• Pros

• "Easy to use, easy to configure. Works well with our predictive dialer software. Also works well with other software as a click to dial once configured. "

• "I like the ability to set my audio on a per device basis, when working with multiple audio devices it is nice to set volumes accordingly."

• "Easy installation and setup, worked well with our PBX implementation, easy to learn and use."

• Cons

• "All the headsets work really well, but special features of headsets are not working, like the button to pickup a call or to hang-up ( Plantronics Voyager )"

• "Maybe at some point late in connecting the call but it is a very good tool. "

• "It would be nice to be able to add multiple accounts in Zoiper 5 without paying. Other than that nothing. It works great."

Browse Zoiper Reviews

Paul from SC Zwagerman IT

Zoiper - One of the best sip clients ever seen!

Once moved to a SIP platform I found this software, really great, I can talk easily with the customer while you have an overview of other incoming calls and who is busy, really useful!

Pros

Zoiper is fast, has all the features you need in a small business, from picking up multiple calls, forwarding calls, making a conference call, to record a call if its needed and having a history of all your calls, to see if an customer was contacting you before, even after 2 years the client doesn't slow down.

Reasons for Choosing Zoiper

The light version did not meet my requirements.

Reasons for Switching to Zoiper

You have no control, no freedom, to limited in a small business.

Akhilesh from SAMESPACE Inc.

Excellent product endpoint connectivity tests.

Overall experience is good and as a free user it is the best product out there.

Pros

The best part of Zoiper is I am able to test out call connectivity for endpoint users without using any physical phone ( cumbersome task!). Zoiper has an easy way to test call connectivity and User interface is also quite helpful in understanding.

Cons

They should improve deployment steps as it is not helpful in understanding. We had to take help of DevOps and technical team just for installing it.

Reasons for Switching to Zoiper

For scaling up operation and cost collective measure.

Daniel from Cibersys

Application of easy installation and management, to use VoIP telephony

In the modern era, where all communications travel through the network, they allow us connectivity through voice, which use resources that are currently of first necessity for both commercial use and personal use. It helps reduce equipment costs, since the software can be installed directly on the user's computer or on their smartphone. Mobility and versatility to establish communications from any geographical location with access to the internet. Compatibility with most operating systems, which means that costs are reduced by not having to change the infrastructure to operate, live simultaneously with other similar applications without conflict and you can set up accounts anywhere in the world.

Pros

It is a super agile softphone, easy to install and very easy to use. It fulfills the main objective of the application which is to provide an interface to use VoIP, in the comfort of the computer or on a smartphone. It has high availability and compatibility with different operating systems and is adaptable to the needs of each user. It does not require the implementation of a large infrastructure to be able to function and can be used both in the professional field and in the personal area.

Cons

The free version has its limitations, but it complies with the minimum functions to be able to work. meets its objective and facilitates access to less experienced users. Sometimes it has connection failures with the main server, which is quickly resolved.

Stefanos from Freelancer

Zoiper review

I have been using Zoiper as part of my day to day VoIP calls with an Asterisk PBX system.

Pros

Zoiper is a prominent VoIP client which is used as a softphone and can be integrated with various SIP-based PBX systems. It has a good sound quality and it is easy and intuitive to use and operate.

Cons

There have been cases in which i had a one-way audio issue and other cases in which SIP registration would not work out of the box as additional ports needed to be open in the local network.

Wobe Muki Marguerite from Catholic University Institute of Buea

Best soft SIP client with good user experience

My industry was facing communication problems, from where an employee will have to move from one block to another. I recommended Zoiper to my industry because it is free, reliable and it worked well on Asterisk (PBX). As such employees in my industry used it for day-to-day communication as well reducing cost on phone calls.

Pros

I really do like this software: -Zoiper is a free software is stable fantastic!!! and it is available for all operating systems. -It can be used on both computers and mobile phones, making it convenient for me and other employees in my industry even students to communicate on any device we chose. -I was able to download it for free and the downloaded file and mobile application is not heavy. -Thanks to Zoiper I am able to have conference calls with my team members and other employees. -With Zoiper, I keep track of my call history. One thing that amazed my team members and I is that we are able to record calls, so amazing!! this functionality has aid our secretary. -One important aspect, there are no advertisement (adds) on Zoiper, so relieving.

