Browse Squirrly SEO Reviews

Neal from Bauer Graphics

Recovering Yoast addict on the path to recovery thanks to Squirrly

It's been overwhelmingly positive to date. Since putting the first site in place at the start of 2021, we're now adding more and more sites each week to our plan. It feels liberating to have a tool that works in the way we need it to without having to fight with a frustrating plugin (I'm looking at you, Yoast).

Pros

There are plenty of reasons to like this software including: UI, ease of integration into WordPress, and the ability to add and sync keywords. However, our favorite item has got to be the Live Assistant that provides copy suggestions and edit in real time. This was something that used to be up to "debate" in client meetings. When a client feels they know how to write effective copy, any critique is met with frustration. With the Live Assistant, the AI lets the client know in real time what will work and what sounds "clunky" which has freed up a great deal of time in weekly meetings.

Cons

We're still working to figure a few items out on the backend but being able to white label the admin and provide individual logins for each user would be a big win.

Reasons for Choosing Squirrly SEO

We had a deal through Appsumo that was too good to pass up.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

We were looking for something a bit more hands on that could be used across a large spectrum of clients. From those looking to set up their first site to those that have had years of experience with SEO. This was a great middle ground that serves all of our clients well.

Chandra R from Mr. Gedanggoreng

Squirrly SEO is a Game Changer

It is not often that I leave a review, but Squirrly SEO is very well deserving of this. I am a WP-heavy user, and I have been using Yoast SEO since a couple of years ago. I went with it because it got excellent reviews and seemed like the SEO package that everyone is using. But I never really knew how well I was doing when using Yoast SEO. I could search on my keywords and see where I ranked, but Yoast SEO never gave me any insight on how I could actually improve. Since using Squirrly, I am able to see precisely where my pages need to be polished, and I can address them immediately. Now I have a whole lot of new understanding about how to go through to try to rank, so it might take me some time before getting through them all. However, thanks to Squirrly, I have client's several pages ranking in the top 10 of Google! I am a newbie when it comes to SEO, but I am continuously learning. And Squirrly has honestly given me all the tools I need to make my site rank better. If you are on the fence about purchasing Squirrely, just do it. You will not be disappointed.

Pros

Squirrly offers the Complete SEO Funnel and it offers Cloud Services + Wordpress Plugin, meaning that Squirrly SEO will work both for optimizing either WordPress-based websites and non-WordPress websites.

Cons

Keyword research feature Squirrly SEO offered is pretty basic and need a bit of upgrading.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

The price comparison and the limited features offered.

A really effective SEO for a good price!

Pros

-Link Management -Effective Dashboard -Organization -Cost

Cons

I liked it a lot. Coming over from an SEO with few features and a high cost, I like this a lot. It could be cheaper, but then again, isn’t that everything?!

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

Cost, the software wasn’t that great.

ZIZIPHO from Imvume technology solutions

Somewhat impressive

Benefits would be easy access to network.i get my work done easily with no distraction mid work.

Pros

The product allows great functionality, the speed allows to finish tasks quickly and its cost efficient

Cons

N/a...not that i know of.it is a great tool.

Shekhor from Biz Brainers

Almost the best SEO Plugin for WordPress

Pros

I am a long time Yoast SEO user. After that I switched to Rank Math. But when the Squirrly Team offered lifetime deal on AppSumo I thought to grab it. And it didn't let me down. It is the best SEO Plugin for WordPress from my point of view. This AI Powered plugin suggests more usable tweaks for my sites Keyword, Article Optimization and so on. You can not ask more from a SEO Plugin more than this. You even can audit your articles. They provides a calculated score to show you what is your position now and what can be done to make the scroe better.

Cons

One thing, I did not like is the colon tone and UI of the software. I do not why I felt like it is from mid 90's. But when you are used to with it, it won't stop you from getting your pages rank higher on the Search Engine.

Hidden gem among popular WordPress SEO tools

Squirrly SEO helps me with my websites' SEO routine greatly. It has a lot of features that are useful for any website whether it is powered by WordPress or not. I have already seen some improvements in my website rankings but I know proper SEO will take many months before considerable results can be seen. So far, I am happy with Squirrly SEO.

