• Pros

• "I absolutely love the simplicity of this software . It’s ease of use is very clear though out daily use . I use this very frequently and I am consistently impressed by the quality and simplicity ."

• "So great to get this free service, that's so easy to use!"

• "I love the ability to stream on multiple platforms with one stream output. Super convenient and easy to use."

• Cons

• "There is some added delay to the stream, but not bad. The chat application can be slow. The connections to other accounts has to be re-connected occasionally."

• "The chat integration was a bit rough when it first launched but they have worked hard to resolve those issues."

• "The chat overlay and updates can slow the chat for other channels a little bit. But not too bad."

Browse Restream Reviews

Daniel from Comunify

Intuitive Live Streaming Platform

Overall I really like Restream and their customer support when talking to the right people is very good. They could do with being more on the ball with what their competitors offer as I think they were ahead of the game initially but are missing features that others are now offering which makes them not the leader like they think they are. This comes across a little in their customer support at times.

Pros

1. The Livestudio system they offer is a very simple yet feature rich system to be able to do live and recorded videos. It also allows you to stream prerecorded videos as part of a live stream. 2. The Scheduling system to stream pre-recorded videos is great to ensure mitigate any risks in your own internet going down during important video streams.

Cons

1. The quality of the livestream video is very dependent on your own bandwidth so even if using it for making a recorded video, the quality is not as good as it could be, so it can't be used to make quality offline videos, which it should be able to. I dont like that the local videos you upload to stream live actually still come from your own machine and not from their server even though it has been uploaded, this means that you are still limited by your own bandwidth. Competitors get round this by allowing any uploaded videos more than a few hours old to stream from their servers. 2. They have a limited time of 10 minutes before you can schedule a video which is not competitive as competitors such as Castr offer a 1 minute scheduling. This is important for when you need to schedule an emergency video

Reasons for Choosing Restream

Restream has a very intuitive live stream system which will hopefully keep improving.

Austin from TwinGatsGaming

Industry: Graphic Design

The software you need to be seen!

Over 2+ years Restream has allowed me to build a positive and interactive community across the internet and has expanded my audience and friendships along the way, if it wasn't for restream then I don't think I would be where I am today.

Pros

I like that Restream allows me to showcase my work across all the platforms that are important to me. I can share my designs and games with the people I love around the world because Restream exists. I feel like the UI is easy to understand, intuitive and functional, and the servers are typically well maintained.

Cons

I experience occasional disconnects from the server side but this could also be a problem with the platform being connected to.

Reasons for Choosing Restream

The savings as well as the phenomenal and easy to use UI, tech support and general care that the Restream team takes with it's users.

Reasons for Switching to Restream

Castr became a fully paid service

Mauro from UpperDeck TV

Great all-in-one production + multiplatform streaming tool.

Restream is solid and reliable and very straight forward to set up. You just need to connect your social accounts where you want to stream to and you're good to go. Built-in chat module solves the problem of being logged in to multiple accounts with different devices to answer questions / see comments in the live chat. Quality of video interviews of guests is excellent and overall output looks very professional.

Pros

Restream is a complete tool for streaming multi-platform (i.e. simultaneously to YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, .etc...) straight from your desktop. Very easy to setup with a dry yet clear interface, it's simple even for the non-experienced user. The built-in studio allows for one-man team productions like interviews (up to 10 guests,) tutorials and talking-head vlogs. You can share your desktop, add graphics and captions and see, show on screen and reply to comments from ALL your social networks during live broadcasts using the built-in chat window. Can be easily expanded to allow for external / additional cameras using a capture card (like Elgato or an ATEM Mini.) RTMP option allows for streaming to Instagram Live as well (using free app Yellow Duck.)

Cons

Can't get rid of the Restream branding/watermark unless you go with the Pro Plan. Also, you need the Pro Plan to stream Full HD 1080 from the Studio (can do it with external source, though.)

Arjay from Jalmaani Media

Restream is alright but falling behind

Restream.io worked as advertised 99% of time. However, for what it offered, the price was just worth the value of continuing with their service.

Pros

Easy to get up and started, offering stability to maintain livestreaming onto multiple platforms.

Cons

The cost are ridiculously higher to use in comparison to its competitors.

Reasons for Choosing Restream

Castr offered a better value with additional services included unlike Restream, which is at a higher cost with fewer options.

Reasons for Switching to Restream

It's an incredibly affordable option compared to Restream. In addition, it's no extra cost to run two RTMP Pull links. On Restream, to run just one RTMP Pull link is an additional cost. Additionally, Castr has servers located in my city, unlike Restream, making latency significantly lower.

Jonathan from Beenox/Activision

Industry: Computer Games

Free multi platform streaming solution

As a free service to multi streaming, I would say that Restream does the job just fine. It's not the best service out there but if like me, you don't have the budget to invest another 10$ a month for a multi streaming option, then Restream is the way to go. Also note that they have one of a kind, very rare technical service. I honestly haven't seen a chat support that helpful elsewhere. Restream might not be the best option but their technical service sure compensate for that downside!

