• Pros

• "It is easy to use. The interface made sense. And it consistently did what we needed year after year. "

• "It is easy to setup and they have an excellent support, always them answer quickly all kind of questions"

• "This is a very good system for us. We have several online stores for our customers which are easy to set up once you have the hang of it."

• Cons

• "There were a couple of minor glitches the first month, but support quickly worked them out."

• "It does take some studying and learning - it's not entirely plug-and-play. If you want your websites to look fantastic, there is a lot of testing to do, but that comes with any website. "

• "Learning of the system took us a while. But once you do your first store, the rest are a lot easier to do and there is a lot less work involved."

Browse Web to Print Shop Reviews

Lindsey from Lawton Connect

Industry: Printing

Ultimate flexibility with complete control

We needed a solution to make designing scratch off cards easier for our customers and to allow orders to come into production automatically. Scratch offs are already a complicated product, so a system that could make design more accessible and reduce errors during pre-press and production would be a dream. So we reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team to see what we could do. We had previously worked with them to create our prize generation engine which is still in use today but needed to implement a few of their other products to create a seamless experience for our customers. After dusting off our previous project, we realized we needed to rebuild from the ground up. Rebuilding would not only bring it up to date but help build a more stable system for future features. At first this seemed daunting. My team was already behind in launch and a rebuild sounded like it could be 6 months or more of work. To my amazement, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] team delivered everything in under 2 months to get our launch back on track!! Web to Print Shop has an amazing team of engineers you won't find anywhere else. They're dedicated to creating a quality product that works and their communication is impeccable. We talked through many of our design challenges together to brainstorm lasting solutions.

Pros

Hands down, the udraw designer is my favorite. It allows ALL of our customers to have fun designing our scratch offs regardless of their design experience. It also gives me easy access to create new design templates any time we need to. I feel completely in control of my product. I'm not dependent on the software team to implement new products for me and I don't feel locked in to their system. This allows me to launch new products and features quickly! I can also tailor the UI exactly to my brand, creating an entirely seamless transition between product pages to designer to checkout.

Cons

There were a few conflicts with one of our existing Wordpress plugins that made us search for other solutions for that plugin functionality. However, this is to be expected with any Wordpress integration and overall the effort was minimal.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

With other companies, they relied on the limitations of their platforms to dictate what we could do. However, with Web 2 Print shop, they were more interested in understanding our unique situation and extending their capabilities to solve our problems.

Reasons for Switching to Web to Print Shop

PageDNA simple wasn't flexible enough for our needs. It was very restrictive in both user account management and online design capabilities. We weren't able to create the type of products our users wanted or create an easy check out experience with PageDNA. Because Web to Print Shop capitalizes on popular platforms like WooCommerce and Wordpress, we were able to extend and customize the user experience in any way to suit our customers. With PageDNA, we would have to continue developing expensive integrations that we needed to make our marketing engine work. Not only was this an added cost but it also meant, we were leaving valuable sales on the table.

Avedis from Printshop Hamilton / Premier Printing and Signs

W2P Shop delivered on every promise

From initial contact to live and functional website, the entire process had a hard deadline of 1 month... which they met in 3 weeks.

Pros

I was given a beautiful, clean user interface on a website powered by WordPress, with excellent plugin integration and SEO capabilities Incredible customer service, wherein all questions are answered in a timely and professional manner A reasonable price-point, with no hidden fees

Cons

I had been searching for a company and a solution like this since 2014. Lost alot of money and time on other solutions. I wish I would have found these folks sooner.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

I actually went with these companies first. Paid them lots of money. These other solutions over-promised and under delivered (if at all). In contrast, W2PSHOP was reasonably priced and got me launched in under a month.

Reasons for Switching to Web to Print Shop

The folks had an honest approach, detailing exactly what the technology was capable of. They were willing to work with me during the covid pandemic and have indicated that my experiences were unfortunately very common.

tim from calitho

A web2print review

Over all it has exceeded my expectations. When I needed something I have been able to find it myself, or thru a quick email to their support staff.

Pros

The number of product types is my most liked featured of the software.