Pros

Squirrly SEO is a powerful WordPress SEO plugin coupled with a cloud-based service that allows non-WordPress sites to improve their SEO rankings as well. What's really great about this plugin is that if you have been using its competitors like RankMath or Yoast, you can import all settings and data from these plugins into Squirrly. Actually, the developers claim one can use Squirrly SEO alongside RankMath or Yoast simultaneously with some exceptions in mind. At first, it may look overwhelming when you just start using the plugin as there are numerous settings that you are offered to tweak. However, you should not expect an easy SEO journey if you take it seriously. Basically, you will have to tweak the setting only once and then you just turn things on or off, adjust them and see what works best for your website. You can also follow the suggestions the plugin gives regarding the improvements you should make to your website.

Cons

I don't see any significant cons. The only thing I would love to see improved is their UI. It looks outdated and a good UI revamp would be a nice thing to have.

Reasons for Choosing Squirrly SEO

Squirrly is a decent alternative to many other SEO plugins. I bought it as they offered a lifetime deal.

Great SEO product and replacement of SEO Yoast

I like it so far, I'm going to implement on my other sites soon so excited to do that and get my SEO up.

Pros

SEO Yoast is great and a nice product BUT I feel some of their features are basic - Squirrly SEO has a lot more features and optimization power I feel then Yoast premium. I've used both for a while now. Yoast was giving me issues updating too and messed up my SEO that I had built up for months so not happy with them.

Cons

The User interface could be more intuitive and easy for users.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

The automations by squirrly and additional features were too good to not pass up.

Cherarajan from Cognizant

Awesome SEO Plugin

It's ideal for those who aren't experts in SEO but want to provide a little something more to their clientele.

Pros

UI nearly turns SEO into a game, making it simple to optimise each website and post individually or in bulk. Deep Keyword Research is a nifty feature.

Cons

UI needs to be updated and there are some bugs here and there.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

I tested a number of SEO tools and WP plugins, including Yoast, RankMath, and others, but none of them compare to Squirrly SEO.

Bikram K. from Bhupa Greens

Best SEO Plugin for WordPress

I am satisfied with Squirrly SEO. It is lightweight, unlike SEO Yoast, and very versatile. It is also very good for Local SEO. The premium package is worth buying.

Pros

This is the best SEO plugin out there for WordPress. More than a plugin, this is a complete SEO suite. It helps you with keyword research and content optimization. The best part of the plugin is the Focus Pages feature. It scans your page and gives you a probability of ranking for a given keyword. It also shares valuable guides on steps to take in order to make the page/article rank for the chosen keyword. The AI factor is very good. It's live assistant and AI is great.

Cons

The number of focus pages in my package is less. It should be more. The UI needs some work. On this, it should take a leaf out from Rank Math SEO plugin.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

Squirrly SEO did the same job as the above two and some more. Its focus page and

December 2021

Justin from Infinity Squared Studio

December 2021

Great Combined On-page and Off-page SEO for both Novice and Expert users

It saves a lot of time by giving you suggestions and you do not need to manually set up a lot of configurations.

Pros

It lets you setup all aspects of SEO of your site very easily. Therefore, very helpful for beginners. It does the job well for what it meant to do.

Cons

UI needs to be improved. All the impressive functionalities it has are pulled down by GUI and its presentation. Workflows can be improved too.

Linda from Excellence Enterprises, LLC

I Never Knew What I Was Missing

When I put up my WordPress website, I decided that I would take some of the suggestions that had been made to me over the years. However, in the past, when I used a product and had a difficulty, it took forever to get a response from the administrators of that product. Sometimes it has been so bad I had stopped working on a project and couldn't remember why I contacted them anymore. I have now aligned myself with a group of guys who actually respond to questions and difficulties. Squirrly gets back to me with the exact answer I need. I have never been disappointed once in the last few months that I've been using the SEO product. I'm working my way through the training videos and attempting to put everything I understand, into practice on my website/blog.

Pros

The software is easy to install and easy to access the results. When I log on to my website, the results are right there. I also like the fact that every report tells me where I'm failing to use best practices with the SEO suggestions. I never knew what I was missing. I had written blogs before and actually built some websites, but they never took off and I truly did not know why. Now, when my numbers are down, Squirrly immediately tells me what I need to do to "fix" it and they also tell me what's succeeding so I keep doing what works.

Cons

There is nothing I like least. If there is nothing I dislike, I can't exactly answer this question. The truth is, there is nothing I've been disatisfied with up to this point.

Reasons for Choosing Squirrly SEO

#1 - Because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] recommended it and I trust him 100%. I did not know Squirrly at the time, but had been receiving emails and training in other things from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. When he explained why he chose Squirrly SEO over all others, I believed him and purchased Squirrly SEO. I truly knew next to nothing about SEO, so when he explained what it could do for me and for my websites, I knew it was for me. Now I just have to put it all into practice more consistently.

