• Pros

• "The app is so easy to setup and use! It has a friendly interface, with no hidden issues. I love the technical support."

• "Easy to use and there is no delay regarding the loading of this software"

• "Platform is very convenient for usage & I would recommend this to anyone who are glued to buzz making platforms."

• Cons

• "La única pegas es que para poder solicitar el acceso remoto es necesario descargar la aplicación de escritorio."

• "All good so far, the only thing is that the price should be lower."

• "Support can be lacking, but the software works so well that thankfully you won't really need to engage them much."

Browse Zoho Meeting Reviews

Chris from HippoMed Wellness Clinics

Better and Cheaper than the other Platforms

Overall, I love Zoho meeting just as much as I love all the other zoho apps. I switched my technology company over a year ago and since then weve switched every business we own over to all zoho apps to manage our businesses.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and use. The webinar feature is a major bonus to an already good platform.

Cons

In order to utilize the recording feature you must be on the pro edition.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

We purchased Zoho one so meeting was included... and we are glad

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

We made the switch because we were spending so much money on Gsuite, so we switched to Zoho One which got us about 100 more features, important features too, that allowed us to run our entire business from one zoho backend instead of paying hundreds per month for Gsuite by google and the only extras we got were sheets, docs, slides, and drive. Zoho is far and wide better than google in every way, even their products are superior.

Terri Armenta from Forensic Science Academy

Industry: Public Safety

Very EASY to use!

Perfect execution and easy to use. The platform allowed for the easy creation of webinar details.

Pros

The best part of this software is the ease of the entire set-up! I've used webinar software programs before but this software offers the same features of the 'BIG NAME" webinar services but with a more reasonable price. I was looking for a program that would fit into my business' budget since I'm only using webinars on a monthly basis. The previous programs I used didn't offer any budget-friendly options for the frequency of my business. The webinar platform is smooth and I can manage without a co-host/admin/assistant. Like the big-name players in webinar platforms, Zoho has participant reminders, direct links, and webinar recordings. My recommendation is to take advantage of the free trial and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Cons

I don't think Zoho is missing any features for my business use. If I was a heavy user, I may have a different opinion. I will continue to explore and use the platform's many features.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

I didn't want my participants to download any programs.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

My business does monthly webinars and I was looking for a budget-friendly option.

Zoho Meeting is Great

Comunicación constante y de calidad con todos mis equipos de trabajo.

Pros

Es una herramienta muy practica e intuitiva. Bastante fácil de utilizar por todo el personal de mi compañia y esto nos facilita la comunicación en la virtualidad actual.

Cons

Es una herramienta nueva, tiene aún campos por desarrollar e innovar, sin embargo, creo que esta bien encaminada.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

No tenemos acceso a herramientas corporativas de google y las versiones libres son de origen personal y no profesional.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Buscando diferentes opciones y alternativas en el mercado. Zoho es mi proveedor de email también.

Response from Zoho

Replied January 2021

Hello, Thank you for your kind words. If you have any suggestions on improving the fields, please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com so that we can check and add it.

Manuel from Doqimi

Zoho - Don't bet on their ability to keep their platform running

Terrible, stay away. You probably had good experiences with their Mail or CRM, but as it turns out they manage this division horrible.

Pros

API to check some aspects of the meeting is great for platform integrators such as ourselves, pricing seemed right.

Cons

After some research we selected them as our platform, we ended up buying around 10 licenses. Our business cases we had at least 3-4 meeting running every single day with different presenters. We had issues with them at beginning of each month, for some reason they decided to releases "hotfixes" to production Sunday overnight at the beginning of each month, every single time we had a "hotfix" something broke. We had instances were none of the cameras for the participants showed on screen, it took a week for them to figure out how to resolve, sometimes functionality was changed or was completely disabled between versions (presenter permissions) and the latest and the reason we decided to move after months of being customers, today (June 11, 2020) both of their mobile application crashed when people tried to access via their mobile phones. Support is just frustrating, they don't have a number to get on a call with your when you have issues, everything is being handled via email and from India, so good luck resolving any concern on your business hours, all of our support concerns were replied back with "Oh sorry, please provide meeting ID, we will resolve diligently", it was never resolved their support strategy is to let things resolve by themselves or for you to give up. Now one of the PROs was the API access as it turns they removed all documentation on how to use their APIs so good luck trying to figure out that yourself if you didn't have an integration in place.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Their main selling point for us was the API, however this is no longer available for new customers.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

We had a meeting with 50 participants, and their mobile access was broken we just had enough with their "feature" updates.