Pros

- Allows you to stream to most known platforms at the same time, free of charge - Great Recap/report of your latest stream through email - Top of the chart technical support - Relatively easy to set up through OBS and well known streaming platforms like Twitch and Mixer

Cons

- Depending on where you are, unstable internet connexion to their servers, causing drop frames and lost packages (might need a specific tool that can't be found on their website) - Some streaming platform access might get blocked once in a while... - No facebook Public page stream with the free version - Chat bot can be a mess sometimes and stop working randomly. Never found out how to log out of the Restream chat application. - Very hard to configure with Facebook public pages and Youtube gaming.

see answers above.

Reasons for Switching to Restream

I had an issue with Restream, losing frames and having unstable connexion then I switched to Castr, which was working well until to decide to go as a paying service for everyone. I then switched back to Restream.

Jacobo from STIPATIO

Easy to use with great features

I like it, I've been using it for a long, long time and I really like this product

Pros

It's an amazing tool for simulcasting, easy to use and powerful tools and features like metrics, video embed, and others.

Cons

Lack of options while working with scheduled Facebook live streamings. You can't add the chat to their multiple chat service. Also, I HATE THE BRANDING ADDED TO THE STREAMS, even when you are paying for the service. I really find it annoying.

Reasons for Switching to Restream

The extra features, analytics, web video embed, and the multi chat. (Even when this is not working with scheduled fb live streams)

Keith from Social service

An extremely useful streaming tool!

I have been extremely satisfied with Restream as it provides a SUPER EASY WAY to split your stream. The software is ultra easy to use and has great instructions.

Pros

This software is a great way to split your LIVE STREAM among many different streaming services!

Cons

If you are partnered or affiliated with Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, etc... you are REQUIRED to stream exclusively to that service.

Reasons for Choosing Restream

XSplit is a resource hog where as Restream is a web based solution which takes much of the processing away from your computer and puts it on Reastream. THEY DO THE HARD WORK SO YOUR COMPUTER DOESN'T HAVE TO!

Heather from Heather Broomhall Photography

Industry: Photography

Great Software

Highly recommended to companies that stream often. For the casual user, I didn’t find the cost justifiable.

Pros

The user interface was easy to use and navigate. Streaming and RTMP was easy to connect and the streaming quality was great. I used it with OBS and it worked great. Compared to other software, this worked the best!

Cons

For me I’m a casual user, maybe a couple times per month, so the cost wasn’t justifiable for my company. The biggest issue for me though was the chat interface, it looked cheap and way too off brand for me.

Reasons for Switching to Restream

The streaming quality for be.live was not good at all and streaming would drop a lot.

Tanager from T1C3

Restream Rockz!

Restream has always had the creators back, took into consideration of needs, and put the best foot forward to implement that customer feedback into the product.

Pros

Quality, The streaming software works well with other platforms and projects such a crisp live stream to others without fail, latency, and pixelation.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to identify a problem right away, unless your an experienced caster

Grant from Bridgebuild.tech

I recommend it to Everyone that needs an easy way to stream to multiple locations

Overall, it's been good but not perfect. I am hoping to try FTL with mixer and see if delay works out better.

Pros

I love that once I set it up, it was extremely easy to toggle back and forth which channels I wanted to go live to.

Cons

It's a little pricey to level up just to get their info, tag off of whatever channel you're sending to. The delay sometimes feels unacceptable. We've had times where it was almost 30 seconds.

Xsplit's non-ease of use

Kai from Online Media

Industry: Animation

The only way to stream

It's been on the whole a positive experience. I have recommended restream to friends, collegues, and discussed it with peers. (MattPat of Game Theory was unaware of the service before I brought it up with him) I'll be using it for the foreseeable future too. Restream is fantastic even as just a manager for triggering social media awareness, chat integration and platform management, it's original (or branded purpose) ie to stream to multiple platforms at once not withstanding. In fact I've recently found that I get better engagement if I stick to a single platform at a time, rather than splitting my audience up. If I had any suggestions or notes, the only thing I can think of wwould be some kind of recording save feature, but of course, that takes up a lot of valuable resources, so I'm not expecting that to come from this platform. Thank you for this tool!

Pros

Sending my OBS signal directly through restream is currently my primary method for streaming. It ensures that I'm sending the right info to the right platform, and the correct bitrate/other encoding requirements. These days I don't stream on multi platform so much as I use it to easily switch between platforms for different streams. For art streams, I need to use picarto, but for gaming streams I use twitch. And for other stuff, I have used youtube as well. The chat client in particular is fantastic for integrating into my streams. I can use the browser source to display chat in obs, and the desktop app to keep an eye on the chat on another monitor.

Cons

I'm often logged out for reasons I'm not sure of, I have to close OBS to change the platforms I broadcast to (even if I'm not yet live). The chat client doesn't play nice with some of twitchs features (scripts, bots etc) and sometimes stops updating mid stream. Because this happens in both OBS browser chat and the desktop app, I still keep a window of the native chat client to the platform I'm using open, in case I suddenly can't see what the chat is saying.