Cons

-At times the call button does not work (free platform), so there is a need to restart the application and it works well afterwards

Aaron from BambooHR

Best tool to take your work phone wherever you go.

We have been able to more effectively scale our training efforts as our teams can listen to live phone calls more easily to learn best practices. This tool has also made it easier for our remote employees to communicate more efficiently.

Pros

I love that this software is available on mobile devices, iOS and Android. The desktop app is extremely helpful for when you need to make several calls working from a computer, but the mobile app makes it easy to take those calls wherever you are. There have been times that I was working out of the office and used the Zoiper app to stay in contact with customers. Why not use my cell phone? Because the Zoiper app syncs my office phone with my cell phone, which is useful for making calls with international clients. We also use Zoiper for training. We can use of office phone system to listen into phone calls, which is especially helpful when training our outbound sales and sales development teams. We can visually see who is on the phone, then dial the extension on our mobile, and move around freely without being tied to the desk.

Cons

Sometimes the device has issues connecting to our server. I don't know if that is a "them" problem or an "us" (internal systems) problem. Usually, the issues are resolved quickly. Restarting the app seems to do the trick.

Renan from RENAN SAVIDAN

Zoiper softphone is a convenient global solution for all devices

2 years ago I had to find a suitable solution to manage my communications while traveling abroad. Zoiper is free or cheap on my opinion and provides globally a very good service. Like I said I had issues over slower networks from times to times but I guess it was more related to the networks. I would say if you need to setup a VOIP solution on different devices (Desktop, mobile...) Zoiper will do the job, it is worth to give it a try.

Pros

- It is quite easy to setup with your own SIP - I use Twilio myself and it works fluently - I had a few questions last year and I found out there is a forum for help. - There are some premium options, not expensive for a solo user. I don't know how it works for teams. - I can use it on my Windows laptop and my Android mobile

Cons

- After more than 1 year and a half using the free version, It seems that if the network is a bit slow communications are not very good. I had sometimes troubles over Wifi but globally over 4G it is usually fine. - There are technical options for communications, networks, sound... not always very understandable for non-specialists I think.

Jonathan from Aloglobal Technologies

I have been able to make calls without problems, with the use of hands-free it listens better,

I have been able to make VoIP calls to different countries for work without problems, when I travel I have it in my mobile and can communicate using the internet.

Pros

242/5000 That you can use the free version and it works quite well, although the version that is paid has more features and improves communication, it can be installed on mobiles and pc, and you can make calls in conferences with very good audio.

Cons

Sometimes the software has closed unexpectedly, but I simply open it and it works again. The screens are not as elegant as the others I've worked with.

PAWAN from DROOM TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD

Go with the Zoiper with better costumer experience

1) Better costumer satisfaction because voice is very clear 2) Easy to use in VPN so can work from home also very easily

Pros

I am using this from last 2 year & according to me there is no issue with software 1) Better connectivity 2) Good customer satisfaction 3) Easy to use 5) Will work in the VPN also 6) Integration with the ameyo application is very useful I will fully recommend people to use this

Cons

Only cons is every time you have to re-start the system if you used it for long time which create a lot's of disturbance & hope they will fix it after this review

Reasons for Choosing Zoiper

Main reason is for connectivity because in this i opt good connectivity

Reasons for Switching to Zoiper

because of the connectivity issue

Jonathan from Legally Mine

Zoiper is a flexible and easy to use SoftPhone solution

Zoiper has let us weather the lockdown with little to no hassle by being simple enough for anyone to use and flexible enough for employees to continue answering calls wherever they are.

Pros

Zoiper enables remote employees to maintain full connection with the VOIP system with just their home computer and a basic headset.

Cons

Features like Conference Calling and Warm Transfers are locked behind a paywall, which is understandable but adds to the cost per user.

Calling expert for Covid Crisis

It is nice addition to the store. It's makes global calling experience more worthy. It's helps to record the calls over cloud and that is very important for business quality prospective. It helps to leave your phone systems or equipment forget without any second thought. It helps to work from any corner of the world without any dependency of IT which was a big concern for organization,. Thats all for now and once again Zoiper will go high ,I can tell you.

