What are Weave users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Weave software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy to use, easy to change settings settings customize, customers love the quick responses from us."
  • icon"A few years back, Weave functioned well. The integration with Dentrix was a wonderful tool for the staff to have."
  • icon"It was an easy setup, but the best part is its functionality. Showing our patients and information on the screen when they call is very helpful, but the recording of calls and messages is outstanding."
  • icon"Implementation was disorganized and out of order, one onboarder didn't know what the other onboarder had covered."
  • icon"Basically, all they can say is you screwed, you owe us money, and sorry but you can cancel...after 30 days."
  • icon"If it can block spam calls, as it kind of interrupt our busy time / schedule to answer these annoying calls."

Browse all Weave Reviews

• Have you used Weave and would like to share your experience with others?

Annelise

Essential for business

Pros

I love the way the platform interacts with our patients. They are always growing and adding new products. Some I stay with and some I don't. But I love the fact that the company is always looking at improving the products and experiences for users.

Cons

ISometimes it's hard to know who to contact and get help for issues needed. The company has grown so fast, there always seems to be a new rep assigned, and another one calling me.

Andrea

Seamless integration of telephone and texting with easy recall and reminders

Weave replaced our phone system and provided phones, so the incremental cost is not very great. They have decreased our no show rate significantly.

Pros

The best feature of the software is the ability to give an immediate response to everyone who calls us. If we don't answer the line right away, the patient gets a text asking how we can help. Also, the recall and appointment reminders are easy to script/edit and to schedule. You can also administer all of this remotely, including changing the message or forwarding the lines. I also love that they are always improving the capabilities of the software. With regularity, they post a video you can watch to see what they are currently working toward. Always very exciting!

Cons

At this point, I am interested in mass email capability, as in for a newsletter. I believe they are adding this feature.

Reasons for switching to Weave

At the time SolutionReach was more expensive and didn't offer texting.

Chrissy

May 2022

Small Business Must Have

Pros

The ease of use! Very easy to sign in and see everything you need to as well as utilize all the "buttons" in the app.

Cons

Lagging sometimes or freezing up when transferring to other items in the app

Courtney

Industry: Veterinary

March 2022

Nightmare

We've been using Weave since June of 2021 and let me tell you, we have had troubles since the day that we went live with our install, and they STILL haven't been fixed. Day One: There was no follow-up with our installation to make sure everything was working properly, we’re a vet clinic and do have emergencies that need attention right away, so having working phone lines is extremely important! I reached out to my install guy right away that I was noticing issues and got no response, I then called the technical support and waited on hold for 1 hour and 10 minutes until someone got to me. After trying to troubleshoot with them for awhile we never got our issue fixed and said that someone will be calling me from a different department, that call didn’t come for about 2 weeks. When I did the demo with Weave, I stressed to them I was worried about tech support because they aren’t local and we are an animal clinic, so things need to work correctly, he reassured me that their tech support was great and that they are available to answer questions that anytime! (false) Basically any type of support is non-existent in this company. We are looking to switch and be done with Weave.

Pros

Team chat feature, I like that I can message an employee individually instead of the the whole group.

Cons

Over the first couple of months, I was documenting the issues that we were having and was reaching out to Weave about the issues that were occurring. Just so aware if you are thinking about purchasing this software, the technical support won’t get back to you for weeks or they just don’t respond. IT’S A NIGHTMARE! Here is the list of issues that we are having…. 1. If a client tries to send a long text message, we won’t receive it. 2. Our appt reminder texts are saying the wrong time, so client’s will show up an hour later then they should be. 3. Phones will power off. 4. Our surgical reminder texts won’t send. 5. Some clients won’t receive the overdue vaccine texts. 6. If you try to pick the phone off of hold, you get a prompt that says, “invalid credentials” (I don’t even know what that means) and you literally have to try 8 times to get it off of hold. 7. It will send out appt confirmation texts for clients that have cancelled their appt, some of these texts that are going out are ones that they cancelled WEEKS in advance. 8. When you do the demo of the software, they tell you that if the client confirms in Weave, it will automatically confirm the appt in the Weave dashboard, that’s incorrect. 9. We’ve made patients inactive because either they’re deceased, lost, or no longer have and Weave will send out reminder texts for services overdue (but weird! It doesn’t send it out for patients that are active).

Reasons for switching to Weave

It was a software that had everything in one, instead of working with multiple companies.

Beth

February 2022

Communication Made Easy

They have always found an answer, even it is took awhile.

Pros

We love the ability to text patients, notify patients, etc. So much easier these days than having to call patient and leave voicemail.

Cons

It took awhile for us to get a response to why our glasses notifications werent going through, but we got it taken care of!

Ease of communication

Griselda

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

Pros

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

Cons

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

Reasons for choosing Weave

Better fit for our practice.

Reasons for switching to Weave

Weave was more intuitive and had better features.

Grace

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

new Weave user

We had several issues when initializing the phone system. I wouldn't mention this if the issues had been addressed in a timely manner but it has taken almost a month to get everything set up properly. Also the response time in answering questions and fixing issues that may have potentially lost us some business were not taken care of in a timely manner.

