• Pros

• "Zoom is easy software for video conferencing"

• "Easy to use. Fast. Excellent source to communicate and have meetings."

• "Are you Halle and it is easy for me and my students to join and to participate in meetings. I love the features. "

• Cons

• "For some unknown reason, the connection was interrupted several times during the call, possibly due to the poor quality of the Internet connection."

• "The layout of the software is sometimes a nuisance. Once the user gets used to the platform, it is easy to maneuver. "

• "At times it can lag or we have to log out and then back in but overall its easy to use. Must have a decent internet to get the best results. "

Browse Zoom Phone Reviews

Hesandu from Team Z4

Brilliant Online Meeting Software....

Very good software for online conferencing. We have been using this software for more than 6 months. Little things to not to like. A brilliant Software. Best conferencing software we have been using in pandemic.

Pros

The best thing I like in this software is it's Quality. It has very good quality audio and video. No lag in low end devices. Very easy to use. It's totally free to host a conference between 100 people . The recording feature is also available with this application .Great application to have video conversations.

Cons

Need a good internet connection. If the connection is not stable quality of the meeting will be reduce .Free license has many limitations. Only 100 participants can join the free basic meeting and the duration of the meeting is 40mins only. Little things not to like.

Ana from VO

Great for conference calls

I use it on Daily bases and I suggested it to use it to allow communication with remote teams.

Pros

It is easy to use and access on various ways it has many possibilities for effective daily meetings and workshops.

Cons

Adding new silly features like filter and similar, not needed for business purposes and I would rather see them work on some useful features.

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Phone

I haven't. I suggested Zoom and we do the switch. I have used in a past with different company and I was satisfied.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Phone

Bad connection, expensive, lagging in sharing screen

Robert from Vintage Headboards

Industry: Furniture

Simple Video Conferencing Solution

The real beauty of this service is having the ability to see the face of those you are speaking with. It's also nice to know that those on the call are engaged and not snoozing - the camera solves that real quick. There is a real benefit, (especially during Covid) of being able to see the face of the person you are speaking with and being able to read their reaction to whatever it is you say or are sharing with them.

Pros

You're not going to find an easier, faster solution today for setting up video conferencing for personal or business use.

Cons

There really aren't any CONS that I can think of. The free version gives you limited amount of time to use it before it shuts down but let's be honest, it's free and nobody should complain about anything if it's free.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Phone

Skype has always had issue with quality on the video calls. Also inconsistent challenges with the audio.

Audrey Lustgarten from Lustgarten Global PLC

Shockingly bad

Demo was great but things went quickly downhill after that. Setup guides have glaring omissions in them making it impossible to set up on our own despite the fact that we are quite tech savvy. We next discovered that although we are on a paid business plan we have no possibility to access live support to troubleshoot setup. All access points to support are hidden, sales does not return messages about upgrading, it has been an absolute nightmare and I would never recommend Zoom Phone to anyone - stay far far away!!!

Pros

App is functional (luckily as desktop phones have been down for three weeks)

Cons

Incredibly complex setup process with zero live support. Also complete failure of sales team to respond to queries about upgrading in order to obtain live support and enable us to set up our phones.

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Phone

Consolidate conference and phone with one provider

Keziah from YFPA

Virtual classes and meetings

Just like every software has its pros and cons this is a very good app that easy to use but if the cons are worked on it will even be greater. It's great for online meetings and classes because one can share their screen and the quality of both the audio and video is great.

Pros

I have been using Zoom since last year for both work meetings and online classes and what I loved most about it, is the fact that it doesn't use too much storage on the phone and you can use it on the go or anywhere you are. It's easy to use, you don't need special classes or lessons for you can understand how to use it.

Cons

It needs a great internet connection otherwise the quality of the call will reduce. Of course, the free license version although great still has a lot of limitations compared to the premium version like you can only have 100 people in the meeting and only for 40mins. Security

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Phone

It was easy to use. Accommodate a higher number of people than the other options. The registration process was shorter as well.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Phone

The number of people at the conference affected the switch because Skype would only accommodate 50 on the free version whereas zoom would accommodate 100 people in the free version and 1000 people in the premium version. Zoom was a better fit for us as well because we were having frequent meetings and classes so it was easier.

Kevin from Precision Solutions, Inc.