Pros

What i really like is the way it helps the 21st business who are experiencing critical time across the globe due to Covid 19 epidemic, which compelled people to lock down at home but help your employer at work. I feel like due to such wealthy and powerful tool or software like zoiper this has been possible for employee like us to deliver the best ,disregard small challenges at your new work desk at home.As 21century organization work across the globe as common thing but this software really helps to overcome the calling challenges, server,security,equipment etc and most importantly it deliver absolute security to connect across the globe in the same way a secure connection provided at your organization desk for business for which organization spends millions and billions ,using phone systems , record calls for quality,monitoring , individual lines extension etc.It make things so easy for a global business to survive with more determination which cannot be easily forgotten.I think it took all the pain a business was striving for to fulfill the needs of one's organization .It feels amazing to explore such softwares more and more.

Cons

It's only two weeks I am using this software and their is lot to explore .only thing I could say it's amazing however my personal feeling about this software is I think The FAQ section needs to be looked into .few more details would be more helpful to use by a newcommer

Muhammad from BCDS

VoIPer

Its very good application and has good voice quality. except the licence usage policy everything is awesome

Pros

This VoIP application has all the options one can think about for a VoIP phone. It has both Desktop and mobile application available. You can transfer a call you someone you want without disconnecting a call and can mute the caller too. It also support mute and call disconnection button of headset. Using the free version you can't use all feature but entertain every single call you get. You can also setup a conference call and invite people in your conference. You can use zoiper Chrome extension to dial right from your browser.

Cons

It is user profile based, so if the user lock his computer with zoiper ON and another user login to the same computer, the new user zoiper doesn't work. it has Limited number of license usage. If you need to reinstall the OS or upgrade the hardware you need to be careful because you can revoke its license only thrice and after third usage you have to buy new one.

Great and simple Soft SIP Client

Simple, affordable and great SIP solution that allows end users to grow.

Pros

It was always hard task to grow customer care center in the moment of scaling. Application integration with SIP clients always required additional knowledge and expertise for this kind of integration problems. Moreover, having proprietary SIP clients, that are limited by number of sessions or updates were nightmare. Having ZoIPer makes this growth easier. You can use free SIP client and set up by your self very complex SIP based centers without any payments. Of course, it is very integrable and intuitive for end users. It is supported on different operative systems, even on mobile platforms, allowing completely new set of functionalities for end user, in my case contact center.

Cons

Design is not something that ZoIPer can be proud of. Application looks as a legacy form '90s. I believe that some good improvements could be implemented from this point of view.

ZOIPER

zoiper is an excellent softphone, it has helped me a lot in my daily tasks, also personally. But you only need for the free version in version 5 to be able to join more than one person in the call.

Pros

I like everything from zoiper facilitates virtual communications, although I would like them to release only one thing for the free that would make it the best of the best.

Cons

In version 5 I would like to have enabled the option to join other people in a call. that would be great, with this option active in the free version would fly the statistics of zoiper.

kariuki from AfricaSokoni Ltd

Zoiper review

Zoiper has been helpful softphone, no need to buy hardware phones at our organization. Getting it for free has been great and paying a little more amount for more features.

Pros

Its easy to integrate along multiple operating systems (Mac OS, windows etc). The audio quality is also okay, once installed users can easily use it without strain, also it doesn't annoy with unnecessary updates. Try it for your SIP/VoIP account

Cons

The User Interface can be made more appealing to users. On my PC once I disconnect my headphones and get them back, the software doesn't switch the speakers to headphones you have to go to settings then audio to select speakers. Also can't use same account on multiple devices.

Jose from Marketing & Advertising

An all-in-one PBX right in your PC

Like the app (client), very useful and enables you full virtual/remote working

Pros

easy to use, needs just basic configuration to have it running, Zoiper client work in your PC and allows you to run your business everywhere you need. Allows to use private Asterix service if got one.

Cons

not really a downside but a reminder: the client allows for configuration with service providers even an own Asterix server. The rates for calls and LD are a separate service that may need to be contracted in addition.