Chad from Yello Media Group

Excellent Alternative for Meetings and other Business Functions

Communication with other users was the main reason for exploring this product and I have not been disappointed.

Pros

Zoho is an excellent alternative software to other programmes out there which provide Business Platform services. Using Zoho has been easy, as the learning curve is very flat and most users get it intuitively. My most liked feature would be its ease of use.

Cons

When using other Zoho Products, clicking on the icon to open the Meetings platform can sometimes result in activating the product before being ready.

Pricing, Ease of Use, Learning Curve

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

The pricing for WebEx was more than I was budgeting for, considering, we did not need to use the software so often. Plus, the manual adding of persons to WebEx for each meeting was becoming repeatitive.

Fantastic Customer Service

It was the last day of my 14day trial period and I was yet to host my first webinar. I sent an email to zoho customer service requesting for an extension. I wasn't sure I would get a positive response. Guess what? They responded promptly with 3days extension to my trail period. How fantastic! My webinar setup, and the virtual event was seamless. But it's the service that did it for me. Thank you Team Zoho!

Pros

I liked the different template options for pre registration, etc. and the fact that, I could choose whose registration to approve or decline.

Cons

The tutorial showed me how to operate a successful webinar. So fortunately, I didn't have any issues

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

The cost is more competitive vis a vis the functions that I needed

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Cost and the software to difficult to use

Milind from Digital Help

User Friendly & Convenient Online Meeting & Webinar Platform

Fantastic Experience and probably I will switch to Zoho platform for lifetime.

Pros

Cons

Platform marketing is not enough and that's why most people need this platform are glued to expensive platforms which do that exacly what Zoho does.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

It's Convenience & User friendlyness is the basic reason and 2ndly it's cloud based and does not need user to download the app.

Easy & Cost effective

Pros

Is easy to use, administrate, and cost-effective.

Cons

It doesn't have an option for the desktop

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Because it had a free trial of the enterprise version and the price was competitive

Response from Zoho

Replied January 2021

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us. We do provide desktop app for Windows, Mac and Linux. You can download the desktop app from the below link. http://meeting.zoho.com/agent

ann from Ltd Magticom

Industry: Computer Networking

zoho meeting review

we use it very comfortable. it works without delay

Pros

we started using zoho, after my companie decided to work remoutly. it is very comfortable conversation with team in distance. has many tools, to make comunication comfortable

Cons

nothig, maybe to be avaible for bigger groups

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

someone of us had always some problems with conection, vizibility

Great for Small Businesses

Pros

I used meetings and replaced Zoom! Great product!

Cons

Nothing- everything was great! I enjoy using zoho meetings very much.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

I wanted to keep all my business operations under one umbrella.

James from Woods Kovalova Group

Extraordinary Product

We use Zoho Meeting for demonstrations, coaching sessions and engaging corporate teams. In working with Zoho Meeting we have conducted leadership training to up to 100 corporate clients globally with ease at the same time. Zoho Meeting has also helped us in nurturing our prospects and moving them along the pipeline. We use different presenters with differing backgrounds and style in our meetings. Being able to send reminders to keep the time of a webinar fresh is an asset.

Pros

Zoho Meeting has helped us enormously as an online training company. Zoho Meeting allows us to use a robust product that is simple to use. It is scalable and enormously cost-effective. We host over 3,000 online training webinars yearly. Zoho Meeting has helped us in conducting live and on-demand products. The simplicity of Zoho Meeting gives us a strong and stable platform that allowed our staff to get started almost immediately. Generally, meeting products can be slow. Whether we are providing corporate meetings of 100 employees or more Zoho Meeting performs easier.

