• Pros

• "Ease of use and functionality and fantastic customer service-rapid, precise and clear. The best of any platform I use and they respond in a few hours."

• "Easy to use, great video training tools, inexpensive, very flexible features and fast support. The ease of putting together a professional looking "live" webinar is amazing."

• "Almost everything. Price, ability to stream to FB, eas of use, you can insert prerecorded videos, beautifully looking offers"

• Cons

• "Still a bit pricey.... but worth it. There is also a short delay for viewers"

• "I wish the platform were a little more flexible, but they're adding features all the time. It's not a deal-breaker by any means."

• "no live chat for webinarjam issues - had to buy a conceirge ticket just to get a human. the double saves to get out of each section are also a bit clunky too but I can deal ok with that "

Browse WebinarJam Reviews

Philippe A from OneMobiz

So Glad We Bought EverWebinar (from WebinarJam) We absolutely love it

EverWebinar allows us to run webinars to promote our business 24/7/365 in any countries in multiple languages. EverWebinar provides a fantastic ROI.

Pros

We had a dream: What if we could build a system that would allow us to get everything done for our Automated Webinars inside Facebook Messenger? We recently purchased Everwebinar. What if we could make it even better by offering such a smooth and seamless experience that we would get signup and attendance rate through the roof. This was the plan: From signup to delivery of a branded url to the webinar, reminders before the webinar, follow-up messages if they missed the webinar, attended but left early, watched but did not buy etc, ... All done in Messenger. With open rate in Messenger up to 100% and 10x higher CTR than email we thought this would be a game changer for us. We have spent 3 days and almost 3 nights trying to create this system. It was freaking hard to get all the pieces work together. We failed and failed more. It has been the most challenging automated workflow we've ever built. We were exhausted, our brains fried & froze. We hit a massive roadblock and spent 24 hours just on a "little tiny" piece of the puzzle: getting it to work no matter what the timezone of the user is, no matter which On-Demand time they choose. We were almost there 99%. And then we had a moment of grace. We made it. And now It works beautifully. So if you ever had the same dream now you know it is possible. If you want to test it for yourself check our webinar on "How to create Chatbots and Automated Marketing".

Cons

We would love to have schedule code for Just in Time webinar. I it.have contacted support about this and the tech team is working on

Jonathan from WalletWin

Good but not great - perhaps a necessary evil

We use webinar jam to host live webinars.

Pros

It's pretty dang quick to set up a webinar. There are two options - express and full - and you can switch between them at will. What I love is that you can set up offers to show up so attendees just have to click a button to get to the sales page instead of typing in a URL.

Cons

Sometimes the slide transitions don't work correctly. Sometimes it's hard to get other hosts in the room. The registration and thank you page templates are hardly customizable and you can't use your own custom-built thank you page. The user interface is clunky and ugly. It fails to send emails sometimes, too.

Barbara from Big Bear Cool Cabins

Online webinars for all your needs

Overall a great software and I plan on continuing to use in the future.

Pros

Great software online for online webinars, live casting and streaming. I use WebinarJam for all of these purposes. Super easy to utilize.

Cons

So far I have nothing negative to say about WebinarJam as of today. I recommend it to anyone looking for online webinars and live streaming.

Lisandro from E-learning

EverWebinar by WebinarJam is very easy to use and still running!

We have never actually used WebinarJam itself but the EverWebinar platform by WebinarJam and it's been awesome. Despite the lack of certain things we wish it had, it's easy to know what's happening with the webinars (we still have webinars running even though they have been there for years). Loving it after years of use.

Pros

The ease of use. Our team and I love the step by step process to put your evergreen webinar up (it's like they take you by hand). We love the video tutorials; there's one for almost every step, no matter how small it is! And they are very well done. Another thing we appreciate is the ability to set your evergreen webinar as it was a live webinar: dynamic attendees, messages that can appear at certain times, the automated product offer cards, etc.

