Browse eWebinar Reviews

Aaron from Aaron Krall

A must have for anyone who wants to automate customer success, sales, onboarding

I give a lot of workshops for my business and haven't been happy with the other "automated webinar" solutions out there because they are all hard to setup, clunky and don't look very professional. So I end up doing live ones OR sending a recording which isn't nearly as good as a live workshop. eWebinar lets me create workshops that engage viewers, lets me interact with them live (I can interact with dozens of viewers at the same time through chat) and let's me scale my sales process infinitely. There are so many users beyond just automating workshops, like onboarding calls, trainings, demos, interviews with experts, customer success. I honestly think this is going to be the next big change that will disrupt the sales and customer success industry.

Pros

SO easy to setup. I had my first on-demand workshop set up in 10 minutes. The engagement features are awesome. I can chat live with people on the workshop and engage them with popups, cards, polls, etc. The product is rock solid too. Worked flawlessly out of the box. The customer-facing interface is polished, professional and something I'm proud to send to users and customers.

Cons

- Would love to have a mobile app to be able to interact live with viewers, but I think that's something they're working on. Other than that I can't find anything now that I don't like about the tool.

Reasons for Choosing eWebinar

- Much more professional in every way - super easy to use - Viewers love it - Don't feel weird sending people to an on demand workshop or onboarding call anymore - Solid team with lots of funding and support

Response from eWebinar Labs

Replied February 2021

Thank you, Aaron! Never gets old to hear from a happy customer. Looking forward to growing your business with you!

Emily from NextHome

Easy to Use, and a HUGE Time Saver!

Overall my experience has been great! eWebinar is so easy to use, and it has been an enormous time saver. Implementation was also incredibly easy, and it really only took one short training session to get the hang of it. Within my office I have then taught several other people how to use, and create webinars through the platform. As a national company, this has also been extremely helpful in increasing the attendance numbers for all of our webinars as these are now offered via the replay option, as well as in each member's time zone.

Pros

I'm a big fan of this program! This really allows me to save time by automating webinars, while also increasing availability. We are a national company, and previously we were running webinars once a day at a set time. This allows us to increase our reach by providing webinars at a variety of times including our members own time zone. I love the fact that even though these are automated webinars, you can still interact with those who are attending via the chat, and the use of interactions has been extremely beneficial. These help to highlight important things within the webinar, and also keeps our members engaged throughout the webinar.

Cons

I have found that any time a feature is missing or I've thought of something that might be beneficial the eWebinar team has been really great about looking into the requested improvements. One thing that I would love to have added in is an engagement tracker. On other platforms that I've used in the past it actually tracks whether or not the user is paying attention to the screen the webinar is running on. For example if they are on a second screen doing other work, the webinar would note that. Having something like that would be really useful to add in so that it's easier for us to go back to the member who may not have been paying attention and request that they re-take any required webinars.

Reasons for Switching to eWebinar

GoToWebinar did not offer automated experiences, and it was becoming extremely time consuming to host all of our webinars live each month.

Response from eWebinar Labs

Replied February 2021

Thank you, Emily! Love hearing from happy customers like you and looking forward to growing alongside you guys :)

December 2021

Greg from Lone Wolf Technologies

December 2021

We may never do a "live" webinar again.

Great product, great service.

Pros

It took me my first demo to realize what problem eWebinar was trying to solve. Once I got the first demo, I got it immediately. Having done hundreds of webinars myself I know the value they bring. But they can also be a huge hassle. Ewebinar solves that. No audio issues, no video glitches, no slide issues, just the perfect webinar, every time.

Cons

I wish I could upload video files faster. But, I've already seen some improvement. Hopefully, that will continue.

Reasons for Choosing eWebinar

eWebinar is more of a complement/supplement to products like Zoom or Webex, not a replacement.

Kristi from KristiKennelly.com

Tremendous tool to get the most out of your webinars

Pros

The pre-programmed interactivity really helps audience retention and watch rates. And simply having the ability to repurpose recorded content reduced presenter burnout.

