• Pros

• "Very easy to use. The application is intuitive and there is little to no difficulty in learning to use it."

• "The call quality is clear, works as designed and I have not had any bugs using it at all. Works great for incoming calls. "

• "Bria is a good softphone, it works well and has a very simple interface."

• Cons

• "Bria has been implemented throughout our office. The only complaint is the subscription base use now versus the one-time payment when originally purchased."

• "It does use a lot of battery life, but the pros outweigh this. As long as you keep a charger at your desk then you will be covered."

• "It is a good product, at a premium price. A bit overpriced, especially compared to other offerings."

Browse Bria Reviews

Melissa from West Coast Call Center Inc

Solid Softphone for SIP calls

The largest benefit to this software is connivence and cost effectiveness. Bria is compatible with many third party applications and most SIP providers will offer configuration support. The combined softphone and USB headset cost is much less than a VOIP phone / headset combo and has no desktop footprint.

Pros

The Bria software is a functional and reliable SIP solution with robust features. I appreciate the per station licensing, it works well in my environment where we have a bit of fluidity in seating. Configuration is relatively easy, as long as you know your SIP credentials! Configuring the headset is also very simple if the user is diligent about using the device set up utility when changing headsets or USB ports. Support for click to call handlers from third party apps is only available in this paid version, the free version (x-lite) no longer supports this. The ability to transfer to outside lines directly or with a call first option is the main factor for our continued use of this software.

Cons

Customer support is difficult to reach and response for the cloud hosted version was not satisfactory. Updates to the configuration menu caused all our users calls to fail and support was uninformed about the changes and necessary configuration fixes. Individual Bria licenses should immune from such risks as the configuration is saved locally. This is a moderate concern for me, but combined with the lack of an online manual for Bria 5 online (4 was the last version available but can no longer be found on their site) I have given customer support a rating of one star.

Robson from Kalos Services Inc.

Industry: Facilities Services

Bria Teams Works Almost Perfectly (Fix)

I've tried other voip software apps including browser based, and Bria Teams is the best in my opinion because it makes my job easy to provide simply great service to our customers.

Pros

This is my favorite phone software for helping our customers at Kalos Services Inc. Simply Great HVAC Service in Clermont, Florida. The reason we like it so much is because of it's ease of use and the ability to warm transfer our callers.

Cons

I had issues with the software freezing when I allowed the call log fill up. I highly recommend deleting your call log on a daily basis. There is an option for exporting your call history prior to deletion if you need to retain a record.

Response from CounterPath

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the amazing feedback. It's always great to hear that our product helps you provide great service to your customers.

Eoin from FBS

Bria unifies communication with quick and easy provisioning

Bria's mother company built X-lite a powerful feature rich SIP client. They have taken SIP/VOIP telephony to the next level with their unified login/provisioning system and group connectivity.

Pros

Their Windows client is one of the best SIP solutions I've used (and I've used/tried at least a dozen). The best aspect as the uniform provisioning for users. One login gives the user access to all their SIP accounts on different devices. With a mobile or home bases workforce it simplifies connectivity.

Cons

I'd love to see speed dial buttons and I'd like to see an ability to dial dtmf tones while in a call by pasting them rather than by typing them. I'd like to see an easier way to bring the Bria Client "to the front" with one button.

Reasons for Choosing Bria

I liked the Bria interface better and the team product is more affordable.

Response from CounterPath

Replied June 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm happy you like the provisioning feature and the Bria Interface. I'll bring your feedback to our Product team.

Michael from Pro Teck

Works but application design is mediocre.

Pros

Cons

The interface drives me a little mad. The first feature that drives me crazy is that the keys on the application will move... I may be on a call or trying a second number after dialing a first and the application's keypad will move up. This causes me constantly to hit the wrong keys. I would never design this to move or at least have a lock function. Secondly the time out function is way too quick when dialing. I will be listening to a voicemail and typing in the number given, and it tries to auto dial the number if there is a pause of more than a couple seconds. Then I have to cancel and start over again. I haven't found an option to change this time or turn it off.