Gordon from Those Conspiracy Guys Ltd

The Only Way To Stream

I do Live Shows and Chats with my audience and get thousands more viewers on multiple platforms than if I used just Youtube Live or Twitch or even FB Live. Its an event when I go live with Restream, something that people look forward to. In the age of IGTV (which I hope gets integrated at some stage) and IG Stories, people are going live all the time and its not the event it used to be. Being able to contact the streamer, comment and the facility I have employed which puts the fans comments on screen as part of the conversation across multiple platforms is the only way to live stream; and its really easy. I recommend it to everyone. :)

Pros

This software is easy to use and Ive been using it for a while. There are constant improvements and updates and the features make setting up a solid, full featured stream really easy. I stream on 4 platform at once and have loads of viewers comment live. Using the amazing integrated chat stream I can monitor and reply to commenters from all four platforms, live! It also has Discord chat integration so this work perfectly well for my Patreon subscribers on Discord. Overall, Restream has been my goto streaming service and is essential is you want to maximise the reach of your creation! I live stream my podcasts and live chats as well as streaming games and other media to my fans. I couldn't do it without Restream. Seamless integration, really easy RTMP and OBS integration and social media announcement post setup (no fiddling around retyping stuff) Cheapest and best streaming platform imho :)

Cons

In the beginning (maybe 2016?) there was a problem with the bitrate for streaming to Periscope and you had to pay extra for Facebook, which had an overly complicated Live Event setup that rarely worked without issue; and I thought that was all a bit of a jip! But with my big boy pants on and figuring out and experimenting with my streaming settings; I now have a seamless and easily initiated stream, all video works properly and the Facebook setup is now super easy and integrated and well worth the extra few bucks!

Jesse from Shenans1930

Industry: Online Media

Build a Community Across Multiple Platforms!

Having streamed to one platform exclusively for about a year (some time ago), I wanted to try other sites without leaving the original platform behind. Due to Restream's extensive features, I was able to not only stream to multiple platforms but grow a community across them all. It extended my reach in ways I wouldn't have otherwise considered and has changed the way I look at streaming entirely!

Pros

The chat features really make Restream a standout product. Connecting viewers across multiple sites enables me to build a community that transcends any one streaming platform, and for that I am grateful! There's several options for how you want to accomplish this too, which gives you a great deal of control.

Cons

It can take a while for new platforms to be fully integrated, especially chat features. That said, Restream still seems to get that accomplished faster than other services. There are occasional hiccups with individual platforms, but they're typically due to a change on the platform in question that hasn't been fully rolled out or documented. Even then, Restream is quick to address these issues!

Eve from ChaosEve Streams

One Happy Streamer

As stated above, Restream has helped me solve my issue of transferring my audience to a new platform. It would have been difficult, if not impossible to do it before, but Restream makes it possible for me to reach both audiences at once. Even after I make the switch, I'll probably keep using Restream because of the built in notifications and occasional sponsored streams that are offered to users.

Pros

I like the ability to bring my two audiences together. I've streamed on YouTube for almost 2 years now off and on, and have become increasingly displeased with the direction their site is going in terms of streaming. I've been trying to transfer my audience over to Twitch instead, and Restream has made that transition smooth as butter. I'm able to still reach my fans on YouTube, encouraging them to come join us on Twitch, while at the same time marketing to a new audience and growing my channel on Twitch.

Cons

There have been a few bugs, mostly with the chat client either logging me out, not properly displaying the number of viewers, or the bot not transferring messages at times, but it has been a mostly positive experience. I've only had these issues about 3 or 4 times in the past 6 months or so I've been using Restream.

Reasons for Choosing Restream

Honestly, I don't know of any sites/programs that do what Restream does. I was quite elated to find there was a site capable of doing that.

Der from youtube.com/DerSky Channel

Restream, awesome tool for better streams, for growing a bigger audience with some smaller bugs

Besides minor bugs, Restream is an ingenious product. I hope you can understand my Review of Restream, iam not really good in writing reviews in english

Pros

The best thing about the software is that you can stream across multiple platforms simultaneously without uploading to multiple servers. Restream is easy to use and I would say "idiots safe".

Cons

Strangely enough Restream tells me that the server in England (London) is better for streaming than the one in Frankfurt. OBS and Steam always recommend Frankfurt for download and uploads. But that's just a small thing. The bigger problem are the smaller bugs. Restream Chat sometimes doesn't send my messages as a streamer, sometimes it says "Reload again" and I have to wait a while. It happens that the restream chat takes some time to send chat messages. It also happened that the design of the chat in my stream had formatting errors. All in all I am very satisfied, because apart from these small inconveniences Restream is brilliant. But there is one thing I dislike! If I click on a user in the chat, then directly under my mouse when the menu opens, is a button called "Block User". Unfortunately I keep coming back to this annoying button. Would it be possible to move it a bit?

Reasons for Choosing Restream

I've seen it on other streamers and I haven't found a good alternative. But that doesn't mean that Restream is bad, on the contrary. I can't imagine to stream without Restream. A platform alone (twitch or Youtube) would just be boring.