Abe from TalknSave

Zappy ZoiPer

We are using ZoiPer to process inbound and make outbound calls to our customers. It is the lifeline that we use as a company

Pros

ZoiPer is the platform that we use for our call center. It is crucial to our success in that we can easily answer, transfer, and manage calls as a team. It is very user-friendly and is quite seamless in its call quality and functionality

Cons

Perhaps the design could be improved aesthetically but in terms of the functionality it is perfect.

Jonathan from SeniorQuote Insurance Services

ZoiPer softphone does the trick

Pros

ZoiPer has given us the ability to dial multiple phone numbers from the computer, opposed to dialing numbers on a traditional desk phone. Paired with our high-speed dialer software PIMSware, one sales agent can call up to five phone numbers simultaneously and the first one to pick up will be connected. We have used ZoiPer plainly for its VoIP ability, but I have noticed there are a lot more features with the mobile version. I have used it on a tablet for business communications, and it presents itself to be more professional than say Skype or Messenger.

Cons

The appearance/design of ZioPer looks outdated. It is reminiscent of the mp3 player WINamp from decades ago. Other than that, I have no complaints of it's functionality.

Óscar from Lean Staffing Solutions

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

First soft phone experience

It’s a cool software easy to use that works for having a low flow of calls.

Pros

Zoiper is really easy to use since you have at first sight what you need to make a call and the interface is visually friendly so you can find fast options like on hold or conference. It’s helpful the fact you can see always the quality of the current call, this helps since if the call is breaking up you can know if it’s because of you or the other person fault.

Cons

Sometimes the software does not open automatically so you need to look for it but you might lose calls on that process. When you have an incoming call the program should pop up right away instead of just light up or have higher sounds, anything so you can put attention to it.

Matthew from CoreCommerce

Zoiper, is it good?

Overall Zoiper is a solid Sip/Iax system and there have never been any connection issues. This is used everyday in my place of work and is the go to for this.

Pros

Cons

There isn't currently a dark theme which when working for long periods of time does cause eyestrain.

Sachin from Vodia Networks

A good soft-phone service ready to be installed in minutes.

Pros

1) Its simple and easy to install. The audio and Video quality can be managed easily according to your network capability. 2) Works best on all the OS, which is the perfect thing to have if you have a test environment setup on multiple OS.

Cons

1) Interface could have been better. Its not very user friendly even for the latest build. 2) When unable to register the phone, it should throw more vivid errors than it does right now, if that's possible. It just helps customers know where are they going wrong and can quickly made amends.

Nelson from Cibersys

the most practical softphone

excellent softphone for the organization

Pros

the best softphone that I have used, super practical, in its free version offers me the necessary to use it in the organization. The paid version is super better with all its active features, it pays to pay for all its functionalities

Cons

the free version has been limited more lately, I can only configure a single line and for my work I need more lines

Zoiper Voip Phone

I use it daily, the head office is configured with NAT with its public Ip and it allows me to be registered both with the company's internal network and with my home network or my mobile service provider

Pros

It is very practical, what I like most is that it has its application for Android which allows you to be always connected to the central IP where you are registered, it has a wide range of codecs supported and great support on the web

Cons

It consumes enough battery of the cellular one and in occasions it usually leaves announcements

Charles from Trusted Senior Specialists

Easy to setup and works with ViCiDial software

1: One-time fee, 2: Easy to use and to setup, 3: Works well with other software as a SIP phone, 4: No crashes

Pros

Cons

If you unplug a USB headset and plug it back in, sometimes you have to close and reopen the software.

Daniel from Academy

Great App for Receiving Calls on iPod

Ability to make and receive voice calls on an iPod

Pros

The two things that I found most useful about this software were that: One, I could configure the audio codec in order to enable me to successfully make voice calls over a very weak internet connection. Two, very clear and intuitive settings made it easy to configure the app to run in the background, so that I could always receive a call when it came it.

Cons

The biggest disadvantage that I experienced using this app on my iPod was that if I kept the program active in the background (in order to be able to receive calls) the it drained the battery too quickly

Justin from CallCore Media

Best Softphone

Pros

Free version doesn't have any drawbacks. The ability to test whether the headset is working in the software is fantastic.

