All eWebinar Reviews

Doc

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2022

You won't find a more intuitive, easy-to-use, feature-loaded digital marketing platform

If you're like me, you've used many many buggy crappy software tools. And probably thought that's just the way it is - you have to create "work-arounds", or had to pay top dollar to get good customer support, or have to find skilled pros to figure out the software for you, or simply tolerate missing features. If so, meet eWebinar: a unicorn in digital marketing. Low price, flawless quality, rapid response team, every feature you can imagine, easy-to-use and setup, intuitive, and it DELIVERS results.

PROS

INTUITIVE - it's built just the way you would want a webinar tool to work FEATURES - everything you would want in a webinar tool is here, plus amazing features you hadn't thought of are here SUPPORT - day or night, I've never waited more than a few minutes on chat to get a solid answer from a real person, never seen anything like this before DELIVERS - already made 6 sales from the first 70 attendees. Paid for itself 4x over on day 1 of my evergreen.

CONS

Having run companies that developed software since 1999, I'm super critical of tools created in this space. eWebinar is the first tool I've used that I have zero complaints about. Flawless.

Reason for choosing eWebinar

Capterra reviewers rated these other products much lower.

Dusty

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Saved 500+ hours in less than a year!

We are SO IMPRESSED by how much this has helped us. This was it. THE webinar platform we've needed all along!Oh yeah, and our attendance rates? Went from an average of 30% with Zoom to an average of 70% with eWebinar! Meeting people where they are has been a complete game changer for us! I couldn't ask for a better way to save over 500 hours from May to end of year 2022. That was just for one product line! We will be using eWebinar for all 4 of our product teams moving forward. It's THAT good!

PROS

Everything about this platform is well thought out, user friendly, and still almost completely customizable. Typically, this level of customization results in a complicated product. This is not the case. I am quickly able to walk through, get set up, and get published with very few questions. New moderators are easily onboarded to use the system.On top of that, once published, it is the most organic moderation experience I have ever had. No more trying to keep up with Zoom chats and Q&A. This integrated directly with our company's slack workspace and allows our team to stay in their workflows while they answer questions LIVE and without delay.

CONS

I had a question about how times were displayed in our slack integration once. They fixed in within a day... It wasn't even really their issue. I haven't had another issue since!

Reasons for switching to eWebinar

Our previous setup was clunky and required a lot of manual work to manage. We needed a solution that would make our small product team more nimble and able to spend more time answering customer questions. Rather than spending time setting up a webinar.

Reviewed January 2024

Customer service non-existent

Very poor, wouldn't go back, cancel my sub in the middle of many webinars. Shocking.

PROS

Cheap compared Auto chat features I thought it would be good

CONS

Customer Service is non existent [sensitive content hidden] is a joke, rude, doesn't understand simple questions The whole UI/UX is just outdated Missing some key features support again... every member is unhelpful

This person signed up for a trial and had questions while he was setting up his first webinar. He was extremely rude and vulgar, telling us we weren't listening to him and swearing nonstop at us. I told him I would cancel his account and for him to go elsewhere as we are not a company that accepts that kind of behavior. He threatened to leave bad reviews about us everywhere and talk bad about us on his social - I have this entire conversation saved to prove that he was losing it. He never used our product, and is lying about how we canceled his subscription "in the middle of many webinars" because he never actually ran a webinar. We can prove this. I guess you can't make everyone happy, and some people just like to take their anger out on anyone without a face on the internet. He's hiding his identify as a reviewer because he is blatantly lying about his experience and telling a one-sided story.

Replied January 2024

Damian

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Just try it

PROS

When the webinar is not live (recording) it doesn't cheat users into thinking it is live. Instead it gives them the best possible experience they can have from the recording. Love it!

CONS

Lack of beneficial pricing option if you consistently need more than 12 000 registrants a month. Right now the workaround is to have multiple accounts. It's a little troublesome but does its job.

