What are Zadarma users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Zadarma software through verified user reviews

• icon"Great value calls from simple to configure software - works from my contact list and integrates with my call logs."
  • icon"With Zadarma we got an amazing solution for a very attractive price. It’s seems like there’s nothing their service cannot do."
  • icon"The price does not depend on the number of users, we are expanding rapidly and appreciate that we do not have to pay extra for each new employee."
  • icon"There are several technical issues with PBX, such as lack of transfer functions integration with hardware and software phones."
  • icon"Then you discover they have totally stupid pricing based on 10 countries that are totally unrelated and illogic. Calls from any other major coutry is extremely expensive."
  • icon"They are the unpaid police VOIP gatekeepers- No north american company or voip requires a passport for a number and SMS setup."

Browse all Zadarma Reviews

• Have you used Zadarma and would like to share your experience with others?

Jhon Jaiver

April 2022

The best page for voip services and international number

Best of all, buy my number in the United States with a few steps and receive calls on my conventional phone is the best experience, to make calls also through voip applications you can use your conventional phone for everything.

Pros

They have a very easy-to-use platform, the number purchase sections are very intuitive and they complement with tutorials to be able to connect everything with your phone, it allows you to redirect calls and have your phone number in the United States among other countries very easily.

Cons

I did not find any, it is very complete, perhaps you can expand the business to other services that are related to numbers and calls

Response from Zadarma

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. If there are any questions, please, contact our 24/7 online support.

Replied April 2022

Colette

Vaule for money but some anoying quirks

The support is very limited but on the positive side (apoart from the few issues I have) I never need to contact them.

Pros

The subscription model is clear and not too expensive compared to the functionalities provided. We use Zadarma PBX to interactt with customers in Sweden.

Cons

There are three annoying issues: 1. At unpredictable times we cannot reach a number we dial. After a few minutes this usually works again. Might be the number we dial is occupied, but the software does not show it. It just cancels the connection attempt. 2. We use SMS to respond to customers and for that having our local (virtual) number as the sender-id is crucial. Until some months ago this worked well with Zadarma via the web-portal (it never worked via the app, see #3 below), although Zadarma do not guarantee to send the virtual number as sender-id. Currently our virtual number is never used as sender-id by Zadarma. The sender-id that is used currently is 'Zadarma.com', which looks very unprofessional to my customers. Next to that my customers do not recognize the sms are not able to respond directly to my SMS-es anymore (the recipient cannot respond to the 'Zadarma.com' sender-id). Zadarma support just states that it is not guaranteed (to me 'not guaranteed' means it does not work all the time, but currently it NEVER works) which is quite unsatisfying. Especially this started after I was fully set-up with Zadarma so I also feel a bit locked in... 3. The Zadarma Android app supports multiple lines that can be switched on/of individually. The SMS function in the app however only sends SMS with sender 'Zadarma.com'. More than once my recipients just discarded of my SMS-es because they did not recognize the sender. I fear getting blacklisted because of this.

Price and Pricemodel & Functionality

Response from Zadarma

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We are already working on SMS and soon replying from your number and SenderID setup will be available.

oleksander

The service and quality is good, While CS was poor for a while; however lately it was improved

easy to use, exception installation and application. moneywise is reasonable

Pros

Software, I mean the App for the I phone is great and easy to use. Softphone on the web is easy to operate, while the general menu is still confusing.

Cons

While App is great , However, the functionality buttons should enlarged. The activation and tune in process is still quite complicated. Recently, during the reinstallation on a new ios device I've spent 30 min myself + another 15 min with a CS. Also, the general menu is too complicated and confusing; the simpler version , like Line2.com for instance is advised. Customer service, especially voice support must be improved.

April 2022

Poor customer service and difficult sign-up process

Made it very difficult to do business with Zadarma. Do not recommend unfortunately, waste of time.

Pros

Choosing the virtual number, selecting the features you want

Cons

Poor customer service and difficult sign-up process.

Response from Zadarma

We appreciate your feedback. We are sorry you have encountered problems when contacting our support. If you are still experiencing issues, please email us at support@zadarma.com and we will promptly assist you.

Replied April 2022

Martin

Great product, very good service

I used another software before and we had a lot of bad calls, lines bad, etc, but now, we use Zadarma, the lines are very good. The service is also very high. They helped me with everything and after a few hours, our software was working perfectly. Many thanks!!

