All EngageBay CRM Reviews

Lauraine

Financial Services, 2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed October 2021

A no-brainer all-in-one marketing decision

Steve

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Great CRM, You must consider when looking for a CRM!

EngageBay has exceeded my expectations. This program is truly starting to get my business going. I enjoyed my sales guy and everything he told me has been true, yes that's a first. The Customer Service people are great, they are there all the time and have really helped me along. The price was much less than the competition, and if you get the All-in-One set up, they do not nickel and dime you for more modules as its all in that package. I give EbgageBay 100% for all they are doing.

PROS

Without a doubt what I like the most is the customer service and all the help I receive. I am not a IT expert and hooking up apps and making SMS, automation and setting up my needs is not something I know a lot about. The Customer Service has been amazing and quite frankly beats the competition I have worked with. I found most companies to be all talk when it comes to helping, but EngageBay has helped me every step of the way, by chat and on the phone when I need extra help.The product is full of tools, I am using the "All In One" version and it does everything I need at half the price as the competition. It amazes me how many choices there are and how much I can do.I find this program will also grow great as our company grows. It's more than we need today, but it won't be next year and for the price, it would be silly to go anyplace else.

CONS

For me the thing I dislike the most about any program is learning how to use it. But like I said the support is great.There is not a lot I do not like about EngageBay, I am a very happy Customer. If I had to pick something, I would like to see a larger EngageBay University with many more in-depth and beginner videos. I am told this is coming, so that will be great!

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

I hate to get nickel and dimed, and the All-in-One program was great at EngageBay. The cost was much less them most, but the tools were more. The staff was easy to talk to. I really liked them a lot. I wish I would have come across them at the start of our search for a CRM. To me, it seemed like a natural choice, and in retrospect, I know it was the right choice now!

Simon

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

I recommend coming from Hubspot

PROS

Easy to use interface, can integrate with enough other tools, it's simple to use and navigate

CONS

It isn't as comprehensive as some other CRMs in certain areas but it offers great value for what it does do.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Hubspot Pricing changed so needed a cheaper alternative

Leah

Reviewed April 2024

Jumped the gun on purchasing

PROS

The supposed all-in-one capability (although there are hidden fees, and it’s not compatible with critical widely used software), the capability for social media management, a bot builder, and the email marketing system.

CONS

You have to pay separately for website tracking, which wasn’t disclosed when I spent more than $2k purchasing the software. This is a major issue for my business and budget for the upfront expense, which is supposed to be an affordable alternative to HubSpot. The clunky user interface also leaves much to be desired. I have buyer’s remorse. There is also no integration with Outlook unless you use the web version, which is a big deal considering how prevalent Outlook is used in business.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

My initial understanding of the product, which I thought was a true “all-in-one” and the salesperson’s urgency to utilize the 40% discount “by end of day.” While there are broad capabilities, there are costly added fees for crucial functions, like own website tracking. This should be included for how expensive the service is upfront.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Engagebay Review

Disappointing tbh! It's not my decision on whether we keep with it so I guess we'll see how it goes over the next couple of months and if some of the issues above can be fixed then that may help keep us onboard.

PROS

I've been told it's a lot cheaper than Hubspot and new features are being added all the time - so that's a positive I guess and the support team are helpful/responsive.

CONS

Just feels clunky - the synch between emails is hit and miss in terms of how long it takes for them to appear in Ebay - also the fact that against an individual, company, deal you can't just see a complete list of all emails or other updates (from anyone) in one simple date ordered list is really frustrating - I think this is what the "activity" tab is probably trying to do but certainly isn't there yet.It could really do with some quick exports too for where you have got a groups of contacts, companies or deals that you just need to quickly get out into a csv for some other work - perhaps you can do this but it's not obvious Also colleagues have told me the campaigns/broadcast elements are no way near as good as hubspot and also the calendar/task list element needs more work.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

our [sensitive content hidden] said it would be cheaper (which I think it is)

Warren

Biotechnology, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Good option for someone needing a cost effective all in one CRM

The onboarding and ongoing customer support is fantastic. They are available almost instantly and often will jump on a video call immediately to help.

PROS

The cost vs features is almost unmatched. No bells and whistles but a good, solid platform.

CONS

You get what you pay for, it does what is needed, but does have limitations.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

Cost was significantly less and features were consistent.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Keap became too expensive when our contact list grew.

Hi Warren, Thanks for your review. I see that you rates us 3/10 on the "Likelihhod to recommend" parameter. Can you please let us know the reason for the low rating on that aspect. Your feedback will immensely help us.

Replied February 2024

Candice

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Great CRM!

PROS

I am new to Engagebay but have been incredibly happy with the CRM and support received so far. I have tried a few CRM's in the past, and Engagebay is by far the best.