Cons

It was vital for us to have a meeting tool that integrates seamlessly with our CRM. We have many leads we want to have a meeting with at some point. We needed to have an efficient way to do that. Zoho built in the activities section for our leads and clients when we add an event. This has led to an increase of meeting attendees and grown the awareness of our company.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

The native integration simplified the process. We can share screens easily with a host of additional features to make our Zoho Meeting webinars interactive. We want people to stay in tune with the webinar so they can develop new ways of performing the job.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Zoho Meeting proved to be fast and reliable. It has proven to be professional while helping us improve collaboration.

Nidhi from IES Interactive Entertainment Studios

Industry: Computer Games

A web-based conferencing soultion

The web-based Zoho Meeting is really an amazing way to communicate. Organizer can embed the register link using the HTML code into their blog or website. The user friendly interface make this tool professional. The integration with ZOHO products is great.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is web-based conferencing solution to collaborate over the internet. Zoho Meeting makes the webinars more interactive with Q&A and Live Polls with instant results for detailed analytics. The organizer can easily share the controls under attendees tab. Before a meeting start we set lock for meeting and send invites to attendee. The 'record webinar' option help us a lot to save the recording and share the session via other media A. Analytics can be downloaded on over the webinar session. Best thing in it is we can set the co-organizer to provide the support in the live webinars to create the poll and communicate with the attendees. The Voice over IP help to enhance the audio quality and provide the more bandwidth for live video streaming.

Cons

The latest version of Zoho meeting Android App crashing to frequently, i have also tried uninstalling on my Android phone but it does not help, but working fine with other latest Android version. Toll-Free numbers for VoIP are for limited countries it should be more.

Response from Zoho

Replied May 2019

Hello, Thanks for your feedback. We had done some crash fixes in our last update of Android app. Please update the app to the latest version and try another session. If the app crashes even after updating to the latest version, please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com. We will find the root cause and make sure the crash is fixed for you. Get the latest version of Android app form the below link. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoho.meeting

Hermione from MANGO

A reliable and efficient tool for professional communication.

Zoho has accompanied me in my professional meetings with the clients and staff of the company. Friendly user-interface and basic controls makes it always my first priority to use.

Pros

It's an inexpensive tool with lots of basic features that makes it easy to implement and adapt in your professional career. Arranging the individual calls to conference webinars , this tool has extensive possibilities which makes it more efficient and reliable. As a branch manager of retail goods , we often have to interact with customers and even other branch employees or managers, Zoho has always accompanied me in this professional channel.

Cons

Zoho is more upfront tool which only focuses on the basics of video communications and meetings. I think here it lacks the advance procurement which is necessary in the current period because there are more advance and much more reliable tools in the market . Personally, I also don't find it entertaining that it's only a web-based tool and a desktop version should also release.

Response from Zoho

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your feedback and comments! Can you please write to our support at support@zohomeeting.com with your requirements on advanced procurement to understand your needs better? Regarding the desktop version, you can download the desktop app from the below link. https://meeting.zoho.com/agent Hope this helps.

Martin from Downlo Developments

Industry: Information Services

Our new online meeting tool of choice

Daily dev sprint meetings, external consultant management/meetings .. great sound quality and ease of use

Pros

Great sound quality, ease of scheduling/RSVPing and very good screen sharing/switching. Ability to record as well.

Cons

Occasional meeting startup problems, not the easiest software to manage regular/recurring meetings - but workarounds available.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

price, ease of use and implementation

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Better sound quality, scheduling and meeting management features

José Blas from Synergy Internet S.L.

Herramienta esencial para reuniones de coordinación con el equipo y clientes

El problema de la distancia para la coordinación de los proyectos lo hemos resuelto con las reuniones de Zoho Meeting

Pros

La situación actual del confinamiento nos ha trasladado a nuestras casas, ahora es cuando más estamos explotando el potencial de la suite de Zoho One, entre ellas el Cliq y Meeting, donde con esta última realizamos nuestras reuniones matutinas de coordinación del equipo entre las áres de desarrollo, diseño y marketing. Además también lo utilizamos para agendar las reuniones online con clientes donde les resulta bastante sencillo y cómodo, algo que valoran mucho. ¡A día de hoy, Zoho Meeting es una herramienta esencial para nuestro día a día!

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Para poder realizar reuniones con clientes donde les podamos compartir la pantalla para mostrar los trabajos.

Eduardo from Hold Marketing

Great for Online Conference!

It's the best tool for charing screen and presenting to your clients.