Response from CounterPath

Replied June 2020

Michael, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we're happy to know you've been having great quality calls with Bria. I'll forward your feedback regarding interface to our Product Team. For technical issues please reach out to our Technical Support team, tickets are submitted online at https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Great value

Pros

This software is easy to use, the set up for sip accounts is really simple and the extra configurations to use proxys or dns help a lot when you have to use it outside of the company if via vpn. i find the call recording option being one of the most helpful options since i can get access to my calls for feedback o missing info very quick.

Cons

the only real issue i find with this program is that it has to be updated a lot, and it is really a lot, 1 update every 3 weeks, i don't really get why but that is the only issue i have with bria at the moment.

Response from CounterPath

Replied June 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It's great to hear how you've been using the call recording feature. Please know our software is updated often to keep up with the latest technology and for improvements.

Amanda from Food & beverages

Love using Bria

Works very well no issues with it at all.

Pros

What I like most about Bria is how easy it is to use. I love the fact that you can set up auto answer for incoming calls. This has really helped our efficiency at the call center and has helped keep call answer times down.

Cons

From a supervisor stand point Bria is amazing with helping keep numbers where they should be. As a user of this software I do like it better than any other soft phone software that we have used.

Response from CounterPath

Replied December 2019

Thank you for submitting an amazing review Amanda. It's great to hear that our customers find Bria reliable and easy to use.

Rebecca from Revolution

Bria for company

Pros

This is a great tool for the at home employees that allows us to take calls from our home computer.

Cons

So far I don't have a con for the program.

Response from CounterPath

Replied February 2020

Thank you for submitting feedback Rebecca. It's great to hear Bria can assist remote employees to take calls from their home computer.

Andre from Mondetta Clothing

Integration and update

Overall, it works good. Stable and reliable are the words that explain Bria.

Pros

What I most like in Bria is the integration with so many devices. My headphone has support to Bria, so it is easy to answer and make calls.

Cons

What I least like is the update. There is a new version that support what I need, but I have to purchase again to have access to the new functionalities.

Response from CounterPath

Replied December 2018

Andre thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It¿s great to hear our device integration works well for you. Have you considered moving to a subscription model? Bria Teams is a user based subscription which allows each user access to Bria on up to 3 devices including Desktop, Mobile and Tablet. Bria Teams uses a web-based provisioning dashboard to setup, deploy and manage your users. Bria Teams allows up to 5 SIP/XMPP accounts. Bria Teams also has subscription based features like Upgrades, Team Messaging and Screen Share capabilities. You can find more about Bria Teams and sign up for a trial here, www.softphone.com.

Stan from Capstone Publishers

Industry: Publishing

Better than some softphone solutions, but not as good as a 'real' phone.

Sound is okay, but still doesn't compare to a real, physical IP phone. The UI is minimal which will be a plus for some and a con for others. The only reason I have a Bria soft phone is that the physical IP phones my company used to use for remote users no longer work (too old for new firewall) and aren't immediately planning to replace them. I use Bria on the Mac side of my machine because it seems to work a bit better than the Cisco IP Communicator software on the Windows side of the same machine. Both have a bit of a delay when speaking, but he Bria phone seems to have a little less of it. But not sure if that's more of a PC vs Windows thing instead of a Bria vs Cisco thing.

Pros

Easy to install and works better on a Mac than another software does on the PC. Sound quality is okay. Works well with a headset or through computer speakers/mic.

Cons

Maybe it's the nature of all soft phone solutions, but still picks up the keyboard sounds if I'm trying to use my computer and be on a call. The interface is very minimal, which some might say is a 'pro' instead of a 'con'. There's other soft phone software where the UI actually looks like a phone, which I prefer.

Response from CounterPath

Replied September 2018

Stan thank you for taking the time to submit feedback we truly appreciate it.

Kaitlen from Entrata

Bria--A decent option.

