• Pros

• "Love the ease of use! I don't have any graphic design training so the ready made templates are awesome!"

• "I like that it is so user friendly, and even a beginner can navigate easily. "

• "I like that it is mostly pretty simple to use and figure out. Not having training in any sort of publishing software, this is a very good quality."

• Cons

• "There really isn't much to dislike with this software, it is so useful for our team. I wish I could do more with the software but it is a little to complicated for me."

• "If you don't have the paid version, it's difficult to know what's free vs paid before you select it. The editing page is intimidating at first as it looks very professional, but you get used to it."

• "Perhaps a little pricey. I only say that as I use it for a small part time business. Although I like it and use it often, I sometimes wonder if I get the most bang for my money from it"

Browse Lucidpress Reviews

Beau from Utah Valley University

Easy To Use For Non-Designers

I love how I can just login to this software online since my Chrome Book cannot download software. I am having a great experience using this.

Pros

Since I am a non-designer, it is a very useful application. I like how the creative team can lock certain aspects of a logo so that the brand integrity is always there. Being able to contribute to content creation helps ease the burden on the creative and accelerates overall creativity.

Paul from Alpena Public Schools

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Awesome option for those wanting to not be tied to Publisher

Being a Chromebook/G-Suite district, Lucidpress allows our staff to continue to make high quality newsletters and flyers on any device (since it's cloud based) without being tied to the Microsoft Office product. The ability to collaborate and integrate into Google Classroom and Google Drive has also been very beneficial.

Pros

Web based with a nice variety of features. Simple to use but powerful. Can be centrally managed and licenses can be distributed, as needed, using the Lucidpress Team feature. Cheap for K-12 entities (about $50 per license, per year). LucidPress is a great alternative from Microsoft Publisher even for those institutes that may use the Educational free version of Office 365 (which doesn't include Publisher). Allows for collaboration and makes creating newsletters and flyers easy for even the non-technical user. Connects easily with Google Drive and Google Classrooms.

Cons

With a fairly large set of options and features, "Publisher only" trained staff or those who are "tech-nervous" are initially a little intimidated by the options they have. However, after showing them the basics in under 5 minutes, they can usually create professional looking newsletters.

Travis from United Methodist Youth Home

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Solid Publishing Product

This software has been clutch during my time hear. It's helped raise a lot of awareness and resources. Great for semi-pro shop.

Pros

- always upgrading (sometimes don't like some of the upgrades though) - ease of use - cloud based - pretty flexible

Cons

- not enough cloud storage for true needs without upgrading to level of service that we don't need any other features for - could have better tutorials to help new users get started (video walkthroughs, etc) - sometimes updates make work more difficult - needs to allow customization for default features - I hate that I can't use arrows to scroll through fonts

Kent from Lake Superior Big Top Chautauqua

Free version is useful for many purposes

Lucidpress was a dream solution for the very small nonprofit organization I was working with when I first discovered it (7+ years ago). It offered tools and features that allowed us to create promotional materials like posters, fliers, forms, reports, etc. It now limits the print quality within the free version to a point that it is only useful for creating quick art for social media. For that purpose, I still recommend it occasionally.

Pros

Highlights of Lucidpress include sharing and collaborating on files, as well as being to work on files from anywhere with internet access.

Cons

They have severely hobbled the quality of files that can be downloaded with a paid version.

A lot of software like this

Creating internal documents for team events/workshops/internal changes has been helpful. We have a separate software for customer-facing media but not everything requires that much detail and it's nice to have this where any one can use it.

Pros

In their template recommendations, they have options split by print, mobile, social media, etc and then sub categories for each which is helpful if you don't have much experience making these materials. Even the fonts are categorized. The paid version lets you upload fonts. You can copy/paste images onto the page to skip the upload process but it doesn't always format correctly. You can download or have them print it for you and send it to you.

BELINDA from Dreamer from afar

Lucidpress design champ

.I used this software severally when I first started writing and I must say, its one of the best design softwares out there. it made it less complicated and also fun creating the content I wanted for my presentations and even my writing.