Aashish from Awe Designz

Best SEO Plugin for my WordPress sites

Using Squirrly, we are able to solve our On-Page SEO. It gives us specific tasks that we need to complete in order to optimize a page perfectly.

Pros

We have tried so many SEO plugins for our WordPress websites (Yoast, SEOPress to RankMath, and a few others), however, using Squirrly, we receive actionable tasks that we have to complete. It's like an SEO consultant telling us what to do. We have replaced the other SEO plugin we were using on our main website with the Squirrly SEO WordPress plugin. We optimized one of our specific service pages using Squirrly. Completed all the tasks that were given - except for the backlink builder. Still, this page has started ranking. We haven't started using the "Rank Tracking" feature available in this plugin, but Ahrefs notified me that our above page has moved to the first page of Google SERP. We know what we need to do in order to take this page to the top 3 ranks. Some people say that it takes a lot of time to configure this plugin - this is incorrect. If you are expecting that you will install any SEO plugin and your website will start ranking - that's not going to happen. The basic On-Page SEO factors will be implemented by Squirrly. The other configurations are the actionable tasks that I mentioned above - which if you complete, your website would definitely start climbing the SERPs. No other plugin will tell you what to do.

Cons

It's a really big SEO tool with a lot of features and functionality. It's not something that I disliked but was a little scared initially. It could be a little intimidating for really new users, however, once you get hang of the different features, you will certainly step up your On-Page SEO game.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

We heard a lot of good things about Squirrly in many online agency groups and thought to try it out. The results are amazing and we will be using it for all our WordPress sites moving forward.

Albert from I am Jane/Defenders

UNEXPECTED BENEFITS USING SQUIRRLY SEO

From the day we started using Squirrly it has been 100% helpful. About 2 months ago when trying to upgrade the PHP we didn't know that it some plugins might not work. Our website kept operating but we couldn't log in to admin and after so many people tried to solve our access we reached the stage of abandoning several years of work. We couldn't use our backup to a faulty system but this suppliers got inside and fixed the problem. We had already had cancelled our subscription with Squirrly but quickly had them back on the job. Again unexpected benefits saw them come in and got everything back to normal. These unusual random acts of kindness inspired me to give them a review

Pros

Apart from organising stats, the help our authors of posts receive is first-class. The checklist on the side makes sure you do not forget to do this or that, or to make adjustments to text until you get to 100%. It also helps by providing the length limits. Posting on social media is easy because users can prepare these within the post. We didn't expect so much helpful tutoring. Sometimes however some users do not understand something or an unexpected event creates problems. (See below)

Cons

Good question because there is nothing we didn't like.

Reasons for Choosing Squirrly SEO

A colleague recommended them to me

Response from Squirrly

Replied November 2019

Thank you very much for being with us for so many years. Your feedback has been invaluable and I'm glad we can help an important Non-Profit like yours, which makes a real difference.

Paul from fhdpm

Squirrly is a powerful softwatware

I, personally, got tired of running paid traffic and I wanted to stop being lazy and have decided to learn the secrets behind SEO and how to rank on the first page of Google.

Pros

I love Squirrly software as my websites have been indexed fairly quickly by Google and my website isn't lost on the fiftieth page, but my website is currently on page eight, not bad. Squirrly knowledge pages are backed by so much content on SEO along with simple tutorials that I have not had to actually contact support for any further assistance. I can truly say that you should not hesitate to purchase this outstanding software if you take your online presence seriously

Cons

I have not experienced anything negative with this software .

Reasons for Choosing Squirrly SEO

Squirrly functionality , learning site is like no other on the market

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

Squirrly provided more value as it relates to content, understanding of techie meanings etc

Abigail from The Growth Metric

A Great Alternative to Yoast SEO

Overall my experience with Squirry has been great, once I got used to the sidebar and actually went through every suggestion to understand it, it made my article cleaner and better optimized for search engines

Pros

I used Squirry on one of my blogs . Prior to installing and activating Squirry I used Yoast Free Plugin and while it was great, I wanted something that would not only help me with the meta description, but would analyze my content for Headings, alt tags in images, readability etc. Squirry is easy to use and once the plugin was activated, It provided helpful information to help me optimize my content like: 1. If the keyword is in the post title 2. If the keyword is in the URL 3. If the content and title length is Google Friendly 4. If the content is over-optimized 5. How the keyword is used in the content 6. Use of images in the content 7. If the keyword is used in the alt text of the images 8. If the keyword was used in a heading

Cons

Admittedly the first time I installed and activated Squirry's Wordpress plugin I was a bit overwhelmed at the yellow and green suddenly in my face. The image search option was also somewhat annoying because the images it showed were generic and it was better to just go to Unsplash or Pexels to search for images that I would be better. Another thing I disliked was how after I choose a keyword, in the published article the keyword was highlighted in yellow, so my article had random yellow spots

Alan from Alpus

Squirrly Helped Me Rank My Top Viewed Posts

I am solving the issue of SEO and ranking with Squirrly.

