• icon"They listen, respond, help you out one on one and they continuously add new features to the platform that keep moving it forward. Love the different ways of pricing on each event."
  • icon"Without this option I doubt I would have opted for the high price tag."
  • icon"The customer support team has been very helpful too."
  • icon"There is no way to make videos private - only unlisted and public."
  • icon"There are problems with fuzziness at times. It's unpredictable, but happens."
  • icon"The registration process for attendees was unfortunate with Crowdcast, which was a real bummer."

Browse all Crowdcast Reviews

• Have you used Crowdcast and would like to share your experience with others?

Doug

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Standard setting webinar platform

Dmitry

Industry: Translation and Localization

The absolute best webinar platform in the galaxy

We hosted over a hundred webinars on Crowdcast and every single one of them was absolutely amazing. Can't wait to start recording the next season of our webinar series.

Pros

If I was to pick one thing I'd say it's the way the platform is built. They built great foundation from the very beginning and continue to add to features and functionality that makes this platform absolutely amazing for anyone who needs to host webinars or online conferences. The possibilities are endless with Crowdcast.

Cons

It's price is a bit too high for small business or entrepreneurs. I wish they had better pricing model as for now it targets bigger podcasts and content creators.

Reasons for choosing Crowdcast

User experience and functionality. Crowdcast seems to be doing something that is much simpler yet more powerful.

Reasons for switching to Crowdcast

The previous platform that we used was shut down and we had to use Crowdcast instead.

Kacey

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

A fresh, new way to do webinars

Crowdcast has been our go-to product for live online events for the past 3 years. We connect with our audiences in many different of type of events online - from webinars, to Ask Me Anything sessions. The authentic way that we can connect with them on Crowdcast really helps us build relationships and help them out.

Pros

Crowdcast is a fresh looking platform and very interactive. It is an easier and better way to interact with users online, versus traditional "webinar" platforms and systems. It has functions that really help you engage with your audiences, and also helps them interact with each other. The event functions like submitting questions and chat box area really helps bring the events to life and makes them fun.

Cons

I've found that for guest speakers who may not be "tech-savvy" sometimes have issues logging on or understanding how to use the product. Usually once trained, it's smooth. Only other downfall is needing to make sure what browser you are on since it cannot function in Safari, and we have a lot of Apple users.

Abbes

October 2022

Very bad experience

Pros

None.For me this is the baddest experience I had for a subscription

Cons

We hosted an event on crowdcast. My account was deleted 30 minutes before we went live with absolutely no support. They're only available on slack on US hours, we're a European startup. They have blown up a very big event for us. We worked for 2 months in order to get it together. Very disappointed. Don't subscribe.

Cory

Easiest webinar software out there

Overwhelmingly positive. The team is responsive and helpful, and even fun to work with. I do weekly broadcasts with my students, and occasionally a webinar with 1,000+ attendees. Always works like a charm for me.

Pros

I've used any number of competing webinar products. Crowdcast is the easiest to use of all of them. The ability to easily simul-cast to Facebook and Youtube is a big plus, but the best part is that it just works in your browser. There's nothing to download unless you are going to broadcast. I have an audience of technophobes and Luddites, and even they like it.

Cons

I wish there were more directly built-in integrations, especially with Infusionsoft, but Zapier makes that work.

Chandler

Easy streaming software

Crowdcast solves the need for a live broadcasting software that can handle a daily live experience with little to no problems.

Pros

I manage a daily live show via Crowdcast that streams to Facebook and YouTube. Crowdcast makes it incredibly easy to have several different hosts and technical people creating the shows.

Cons

No microphone input availability to use headphones on the software itself. It’s really irritating to have to adjust chrome setting every time.

Roxana

July 2022

Great tool for webinars!

I was a very happy user for as long as it lasted.

Pros

We used this tool for such a long time for all our webinars, both demo and themed.

Cons

V.1. for the interface was a bit outdated, unfortunately.

Rebecca

Industry: Individual & Family Services

I love Crowdcast!

Crowdcast are great, one of the most responsive platforms and always looking to improve and engage you as part of that process so you get what you want. I love them!