Pros

Firstly, I'd like to say, I appreciate how easy it is to work on and how it allows me be more creative with my brand designs. I have used the software severally to design flyers and even the cover for one of my books. it is a very great tool for content creators and even office personnel. With its awesome wide variety of templates, you can easily create your wonderful ideas.

Cons

I tried using it on my Android phone but couldn't. Apparently, you can only use it on a PC and that is a limitation to me because there are times when I don't have my PC close bye and I need to quickly work on my phone and I can't access the software on my phone.

Claire from Blazing Star Network

Lucidpress Makes Us Look Good

I use Lucidpress to make flyers, proposals ebook documents the most. I have been very satisfied with the end product. It works really well for a solopreneur. I use it alongside GIMP and the two work very well for me.

Pros

Lucidpress has a wide variety of templates for all the types of design that I need. The interface is simple - easy to understand and use. I particularly appreciate how easy it is to resize, copy from one document to another, and set custom colors.

Cons

It took a little getting used to because I came to it with a different software interface in my head. In addition, I always have to increase the zoom, but that's a small matter.

Richard from NovaVision Inc.

Industry: Printing

AMAZING if you're trying to self-publish a book (or other publishing media)

Used it to publish my wife's book on Amazon. She had a ton of non-standard writing too (poetic indents, lots of italics and bolds and quotes, etc.) and Lucidpress handled it all

Pros

If you have written a book and tried to publish, you know that writing the damn thing is one project, but getting it into book format is a whole other beast. Lucidpress is amazing for getting your words in book format. HIGHLY recommend if you're trying to self-publish on Amazon or something.

Cons

It's great. No real cons. Amazingly helpful tool and seems to just keep getting better/easier with every update. Keep it up Lucidpress!!

Lexie from BYU-Hawaii

Industry: Graphic Design

Easy for Non-Designers

Such a great workspace for non-designers to be creative.

Pros

I liked how I was able to transfer all my skills from Illustrator and MORE from this software. It has advanced capabilities even though even though beginners can use it too. It puts a lot of pressure off me, as a graphic designer, when writers can create visuals of what they are thinking themselves.

Cons

This does not replace Illustrator in my opinion since there is just not the same amount of flexibility offered. It is still useful for the writers.

Matthew from MPHN

Good for Basic Design

For fairly simple design work, such as school newsletters, LucidPress is a great tool, but for more complex work it won't make the grade.

Pros

LucidPress is very simple to use and can create some nice designs, especially with some very useful templates.

Cons

It's design functions and features are not as advanced as Canva or InDesign, so you are a bit limited in what you can create.

Sudhir from QAFCO

Lucidpress is a versatile online publishing software which is cost-competitive and feature-rich.

Pros

Lucidpress is a wonderful and dynamic online publishing software resource which caters to every level of need and skill. Lucidpress scores major points in its editing features which also includes uploading your customized fonts. The layout of the features is well spaced out and easy to manage, which helps the designer to seamlessly work without experiencing any hiccups (read: crashes). It is a very cost-effective (cost-competitive) alternative to various desktop publishing software. It has some lovely touches when it comes to embedding things viz. Youtube videos. This is a boon for those who wish to add spice to their online newsletters. It has a wonderful Image Manager (though it would be great if some tweaks such as Folders were added), but it works efficiently nonetheless. The ability to access images from Google Drive, Dropbox and even Flickr gives it wins in this regard. What I TRULY love the most is its ease of use. As a non-regular designer, I needed a good software system to design documents at work and create fliers and newsletters for our local non-profit club without causing a major damage to my pocket. With Lucidpress, I was set up and working on my documents in no time after registering.

Cons

The absence of a comprehensive image library. Lucidpress needs to, at least, have a PNG based graphic icons library which users can use in their documents. As it is an online based system, providing Stock images would be a plus. Also, the absence of an app (Android/iOS) with at least basic features.

