issues that we have.

Cons

Our Office still cannot see the patient balance on account when we pull them up in Weave

Reasons for Choosing Weave

Liked cost and services they offer better

More options through Weave

Matt from Elements Massage Needham

Handles Desktop Texting with Clients

This is good for texting with clients and for handling VOIP telephony.

Pros

I like that we can SMS text with clients from the desktop computer, and can handle VOIP-level functionality with the phones.

Cons

We cannot create text broadcast groups, to which clients can subscribe/unsubscribe. With ZipWhip, we could do this.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

It was combined with desktop texting.

Cost less

Patricia from Elms Orthodontics

Weave has changed our office for the better

Pros

We love all the texting reminders with Weave. We also love that we can respond to patients thru Weave. It was such a game changer. Weave is always updating new options for its users.

Cons

We look forward to when Weave adds the mass email option to patients

Reasons for Switching to Weave

Better use of communication with patient.

Michelle from Dr.Wong

Dental Office Weave Use

I really like the product. I feel like it could use some work on how it functions on different devices. Ex: the pop up on desk top. Schedule on app/ phone.

Pros

Access from my phone with App. The easy use with the phone app.

Cons

Their seems to be a glitch in the pop up on my desk top. There also seems to be no ability on my phone to sort call or messages without completely scrolling through all of them. This is very time consuming and not efficient.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

We actually use Weave with Yapi.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

We felt we were missing calls and unable to manage incoming calls. We needed more access all the time to communicate with our patients.

Linda from Champions Dentistry

Weave

Weave really takes a lot of work off the front desk personnel. Give them more time to do other things.

Pros

Love the texting and accepting photos in the office. Easy to use app. Easy to install and get set up. Takes a load of work off the Front Desk personnel.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the new update: when you go to messages you don't see a name, you see phone #s. I have sent the wrong message to a couple of people because I think I'm in a certain person's account.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

They did not have texting at the time and you could not send reminders to a whole family.

Laura from Gerard H hUbbell, O.D

Weave in real time, makes it easier.

Overall I am happy with Weave's text and chat messaging, along with the ease of faxes. The phone system has worked well too.

Pros

Daily use of Weave in real time text and employee chat has made such a huge difference in our practice. No checking emails or missing as many calls; with live text. Also, communication between employees with individual employees or all staff, all departments has been a time saver. Pt reminders, and or emergency messaging is easy for communicating with Patients. Faxes in and out system works great(saves print).

Cons

Integration was not bad, some problems were with original faxes (third party) I had to cancel this with WEAVE and go to an outside service; since then Weave changed third parties and we have no issues. At times, we have minor hiccups that had to be worked out with customer service or higher up. I do wish there was an easier over ride system(set time and dates ahead). Dealing with COVID19 and many schedule changes in the office, I think changing messages should be easier to do, then the system in process now.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

Checked reviews and chats on Eyefinity and or Weave out on the web.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

Mainly because of the text and chat options.

Nicole from New York Dental Office

Weave for Dental Providers

Pros

The text messaging features are my absolute favorite about the software. We use text messaging for our appointment reminders, upcoming due dates, payment requests, and everyday communications with patients. My office has been closed this week due to t he COVID-19 pandemic, but we have been able to keep in contact with all of our patients and can even call them when necessary through the Weave app on our mobile phones. We also have a staff chat that we can use to message each other while in the office or away from the office. It is super handy. We have used many other patient communication products, and have never liked one as much as we like Weave.

Cons

The only con I have is that occasionally the mobile app acts up. But on the pro side of that, there's a mobile app so my office can check up on patients and our schedule anytime.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

Solution Reach was okay. Never really liked it, but it got the job done for the most part. The biggest issue we had with SR was the text messaging was buggy and it was slow. The confirmations worked well, but that's about it.

Kim from Dunwell Dentistry

Great Produce

We are a smaller office so the texting makes the patients feel like we are more personal with them.

Pros

I like the fact that I do not have to make very many phone calls to confirm patient appointments. The patients also love the text reminders. I also like the fact that when a patient texts me I can respond immediately if I am in front of my computer screen.

Cons

The only thing that I would like to see added would be a feature that links with our website so patients could text me from the website.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

We like the fact that our phone system is included where many of the other companies we looked at had similar products but you had to pay separate for phone service.