Ally

Reviewed February 2024

Great for on-demand webinars

PROS

Easy to set up, use and track how your webinars impact the audience.

CONS

Wish they had an amplitude integration but I know that isn't their fault! They are super open to feedback :)

Aaron

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2021

A must have for anyone who wants to automate customer success, sales, onboarding

I give a lot of workshops for my business and haven't been happy with the other "automated webinar" solutions out there because they are all hard to setup, clunky and don't look very professional. So I end up doing live ones OR sending a recording which isn't nearly as good as a live workshop. eWebinar lets me create workshops that engage viewers, lets me interact with them live (I can interact with dozens of viewers at the same time through chat) and let's me scale my sales process infinitely. There are so many users beyond just automating workshops, like onboarding calls, trainings, demos, interviews with experts, customer success. I honestly think this is going to be the next big change that will disrupt the sales and customer success industry.

PROS

SO easy to setup. I had my first on-demand workshop set up in 10 minutes. The engagement features are awesome. I can chat live with people on the workshop and engage them with popups, cards, polls, etc. The product is rock solid too. Worked flawlessly out of the box. The customer-facing interface is polished, professional and something I'm proud to send to users and customers.

CONS

- Would love to have a mobile app to be able to interact live with viewers, but I think that's something they're working on. Other than that I can't find anything now that I don't like about the tool.

Reason for choosing eWebinar

- Much more professional in every way - super easy to use - Viewers love it - Don't feel weird sending people to an on demand workshop or onboarding call anymore - Solid team with lots of funding and support

Thank you, Aaron! Never gets old to hear from a happy customer. Looking forward to growing your business with you!

Replied February 2021

Amy

Reviewed January 2021

Easy to Use, Innovative, Empowering

It's been a great experience working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team. She's committed to a wonderful experience for her customers and the end user and has been available always to hear our feedback and improve the platform.

PROS

The ability to customize interactions during the webinar make it a really great experience for the user, but also allows us to get a lot more insight out of our training. It's also been a great process getting integrations set up to work with our customer service systems so that we can have webinars running all the time and not worry about missing user comments or interactions.

CONS

There are a few struggles with the mobile viewing of webinars that gave us some trouble at the beginning when we were getting set up.

Reason for choosing eWebinar

Cost effective, sleekest interface for both user and host

Thank you, Amy! The mobile experience has been redesigned and will be scheduled for development hopefully in the next few weeks. I think you'll love the update, thanks for your patience and appreciate your support at Penny!!

Replied January 2021

Avery

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

feels live but without the work + stress

PROS

everything "on the right hand side". All their interactions are amazing. Keeps the users really engaged and happy and feeling like its live. The live chat is amazing and the slack integration is perfect!

CONS

I do wish they had better notification statistics & set up.

Reasons for switching to eWebinar

I was just exhausted of doing live webinars. But still wanted to support live if I was needed.

Gary

Entertainment, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed December 2020

Best automated webinar software I've ever used...

At first I was a little skeptical about eWebinar because a lot of webinar solutions I've come across have nice websites but fail to offer an actual solution. I was surprised to see that eWebinar actually walks the walk. All the features they list on their website are in their app, and more! Our customers always compliment on how nice the experience is. The most unique thing about eWebinar is there is a variety of interactions you can program like polls, tips, questions, offers. It makes the webinar experience interactive and fun. Any time I have a question, their team responds quickly.

PROS

eWebinar has the most beautiful customer interface that wows our customers, they find it easier to join than Zoom. Their live chat is a true chat system that I can access on my phone. If I respond when attendees are offline, they will get my response on email. With other automated webinar solutions I've used in the past, the "chat" is a comment box that goes to email, whereas eWebinar's live chat is really chat.

CONS

It doesn't have the integration I want so we had to setup Zapier. It's okay for now, the support teams says they are working on more integrations.