Pros

I liked the ease of use of Squirrly, and the colour coded improvement of my posts until it reached the target for SEO.

Cons

Sometimes I find Squirrly is less helpful than other times.

Reasons for Choosing Squirrly SEO

I found Squirrly satisfied my needs in a user-friendly way.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

I found Squirrly to be easier to use and more effective.

Romanio from Kingston bookshop

My Squirrly SEO review

Squirrel SEO is an amazing plugin which definitely makes work easier in my humble opinion and I'm sure many others agree with me.

Pros

It is a very easy to use plugin for WordPress, optimizing keywords is really simple and it helps you to see how your published blogs rank on Google. What I like the most is how Squirrly SEO makes you feel confident in the keywords you use.

Cons

I would say the graphics definitely needs some improvements because to me it is not that great, so that is something I believe the developing team can work on to make it more appealing to the eye.

Martina from Web Design Phoenix, LLC

Best SEO software and great people

Love it easy to use. Can’t get as many blog articles in as suggested. The newsletters are also very interesting to read and always helpful.

Pros

I like the quick list on the right in Wordpress that slowly turns to green if you follow the instructions.

Cons

There is not much to not like. I could use some page load speed advise sometimes. Maybe that could be an addition for the future or also some alerts for ada compliance

It’s better.

Response from Squirrly

Replied November 2019

thank you! happy to read this. We were really wondering if people liked the quick list on the right. Also happy to hear about the newsletters. We'll think about the load speed advice! Thanks for suggesting this.

Benny from Firefly Photography Pte. Ltd.

I deleted all other SEO plugins for Squirrly and it's worth it.

Overall experience with Squirrly SEO is fantastic, after I made the switch, I see a rank increase significantly, the dashboard is very encouraging as well. I do not regret a single bit of purchasing Squirrly SEO, it almost is an all in one professional APP that is easy to follow, if you care about SEO, you have to get Squirrly.

Pros

The Squirrly assistant, combined with Focus and audit pages, bulk SEO, keyword research gives you a full suite of SEO boosters that you need to rank up your site. As long as you follow and completes the tasks, your site will definitely rank better than before. The structure and workflow it implemented is genius as it is so easy to understand and follow.

Cons

All SEO technical features are almost there. It would be great if it can offer some sort of schema markup function such as - FAQ schema - Social Profiles schema for GMB - Rich schema markups such as reviews. The least I like is the connection with Google API, maybe it's just me, it can't seem to read visitors and time on site even though I have followed its steps, and the Google site index still has to be manually done.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

I was sold by the AI assistant of Squirrly, it has all AIO has but better.

Stephan from My Internet Marketing

Would you spend a million dollars to rank on Google? We would!

Hours of guess-work taken out of our SEO production process.

Pros

A bird with brilliance, built for one purpose, soaring free. Squirrly SEO is equipped with the wingspan to fly across search engine space like no other SEO product before it: crawling crossways through the mountains of A.I. that keep changing their shape so we can never find out what the newest one is called or how big they are outside your office, and diving into all of them head on while somehow trying to stay in human form when inside each sea-monster’s mouth. By decoding these changes really well and telepathically communicating this information back to our marketing team, Squirrly SEO makes sense of all web pages! Simply put: Squirrly SEO makes the entire process of achieving Google top positions much easier. It surpasses WP SEO by Yoast, which was our favorite SEO tool until now. Squirrly helps us with building focus pages, keyword research, live assistant to greenlight our content and performs site audits that offer rank tracking.

Cons

The only thing that's missing it Squirrly SEO is talking to us in a human voice - and maybe the integration of NLP semantic analysis of our existing content, leading to AI-based content creation. If anyone can actually pull this off - the team of Squirrly SEO might just be that team.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

The sheer number of features and live data we have access to with Squirrly SEO makes "comparable" tools pale in comparison.