Cons

Great phone, though not as many features as others

Pros

Cons

Nickel and dime you for the extra features and some (integration with other communication software) were absent

Scott from The John Web IT

Awesome VoIP client

I got this so i could hear my work phone ring when i was on my noise canceling headphones that are attached to my cell phone and it has worked great.

Pros

this is an awesome VoIP client. It has features galore. I use it with my work's Cisco phone system in the office on my Android phone. Call clarity is superb and it functions flawlessly.

Cons

It is a little pricey for the pro version in my opinion but it is high quality software. It would be more worthwhile if 1 license would work for both the android client and the client on the computer then i would go for the pro version.

James from MSP Remote

Amazing Soft Phone

Pros

This soft phone integrates with so many PBX’s and has a mobile app to keep your business and personal phone separate.

Cons

I haven’t found many cons about this application it executed and performs for all of our needs. Simply great

Serena from digital 6

General Aspects

Pros

It is very easy to use. When the call enter you can see the number, the category, you have the possibility to accept or reject it or you can hold it. So it is like a real phone in your desk.

Cons

The inconvenient I remember is that the only status in which calls do not enter is offline. In any other status you put, in break or unavailable, calls come in the same.

david from Self Employed

does what i need it to

Pros

We use this along with VICIdial, Ive never had any issues

Cons

I had to have our tech setup VICI to work with this. Not a bad thing, I'm just not a tech

Nathaly from Ecco Outsourcing Group

Nathaly ZoiPer

I use this sofward basically daily for my work.

Pros

easy handling, simple interface, you can make audio and image changes in a very simple way, by changing the IP or proxy ports allows you to do it in a quick way.

Cons

that somehow when the computers are suddenly restarted either by disconnecting the power, it easily loses the ip or the domains.

Communication is Key!

Pros

Zoiper has helped our company to be more flexible and able to communicate with customers on daily basis with great performance.

Cons

The only issue for us was when there was a high traffic of calls, we've received reply codes which sometimes made our customer support team unable to respond to calls.

Ulises from AMCO

The best softphone.

We tried with other software and havent the same results. Zoiper has so many options for call control and recording. Is a totally stable softphone we use it with 4 kinds of pbx and works with all.

Pros

so many stable

Cons

no one

James from Xcobean

Lite weight VOiP Client

Pros

Very lightweight and does not cause the PC to hang Premium version for Android is very affordable. Supports multiple protocols hence very flexible.

Cons

PC version has minimum features hence fewer functionalities that require premium license. The user interface no very appealing and may need to be improved.

Travis from TalknSave

A Call Center's Best Friend

ZoiPer allows our company to manage multiple phone lines and queues efficiently

Pros

ZoiPer is perfect for managing a call center in that enables the easy and efficient solutions for inbound and outbound calls.

Cons

The technicality of how ZoiPer works and to set up likely requires a technician or IT resouurce

Simple to use, configure and store contacts.

By testing it I was able to establish a clear opinion for its purchase and deployment in a free platform network for use in a health call center system

Pros

The similarity of its interface to a real phone and its dark solos, which do not hit the eye. I also like how easy it is to store a list of contacts in the

Cons

What I like the least is that many basic functions such as transfer are not included in the trial and can not evaluate their use

Digital phone @ every computer..

Very easy to learn and use.. Perfect for what we need..

Pros

Each employee has thier own digital phone at thier computer.. Works with Bluetooth headset too talk and listen.. Built-in Caller id.. Save contacts.. Perfect for small offices

Cons

If you don't have internet you don't have a phone... However.. Pretty much that is the same with every phone now.. It's easy to use!

Stephanie from Claro Argentina

Zoiper

I recommend it totally you can communicate with your clients, supervisors, suppliers or technicians of your protectos in an easy way and from your own network, besides that it can be used for personal use.

Pros

I like zoiper because it is a very useful tool to keep connected with any part of the world quickly and without a telephony operator.

Cons

Maybe at some point late in connecting the call but it is a very good tool.

Ease of use, easy acess to complete your job at had

Great for first-time users of a dialer, ease of access to be able to complete your task at hand in a timely manner

Pros

How you can change the setting to where the dialer is always showing on top allowing you to have easy access to the dialer

Cons

How difficult it was to connect my headset to it for some reason the setting id selection would change back to default on their own

Vera from EF - Education First

Vera's Review

Pros

The software is very useful und has an nice, clean interface, which makes it very easy to use.