Pros

You can start online conference calls in seconds, inviting people so you can present or make other sharing their screens. Other feature that I use a lot is that you can chat inside the platform with the team and having the call trough phone or by the meeting app.

Cons

You have to install a plugin for the first time of use.

Everything it's great!

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Because it fits great for our business needs.

Christopher from Saint Cyr Training

Easy Web-based application

I recently started a training and consulting company just before COVID struck. I am able to still offer virtual training events at a low cost which allows me to offer my services for less than many of my competitors.

Pros

The three top pros of this software are price, security, and that it is web-based. It seems like every organization I deal with has a different meeting platform that requires everyone to download software. Zoho Meeting worked with every browser I tried. I do not have to worry if my clients need admin privileges to attend my meeting or webinar. The security allows the host to lock meetings and remove unwanted guests. The price is very reasonable compared to other platforms making it easy to get started.

Cons

Having a waiting room would be nice so you can tell if someone you wanted to attend your meeting or seminar was running late. I could not find a way to do a speaker view in the meeting session but that is not that big of a deal to me.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Price and the web-based platform.

Response from Zoho

Replied January 2021

Hello, Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are currently working on the speaker/spotlight view during the meeting which should solve your requirement. This will be rolled out soon. We have taken the meeting room requirement as a feature request and will be taken in our future updates. Stay tuned with our latest updates in the below link. https://www.zoho.com/meeting/whats-new.html

Lisa from C&C Credentialing Services LLC

Zoho

Pros

Easy to use and there is no delay regarding the loading of this software

Cons

Uploading new documents/altering documents

Response from Zoho

Replied November 2019

Thank you for reviewing us! Are you looking to upload documents to your Zoho Meeting account? At present, we do not have an option to upload documents but you can share your application during the meeting and give remote control to allow the participant to work on your application. If you are referring to a different use case please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com

Free trial

Still in my experiment phase, so I need more time to understand if this is the tool that I need to my company needs.

Pros

Im in my free trial experience time, and right now im considering moving all the different apps that I use in my company (slack, zoom, etc) to the Zoho Suite to be easier to manage.

Cons

Still in my experiment phase, so I really dont know.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Constat performance problems with whereby

Waldemar from Chadzynskifoto

Wy I love Zoho Meeting

Quick and easy setup. Zero problems with recordings or use it.

Pros

I tried many solutions to conduct business meetings, but Zoho Meeting proved to be the best.

Cons

Layout setup for end users. No translation availability for other languages than provided.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

More flexible for my company

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Much easier to use. No need to install anything on end user computer or cell phone.

Victoria from IDB Mobile Technology

It strengthens the idea of how to achieve an incredible quality of remote connection

We communicate with each other in order to establish a social interaction, it is extremely important to activate all the projects and create a pleasant mechanism that understands the information in its maximum distribution. It gives us a lot of comfort, it really gives me good attention. I recommend the software because it has been very interesting to strengthen the communication between employees. The clients are at a very high performance point in terms of interaction, it will help you to have everything in full contact.

Pros

Zoho Meeting has been solid to undertake an interesting communication campaign through the remote route. I like it very much because it has been totally different from the rest of the interaction management software. It really works well, and has given good attention to its support.

Cons

I think I don't like the way the interface has been developed, it is a little slow and there are development problems.

Peter from Camber Dynamics

Currently Getting a HUGE Upgrade

Pros

Sound + video quality (they recently upgraded it in mid-2019, and it's WAY better than it used to be) Integration with other Zoho apps (especially pushing webinar visitors to Zoho CRM) Webinar + meeting functionality

Cons

I wish there was a Mac desktop app like GoToMeeting has, Zoho Meeting is good for one-off meetings but doesn't really shine as a remote work collaboration platform like GoToMeeting does.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Price, came bundled with the Zoho One suite, connectivity with other Zoho apps.

Abhinav from OATI

Zoho Meeting: A complete solution to host a webinar.

Zoho meeting help in organizing meeting and webinar in very easy and interesting way. The brand logo and name on screenshare in meeting make it professional feel. Firefox and Google extension require no additional software download and install to participate in meeting or webinar.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is a complete solution to host a webinar, It make the meeting more interactive with face to face, audio/video discussion and screen sharing. Tool don't require downloads as it work well on web-based platform. The session can be recorded, store online and can be share with link. Zoho Meeting also integrate with Microsoft Outlook calendar and provide reminder before meeting start. The online question and answer polling make the webinar more interactive.

