All GoTo Webinar Reviews

kyle

Real Estate, 1,001 - 5,000 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2020

excellent way to deliver live webinars online

Peace

Music, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

GoTo webinar app review

The on-demand feature was everything for me as it increased my reach, boosted my ROI as I've been able to convert my live webinars into contents that are reusable.I enjoyed the experience, it was worth the money.

PROS

The download and setting up was quite easy.The interface is amazing. There was not much lagging. The customer service was very responsive. Registration customization was easy and I like the features. The audio and video quality was good. I also love the on-demand feature, it increased my reach and ROI.

CONS

The basic version didn't have everything I needed,like more participants. The premium is a little high, you know. Without a very strong internet connection, it would lag and with bad webinar performance. The interface can still be worked on. Integration with eventzilla was quite easy.

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

It was not so expensive and I had a very good experience and turnout after using it

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

I couldn't take in more than 26 participants and I wanted to expand my reach.

Yogendra

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Very good software for hosting Webinars or Presentations for larger audiance

This is a great software even for large organizations. We all love it.

PROS

1. Our company uses GotoWebinar for hosting quarterly update calls and all hands meetings 2. It is a slick application that has useful features such as muting or unmuting all or few. 3. Attendees can virtually raise hands in the app by pressing a button when they are muted by organizer and when they want to speak. 4. Users can send private messages to one another or can send group messages or broadcast messages to everyone. 5. It has screen sharing and Video camera option too. 6. It has lot of toll free and local numbers from almost all of the countries to dial in 7. Phone app is equally great to dial in and has a calling ability as well. 8. No need of hosting this software in local premises. It is available as a software service.

CONS

I have no complaints about this software.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

Skype was hosted on a local server in our premises. Upgrade and maintenance was a problem and also calls used to drop more often during the meeting.

Kat

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Utterly Disappointed and Let Down By GoToWebinar

PROS

user friendly, like the analytics and reporting

CONS

GoToWebinar has let us down time and time again when calling into the customer service line. We receive information that ends up being incorrect. Previous experiences include video recordings lot playing and recordings disappearing. The most recent and most upsetting, particularly in the times we are in, is with a webinar we hosted on the CARES Act yesterday (Wed). We had almost 1,500 registrants. My team called in on Monday to verify our package and limit we have available to specifically avoid people not being able to get into such an important webinar. We were told we had a limit of 5,000 attendees. That was specifically asked. We reassured our Board and Executive team with this info, which we trusted since it came straight from the source. Day of the webinar, we had a max of 501 and several hundred people were unable to join. Finally speaking with a friendly rep today I learned that we were misinformed by the GoToWebinar representative on Monday and that since it shows the max attendee number on the general pricing page online GoToWebinar chooses not to take responsibility. This is so disappointing how little care is shown, as mentioned, particularly in these times. Folks livelihoods are in the mix and all GoToWebinar can say is "Sorry, info is on our website". Where is customer service and trying to mitigate a situation? We will have to look elsewhere for another product as we cannot continue to support a company with so little regard for people in need of help.

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

We will be looking at zoom meetings and other platforms to transfer our business.

Alvaro

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Goto Webinar review

Our overall experience was very good and we recommend it.

PROS

It was our first contact with distance learning so it was very useful because of the possibilities that it gives.

CONS

Maybe it was a little expensive for our startup business

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Video conferencing app review

Since I used this application during the Corona pandemic, I have been using it with my team members in meetings, training, discussions, and everything else online.

PROS

The go to webinar application offers many advantages to users, including that we can conduct online seminars, discussion sessions, and ask questions. It is also characterized by ease of use and a simple, clear interface.

CONS

It has not been updated for a month, but the company developing the application issued a statement that it will be updated in the next few days

Ganapathy

Paper & Forest Products, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2020

GoToWebinar: User review

I attend/host both professional and personal webinars (e.g. business conferences & family reunions) using this software and I have yet to be disappointed by poor performance.