John from MikeyFnBrennan

Streamer Review

Highly enjoyed the experience. Although the chatbot is a hit or miss for me, thats not to say that the idea and ability to expand the brand and expand into collecting as much data as possible his such a huge up in my overall experience. You also get paid versions in the software which I haven't used but definitely doesn't hurt to see what those offer.

Pros

you have the opportunity to expand your brand and collect as much data as possible. With Restream having the ability to stream to multiple platforms at the exact same time even on the free version is such a good move for creators who are growing and or expanding the waters in other platforms. Your having the chance to collect data on growing doing comparison from one site to another. All of this at the exact same time.

Cons

The chatbot is sometimes just a hit or miss for me. I could be doing something wrong, I wish it was more of a nicer config to customize things but wish the chatbot could be more easily usable.

Makio from Eincrou Productions Co.

Long-time Restream User

I originally began using Restream back in 2016 or 2017 because I thought livestreaming to multiple platforms would greatly increase the odds of my livestream becoming what I would consider a success. I was wrong about that, but it's not Restream's fault!

Pros

Restream has allowed me to livestream to both my YouTube channel and my Twitch channel at the same time, which has several benefits to me: • I don't have to remember export Twitch archives to YouTube before they are automatically deleted. • If someone on Twitch is having internet connection problems, they can go to the YouTube livestream and take advantage of YT's transcoding. Twitch does have this feature, but only broadcasters of significant viewership (i.e., not mine) are able to use it. • Before Twitch created a hard bitrate limit of 6000 kbps, I would stream to Restream at 9000 kbps, which both YouTube and Twitch supported. Unfortunately, I can't do this anymore. I have some Restream Transcoder hours left over from when I helped beta test that feature, but it's not worth it for me to use. Restream has also done a fantastic job of implementing features that are supportive to multistreamers, such as combined chats.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints. Just keep on being amazing!

James from Carolina Weather Group

A must have for streamers

The Restream platform (channels, comments, monitor, etc.) has greatly consolidated two major things for us: The steps needed to go live, and the number of browser tabs needed to maintain quality of service. Hands down, I would recommend Restream.

Pros

Restream was a game changing for us. We specialize in live, weather coverage. Sometimes that means unplanned, time-sensitive, storm coverage. Restream allows us to go live to all of our platforms quicker than any other platform we've ever used. Restream allows us to go live to many platforms with few clicks. With Restream, we go live to multiple platforms with less clicks than it would take to manually go live on Facebook alone. If you're not using Restream, you're doing it wrong.

Cons

The team at Restream seems to always be innovating and trying to stay up-to-date with the latest each platform has to offer. Naturally I assume they're restrained by available API access to those platforms, which isn't their fault. I wish I could do a few more things, such as giving my Facebook streams different video names and post descriptions. I also wish I could use Restream to control the crossposting opportunities seen natively on Facebook.

Joshua from JoshTurveyMusic

Live Streaming Essential!

Restream has allowed me to connect multiple Live Streaming accounts to one central, affordable and user friendly platform. It will be hugely beneficial in helping me to grow my business as a Live Streamer and connect with a wider community. The customer service they provide has been incredible so far - they even helped me choose the best broadcasting software for my needs. I thoroughly recommend Restream for anyone looking to get started with Live Streaming or to expand into new platforms. It is an incredible tool for the modern streamer!

Pros

Restream is a fantastic option for linking multiple live streaming platforms together. By giving their users the option to stream to different websites simultaneously, Restream enables the user the maximize their reach and integrate different platforms in a way that wasn't possible before. Added to that, whilst there is a premium option for power users, many of the advanced features are completely FREE! Some of my favourite features include: - The ease of setup and the efficiency in connecting/linking multiple accounts such as (YouTube, Twitch & Facebook). - The incredible support they offer on their website - The seamless integration with Open Broadcast Software (OBS) - The analytics they provide as well as the report they email to you after the live stream. - Restream Chat. This app is available for free. It enables the user to connect the chats/comments from different platforms so that you can see and respond to all the comments from one place!

Cons

Given that I'm still new to Live Streaming, I'm yet to formulate a complete picture of everything I need to ensure my Live Streams are operating at the optimum capacity. My early impressions of Restream have been extremely positive and they already offer more options than I currently need. As such, I don't have any negatives to note here. Restream does what it says on the tin and executes it with aplomb!

Dominik from Xinik & XBeats

I love Restream!

Since I have discovered Restream, my streams have become much more active with people coming from all over. My YouTube channel, My Twitch channel and my Mixer channel. If I don't particularly have a lot of activity on my YouTube Streams, Twitch and Mixer make up for it. It took me a while to get used to using Restream but once I got the basics I have a blast every time! Restream has also introduced FTL servers for streaming meaning real time interactions with all of my streams!

Pros

The fact that this software is free of use to everyone is amazing! You can stream to pretty much every streaming platform you can think of at the same time. Simple to set up and Restream has cool features like Restream Bot, their own Restream Chat which connects all the streaming platforms into one chat and much more. Restream has also introduced FTL servers for streaming meaning real-time interactions with all of my streams!