Cons

Toll-Free dailup add-on need to setup separately. Zoho meeting should also come with some Do Not Disturb setting in which host can focus on the presentation and pop-up will show to co-host only or to all.

Prasanna from ManageEngine

Easy to Use and Affordable

I use it everyday for my meetings with clients across the world - (US, UK, Canada, Singapore, Australia and India) - My clients and I have never had any issues.

Pros

I like how intuitive and easy to use this solution is. Its also good in terms of privacy and security.

Cons

There are features missing but its a work in progress. Software world is constantly evolving so you can can't complain.

Easy to use - Affordable - Good Customer Support

It was expensive.

Fernando from Priority Management

Great experience for a great value!

The quality of the live transmission is great. It also uses less computer resources than other similar products I have used before.

Pros

Cons

Probably the limit in host has been may main concern, since I provide services for different companies and manage different working environements, emails, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

I've been a Zoho customer for 6 years already and I'm very satisfied.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Pricing, the uncomparable Zoho technical support, quality of the communication.

Gurleen from Tech Mahindra

Zoho Meeting - A simple way to host the webinars.

Zoho Meeting provides great platform for organizing the meetings as we can also add our brand logo in emails. Manage the users and define the default setting at the time of joining the meeting. Zoho meeting have great integration with Zoho CRM, Zoho Project and Zoho Calendar. We can also control it in running session. It also encrypts using TLS 1.2 protocols SHA 256.

Pros

Zoho Meeting allows us to plan and schedule webinar meeting, and send the invitation via link. Best thing in it come with the registration form and notify the organizer to schedule for the webinar. Screen Sharing option have many useful features with it. Before starting the webinar we can select to save the webniar video. The most innovative feature Zoho added in it is webinar analytics report which help you in registrations, attendees, poll participation and many useful features with it. The Moderator can also control the access like switch presenter, mute-unmute participants, remove participants.

Cons

Zoho Meeting can be integrated with the zoho calendar and projects. Email reminder is good feature but it should come with the more features. The audio over computer should be controlled by the software with limit of dB (decibel) unit by default as we notice that sound is totally dependent on the hardware quality. The add-on Dial-in provides the best audio quality as compared to VoIP.

Sanchita from Amdocs

Zoho Meeting for better communication

Zoho Meeting is enchancing the user experience at it come with the most useful feature that require to conduct the webinar. Email reminders help in to remind about our meetings. The chat and online polls help you to get connected with your attendee. We can also switch the presenter in between in meeting. The webinar analytical help you in collecting the details from your attendees. We can also add the brand logo and name for organisation’s account. iOS/Android apps let your attendees to join on mobiles. Host can mute the audio of attendees and can be up-mute on request to host.

Pros

Zoho meeting is a great conferencing software that let us conduct the online meetings and webinar in more efficient way. I have used many webinar solutions but Zoho Meeting is loaded with the most useful features. Best feature in it is we can publish the details for webinar and interested user can register and host can conduct it according. We can also share the screen, audio/video which make the webinar more interesting. Host is having option to perform share the selected application screen. The audio can be shared over the computer or over the dail-up.

Cons

I am unable to find any feature to point out in this section as it is doing it job very efficiently. Zoho should work on it support.

Response from Zoho

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your feedback and comments. Keep hosting meeting and webinar and share your comments with us. We have direct live chat and email support for Zoho Meeting.

Zoho CRM and Zoho Meeting, making my working days easier

Pros

Easy to setup and integration with Zoho CRM

Cons

It's all ok . All the features I am using re appreciated and fully matching our needs

Quality of the streaming

Simon from CROSS Asia Pacific Pty

Zoho Meeting in Zoho One suite

A one-stop-shop in our suite of software and integrated as one.

Pros

We use Zoho One in our business and Meeting is just another great integrated part of the suite of Apps. Easy to use and be part of our mail and Calander system.