PROS

This is both a secure & efficient software to reach a vast audience anywhere in the world especially in the COVID-19 times that we currently live in. I love the high quality of both audio & video using this software every time I attend a webinar.

CONS

Some users have mentioned that it works better with some Internet browsers than others but I have at least 3 different browsers on my Windows 10 laptop and they all work just fine with this software. Perhaps it is specific to a Windows 7 or Mac issue?

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

Skype for Business is unpredictable when it comes to quick connectivity while joining a conference. It becomes much slower when the video is initialized.

Ashwinkumar

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

best in class webinar app

fine , fantastic and satisfactory in all sense. I would industry uses to give a try and the audio video options will leave you wanting for more. It has a seamless and friendly functionality to most needs for online webinars

PROS

automated webinar is a great function for people joining across departments ; also on demand webinars is an icing on the cake and are functional features to relay upon. Makes scheduling a primary app to be used for. I would goto this app ever

CONS

it lacks unique contact list, in some cases this is a troublesome job, but otherwise rest for me and a multi-tasker for me is all ok

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

overall features of zoom and management decision based on the various queries and concern raised by teams from time to time

Alice

Translation and Localization, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

Good product for online conferences

I like GoToWebinar for its easiness of deployment and the possibility to connect larger groups of people than other softwares for distant learning. I'd recommend it to anyone needing a reliant application for screen sharing and videoconferencing.

PROS

The software is easy to use and you can immediately use it after launching. It allows a large number of participants to follow the same event and contact the moderator through the chat without interrupting the conference itself. Great customer support.

CONS

Sometimes screensharing is not livestreaming but this can be due to the poor internet connection of the attendees. Also mic features could be improved.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

Limited number of participants, constant problems with audio and screen sharing

Craige Hardel

Market Research, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Good flexible solution

does the job for us although the pricing could be a bit more convenient Also it would be nice if we didn't have to download a software for most to jump on our webinars

PROS

Works well and doesn't crash unlike others. They've been around for a while and compared to the others they're quite quality

CONS

Price point. Although we started using it but it would be nice if they offered a cheaper tier We pay for it but they may get competition soon

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

Seemed more thorough and complete despite not having the sexiest ui

Sheree

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Go To Meeting Is a Great Product

Go To Meeting is a great software that can be used for Board Meeting as well as interviewing candidates for a job opening.

PROS

The Ease of Use. Sound Quality was great.

CONS

I do not have any cons with this product.

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

We felt Go To Meeting was easier to use and was less expensive.

Alhassan

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Very important application

Easy to use, simple, any one can use without any previous learning

PROS

Mandatory application for every one working in medical field,easy to use

CONS

Nothing at all, i like it so much, and highly recommend it

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

This application is more Safe and easy to use

Kira

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Good Webinar platform!

Overall this is a good webinar, conference, and virtual classroom tool. My experience was positive and although the price wasn't ideal I am satisfied with the value for money.

PROS

I love the teaching and training features like virtual classroom, Q&A, and polling. I like the webinar templates and scheduling feature. The control settings are useful. The audio and video are both high quality and reliable, I don't worry about miscommunication. Easily integrated with other products. It's great for presentations and includes screen sharing!

CONS

There are no free versions and the cheapest plan only allows for 100 attendees. One of the more frustrating cons is that for a participant to share video they must be added as a host. I have also experienced issues when using the scheduling feature at times.

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

My positive experience with other GoTo products

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

Zoom did not meet our needs

Prasad

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

reliable and feature rich solution

Overall the product is excellent and i would recommend anyone seeking a top notch customer experience and webinar platform.

PROS

The interface is user friendly and controlls are very easay to find both for the host and audience. The dashboard shares a convenient overview of upcoming webinars and manage multiple events effectively. The audio and video quality is excellent thus enhancing the customer experience.

CONS

social media integration feature would enhance the product. An interactive whiteboard would be a next required feature.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

connectivity issues, delays in presentation sharing , video bufferring

Sean

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2019

The best webinar platform we've used so far

Gotowebinar lets you do everything that a webinar provider SHOULD let you do.