Lucidpress

Overall Lucidpress gets the job done and is a good resource for someone just starting out or looking to do some quick designing. I wouldn't recommend it to more affluent designers, but newbies should certainly consider adding it to their tool belt of programs.

Pros

Lucidpress is a good resource for basic level design rendering with a clean and simple user interface. It gets the job done. The company offers a free demo as well so you can do some basic testing of functionality before committing to spending money on it. The ease-of-use is a prominent feature that makes it a great tool for designers and non-designers alike. I would highly recommend this to people looking to do their own design work on a very basic level.

Cons

There is unfortunately a very limited selection of free templates to use and no library of icons or stock graphics to pull from. It limits and inhibit users some in the process. It would be a great feature to consider adding to make the software more worth the money.

Linh from Columbia U

Been using Lucidpress for nearly two years and it has been a wonderful experience.

Getting paid.

Pros

Lucidpress is a great online-based software for those who cannot download software on their computers. As a chromebook user, it was a handy tool for me to create, edit and download PDFs I have created. I created things from flyers to presentations to postcards. Easy to use and simple to use. Lucidpress is great to use when you need basic editing tools from Adobe InDesign.

Cons

More features! Lucidpress should use more work on the picture editing tool. Some of the brightness and contrast doesn't work too well, so I prefer to do simple editing on Photoshop for my brightening needs on photos.

Hanah from SheWrites4theLord

Beautiful Template Designs!

This site is perfect for creative people and people who just need help getting something done. They can make simple event pamphlets or even simple business cards. There are a variety of options. I needed a site a few months ago to help me with my posts and blog newsletters. This site allowed me to create and I was able to work on my projects with no issue. I am glad I found this site and its helped me with my creative process as well. Simple and affordable prices as well.

Pros

This site has to be one of my top favorites. I love how I am able to create so many different visual projects with this site. I have blog posts and writer posts that I create daily. I also work on newsletters and this site helps me get each assignment done. I love how I have so many choices in templates and I can create with each template design. I especially love the book template designs and the newsletter template designs. I also enjoy being creative with each one and its not overly time-consuming. I get to be free with what I am trying to do. I like how each button I need to work on my designs is on the left side of the page and very easy to get to. I love how I can go to my recent document section without a problem and I love the option of being able to upload my own images for each project. I love the amount of storage space offered and thats a good amount for me. My user settings are broken down and easy to understand. Finally my other favorite thing about this site is that I am able to connect with Microsoft and also Google Drive.

Cons

I dislike only one thing about this site. I dont like how there are only two free templates to work with when you are working on a book cover. It would be nice to have at least a few more .I know its the free version I have been using for a while, but it would be nice to have more.

Mark from Freelance

I've used LucidPress for professional projects like posters, business cards, and graphics. Awesome.

Pros

Ease of use. Everything pops. Lots of versatility and storage. When I create posters and flyers they look professional, more than professional. They grab attention, and I didn't have to attend 30 hours of online courses in learning to use complicated software.

Cons

I'd like to see the ability to "flatten" PDFs for printing. Printers have come back to me with questions regarding fonts, graphics, etc. that aren't embedded. I've encountered one or two glitches in a final printed product that resulted from non-flattened transparencies. I don't have Adobe's suite of products (and don't want to pay for or learn to use them), that's the whole point of using a product like LucidPress. Please get that "flatten" feature working!!!

Cassie from Elmdale Baptist/NWA Quilt Guild

I love the user-friendliness of the program, my documents look great without tons of hours poured in

Pros

It's easy to add and manipulate graphics and text. The upload font upgrade is well worth it to have more options. Customer support is good too and they are always upgrading the services and experience

Cons

I don't like the storage system. If you upload a photo and use it four times, the storage counts it against your account each individual time. That can chew up a lot of space

Sarah from WCSD

I love this! I am an art teacher and I use it to design all of my handouts. So easy to use!

Make handouts every day!

Pros

Easy, great fonts, and design options. It is so nice that the photos are stored right on the site. I also love that it is through a webpage and I can access it anywhere.