CONS

Have nothing bad to report so far. As I have only been using the CRM for just over a month, nothing obvious has stood out to me.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

Hubspot is far too expensive. Engagebay is user friendly and offers great support.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Zoho had terrible user support and not a great CRM

Real Estate, 1 employee

Very happy with EngageBay

Support is very good and I find them to be very responsive

PROS

Email/SMS automations work well once they are setup

CONS

I wish there was a way to score old leads based on how many emails they have opened

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Followup boss was a bit too expensive, so i made the switch

Abdul

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

My Experience with EngageBay was fairly positive

PROS

My over all experience with Engagebay was positive. Being a sales recruiter I need to keep track of the deals and manage the pipeline and this tool helped me a lot to acheive my goals. The best part is that it is easy to use and I was able to manage all my tasks very easily.

CONS

It lacks some of the advanced reporting tools that a sales team needed. It do offer sales reports but they are not too much advanced.

Oladimeji

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Best Email Marketing Service I’ve Used So Far

PROS

Everything really. The interface, ease of use and the flexibility

CONS

View in browser button impossible to remove

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Price and ease of use. I didn’t like how convertkit doesn’t let me monitor certain things

Bhupender

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Enagagbay good tool

PROS

The intuitive interface makes navigation a breeze. EngageBay's CRM is robust yet easy to use. I appreciate how it streamlines my workflow. Overall, it's a powerful tool for boosting productivity.

CONS

"The mobile app could use some improvement. Occasionally, I encounter minor bugs. Customization options are somewhat limited. Integration with certain platforms can be smoother.

Clint

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Efficient and User-Friendly: My Experience with EngageBay CRM

My overall experience with EngageBay CRM has been very positive. It has enhanced our team's efficiency and improved our customer interaction significantly.

PROS

The intuitive design and comprehensive features of EngageBay CRM made it incredibly easy to manage customer relationships and streamline our sales processes.

CONS

While EngageBay CRM offers a vast range of features, I found the initial setup slightly challenging, but the customer support was very helpful.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

EngageBay CRM offered the best value for money with robust features that perfectly suited our business needs without the complexity of other platforms.

Mayank

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

User-Friendly Interface with Room for Customization

My overall experience with EngageBay CRM has been positive. The user-friendly interface and robust features have streamlined our workflow and enhanced our productivity. While there are areas for improvement, such as additional customization options, the platform has provided significant value to our business operations.

PROS

The aspect of EngageBay CRM that I found most appealing is its intuitive user interface. It's incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate, which has made managing contacts and tasks much more efficient for me.

CONS

One aspect of EngageBay CRM that I found less satisfactory is the limited customization options for certain features. While it's generally user-friendly, there are areas where I wish I could tailor the functionality more to fit our specific needs.

Jay

Mining & Metals, 2-10 employees

Engagebay review

PROS

- easy to use - infinite amount of contacts - email blasts are super easy

CONS

- limited customer service - sometimes it can go a week without customer service - they take 15 minutes for customers when sometimes you need more to fix a problem.

Sian

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Sophisticated Software

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

PROS

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

CONS

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Lack of features

Thanks for the review Sian.

Replied October 2020

Reviewed June 2023

The BEST All-In-One CRM Sales + Marketing for the value

The Team is fantastic to work with. it's very easy to set up an on-boarding call to dive into a specific automation and get on-on-one help and the support for quick questions is great too. There is always someone there at a moment's notice to talk to.

PROS

It has an excellent interface, easy to use and the support is fantastic. I've had Hubspot for almost a year, and it's nice, but it's super expensive. It was $750 per month; then if i wanted to add workflows it was yet another monthly add-on fee.So after almost a year of that, I decided to start looking for an alternative that had a similar sales/marketing function without the crazy price tag. I looked at practically every option out there and started free trials but didn’t like the layout, functionality, features, and cost.Until…. I discovered Engagebay. I had everything I needed on the marketing side with forms, automation, email marketing, text messaging, tagging, and all the sales stuff I needed to close the job, like one-to-one emails, appointments, and workflows. Plus it has a great user interface, and it’s very intuitive to work with.I checked all the boxes, plus the value was incredible! I could purchase 2 years for the price I was getting for just a couple of months with Hubspot. So I got all the features I needed and a great user interface at a fraction of the cost.However, I understand CRMs & automation but I’m not a marketing expert. So having some level of support and onboarding was really important to me. Virtually ever option out there, including HubSpot has you either go through endless documentation, or you have to wait and chat with some for onboarding or questions.With Engagebay, they literally walked me through everything on a series of one-to-o

CONS

I think there could be some improvements to the UI and design options for the appointment setting. I've been using Calendly, and it's tough to transition from Calendly to anythigng else because it's so perfect, easy, and flexible. My main recommendation is model the calendar off the design, function and ease of use of Calendly and the appointment part would be excellent.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

It was easy to use, had a good interface, had the major things I needed in automation and sales, and the service was really great.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Hubspot was just way too expensive month after month

Reviewed September 2021

Absolutely horrible!!

I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on. Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them. Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay. The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them. So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work?? Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices! They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address. With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced. Engagebay has set me back a lot with this. Avoid at all costs!

PROS

At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

CONS

It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

Engagebay offered email sequences in the free plan, besides the usual things that each of these services offered for free.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Engagebay offered email sequences in the free plan which turned out to not work at all.

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay. Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce. To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions. Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited. I would recommend you to send an email to support@engagebay.com including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

Replied September 2021