Leslie from Chase Books

Excellent SEO Management Tool

Squirrly SEO has succeeded in letting me optimise my Wordpress site quickly, easily, and effectively, where other plugins I've tried just left me confused.

Pros

It makes things easy for the user, holding your hand through the set up and deployment of the system and explaining what it's doing. It also has a lot of features to guide you through! With other SEO plugins, I've gotten overwhelmed going beyond the basics - not with Squirrly!

Cons

There isn't much to dislike here, but some of the explanations weren't quite clear. This didn't stop me from getting there in the end, but some of it would have been easier with a little more explanation.

Reasons for Choosing Squirrly SEO

Ease of use put Squirrly ahead.

Grace from Trulee Yours

Great tool

Trying to bring more organic traffic

Pros

There is almost nothing bad to say about this product it’s easy to use and will definitely help improve your site rankings and online presence if used properly

Cons

Key word research leaves a lot to be desired. I wish you could choose all your own keyword variations instead of being limited to the suggestions. Suggestion are sometimes way off base

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

Yoast is not user friendly and lack the features squirrelly offers

Tara-Lynn from Go with Flo

Squirrly for SEO

Pros

Love how easy to use it is. Very comparable to Rank Math or Yoast

Cons

Honestly having a lovely experience with the software

Appsumo deal

Appsumo Deal.

Krisztian from Living Vibes Pty Ltd

Industry: Publishing

Very easy to use and effective SEO app

We have had a very good experience with Squirrly SEO so far. We used the free version of Yoast SEO before switching to Squirrly SEO and never looked back ever since. The plug in is easy to install and deploy on WordPress sites, everything is very straightforward. The app offers options for both users who know a thing or two about SEO and for complete newbies. The Focus Pages feature seems to be a great idea, enabling you to focus on your most important pages and keep a close eye on them. I like it very much although so far we've been mostly using it when writing new content, we are yet to dive into it further to improve our existing content. So far a great experience overall.

Pros

It was very easy to deploy on our WordPress sites, and just as easy to use on an ongoing basis. Our writers got used to the new app very quickly and have no issues using it as they are writing content.

Cons

Perhaps the design of the dashboard (the visual) is not quite my style, however, the functionality is all good.

Reasons for Choosing Squirrly SEO

Great features at a very good price

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

Squirrly SEO offers more features.

Blown away - Lot of potential in this SEO platform.

There's a lot of functionality I've yet to explore, but so far this is proving to be a really great platform.

Pros

Squirrrly not only automates key components it walks you through the entire SEO process AND it educates you as well. Squirrly can do keyword research and show how much chance you have of ranking for these long tail keywords. I've used a few SEO plugins, but this one is different, it's like having an SEO expert in your Wordpress site telling what to do next to rank higher and I have now replaced paid YOAST This product suits the non-technical SEO user & those who know thier way around SEO as well! This fits me perfectly because: - Keyword research inside the WordPress - Track all my GSC and GA inside - Alternative to Yoast - Established company with good reputation - Responsive team - It does not slow down my Wordpress site at all.

Cons

Cons: - The UI. The UI is a bit...simple however the UX is amazing.

Jeremy from Mobiusynergy

The plugin every WP site needs

An absolute blessing to use

Pros

I really like how it teaches me to do seo, and it has the power to guide me while doing the work, because the tool is where the work is done and the AI assistant can analyze your work and make suggestions on the fly.

Cons

Sometimes I run into not being able to find keywords to rank, so it could be cool to help find some Pre suggestions to search. Instead of waiting to the post-suggestions. But this can also be to my limited experience right now.

Jose M from Tutiempoesoro.com

Not only another SEO tool

I think that this software is a game changer, because is focus on the average internet user, so it is very easy to user. We dont't have to try to discover how to use a software. We don't have to do a training to see how a software works. Moreover, we are talking about a software that is in the market for a few years, so it has been proved before. It is not a software just created, that needs people to test it.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and it is focus on helping to write the right content. So when you write you are spending yout time with the right words.

Cons

Becareful, this is not a super SEO tool that does a super Keyword research. NO. The keyword research is basic, and maybe in the future I will to do a wider keyword research, but right now is perfect for me.