Cons

I have not found any missing features. I believe this speaks to the maturity of the product.

Mark from PDC BIG

A truly flexible solution

We used the solution predominantly for name tags/ badges and business print. The name tag solutions were revolutionary and helped us to streamline our business process, make it easier for our customers to place orders, improved our profitability, whilst also eradicating many of the spelling errors inherent in these businesses and where high levels of variable data are used. The solution now forms an integral part of the organisation's foundations from sales, through to delivery.

Pros

The software was incredibly capable and the team at RacadTech were willing, able and highly competent at developing and delivering cutting edge functionality that provided even greater differentiation in our marketplace. The team at Racad were the most engaged and helpful amongst the many options we reviewed and gave us confidence that we were building an ongoing partnership with an organisation that saw value in the relationship and were committed to helping our business grow by continually developing and supporting us technically.

Cons

There are very few in all honesty. I'm impatient so would love to move faster, but Racad have also led us and set our expectations effectively and worked to align priorities.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

The relationship, capability, willingness to develop customised functionality and the vast levels of existing base product capability were key to the decision.

Reasons for Switching to Web to Print Shop

The Saas solution was a better model due to the mutual benefits of continued development. Our existing platform(s) were becoming obsolete with regards to technology, support and therefore progress.

Ryan from Print 3 Burlington

The last stop in W2P!

We use multiple systems. We paid heavily for some of them because we got them with big name companies such as XMPie and EFI. This solution is considerably cheaper. And NONE of the big name companies provide us the value that this solution provides. You can't even have a conversation with the big companies without them charging you for their time. The support at W2P Shop listens and they eventually deliver.

Pros

This is the last stop in W2P on so many front. On technology, the system does everything we need. Online ordering is a breeze. The online stores look nice and clean. We utilize multiple solutions and this solution has integrated with all of them. We utilize multiple template editors which they provide - (PDF & InDesign/XMPie). This solution communicates with my PrintSmith Vision (by EFI). As far as I know, there is no solutions that can do that.

Cons

Here is the thing, no solution is perfect. In technology there is always more to do. But the essential thing you have to look out for is a company with an ethic that is willing to keep developing, advancing and most importantly - listen to your client base. These guys do that.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

We are actually customers of both EFI and Xerox utilizing some of their other solutions. Our experiences in our other solutions left alot to be desired. We did not want to tie ourselves to them with another solution based on our previous experience. We contributed to a large payment to have EFI open their API so we can use W2P SHOP to communicate with our MIS. But they charged us a ridiculous amount of money for NOTHING. Very disappointed at their ethic. We are happy with this solution and this company.

Dhara from Calitho

Industry: Printing

Web to Print Shop is a much needed alternative to existing market offerings

Pros

Web to Print Shop offers state of the art features at a fraction of the cost of the established players in the space. Their team is professional and service-oriented. We came across Web to Print Shop in a situation where our incumbent provider was unable to, or maybe unwilling, to work with us on a custom solution for a major project. Enter Web to Print Shop, who not only had out-of-the-box functionality, but they were enthusiastic in helping us secure the business. Needless to say, our decision to switch was an easy one and we are thrilled with our choice.

Cons

The only con worth mentioning is the transaction cost that occurs when switching between platforms. Operators become used to a certain program and it is hard to build new habits. That being said, this is not a disadvantage unique to Web to Print Shop - in fact, there team has gone above and beyond to ease our transition.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

MarketDirect from EFI is a powerful software that would integrate well with our existing MIS program, but we determined the cost and rigidity of the contract (3 year minimum) was prohibitive to making a decision.

Reasons for Switching to Web to Print Shop

We made the switch based on functionality and capacity - MarcomCentral, which is a great product in it's own right, was unable to dedicate custom engineers to create solution using their platform. Web to Print Shop did not need custom engineering, but even if they did, they had capacity to develop such a solution.

Stacey from Print Three Alberta

Industry: Printing

An essential software service for our business

Very grateful for the system. Very happy with it.

Pros

This software is essential for our business. Ordering is easy for our customer base and production is easy to manage.