Pros

Bria is definitely a decent option when it comes to computer phone software. It gets the job done and mostly serves it's purpose. The functions on the phone are simple and easy to operate. The connection is clear and rarely do I have a poor or fuzzy connection when using BRIA.

Cons

Often I find myself getting multiple calls coming in at once, or my calls will drop randomly. It seems the settings can get shifted without my knowledge fairly easy which throws everything off just a bit. Making it just a bit more difficult to do my job, using Bria. The most frustrating of the glitches would be getting multiple calls coming in to me at once. I have to remember to adjust the settings quite regularly or it gets very difficult to work.

Response from CounterPath

Replied February 2020

Kaitlen thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Did you work with our support team to help troubleshoot why calls were dropping? Tickets are submitted online at https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Oliver from Vectera

Simply the best

Besides the obligatory upgrade + smaller issues with transferring calls, my overall experience is overwhelmingly positive. We've used another softphone provider before and simply switched over completely to Bria after an endless road of issues. That road has come to an end now, and we're very happy with Bria.

Pros

It just works - with any hardware you're using. Whether you're on a MacBook and have a $200 headset or simply use your smartphone, Bria is by far the best softphone we ever used.

Cons

They recently released a new version, Bria 5. For existing users of Bria 4, it was necessary to buy an upgrade since Bria 4 doesn't work anymore with recent Operating Systems. Was a bit of a cost, but paid with pleasure. Transferring calls between softphones does not always work. Was in touch with support before (they answer very quickly) but haven't got it figured out yet.

Response from CounterPath

Replied March 2019

Oliver thank you for taking the time to submit an amazing review. It's always great to hear form our customers. I will forward your feedback to our product team.

Great tool when you are out of office

- Preferably it should be used with headphones to have a better experience with the clarity of sound.

Pros

- You are comunicated with your people even when you are not at office. - Is easy to use - You can make internal calls (with extensions codes) or external calls. - Works like a simple phone even you can call to hear your voicemails. - You can have two phone lines.

Cons

- You need internet connectivity. - You must have the application open in order to receive calls. - If you have the application at the background, you may experience some troubles to take the call because the time of response is really slow. -You can experiment unexpectedly closed because of the product have error in response time.

Response from CounterPath

Replied November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. To ensure Bria is running in the background please turn on Push? The following kbase article provides additional information that you may find useful. https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004151013-Bria-Mobile-Push-Checklist. If you encounter an issue with Bria please work with our support team. Support tickets are submitted online at support.counterpath.com.

cory from KENDELL

the BRIA app works with windows based PC and after it is configured works great.

good soltuion for SIP integration

Pros

the app allows us to use a video intercom going through a SIP server to answer all of our doors at multiple buildings. this app provides 2 way communications as well as live video form the person standing at the door asking to gain entry

Cons

Support from BRIA is some of the worst i have ever tried to use. BRIA recently changed there support service and has not been able to help fix issues i ran into. BRIA had the fix i needed prior to the new support but will no longer provide any old files to help fix the issues

Alexander from Qualyteam

high quality VoIP tool

Bria is a great VOIP calling tool because it has a formidable stability and hardly any connection problems in the calls. Generating a satisfaction by using and integration with other software.

Pros

• Easy setup and usability. • Call Forwarding. • Option to record calls. • Integration with Jabra brand headphones. • Receive constant updates.

Cons

• High cost of licenses. • Sometimes we have to restart the software because it has an error.

Response from CounterPath

Replied December 2019

Alexander thank you for taking the time to submit a fantastic review. It's great to hear that our customers find Bria easy to use, stable with the option to integrate with other software.

Great easy to use softphone

I use this for phone calls from customers and it's very easy to use with a lot of features and options. I also use it to troubleshoot/replicate customer issues. It's a great software that I like so much I suggest it to any customers looking for a softphone to use with my company's VOIP services

Pros

Multiple accounts are easy to setup and manage, feature sets are easy to adjust for each line

Cons

I have no cons to report about this software, it fully meets my needs

Response from CounterPath

Replied January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a fantastic review. It's great to hear Bria's features and ease of use are working for your organization.