Cons

Even though it is very easy to use and set up, the UI feels dated and it lacks some features the competition has: like a more robust tracking system that can help us know exactly where to improve our message in the funnel (although they seem to be improving on this). Also, we don't like it depends on Google Hangouts/Youtube (a video MUST be uploaded to another platform like YouTube and the URL pasted into the video source). Finally, another thing that annoyed us was when they updated it to version 2.0: we weren't notified and we had to move to the new version in a rush so our webinar won't stop running. I remember it was not that easy of a process and took us by surprise.

russ from ScaredMoneyMedia

WebinarJam in a Jam

WebinarJam allowed me to broadcast to a captive audience and interact with viewers. It was not as expensive as GoToMeeting and other products and seemed to have a lot of potential for the future. There were upgrades which promised more than could be delivered, and functionality which I was counting on disappeared. For example, a big reason for paying to upgrade was the ability to stream live to Facebook. This disappeared for unexplained reasons, and they kept saying that they were working on it, and blaming Facebook, but it never returned. A second problem was that the ability to stream your webinars to your own Website disappeared. After a couple of years, it seemed obvious that the company's owners were putting more and more of their effort in providing evergreen pre-recorded webinars and were launching a New Product that was a Content Management System and Funnel Building product, and little attention was being paid to upgrading webinarjam. The people who had originally been involved with promoting the product and supported in weekly broadcasts disappeared, and the lag issues never improved and now there seem to be connectivity problems. The scope within which you can use the product seems to have shrunk, and I now use other products which allow more presenters and are cheaper.

Pros

It gave me an alternative to GoToMeeting, and seemed to offer great flexibility, and features important to marketers and people offering training.

Cons

The lag between broadcasters and receivers. Small number of Presenters, and the failure to maintain integration with Facebook Live. I feel like the owners just moved on to developing other products.

WebinarJam is Awesome!

I would have preferred to give my review after using the software, because it is too early to say what benefits I have achieved from using it. I have not yet had my first LIVE webinar, and am still doing test runs, which are not very good right now. So, ask me again in a few weeks.

Pros

I love the fact most things are already done for you, like Thank You page templates that are very cool. Most things you only need to upload or accept the suggested items. Also, every step of the way, there is a short video to explain the process. And the Customer Service is the bomb!

Cons

It is not as intuitive as one would presume. The short videos are good, but they are done too fast for beginners to grasp. If one doesn't already have an idea how to use similar SaaS software, one would be lost. Thank God for Customer Service!

Alexis from Almamater

commercial webinars

The experience as a participant is good, in terms of the efficiency of live webinars, email automation and tracking

Pros

platform oriented to online marketing, with many options to track participants and especially sales oriented

Cons

excessively commercial, it is a very marketing oriented environment and little to the educational environment

Michal from Creative Mind Micha Taszycki

A lot of features but lacks quality

It provides a lot of features in a single product for a fair price. I can recommend it if you are just starting in webinars.

Pros

It's a complete solution if you need to organize a webinar. It provides landing pages for registration, thank you page and one for users waiting for the webinar. It allows you to send email reminders and provides automated replay to send after the event. It gives you an option to integrate with third party services. During the event it allows you to display slides and offers. And it allows you to have multiple hosts on a single event.

Cons

The quality. It's the number one complaint from my audience. Both sound and video quality is far from perfect. Event though it supports streaming to youtube, the video and sound is highly compressed.

Arthur from Websites voor Therapeuten

The best functions for a webinar system

Pros

The best thing about WebinarJam and Everwebinar are all the options to implement for automating your webinar and using it as a full marketing channel.

Cons

After using this for a couple of years, i'm still missing a custom succcesspage. Like... why isn't this still here as a number one webinar/marketing platform? This helps for upsells and better tracking for advertisement.

Ian R. from Creato Performance Solutions

Everwebinar Review

Pros

Ability to put prior webinar content on professional platform for people to access (other than youtube).

Cons

Some features are deceptive to simulate real webinar and real chat (we don't use those), the analytics are extremely limited and don't produce an output file.