Cons

Nothing negative to say at the moment. Will have to think hard to fill this one in.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

My operator used EFI with his previous employer. His feedback was that this solution is technologically comparable for our needs and substantially more affordable. Additionally, the providers of the technology are extremely responsive to our requests even if it is a unique feature request.

Isaac from Source Imaging

Industry: Printing

Allows me to sell promo products through a connection with Sanmar!

This is an essential service for repeat customers in my space.

Pros

Have been using the B2B system to create private stores for corporate clients for several years and am very satisfied with the service. I was recently shown that they have integrated their solution with Sanmar and many other promo manufacturers making it VERY easy to publish products.

Cons

I have just discovered that this system has alot more to offer me and I have barely scratched the surface.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

Better priced and generally easier to work with.

Doug from BCT-NY/NJ

Exceptional Software and Service

We have been a customer for over 5 years and have had an extremely positive experience. The service and support is exceptional, always responsive to our needs, especially during the covid 19 pandemic. The service is easy to contact and the one on one interaction is much appreciated.

Pros

There is a lot of flexibility with the software. We were able to design personalized customer templates the way we wanted to which made it easy for our customers to order. Also, our customers find our site simple to learn and understand, which resulted in a smooth transition from our old software. The shopping cart concept is a real positive. Our customers really like the ordering process and this has become a competitive advantage for us.

Cons

No cons. There does not seem to be any software limitations.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

Superior software and support at a fair and reasonable cost.

Reasons for Switching to Web to Print Shop

We were initially looking for a cheaper software with reliable support but quickly came to realize that this software was superior to others in both set up and use by our customers. It would optimize our order efficiency and accuracy. Also, we believed there would be much better support which was very important to us. The cost was less than our previous software as well.

Response from Racad Tech

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your continued success with our system!

Dana from Prime Data Inc

File Transfer Made Easy

Very grateful to have moved to this file transfer system. Our overall experience has been excellent!

Pros

Our customers and staff utilize the file sending component of this technology. It has provided solutions to the limitations that our previous technology had presented.

Cons

As our experience has been very good all along. However, when our team has encounter challenges, our staff has spoken very highly of the prompt and courteous assistance they received to resolve them.

Response from Racad Tech

Replied November 2020

Thank you Dana.

Blanche from MLI Marketing Solutions

So Glad We Made This Decision

We spent close to a year investigating and doing demos on pretty much every Web2Print solution on the market today, and Web 2 Print Shop was by far the most comprehensive solution we found. We had a lot of very specific demands that most platforms were not able to accommodate, but Web 2 Print Shop was able to handle them all, and at a price point you can't beat! We started training less than 4 months ago, and we have one store that has been successfully receiving orders for a couple of months now, and have four other stores in progress. We are moving all our existing Web2Print stores we have on other platforms over to Web 2 Print Shop.

Pros

After using two other Web2Print online platforms, Web To Print Shop is by far the most user friendly. • Setting up a new storefront is quick and easy, just going through a few settings. • Customizing the storefront (assuming you are familiar with HTML and CSS) is a breeze. The platform comes with a dozen or so templates you can use as a basis and customize from there. Or, you can use your own template and upload it into the system. • Everything is built in bootstrap, so it is easy to make changes, add custom CSS, and add extra pages as needed, such as privacy policy, frequently asked questions, etc. • The support staff is exceptional! They understand your questions and answer the question you asked (which I have not found to be the case with other platforms). They go above and beyond to make sure your launches are successful. • If you work on it consistently, you could easily get a store up and running in 1-2 weeks or less.

Cons

I'm having a bit of a hard time wrapping my head around the PDFlib Blocks concept for the variable templates, but the support staff has been very helpful, often even building the templates for me. I'm sure one day it will suddenly click with me, like most other web concepts, but in the meantime this is not stopping us from building stores!

Reasons for Switching to Web to Print Shop

EFI has chosen to discontinue Online Print Solutions, and XMPie uStore does not have many features we need.