Mark from Legal Services

This is a great program - simple and quick to use.

If frees me from using expensive phones and can be operated easily

Pros

It is very easy to set up. It allows simple address book information. It operates well with most other software. It does what I want and frees me from expensive landline & mobile calls

Cons

I would like to see better outlook integration. There was a great add on which I would like replaced. When my outlook contacts were migrated many contacts are given the name "Mr" or "Mrs". This is an obvious non name field and the software should recognise it.

I wish we would have kept this software in my office

In the last year my company moved away from using this software and I truly miss it. Unfortunately, that was not my call.

Pros

The customer service was great to work with. Call recordings were easy to find.

Cons

There is nothing I have to complain about with this software.

Response from CounterPath

Replied November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Your feedback helps us improve our products and services and the overall customer experience. Sorry to hear your company moved away from our software. Did we change something that no longer works for your organization such as licensing model, pricing, functionality?

The product does want you expect from it and looks great

The bria gives you a freedom in usage, so you don't need a standard phone anymore. I love using it on my celphone, and on my computer.

Pros

It's easy in use and has got everything you need, so the need of a lose phone is not needed anymore. There are even functions that you don't have on a phone. (like recording the conversation)

Cons

In the few years that we use Bria, the functions have been changed several times, It would have been beter to inform before changing functional things.

David from TekConcierge

Bria always keeps our support team connected!

Keeping my team connected makes Bria the best solution. No need for extra hardware or complicated setup. I have my office phone anytime with Bria!

Pros

Bria allows our support staff to take, place, transfer and check calls while on the go. No need to 'connect' your cell phone to your desk phone when you can take it with you!

Works most of the time

This is an easy to implement tool that functions out of the box. It's missing many of the bells and whistles of some of its competitors but comes at a nice price point and does the job.

Pros

-Easy to set up and launch -Ability to customize ringtones -Holding, Transfering and In-call features all work without flaw.

Cons

-Logo and branding of the application are very dated. They need an update -Not 100% reliable. As an organization, we have had some issues with the types of headsets that we use and their compatibility with Bria. I would recommend testing headsets before you make a larger purchase. -Inability to integrate with apple contacts easily.

John from Homebase USA

Excellent, flexible VOIP softphone !

Bria is a good, flexible softphone with conference calling and recording capabilities. It's very useful for anyone who does a lot of outbound calling.

Pros

Bria is easy to use, supports call recording, conference calling and multiple phone numbers. It's also compatible with VanillaSoft and other CRM systems for click to dial outbound calling. Technical support is good.

Cons

The softphone is occasionally slow to load and the on screen interface isn't particularly attractive.

Emanuelle from Qualyteam

Robust and complete VOIP tool for calls

Bria is one of the best VOIP tools I've ever used, with great audio quality and stable connections. Allows you to easily record calls and call transfers.

Pros

Allows call forwarding. It allows recording of calls at any time. Always receive updates and corrections by the developer.

Cons

The license control page does not allow you to delete the history of old computers that used a certain license. It does not have a filter to check only the licenses that are in use.

Response from CounterPath

Replied March 2020

Emanuelle thank you for taking the time to provide a great review. The feedback our customers provide helps our developers identify features and functionality that need updating and or corrections.

Amber from Speed Commerce

So simple

Pros

This software does everything for you. All you have to do is input your id and everything is done. A call comes in, you press a button. You're done talking, you press a button. That is it. Theres also a callback feature, which we don't use but I'm sure it is just as easy.

Cons

I have not had any issues with this program.

Response from CounterPath

Replied January 2019

Thank you for submitting a review Amber. We are happy to hear that Bria has all the features and functionality you need.

Softphone review.

I would say that our experience with Bria was excellent, except purchasing non-compatible headsets ate into my budget - Not Happy.

Pros

Cons

Bluetooth compatibility is frustrating. You are limited to headsets that will work with the Bria pc application, but they don't tell you this up front. New users have no idea that you have to locate a sheet on their website that lists compatible headsets.