Cheryl from Elements Massage

Great product and service

Pros

We love the text function. If we miss a call from a client, the client is sent an automatic text that tells them that we'll call them back ASAP or that they can text us. The text comes up on our computer screen and we can correspond with the client that way. We can also send original messages to clients via text. We can send messages to clients even when we are not on the business premises which appear to come from the business phone. Weave has been a game changer for us.

Cons

Wish it would integrate with our MindBodyOnline software.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

Weave's customer service was excellent. Onboarding was easy and we were fully supported.

Melody from Advanced Dentistry of Woodland

Great features, but MANY bugs/issues

Pros

The program features are great in integrating phone function with text messaging, and seeing schedules when away from office using the phone app.

Cons

There constantly seems to be issues with something that just pops up randomly. For example, phones can be able to ring when called in the morning, then after lunch the phones go straight to voicemail. Issues are not solved in a timely manner; often on hold for long periods of time and then the technician also takes more time to solve the issue. Other times, the voicemail changes where the message will loop and not give anyone an opportunity to leave a voicemail. Why this happens spontaneously, no clue. Sadly, these fixed issues are seemingly only temporary, as some problem occurs at a random time in the future, despite not changing ANYTHING in settings or calling customer support. It is a real headache dealing with whatever problem comes up, and having a 50-50 chance of getting it fixed during the first call with tech support.

Suzy from Smile Care Dental Group

Centralized Office Management

A game changer. We are more responsive to our patients and can give a more personal and relevant experience since we instantly see who is calling and when their last visit was and all critical information about them right on Weave without having to lose time going into our Dental Software.

Pros

The ability to access all text and call records to every patient in office and remotely is key. As an Office Manager I can assign team members responsibility with texting or calling patients and then easily see through Weave that it was done and read the detailed texts or listen to the recorded calls as well to ensure the work wasn’t just done but was done the right way!

Cons

The inability of the system to sort the auto text messages to a separate tab so they don’t crowd the ones that need a response.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

Ability to condense fax and phone and text etc into one provider.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

Mainly the ability to view the details of who is calling immediately on the screen.

Jeani from The Dental Health Center

Great product

This software outshines our previous communication software by leaps and bounds.

Pros

We use many of the features that Weave offers! Initially we were interested in communicating in real time with our patients. I love the regular updates in the software.

Cons

I don’t have any issues at this time. Upgrades have been wonderful!

Reasons for Choosing Weave

Many more benefits with Weave.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

We were interested in up phones and they had a great deal at that time.

Terri from Terri R Zweber DDS PLLC

Phones, fax and text

Pros

It is so easy to use the app and the desktop pop-up. I love the ease of dragging and dropping a file to fax it to someone. There is so much in Weave that we haven't used all of it yet.

Cons

The cost. It seems really expensive, however, we do have phone lines and the software. I think that as Weave continues to develop features it gets closer to worth the cost.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

The platforms were clunky and the service was non-existent. We lost a lot of communication using them. [We had switched to them for the lower cost and quickly returned to Weave]

Irene from Combs EyeCare & EyeWear, Ltd.

So much more than a phone service!

Patient communication is at a new level. Patients can be reached and respond more easily, saving everyone time. Internal communication between staff is much easier also.

Pros

Weave integrated so easily into our system and daily lives that the impact was immediate. Communications on all levels have improved, and all involved have been easy to train and work with.

Cons

That I hadn't learned about Weave sooner.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

It had staff approval already and the benefits were too many to pass up.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

My receptionist was amazed by the Weave presentation at a national conference.

Jessica from Wainright and Wassel DDS

One of our greatest investments!

LOVE IT!

Pros

The app for both desktop and mobile is very user friendly. It makes communicating with patients easy and thorough through text - and we have LOTS of patients who love that we have that ability. Appointment reminders are great also!

Cons

We recently sent out our first newsletter to test out the new Weave feature... I understand the newsletter is still in beta testing and has very basic features are this time. When sending out the newsletter , it doesn't give the patient the option to reply directly to that email. We have been continuing to use Revenue Well for our newsletters, simply because it allows patients to reply to the newsletter and their response comes directly to our general office email. We are using Weave for ALL patient communication, except newsletters and would love to have the minor kinks worked out during the beta process.

Beth from Scott Eye Care

Ease

I love it!