Olga from Eden Interactive

An incredible W2P plug-in for Wordpress

Pros

We have used this product to build a printing website for print companies that want some form of online ordering on their website. This technology provides a plug-in for wordpress that allows for these types of scenarios and gives integrators like us the freedom to design the wesite they way we like and apply their web to print plug-ins in an easy way so that we don't have to do any custom development. Their plug-in for Wordpress is among the most convenient and flexible I have seen. Extremely affordable and they have scenarios for any eventuality we encountered in building out a website in Wordpress that required web to print technology. Their support has also been incredibly responsive in providing us the information we need to meet our client demands. Very impressed.

Cons

So far there are not many cons we can list based on our requirements. It accomplishes the complex elements of variable data and product personalization like no other plug-in we have tested has for any scenario that we have presented so far. They even showed us a 3D previewer component (but we are not using it). I would have to say the limitations that exist within the the Worpress environment are a function of Wordpress. Because the W2P Shop platform also has functions that go beyond Wordpress. So if you find that Wordpress is not working for you for things like production management, impositioning etc, then you have options to use their ePOWER / W2P Cloud platform to accomplish the W2P stuff that is really specific.

Daniel from The Personalization Company

This solution has achieved the ultimate flexibility. This solution has everything I need.

This software enables me to personalize unique products on my website without the needfor me to hire a programmer. The fees are extremely reasonable and their software is rather easy to apply to my products to facilitate editing by my customer base. Once my customers personalize their items, my orders are routed directly to production. It extremely efficient. It allows me to focus on sales and marketing, while my production team focuses on manufacturing.

Pros

This software has all the bells and whistles that I need and more. I was impressed at how they could accommodate all my requirements. This solution is built with a lot of forethought. And typically, anything I throw at them by way of request is available either immediately or with little wait time. Their proprietary web to print engine is extremely broad in its scope and has a alot already. But then they have this ability to plug their web to print into wordpress / woocommerce which is genius. So I can get any website skin I want and employ the use of thousands of plug-ins to achieve my vision for a retail store front. I am thoroughly impressed after doing an extremely thorough search for a vendor and now on the system for quite some time. And support is second to none. Quick to respond and helpful.

Cons

No real cons as of yet. I am currently using this software on their w2p cloud system and I have another instance of their software that is plugged in to one of my Wordpress websites. I have other sites in Shopify that I am wishing could use their technology as a plug-in. It is not available yet but they say its coming. Looking forward to seeing it.

Mark from Print Three - Alberta

GoEPOWER's Web to Print Shop is the best print storefront software!

Pros

It is easy to set up customers. Easy to demo and train customers how to use. The reporting functions are the best I have seen. They can generate and pull custom queries which is extremely convenient. The system has so many features that you can tell that it has been thoroughly though out. The technical and development staff are also incredibly responsive and receptive to new ideas and suggestions that would improve their system and help me to be assist my customers and sales objectives. I would recommend this solution to anyone in the printing space.

Cons

I use PrintSmith on the production side. It's a bummer that it does not integrate with my PrintSmith...yet. I guess that is not so much a negative with the ePOWER W2P Shop solution as much as it is with EFI's PrintSmith since the folks responsible for the ePOWER W2P Shop have indicated a willingness to integrate with EFI. But EFI doesn't seem to care to integrate with anyone else. But hopefully they will come around.

Nolan Edward from P3

Industry: Printing

This system can do so much...

Highly recommended. These guys will make sure you get the support you need and are incredibly accommodating. Anything you need as far as web to print goes, just ask because they probably have it. And on custom services their turn around is rather quick. Puts XMPie support to shame.

Pros

This system can do so much. I have been a customer for years. I manage most of the product set up and work primarily with the PDF editor. I have XMPie too, but I prefer the standard PDF Editor. It can do so much. And I can create all sorts of products on it from general paper products like biz cards, brochures, to wide format items, posters, booklets and even promo items. I think I know a lot and when I have questions, I call support and I find out it can do more. Very impressed with the technology. Very satisfied with the support

Cons

I guess it was overwhelming at first because there is so much it can do. But if you take focus, ask the staff what you need and they will show you where to find the tools and how to accomplish it.