Reasons for Choosing Squirrly SEO

Because it is very easy to use. Much more than SEM rush, that it is too complicated for the average user

RODOLFO from U&A LLC

Comprehensive SEO tool

I bought almost two months ago and so far, everything is working as expected. I am still playing around with all the features of the app. I was previously using a similar SEO plugin but switched to this app when I finally got the chance. It has keyword research tool which is very helpful when you are searching for a list of keywords that are easy to rank for. The online dashboard is very neat and clean. Everything is pretty straight forward and easy to use. Not only that, customer support is also topnotch. The plugin is a bit intimidating when you first use it. I was overwhelmed at first when I installed the plugin. But as I used it and as I kept going, things became simple. It’s really a matter of reading the instructions and suggestions and you are good to go. I haven’t tried creating internal links using the app. I don’t know if it has a feature of creating internal links for similar posts but it's what I miss from rankmath. Maybe I am just unaware how to use it. Overall, I am happy to use this plugin.

Pros

Simple to use, intuitive and affordable.

Cons

Just wished the number of focus pages were more per site.

Haniel from Creative Labs Inc.

Excellent product/service

My overall experience has been great using this product.

Pros

I was initially weary of adding anything new as far as SEO products are a concern. After I saw the LTD I jumped on it and pulled the trigger must say I was extremely happy with my purchase and the support has been excellent, prompt, and timely.

Cons

So far nothing yet. But I am sure something will come up. No product or service is perfect.

Nikki from Deal Finding Diva

I Can't Live Without Squirrly!

I love Squirrly. The PRO membership has so many great benefits. The stock images are my absolute favorite. I do notice the difference in the number of visitors to my website when I am using Squirrly vs. when I didn't. This is very useful. Whoever made it is a genius.

Pros

My favorite feature is the stock images. That saves so much money and is very convenient.

Cons

The price. It is very expensive. Especially for those of us just starting out.

Bruce from Altura IT

Industry: Information Services

My preferred tool to create a better website page by page

This is a nose to the grindstone approach to do everything you can to optimize SEO for critical pages on a website.

Pros

The keyword research gives a realist view of what can be ranked quickly. The focus pages are as much for me to stay on track to the conclusion of a highly successful page.

Cons

A master dashboard to manage multi clients would be helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Squirrly SEO

The dashboard and the 14 day journey keep you focused on the task at hand.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

Squirrly has a better product. Friends in the WordPress community use this software to make measurable improvements in their work.

Rodrigo from Martechminutes

Squirrly SEO very user friendly yet powerful SEO tool!

Great SEO features, great development and support teams.

Pros

The Live Assistant is very helpful so you can focus on the tasks that impact the most your SEO journey. The Keryword research with the Briefcase where you can save all your found keywords for later use.

Cons

You can only request and Audit Report every 1 hour which is kind of limitting.

Better price-benefits relation

Francisco from Agencia Eremo

Awesome and easy to use software

I did not know the importance of SEO con my blog (or at least I didn´t know how to solve the problems I had and which were them). With Squirrly I now have my SEO pain points and ways on how to solve them.

Pros

It has comprehensive step-by-step features that help people who have cero SEO knowledge create better content on their site. The live assistant is the best!

Cons

It does not have the best intuitive interfase.

Reggie from Envix Solutions

Very useful SEO TOOL

I have been using the software now for keyword research and to be honest, I like the way that the software can generate important and useful keyword.

Pros

What I really like is that keyword research which is very useful in terms of ranking and finding the right keyword for my website. It is a kickstart in launching my website. It has also 400 features in which I can use for future use. I really like it.

Cons

In the meantime, I can't say or I can't recommend any about the software.

Amy from Outschool

Great product to help optimize your search traffic

Overall great experience! I would recommend to teacher friends who want to independently offer classes and get traction to their businesses. The software is easy to use (once you get the hang of it) and is a good product.

Pros

I love SEO by Squirrly! Not only has it helped increase prospective students finding me via search engines (online English instructor), but it's also super easy to use. I feel like there are so many different search engine optimization tools out there, but with Squirrly I noticed a significant increase in my posts ranking by keyword. This is imperative for my business, due to needing to market myself and source clients. I'm very grateful that this helped! I'm also not a very 'tech savvy' person, but the tool was easy to use and navigate. It gives you clear directions and methods that actually help. Highly recommend!

Cons

It took me a little bit of time to figure out how to use the software, but that's more on myself. I don't have much background using these tools, however directions that were given were clear. I just needed to do some of my own research when I got stuck. Customer service was great with help I did need and I appreciate it!

Varsha from My India Art Handicrafts

Made My Wordpress Website Outstanding

my overall experience is very nice with this plugin to make my ecommerce wordpress website seo friendly . i really like Squirrly SEO plugin.

Pros

I like this most of it because it allows to create my online shop in wordpress platform in an outstanding results. By using this we have implemented changes in SEO terms of our website and we got awesome ranking up in search engine results.