Pros

What I love most is that the automatic replay feature. This is huge for my business as it means that if a client misses a call they can gain access immediately and it has the same link to access it so it's really easy for them to be able to jump onto the replay - low drama! This takes so much pressure off me to get the video uploaded and the audio ripped out. I also love the chat box thread - my clients really value being seen so it works perfectly.

Cons

It took me a wee while to get used to screen sharing but now that I have it sorted it's all good!

Lynna

Revolutionary Product; Stellar Support

Brilliant. Absolutely brillant. Worth every penny.

Pros

Crowdcast is imminently well designed to foster both community building and audience growth. Interaction is smooth and virtually delay-free (much better than on, say, Facebook live). Options for polls, and the time-stamp-able Ask a Question feature raise this live video platform to the next level. Replay is seamlessly available nearly immediately in the same space and can be watched at high speed. I've livestreamed directly to YouTube and Facebook without a hitch. Any time I've needed help, one of the Crowdcast staff has replied promptly with accurate and thorough information and suggestions. They are also incredibly responsive to user feedback and feature requests.

Cons

I'd love it if they had an admin option so that my VA could moderate comments for me while I speak.

Marc

Industry: Fine Art

Terrific tool for paid live events

I use Crowdcast primarily for paid livestreams, and it works really well for this. Set up the event, connect your Stripe account to received payments, and start promoting it. Crowdcast even sends out reminder emails to all signups prior to the event.

Pros

Super easy to set up an event and charge for it, which is what I've used Crowdcast for primarily. I love that it keeps a recording of the livestream, which I can continue to charge access to. No need for additional software, hosting, or other services. It's all-in-one. Terrific customer service!

Cons

I really can't think of any. It does everything it promises to do, and whenever I've had a problem, Crowdcast's team were super helpful.

Phill

Awesome live casting

Crowdcast has enabled us to stream live into our digital community solution rather than needing a separate landing link, keeping the community focused within our main digital solution - the onsales we've achieved from the live Call to Action button has more than paid for the reasonable Crowdcast fees!

Pros

Crowdcast has some great features like embedding in various web environments, Call to Action sales option when live, 'green room' speaker preparation area and a Q&A option that includes being able to timestamp the relevant video location of the discussion.

Cons

Currently limited to 4 speakers on screen at any time.

Joy

Industry: Program Development

Not just a webinar/podcast tool!

Internally, we found an extra bonus. We use Crowdcast to keep transparent records of our nonprofit board meetings.

Pros

I love how supportive the staff and community were when I didn't know how to do something. There's a great network of people doing this webinar/podcast thing who became kind of a community as we were just starting up. I also love the ability to bring participants up on screen real-time, and it is helpful being able to integrate with OBS, Facebook and YouTube to make sure we stay informative and connected.

Cons

We couldn't broadcast from our phone... they're working on it!

Suzette

Works great for teachers

I use Crowdcast as a way to deliver live or recorded training sessions. It's a simple way to test out this method of service and communication without getting into custom platform building or anything complicated for video storage.

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of use, both for myself and for newbies. I appreciate the detailed instructions for how to connect and how to invite others on screen - I send those all the time to new students and guests. It takes just a few min to set up a livestream, and it's a very easy to understand environment. The customer service for Crowdcast is very responsive and helpful. Anytime I've had a question or needed clarification, the team responded right away (I integrate my Crowdcast with Patreon, so from time to time, there are questions that come up with that because Patreon itself is unfortunately NOT as quick to respond as Crowdcast). I've recommended Crowdcast to several friends and organizations :) It is a little bit on the expensive side for a small business, but when I compare it to other available services for livestreaming or conferencing, no one else has this type of value.

Cons

The only thing that is a little awkward is the switching from camera to screenshare, such as when I want to show a Powerpoint. It's not completely seamless - your audience will see you do the action, and there is some delay. But if you're a calm and just very casual presenter, you can cover this lag time smoothly without it seeming weird to the participants. The only other suggestion I would have for Crowdcast is to create a means to organize and present collections of your livestreams. Your events appear in your archive as just a chronological list, instead of being able to be organized by topic or group. As a Patreon user, I can get around this because on the Patreon side, I can do that organizing. But if Crowdcast were my primary landing point for someone, it would look messy.