Nancy from Print Three Canada

Our GO TO W2P Solution...works with XMPie & EFI

This solution does everything you need to do for print and graphics. We use it for multiple locations whether the store is a retail shop, and corporate print shop or a trade facility - it can manage the multi-location production easily with auto-routing mechanisms. It is an incredible system and definitely vital to our company's success.

Pros

We manage over 50 print facilities across the country from coast to coast. It can handle all levels or ordering. It presents products in a number of ways and has simple to sophisticated production workflow capabilities for every production centre. We also use different types of file formats - PDF and XMPie via InDesign. It works with both and apparently more.

Cons

Any "con" we ever encountered has been overcome by their development department. These guys are willing to listen to your requests for features and integrations - and they will do them. These guys have integrated their W2P with XMPie and EFI's PrintSmith for us. Can't really complain.

Dayna from Bloomtools Canada

Industry: Online Media

Web to Print Shop Review

They are my ideal w2p integration technology for the print customers I create websites for.

Pros

I integrated this site to create a real estate marketing site, including templated signs, business cards and other products that allow real estate agents to customize products without updating their branding. Some real estate companies liked it so much the had us do a custom integration to allow agents to log in on their site and they get logged into a custom b2b site using API's. Since the initial launch, the site was expanded to include a whole new trade section for visitors. It accommodates the B2B and the B2C of the business very well without the need to use 2 different systems.

Cons

The system actually has so many tools. That sometimes it is not so obvious the feature is available. So best thing to do is call or email support and ask them if they have it

Rosemary from The Copy and Print Shop Ltd

Web to Print Shop

We wanted to create an online print shop that would compliment and enhance our existing high street print company. The Racad tech web to print platform allowed us to offer our customers a full suite of printing products from documents to leaflets to banners with a easy to use and secure website. We are delighted that our online sales of print have shown very strong growth. The staff at Racadtech have been excellent and guided the process from beginning to launch with excellent ongoing support.

Pros

Racad Tech's web to print platform is great - it's easy to use, adaptable with great functionality. Allows us to offer a full suite of print products, gather reviews and build our online presence.

Cons

Nothing to criticise about the software platform.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

Value for money and customer service were better with Racad tech.

Response from Racad Tech

Replied August 2019

Thank you Rosemary. We look forward to your continued success.

Nick from Print 3 Yonge

Terrific Solution

Very fortunate to have selected this solution. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a stable solution by a responsible team.

Pros

This is a terrific solution. Have been using it for years as the original ePOWER. They are always advancing it. Any time we call the support team for questions or features that we think would be beneficial for a customer, they allways seem to have something in place.

Cons

Maybe there were cons when we started on this system over a decade ago. But we are happy that we have not needed to change it up like other companies in my industry who have changes solution maybe 3 or 4 times in a span of several years.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

Was recommended to me by one of my colleagues. It was affordable compared to the comparable products.

Suzanne from Print Three Franchising Corp

Top Notch Product, Even Better Support

Pros

Their nimble nature - they work so quickly and customer support is so good. It doesn't matter how silly I think my issue is their support team a) never make me feel like I'm asking something dumb, b) are right there to help me, and c) can provide specific solutions for my businesses based on needs.

Cons

There is a learning curve when you on board, however, this is generally mitigated by their awesome support staff, so it shouldn't be something anyone should be worried about.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

Their support staff and their reputation. They have the skill, ability, and people to help support not only my company's needs, but the needs of my clients, giving us a competitive edge in a saturated market.

Adam from The Personalization Co

Best Web to Print Shopify App I Have Encountered

We've been using Web to Print Shop for 2.5 years now and it has been a great experience. They are always extremely tentative to our needs and are happy to help with any issues we have.

Pros

We use this software to allow our customers to design their own print products on our website and preview the design before placing their order. We have found that this is one of the fastest loading products on the market. It is super stable and our customers love the features that we provide to them by using this software.

Cons

Been using the software for 2.5 years. In the beginning, there were a few features we thought were missing which I would have included here but Web to Print Shop have been amazing at listening to our needs and making any necessary improvements.