Pros

I love the texting feature and the consent for pictures. It has made things very easy compared to the phone calls that many patients don't answer.

Cons

When I am in the middle of a text and the phone rings, it cancels the message. Sometimes I am able to access it from drafts, but not all the time.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

We liked the live text feature Weave offered.

Jana from Jonathan S Judd, DDS, PS

Texting at last

Overall we are fairly satisfied, we thought it had more features as far as marketing campaigns like our previous system, for being more expensive, i guess we assumed you would have those features: patient education, seasonal info like a newsletter..

Pros

The texting feature and the beta test bulk email feature.

Cons

I wish the bulk email feature was more adaptable, for types of services as well as age and gender. For example, I could email all overdue hygiene patients, or specials to only certain groups of patients rather than by age and gender only.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

Legwork was not able to text patients, and patients were requesting. They did offer some great services that we have learned you do not...

Heather from Christian A Clinard DDS

We love Weave

Pros

We like everything about Weave that we have encountered so far.

Cons

I can't think of anything that we do not like at this time.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

We changed our phone system to Weave and we already had Lighthouse 360 and loved it but it did not make sense to keep it if Weave was offering the same services.

Lyndsee from Northpointe Dental

Weave is a lifesaver

Weave is an absolutely essential part of our day-to-day operations. It helps us be more efficient with replying to patients and ensuring the best possible experience for the patients. It is a God send!

Pros

We had a server crash that caused us to lose all data from March 2019 - November 2019. The only reason we were able to stay open and continue business was because of Weave. The software takes a picture/snapshot of each days scheduled, and we were able to go into weave, print these off, and begin to rebuild our schedule, past, present, and future. It was a lifesaver and we are so thankful for this software.

Cons

What I like least is that it seems like the software is glitchy at times; I open a message from a patient or in-office chat, and the notification bubble is still there even after I opened the message. It doesn't seem to refresh properly.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

It was the most impressive, Great price, and we love the fax/texting/email/schedule bundle. Also love how easy it is to change the voicemail from home, if needed.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

We heard great things. Did a demo, and we were very impressed.

Kim from Cranford Smiles

lifesaver!

overall, experience has been very positive

Pros

Weave has been essential in the covid crisis! Communicating with patients has been streamlined. Allow one person to complete these tasks

Cons

Sometimes service can be spotty, but its not frequent

Reasons for Choosing Weave

integrated phone system. I needed to upgrade at the time

Ashley from Hammons Dental

Great software!

I will continue to use weave. I really like the software. It makes communicating with patients super easy. I love being able to text with patients, and they seem to like it as well!

Pros

Weave is super easy to use! It makes contacting and communication with patients extremely easy! The auto reminders are great and you can set as many as you want.

Cons

There is not spell check fix, so when responding to patients if you mis type something you have to go back and delete the word and then retype it. I wish you could right click and just fix the word automatically. When contacting customer service for any help, they are always busy so you have to wait for a long time to get someone on the line/ chat. Once they are on they are super helpful though.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

Weave had the option to text patients right from the desk top and Revenue well did not. Weave pulls the patients information when they call, and our other system did not.

Dawn from Dawn of A New Day Safety Training and Consulting

Weave is the Best for Businesses

It has been awesome!

Pros

I really like that this product is constantly updating and adding better and new features. I love that it has the feature to see the history of all calls, text and emails for patients. You know if someone did return that patient call or text. I love all the automatic texts and automatic emails. I also love the payment options and fax features!

Cons

They fixed the con feature that I hated, so I have none now. :O)

Reasons for Choosing Weave

We liked the better reviews of Weave, word of mouth and Weave offers better features and support.

Madhuri from Haddon heights smiles

Dental office user

Love it and recommend to all my friends.

Pros

Its so easy to communicate with my patients and know all thier in a simple way

Cons

If it can block spam calls, as it kind of interrupt our busy time / schedule to answer these annoying calls.

By a friend suggestion .

Christopher from Simpson Dental Associates

Weave Revolutionizes Reception in Dental Practices

My dental office implemented Weave into our practice about a year ago. WOW, what a change it made to our office. It made our receptionists jobs so much easier by confirming patients via text, giving them voicemail, caller ID and more. Another awesome feature of this software is that after every appointment, they send your patient's a text so they can leave a review for your office online. The customer service for this company is remarkable and setup was super easy. This software gives your receptionists much more time to focus on other things. We see about 25-40 patients per day and Weave can handle it all... from the appointment confirmations to reviews. Weave changes the industry. This software is perfect and a must have for any dental office.