Cons

Not much as worked very well with everything, some people outside of the company didn't know of Zoho meeting and was used to other big brand names but after using it were happy.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

All included in the Zoho One package. Didn't have any issues with Zoho Meetings so stayed with it, safe secure and forms part of the overall system integration

Carlos from galactinet

Zoho: a suite of products that deliver

Pros

I have been a zoho paid subscriber since 2009 (invoicing, spreadsheets, and now webinars). I love the simplicity, design and the UI/UX.

Cons

I would love to see better recognition and user base in Spain, where I live. I keep recommending Zoho and after all these years most people around me feel I am a freak since they never heard from it before. I am a big fan of Google products and Hubspot, to name a few I use on a regular basis, but it is frustrating to see great software out there that does not get the recognition it deserves because the big guys are..., well..., big.

kalaiselvan from Bahwan cyber tek

Zoho Meeting Review

Overall , it is a good collaborative tool for conference meeting with less expensive cost.

Pros

It is one of the best conference tool to have a collaborative meeting over the internet from different geo. Organizer has more control over the attendees(i.e Organizer can mute the attendee, disconnect the attendee) It has a record meeting option, which helps to record the meeting that can be played to missed attendees. we can have screen share options which enable the user to share the screen and explain things in a better way. we can host the meeting in one touch click (Also we have meeting app to host easily)

Cons

Meeting app for Android hangs some time. Toll free number for VOIP are restricted to few countries.

Lily from LKCH

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great bargain!

Very good. Will be continuing!

Pros

I was pricing solutions for my small wellness coaching business and most software available was priced way out of my league. Frankly, it's unclear how they are better or what additional features they have compared to Zoho! I decided to do both meetings and webinars (two separate packages) and it was still less than all competitors and the software works, is easy to use on my end, and on my attendees end!

Cons

Being able to see the dashboard while sharing my screen (slideshow) to see if silenced attendees have questions.

better price, same features

Price.

Buffie from KnowledgeSphere Inc

Simple to get started

I was happy with the couple of meetings that I had in my trial and will be adding it to our CRM Plus subscription.

Pros

I like how easy it was to get a meeting started. My client did not have to sign up and could easily manage the process. We already use ZOHO CRM Plus so I didn't have to do anything to get going and it integrates into our other modules which we can use for tracking and customer relationships.

Cons

We did see more lag than I would want. I expect some, but my client was several bunches of seconds behind me. Also, it was slightly confusing to know how to share the screen. My client could only see a part of a part of an application and I had to unshare and then reshare to get it to come up fully.

Response from Zoho

Replied May 2019

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! Regarding the lag during the session: We have found that in some cases there is a lag in audio. We have made some fixes to reduce the lag in audio which is updated in our early access servers. Please send an email to support@zohomeeting.com. We will map your account to our early access server so that you can check if the performance is better for you. Regarding screen sharing issue: Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will see how to make sharing the screen intuitive. Meanwhile , you can check our help article to learn more on screen sharing. https://help.zoho.com/portal/kb/articles/screen-sharing-for-online-meetings-and-webinars Please drop an email to support@zohomeeting.com with the meeting key for which you faced the issue, so that we can check the issue from our end.

Sergio from Surus Inversa / Escrapalia.com

Industry: Wholesale

Buenas caractaristicas a bajo precio.

Nos ha permitido capacitar nuestros clientes para el uso de una herramienta de gestión de subastas, de forma relativamente sencilla, automatizando el proceso de marketing y seguimiento posterior del cliente a un precio excelente.

Pros

Hemos podido automatizar todo el seguimiento y marketing, tanto antes como después del webinar, lo que nos ha ahorrado mucho tiempo. No necesita que se descargue ningún software (odio Zoom) Nos permite compartir nuestra pantalla. Hace lo que tiene que hacer este tipo de software a un precio de 15 euros cada meeting de hasta 25 personas. Gran ventaja en cuanto al precio respecto Zoom o Go To Webinar.

Cons

En mi opinión, aunque el software cumple muy bien con su función, le ocurre lo mismo que casi todo el software de Zoho (excepto Zoho Notebook que se está convirtiendo en el mejor software de notas), que no es el mejor, no tiene las mejores características y usabilidad / diseño no muy bueno. En este caso es menos importante ya que una vez configurado, lo usamos solo 2 veces y funciona bien.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Por una cuestión de calidad / precio por una lado, además de que era el que más características cubría y de que trabajamos con Zoho en otras áreas.