Cons

Some of the features need polishing. For example, I have to restart my Restream Chat every now and then because the messages don't show up. Restream doesn't really have a lot of chose of games to update your streams in one, but rather having to go to each individual stream and change the game manually.

Thomas from Vitilia Group

The best rebroadcast service on the market

We’ve been using this service since we wanted to broadcast on all platforms, but we tried creating our own software based on Wowza but it never worked, thanks to ReStream we now, got an audience all around the world on all platforms

Pros

The service is online and required only the RTMP URL to be modified in the broadcast software (original source) then all happens on the dashboard it’s so easy !

Cons

The Chat Software implemented in the Web Service got few issues but I think they will resolve this later.

Free to use

Incompatibility

elias from burberry

restream quality

its helped me build my brand further which I'm thankful for but maintaining 3 different stream formats is difficult. such as mods subscriptions and gifts. other than that it does what it's intended to do.

Pros

the ability to unify people across many platforms and give them the chance to experience the stream service you provide. being able to reach a larger demographic is fantastic for brand building

Cons

the fact that its spread across many platforms even with the chat system in place I won't be able to recognise what viewers are from what platform, and veiwers will also be confused to whose questions I'm answering and chat systems provide a human connection that is what people mainly join in on a stream for otherwise they will go watch a pre-made video on youtube. so perhaps a way to show where people are from, and some banners or links for people to use the restream chat and communicate over the many platforms along with me. similar to discord or whatsapp, but for all people in a stream.

Anthony from Huntington Ingalls Industries

Overview of Restream

Like I said in my pros about the service, I use it every time I stream. I stream either everyday or every other day and I have had no problems at all connecting to a stable server for any platform I wish to stream on.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. Even somebody brand new to streaming can navigate their simplistic menu and add their channels to the service to be able to use it. They’ve even added automatic chat pop ups for when you go live using obs studio so you don’t have to manually open them! I use Restream every time I stream because it’s extremely reliable and allows me to stream on multiple platforms without overloading my pc.

Cons

Honestly there’s not anything to dislike about the service.. if you don’t like it then that means you just had a different service preference or something.

Charles from RedBlueTalk

Everything I look for in software as a service

Excellent overall experience. For a while I didn't feel a need to stream on multiple platforms, but then they came out with Restream Studio, and that brought be back. I tried other platforms, but the guests couldn't figure them out. Studio was an extremely successful extension of an already excellent service.

Pros

1/ You can stream on multiple platforms as promised, and it's extremely interview-friendly. 2/ With very little knowledge, anybody can have access to a larger audience. 3/ They added guest management system that makes it ridiculously easy to do interviews. I've never had a single guest fail to connect from any platform. This is important to me because my guests are not tech savvy.

Cons

Understanding how to aggregate chat is hard. Just need some better documentation, but it can certainly be done.

Reasons for Choosing Restream

I had used Restream previously to stream to FacebookLive and Periscope. It worked well, so I thought let's see what Restream Studio can do. And it was great.

Reasons for Switching to Restream

1/ My interview guests were having a hard time connecting. 2/ Quality of the stream resolution was inconsistent, and is better on Restream.

sebastian from Broadcast Media

Multi-streaming at it's finest

Honestly I have nothing but good things to say about Restream. What restream was designed to do does it so well. When first starting on the website everything is clean and easy to locate. It is beginner and user friendly, it's far from overwhelming. And again the convenience to stream on multiple platforms is a dream come true for those that want to.

Pros

Restream gives you the opportunity to stream on multiple platforms with ease. My favorite thing about restream is that they give you the opportunity to test other streaming platforms all at once. For example, at one point I considered to stream on Youtube and so I did with two other platforms all at once. Turns out I didn't find Youtube being the right choice for me. I'm glad that I was able to find out that a certain platform was not for me with out setting aside the other platforms I have worked on.

Cons

I don't have any complaints with restream, they have updates every so often. My only issue that I have EVER had was Restream's Chat and a couple of times I had trouble reconnecting platforms with restream and these platforms would disconnect on their own. But again with updates it was all resolved.

Andrew from Drewsif Design.LLC

It’s a streamers toolbox

I’ve been using Restream for years and it’s always been pretty solid. Very few bugs and if there ever is they are on top of it.

Pros

Being able to broadcast to all platforms is nice and it adds some hidden features like being able to test your stream by turning off all channels. The restream chat app is always really nice even if you only stream on one platform.

Cons

The new chat app is missing features the old one had like being able to play a sound every time a new chat comes in. There is a feature like this in the new chat but you can’t change the sound. The old chat also had a bot that is not present in the new app. There also used to be a way to view your stream health on all platforms but I can’t seem to find it anymore.

Making multiple platforms feel like one!

I've been using Restream.io ever since their earliest days. Back then, it was glitchy and could drop your streams without notice. Was a bit frustrating, but seeing how they have improved both the service and stability is refreshing to witness. Its extremely reliable and for a consistent daily streamer, that is a breath of fresh air.

Pros

Setting up 3-4 different platforms to stream to is extremely easy. Then, once its setup, it becomes a set-and-forget situation and it works flawlessly every time.