Max from MyPersonalPaws

Web to Print Shop is compatible with Shopify - Incredible user experience

It was really refreshing dealing with them. They seem to have a solution for everything and express a willingness to accommodate requesting to make sure my website experience is optimal for my customers. I strongly suggest you speak to these folks before you go throwing money in other solutions that get you no where.

Pros

The software is superb in its category of web to print. I have researched a ton of them and this one is by far one of the top. I had presented to them some very difficult templates which I had given to other W2P providers that could not be done. They came back with working samples which was impressive.

Cons

No cons as of yet. Their solution is able to integrate within my Shopify website which is a bonus since it saves me the trouble of having to build a second website like other providers were suggesting.

Lyse from Print Three Ottawa

Web to Print: Easy to use with some studying

We use it for business cards, which eliminates a lot of setup time on our end. Billing is quite easy based on standard orders. We're working towards putting more customers on the Web to Print service, ones with repeat orders or similar re-occurring jobs.

Pros

It has a ton of features, and you can make it look really good an d tailor to your client. Customer support is great, they answer many questions and teach you as needed.

Cons

Response from Racad Tech

Replied February 2019

Thank you Lyse. Looking forward to your continued success on our systems.

Monte from Paulsen Printing Company

Goepower offers Great Value and Excellent Service

Tech support has been excellent. e-mails are usually answered promptly and problems addressed quickly. I highly recommend this software.

Pros

This is powerful software. For the e-commerce printer it's a must. There's somewhat of a steep learning curve on the variable portion but like any software the more you use it the easier it becomes. Very customizable and the site is very responsive. As more and more business moves online more and more printers are going to this paradigm. And this is a value added service for any printer.

Cons

Can be a steep learning curve on the variable side for someone that has never used this type of software in the past. Variable data can be cumbersome and difficult to master. For static products it's a breeze.

Michelle from Bunyip Creations

Industry: Publishing

Fantastic Results

I needed a way for my product to be emailed to the customer in a PDF format so they could print it. This software allowed the customer to receive a link directly to the product they purchased. It was taken a step further by the developer actually creating the page platform in which the product is put together. Anything to do with this one product goes through this developer. The customer service has been great. Reasonably quick responses (considering time zone differences) and they make the effort to seek the correct information and solutions in response to my queries.

Pros

This software allowed my product to be created in a simple to use format on screen. It allows the data supplied by my customers to be transferred into the PDF form that is sent to them in a simple and streamlined process.

Cons

There were little glitches in the beginning but they were fixed and the software has worked beautifully since. It seems difficult for me to add more pages to my product, though the developer has mentioned training to teach me this aspect.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

The website creator I had hired to create my website researched and found Web to Print Shop to be the most suitable option for the needs of my business concept.

Response from Racad Tech

Replied October 2019

Thank you for your review Michelle :-)

Ken from Momentum Marketing Solutions

Fantastic Web Stores

We use this for printing of paper products and marketing items and using the blocks so the user can add her data is fantastic The support is the best in any company I have ever worked with. If there is a problem it is fixed ASAP

Pros

I can have multiple stores in one location and all I need is give the user her/his login information and they are good to go. I can also have open stores

Cons

Shipping labels and shipping options could be better. However the company is constantly improving this situation

Esther from Eden Advertising & Interactive

Best W2P - Integrates with Wordpress & Shopify

The solution is incredibly adaptable. The staff, super friendly and helpful. They are our go to company for W2P technology. Highly recommended. You can have a look at RainbowPrinting.ca which is one of the more involved sites we built in WP.

Pros

Very easy to deal with. The technology is very flexible. They have features for all eventualities. They have multiple product editors and they allow a design agency like us to flex our design muscles to design very nice website store fronts for our customers.

Cons

No cons. We are throughly impressed by the technology and the support staff. They are incredibly helpful both in providing information and at times, even supplementing our own skills to achieve technical feats that are outside the scope of our own skills. Very grateful for them.

Hani from Print 3 Oshawa

Very great system

Great experience with web to print shop.