Cons

No issues. I found the product to be easy to use, easy to implement and easy to maintain.

Val from HomeSpotter

Awesome time saving automated webinar tool!

Overall, this has saved my team SO much time! Everything is automated, it's been so easy to set up and the support team has been super helpful. I'm excited to see what's to come for eWebinar and we'll always be your biggest fan!

Pros

eWebinar has been an awesome tool in our tech stack. I love how much time it saves the team. Everything is so easy to set up, the instructions are super clear and it's all laid out really well. We've gotten so many compliments on our webinars and customers are loving the custom options you can add into the webinar, such as a poll! The webinar sign up page also looks fantastic and super professional. Loving this tool so far and can't wait to further explore!

Cons

I can't think of anything that's really a con.. they've really covered almost everything I wish I had in other tools!

Joe from Howard Hanna | Rand Realty

Great tool for real estate agents onboarding and training

Great. Love this software and would recommend it to my peers. It’s really easy to use, and if you put the time into it you can really drive engagement with your people.

Pros

My favorite tool is the ability to create what they call “interactions” — a set of prompts that come through the chat section of the webinar that make it feel live and interactive. The interactions keep the audience engaged throughout the webinar, so they’re not just watching a static video. I put in polls, questions, tips, and downloads, all of which give my agents something to do while they’re watching. The chat system allows viewers to submit questions and I can respond at my own time, within a reasonable timeframe and that makes my team feel heard, which is important. I also love that I can make one great presentation that is “perfect" and make it an evergreen webinar that agents can join basically on demand, including nights and weekends when they're away from distractions. This is really important in our industry, when “compliance” training is always a lower priority than active clients or sales training. And having a recurring training schedule means every agent can get the information they want at their time.

Cons

I wish I had more time to create more videos for this! Creating the interactions is easy, but getting a perfect video presentation is hard.

Reasons for Choosing eWebinar

Before using ewebinar, I was basically doing videos that we would send out and post, but they weren’t interactive, and there was no way to track whether people were finishing them. I was looking for something that allows me to do more with less. I do a lot of speaking engagements and train my company often, and this allows me to "clone” myself in a way that “feels” like I’m providing them with a live, personal webinar. I don’t think I need a full-fledged LMS, and I really didn’t see anything that did precisely what ewebinar does. Basically, eWebinar allows me to make great on-demand webinars that feel like I’m delivering them live.

kye from Kyee design LTD

Great product with very unique features

It greatly reduced the amount of time I spent giving the same talk over, and over, and over. Which for the money is pretty much priceless - I can't recommend it enough especially if this isn't your first webinar rodeo.

Pros

The interface is really cool looking and intuitive to use. Stting up was a breeze, and after a few hours of playing around creating a webinar and adding interactions to it became a second nature. I was able to fully customise the colours and add my logo so users felt like the entire domain belonged to my brand. I teach design classes so this was important to look good. There are other products in this space as you know if you are familiar with creating and maintaining webinars, but eWebinar in particular has a lot of unique features which make it worth the money and time invested. It looks like a lot of time was spent polishing the interface and overall user flow.

Cons

There is some time required to set up your webinars. A lots of settings and features to learn (but once you do their benefits are immediately apparrent and powerful.)

Reasons for Choosing eWebinar

It's an extremely fair price for what are truly unique features, and automating a process that I literally spent half of my days doing. It's hard for me to go back on that, who doesn't want more time? I love the customisation available and the fact it can mimic my existing brand. The real cherry on the cake is being able to add interactions in a video to give the impression that it is live - engagement with my talks went through the roof.

Reasons for Switching to eWebinar

eWebinar's features are far more robust and the user experience is a lot easier / quicker. It looks amazing and my brand fits right in with the customisable features.

Amy from Penny AI

Easy to Use, Innovative, Empowering

It's been a great experience working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team. She's committed to a wonderful experience for her customers and the end user and has been available always to hear our feedback and improve the platform.

Pros

The ability to customize interactions during the webinar make it a really great experience for the user, but also allows us to get a lot more insight out of our training. It's also been a great process getting integrations set up to work with our customer service systems so that we can have webinars running all the time and not worry about missing user comments or interactions.