Cons

cost is a bit high of this product, I would recommended this a little bit less.

Marvin from Marvin Signs 4 u

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Best Company

It’s great

Pros

It’s awesome and easy to use and I can’t wait to use it again

Cons

The website is glitchy a little but overall it’s good

Erik from Audiolibrix

Great plugin for SEO management

I'm satisfied with Squirrly SEO and all that it offers. I'm looking forward to seeing ranking improvements.

Pros

First of all, I like the program '14 Days Journey To Better Ranking'. It's a great way to get to know how Squirrly works and it's full of practical tips on how to boost the ranking of your chosen page. My favourite Squirrly features are 'Focus Pages' and 'Rankings'. Thanks to them is easier than ever to focus on important SEO aspects and to see your results.

Cons

So far there's just one thing I don't like about Squirrly - the UI. It definitely needs improvement to fit into WordPress design.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

Because of all those great reviews I saw.

Ivan from Ivan Remus

Squirrly SEO is my secret SEO weapon!

Pros

Squirrly's tools are simple to use, highly intuitive and super fast; providing the best SEO available. What I like the most about Squirrly SEO is can be used for free through Squirrly. Squirrly SEO is comparable to other more expensive products in the SEO market. I find Squirrly SEO to be an economical SEO software, providing both time and money savings. The range of SEO tools available with Squirrly SEO are comparable to other more expensive products in the market. Squirrly SEO is my go to tool at the time I want a trusted SEO report. I'm glad I bought it! It has become my secret SEO weapon!

Cons

Somehow a little bit limited in comparison to other, more expensive products

Squirrly SEO - life changer!

It save me Time and helps me in Getting work done in time.

Pros

It is Easy to Use and Fast searching compared to others.

Cons

The quick respone rate which is similar to all other softwares.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

Because Bindle was slow and was limited to only common seaches.

Vincent from LUXIM

Simple SEO Optimization

Really simple way to learn SEO and how to optimize your pages for SEO. If you don't know anything about SEO and you want to learn, get this software, you can't get wrong. It's also good someone that's experienced as well - I know this because I asked a friend of mine who's a SEO Pro. And he told me to get this because it's super easy to get the basics up.

Pros

The simplicity, and the guidance of what needs to be done. When I first discovered Squirrly SEO I was like: "Finally! At last something that tells me what to do, and in a simple manner!" The more I used it, the more I loved it! I'm learning new stuff every time I use it, and it helps me learning the basics of SEO.

Cons

It can get messy in the UI sometimes, and for a total newbie like me it gets overwhelming at first. That's the only thing I can think about at the moment. But the more I use and understand it, the less messy it gets.

Reasons for Choosing Squirrly SEO

Easier to use, seemed to be a better way for me to learn SEO while actually doing it as well.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

Squirrly is easier to understand and gives me more and better information about what needs to be done.

Luis from 123conecta

SEO Hidden Gem

So far a very good experience, better than I anticipated.

Pros

I'd been using the software for a while now and I am impressed with the number of advanced features it provides. And I compare it with other professional tools I use and the quality is there, you can trust Squirrly.

Cons

I think it can go deeper into competitors research and marketplace research, but that is something only advanced users would care about. But you are covered as they also have a standalone version the allows you to do exactly that.

Reasons for Choosing Squirrly SEO

In my experience, we overlook some excellent software because we focus on the leader. So give it a chance, and you may be surprised by its features and results too.

Aliff from Alan Copywriting Services

A great alternative to Yoast

Overall, I like how Squirrly saved me a lot of time and hassle when it comes to optimizing my site pages for SEO and providing personalized research metrics based on my site authority rather than other ranked sites.

Pros

What I like about Squirrly plugin is that it's lightweight. When I said lightweight, the contents in the plugin are loaded from their servers rather than using my server host resources. Plus, Squirrly is like a private SEO consultant, but run by robots, a.k.a the A.I. It feels great to have the tedious tasks of pursuing technical SEO and content optimizations done automated, as well as showing me issues and providing me personalized recommendations that I need to fix on my end.

Cons

The UI definitely needs some improvement as it is not as slick as Yoast or even Ahrefs (in the case of keyword research tool). Also, there will be server timeouts from time to time when doing the keyword research, and repeating the task all over again can be daunting as it means I wasted another few minutes just for that.

the best seo tool

i’m extremely satisfied with squirlly seo because they allowed me to rank my website on google and other search engines which helps me acquire new customers organically, they audited my website and gave me all the seo tips i need to implement in order to achieve the results that i’m looking for.