Pros

Very good service, helpdesk and people on the phone for questions Hugh amount of extension numbers Cheap cost of calling Easy to use product Good price Integration with our CRM (Hubspot)

Cons

I can't find any negative points, so for me, there's no Cons

Amount of users Pricing Service

Pricing and amount of users No integration with CRM

Response from Zadarma

Thank you for the feedback! If you have any questions, please, contact our 24/7 support.

Replied October 2021

Outstanding Service

I have saved money by having a phone number in a far country. This also encouraged people in that country to call me easily because for them they make local phone calls. I think Zadarma is an outstanding company that must be appreciated and supported in order to continue. It did make my life a lot easier, personally and for business. And I am sure it is helping many others too.

Pros

I like the possibility of receiving calls on the phone number provided by Zadarma at a very economical cost (for free when I use the web phone online) and the possibility of making low cost calls to other countries.

Cons

The downloadable calling software did not give me a great line quality though it was OK. But then I simply switched to the online program and it works great.

I soon came to appreciate how this VoIP contributes to efficient & economical business communication

Pros

Zadarma's range of supported VoIP features provides excellent value. In particular I find that their virtual number deals make sound business sense. By taking virtual numbers, small and medium size firms are able to compete on international markets in a way previously only open to large companies. For example, from my office in the USA I can open and run virtual offices in the UK, India, Russia and many other leading business centers. It saves a small fortune in office, personnel and travel expenses while tapping into growing markets. I also find their free cloud PBX (they also call it a business phone system) brings many benefits to both the employees who communicate through it, and customers who call the firm. Since they can receive calls on a desktop computer, IP phone and smart phone, or forward these calls to mobiles and landlines, those important business calls no longer get missed. In my experience, customers certainly appreciate a positive calling experience. This significantly increases the possibility of that customer placing an order and coming back again to make subsequent orders. Finally, there is no denying that the cost savings are a big attraction. It is hard for landline service providers to compete when they have to carry the heavy costs of phone cabinet and wiring installations and repair. This VoIP service seems to me to be a much more economical choice without compromising on call quality.

Cons

I had some initial difficulties with the app setup but when I turned to their customer service they provided me with the help I need to quickly complete the setup. The way their app runs down the battery life was also an issue that bothered me. I contacted Zadarma and they reassured me that in the coming new version of their app they have taken care of this problem.

over 10 years a happy client

Virtual offices in 3rd countries during COVID

Pros

Usually very competitive and good call quality

Cons

Very little..it suits our needs and Zadarma seem pro-active in improving issues

Reasons for choosing Zadarma

combination of price, ease of setting up, tech support

Response from Zadarma

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your review. If you have any questions, please contact our 24/7 online support.

Poor and Unreasonable Customer Service Initially

I was able to receive International SMS from Israel cheaply. The account verification process and the support ticket process are cumbersome and wearisome to pursue.

Pros

The Zadarma Projects provides cheap virtual numbers and free SMS reception service on those numbers. After much pushing and continued engagement, I was finally given good customer service.

Cons

Zadarma numbers work on a monthly subscription basis. However, they will block use of certain features of your virtual numbers. This happened to me, creating a situation in which I was paying for a virtual number, but could not use the free SMS reception feature associated with it. For five days, the Zadarma support team refused to extend my subscription length to compensate for the time which they had blocked this desired features of my number. Interaction with the Support Team was extremely frustrating and slow. They would respond to me once in every 24 hour period, and their responses were unhelpful. They repeatedly said no in multiple ways to my requests. Once I gave up perusing the support team for compensation and asked to be referred to management, I was given excellent customer service. Management unblocked the desired feature of my number, and extended my subscription to one month from that day. The blocking of account features has to do with the Zadarma account verification process. They request the uploading of passports or ID cards. I uploaded my ID card on day one, and my passport on day three. Both were rejected. The ID card was rejected on day two for the stated reason that it was not a passport, despite the fact that account documentation requested a passport or ID card. The passport was rejected one day five for the stated reason that the file size was too small, despite the fact that no minimum file size limit was visible to me in my account documentation. It was only after requesting to be referred to management on day five that my account was verified with my uploading any additional documents.

