• icon"It was very easy to use, the features where where simple the layout made since. It was easy to invite others to your session."
  • icon"I like all of the features that Onstream offers and the clarity of the call was very good. It is a good value for the price."
  • icon"Simple, easy to use webinar platform that can be used for hosting webinars for multiple users. It is also reasonably priced."
  • icon"Every time I do a presentation, I find it difficult to figure out how to invite people. I'm still unclear about how many people can participate when I do a webinar."
  • icon"The connection with the website seemed to lag and be slow at times depending on time of day. The cost was another factor."
  • icon"Instability when the traffic is low...such as long pauses in the presenter's slide show. Tendency for Onstream to drop the connection with glitches in the network feed."

All Onstream Webinars Reviews

Christopher

Must Have Webinar Platform

Onstream Media's Webinar platform is chock full of useful features and functionality. It's more robust than other platforms on the market. We've been very pleased with the results of the Lead Generation Webinar Programs we've implemented on behalf of our B2B and B2C clients across various industries.

Pros

- Excellent service - Easy branding - Mobile ready - Cloud-based - Integrated registrations and reminders

Dean

Very pleased with the service.

Pros

Schedule a meeting in the future and able to use for recurring meeting through out the entire time. I run a real estate school and webcast most of my live classes. I have 4 different types and set a meeting up for each that I can use for the entire school year.

Cons

The usage statistics download should be able to choose shorter time periods (e.g. 1, 7, 14 days, or choose a number from 1 to 30 days)

Stephen

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

I've liked being able to do webinars and after some initial glitches, the quality has been good.

Pros

Able to reach people all around the country. Tech help has been prompt and has been able to help me appropriately.

Duncan

Everything worked fine

Pros

I have used this platform to both participate in and to listen to various webinars and it's basically fine.

Cons

I have not experienced any major issues with it. Sometimes in the past logging in has been a bit glitchy.

Pretty Easy to use.

Pros

Pretty easy program to use. Not as expensive as others. The screen sharing option is cool too. Kinda like an all in one instead of having to open up different windows and tabs everything is solid on one page so you can easily navigate through PowerPoints and pictures and etc..

May 2014

Great service for virtual training!

After painstakingly working with 3-4 other alternatives, we have found Onstream's webinar service is the best option for us run our virtual training sessions. Not only was it easy to set up, the quality was nearly flawless with no noticeable lag-time (well above our next best alternative). Our sales team has yet to switch over due to a contracted service plan with another company, but with 2 full months of our improved productivity they will be making the switch as soon as that contract runs up too.

Pros

Fast and reliable service Flexible for use on multiple devices Excellent management controls and tracking Outlook integration No downloads are required! This has made our lives much easier getting the participants to join on time.

Long time satisfied customer

Our account rep and their technical support are excellent. We have been satisfied with Onstream since day one as I mentioned before then when it was Infinite Conferencing.

Pros

We have used Onstream for quite some time, since it was Infinite Conferencing. The platform has had various updates and our instructors as well as in-house producers find the transitions to be seamless while bringing improvements.

Karen

May 2015

Disappointing

We used Onstream for 3 meetings involving 25 and up locations. The software was cumbersome and unwieldy. The user manual lacked an index or even a Table of Contents. It was difficult for people to sign on, to understand how to share information on the screen, the registration process was a challenge and time-consuming. A follow-up message to non-attendees went out to all attendees. The final straw was being unable to access the recording of the last session, contacting support, and getting no response. We asked for a refund of our subscription and this was denied.

Pros

At first, customer support was helpful. There are a lot of features. The pricing is reasonable.

Cons

The manual needs an index and/or Table of Contents for navigation. A chat feature would be useful versus needing to call to get support. Following up with a client concern is good practice. Refunding when a product doesn't satisfy is also good practice.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

One of the most amazing software programs yet developed.

The proper preparation of my company needs.

Pros

What I like most about this product is that customer support is very helpful of what needs and questions about this program that I had.

Review on Onstream Webinars

Pros

This product is very easy to use and calling into customer support is a breeze! I've never had a major technical issue.

Fay

May 2014

Onstream webinars are five-star!

Onstream Media provides a rich webinar experience for both the webinar host (CommPRO.biz) and the attendees. We've been working with Onstream for several years and have produced some really terrific events. The reason why? Onstream provides outstanding technology and outstanding service.

Pros

Onstream Media provides five-star technology. Onstream Media provides five-star customer service.

Gia

The Webinars are useful and very easy to learn from

It allows me to learn from my desk.

Pros

Easy to use. The content is always easy to understand and I find it convenient to be informed while sitting at my desk. The quality of sound is great and the quality is good.

Cons

Occasionally streaming is paused but resumes quickly. Other than that I don't have any issues with the software.

Kat

The tool is easy to use and it does exactly what it says!

Recorded webinars and reliability on your platform plus video quality!

Pros

There are a few reasons why I like your tool. The tool itself is very easy to use once you've learned it plus it's reliable.

Cons

The only thing that I can think of which isn't super important but being able to embed the recorded videos to WordPress websites.

Constance

Industry: Chemicals

first time was a technical disaster but since then ok

employee engagement

Pros

easy of use and immediate report available so we can give leaders instant feedback like number of users, etc.

Cons

technical hitch when we first tried so we're nervous each time we launch it that nobody is awake in the US to help us if we have probs

Kendra

Able to easily set up an interactive talk with audience participation. Great features.

We were able to host events that got our message out to people and to advertise our presence through social media.

Pros

This product has a great value for the money. It has great audience participation integration. There are a lot of options for people listening; they can ask questions, "raise their hands," and admins can easily watch and interact with audience.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to navigate but once you get the hang of it, it feels easy to use. There is a complex way to enter and invite guests that if you have to start over or get confused it can be a bit overwhelming.

Patty

November 2015

Our experience with Onstream Webinars

Onstream Webinars has extensive features and functionality. We loved how we could customize our view, and brand our webinars with our company logo. It's a really great intuitive interface. We were also impressed with Onstream's customer service. The Onstream reps were great at training, answering questions and supporting us through the whole process of planning and executing our event. Onstream makes webinars interesting and fun to watch, which is great for lead generation. We have a lot of detail to communicate with potential clients. We loved how we could use streaming video, infographics, PowerPoint presentations and other multi-media to get our points across.

Douglas

Challenging to learn how to manage and use the system for a distributed meeting.

Enabled us to hold all resident meetings when we lost our main auditorium. We streamed video and sound to 5 remote meeting rooms from the one auditorium still available to us. In this manner we were able to serve 250 residents from a 100 seat venue, with slideshow and Q&A presentations.

Pros

Low cost was a major factor. Once we solved local bandwidth issues the product has been relatively stable

Cons

Very little assistance in resolving integration issues with local network and hardware issues. Instability when the traffic is low...such as long pauses in the presenter's slide show. Tendency for Onstream to drop the connection with glitches in the network feed.

Renata

Overall good experience.

Pros

Good connectivity, quality of the picture and audio. Great customer support. The platform is good and easy to use.

Cons

Not as easy to use if you are not computer savvy, some glitches with screen sharing, bringing other parties to the conference.

Melissa

Great and informative

Nothing, is wrong with software and I have to knowing to constantly have this software as well as the to find if there can be a glitch, navs or even any operable problems at the present moment.

Pros

User friendly and navigation and keeps working and able to have the capacity to work even through the batches and are being process.