Reasons for switching to eWebinar

I was looking for something much nicer. EasyWebinar did the job, but the experience is ugly and creating webinars is not easy at all. It also doesn't have live chat which is something I have always wanted.

Thank you, Gary!

Replied December 2020

Josh

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Huge impact helping to onboard new childcare staff

As a small company eWebinar enables us to maximize our team's time while we make more childcare providers successful with UpBup.

PROS

Ease of use, ability to have live chat available for the whole team on Slack and quiz questions. Childcare directors have a lot of priorities (children, staff, parents, licensors). With constant changing schedules it hard to commit to a specific training time. eWebinar allows UpBup to meet our customers on their schedule but not with just sending them a prerecorded webinar. Real time chat over Slack allows our whole team to answer any questions that might come up during training. Quiz questions can be used to confirm an understanding of a topic.

CONS

Nothing top of mind. We are looking for more opportunities to use eWebinar for Sales demos.

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2021

Avoid burnout by automating your salesy self!

eWebinar is a super smart piece of technology that blends asynchronous, pre-recorded videos with interactive elements like widgets, polls, and chat. Now that I have my eWebinar set up, when I get an inbound inquiry, I send people to it and let it do the selling for me. Once the prospect has done that, I have a much more informed and qualified lead. It's like putting my sales pitches on autopilot!

PROS

• Really easy to create and configure a new eWebinar video • Powerful widgets that can be triggered to appear just at the right moment in the recorded video • Web-first software that doesn't require downloads or installs • Clean and attractive design • Responsive team

CONS

• It's not possible to replace a recorded video once you've set it up (granted, the timings would be off in a new recording, but still) • Relatedly, it's not possible to edit a video once it's been uploaded (so you have to upload only the absolute final video)

Reason for choosing eWebinar

The ability to combine video with timed widgets is unique in the marketplace.

Liam

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

That's the 10x tool is needed

Since we've started using Ewebinar, in the last 20 days have 59.76% attendens rate. 49% are watching over 60 minutes (out of 90), and most of them register to an event that's 10 minutes after the registration time(could never do that with Zoom), and we've also tried few other softwares) Meanwhile we have sold 2421$ in sales, from the people that organically came into our website and registered to the webinar.

PROS

Well, what is like the most is that we could moved from 1 webinar a week (manually streams through Zoom) to 4 webinars a day! It's actually an automated sales machine.

CONS

Huuuu.. I have no complaints, maybe they cab add an option to choose colors for the sticky manu. But that's not critical at all.

Bilal

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

ROI on Launch Day

Great customer service - very helpful.

PROS

We launched today, ran an email campaign to a list of 'dead' leads and have got 60 registrations and a few big deal meetings booked in after the first automated sessions. Really simple to set up and use and provided an ROI 2 minutes after we launched. The Hubspot & Slack integrations are great additions that save us a lot of time.

CONS

It's fit for purpose. The homepage is the thing I least like - would be nice to be able to customise it with widgets or see analytics rather than 'Create a new webinar'.

Emily

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Easy to Use, and a HUGE Time Saver!

Overall my experience has been great! eWebinar is so easy to use, and it has been an enormous time saver. Implementation was also incredibly easy, and it really only took one short training session to get the hang of it. Within my office I have then taught several other people how to use, and create webinars through the platform. As a national company, this has also been extremely helpful in increasing the attendance numbers for all of our webinars as these are now offered via the replay option, as well as in each member's time zone.

PROS

I'm a big fan of this program! This really allows me to save time by automating webinars, while also increasing availability. We are a national company, and previously we were running webinars once a day at a set time. This allows us to increase our reach by providing webinars at a variety of times including our members own time zone. I love the fact that even though these are automated webinars, you can still interact with those who are attending via the chat, and the use of interactions has been extremely beneficial. These help to highlight important things within the webinar, and also keeps our members engaged throughout the webinar.

