All Zoiper Reviews

Renan

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

Softphone for everyone

I used intensively and managed the use of this software in a call center, fully operational and meeting demand.

PROS

A softphone that is small and easy to use, available for the most varied platforms and with clean and clear configurations.

CONS

Compatibility with some other communication features require more specific configurations.

Reason for choosing Zoiper

Better compatibility with operating systems.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Calling expert for Covid Crisis

It is nice addition to the store. It's makes global calling experience more worthy. It's helps to record the calls over cloud and that is very important for business quality prospective. It helps to leave your phone systems or equipment forget without any second thought. It helps to work from any corner of the world without any dependency of IT which was a big concern for organization,. Thats all for now and once again Zoiper will go high ,I can tell you.

PROS

What i really like is the way it helps the 21st business who are experiencing critical time across the globe due to Covid 19 epidemic, which compelled people to lock down at home but help your employer at work. I feel like due to such wealthy and powerful tool or software like zoiper this has been possible for employee like us to deliver the best ,disregard small challenges at your new work desk at home.As 21century organization work across the globe as common thing but this software really helps to overcome the calling challenges, server,security,equipment etc and most importantly it deliver absolute security to connect across the globe in the same way a secure connection provided at your organization desk for business for which organization spends millions and billions ,using phone systems , record calls for quality,monitoring , individual lines extension etc.It make things so easy for a global business to survive with more determination which cannot be easily forgotten.I think it took all the pain a business was striving for to fulfill the needs of one's organization .It feels amazing to explore such softwares more and more.

CONS

It's only two weeks I am using this software and their is lot to explore .only thing I could say it's amazing however my personal feeling about this software is I think The FAQ section needs to be looked into .few more details would be more helpful to use by a newcommer

Agustin Dario

Wine and Spirits, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Recommendable

It is an alternative software in my opinion, I would not choose it as the first option. Also, it is not software for everyone, many colleagues who do not understand much about technology or even new people in the office at first it is difficult to train them.

PROS

I like that it is an alternative to the usual program that we use to make outgoing calls from the office.

CONS

Sometimes it locks up and leaves calls on hold and you cannot use the computer on which it is installed.

Reasons for switching to Zoiper

Linphone also tends to get stuck on some occasions.

kariuki

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Zoiper review

Zoiper has been helpful softphone, no need to buy hardware phones at our organization. Getting it for free has been great and paying a little more amount for more features.

PROS

Its easy to integrate along multiple operating systems (Mac OS, windows etc). The audio quality is also okay, once installed users can easily use it without strain, also it doesn't annoy with unnecessary updates. Try it for your SIP/VoIP account

CONS

The User Interface can be made more appealing to users. On my PC once I disconnect my headphones and get them back, the software doesn't switch the speakers to headphones you have to go to settings then audio to select speakers. Also can't use same account on multiple devices.

Jonathan

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2017

ZoiPer softphone does the trick

PROS

ZoiPer has given us the ability to dial multiple phone numbers from the computer, opposed to dialing numbers on a traditional desk phone. Paired with our high-speed dialer software PIMSware, one sales agent can call up to five phone numbers simultaneously and the first one to pick up will be connected. We have used ZoiPer plainly for its VoIP ability, but I have noticed there are a lot more features with the mobile version. I have used it on a tablet for business communications, and it presents itself to be more professional than say Skype or Messenger.

CONS

The appearance/design of ZioPer looks outdated. It is reminiscent of the mp3 player WINamp from decades ago. Other than that, I have no complaints of it's functionality.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Application of easy installation and management, to use VoIP telephony

In the modern era, where all communications travel through the network, they allow us connectivity through voice, which use resources that are currently of first necessity for both commercial use and personal use. It helps reduce equipment costs, since the software can be installed directly on the user's computer or on their smartphone. Mobility and versatility to establish communications from any geographical location with access to the internet. Compatibility with most operating systems, which means that costs are reduced by not having to change the infrastructure to operate, live simultaneously with other similar applications without conflict and you can set up accounts anywhere in the world.

PROS

It is a super agile softphone, easy to install and very easy to use. It fulfills the main objective of the application which is to provide an interface to use VoIP, in the comfort of the computer or on a smartphone. It has high availability and compatibility with different operating systems and is adaptable to the needs of each user. It does not require the implementation of a large infrastructure to be able to function and can be used both in the professional field and in the personal area.