Cons

There are a few struggles with the mobile viewing of webinars that gave us some trouble at the beginning when we were getting set up.

Reasons for Choosing eWebinar

Cost effective, sleekest interface for both user and host

Response from eWebinar Labs

Replied January 2021

Thank you, Amy! The mobile experience has been redesigned and will be scheduled for development hopefully in the next few weeks. I think you'll love the update, thanks for your patience and appreciate your support at Penny!!

Kevin from BombBomb

eWebinar has increased every measurable

I can't speak highly enough for our experience with eWebinar. The customer service is top-notch, the sales process was easy and not forceful, and the product has been everything promised and more.

Pros

Interactions. The ability for the client to interact during a webinar has been huge. It not only has gotten more people signed in to our webinars, they are staying on the webinars longer, they are engaging more throughout, and they're learning more during the webinar. It's been a game changer.

Cons

Everything that we've needed that wasn't there when we started has been added at this point. Including features that we didn't even know we needed!

Reasons for Switching to eWebinar

We weren't happy with the current product and the options to grow within it.

Chris from Citizen Agency

Avoid burnout by automating your salesy self!

eWebinar is a super smart piece of technology that blends asynchronous, pre-recorded videos with interactive elements like widgets, polls, and chat. Now that I have my eWebinar set up, when I get an inbound inquiry, I send people to it and let it do the selling for me. Once the prospect has done that, I have a much more informed and qualified lead. It's like putting my sales pitches on autopilot!

Pros

• Really easy to create and configure a new eWebinar video • Powerful widgets that can be triggered to appear just at the right moment in the recorded video • Web-first software that doesn't require downloads or installs • Clean and attractive design • Responsive team

Cons

• It's not possible to replace a recorded video once you've set it up (granted, the timings would be off in a new recording, but still) • Relatedly, it's not possible to edit a video once it's been uploaded (so you have to upload only the absolute final video)

Reasons for Choosing eWebinar

The ability to combine video with timed widgets is unique in the marketplace.

Gary from The Sugary Effect

Best automated webinar software I've ever used...

At first I was a little skeptical about eWebinar because a lot of webinar solutions I've come across have nice websites but fail to offer an actual solution. I was surprised to see that eWebinar actually walks the walk. All the features they list on their website are in their app, and more! Our customers always compliment on how nice the experience is. The most unique thing about eWebinar is there is a variety of interactions you can program like polls, tips, questions, offers. It makes the webinar experience interactive and fun. Any time I have a question, their team responds quickly.

Pros

eWebinar has the most beautiful customer interface that wows our customers, they find it easier to join than Zoom. Their live chat is a true chat system that I can access on my phone. If I respond when attendees are offline, they will get my response on email. With other automated webinar solutions I've used in the past, the "chat" is a comment box that goes to email, whereas eWebinar's live chat is really chat.

Cons

It doesn't have the integration I want so we had to setup Zapier. It's okay for now, the support teams says they are working on more integrations.

Reasons for Switching to eWebinar

I was looking for something much nicer. EasyWebinar did the job, but the experience is ugly and creating webinars is not easy at all. It also doesn't have live chat which is something I have always wanted.

Response from eWebinar Labs

Replied December 2020

Thank you, Gary!

Jeff from DocuSketch

Simply The Best. Period.

From set up to continued use, this product has been a delight. In addition, their update schedule has been impressive.

Pros

This is, without question, the easiest self-running webinar software I've ever experienced. Attendees love it and so does my staff.

Cons

I would appreciate deeper analytics on visitors, but their addition of the ability to track in other systems will likely take care of that.

Reasons for Switching to eWebinar

EasyWebinar was not easy.

Thomas P. from The Receptionist

eWebinar to the rescue

Pros

With traditional webinars, we were averaging 40-50% attendance. Since we have implemented eWebinar our average attendance rates hover between 80-90%, we have even seen weeks of 100%. This tool gives potential customers the ability to pick when THEY want to watch or attend an on-demand showing instead of fitting into our set schedule that may or may not work for them. We are able to reach more prospects with better information and interactivity than in the past. The sales team very quickly adopted eWebinar and changed their outreach to invite leads to eWebinars reaching a broader audience and giving them time to focus on high-interest prospects first.