Pros

EVERYTHING! The features are remarkable. The best features of Weave are the caller ID feature, digital fax feature, the phones, the customer service, automated appointment confirmations, patient communication/texting feature, voicemail, and patient practice reviews. There's so much to say about this software that I'd have to write a book.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software. This software is flawless.

Richard from Nysmilecreators Richard J Gochman DDS PC

Weave integration for dentists

Overall functions very well

Pros

Links well to practice management software, the phones are good quality, the mobile app makes it easy to communicate with patients. Appointment reminders and txt capabilities are very good.

Cons

Would like the ‘blast communications to improve. Such as a blast text for trying to fill late cancellations, or just information to link to a specific link on our webpage. I also would like the marketing email campaigns that we have created to be Saved, and to be able to recreate our format in the body of the email.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

At the time the combined cost for phones and communication was saving me $100/month... taxes were then added less than 3 months after I signed on, so no more cost savings. The remote app on my cell makes all the difference from when I am out of the office, as well as the recordings

Shivani from 32 Dental

Weave pros and cons

After going through the past 2.5months of patients getting texted when another patient was intended, I'm not sure how we will recover and hope that no one gets too upset about it. It's a huge HIPPA violation because we have gotten authorization to send patient appointment details like finances, and when we text patient "mary" about her appointment, Patient "bob" gets that text and then calls us. Not too impressed with how Weave handled this entire situation. We were offered a half credit of one month. Not happy at all with customer support because this went on for almost three months... I like it when it works right, it's actually perfect, but I can't risk these HIPPA Issues...

Pros

When it works properly, it's great for chatting in the office with team members and the texting feature is great

Cons

MAJOR HIPPA Violations It was texting the wrong patient. The chat feature stopped working. And some texts never went through so we have no idea who got what...which is a big liability for us

Chad from Fossil Creek Dental Partners

Success with Weave

We are gaining patients. We are retaining patients. We are learning things about our practice, as far as numbers, that we didn’t know previously. This has been a huge addition in our practice. In order for success, the system needed to improve our efficiency. This has been the case. In addition, our patients truly appreciate the efforts and communication.

Pros

The ease of use and user friendliness. The ability to easily communicate with our patients. The ability to consolidate some of our communication services was a bonus.

Cons

It’s not a dislike, but onboarding to the new system took patience and time. I think this is the case with any technology advancement implemented into a developed system.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

I chose Weave because of the team. I believed in everything they did. This was not based upon a sales pitch, there was a perceived need. The needs presented have been met.

Todd from Precision Foot and Ankle Specialists

Great for keeping office on the same page

It has been great so far. My biggest complaint is about the customer service. Not the service itself, but the communication. They are all very great and helpful but sometimes it takes them a while to get back to you. They are very backlogged with the online chat feature and also when calling in. My problems are always taken care of, but the time to wait to get to that point can be slightly frustrating. Overall, I would definitely recommend the product and I think that they are working on mitigating the customer service issue.

Pros

I love how you have so many different tools in one program. The chat option along with the ability to text customers/patients is very convenient. It is a great tool for keeping everyone on the same page in the office. There are some functions that I currently do not use but I think those features would be very nice to use and make it even more valuable. I like how they integrate reputation management into the package also.

Cons

As the company continues to grow and add new elements to their software, I feel like there are a lot of small things that need fixes. There is a lot going on and a lot for them to keep track of. They do actively look at feedback and make updates based on that feedback which is very nice. I also wish they integrated with more EHRs. We do not integrate ours because it is not an option. It is still worth it even without the integration.

Neda from Exceptional Cosmetic and General Dentistry

Weave is Great and Will Recommend

Good

Pros

I like the ease of use, as well as the functionality. I like how easy it is to contact patients, as well as keeping the whole team informed. From the reviews to the analytics of the program.

Cons

The marketing aspect. It would be useful to be able to customize the font.

Lighthouse was not user-friendly

Lisa from Combs EyeCare & EyeCare

Best system ever!

So far it has been great! It's very user friendly & I am so happy we are using it at the office.

Pros

I love that patients can text us since nowadays everyone texts rather than calls. I also love that we can see what patient is calling us so we can pull them up & get the correct spelling of their name when searching their record.

