All eWebinar Reviews

Aaron

A must have for anyone who wants to automate customer success, sales, onboarding

I give a lot of workshops for my business and haven't been happy with the other "automated webinar" solutions out there because they are all hard to setup, clunky and don't look very professional. So I end up doing live ones OR sending a recording which isn't nearly as good as a live workshop. eWebinar lets me create workshops that engage viewers, lets me interact with them live (I can interact with dozens of viewers at the same time through chat) and let's me scale my sales process infinitely. There are so many users beyond just automating workshops, like onboarding calls, trainings, demos, interviews with experts, customer success. I honestly think this is going to be the next big change that will disrupt the sales and customer success industry.

Pros

SO easy to setup. I had my first on-demand workshop set up in 10 minutes. The engagement features are awesome. I can chat live with people on the workshop and engage them with popups, cards, polls, etc. The product is rock solid too. Worked flawlessly out of the box. The customer-facing interface is polished, professional and something I'm proud to send to users and customers.

Cons

- Would love to have a mobile app to be able to interact live with viewers, but I think that's something they're working on. Other than that I can't find anything now that I don't like about the tool.

Reasons for choosing eWebinar

- Much more professional in every way - super easy to use - Viewers love it - Don't feel weird sending people to an on demand workshop or onboarding call anymore - Solid team with lots of funding and support

Response from eWebinar Labs

Thank you, Aaron! Never gets old to hear from a happy customer. Looking forward to growing your business with you!

Replied February 2021

Doc

Industry: Market Research

August 2022

You won't find a more intuitive, easy-to-use, feature-loaded digital marketing platform

If you're like me, you've used many many buggy crappy software tools. And probably thought that's just the way it is - you have to create "work-arounds", or had to pay top dollar to get good customer support, or have to find skilled pros to figure out the software for you, or simply tolerate missing features. If so, meet eWebinar: a unicorn in digital marketing. Low price, flawless quality, rapid response team, every feature you can imagine, easy-to-use and setup, intuitive, and it DELIVERS results.

Pros

INTUITIVE - it's built just the way you would want a webinar tool to work FEATURES - everything you would want in a webinar tool is here, plus amazing features you hadn't thought of are here SUPPORT - day or night, I've never waited more than a few minutes on chat to get a solid answer from a real person, never seen anything like this before DELIVERS - already made 6 sales from the first 70 attendees. Paid for itself 4x over on day 1 of my evergreen.

Cons

Having run companies that developed software since 1999, I'm super critical of tools created in this space. eWebinar is the first tool I've used that I have zero complaints about. Flawless.

Reasons for choosing eWebinar

Capterra reviewers rated these other products much lower.

Lukas

January 2023

eWebinar helps us run on-demand trainings

It's been a great experience. The features I've been looking for are always available, they're very focused on webinars specifically which makes them great at what they do. I'm happy to say that I always feel like I can count on eWebinar for my presentations.

Pros

With eWebinar, our prospects are able to get personalized and complete training and we give them everything they need to get started in this presentation. Because of this, they are qualified and ready for our pitch when we decide to present it, and they are able to go through this training in their own time, on demand.

Cons

The sign-up pages and forms are not very customizable. I currently use my own landing page with a button popup, but I would consider using eWebinar for it if it was more customizable.

Reasons for choosing eWebinar

Because of their focus on authenticity with evergreen webinars. We tell our people that we run automatic webinars and they are fine with it because we provide them with value.

Val

Awesome time saving automated webinar tool!

Overall, this has saved my team SO much time! Everything is automated, it's been so easy to set up and the support team has been super helpful. I'm excited to see what's to come for eWebinar and we'll always be your biggest fan!

Pros

eWebinar has been an awesome tool in our tech stack. I love how much time it saves the team. Everything is so easy to set up, the instructions are super clear and it's all laid out really well. We've gotten so many compliments on our webinars and customers are loving the custom options you can add into the webinar, such as a poll! The webinar sign up page also looks fantastic and super professional. Loving this tool so far and can't wait to further explore!

Cons

I can't think of anything that's really a con.. they've really covered almost everything I wish I had in other tools!

Sean

November 2022

Simply the best

We needed to be able to present our software to the market without a sales person being involved. Prospects higher in the funnel do not particularly want to spend 10 - 30 minutes with a sales person but they want information over and above what videos provide. The live chat function of eWebinar is a game changer for BoardPro. Customer service is superb. Whilst not immediate support is available, the eWebinar team get back to you within a couple of hours, some times only minutes. Just can't rate their service highly enough.