WebinarJam: Makes Webinars Easy and Profitable

Pros

We run multiple webinars a month as a way of outlining our product solutions to prospective new customers. These webinars deliver a consistent flow of sales for our business. WebinarJam is integral to us doing this. WebinarJam simplifies all of the set up and running of webinars so we can just focus on the content and delivery. It integrates with all of our tracking and mailing list systems. Makes it super easy to prepare sales webinars with pre-defined "buy buttons" etc. And we can interact with clients in real time chat during the call, answering any questions / dealing with objections as they arise. WebinarJam automates all of the registration, confirmation and reminder notifications and can even handle replay pages. You can configure the webinar in "express mode" which is super quick to get up and running - or you can dive into the "full configuration" mode which gives you total control over every conceivable option. I particularly love how it integrates with ClickFunnels so we can build custom registration pages - and how it tags people in our email CRM so we know who attended / didn't attend / showed up late and/or stayed engaged throughout the webinar, so we can customise their followup. It also integrates with Zapier - which opens up plenty of options for other integration. A very versatile tool.

Cons

One frustrating thing about WebinarJam - is really the flip side of such a powerful platform... - there are so MANY options, that at times it can be hard to figure where to find what you need. And the UI feels a little dated. There are times when a modern UX would be super helpful - for example, type-ahead searching in an unordered drop-down list containing hundreds of options is pretty much standard these days - but in WebinarJam, you have to scroll all the way through the list to find what you want. Hopefully this will be addressed in time.

Joseph from Chancellor, J.D., M.B.A.

Outstanding and comprehensive information delivery and client satisfying system. Evergreen too!

Pros

It's not just the software. The creators are truly experts in the field. As a professional consultant that is expected to be ahead of the curve, I am surrounded by truly accomplished and relevant industry leaders. Meaning that my search was likely intended to achieve very similar results as anyone that would typically become one of my clients by watching one of my webinars. Which because this product is created for today's evergreen and create once deliver 24/7 scale to freedom I have modeled a 7 figure business that literally takes a weekend of hard press work up to six weeks of part-time effort to complete. That will then do the rest of the heavy lifting. Ideal for coaches, trainers, infor product makers, workshops, lead generation, networking, team meetings and the list is as big as your imagination.

Cons

my only con.... keeping it real and such... is some of the people that are getting famous by the leaders of the company tend to be clicky... and fail to recognize those of us that come from a different culture such as law, professionals of other sectors, and so on. They love to talk about millions in sales and sales sales... sales... when those of us with truly professional credentials expect without hype to make millions or frankly, billions... and never once have to speak about it because our clients aren't in that state of mind. So, even in a post like this one where i'm tryig to leave an accurate con...I still refer to the crazy amount of money you can make if you learn what I've learned and you use the models the way that are intended. Of course that's what I spend much of my time consulting clients on.

Okay webinar software

Overall WebinarJam was a decent software, if a bit overpriced. But it worked well for what I needed and for that I must give them credit. In my opinion, there are other products on the market that can give you what you need at a better price point.

Pros

I used WebinarJam for about 3 years when I first launched my website. Someone whose site I admired recommended them, so I signed up. At the time I was using Google Hangouts and their solution (an overlay over Google Hangouts) was a perfect fit. It gave me analytics for my Hangout and I could track who attended and who signed up but didn't show.

Cons

My least favorite part of the software was the price. I always thought I was paying far too much for what I was receiving. And when YouTube Live became a thing I jumped ship and haven't looked back. The person who recommended WebinarJam still uses the software. I don't get the appeal.

Amir from www.LiveGuitar.de

I love WJ, it's a great software and will still rise to greater heights in the time to come.