CONS

I have found that any time a feature is missing or I've thought of something that might be beneficial the eWebinar team has been really great about looking into the requested improvements. One thing that I would love to have added in is an engagement tracker. On other platforms that I've used in the past it actually tracks whether or not the user is paying attention to the screen the webinar is running on. For example if they are on a second screen doing other work, the webinar would note that. Having something like that would be really useful to add in so that it's easier for us to go back to the member who may not have been paying attention and request that they re-take any required webinars.

Reasons for switching to eWebinar

GoToWebinar did not offer automated experiences, and it was becoming extremely time consuming to host all of our webinars live each month.

Thank you, Emily! Love hearing from happy customers like you and looking forward to growing alongside you guys :)

Replied February 2021

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Super easy to use, well designed. feature rich, our team loves it!

Really easy to use, our team got up and running quickly without any training involved. The solution is thoughtfully designed and intuitive. Their support team is very responsive and will take feature requests into consideration.

PROS

We've tried webinar automation software in the past but a lot of them out there are poorly designed and do not reflect our company's branding and quality of product. We've also tried automation features on live webinar platforms but they're not much more than a static replay video hosted on a webpage. webinar delivers videos as webinars with a live chat system that is built like our support system, moving conversations to email when attendees are offline. This allows us to host webinars without having someone there to monitor the sessions, and allows our team to answer questions at their own time. It's a huge time saver, we're doing a lot more training, and customers love the experience with interactions and pop ups.

CONS

It would be really nice if there is a mobile app to manage the chat back end so you can get push notifications instead of emails. Right now you can answer chats by logging onto the mobile optimized website so it's okay. It's not a deal breaker but definitely a nice to have in the future. Having said that, being able to manage the webinar from your phone is a game changer. No other webinar solution lets you do that, you always have to login from the desktop.

Reason for choosing eWebinar

It's by far the best we've seen for automated webinars.

Reasons for switching to eWebinar

Demio has an automated feature and it works, but it's not very intuitive and doesn't really allow us to run webinars without being there because they don't have a live chat system that sends conversations to email when attendees are offline. Even if you are running automated sessions, you have to be there to monitor the chat, otherwise messages will be unanswered. They also didn't have flexible scheduling like the ability to schedule webinars at the attendee's local timezone, which is important for us because we sell nationally. They were good for live webinars, but didn't work very well for automated.

Joe

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Great tool for real estate agents onboarding and training

Great. Love this software and would recommend it to my peers. It’s really easy to use, and if you put the time into it you can really drive engagement with your people.

PROS

My favorite tool is the ability to create what they call “interactions” — a set of prompts that come through the chat section of the webinar that make it feel live and interactive. The interactions keep the audience engaged throughout the webinar, so they’re not just watching a static video. I put in polls, questions, tips, and downloads, all of which give my agents something to do while they’re watching. The chat system allows viewers to submit questions and I can respond at my own time, within a reasonable timeframe and that makes my team feel heard, which is important. I also love that I can make one great presentation that is “perfect" and make it an evergreen webinar that agents can join basically on demand, including nights and weekends when they're away from distractions. This is really important in our industry, when “compliance” training is always a lower priority than active clients or sales training. And having a recurring training schedule means every agent can get the information they want at their time.

CONS

I wish I had more time to create more videos for this! Creating the interactions is easy, but getting a perfect video presentation is hard.

Reason for choosing eWebinar

Before using ewebinar, I was basically doing videos that we would send out and post, but they weren’t interactive, and there was no way to track whether people were finishing them. I was looking for something that allows me to do more with less. I do a lot of speaking engagements and train my company often, and this allows me to "clone” myself in a way that “feels” like I’m providing them with a live, personal webinar. I don’t think I need a full-fledged LMS, and I really didn’t see anything that did precisely what ewebinar does. Basically, eWebinar allows me to make great on-demand webinars that feel like I’m delivering them live.

Mihaela