Pros

eWebinar is simply outstanding in every way. We have tried almost every webinar tool on the market and quite simply eWebinar is the best hands down. Value for money is extraordinary. Should be 5 x the price given the features, functionality and ROI it returns.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We have used every feature of eWebinar and cannot fault anything. Service is superb so really, there is nothing I don't like about eWebinar.

Reasons for choosing eWebinar

Easy of use, business grade functionality, customisation, live chat, and seamless integration with Hubspot.

Reasons for switching to eWebinar

We switched after a recommendation from a client. We now wonder how we ever ran our on demand webinars without eWebinar.

Amy

Easy to Use, Innovative, Empowering

It's been a great experience working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team. She's committed to a wonderful experience for her customers and the end user and has been available always to hear our feedback and improve the platform.

Pros

The ability to customize interactions during the webinar make it a really great experience for the user, but also allows us to get a lot more insight out of our training. It's also been a great process getting integrations set up to work with our customer service systems so that we can have webinars running all the time and not worry about missing user comments or interactions.

Cons

There are a few struggles with the mobile viewing of webinars that gave us some trouble at the beginning when we were getting set up.

Reasons for choosing eWebinar

Cost effective, sleekest interface for both user and host

Response from eWebinar Labs

Thank you, Amy! The mobile experience has been redesigned and will be scheduled for development hopefully in the next few weeks. I think you'll love the update, thanks for your patience and appreciate your support at Penny!!

Replied January 2021

Stephanie

October 2022

Incredible feature-rich automated webinars, at a fraction of the price

Pros

eWebinar is seamless, light and easy to use, while also being incredible feature rich. I have had 15,000 people sign up for my evergreen webinar over the past few months, and it's resulted in a ton of sales. I love how engaged my participants are; they have fun interacting even though it's pre-recorded. The customer service is incredible (fast and always give a solution) and my webinar stats have never been better: Signup rate, showup rate, engagement rate and sales are through the roof. Couldn't be happier.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like about eWebinar. Any issues I've had were cleared up immediately by support. It's everything I could want in an automated webinar software.

Reasons for switching to eWebinar

Both of the softwares listed were clunky on mobile, glitchy, and expensive. Never had a "wow" experience with them.

Gary

Best automated webinar software I've ever used...

At first I was a little skeptical about eWebinar because a lot of webinar solutions I've come across have nice websites but fail to offer an actual solution. I was surprised to see that eWebinar actually walks the walk. All the features they list on their website are in their app, and more! Our customers always compliment on how nice the experience is. The most unique thing about eWebinar is there is a variety of interactions you can program like polls, tips, questions, offers. It makes the webinar experience interactive and fun. Any time I have a question, their team responds quickly.

Pros

eWebinar has the most beautiful customer interface that wows our customers, they find it easier to join than Zoom. Their live chat is a true chat system that I can access on my phone. If I respond when attendees are offline, they will get my response on email. With other automated webinar solutions I've used in the past, the "chat" is a comment box that goes to email, whereas eWebinar's live chat is really chat.

Cons

It doesn't have the integration I want so we had to setup Zapier. It's okay for now, the support teams says they are working on more integrations.

Reasons for switching to eWebinar

I was looking for something much nicer. EasyWebinar did the job, but the experience is ugly and creating webinars is not easy at all. It also doesn't have live chat which is something I have always wanted.

Response from eWebinar Labs

Thank you, Gary!

Replied December 2020

Tim

December 2022

Great product

It juts helps us automated our event management while automating so many sales activities which ahs hit our bottom line nicely!

Pros

this product ahs helped us automated so may things as well as increase the webinar user experience 10 fold!

Cons

Cannot think of anything - product does an amazing job of creating rich user experience

Reasons for choosing eWebinar

Ease of Use and its chat features are 2nd to none!

Jon

January 2023

Awesome Webinar and Automation Tool!

Pros

I love the clean, presentational user interface. The live chat coupled with the recorded presentation is a game-changer for prospecting!

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything I would change.

Kristi

Tremendous tool to get the most out of your webinars

Pros

The pre-programmed interactivity really helps audience retention and watch rates. And simply having the ability to repurpose recorded content reduced presenter burnout.

Cons

No issues. I found the product to be easy to use, easy to implement and easy to maintain.

Bilal

July 2022

ROI on Launch Day

Great customer service - very helpful.

Pros

We launched today, ran an email campaign to a list of 'dead' leads and have got 60 registrations and a few big deal meetings booked in after the first automated sessions. Really simple to set up and use and provided an ROI 2 minutes after we launched. The Hubspot & Slack integrations are great additions that save us a lot of time.

Cons

It's fit for purpose. The homepage is the thing I least like - would be nice to be able to customise it with widgets or see analytics rather than 'Create a new webinar'.