Can't get out of the contract

The product is great. Customer support is great. Sales is ... irritating.

Pros

Zoom Phone is an excellent product. It works great and the phone setup is pretty easy once you get through some little details.

Cons

We need to reduce our spend and they won't let us out of our contract until September. If I can't cut some expenses in the age of Covid, we might not be around until September. But they don't care; they're not offering us any way to reconcile this without staying on contract for another 8 months.

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Phone

Zoom phone had a lot going for it. RingCentral was more expensive and complicated.

Brittany from Lancaster Bible College

Zoom Phone Review

Zoom has provided me with a platform via video conferencing that allows individuals to engage in productive conversations.

Pros

This product is essential to conduct meetings or class. You can use Zoom Phone on the go while engaging in creative communications with the team.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Phone

Skype is not easy to use for class discussions.

Maria from Luxoft

Innovation in telephone communication in the cloud.

This zoom section is nothing more than an excellent integration to the original platform that provides many mobility in voi I have realized that it has good stability in voice calls with a sound similar to HD, I consider it a good alternative since I can make calls to different countries where the use of this platform is also located, it can be said that Zoom PHONE is a telephone network but only using the internet, whether it is broadband, fiber, satellite or cabled. I have used it a few times and my experience has been satisfactory for its good performance in almost everything that anot

Pros

Knowing that Zoom PHONE is a very good telephony alternative for both individuals and companies, it has very good aspects that make it stand out compared to conventional telephony providers, they would be the following: 1- It is a service that is in the cloud, that is, it can be accessed from anywhere that has internet. 2- It is an application that is unified to make calls and video calls and allows you to make changes from one to the other without having to redial or hang up. 3- It has great international coverage, that is, it allows optimizing global and international contact. 4- I love that it has integrations that are very useful when it comes to business meetings such as: Salesforce.

Cons

Just as Zoom PHONE has many positive anet access, basicallyces its use and that is internet access, basically without internet access Zoom PHONE would be dead and would not take place, I think that when comparing with other providers telephony, plus zoom can not be used in basic phones, but not to mention all that Zoom phone is very well developed.

Best Video Conferencing app.

My experience with Zoom Phone is Very good. I can attend the important meeting while I am not in the office or on vacation.

Pros

Zoom mobile is the best application when it comes to virtual meetings, as a Design Engineer I have to constantly communicate with my other team member, seniors, and also with the customer to understand a concept or to explain it to them by sharing real-time screen. With the help of the zoom mobile application I can attend any meeting online from anywhere I just need My mobile Phone and Internet Connectivity. Zoom is very reliable it does not take many resources in a mobile phone and it can Run in the background and it also runs smoothly even in slow-speed connectivity when other peers' comparison software’s stuck or lag. Another great feature of zoom is security. For every new meeting topic, you can create a different meeting ID and it can also be protected with a unique password. Also, the host has more control over the ongoing meeting.

Cons

While sharing a screen you or your mate can annotate on-screen this feature I use a lot and I like the most. Also, we can view other peers' computer screens on a mobile phone makes it more exciting.

pevel from pevelolloy

a simple and pleasant software to work with

Zoom is much more than a videoconferencing application. It has always fulfilled my needs during my studies and I am very satisfied. I have rarely encountered any bugs and I recommend this software 100%.

Pros

I find that zoom is a very fluid software, the packages are affordable, it is very easy to use. We have a quality at the level of video calls, and a dashboard quite provided.

Cons

It has some problems with data sharing and intrusions. I have noticed some security flaws especially when it comes to data sharing on Facebook.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Phone

For the simplicity of use.

Daniel from Self-employed

Meet anyone, anywhere on Zoom

Overall, Zoom is a really good platform that offers various features that families and businesses will find useful. It is considered one of the best video conference platforms available that suit businesses of any size. For free anyone can use it for 40 minutes, so it's worth trying to. However, it is not perfect and misses some lagging issues. These are quite minor when compared to the benefits but still something to consider.

Pros

Zoom has become an effective and interactive tool to connect me to friends overseas since the covid-19 spread. We can connect fast, stable, and at any time by setting a secure link with or without a password to be shared through smartphones or laptops. The software has features that allow anyone to manage personal or professional meetings with a series of tools ready to handle control of profile pictures, backgrounds, and sound functions. Using the software through a laptop brings you a unique experience where you can set breakout rooms for small groups while you manage the main room or even create pools to make the experience even more exciting. Up to 50 individuals can attend the same meeting and probable it has increased while I write this text. It is free or paid, you choose the feature more suitable for you.