Response from Zoho

Replied January 2021

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us. Your inputs are valuable to us to improve the product. With respect to design, are you refering to the in-session UI or the web application in managing the meetings and webinars or the mobile application? It will be great if you could share us more details on the usability issues and the features that you are looking for at support@zohomeeting.com. We can evaluate and add it as soon as possible to provide you better experience.

Vikram from Harmony DI Technologies pvt. Ltd.

Awesome Online video Conferencing app.

Overall it is good experience. Like the application and would recommend to others.

Pros

Meeting quality, Recording and it is inexpensive

Cons

Its good nothing as of now. We like the application.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Inexpensive, Good quality, Ease of use.

Security concerns

Trainings are More Convenient with Zoho Meeting

Pros

As a human resources specialist, I also have to undergo a lot of training to better equip myself in dealing with employees and also being familiar with the latest developments. I am so happy that we can do the trainings at our desk and just listen to the webinars being taught. At times we have group trainings where we need to book a conference room. Zoho Meeting is exactly what we were looking for. The features are not complex and it gets the work done. It tailor fit the trainings to our needs and schedule. We can learn at our pace without pressure.

Cons

Zoho Meeting doesn’t offer advance features. It’s very basic and it would have been ideal if they were to contain advance features where you can do more things.

Response from Zoho

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We have recently introduced registration moderation, co-organizers, raise hand, allow attendee to talk and more. Please visit the below link to know more about the recent updates. https://www.zoho.com/meeting/whats-new.html Do try out webinar sessions and share your experience with us.

Carl from Infinite Software Solutions

Great meeting and marketing tool for sales teams

Great service at a great price to reach to to existing a prospective clients. We use multiple Zoho products and services in our organization.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is a great service that allows from web meetings and webinars with existing or prospective clients. It's a cost effective solutions for reaching clients. We use this as early outreach for new products. This service is a fraction of the cost of some competitive services.

Cons

Limitations on the amount of users that can join a Zoho meeting or webinar is less that say gotomeetings offering.

Response from Zoho

Replied June 2019

Thank you for reviewing us! The attendees limit is based on the license. We support maximum of 250 attendees in webinar and 100 attendees in meeting. You can view the various plans from the below link. https://www.zoho.com/meeting/meeting-pricing.html We are also working on the higher editions of webinar which will support upto 1000 attendees. Trial edition will allow up to 25 attendees in both meeting and webinar sessions. Free edition will allow you to host meeting with up to 2 participants(excluding presenter) and webinar with up to 10 attendees.

Best for simple video connections.

Clients love the simplicity of this. No software means anyone can connect from any device without worrying about device-specific software.

Pros

It is not necessary to download software. Easy to share screens.

Cons

No whiteboard tools. Additional charge for webinars.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

No software required. Zoom has been hacked. The StartMeeting interface is counter-intuitive for some users.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Microsoft Teams occasionally refuses to allow users outside of my domain to join a meeting, even though all settings permit outside users.

Betty from Marriott International, Inc

Consistent Communication Program

Zoho Meeting is a fascinating tool that brings communications closer. There is critical assistance in terms of meetings, and this is something that we all value. Other features such as texting and file sharing are well enhanced by Zoho Meeting.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is a tool that foster discussions and communications in all companies. The software increases the level of video conferencing, hence, bringing a more diverse consultation. There is ease to use aspect from Zoho Meeting.

Cons

Zoho Meeting has everything required for meetings and communications there is incredible help and no huge expense for installation.

Response from Zoho

Replied January 2021

Hello, Thank you for your kind words. You can always reach us at support@zohomeeting.com for any queries or suggestions. You can also follow and reach us in twitter https://twitter.com/zohomeeting

Good platform for remote meeting

I tested ZoHo meeting to schedule and organize online meeting for education purposes. The platform is very easy to use also for people with little IT skills. I apprecite the stability and quality of sound/video and in particular the no-need of software installations for the users. You just send the link for the scheduled meeting and the platform works out of the box. Unfortunately, the platform doesn't show the video of all the meeting participants and the speaker video is not full-size. This is really a dowside. Support is working on a beta version, which I also tested with mixed feelings since it is still not mature, to enabel the multiple video feature. Good price. Free version is absolutely better than that of main competitor Zoom.