PROS

1. Let's start at signup: When you create a registration form for a webinar, it automatically includes the time & date of the event, with an option to convert those to the registrant's local time (& date). This is something that ANY webinar host could do, but believe me, not all do. 2. The layout is intuitive & easy to use, both at the scheduling & execution stages. SO much easier to do, and easier on the eye, than other services we've used. 3. It's easy to add downloadable files. Again, this is something every provider should do, but I don't know; maybe some have higher standards of what's "easy"? 4. No-fuss, no-bugs recording.

CONS

We give certificates of completion to our webinars' attendees. I found the export files of these attendees a little harder to work with than other providers'.

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

We checked it out because I knew the name, and had used it before. I had liked it alright then; it certainly seemed more usable and useful than our erstwhile provider.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

We were frustrated already with the interface and lack of (functioning) functionality, but then a few months ago "a computer error" cut our per-meeting user limit from 200 down to 25, without our knowledge. This lead to a lot of upset would-have-been attendees. Oh, did I mention: they slashed our max attendees, but kept charging us the 200-max rate. It was time to go.

BHAVIK

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Great Tool to conduct online Webinars

My overall experience with GoToWebinar has been really satisfactory and it has been a good experience. The audio and video quality is good and the provided controls is also very useful. Some issues with mobile apps can be resolved and the overall sign in process can be improved.

PROS

The thing I liked the most about GoToWebinar is the audience monitoring. It helps in strict moderating of webinar audience and provides wide range of services to monitor and moderate audience. Also, the availability on all major platforms is a real plus.

CONS

The thing I like the least about GoToWebinar is the settings panel. Settings panel in GoToWebinar is really complex and sometimes it includes lot of efforts in finding the required settings.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Best Webinar Hosting Tool

I have been using GoToWebinar from the past 2 years and 5 months as the results-driven extraordinary when it seems after the webinar host. We nearly run 5-10 webinars per months both internal and external upon different technologies related, event s related, social awareness related as we can see our business growth with an outstanding performance each quarter with the help of GoToWebinar Tool. We can even schedule a webinar and after hosting it, we can even have a recording of it and can also rerecord if it'ds needed multiple times. GoToWebinar Tool do have an inbuilt dashboard and analytics which we help us in generating reports upon various features like Attendees Count, Registrants, Their sources of joining a webinar and lot more analytics and reports that we can generate with the help of GoToWebinar Tool :)

PROS

The most I like in GoToWebinar Tool is: 1. We can host webinars easily with a single click 2. We can also have automated templates which we can send it to all registrants 3. We can also send reminder emails to all registrants and attendees 4. We can track individual webinar analytics and can generate reports based on that 5. We can also do the practice (Dry run) before going live with the webinar so as to check the webinar goes smoothly 6. We can record the live webinar and can have a copy of it stored in webinar dashboard in this GoToWebinar Tool 7. We can re-record hosted webinar if in case there are any necessary changes that can be implemented

CONS

There are no cons about GoToWebinar Tool at present as I'm totally satisfied with it completely :)

Reviewed November 2018

Webinar - tool which is not user-friendly all the time.

PROS

- We can invite more people to join a live webinar before start the meeting. - It is vet easy to connect to webinar meeting. With a few simple clicks from an email we can connect to meeting without any interference and hurdles in between. - With the good speed of internet connection you can have a video with good call quality and clear vision. - You can record the session too for future use and train more people with the same recording without repeating those things twice. - Good software to conduct remote meetings with geographically distant colleagues. - We can share screen too, so that other people will get more idea about what we want them to understand. - You can transfer the rights of sharing of the screen too. - you can submit the feedback after end of meeting for better improvements.

CONS

- This platform stuck and freeze more often compare to other remote meeting tools. - If you do not have an accurate internet connection, then there is no use of this tool. - The incident had happened to us that we were around 10 people in a meeting and not a single person was able to hear another person’s voice. Even after login and logout several times in tool. At last we had to switch that meets on another tool. - We have to wait outside the main meeting page if the organizer is late.

Wambui