Cons

The log-in process is very complicated. You need to enter a lot of numbers and codes and stuff no one understands. Also the connection is quite fragile and the program can get problems with certain internet providers.

Leilani Grace from The Results

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

I love Zoiper!

Pros

Zoiper is a helpful dialer. I have used this back when I built up my homebased company online. There is no issue in audio settings. It is clear.

Cons

Zoiper is not that easy to download. I had a hard time choosing what type of dialer needs to download for my windows. There are lots of options in their website which is very confusing.

ZoiPer - Calling Made Easy

I use this regularly when remoting in from my home office.

Pros

I use this for work regularly when remoting in. It is a very easy to use software that links your cell phone or computer to a specified line. You will receive incoming calls from the number specified so all employees can receive calls made to the specified line. Upon initial set up, I did have to contact customer support. They were very easy to communicate with and resolved my issue right away.

Cons

The only thing I do not enjoy is that it stays running consistently. You do, however, have the ability to turn off incoming calls so the app does not continue to ring while running.

Attila from Self Employed

Best for the VoIP call

Most of the overseas calls I manage with the Zoiper VoIP function, for pennies

Pros

- easy account adding for the most used global VoIP providers - good recording functions - working on different devices - good incall functions

Cons

- customer support too slow - consumes a lot of power on the Android phone - lag in conversation

Nathan from Automatiza.me

Easy to configure, easy to use

having a softphone (a software to make and answer calls with VOIP)

Pros

I have used the mac, pc, iphone and ipad version of this software. It is solid, easy to install, easy to setup. You can have more than one line setup, it will allow for a good call experience.

Cons

No cons on my end. Zoiper is a solid company with solid products, their pricing is right and just.

Simon from BRAZCO

Great software phone

Installed on local computers to be able to make and receive calls. Also used for testing environments in a PBX setup.

Pros

Used it a few times in office environment when there was no IP phone available. Easy to use and configure. Did not use many of the extra feature except for the phone.

Cons

None that I can see for the way i used it.

Oren from Terramin Mesh Marketing

Very Handy

Pros

Conversations are very clear. Works with all SIP providers

Cons

Sometimes doesn't connect to SIP account. You need to unregister and re-register to fix it. But it's free....

Tony from Dash Help Venezuela

ZoiPer is my daily tool, and it's pretty good

ZoiPer has given me benefits like they are, good relations with my clients, how quickly I can handle calls, the audio quality of the call is great. In spite of the few functionalities that ZoiPer has, I have been able to take advantage of them, by using these features in the middle of a conversation. They seem great to me, and I think they should add more to make the platform more user-friendly.

Pros

The benefit of ZoiPer is its functionality is quite solid, the options are clear and easy to understand. How fast the system is impressive.

Cons

There are several things that ZoiPer can improve, first the functionality, you can add functions of all kinds, to make the platform more comfortable for its users. Second, the aesthetic part of this platform can be greatly improved, from the colors used, to the contact bar. This platform is for daily use so I think it should be much more comfortable, as the beginning should make it more friendly. After all, I think that ZoiPer must diversify, applying new functions and amenities for its users.

Emilio from Bosal

SIP voice calls

I choose Zoiper because its availability in both desktop & iOS. I think there’s also a android version which I haven’t tried yet. I use it primarily in my iPhone over a vpn to connect to the work account. Works fine.

Pros

It is easy to setup. It allows you to use your SIP accounts all over the world as long as you have a decent internet connection.

Cons

I used the desktop version and the IOS, the sound quality is not the best I have tried but it gets the job done.

Anton from W5H Solutions Ltd

Excellent SIP client, and the BEST IAX client

It's been good. It's become my go-to choice for softphone needs. The Pro versions are also decently priced.

Pros

That it supports IAX, which makes for easier setup of remote endpoints without dealing with the intricacies of SIP/RDP ports. Also, that it's multiplatform, which makes it easie for end users to accept across their devices.

Cons

Has been a little troublesome to get configured, but a little trial and error and you're good to go to replicate it on your endpoints.