Cons

I purchased for space but it fills up very quickly! I also don't like that if you delete a photo from the photo storage it deletes it from your document!

Adam from Zion Congregational Church

Lucidpress makes creating graphics/marketing materials for our church a breeze!

Pros

As a pc-turned-mac user, finding an easy to use software to create promo/marketing was hard- I was used to using Publisher--and had never settled on a similar program on our mac computers. Options seemed pretty pricy--until I discovered Lucidpress. Now, we can quickly create clean and professional looking materials for our church's programs and events. Very affordable, and very helpful. The entire experience of using Lucidpress is easy to use. All buttons are intuitive and feel very natural to use--especially as a former publisher user. It gives a variety of options for saving/printing--and the onboard templates are a huge time-saver. Pick a template, customize as needed, and away you go. Very fast process, and the end product looks amazing and communicates our messages well.

Heather from Bel Sogno, LLC

Works for me!

I need good quality graphics for my small online store. I dont have a designer on payroll, so having an easy to use solution like Lucidpress is awesome.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how many templates are available.

Cons

I wish there were more fonts available without an upgrade to the premium plan.

Rand from BETH JACOB CONGREGATION AND CENTER

I love Lucidress

Pros

I find Lucidpress so easy to use. A few years ago, I was actively looking for an online application to make flyers and posters to market my business. I couldn't find anything and I thought I might have to develop it myself. It seemed like such a necessary product. Then I suddenly stumbled upon Lucidpress. It was exactly what I was looking for. With just a few mouse clicks, a novice like me can make a professional looking flyer, saving me hundreds of dollars at a time.

Cons

Every once in a while, I select a feature that is only available if I upgrade to a premium subscription.

Ashley from International Association of Defense Counsel

Lucidpress brings functionality and a modern quality to the publications we create.

This software helped us modernize our publications. Instead of "flat" print pieces, we can now create interactive publications. We utilize this especially for our quarterly publication providing YouTube videos, photo galleries, links to resources our members may have missed. I also love that if something was incorrect, all I need to do is fix it and republish it and no one else would know.

Pros

The software is extremely intuitive. We utilize Lucidpress for a quarterly publication and it is extremely easy to create templates or copy older files in order to keep branding consistent throughout. I like the variety of things you can create and like that their are some loaded templates if you want a basis to start from.

Lawrence from xact nutrition

lucidpress document and image editing online software

branding, social media. We use it also with other applications like Vistaprint for printed media. we find it very easy to use, and are very happy with the quality. We feel it's good value for money, but doesn't replace a professional graphic design service. Really liked being able to use a free version to get the hang of the software. we then chose to go with the upgraded (paid) version.

Pros

very easy to use image editing software with some great features ... like being able to upload and store a bank of images, easy to use options for sharing and working on projects and a nice in-between option as far as complexity and quality is concerned. I'd say it is ideal for folks that something like Adobe Photoshop or InDesign is overkill, yet need the more tools and resources that you may fond with most online (either free or paid) apps / software.

Cons

not being able to access all (or at least more) fonts despite using a paid version.

William from REACT International

Industry: Public Safety

Easiest Program Ever

It has made the creation of our monthly magazine much easier than ever before.

Pros

LucidPress is easy to learn and easy to use. It helps me create a magazine of sometimes as much as 30+ pages in only a few days. It is also very adaptable. It is so easy to add or subtract pages, I don't know how I ever got along without it!

Cons

The only real 'con' I can thing of is the image manager. All of the images I have ever used (lots!) are stored from earliest to most recent in the manager with no apparent way to categorize them or archive them by subject.

Maggie from GrantWirjs Productions

Intuitive, easy to use, nice results.

Before finding and using lucidpress, I was never completely satisfied with the professional look of my television series Bibles. Lucidpress solved those concerns.

Pros

I found lucidpress to be easy to use, the functionality was very intuitive, I was also very satisfied with the fact that I can upload my own pictures with ease. This was my first experience with lucidpress I used it for a television series Bible and so far the reactions and feedback has been very positive.

Cons

So far I have not run into any cons. Lucid is easy to use.