Cons

According to the purpose of your use, It may take some days for you to learn how to manage the software, as it brings a lot of features. If you provide a webinar it may cost you some dollars. By using it through your smartphones you'll miss some of the most important features, such as being a host able to fully manage peoples' interactions or sharing your contents or projects on your laptop screen.

Benjamin from Bowery Farming

Best Video Communication Tool I've Used Yet!

I use Zoom Phone almost everyday for work and prefer using this software over any others that I have used to date!

Pros

Zoom is super easy to use from your computer, but having the ability to use it just as effectively from your phone is a huge plus and gives zoom the edge over some other video communication tools that I've used in the past. Having the option to call in from a phone number or to video call from your phone makes the tool perfect for occupations where you have to travel as well.

Cons

The only downside that I've experienced with Zoom is the audio issues I face (rarely, but they do occur). Connecting to Zoom audio through bluetooth doesn't always work the first time and I sometimes have to leave and join the call in order to get the audio to work correctly.

Eva from EF

Zoom is an onomatopoeia

This is fabulous software performing beyond my expectations.

Pros

I have lived abroad and video called family for years and this allows for the most continued computer functionality while on a call. Using other software, my computer would slow down during a call, or a call would get interrupted if I tried to switch to other functions. This allows ease of sharing files, videos, and website use during a call. I love all the features! Screen shares, controlling others' screens, backgrounds, and sound filtering.

Cons

It would be nice if there were a way to reduce some of the sound filtration sometimes. Even if you check to not reduce background sound. If you want to play music and sing to each other, the music could be filtered out as background sound.

Thecla from BILLA Thecla

un logiciel de communication tres impressionnant

avec zoom j'arrive a bien discuter avec mes clients surtout pour etablir une relation de confiance avec eux je l'utilise aussi pour faire des lives sur mes differents comptes professionnels

Pros

j'adore zoom surtout en cette periode de pandemie.Elle me permet d'etre en relation continue avec mes proches vue qu'on se voit pas beaucoup a cause de la pandemie. Elle permet aussi d'informer mon entourage surtout sur les gestes barrieres.Elle est tres parfaite pour suivre les cours en ligne

Cons

le seul inconvenient avec ce logiciel est qu'il utilise trop de connection internet juste pour suivre une reunion ou un appel

Zoom Phone is good

When we decided to go with Zoom as our meeting application the phone part of it was almost and add-on as a afterthought. Going forward it looks like we will be switching to Teams but we will still be using zoom phone

Pros

It's sImple to use and we got to replace our physical phones with a simple digital interface. Built in voicemail.

Cons

The pricing can be a little high for amount that it's used? How many of use really use the phone that much nowadays?

Deborah from Wings of an eagle travel

Good

for the most part it's a good think that it should be Free because

Pros

Love that you can change the views of the camera The setting is good

Cons

I dont like that you have to do the setting each time.

Ornella from 3+ Arquitectos

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Zoom la nueva coneccion

Uso zoom desde el inicio de la pandemia para mantener mi trabajo a distancia, creo que hay muchas cosas que no hubiera podido hacer sin esta herramienta, me permite seguir en contacto no solo con clientes para fines laborales, si no con compañeros de trabajo, amigos y familia, creo que en estos tiempo donde ver a la gente es dificil es una buena herramienta para mantener la coneccion en muchos aspectos de la vida.

Pros

Lo que mas me ha gustado es que se pueden grabar las reuniones, asi si se me olvida algo puedo volver a verla y recordarlo. Tambien me gusta mucho la opcion de compartir la pantalla es muy util a la hora de corregir proyectos o armar estrategias grupales, sin duda este programa es una herramienta excelente para mantener el contacto y el trabajo a distancia.

Cons

Lo que menos me gusta es que en ocasiones presenta problemas con el audio, sin necesidad de presentar problemas de conexion, a veces no puedo escuchar lo que dicen las demas personas en la reunion o el tiempo de espera para cargar la pantalla es muy largo, mas alla de eso nada me parece mal.