Response from Zadarma

Dear Mr Ockrin, We regret to see that you have not been satisfied with our service. We believe that there must be a misunderstanding, since your phone number and the voice features connected to that number have never been blocked. As it is clearly written in the instructions, to activate the SMS reception on your number, we require you to upload a copy of your passport. This was done on your side 5 days after you have purchased the number. As soon, as the requirement for the activation of the SMS reception was fufilled, and you have uploaded the copy of your passport, we have enabled that feature on your number straight away. In addition, we have also extended your number for 5 extra days and we did not refuse to extend your subscription length. All of the chats between you and our Customer Service representatives show that your enquiries have been answered promptly and on time. Best Regards, Zadarma

Replied April 2018

Kristen

I am very happy with Zadarma! Five Stars and the customer service is AMAZING

Great! The overall experience has been great! Customer service is amazing, the costs are very competitive, the service works great! I am all around happy with Zadarma and would like to thank them for making my life easier! Thanks Zadarma team :)

Pros

The instructions they have made it very easy to set up. I did get stuck one time and chatted with customer support. The support was amazing! They guided me to the correct settings had me set up in less than a minute. The pricing is competitive. It's fast and easy to get any number I wanted. I am so far very happy with Zadarma and would recommend them to anyone looking for an online phone service.

Cons

So far I have no issues or complaints about anything.

Call and SMS quality.

Response from Zadarma

Thank you for the review! If you have any questions or suggestions, please, contact our 24/7 support.

Over all good.

Pros

Easy to setup individual extensions, call statistics and charts and call geography. Incoming routes from other providers. Webphone and sms support being able to add to my own website.

Cons

Call routing fiddly to setup, unable to route calls through other providers e.g. forward to 17777123456@callcentric.com.

Osarumwense

My experience with Zadarma

Pros

My appetite for trying out different softwares brought me in contact with this app, and the experience wasn't bad at all. I like the fact that it is easy to setup, and it's available on mobile devices.

Cons

I experienced glitches with the app, and was freezing. The 3 months prepayment is not encouraging, it should be scrapped! I don't have to pay 3 months in order to receive sms.

Response from Zadarma

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback. If you continue to experience app glitches, please, contact our 24/7 support so we can determine and fix the problem.

Replied July 2021

Roman

Flaky service, bad customer support

I purchased a virtual number from Zadarma. After setting it up on my phone with their app, I immediately started getting dozens of spam calls a day on the new number. After an unhelpful back and forth with their customer support, I was basically told that they don't know about the history of the numbers they sell and they had no suggestions other than trying a new number. My question about whether this was a common issue with their virtual numbers and whether I should expect an improvement was ignored twice. I said fine, I'll try a new number without any sort of assurance whether that would improve the situation. They cancelled my old number and its features, and then asked for more money to add the same features (SMS service) on the replacement number. Basically, don't expect any meaningful help from their support or for your phone service to be problem-free. Do expect to be nickel and dimed if you run into issues.

Pros

- local virtual phone numbers - phone app for using virtual number

Cons

- customer support - lots of spam calls to provided phone number

The customer service is terrible.

I would not buy again. imagine the nightmare if you buy 10 numbers

Pros

price is cheap, and the website is understandable, a lot of useful information.

Cons

i bought a number and it wasn't active. customer service told me told me to wait 24 hours so that i could find out why the number i already paid for does not work. i wrote them and called them asking to raise priority of the ticket, they just mumbled the usual stuff, which didn't bring any result.

marketing

Response from Zadarma

We are sorry to hear you did not find our service fully satisfying. We apologize that you have faced these unusual troubles. Our support team works 24/7 and provides help in seven languages, they are ready to assist you with any questions or issues.

Replied June 2021

Don't waste your time

The service is cheap, but customer service is HORRIBLE to say the least...

Pros

The service worked. Not the best set of features but it worked and the price was cheaper than I expected.

Cons

Worst customer service I ever seen in this industry. It ruined the whole experience for me. I was forced to stop using the service and switch to a different provider after 1 or two month. Wasted my time and money.

Burak

Exceptionally Good

Easy to use. Tons of features. Cheap international calls. High quality audio. Free sip connections. A+++

Pros

We are using Zadarma Sip features for over 2 years integrated with Bitrix CRM. We weren't content with the phone solutions Bitrix offered so switched to Zadarma. Best decision we have ever made. Right now we have over 10 different numbers in 10 countries. We sometimes have hard time to connect to some countries' mobile numbers but that's normal considering the country's infrastructure.

Cons

Nothing much so far. Just mobile calls are a bit more expensive than others. Also, virtual numbers in Turkey expensive and can take up to 2-3 days to activate. Still, it is not their fault.