Cons

We are currently using the Slack integration and it is working very well, our first choice would have been Intercom but if it was not a deal-breaker by any means.

Howard from John L. Scott

It goes beyond what webinars used to be

The support team has been amazing. They’re really helped differentiate who we are and how we offer our value proposition. Before our videos and webinars fell short. Ewebinar has truly been an amazing solution for multiple departments in productivity and growth.

Pros

Brand is so important for every company. With ewebinar, we never need to worry about a live scenario where we made a mistake on something that was said. We can always look our best and really put out great content that still feels authentic and live. We especially like the fact that we can use ewebinar not only for modern webinars, but it also acts as a lead generation and education platform for recruits.

Cons

The only cons initially were the lack of analytics but they’ve already updated their software and it now has all the tools we need to track engagement.

Reasons for Switching to eWebinar

Prerecorded solutions made easy.

Douglas from Marketing and Advertising

Great Product that Saves you not only time but money

It's really been a great experience in a time where we all want to declutter this is the ideal way to be more productive by having eWebinar handle the repetitive video sessions like onboarding - training etc. this frees up so much of your time and you will thank eWebinar for it.

Pros

Just how easy it was to setup and get going. You do not need to be a tech expert to use this even someone who has basic computer skills can get handle of this in a matter of minutes. Although you pre-record your webinar and upload/link it to eWebinar you do not lose out on you audience engagement you can set up prompts and there is a chat box that you can either monitor live or answer questions via email. In this way you can do multiple webinars at the same time with out you having to split yourself in 10.

Cons

I have not come across anything that I would consider a con, This is a well thought out product and the dev team are always adding and implementing new features

Response from eWebinar Labs

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your support, appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Mark from PayKickstart

Saves us from doing the same demos every single day

Overall experience is positive, their team is helpful and quick with support questions. They're always releasing new features.

Pros

Easy to use, required no training for the team to get up and running. Once we got our video recorded it didn't take long to get our demo automated, up and running with the pop up widget installed on our homepage. The demo on our site drives a lot of traffic to our demo from people who would have otherwise bounced without taking action. Love the set-and-forget nature of eWebinar, and it's saving us from doing the same demo over and over for half a day, every single day.

Cons

Can't think of anything so far. Simple, yet effective

Trevor from Nectar HR

An extra sales rep

AMAZING. In a world where people buying software want to self-educate. A tool like eWebinar is a must-have.

Pros

eWebinar is the tool I never knew I needed, but now can't live without. It's super easy to set up and has been driving us an insane amount of leads. Basically, we published a 15min product demo video using the eWebinar widget to our website and the leads started flowing in. We've been using it for 3 months now and have had over 200 registrations and 5 deals have closed without ever talking to a sales rep. This tool allowed us to delay adding an additional sales rep for a few months as it was helping us close deals and warm up prospects through self-education.

Cons

Literally NONE. It has been a total game changer

Reasons for Choosing eWebinar

There's really nothing else like it. It's the first of its kind.

Response from eWebinar Labs

Replied March 2021

Thank you, Trevor! Love knowing how much eWebinar is making a difference to happy customers like Nectar!

Alice from Procurify

Time saver and creative lead generator

Would recommend for any company that needs to hold marketing/sales webinars, product webinars, or training webinars. Get your time back while reaching more people. eWebinar just makes sense.

Pros

I love that eWebinar just makes sense. In a world where time is money, and every single option must be leveraged to collect leads -- why wouldn't you use an automated webinar platform to run daily webinars at multiple times? I don't think prospects want to wait around for product demos or webinars four weeks from now... give them what they want, now. I love that you can just upload pre-recorded Zoom files into the platform and add engagement features such as polls, questions, and tips. The pre-built landing pages and emails are great too. My favorite part? Is that nobody needs to download software to view your webinar! Browser only access is game-changing.