Andrés from Blanko SRL

Industry: Packaging and Containers

No matter what device, Zoom Phone is there

Zoom Phone is now our VoIP provider. It's cheaper, simpler and everyone knows it.

Pros

Zoom is now king of teleconferences. That's why the app is on every device on the market. You can hire this service for everyone on your company and no one is going to have a problem. Zoom Phone is based on software, that's why the audio is clean and no one will notice you are not on a regular phone. It's really easy to use, and everyone is now use to the app.

Cons

It doesn't support texting. If you have a problem, is really difficult to talk to a rep. Voicemails can't be configured to have their own shared box. Rumour has it that Zoom is not really safe.

Zoom gets us by!

My job is almost entirely zoom based now. Last year I had no idea what it was or how to use it. That sure changed quickly. It's easy enough to use, but lacks the ease of Google Meets. However, it is the most used platform in my district meaning that I use it daily, and it has been easy enough to adapt to. Overall, great, and definitely helps during this challenging time!

Pros

Zoom brought us back into school when we were not able to be in person. Zoom has good features and is easy enough to figure out without much training. Some features are a little confusing still, despite my using it every day, but its a really good option to connect when you are not in person.

Cons

Some features are challenging to figure out at first. Facilitating meetings without experience can be confusing. Just playing with it has helped though!

Kayode from KJ international

Zoom is the for video communication and conference

Zoom have really helped me in closing customers, connecting with mentors and for official vitual meeting

Pros

Zoom is very easy to use and very great and cost efficient means of visual conference and meetings

Cons

Zoom consume much data like most video communication sites but could be made better maybe by providing opportunity to choose video quality

Sarah from Irving isd

Overall good product

Great overall experience though!

Pros

That I can connect with people from anywhere in the world and it works with Manycam.

Cons

I don’t like that you can’t control whether other member in a meeting can leave or not even if you’re the host as I need that option for students in the classroom who log out.

Radiah from Housing Authority of City of Hoboken

DUE TO COVID NO IN PERSON MEETINGS

my overall experience with this software is awesome. We are in a remote world these day and work must continue. This software gives us the opportunity to communicate with our staff at all locations at one time without being in person.

Pros

We are so thankful for this software at the job. Due to the pandemic we have been closed to the public but still need to communicate with the staff at all locations. This software makes this a breeze.

Cons

So far we are loving this software for our remote meetings. It gives us a way of the feel of in person but not in person when we have discussions that should be face to face.

A K M Zahidul from Education

Best online meeting or video call platform

During his COVID 19 virus, it is effective for us in my online class. Most of the time I was talking with my friend his software. So overall it is useful for me.

Pros

Zoom provides easy to use vidieos communication that empower people to accomplish more comfortable.

Cons

That is connected with a single platform for meeting, phone, webinar,and chat with anyone.

Godwin Appiah from Almana motors company

Best for hosting online meetings

Simple Yet Powerful

Pros

The easiness to use and low data consumption compared to competitors. It has many options to maintain discipline when hosting a conferences

Cons

Consumes a lot of RAM space and UI . it has no time limit for independent online conferences

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Phone

It was consuming too much data and not clear to use

Santosh Kishor from Bharat Forge

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Very Good, however not excellent

The overall experience was very good. Although they were few cons the pros highly dominate them.

Pros

The things I like the most is its easy interface and the various features it has. It has become very easy in in situations like Corona lockdown to discuss about the work with the colleagues . It has even made attending meetings to the people unfamiliar with modern devices a piece of cake. The feature for sharing screen has made it very easy to share various documents within a big group of people. Pencil feature is again to helpful for highlighting various different points

Cons

Nothing I don't take about zoom is that many times the sound starts echoing and continues to increase its pitch for some time which is a very wierd experience. Sometimes there are connection problems too but not too frequently

Victor from ITCH

Online classes

Zoom phone is an app that is too reliable and easy to use for all ages, you just enter the call link and you are already in and that makes it easier even for those who have difficulty with technology

Pros

What I like the most about this application is the ease of communication and the way it gives multiple options to teach online classes

Cons

I do not like that the Host cannot silence all the other users in the call so that it does not find inappropriate interruptions

Somveer from Beachbody

Excellent tool for office conference

Pros

Very easy to use , nice easy to go tool.

Cons

Could have some more integration options with tools like webmail etc

Lydia from S.G.R.C. School

Socially Distanced Meeting

Zoom makes social distancing during a pandemic much easier. I can meet and communicate effectively with others without leaving my home.