Response from CounterPath

Replied September 2018

Thank you for submitting a review. I apologize for any inconvenience this may of caused. I will send your feedback to the appropriate team.

Luke from Corsia Logistics

Best Softphone there is

Pros

This is a great softphone that our company uses on a daily basis for the last 7 years. We love it and will keep using it.

Cons

It would be great if they can have automatic call recordings in the settings

Response from CounterPath

Replied December 2018

Luke thank you for submitting an amazing review. It's great to hear from customers who have been successfully using our products for several years. I'll send your suggestion for automatic call recording to the product team.

Nelson from Cibersys

good softphone for the company

It has helped me to take advantage of the resources of the machines without leaving behind the quality

Pros

excellent softphone, very practical since it has all the functionalities at hand, easy configuration and allows to create multiple accounts, good audio quality and does not consume many resources

Cons

one of the things that I like least is the interface, it is unfriendly, it could be more modern or have changeable themes

Response from CounterPath

Replied January 2019

Thank you for submitting feedback Nelson. It's great the configuration was easy and the audio is good. I will forward your interface feedback to our product team to review

Stephan from Big Iron Limited

BRIA Works for us!

Ease of use through headsets and softphone features.

Pros

BRIA is invaluable to us as a support company. Paired with USB headsets it makes Conferencing, Transfers and Outlook Contact look-ups a breeze. We are heavy users and "on the phone" all day.

Cons

The only downside to using a VOIP system such as BRIA is if we lose the Windows O/S but that is a rare occurrence these days.

Larissa from US Tax Recovery Partners

Lightweight softphone for Enterprise call center

Pros

Bria doesn't use a lot of system resources and is easy to use for most callers. Doesn't require extensive system configuration and works with most anti-virus products.

Cons

Crashes at least once a day for most users; not extremely stable. No click-to-dial browser extension, but has been configured for click to dial with VanillaSoft CRM in Chrome.

Sachin from Vodia Networks

It's like Apple of Softphones..!!

Pros

Nice interface, comparable to the competition, and is easy to setup and configure. Audio and Video qualities over the call have been taken care of pretty good. Configuring a headset is easy as well when changing USB ports too.

Cons

Its paid and has plans and offers the same things which it's competition does. Customer service is difficult to reach and that disconnects me with the company totally. It did not have a build for Ubuntu customers the last time i checked which was huge let down.

Eric from Les Industries et Équipements Laliberté Ltée

Really good SIP software

Pros

This software is perfect. It's cheap, full of features and stable. I use it with a Grandstream PBX with no problem at all.

Cons

There is an Outlook plugin that I purchase and don't use. Most people can do without.

Response from CounterPath

Replied January 2019

Eric thank you for taking the time to submit a fantastic review. It's great that our software is affordable, stable and full of features.

Solid Softphone

Pros

Bria is a good softphone, it works well and has a very simple interface.

Cons

Response from CounterPath

Replied March 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. We are happy to hear that Bria works well and you find the interface simple. I will forward your pricing feedback to our product group.

X-LITE

as regards the utility in Windows, it is excellent ... only that there is no for Linux and IOS, Android Etc.

Pros

It is an excellent software, it has the basic free qualities to cover the needs and the impulse of the product

Cons

It has no versions for linux, android. This is very important is an excellent softphone should be released free versions for different distros.

Response from CounterPath

Replied January 2019

Thank you for submitting a review. It's great to hear that x-lite has the functionality you need. I will forward your feedback to our product team.

Charles from Trusted Senior Specialists

A great softphone software from a novice user to a call center floor deployment.

Pros

It has a robust configuration (You can adjust one or several users at a time), works well if you have new users. The admin can make all of the adjustments on the server side.

Cons

Sorry, the only thing that I could think of would be if the cost per license went down some. Then it would be great.

Mark from Flash Mobile Vending

I am not chained to my desk with Bria loaded on my Mobile Device

Pros

The setup was very easy even without prior VoIP setup knowledge. No delay or lag when compared to desk phone and calls going through.