CONS

The free version has its limitations, but it complies with the minimum functions to be able to work. meets its objective and facilitates access to less experienced users. Sometimes it has connection failures with the main server, which is quickly resolved.

Jebin

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Zoiper Review

Very happy with zoiper when using as softphone.

PROS

Good softphone which we can use with windows , android & iphone platform. its even available as free version.

CONS

When using in smartphones, appication need to open always to get incoming call.

Reasons for switching to Zoiper

Because of poor voice quality.

Nelson

Reviewed July 2018

the most practical softphone

excellent softphone for the organization

PROS

the best softphone that I have used, super practical, in its free version offers me the necessary to use it in the organization. The paid version is super better with all its active features, it pays to pay for all its functionalities

CONS

the free version has been limited more lately, I can only configure a single line and for my work I need more lines

Matthew

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Zoiper, is it good?

Overall Zoiper is a solid Sip/Iax system and there have never been any connection issues. This is used everyday in my place of work and is the go to for this.

PROS

I like the ability to set my audio on a per device basis, when working with multiple audio devices it is nice to set volumes accordingly.

CONS

There isn't currently a dark theme which when working for long periods of time does cause eyestrain.

Nathaly

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Nathaly ZoiPer

I use this sofward basically daily for my work.

PROS

easy handling, simple interface, you can make audio and image changes in a very simple way, by changing the IP or proxy ports allows you to do it in a quick way.

CONS

that somehow when the computers are suddenly restarted either by disconnecting the power, it easily loses the ip or the domains.

Muhammad

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2018

VoIPer

Its very good application and has good voice quality. except the licence usage policy everything is awesome

PROS

This VoIP application has all the options one can think about for a VoIP phone. It has both Desktop and mobile application available. You can transfer a call you someone you want without disconnecting a call and can mute the caller too. It also support mute and call disconnection button of headset. Using the free version you can't use all feature but entertain every single call you get. You can also setup a conference call and invite people in your conference. You can use zoiper Chrome extension to dial right from your browser.

CONS

It is user profile based, so if the user lock his computer with zoiper ON and another user login to the same computer, the new user zoiper doesn't work. it has Limited number of license usage. If you need to reinstall the OS or upgrade the hardware you need to be careful because you can revoke its license only thrice and after third usage you have to buy new one.

Abe

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Zappy ZoiPer

We are using ZoiPer to process inbound and make outbound calls to our customers. It is the lifeline that we use as a company

PROS

ZoiPer is the platform that we use for our call center. It is crucial to our success in that we can easily answer, transfer, and manage calls as a team. It is very user-friendly and is quite seamless in its call quality and functionality

CONS

Perhaps the design could be improved aesthetically but in terms of the functionality it is perfect.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Good Product

Better than expected, I have no problems using this product and I find it very easy to use, and there are other tools to explore which will make the product more efficient and easier to use

PROS

Its easy to use, calls and connections are reliable, I have no problems using its functions and you also get a free trial to check the system

CONS

Sometimes calls will disconnect for whatever reason, maybe my Internet connection was bad,

Scott

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Awesome VoIP client

I got this so i could hear my work phone ring when i was on my noise canceling headphones that are attached to my cell phone and it has worked great.

PROS

this is an awesome VoIP client. It has features galore. I use it with my work's Cisco phone system in the office on my Android phone. Call clarity is superb and it functions flawlessly.

CONS

It is a little pricey for the pro version in my opinion but it is high quality software. It would be more worthwhile if 1 license would work for both the android client and the client on the computer then i would go for the pro version.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Great phone, though not as many features as others

PROS

Easy installation and setup, worked well with our PBX implementation, easy to learn and use.

CONS

Nickel and dime you for the extra features and some (integration with other communication software) were absent

Ulises

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2017

The best softphone.

We tried with other software and havent the same results. Zoiper has so many options for call control and recording. Is a totally stable softphone we use it with 4 kinds of pbx and works with all.

PROS

so many stable

CONS

no one

david

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2019

does what i need it to

PROS

We use this along with VICIdial, Ive never had any issues

CONS

I had to have our tech setup VICI to work with this. Not a bad thing, I'm just not a tech

Travis