Greg from Great Life Publications

Amazing design software

Easy for a novice like me to design pages

Pros

I could not get a handle on InDesign, far to complicated if you didn't start with them in the beginning. I had to hire a designer for my digital publication. I found LucidPress and I'm a designer! So EASY to use.. I create amazing pages for my publication theblueupright.com a fly fishing catalog.. Just try it!

Cons

Would like to embed video's on the pages, not link. Would like to be able to separate documents. also would like an easier way to renumber pages.

Mark from Shining Star Photo Booth

A game changer for design needs

A very powerful, yet cost effective tool for my DTP and page layout needs. A top notch tool for creating marketing materials.

Pros

pretty much everything. It is a powerful DTP and page layout tool that gives you many features in a cloud based solution. The app is quick and speedy. Very robust. included templates are quality.

Cons

Lack of an app to be able to function using my ipad. Strictly limited to pc or mac. In todays age, mobility is crucial and lucid press needs to get the ability to function on an ipad.

Emily from EverReady Services

Great Program

I love that I found a program that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and that is easy enough to figure out that I can use to produce an online magazine. This is still a rather new venture for me. I have no experience with this type of software and being able to figure it out on my own has been educational and useful.

Pros

Cons

There are a couple things that are difficult to figure out sometimes. Maybe it just requires some tinkering and research on my part, but I would like to be able to have template pages to copy more easily, and have an easier way to add, delete, organize, and find the images I use.

Jodi from Pastoral Counseling Center

Lucidpress has been a great solution for our small non-profit.

Intuitive interface

Pros

I feel like Lucidpress is pretty intuitive to use. There hasn't been a huge learning curve. Like that we can store our brand colors, fonts etc.

Cons

We hoped to be able to convert Publisher files, but we are not able to do that at this time. We have had to recreate those documents.

Lynita from Leading Through Living Community

We use Lucidpress in all our ventures for flyers, business cards, brochures, media kits, and magazin

Christa from Central Assembly of God

This is the most easy program to create just about anything you need. I cant live without it.

I was able to create and publish a product that look like it came out of a Print House.

Pros

The pros is it is simple to use and their customer service rocks! I love the alignment and centering tools. I love the freedom with using shapes and overlaying text.. I love the storage space for all your images.

Cons

I would say at first it was printing double sided copies, but Lucid Press customer service taught me the walk around it.

Shereen from greeneINK Digital Media

Industry: Information Services

Lucidpress is the best Publishing Platform I've ever used

I have done flyers, brochures, door hangers, business cards, and was starting a magazine for a ministry until they flaked out here recently. If I had more clients to work with, I'd be full-on with LucidPress as I enjoy using it for nearly everything.

Pros

I go a long way back, but this is, by far, the most user-friendly ever. I used to use Microsoft Publisher and all of that from back in the day, but this is one of the most USER-FRIENDLY ever.

Cons

Wish I had more clients so I can keep my subscription at all times.

Sophie from NBV Resorts

It's been a great experience, easy to work with, lots of cool templates, possibilities are endless.

I am now able to create professional and visually appealing documents and promo material. I've been able to do it myself instead of outsource.

Pros

I love all the templates and ability to download your own fonts, images, etc I use it for everything. I create flyers, posters, portfolios, catalogs.

Cons

Sometimes when working on large pieces it takes forever to download and gets super slow. I wish it would be compatible with photoshop.

Shelly from Shelly Rice and Associates

Overall I love Lucidpress but when you use it for making magazines or big files, it freezes up.

Pros

It's easy to use and I love that all of the dimensions for social media are pre-set. I know everything I do is the right size.

Cons

It freezes when making big files so when making magazines or something with several pages, it's very frustrating.

Lee from Empower Health Services

Low Cost publishing for my printing needs

Pros

Lucidpress works on Chromebooks as it's web-based. This functionality has saved my company lots of money on Full based OS laptops .