Pros

No software installation needed Easy use

Cons

No grid view No speaker full screen video No record or analysis for meeting sessions (only for webinars)

Iryna from Kreston GCG

Perfect addition

Pros

Our team didn't spend additional time for learning this tool. It's simple interface and functional.

Cons

Zoho Meeting completed set of tools from Zoho Corporate.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Zoho platform covers needs of accounting company fully. Zoho Meeting is excellent tools for communication with clients, painters and employees (especially during remote work).

Gurjashan from Great Place to Study

Pros

The ease of usage is the most amazing feature of this software.

Cons

i think they can also add a feature of hosting multiple virtual class rooms as well.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

It was affordable and it was easy to use.

It was expensive.

Terry from Epic Training

feature rich platform for the money

Using it to make online training more interactive

Pros

whiteboard, on screen annotation and breakout rooms

Cons

nothing yet, I have just started using it and so far its been what I need.

Features for the money

features v. cost

Mehmet from Paristanbul

Easy, friendly and strong !

During the corona virus period it was very nice to have a partner like ZOHO. Every people in the company are working from home and we need to organize some meeting with client side so it is very practical and easy to set the meeting.

Pros

Very easy to implement and customize, if you have other Zoho app you could have a very practical integration between all data. Voice quality is good, interface is nice.

Cons

Some definition in the software are too special (english) need to put some info bullet or writing with some common words for a better understanding.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

We don't want a different system in our software pool. If all user are OK wişth Zoho Meeting in our company during this period, we will go ahead !

Ramesh from Vivekananda Institute for Leadership Development

Excellent Indian Alternative for online meetings/webinars

Online classes at affordable prices Workshops and WEBINARS

Pros

Minimalist and clean user interface. Easy to use. Contains all essential features for meetings and Webinars. Very cost-effective and an excellent alternative to Zoom

Cons

It could have a small inset of the speaker while screen share is ongoing

Cost effective Indian

Cost

Elmen from COGO People Analytics

Best webinar software in the market

We used this for product demos and it worked perfectly. We increased sales using ZOHO Webinars

Pros

User friendly. Great support - they answered my queries super fast. Best value for money.

Cons

I have used the software for 10 webinars already. Had no issues whatsoever. Our delegates could log in, I had no issues using the system.

Cost.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Zoom is too expensive for what is offers. ZOHO is best value for money.

Roger from Insurance Agency Advisor

Best Online Meeting and Webinar Value

So far I have not had any issues--the program works extremely. With one of the easiest to use interfaces for a Webinar or Online Meeting tool, I am thrilled. And for the price, Zoho Meeting is one of the best values.

Pros

Zoho meeting is easy to setup and use. Although almost anyone with a computer can setup and run a meeting or a webinar, the Zoho Meeting tool has the bells and whistles that the major names, but without the high cost. Thus Zoho Meeting gets the highest value mark.

Cons

I really do not dislike or least like anything about Zoho Meetings. This is truely an amazing tool for the price.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Zoho Meeting and other Zoho tools integrate so well together and with other 3rd party vendors--this is what I needed. Given the Robust features and price also, it was an easy decision.

Tania from FundEtik

Very good Zoho Meeting

Much more interessant compared to competitors : price and connections

Pros

Affordable and connected with all the other Zoho's products

Cons

I need time to value I am beginning with Zoho Meeting

Easy Connection

Price

Hillary from Square 1 Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

I Love ZOHO Products

Still getting to grips with it, but from what I see I LIKE!

Pros

ZOHO has an incredibly user-friendly interface, easy to set up, easy to use. Also, I love how their products intergrate into one-another

Cons

Don't see any option of adding a virtual screen yet? I'd love for it to integrate into ZOHO Recruit

Security Issues

Adrian from GIADANS

Great platform

It has been a great tool for our webinars, the quality in audio and video surpass the bad points that can be managed

Pros

It 's really easy to deploy, and the flexibility on configuring e mail notifications is great

Cons

The lack of diferent languages support, and the inabilty to enable camera share for instructor only

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

The price quality and features ratio