Cons

CHAT! There is a relatively crude chat program that is supposed to send chats from all platforms to each other so that all your viewers get the conversations in all chats, but it doesn't work very well and has almost zero customization. Would love to see this improved.

Chris from Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Multi Streaming Done Right!

Overall it’s been excellent and I wish I had started using it sooner!

Pros

Streaming to multiple platforms is already great, but the best part is compiling all the chats in one tool so I don’t need to monitor several web pages at once! Then having the option for chats from one channel to be posted to the others is another great addition that makes the experience more cohesive

Cons

There’s not a lot to complain about. One thing I would change is being able to post separate messages to the different social media channels since some might benefit from hashtags or @ mentions that the others might not. Additionally, the transcoding is a bit too expensive to be practical. At least for small streamers

Caleb Cay from Tokyo Creative

Extra line of security and quality for any stream

My experience with restream has always been good and its nearing the point where I dont think I could see myself streaming not using Restream.io

Pros

It simplifies a lot of the stressful and confusing things about streaming. The vast amount of services it's compatible with makes you unafraid to experiment with new services outside of just twitch and facebook. It's also one of the only services that makes streaming to facebook.gg far less of a headache. It does a better job than even facebook itself. the pricing is affordable and reasonable and the customer support is top tier.

Cons

I wish there were more options regarding social alerts. Such as being able to schedule them and having them not trigger say if you have to stop your stream and then re start right away. But thats a very small gripe compared to the overall value you're getting.

Xi from Twitch

The Best Way to Stream!

Having used Restream for over two years, Restream let me grow two significant audiences on Twitch and YouTube rather than one. It's been excellent!

Pros

The ability to stream to major and smaller platforms with ease! This allows me to access a larger possible audience without having to pick and dedicate myself to one. Additionally, it allows me to interact with them through the multi-platform chat and have more in-depth and useful statistics.

Cons

Some functions have had issues and it hasn't been the smoothest experience. For a time the stream dropped frames from Restream and sometimes Restream chat can't keep up. Thankfully, support fixes these quickly once the issue is raised!

Gino from Computer Games

Restream is Useful

So great to be able to get my whole community from all platforms together without anyone missing out on any of the live streams and live content.

Pros

The amount of services and playforms you can multi stream to is wonderful. The ease of changing all titles at the same time has been a wonderful addition to the service since it was implemented. It is quite easy and reliable to use restream to all accounts and platforms. Plus the different campaigns

Cons

Sometimes i feel like the FTL setting doesnt worn too well and bitrate falls a bit and even though it works well with mixer it doesnt go well with twitch and i cant make individual changes to the settings.

Reasons for Switching to Restream

I liked what i heard about other platforms and restream let me submit my content to all platforms at the same time LIVE. So convenient

King from Simplecrafters Gaming

Industry: Computer Games

im not good with review titles

my experience using restream since i heard about is awesome i like having the ability to stream to all my social medias in one setting it also helps solve half of my rendering issues i have with most of them since i cant seem to get the correct setting so restream does that for me i just have to make it work with the settings to restream & works perfectly with no issues unless its authing my accounts i have some issues like mixer changing there agreement few years later saying they want to verify who streams on there service after so many years of being a free service

Pros

i like the part how i can use all streaming service in one service to stream to freely unlike other services where they charge retarded amounts of money when they all can be used to stream for free as well

Cons

i dont like the part how certain streaming services are not added i ask support about it & they say they will get a word in with there support team about adding them but never happens its like 4 months until something gets added even if it does get added

Mark from Entertainment

The best of the Streaming World

As a standard gaming/streamer, I will say that restream has given me the opportunity to get to the maximum audience, and the fact that they do try to make sure each source works (even when it's unsuccessful) consistently, makes them a "Must" use if you're a personal or professional streamer in the internet world.

Pros

Basically, if you are a streamer of any sort, and you want to reach out as far as you can, Restreram.io is definitely the software for you. Easy to set up, easy to adapt and reach out to as many platforms as possible.

Cons

The chat windows are not the most intuitive, so making sure your chat is up and running with a stream site that may / may not have API is not a sure thing. Losing a stream source may not become immediately noticeable, unless you're looking into the dashboard indepth.

Nathanael from Slackers Undercover

Reach Far and Wide

Extremely positive experience. Our team covers different angles to various platforms simultaneously, but sometimes, it's just not possible to have everyone on deck for an event. Restream allows for a member to opt out if necessary without shrinking our potential visibility, and frankly, that's fantastic.

Pros

Ease of use and convenience. It's fantastic for when you have an event and want to make sure all your bases are covered at once. It's no longer a question of, "If my team can't commit for a day and I alone stream to this platform over here, who am I leaving out over there?" You're covered. With Restream you're a one man army on all fronts.

Cons

Not much I'd consider a con. Sometimes the Restream chat across platforms is a tad temperamental. I'd say the only real dislike is the auto-fill into descriptions and titles upon start of stream that says "Restreamed with Restream.io". I understand the need to advertise a service in use, but perhaps a customization of the message or adjustment to placement if it's in a longer description, maybe even a premium to remove it altogether. Right at the top can feel a bit intrusive at times.