Cons

One thing I wish Weave had was an address book for fax numbers.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

It was not user friendly at all. Customer service wasn't the best either.

Bruce from Young Smiles

Our Office Loves Weave

Implementation was much easier than we expected and with the addition of new features from time to time, it just gets better.

Pros

Great phone system, with lots of features that are ever growing, that make lots of tasks easier.

Cons

Customer support is pretty good, but could be more timely.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

Weave was a better product with more features

David from David M. Coppola DDS

Great way to streamline our communications!

Overall we love the service weave provides us. Very helpful technical support on demand whenever we have a question or issue.

Pros

We love the ease of connectivity throughout our office. We can easily speak to someone in the front of the office from the back without the time or effort of leaving the patient or room. We have also gained the ability to text our patients, which we have had a lot of positive feedback on. A lot of our patients prefer this method of communications. All appointments/reminders for a family are provided at a glance when a patient calls which is very helpful to us for friendly reminders.

Cons

The only thing that may be an issue is if we lose internet connection for some reason - our phones do not work. Which can be added stress and disruption in our day.

Aimee from Hunter Family Vision

Great Stystem

Weave has been great. The only thing i can even think of is we signed up at vision expo for our other office a few years ago and they had that promotion where you get the apple watch. I know we never got it. We were in contact with someone about it and they said it says we received it but we hadn't. But besides that silly thing it all has been great.

Pros

The texting feature is probably one of my favorite things. The caller ID may be a close second. Really helps to know who's calling so you can prepare.

Cons

There isn't really anything we don't like about it.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

We already had it in one of our locations and loved it. Had a lot of good feedback form other office's also.

Nick from DocShop Pro LLC

Simple, Elegant, Exceptional

Weave has streamlined our customer communications and optimized our business efficiency.

Pros

Weave gets the most out of our previously antiquated phone system. Their features, support and software make running our business more efficient and profitable.

Cons

Nothing. Very easy to use and excellent all around.

Staci from Insight Optometry

Great! Very easy to customize

Very satisfied, even our older population (which is a majority of our patients) is responding to confirm appointments and saving us time. Weave has been super helpful in alerting patients of our office closing for the Covid19 virus. We can still communicate easily while our office is close to walk-in patients.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to change settings settings customize, customers love the quick responses from us!

Cons

I love all the features! However, I can tell the number of users has increased greatly because the wait time to chat with someone has gotten longer. It's still convenient to not have to hold on the phone, just wish the wait times were shorter.

Debbie from Newport Family Dental Care

Great asset to our dental office!

The mass email will be a great help with our office.

Pros

Software is really easy to use. I love the mobile app - great when office is closed for special events. Just used the mass email - beta testing. It worked great!!!!! Worked well with Eaglesoft and now Open Dental as our current software.

Cons

Customer service was great when we first started with Weave. I think they have outgrown their customer service department.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

We wanted to upgrade our phones and we really wanted to get the patient information showing with the calls.

MaryEllen from Elements Massage

Weave was a game changer

It has been great in terms of communicating with clients efficiently. Many prefer text messages for appointment confirmations versus telephone calls or emails. Some just text us now for availability of appointments. Like the caller ID function as well.

Pros

The ability to text our clients was a game changer for my business. Clients love it, my front desk loves the ease of it, texting appointment confirmations became super easy. Love when we miss a call it texts our clients that we will get right back to them. Also allows us to easily see missed calls and call volume. Also LOVE the phone app so that when the business is closed I can follow up from home on any missed calls!

Cons

The inability to send out mass text messages. It would be great if we could classify client types and then text to that group easily.

Reasons for Choosing Weave

Cost, ease of use and good phone app!

Bob from Grand Avenue Dental, LLC

Good product, horrible customer service

The product is good, but the reliability is so bad the dentist told me to get them working consistently or get rid of them. I don't know how to get them working consistently so far.

Pros

I do like that the product flows from front desk and operatories, to cell phones.

Cons

The VOIP phones are very prone to drop outs and are subject to the failures in Weave's servers in their field operations. I have experienced multiple total phone system outages that last anywhere from hours to multiple days. It is always nearly impossible to get hold of any support in anywhere near a timely manner. It takes more than one hour for them to return any calls to customer service and more than an hour to connect to anyone in chat.