Marcelo from Print Three Inc

WEB TO PRINT REVIEW

I find I can use Block and Xmpie products to use variable data The best software

Pros

Cons

You can add all types of product with a price matrix easy to configure and very flexible to do changes.

Shane from Insurance

Works great!

Great experience. The customer service is fantastic. And a good value for money.

John from Print 3 Vancouver

Industry: Printing

Been using this a long time...

Great overall experience. Highly recommended.

Pros

Very efficient solution for our needs.

Cons

No complaints. We have gotten everything we have needed out of this system. Any thing we have ever requested, the company behind it has been very accommodating.

Jeremy from Marketing

Great Software and Even Better Service

We have really enjoyed working with Web to Print and look forward to utilizing updates to both features and the UI. Their team has worked hard on making sure that every one of our questions and/or concerns have been addressed.

Pros

We were looking for unique functionality that would allow our users to completely customize our products. We were afraid that some of the products we offer weren't going to be easily implemented into the software, but the Web to Print team thought outside of the box and have provided us unique solutions to every problem we've thrown their way. Rep has been an excellent contact and I couldn't ask for better service.

Cons

So far, we haven't found much. We would like some additional features to be added and hopefully they will be in the future. Small issues with the UI, but the team has helped solve some of our concerns. Some of the mobile-friendly features are also lacking, but I'm sure as updates come out, we will see improvements.

Jeremy from All Business Cards

Long Time Happy User

Pros

The software gives my customers an easy way to order printed material. They simply enter their information and see an immediate proof of exactly how their art will appear . The software integrates seamlessly with my merchant account and is completely white labeled. I always get a quick response from customer support . I have been a customer for 10+ years and have no intentions of leaving any time soon.

Cons

Converting a design for use with the software can be somewhat complex however they will do this for me for at a very reasonable price

Robert from Business Card Express

Outstanding Services

Web to Print Shop allowed us to open a brand new avenue for our customers to place orders.

Pros

Ease of use.....especially for a non tech person.

Cons

Honestly.....I found the software to be complete and easy to use.

Kendall from Mountain States Lithographing

Industry: Printing

I have not found anything Web to Print related that this software cannot do.

We were able to offer Web to Print at an affordable price without the steep setup fees.

Pros

Sophisticated system, well thought out. Our clients are very happy with their individual stores, so that is the most important thing. Has a nice imposition system built in that is a great time saver.

Cons

Steep learning curve. Difficult to link to Wordpress site. Design is all bootstrap or their html design.

Yolande from Third Story Creations

Web to Print Sis the way to go

Excellent development support and teaching! Sales staff always check in and assist where needed. All round, the company has and still is going above and beyond to create a lasting partnership. They are understanding and it feels like you are dealing with other human being and not a corporate entity that does not care about my budget or needs.

Pros

That I can customise my product just the way I want it. I like that once I got taught how to create and load my templates it was all in my control.

Cons

I would like more PDF viewer options on the wordpress front end so that I could change the way my template previews.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

Pricing and the way I was dealt with. I felt like I was going into a partnership instead of here's my product, take it or leave it. I knew I was going to get personalised support with Web to Print just by how I was initially dealt with and quoted.

Sammy from Print3 in New Brunswick

Efficient and Affordable

Pros

This is a great solution for our needs and very affordable given the size of our shop.

Cons

Can't complain. Staff is very helpful when we don't know what to do.

Jack from FlectaPrint

The Best Value Web2Print Solution I've Come Across

From the ease of dealing with the company, to installation and training, and finally administrator usage, the software has been fantastic in accommodating all of my needs. Whenever having any questions, the customer support is probably one of the best interactions I have in all my B2B interactions. Even with the time difference I still can get the answers and help I need in prompt manner.

Pros

The product has everything you'd need for a small business, and can scale appropriately as your business does. The pricing makes the entry into the Web 2 Print market very achievable.

Cons

I haven't come across any concerns as of yet

Price Point and the capabilities

Sal from Printing

Industry: Printing

Great Software. Great Service.

A 10 out of 10. Terrific software backed by an honest team. Any questions you have about what's best for you, they will give you a straight answer and save you much time and money.