Pros

We like how it incorporates all communications into one platform that ties into our software system.

Cons

It does not provide a newsletter/email blasting platform. We use that a lot when we are having specials, discounts, events, and keeping our patients current as to what is going on. Also it has no way for patients to check in and have forms to sign that would incorporate into our EHR system. 2 downfalls that your competitors offer

Reasons for choosing Weave

the phone system and caller ID

Reasons for switching to Weave

the phone service and caller ID was included in the WEAVE system

Chase

Doesn't work with topsOrtho

Acceptable phone service. I would tell a friend to consider it if it integrates with his PMS.

Pros

The concept of what Weave does is amazing! We never really got the computer screen popups to work because it doesn't work with tops, but the phones worked well.

Cons

It does not integrate with topsOrtho and likely will not in the near future. As I have been told this is because of lack of cooperation from the topsOrtho company. Regardless, it kills the idea of being able to use it if you have Tops as your PMS.

Cindi

April 2022

Great software, but was misleading at set up.

Customer service calls took long, and getting a response took even longer. They were very prompt when signing up for the service, but when I had issues, it was hard to get someone on the phone.

Pros

I really liked the app and how I had access to pretty much anything. I was able to see the schedule from the app, make phone calls, receive phone calls and see our reviews all in one spot.

Cons

I was really disappointed that I was promised digital forms at set up. Paid all these extra fees for services that were still in the "beta' process. I was told that the digital forms would auto populate into our open dental but they didn't. When I followed up, I was told they were still working on this feature. We had already been with this company for about 6 months and paying for a service we couldn't use.

to use "digital forms"

Mandie

April 2022

Weave is a simple program

Weave was easy to use.

Pros

It was a simple starter program for appt reminders/confirmations. I did like the caller ID feature.

Cons

At the time of using Weave, there was not as many options or features offered.

Bryan

Great product, support is lacking

Good, we love the features and functionality. We use it everyday and our practice has greatly benefited from it.

Pros

We love the mobile app, two-way texting, call recording and automated review system. Overall, we are very happy with Weave.

Cons

The support is seriously lacking. I've had multiple minor issues that Weave support has failed to address or fix. For example, we have had problems with patient photos being taken out of our practice management software by Weave. No one at Weave's support was able to help with this problem and they eventually gave up. Some add-on features are too expensive. Fax should be available for much less than $50 per month. The dashboard metrics add-on would be great but it's overpriced.

Reasons for choosing Weave

They replaced our phone system at a better price than our old phone system, plus the software features. None of the other products I considered had the potential to replace the phone system.

Reasons for switching to Weave

Weave gave more functionality at a better price than our old phone system and the Dentrix bundle we were using before.

Kari

Weave is our right hand man

I have overall had an amazing experience with Weave, from the ease of installation, to the ease of use and the ever helpful updates.

Pros

I could go on and on about what I love most, however, I will leave it to this; Since starting with Weave, our lives have been improved so much. It is so easy to use and contains so much information, I cannot imagine life without it at this point.

Cons

My only real complaint is that I cannot update our on call doctor myself, I have to message in to support to have it updated.

Reasons for choosing Weave

The look and feel of Weave.

Reasons for switching to Weave

The pop ups and the 2 way texting.

laurie

don't miss a call

We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

Pros

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

Cons

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Katee

Weave is awesome!

Pros

They are always looking for ways to improve services. Customer service is always very friendly and quick to help with any issues that we have.

Cons

Our Office still cannot see the patient balance on account when we pull them up in Weave

Reasons for choosing Weave

Liked cost and services they offer better

More options through Weave

Craig

Once excellent service suffering declines in reliability and support

Pros

The integration of a phone system and business text is great. The fact that it integrates with our practice management software and allows us to send reminders and mass texts to patients is fantastic.

Cons

The app interface is small, about the size of a normal cell phone face. There’s no excuse for this on a desktop app. Also, the text feature is limited. All texts come into one inbox, and there’s no way to parse out individual conversations by user. In other words, there are no text threads to help organize things. Finally, Service quality issues have plagued with over the past couple of months. Currently there is an outage, which prompted me to write this review. It is becoming less reliable, and also it takes a long time to get through to support.

Reasons for switching to Weave

We’ve had direct integration into our practice management software allowing us to identify patients when they call, and to send a text reminders for appointments. The process is very automated and a big timesaver.

Matt

Handles Desktop Texting with Clients

This is good for texting with clients and for handling VOIP telephony.

Pros

I like that we can SMS text with clients from the desktop computer, and can handle VOIP-level functionality with the phones.

Cons

We cannot create text broadcast groups, to which clients can subscribe/unsubscribe. With ZipWhip, we could do this.

Reasons for choosing Weave

It was combined with desktop texting.

Cost less

Patricia

Weave has changed our office for the better

Pros

We love all the texting reminders with Weave. We also love that we can respond to patients thru Weave. It was such a game changer. Weave is always updating new options for its users.

Cons

We look forward to when Weave adds the mass email option to patients

Reasons for switching to Weave

Better use of communication with patient.