Connie

Industry: Broadcast Media

Love my Crowdcast!

My events move and have everyone in on the chat. They don't simply "feel" involved but they truly "are" involved! That is what I boast about my show and happy I found CrowdCast. I really don't like talking about it to others. It helps make my show stick out. When I discuss the joy I have with others, they then go purchase it. Ugh. Then my show is not as unique. I want to be the only person on the planet to use it. :)

Pros

I love the interaction, it's the most important for me. Now I can take it on the road with me for live chats and live streams. Like the Crowdcast team. They listen, respond, help you out one on one and they continuously add new features to the platform that keep moving it forward. Love the different ways of pricing on each event. I keep learning new features each time i use it. Love that we can chat before and after events. Can Download, change and archive events. I can't say enough about this platform and the team. So many options! Again the support is great. That, I'm finding, is rare! Amazing! Would love to have stock in this one!

Cons

There are problems with fuzziness at times. It's unpredictable, but happens. Would like a sexier store front with choices of a Light or Dark theme and to categorize my videos when members go back to watch them archived, so they can find the different collection of events. Would like fonts/lower thirds to choose from but I'm old school. These are tiny details that they know about and are addressing.

Reasons for switching to Crowdcast

Want interaction, to bring in other people, to charge as I go easily: Crowdcast has that.

Mandy

Affordable and Easy to Use

We've had an overall good experience using Crowdcast. I like the support materials and support chat and we like the user experience for ourselves and for our users.

Pros

I like that this program is affordable and easy for our team and our users to use. We use Crowdcast for our Sales and Customer Support Training webinars. We really like that the webinars are automatically recorded and saved to our team page for our users to watch any time. We also like the ability to save custom polls and calls to action in each webinar. The customer support team has been very helpful too.

Cons

We've had some issues with the quality of the screen share and audio in some of the recordings, but the customers support team has been helpful in providing suggestions to improve our webinar recordings.

Reasons for switching to Crowdcast

Crowdcast was a better user experience.

Ryan

Crowdcast is a nimble tool that helps you grow your audience

My experience is that Crowdcast support team always has my back, and they are making something that is hyper focused on crowd interaction instead of trying to be an everything tool like zoom. We still use Zoom for meetings and for events with extra functionality, but Crowdcast is our go to platform for quickly creating events we know our audience will attend and engage with.

Pros

Right now this is the fastest way to spin up a new webinar event and start getting registrations from my audience. When we switched to crowdcast we saw an increase in participation, chat, Q&A engagement, and replay views of our webinars. We also saved over 6 hours of work per webinar which meant we could afford to do more webinars, more often. It wasn't until after hosting a couple webinars that I realized the real magic of crowdcast. Each event has the same URL for registration, live webinar, and playback. This could be embedded into any website and simultaneously broadcast to my social accounts. This basically allowed us to multi-purpose every event in ways that aren't possible even with powerful platforms like Zoom.

Cons

Crowdcast is browser based, and when it comes to meetings it doesn't compare to zoom. To use crowdcast you need to understand that it's not the "everything" tool but it's a way to create webinars quickly that people will enroll and engage in.

Varvara

The best webinar platform I used to build genuine relationships with my audience

I am using Crowdcast for more than a year mainly for my membership site. I run about 4-5 broadcasts every month and I consider Crowdcast as one of my biggest partners to make my memership and business running. While there could be some minor technical issues the Crowdcast team is always there for me to answer questions and support. Moreover, their team is the best example of not just customer support but building the relationships and community of clients and including customers into working on improving the product, not just reporting the news about the updates.

Pros

My most favourite feature is that the replay of the webinar is available right after the end of the broadcast ob the same link that the broadcast was. It saves me so much energy and time. I can finish the webinar and have a break not rushing into downloading the recording, uploading it to my website and informing about it all those who missed it. I love Crowdcast for all the nice and extremely useful details like chat with avatars, call to action button, green room for speakers.

Cons

Hard to tell. I think I have most troubles with quality of the video but I guess the reason of this is my Internet connection.

Steve