Cons

We had some questions about CRM integrations, but that is all figured out now.

Response from eWebinar Labs

Replied December 2020

Thank you, Alice!! Appreciate you taking the time to review eWebinar and look forward to supporting your team as best as we can

Ana from Future Skills

eWebinar. The only platform you should consider

Amazing experience. The best software for saving time in webinars

Pros

Easy to use. Extremely efficient. Amazing support. The only tool you should consider.

Cons

Please finish the beta testing of Access Control. It works like a charm. Future development: Integrate with Stripe and PayPal directly in the platform.

Reasons for Choosing eWebinar

eWebinar meet all my needs, interface was intuitive and easy to use, technical support was amazing and the platform itself was awesome.

Reasons for Switching to eWebinar

Internet connection is tricky in the Third World. I was looking for a solution to "on-demand" replays

Bart from RealScout

Easy automation for our training webinars

We needed a way to stop holding live webinars on a regular basis, and keep our customers engaged. eWebinar really fits the bill - we've saved a ton of time!

Pros

I love the interaction cards which make attendees feel engaged and as if it's a real live webinar. It has an easy, guided, flexible setup process. They've really thought the entire process through, start to finish.

Cons

I can't think of anything off the top of my head - it's very full-featured.

Reasons for Choosing eWebinar

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a friend of ours, and we were excited to support her startup, and we've been very impressed with the tool so far!

Reasons for Switching to eWebinar

GoToWebinar was a substandard product for running automated webinars.

Kate from Ryte

Great software

After my trial, I was impressed, but as we were strapped for time and resources, we couldn't purchase it at the time. I will consider it for future projects though.

Pros

Great, one-of-a-kind software that makes it easy to recycle video content or webinar recordings.

Cons

Like most good things, it takes a lot of time and effort to set up an eWebinar to really take full advantage of the platform.

Reasons for Choosing eWebinar

After trialing eWebinar, we stayed with GoToWebinar as we did not have the time needed to properly invest into running eWebinar.

Michael from The Receptionist

Game-changing software for our sales team

It is a critical piece of our technology stack. It saves time, it accelerates our prospect's buying cycle, and it is always working in the background, even when we humans aren't. There's not a scenario I can imagine where I wouldn't use eWebinar. Dynamite software top to bottom!

Pros

The ability to capture prospects on our website at the moment they are most interested in our product is a massive boon for us. The Just in Time webinars are phenomenal at driving interested lead traffic into quality engagements with our sales team. Just a phenomenal addition to our go-to-market efforts!

Cons

I can't think of any. Seriously, this software does what it says it will do and more!

Holly from AirMason

eWebinar saves us a ton of time!

Love the software and their support team has been top notch and very responsive.

Pros

It's super easy to use, quick to set up. I didn't need anyone else on my team to get my first demo webinar up and running. Adding interactions on their timeline editor is easy and slick. I love that I can respond to chat messages in real time and also by email if I'm not around when webinar attendees send me a message. It's also great that I am able to ask questions while the eWebinar plays so I can collect valuable data from prospects!

Cons

There is nothing I can think of off the top of my head.

Andrew from NectarHR

Instantly impressed by the quality of leads this produced

From day 1 my team has loved e-webinar. We are trying to capture more qualified leads and this has been the perfect tool to do just that. People love self-educating so I am excited to produce more content in e-webinar that facilities that.

Pros

I have been pleased with the ease of responding to webinar applicants. I don't personally love webinars so I was skeptical, but we already have a positive ROI from e-webinar and it has helped qualify and disqualify leads saving me and my team time.

Cons

The software is quite simple to use. I just wish I had more time to make more specific webinars for specific scenarios.

Frank from Design Plant

eWebinar saves so much time and money

Overall, eWebinar dramatically improves how businesses will interact with their customers.

Pros

eWebinar enables me to reach far more people in ways I couldn't dream of, and so easily. I love how I can schedule presentations at anytime, saving me countless hours.

Cons

The software does everything I need for now.