Cons

Unable to push out Indesign Files. My company does a lot of designing that ends up in print. Higher-end print companies request InDesign files which I'm unable export out of LucidPress. I sometimes run into clients who request InDesign files which is an industry standard that I'm unable to deliver to them

Christine from The Hague Chronicle

Industry: Publishing

Excellent experience. Easy to use. Very effective as a team collaboration tool.

It really helps me work the a remote team. Some on the team are Mac and some are PC and this manages that issue perfectly. Everyone's happy.

Pros

Its easy to use. Team members without any experience have been able to catch on to it quickly. I especially like the editing markup tools in Comments. Its an aesthetically pleasing interface to look at and work in. I like the chat feature -- helps with team collaboration.

Cons

There are a few advanced features I'd like it to have, like settings for each side of an object for a text wrap, rather than one universal one. I'd like to have a curves photo adjustment. I'd REALLY like to be able to set type sizes by the half point-size -- would help for fitting text. File sizes are large (for high res option) -- wish they could be a bit smaller and more manageable for upload.

Kate from Felinski Consulting Group

Lucidpress has been one of the best purchases I have made for my consulting business.

It allows me to create high-quality print and digital products even with little design background. Before Lucidpress there was not a sustainable or affordable design program for those of us who didn't have experience in InDesingn or Photoshop. Lucidpress has been one of the best purchases I have made for my business and clients love the professional results.

Pros

Lucidpress is easy-to-use and navigate. While I don't have experience in InDesign or Photoshop, I'm still able to produce high-quality digital and print design projects that look professional.

Cons

There can sometimes be performance issues depending on web browser. However this is usually fixed quickly.

Michelle from Alamance County

Great design tool that is easy to use and flexible!

I do not have graphic design experience so LucidPress allows me to create professional materials for my organization. I use this program for everything from marketing materials for our website, social media, and government TV channel to creating newsletters and annual reports. It makes my job so much easier, and I've received numerous compliments on the materials I've created using the program.

Pros

Provides different print and digital formats. It is flexible enough to meet all your needs, but helps with ideas and templates for design. This is my favorite design software because it's easy to use, and has a lot of options.

Cons

The image gallery uploads is not easy to group pictures together so you end up with a really long scrolling area of photos. It only allows one upload so if I've already uploaded the photo, I have to scroll through hundreds of pictures to find it. One way it would be easier to use is if LucidPress automatically grouped pictures together per document. You could still have the all images, but it would make it easier to delete and find them. Having the capability to click on an image and drag over to the folders would help too.

Dan from Lincoln Park Community Shelter

Had a great experience with lucidpress. For a small non profit, it fits our needs/skill perfectly.

The ability to create professional promotional documents for our agency. We have a small marketing/print budget, but lucidpress allows us to have high quality products for an affordable price.

Pros

It's easy to use for anyone on our team here at Lincoln Park Community Shelter. Our development Director, Volunteer Relations Manager and program interns use it weekly, and can easily share and update documents with each other.

Cons

Somewhat limited in our package to use more templates and software. In addition, we've had some issues in the past with editing pictures.

Emmie from Public Trust Advisors

I love the layout tools but don't love text boxes

Documents look incredibly professional and are easy to create consistent brand standards

Pros

Layout tools, ability to align images, copy functions of documents, organization of documents with folders

Cons

Very slow and glitchy, fonts, sometimes sizing freaks out and I can't properly place things where I want to. My images are pixilated at times

Abby from Lincoln Park Community Shelter

Lucidpress has made simple publications easy for us to create internally!

Pros

I love that LucidPress is a program that users of all capabilities can use. Our staff, committee members, and interns have all had success in using the software and I love the collaborative capabilities that the software has.

Cons

At times my older desktop computer cannot handle the software so it runs really slow. We also produced a book using the software and it was really difficult to work on while using the older desktop computers. I have no issues when I'm using my personal laptop.

Sangeeta from TransRural Agri Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd

Industry: Market Research

Stylish documents can be created in easiest way.

I could prepare my reports easily and can access them from anywhere on cloud.

Pros

Easy to use. As one will move the cursor, it will be easy to understand and k now the functionality.