William

Support and Implementation Instructions Beyond Poor

This may be an extraordinary piece of software but I cannot base my business on a piece of software where the support organization cannot communicate and where the installation/integration instructions cannot be reasonably followed. They need a technical person with good English skills to go through their implementation directions and they have got to have people who can speak English on their support line before I will reconsider this product.

Pros

Nothing. I never got it to work. The instructions and support were unacceptable.

Cons

I consider myself technically competent with over 30 years of PC experience. After 6 hours, one phone call and 3 support chats I gave up trying to integrate this product with Zoho. The phone call was perhaps the most revealing in that the person who called had such poor English language skills that he gave up after two or three attempts to communicate. The chat experiences were no better. Every time I got on chat they referred me to the arcane instructions that I could not figure out.

Response from Zadarma

Hello William, We sincerely apologize for all the difficulties you have faced when using our service. We realize that we have a lot of features that can be hard to figure out and we are working on it. For example, in October we have upgraded PBX settings wizard to make it much more convenient to use. We will keep on going and making our service easy and enjoyable to use, including PBX features and integrations with other platforms. As for the support, Zadarma has 24/7 support in 5 languages. Unfortunately, it was our mistake that in September after the webinar with Zoho our English-speaking support was working 18/6, and you have probably contacted our team outside the working hours. Currently, working hours of English support have already been increased and soon will reach 24/7. Thank you for your interest in our service and your feedback. We are sure you will appreciate all the changes we're introducing. Please, contact me if you would like a personal 1 on 1 demo.

Replied November 2018

Alex

Reliable and cost-effective solution

Pros

I run a company in the US (Florida), and we have customers in States and worldwide (most of them in Europe). We are exploring new markets/target audiences, and switched to pure b2b to the mix of b2b and b2c. Now some of the new customers are calling our main office (we are trying to move communication to email/chats, but that just don't often work, people want to get a consultation by voice - don't know why). So, we needed a solution to set up calls without buying own hardware/software and managing this stuff. I've come across Zadarma's site and found their rates very pleasant compared to other providers, so I decided to give it a try. For now, we are using it for several months already, and almost everything is fine: no outages, charges are accurate (and still low).

Cons

A couple of time there were situations with wrong calls when the number belonged to someone else, and people kept calling it. I had to contact support to get this fixed, however this was done very fast both times.

Roman

Great reliable service!

Pros

This is great service which allows us to get phone numbers in multiple countries. Quality and reliability is great. We monitor all of our phone numbers and Zadarma numbers consistently show 4+ MOS scores

Cons

We are primarily using this as a SIP trunk and it required customer support to get this configured. Customer support was great though.

Pierre

Would be perfect if not major issues

Could be perfect. Ends up totally wrong.

Pros

Free PBX and multiple options to share lines and API

Cons

Once ported, our incoming calls keep cutting at 30secs. Tech support is unable to solve. Then you discover they have totally stupid pricing based on 10 countries that are totally unrelated and illogic. Calls from any other major coutry is extremely expensive.

Flexibility and API

Response from Zadarma

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience with Zadarma has not been flawless. Please contact our support team via email support@zadarma.com, so we can assist you with this technical issue.

Replied February 2021

Dima

Very easy to use and useful product

Overall experience is great, this service is very good value for money

Pros

I use Zadarma PBX for more than a year. It's great and stable product, easy to config, with great prices and very good support service

Somhairle

A fantastic service for small companies

Pros

Zadarma is a great phone system for small businesses. It's easy to set up lines, extensions and numbers and it's very reliable.

Cons

I tried portability from a UK number but they couldn't port it because the 2 suppliers didn't have a porting agreement.

Irina

Ease of use is the key

Pros

Zadarma is simple and easy to use. Non-tech guys will get along with it quickly. Phone calls quality is decent.

Cons

I found no big issues. We are a marketing agency and Zadarma gives us all we need in terms of distant calls.

Sergiy

Best value for money

Quite a positive experience. We needed one system to unite several offices and easily achieved it with Zadarma.

Pros

The price does not depend on the number of users, we are expanding rapidly and appreciate that we do not have to pay extra for each new employee. Very easy to set up, we managed to do everything on our own.

Cons

We had to verify ID for some of the international numbers but it only took 1 day.

Dan

good

Pros

Less expensive and friendly user. You can connect to the support when you need their assistance. Overall good

Cons

have to inform support once top up added. should have been automatic. Nothing much to say. Overall software is good

Zadarma