Thomas from Tommy Tourettes

Years of daily use with very rarely a problem

I started streaming "Not Financial Advice" a couple years ago and have barely stopped streaming ever since, partly thanks to Restream. Unfortunately I've yet to garner significant viewership but Restream is a also a great tool to make sure that I don't often miss interaction from the occasional viewers, which of course increases the chances that they will return.

Pros

The ability to stream to multiple platforms using one bandwidth stream and such low latency is a feature that I feel quite lucky to enjoy for free.

Cons

Unfortunately, for the last few months, sending a message from the Restream application for Windows 10 causes the embedded chat window to show the same message multiple times from every connected platform. I solve this problem by replying from my discord channel as much as possible though.

Alex from Entertainment

Restream - for the streamer who doesn't want to settle

I use Restream to direct my live video to multiple platforms. I use it to stream onto Twitch, Mixer and DLive at the same time.

Pros

Restream offers livestreamers the ability to direct their stream to multiple platforms directly from their streaming software. It is simple to use, easy to setup with your software and offers many platforms for users to stream to, and keeping the list updated with new platforms as they become available.

Cons

Considering it is free, the feature set is great. However, I would like the option to easily be able to create accounts and setup restream through the non-english streaming platforms it offers. As someone who only speaks english but would like to connect with those on Chinese/Korean streaming platforms, this does pose a difficulty for me. It would be a great feature for Restream to offer easy account setup on these platforms to use with Restream.

Xi from Twitch

My Two Year+ Experience with Restream

Pros

I like the ease to restream to different platforms and a very good chat that integrates it all.

Cons

I really dislike that the chat often cannot keep up with the chat, the delay in the chat and the fact the web and desktop chat aren't the same. One can play gifs and show pictures but not have emotes show up while the other can show emotes from all platforms such as Frankerfacez but cannot play any gif or pictures. This difference makes no sense to me along with the major delay and freezes with chat when many people are watching.

Leroy from The 1nteger TV

Best service for streaming to multiple platforms at once!

All good, never had any problems thus far (waiting on a refund for a mistaken taken payment today, should be fine) whether it being service, information or payment stuff.

Pros

-Easy to use. -Good and reliable infrastructure. -Affordable for the most part. -Chat bot that allows people on different platforms to communicate as if on the one.

Cons

-Some of the options / services are a bit too pricey such as the trans-coding option, more affordable options could be offered there since generally you're talking about only Twitch which has issues on slow connections with 1080p as oppose to most other mainstream options. -Changing payment method for some service options require you to cancel the main account first which is odd.

Stephen from Nolbro

Easy to setup and use

I found Restream very easy to setup, there are guides if needed but you can quickly get this setup for xSplit or OBS. I'm currently using restream to send my stream to mixer, twitch, smashcast and dlive without any problems.

Pros

Easy to setup, able to change the game and title for most services from the dashboard. Able to connect social media accounts and send a message when you go live. Ability to stream to a large number of services.

Cons

Adds a little to the stream delay. Can only stream to multiple channels on the same service if you pay (use to be free)

Calvin from Cal920c Gaming

Industry: Civil Engineering

Testing, Streaming, Switching

Restream has been an absolute necessity in my streaming career, and as a set-dev streamer, it has allowed me to do my job so much better than if I were to not have it. I sincerely hope it is a platform that continues to be expanded and improved.

Pros

Whether it's for a quick stream, or for an extended session, Restream has been the perfect platform to allow me to quickly stream to all my platforms at once, or select different platforms for different streams. It allows me to do this quickly using a user-friendly Web-based GUI rather than juggling stream keys moments before going live. It has taken the headache out of changing settings for different service providers (twitch, mixer, facebook, etc.) with no noticeable loss in quality or increased stream delay.

Cons

A lot of the times my viewers complain that the title hasn't changed or my category is incorrect. This has been an on-and-off issue for me and not something I've been able to pinpoint. Using the mass title editor is convenient, but it doesn't always work it would seem.

The best tool for live streaming!

When I started streaming, I wanted to not be tied down to just one platform, and the fact that I was able to find restream, and being a streaming n00b, easily set it up and use it, was amazing. I have recommended Restream to MANY other users and helped them set it up. They too are extremely satisfied customers! Excellent work Restream! I am probably your number 1 fan!

Pros

This software allows me to not only post my live stream to multiple services at once, but it also allows me to post social media messages to the main ones I use, to post my live links, as well as a message! The fact that you also get a report on your stream afterwards makes it even better for technical people like myself to ensure I deliver the best possible experience to my viewers!

Cons

There is absolutely nothing I don't like about the software, it absolutely 100% fills my every need!

Jon from Freelancer

Restream is the Best

I have only great things to say about Restream. The pros of the product so outweigh the cons that the cons actually become fairly irrelevant

Pros

I use Restream to broadcast my livestreams to 4 different platforms. Its easy to set up and simple. The combined chat feature and Chat Bot put all my viewers comments into a single chat window so I don't have to have multiple stream chats open to catch everyone's messages.