Pros

i really love how squirrels seo allowed me to rank my small business in the first page of google without the help of a seo expert, it basically did everything an seo consultant would’ve done for me

Cons

there’s nothing to dislike about it, squirlly seo delivered on their promise

Reasons for Choosing Squirrly SEO

i first tried squirlly seo because i heard good things about them and i wasn’t disappointed.

Abu from BD Health

It's a great SEO plugin for WordPress.

Pros

Almost a month ago, I bought this and am still testing all of its features. While using this plugin, I feel as if I am actively improving the On-Page SEO of my website. There were a few mentions in Facebook groups that this plugin requires a lot of configuration - of course, this is true. Activating an SEO plugin won't automatically configure everything for you. It automatically covers the basic SEO principles that should be on any website, and the rest you have to configure yourself - there are so many things involved in SEO! There were also reports about the UI being outdated. The user interface was very intuitive and comfortable to use. Similar to Ahref's side panel popup, the user interface is clean, informative, and provides all the information you need. In addition to educating you, the plugin guides you through all the features and aspects of your website.

Cons

It is still in testing, so I can't comment on its capabilities yet. Love it so far.

Phillip from Marmoset Digital

The Greatest SEO System

What would usually take 3 separate systems (KW Research, spreadsheet analysis, deployment), we can now do with the All In One Squirrly SEO system. It saves us huge amounts of time.

Pros

Squirrly SEO is like a guide, helping you to optimise and research your website's keywords as you build. Unlike similar software which tells you how you are doing after the fact, Squirrly actively suggests keywords and actions as you go, giving you a percentage optimisation score. Since using the software, our clients' rankings are noticeable higher.

Cons

The user interface could be better, but the functionality and powerful AI make this a minor quibble.

Senne from OMNIA Web Agency

Super comprehensive SEO Tool

Pros

I bought the Squirrly SEO lifetime deal on AppSumo as replacement for SEOPress PRO which I had been using for the past 2+ years. Before making my decision, I compared both, and Squirrly SEO had basically all the features SEOPress has + waaaaaay more. Therefore, it's a fantastic tool which will be of great value for my agency. I don't think I'd get it at their regular pricing, although I'm not sure. But SEOPress was definitely a great deal too. But who can turn down a lifetime deal on such a great software? Not me!

Cons

I found out a couple of features are missing, like the ability to create redirects. This means I'll have to use another plugin for that, which I definitely don't like. Although I can use a very lightweight plugin and then it's not such a big deal anymore. I'm also not sure yet if Squirrly SEO will be enough for all my SEO research needs. I'll find that out by using the tool more.

Reasons for Switching to Squirrly SEO

More features + Great lifetime deal (via AppSumo)

Saeed from Marketing Agency

A fantastic WP SEO plugin-Educator

My overall SEO experience is poor so for me was really important to find a tool that will help me with my On-Page SEO (and not only) with an easy and effective way. There are so many SEO Tools in the marketing that are really overwhelming and also not sure all this data that they provide if it is accurate. Squirrly actually addresses what you have to fix and you follow the instructions.

Pros

What i really like using Squirrly SEO tool is that it walks you through the entire SEO process of your website and also manages to educate you as well.

Cons

Nothing particular. I may only mention that the UI is simple from other colleagues. But still for me is great

Stephen from The Law Office of Stephen P. Shepard, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

A Hidden Gem to Affordably and Easily Improve SEO

My overall experience with Squirlly has been nothing short of fantastic!

Pros

Squirrly is a very affordable and easy way to improve your website's SEO. It is easy enough for beginners and complex enough for more experienced users. It covers almost every aspect of SEO - from making improvements to your site and increase your ranking to social media integration. In other words, Squirrly is a complete SEO package. And, it's very affordable for the many benefits it has to offer.

Cons

Squirrly is relatively new to SEO scene, but it is rapidly growing with new features and options being added.

Yasmina from Unsitequiclic

Powerful SEO tool for advanced and beginner users

I can manage my clients account more efficiently and save time to address other issues

Pros

This tool is an all in on tool. It helps you with keyword research, optimisation, rank tracking, new keyword suggestions... Just to name a few. I find it very useful and easy to use. It is gull of capabilities and tutorials to understand the tool and SEO if needed. If you are looking for a tool to help you manage your seo tasks and help you gain some time don't look any further.

Cons

Would have been good if we could make multiple keyword research at the same time