Erik from Lendmark capital group

Paired with Excel's click to dial very efficient

Dialer that meets the bill

Pros

As the title says paired with excel's click to dial formula lets callers make more dials going the spreadsheet with efficiency

Cons

The connection to prospect to can take a bit too long sometimes however not much of a big deal. All is all good dialer.

Lynn M from Lynn M Myrick LLC

Great Product for Phone Use anyway

Pros

I have been using Counterpath (Bria) for many years - I mainly use the product to contact clients when out of the office with my laptop. I use the cell phone app so my clients do not have my cell number as it shows as if I am calling from my office. I never have problems so customer support has not been an issue.

Cons

Set up a tiny bit difficult if you don't have a good phone service to help you with the codes. Set up a tiny bit difficult if you don't have a good phone service to help you with the codes. Set up a tiny bit difficult if you don't have a good phone service to help you with the codes.

Philip from The Maynard Group

For the man about town.

It was an easy way for people to extend their office VoIP phones onto their mobile phones. It may not have the best reliability but it does work. Best for outbound calling.

Pros

If you work outside the office, but still need the access and appearance that you are in the office, this app will be helpful. Replicating a VoIP desk phone's extension onto your mobile telephone becomes relatively easy. You can take and make calls as if you right at your desk. And to top it off the app is free; you get to extend the functionality of a VoIP phone to your mobile phone. Which is also great if you have limited minutes but unlimited data.

Cons

The set-up does require that you know what you are doing. Having and being comfortable with retrieving the necessary telephony information is a must. The app is power hungry and push notifications are unavailable. Depending on whether your phone in the lock screen, or if the app is in the background, it can fail to appear . IF it is up and in use, it will rarely fail.

Response from CounterPath

Replied September 2018

Philip thank you for taking the time to submit a review we appreciate your feedback. Please enable Push to make sure the app remains connected via our Push Server, and you get notifications when an incoming call occurs while your phone is locked or asleep. Please see the following link for details on how to enable this: https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004151013-Bria-Mobile-Push-Checklist ¿

Paul from Self-employed

Very stable and reliable

It's just easy to use and set-up. Simple as that.

Pros

Easy to use and to setup, and works without having to poke around in the configuration settings. I use it with multiple VoIP providers which each have their own idiosyncrasies, and they all work seamlessly.

Cons

On a Mac I would like to be able to hide it to the system menu. It would be nice if the licence supported use on both Windows and MacOS so that I could use it in Boot Camp too. The software is very clean and has a fairly intuitive interface, but some may prefer to be able to customise it a bit more.

Kelly from VLACS

Great simple, easy to use communication tool.

Pros

Bria is great - it's pretty easy to install and re-install as needed. We all work remotely 3-4 days a week and Bria allows us to maintain connected to our phones and customers without needing anything more than a laptop.

Cons

Occasionally the app can be glitchy and calls do drop from time to time, but it is hard to say if that's a Bria issue or a general customer issue.

James from MSP Remote

This is a great SoftPhone for freePBX

Pros

They have a free and paid version of the software they both work great. Allows every means of communication.

Cons

This does the job as a softphone and executes it perfectly. Really no cons that I have found at this moment.

Robin from Virtual Learning Academy Charter School (VLACS)

Good Option for phone service

Pros

Easy to login and retrieve messages, messages are also forwarded via email so you don't forget to check. Recent history of calls is useful and ability to return a call from the history list.

Cons

When checking voicemail messages, I get to a point when I have listened to a message and saved it for later - the option to move to the next message is no longer available and I have to hang up and dial back into the system. Would like History to go back further than 2 weeks - at least 45 days would be great.

William from Electro TV / Electro House Television

Great SoftPhone. Good Quality and Reliable

Pros

I like the Quality of the phone as well as the design. We use the Bria5 version. Its got all the features that I think a softphone should have.

Cons

No Customer Service. Where is the API to let us integrate it further? We should be able to turn this phone into an automate dialer but without API that is a bit difficult to do.