Cons

Streaming to my Facebook Page costs $$ but streaming to my personal page doesn't.

KENRICKS from Uncle Rasta

Industry: Performing Arts

#1 & Best platform for Multistreaming

Absolute Perfection in every sense of the word

Pros

Restream is the best platform for Multistreaming, none of the competition even comes remotely close, from the ease of setting up and using the service to the generosity of them (Restream) giving us multiple free channels to stream. Words can't do them enough justice

Cons

None, because honestly looking for any reason to criticise the platform would a lie, Restream simply is priceless and a leader in the world of Multistreaming

Laura from Self-Employed

Helps You Grow

I have been streaming since the early days when Ustream was free as well as Livestream.com. So a long time. But I have always stagnated with growing my channel. Too many people refuse to join Picarto and beg me to stream elsewhere and with how hard it has been to get subs, it became very difficult to juggle between streaming on three different sites. Restream broke a barrier I have been craving for years! My overall experience has been very positive. It’s easy, no lag, no noticeable issues and best of all no lag! I joined the discord group in case I needed help but found answers there first without having to look too hard. Since using Restream I haven’t stopped recommending it. The funny thing is there’s a misconception that Restream will cause a lot of lag. I make sure to add this bit of info when sharing my thoughts.

Pros

I like the speed of multi streaming without putting a strain on my system.

Cons

The chat you can download often won’t connect with Picarto

Zechariah from RealityRaptorTV

Industry: Broadcast Media

Restream has helped me more then anything!

What i guess i explained some it in the paragraphs above. But it just really has been one of the most helpful tools ive used wvery since i started streaming. Between the ease of use, the ability to help my platform grow by streaming through multiple platforms. Even the chat has made ot easy for me to keep up with everybody. I have been able to have more confidence in my stream and feel more successful juzt with being able to do more with such ease.

Pros

When i first found out. I really just was blown away with the ease of use. And the abilities of the platform. But then as i set it up. I realized you could even chose titles and games and just instantly fell in love. It has safed me SO much time when starting a stream. Especially seeming i stream to 4 platforms.

Cons

What i liked least was at first some things arent explained. But i just figures it out. Like if your doing all title and game uaing the overall part. It only has a few specific games. So i have to go in and individually change the games. And that kinda defeats the purpose of it being "quicker". Also within Restream chat it wont pick up Facebook.p Probably harder to do but i end up missing people because im paying attention to my restream messenger.

Ryan from Air Flow, Inc.

My Go-To

Restream has been my go to for years, and recently there has been an uptick with new features and integrations that makes me excited for the future.

Pros

My favorite part about restream is how quickly and easily it is to get running. You can join and be streaming to all your services in literally just minutes.

Cons

Currently you cannot change the game on all your services at the same time unless it is in the "most popular" games on the services. You have to change by service, one by one.

Dan from Mangermouse Productions

Restream is the place for me.

Restream has allowed me to grow as a creator and provide my content to numerous platforms and viewers, it has built my brand, my name and my persona all thanks to the services provided by Restream.

Pros

Restream is entirely universal, very simple to set up even for those that don't have great technical knowledge. Especially amazing for creators who are just starting or those wanting to provide content to numerous providers. It's very consistent, support are always on hand to help, including the discord server.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about Restream, I can see others views at times, that if you are starting to stream, the prices of services and how long they last before renewel can be difficult to manage, but in my own experience, I have not found any issues so far.

Chad from Chaddystechstuff

Restream IO

Awesome service, very reliable, not to difficult to use. Allows users to stream to multiple platforms simultaneously.

Pros

Multi platform streaming simultaneously with one outgoing feed from your system. Compatible with twitch , YouTube, Facebook, and just about everything you can think of.

Cons

Difficult for lower level computer users to use as it requires a bit of navigation and linking of accounts through ip addresses.

Far better reliability.

Jack from Flightsimmer101

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

The best thing I’ve ever used

I am finding that both my YouTube and twitch channels are flying high as I can stream to both at the same time !

Pros

Cons

I think that tutorials and extra help could be offered to new users so that they can get set up and going easily .

Ray from Arts & Crafts

Digital artist woes turned to joy

I don't have to pick and choose anything, I can go one place and stream on multiple sites.

Pros

There are so many sites I am using and I have the convenience of using only one for the most part--- or just being able to select and choose which sites I want to use. Restream pretty much streams most websites even some of the unpopular ones/little known ones. It's so amazing and it literally makes me happy.

Cons

Ah as for the cons, the set up for the restream code/link its kinda rough if you don't know what RTMP or FTP or something like that is. It got confusing for me. Ah or the specifics for some of the places they have like "Miami" sort of thing, and I don't live in Miami but I think it works the same??? maybe?? Ah there needs to be a better chat option because right now I'm working on one screen and I cant have the chat up or it lags my computer. and keeping the browser open is poop. I would like to suggest getting a client to download much like streamlabs and slap the chat in it and it would be three million percent better. I know its not easy to do but if you did I would definitely be happy to donate to restream.