Pros

The software is essential to our business success. We print for government, financial institutions, Healthcare and educational institutions. The software can be adapted for all their requirements.

Cons

No cons that I can think of at the moment.

Dan from Print 3 Newfoundland

Industry: Printing

The tool for stabilizing your book of business

Very grateful for the system and all that it does. A genuine thank you for the support staff as well.

Pros

This is the solution you need to stabilize your book of business.

Cons

None for me. But my business acquaintances on this system encourage communication with the development staff if ever anything comes up.

Goran from Badrov Art Print j.d.o.o.

Grate solution for WordPress and WooCommerce web developers

We was facing the closing of small printing shop as resolute of the COVID epidemic. Web to Print Shop save our business and jobs..

Pros

The product was easy for implementing. It is very power full tool for making on line printing shop. It have features that is for big printing companies. Grate for customizing.

Cons

You need to add some custom Css for some of Theme. But this is not a big issue as you have custom Css field and JS Hook field so you can easily customize the plugin W2P UDraw.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

It is only solution that we find which can be easy integrate in WP and WooCommerce as plugin.

Isaac from SHIRT MAVENS

Industry: Printing

Very good online print shop

Very good and I would recomment.

Pros

This program is very robust and has the juice to handle any need I came up with. I felt as if i could offer my clients a full range of choice for their print on demand needs

Cons

The main this is that unless you want to learn how the system works and spend time with it, it is highly recommended to find someone familiar with this type of application. My programmer did most of the work in setting everything up. That is the price for having so much capability.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

Web to Print had a lot more options and funtionality

Joe from Bezign

Bezign Web To Print

Pros

Love the functionality and the design matrix features.

Cons

There are a few current limitations, but the developers are adding and fixing them all the time.

Stephanaie from Print Three

Industry: Printing

This is the solution for our company

The support staff is always responsive and eager to help.

Pros

This is defintiely the solution our company gravitates too. Highly recommended.

Cons

Hmmm. It doesn't make coffee for late night jobs...lol.

Leon from Platinum Reproductions Inc

Web to print shop

Pros

This software is fantastic! It has helped us to secure more business from our current customers

Cons

To be honest, there isn't really anything that we didn't like.

Nick from LaserData

Industry: Printing

This solution has come a long way!

This technology has been around for some time and has not staled at all. You get the benefits 20 years worth of customer feedback and a development team that is open to hearing its customers and being proactive about the updates and improvements.

Pros

I was on this solution years ago. Even for back then, it was ahead of its time. I have seen some of the things it can do now and it's rather impressive. Highly recommended system.

Cons

I wish they had what I see now 10 or 15 years ago. It has some very neat features now.

Keith from Laurel Print & Graphics

Excellant Service

The team there was very helpful as we rolled out a new product for a customer Our product needed customization and multiple platforms to initiate. We have strong tracking and are able to launch on time and without much problem. Customer was very happy with the look and ease of use that the Racadtech team put together for our current project.

Pros

We very much like the Versatility of there product

Cons

As of now we don't really have anything that stands out as a negative since they were so helpful

Chad from One Palm Marketing

Best web 2 print software on the market

Great follow up and great support - everything was perfect experience after vetting over 10 other software providers.

Pros

The variations of printing options - the back-end system and the AL-IN-ONE solution this brings to online design...There is no reason to use 5 different software providers as this software will do everything from front-end to back-end solutions.

Cons

NOTHING I can say negative about this printing solution.

Alison from Prime Data

Great Experience Customizing this Service

Excellent

Pros

I really liked that we were able to customize this software service to exactly fit our needs.

Cons

Because we were able to customize there were no cons with this service.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

Because we could customize it with Racads help.

Issues with ftp.

Chris from William Chrisman High School

Business Cards are fun to create!

Quick and useful.

Pros

Extremely affordable and easy to use. I liked the fact that I basically had full customization options and could do what I wanted with the software. There are some companies out there that do not give you that option.

Cons

Wish that the plug-ins were easy to use with other software, but this con doesn't take away from the product. PrintSmith would be a great addition to work with.