Pros

Zoom provides an excellent platform for carrying out meetings or classes. It gives the meeting administrator various measures by which he or she decide how interactive a session might be. Participants are able to "raise" a virtual hand or communicate via a chat. If utilized correctly, Zoom platform can be used to facilitate efficient meetings or classes.

Cons

Zoom can be somewhat invasive if one is not careful to monitor their video camera and audio settings. I find myself always glancing to ensure my mic is muted. If users are aware and meeting administrators take necessary precautions, zoom is an excellent platform for meetings. I use it often.

Patrick from VantagePoint K.K.

Zoom review

very smooth, always works well, easy to use

Pros

Very easy to use and install, good picture quality, nice features, well embedded, stable.

Cons

consumes a lot of battery power, this is a problem if you are remote in a location without power

Great for School

Overall, I have been very happy with Zoom and it has worked very well for online school!

Pros

Zoom phone is a great tool for having group meetings. I have been attending online classes with Zoom phone for the last year. It is very easy to share and present from your phone.

Cons

This software can be tough to see others when you are presenting. When you are the presenter, you may not be able to see other participants.

Jammie from Medical Practice

It is a must have during these hard times

We are able to communicate about our patients as a group but still have the distance required to be safe.

Pros

I really like that we can get together as a group and we are able to see each other. We are easily able to communicate what needs done and still be safe.

Paul from OpenField Co

Everyone uses it for a reason

It's allowed me to stay connected when I might not be in wifi or might not be in front of a computer. It's very helpful to have a tool that links together seamlessly with my desktop experience.

Pros

It's very simple to use and runs very light on your phone, not chewing up a ton of battery.

Cons

It's another app to download and can get buggy fast if you don't have reliable service

Kayla from Gpisd

Zoom

It is great. I use it daily. My students use it daily and the features are easy to use.

Pros

Cons

It is difficult to use without WiFi. This is not necessarily an issue with the software though. I love using Zoom.

Tucker from foreUP

I use it every day and I love it!

Its a great product that has really become relevant in todays workplace.

Pros

I love that it allows me to have the same zoom link to send to people and it can be reused each time.

Cons

I have had issues with the reception of my calls but that very well could be another issue with my service.

Daniel from Marriott International

Most used App during COVID

As mentioned, I do think the App is great because it does not consume so much data, it is really easy to use. My parents used it and they are senior.

Pros

The App allowed me to do tons of reunions with friends during quarantine, the ability to share your screen to do some games and have everyone connected in one place was amazing. Now I also use the app to teach other people some topics, thanks to the toolbar. I love the feature that allow me to draw on the screen is AMAZING!

Cons

It is sometimes confusing to accept a call with your mobile app while you are connected on your computer. Besides that, I do not experience any issued with the App.

Angel from TTEC

First time user

I have never used zoom before starting with my current employer. I use this platform to stay in touch with all the Team Leads and employees with my company. Everyone helps everyone and its makes for a friendly and professional environment which is really appreciated. Also if the Tam Leads need to speak with you via phone individually; thats easy to do and i love it

Pros

- All employees can easily stay in touch -It is super easy to navigate through -I love how your able to be in calls with your boss or employees -Super easy to join meetings / rooms

Cons

I have not ran into any issues with this software yet. It runs like it is supposed to which i appreciate

Margaret from Universal Tennis

Zoom to connect from anywhere!

Love it overall - I'm able to connect in to meetings from anywhere and not have to worry about lugging my laptop along!

Pros

It was so simple and fast to download the Zoom phone app - able to download on the go and connect to my meeting within 5 minutes!

Cons

Product itself is super easy to use and log into - the only downside was that it drained my battery after an hour long video call. Then again, that is to be expected after a non-stop hour of video.

Asad from Self-Employed

Zoom Phone Review

Pros

Video calling with many people on a single platform on a same time. Helped in Panadamic Situation a lot. Through this online classes attended successfully.

Cons

i don't have any bad to say for this software.

Kathryn from Morgan Murphy Media

Industry: Broadcast Media

Continue Working Remote!

Overall I feel it's great and leader in the virtual products.

Pros

Working via Zoom has made remote work feel connected work with your department/co-workers. It's been great to not feel isolated.