Dusty

February 2023

Saved 500+ hours in less than a year!

We are SO IMPRESSED by how much this has helped us. This was it. THE webinar platform we've needed all along!Oh yeah, and our attendance rates? Went from an average of 30% with Zoom to an average of 70% with eWebinar! Meeting people where they are has been a complete game changer for us! I couldn't ask for a better way to save over 500 hours from May to end of year 2022. That was just for one product line! We will be using eWebinar for all 4 of our product teams moving forward. It's THAT good!

Pros

Everything about this platform is well thought out, user friendly, and still almost completely customizable. Typically, this level of customization results in a complicated product. This is not the case. I am quickly able to walk through, get set up, and get published with very few questions. New moderators are easily onboarded to use the system.On top of that, once published, it is the most organic moderation experience I have ever had. No more trying to keep up with Zoom chats and Q&A. This integrated directly with our company's slack workspace and allows our team to stay in their workflows while they answer questions LIVE and without delay.

Cons

I had a question about how times were displayed in our slack integration once. They fixed in within a day... It wasn't even really their issue. I haven't had another issue since!

Reasons for switching to eWebinar

Our previous setup was clunky and required a lot of manual work to manage. We needed a solution that would make our small product team more nimble and able to spend more time answering customer questions. Rather than spending time setting up a webinar.

Emily

Easy to Use, and a HUGE Time Saver!

Overall my experience has been great! eWebinar is so easy to use, and it has been an enormous time saver. Implementation was also incredibly easy, and it really only took one short training session to get the hang of it. Within my office I have then taught several other people how to use, and create webinars through the platform. As a national company, this has also been extremely helpful in increasing the attendance numbers for all of our webinars as these are now offered via the replay option, as well as in each member's time zone.

Pros

I'm a big fan of this program! This really allows me to save time by automating webinars, while also increasing availability. We are a national company, and previously we were running webinars once a day at a set time. This allows us to increase our reach by providing webinars at a variety of times including our members own time zone. I love the fact that even though these are automated webinars, you can still interact with those who are attending via the chat, and the use of interactions has been extremely beneficial. These help to highlight important things within the webinar, and also keeps our members engaged throughout the webinar.

Cons

I have found that any time a feature is missing or I've thought of something that might be beneficial the eWebinar team has been really great about looking into the requested improvements. One thing that I would love to have added in is an engagement tracker. On other platforms that I've used in the past it actually tracks whether or not the user is paying attention to the screen the webinar is running on. For example if they are on a second screen doing other work, the webinar would note that. Having something like that would be really useful to add in so that it's easier for us to go back to the member who may not have been paying attention and request that they re-take any required webinars.

Reasons for switching to eWebinar

GoToWebinar did not offer automated experiences, and it was becoming extremely time consuming to host all of our webinars live each month.

Response from eWebinar Labs

Thank you, Emily! Love hearing from happy customers like you and looking forward to growing alongside you guys :)

Replied February 2021

Super easy to use, well designed. feature rich, our team loves it!

Really easy to use, our team got up and running quickly without any training involved. The solution is thoughtfully designed and intuitive. Their support team is very responsive and will take feature requests into consideration.

Pros

We've tried webinar automation software in the past but a lot of them out there are poorly designed and do not reflect our company's branding and quality of product. We've also tried automation features on live webinar platforms but they're not much more than a static replay video hosted on a webpage. webinar delivers videos as webinars with a live chat system that is built like our support system, moving conversations to email when attendees are offline. This allows us to host webinars without having someone there to monitor the sessions, and allows our team to answer questions at their own time. It's a huge time saver, we're doing a lot more training, and customers love the experience with interactions and pop ups.

Cons

It would be really nice if there is a mobile app to manage the chat back end so you can get push notifications instead of emails. Right now you can answer chats by logging onto the mobile optimized website so it's okay. It's not a deal breaker but definitely a nice to have in the future. Having said that, being able to manage the webinar from your phone is a game changer. No other webinar solution lets you do that, you always have to login from the desktop.

Reasons for choosing eWebinar

It's by far the best we've seen for automated webinars.

Reasons for switching to eWebinar

Demio has an automated feature and it works, but it's not very intuitive and doesn't really allow us to run webinars without being there because they don't have a live chat system that sends conversations to email when attendees are offline. Even if you are running automated sessions, you have to be there to monitor the chat, otherwise messages will be unanswered. They also didn't have flexible scheduling like the ability to schedule webinars at the attendee's local timezone, which is important for us because we sell nationally. They were good for live webinars, but didn't work very well for automated.