Mary from Anderson Business Advisors

X-LITE Review

Pros

Minimalistic layout, simplified tools for the novice use, seamless integration with VoIP services. Customer service outstanding.

Cons

Help features may be a bit vague or not inclusive of all features/needs or easy to navigate.

Response from CounterPath

Replied September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a fantastic review Mary. I will forward your feedback to the appropriate team.

Marion from Mirasol, Inc.

Industry: Mental Health Care

Incredibly Opaque Installation Process and Clunky Tech Support

Meh. Lots of dropped and missed calls. Ability to text is extremely erratic. If you port your old phone number -- which of course you would do if the point was to replace your phone with an iPad -- good luck! You are apparently the first human being to ever attempt this and neither Bria nor 1-VOIP has an idea how to help you through the process.

Pros

Bria in combination with a SIP provider allows you to use your iPad as a phone -- functionality that should have been built into the iPad to begin with.

Cons

The installation process is completely opaque. If you can somehow figure it out on your own, fine, but there's almost no information online about the problems you are likely to encounter and no phone support whatsoever if something goes wrong.

Response from CounterPath

Replied April 2019

Thank you for submitting a review Marion. It can be very confusing for customers. Who should address your questions the service provider or Bria. We can help you set up Bria. You will need to reach out to your service provider for the following information domain, sip user extension, sip password. Unfortunately not all providers use same terminology. Support ticket 18178 you mentioned missed and drop calls. Support has requested a call log to determine the cause please follow the steps below. Go to Bria's Settings > Advanced Settings. Scroll down to Application Logging. Verbose Logging should be turned ON. Recreate the issue and then press Send Log. You will be prompted with a confirmation dialog - tap Yes. Once the log file has been uploaded, you will see a Sending Log Success notification that has a Reference #. Please be sure to note this reference number in your support ticket 18178. Porting phone numbers and SIP information is handled by the service provider.

Kilian from dieWerbeagentur.SH

easy to handle

Pros

i don't need a normal phone right more. I can call customers right out of my ERP System. Makes work much more comfortable

Cons

i need google sync, so that i can integrate my google contacts. and second thing, give calls to the next person should be easier

I'm connected to an IPBX with the aplications on my PC and on my Android phone

Pros

It's easy to configure and the quality of the calls is great. It's compatible with my IPBX (MyVoice 5000).

Cons

The Android and PC Apps are not synchronised. When I receive a call my PC and my Android phone ring simultaneously that's good. But If I take the call with my PC for example the same call is mentionned as lost on my Android phone. It's not really great because it's not the reality.

Great Sip app

Pros

I use this software with 3 different kinds of phone system and shows how flexible this software can be. Free version works but paid version works the best. Works on all different platforms

Cons

Not end user friendly. I think you need to be tech to program this so it works correctly.

Response from CounterPath

Replied January 2019

Thank you for submitting a review. It's great to hear Bria works well with different service providers. We continue to improve the ease of use. Customer feedback helps us identify areas of focus.

Yes one of the best software on the market

Pros

processing, ease and good communication, it works great on mac os and windows integrated very well

Cons

price it could be cheaper for companies.

Sunil from DataLocker

Good softphone app for most any user

Pros

This is a great softphone app that comes in both free and paid versions. The feature set is quite robust and you have the ability to connect it to almost any SIP service you like (which is great for users who have their own SIP server).

Cons

Really no major cons so far. Configuration details are sometimes difficult to sort out as each SIP provider is a little different, but it just takes a little searching to find the details most times.

Making our Customer Support Tasks Easier

As of now we have been able to scale our operations and continue to support our needs from abroad.

Pros

When working in outsourcing you need to have the right tools to help your customer base. This tool has helped us reach to them without worrying too much about our location.

Cons

Some features might not be available on the tool itself and you will have to find third parties to add those features.

Response from CounterPath

Replied December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a fantastic review. It's great to hear that Bria is helping customer support connect with your customers. What type of features do you feel we are missing? As our products continue to evolve our product team gathers feature and functionality suggestions from users. Features suggestions might be added to our road map for future releases.