Cons

You can't "raise your hand" ... something about this software makes it sporadically go mute and then I have to continuously hit "unmute" on my keyboard. Does this to many people, other virtual meeting products don't do this.

Phyllis from Architecture & Planning

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Zoom, a great platform

A pleasant experience.

Pros

The software allows us to communicate and present our ideas in meetings. It is very easy to use and of exceptional quality.

Cons

More features can be added to make meetings more interesting.

Review On Zoom Phone

so far its very good application for learning and for staying i touch with others .

Pros

its the best video sharing platform for especially for universities and office meetings its good for students for learning the lectures if you want to connect with your friends just add people and send them a request to add in the meeting. it has the best video quality and video sharing.

Cons

some time it lags after joining a meeting some time sit take long time to load after longing in some time while delivering the lecture you may face internet and loss of signals issue most often

Joslyn from Bear Staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great Option for a Telephone Provider

Pros

Zoom is great. The best feature is that it is mobile. You can be away from your desk and still be able to answer all the important calls.

Cons

There are no real cons to this software.

Benjamin from KKM

Good, will continue using.

Pros

User friendly, convenience, non physical means in getting connected to the community.

Cons

Expensive and need Internet connectivity.

avis sur zoom

J'aime bien ce logiciel même si la connexion est complexe.

Pros

Ce logiciel est très utile en ce moment de pandémie. Je l'utilise dans mes cours mais aussi pour parler à mon entourage. Cette application est parfait pour faire des réunions de famille puisque nous pouvons être plusieurs à la fois. Et puis à l'école aussi nous l'utilisons et les professeurs trouve que cela les aide beaucoup pour enseigner. Aussi ce que j'aime de ce logiciel c'est qu'il indique quelle personne qui parle à l'aide d'un encadrer jaune, cela est très utile pour les appels de groupe.

Cons

L'un des points faibles est qu'il est parfois plus complexe de ce connecter pour des gens qui ne sont pas très a l'aise avec la technologie, cela peut être difficile. Et j'ai eu quelques difficulté avec le son.

Zoom Video Conference App

Awesome software overall satisfaction

Pros

The App is amazingly safe and quick to connect. allowing multiple users to use different features Zoom has been the video assistant for many companies and small businesses during the pandemic allowing for better communication despite being far away. Amazing software that can be useful over the phone or laptop

Cons

Over a low network, zoom freezes quite a lot

Cloud communication for business

Overall, Zoom Phone is a good communication app for work. This application is at least a backup alternative to older and well-known analogues.

Pros

It's good that you can make calls with Zoom Phone from different devices. I sometimes call from my computer and sometimes from my phone. Call quality is almost always good.

Lucimar from Lucy atêlie

The best for meeting

Pros

Great for video calls, meetings, the app has 40 free minutes per meeting, if you need more time you need to buy, more is a good amount per meeting, the call quality is excellent in the free version. Can be used on smarthphone and computer.

Cons

I have nothing against the application it has met all expectations sometimes I use the paid version and also the free version.

Madhan from mudhun

Zoom phone

I love using it, study college lessons and presentisations

Pros

It is easy to use and so great and enjoy

Cons

it doesn't support non smartphones sucks

Justin from TouchBistro

Softphone in its infancy.

Acceptable, but I hope they ramp-up some of their soft-phone and SMS features rapidly to make it not just a convenient product, but a good one.

Pros

- decent integration with Salesforce for call logging - cross-over with other virtual meetings is somewhat helpful

Cons

- many soft-phone features aren't very strong, such as adjusting notification settings, ease of switching to do-not-disturb - had several issues (Q1 2021) with SMS history not loading and international calling restrictions - no contacts list pull from Salesforce - coming from RingCentral, which had more of these evolved features, just a clunkier and uglier interface

ESTER from Ester Corrêa

Muito útil

Me proporciona participar de reuniões on-line, workshops e treinamentos de forma dinâmica e organizada, já que o acesso é por meio de um link direto. Gosto da praticidade na utilização e da qualidade da transmissão.

Pros

Muito fácil de usar, intuitivo. A forma como consigo visualizar os participantes da reunião me oferece a sensação boa de proximidade.

Cons

Poderia ter mais funcionalidades, como por exemplo enviar convites para bate-papo posterior, ou disponibilizar seu contato para network.