Cons

Separate subscription is required for lucidpress, lucidchart and other segments. I hope there will be a whole package in future.

Beverly from beautifullyblessed

Desktop Publishing Software

Pros

Lucidpress is a wonderful desktop publishing software. You can create so many items from banners to newsletters. This is a fun software to create almost anything. It is great for individuals as well as small businesses. . There are several templates you can choose from. Its very easy to use.

Cons

You will have to upgrade to get the complete advantages of this software. Great place to start creating your new ideas.

Elizabeth from CHPS

We have found LucidPress to be a very easy to use media tool, great value for our non-profit!

We have been able to create and publish a digital newsletter which is HUGE for our organization. We have subscribers all around the nation and it is fantastic that we are able to provide content for them that is easy to access right from their computers, phones, or tablets.

Pros

I think we really love the customization of this software as well as our ability to use it online, anywhere we are. This is a huge plus for a small national non-profit with employees that are constantly traveling.

Cons

I think storage is probably my least favorite. We have 3gb at the non-profit price which isn't a huge amount. It would be nice to see more storage. But, if not, we can make do.

Alexandra from Kivukoni School

Lucidpress is easy to use but sometimes is missing basic functions

We use it to create our yearbook, our posters, our custom in-class material, our marketing material and even instagram posts.

Pros

It's simple navigation and drop in options for the images. Great templates, relevant and functional and well designed.

Cons

Limits on fonts, styles, colours and how much back and forthing has to be done. Imaging needs to be better organized as well, if you are doing an image heavy document it is so time consuming to constantly scroll through images.It would also be great to have bleeds and grids visible OVER work you are doing, they are useless if they disappear as soon as you add a background colour or images

Kevin from ContentCollective Marketing

Easy Brand Design Management Software

I learned more about what I require in a design software and what I could live without.

Pros

User intuitive, and simple to use straight out of the gate with useful templates to get even the newest of users started quickly. Brand Management options make for quick projects as well.

Cons

Free options are limited and the sizing and formats could be a bit more diverse. I personally can do the same thing in other programs with their free versions what requires a subscription to do in Lucidpress.

Andrew from Operation 36 Golf

It's been great.

Able to create lots of documents.

Pros

Can be used for just about everything for our business from creating logos to our cutomers to creating templates.

Cons

Could be a little more user friendly, not always easy to figure out how to do certain actions at times.

Isidore Guy from Les ditions Prsence francophone

Cheaper and useful

I am a small book publisher and as I dig in my pocket, I was happy to find lucidpress to facilitate my job.

Pros

This is the second year I am using it. And I like it, first because it is the most cheaper I could find and, secondly I like how I can manipulate the Items.

Cons

The fact that I could not found it in other languages. I usually speak French and sometimes it is complicated to manipulate what I want right away as I have to do conversion in my mind from English into French.

Heather from Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucett

User Friendly

I work in the Real Estate industry. I can easily throw together flyers for our agents. They have templates or you can go from scratch.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. I do not have any previous graphic design experience. I started out with the free version, it was great. I started paying only because I wanted to keep more pictures and projects in the software.

Cons

I wish there were more templates. And more tutorials.

Even a kid can use this!

As a small business I have a limited budget for graphic design. For small projects Lucidpress has been used for our one-off reports and mailers. This platform is perfect for people like me who have a limited budget and a basic knowledge of layout. I am sure that if I was a trained professional I could capitalize on all the features and do a better job, but for the projects that I have this is a great solution. I highly recommend this platform.

Pros

That it is drag and drop features and the help tool is great, clear, and actually does help guide you through to the solution (I have used it a lot).

Cons

It is sometimes hard to get the columns to connect/disconnect and resize.

Luke from Leeds Autism AIM

Largely pleasant

Pros

I can use it with any device and am able to produce pretty much anything for my line of work - leaflets, flyers, newsletters.

Cons

It isn't the most flexible e.g. I'm not able to amend the colour of existing logos for leaflets or social media imagery.