Michelle

Dental Office Weave Use

I really like the product. I feel like it could use some work on how it functions on different devices. Ex: the pop up on desk top. Schedule on app/ phone.

Pros

Access from my phone with App. The easy use with the phone app.

Cons

Their seems to be a glitch in the pop up on my desk top. There also seems to be no ability on my phone to sort call or messages without completely scrolling through all of them. This is very time consuming and not efficient.

Reasons for choosing Weave

We actually use Weave with Yapi.

Reasons for switching to Weave

We felt we were missing calls and unable to manage incoming calls. We needed more access all the time to communicate with our patients.

Nick

Simple, Elegant, Exceptional

Weave has streamlined our customer communications and optimized our business efficiency.

Pros

Weave gets the most out of our previously antiquated phone system. Their features, support and software make running our business more efficient and profitable.

Cons

Nothing. Very easy to use and excellent all around.

Laura

Weave in real time, makes it easier.

Overall I am happy with Weave's text and chat messaging, along with the ease of faxes. The phone system has worked well too.

Pros

Daily use of Weave in real time text and employee chat has made such a huge difference in our practice. No checking emails or missing as many calls; with live text. Also, communication between employees with individual employees or all staff, all departments has been a time saver. Pt reminders, and or emergency messaging is easy for communicating with Patients. Faxes in and out system works great(saves print).

Cons

Integration was not bad, some problems were with original faxes (third party) I had to cancel this with WEAVE and go to an outside service; since then Weave changed third parties and we have no issues. At times, we have minor hiccups that had to be worked out with customer service or higher up. I do wish there was an easier over ride system(set time and dates ahead). Dealing with COVID19 and many schedule changes in the office, I think changing messages should be easier to do, then the system in process now.

Reasons for choosing Weave

Checked reviews and chats on Eyefinity and or Weave out on the web.

Reasons for switching to Weave

Mainly because of the text and chat options.

Linda

Weave

Weave really takes a lot of work off the front desk personnel. Give them more time to do other things.

Pros

Love the texting and accepting photos in the office. Easy to use app. Easy to install and get set up. Takes a load of work off the Front Desk personnel.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the new update: when you go to messages you don't see a name, you see phone #s. I have sent the wrong message to a couple of people because I think I'm in a certain person's account.

Reasons for switching to Weave

They did not have texting at the time and you could not send reminders to a whole family.

Cheryl

Great product and service

Pros

We love the text function. If we miss a call from a client, the client is sent an automatic text that tells them that we'll call them back ASAP or that they can text us. The text comes up on our computer screen and we can correspond with the client that way. We can also send original messages to clients via text. We can send messages to clients even when we are not on the business premises which appear to come from the business phone. Weave has been a game changer for us.

Cons

Wish it would integrate with our MindBodyOnline software.

Reasons for choosing Weave

Weave's customer service was excellent. Onboarding was easy and we were fully supported.

Melody

Great features, but MANY bugs/issues

Pros

The program features are great in integrating phone function with text messaging, and seeing schedules when away from office using the phone app.

Cons

There constantly seems to be issues with something that just pops up randomly. For example, phones can be able to ring when called in the morning, then after lunch the phones go straight to voicemail. Issues are not solved in a timely manner; often on hold for long periods of time and then the technician also takes more time to solve the issue. Other times, the voicemail changes where the message will loop and not give anyone an opportunity to leave a voicemail. Why this happens spontaneously, no clue. Sadly, these fixed issues are seemingly only temporary, as some problem occurs at a random time in the future, despite not changing ANYTHING in settings or calling customer support. It is a real headache dealing with whatever problem comes up, and having a 50-50 chance of getting it fixed during the first call with tech support.

Robert

Weave has decreased our telephone expense.

Weave has cut our phone expenses 14% since on-boarding. Weave has improved our paperwork flow within the office and has increased staff efficiency.

Pros

The desktop app allows our staff to have immediate access to messages from our patients. The text feature has improved our communication with our patients. E-fax is a great time saver and has simplified the process of handling patient documents and is HIPAA compliant. Desktop app allows us to easily switch between offices.

Cons

Hold times for customer service historically have been long, however we have seen a decrease in hold time over the last 4 weeks. Would love to have one master account to manage our service as opposed to one for each office. There is a problem with texting to ATT and Criket numbers.

Reasons for choosing Weave

Weave bundled pricing was more competitive.

Reasons for switching to Weave

Weave offered better features at a lower cost.

Sam

Great Product. Support Absolutely is the Worse.

When it works, its great. When it breaks, plan on spending an extremely long time to get the issue rectified. Support is: Very slow with acknowledging an issue. Slow response to the issue at hand. No sense of urgency, especially when phones are lifelines of the business. Constantly explaining to each support rep of how our particular system is setup. Most all frontline reps are not familiar with an enterprise setup resulting is trial and error troubleshooting.

Pros

Hippa compliant, Chat features, simple interface, all-in-one product

Cons

Support is terrible. Extremely long wait times both by phone, chat and email. If deploying in multiple locations, be VERY CAUTIOUS. Sales reps are quickly to sign you up, and no single point of contact.

Hippa Compliancy.