Pros

Ease of use, great support, Great interface, Great website templates (which I don't use, I am using Clickfunnels)

Cons

- Some features available in the old WJ are not available in the new (like that admins can see who (by name) is attending live during the webinar. - No support for 3rd party AV equipment which is essential when using WJ professionally ( I had bought an expensive 3rd party card (BlackMagicDesign) to be able to use my SonyA6300 for HQ image during webinars - then chrome automatically updated to the newest version in the background (which cannot be prevented by any means) and suddenly my whole setup didn't work anymore - it took me days to figure out the it was the newest chrome update together with the WJ chrome plugin that caused by camera not to be selectable in the WJ Live Room testing.) - I would prefer to be in touch with 1 customer support team member instead of 5 different ones (I know there is a trade off between responsiveness and # of support people involved but in my last support request I was in touch with 5 different people.) - No backup of Webinars // No Undo option if webinar is deleted accidently - No (automatic) mass signup of a list of people to a new webinar - No transfer of a list of users from one webinar to another (People who register to a webinar sign up for a ongoing series of webinars, now if I change the schedule or anything I have been advised to create a new webinar of statistics will not work properly)

Michelle from Refleqt

The platform is very intuitive and the customer support very prompt and helpful.

A new sales channel that gives you the oportunity to invest little time mostly, little resources, but you can reach a large amount of people, meaning more possible clients for your business . We got to people easy and they were more likely to participate to something that doe not imply leaving home or office. Saves them time and us money. :)

Pros

I like that its so intuitive that you can learn to use it by yourself, only watching the videos in the platform. It pretty much gives you all the elements to make a cool webinar. And reach out to people around the world if you choose to. Its very structures and the steps are very clear once you enter the platform. Gives variety for landing pages, reccomandations and most of all, if you have any problem, even if its your fault, the customer support team is very helpful and understanding.

Cons

There are a fiew features i would like to be more colourful and permissive with the users ideas. The Thank you page and the pre LIVE one are a bit to simplist. It would be awsome if you can put SM logos and links, colours of your choice for the backround. The presenters picture is redimensioned and it s really hard to find one that is not distorsioned there, though it s little.

Very intuitive interface - makes webinar hosting easy

Pros

I like how the software has tutorials and step-by-step instructions on how to set up your webinars without much difficulty. The quality of the webinars is really good. Being able to pick which platform you wish to replay videos on is a nice feature, and I like how when I select YouTube that it automatically goes over and shows up on YouTube.

Cons

Lacks the ability to pause a recording to save replay viewers the hassle of watching what you don't want/need them to watch on the video. The price per month to use the platform may be prohibitive to some. There may be other free options that one can use instead. On replays, it's always nice to give viewers the ability to navigate and scroll through the video. The native platform viewer as far as replays lacks the ability to scroll. A mouse click pauses or restarts the video.

Dane from Marketing & Advertising

The product and support can best be summarized in one word; enviable.

I'm still counting them... At the end of the day, I would have never signed up for the service if I had to figure it out on my own. The level of support found here is something that others advertise, but do a pitiful job of delivering... Well done. Well done, indeed...

Pros

There are too many pros to list about the software. It's feature rich and works as described. What is most valuable to me is the support provided. Cust ssupport continues to be a magnificent gift. Without support of the caliber, EverWebinar would just be another tech provider and there are far too many of those already.

Cons

I would love to see more integration with other SMS gateways, such as Mobit.com, and ClickFunnels. Both of the aforementioned providers are critical to my overall marketing strategy.

Gideon from Galactic Journey

I love WebinarJam. I use it for my bi-monthly virtual panels, and it works like a charm.

I use WebinarJam for my bi-monthly "Tele-Conferences" (http://galacticjourney.org/tag/tele-conference/) These are virtual panels that allow me to present Galactic Journey seminars/Q&A sessions like we do at conventions, but without having to go anywhere.

Pros

The best part about WebinarJam is the flexibility. I bring Presenters in on the fly, add videos and polls during events. It's awesome. Attendees can tune in on any device, with any browser, from anywhere in the world. And WebinarJam is cheaper than any comparable solution on the market.

Cons

Until the new version, I didn't like that WebinarJam depended on Google Hangouts or the super long delay. Hangouts went down all the time, and it was difficult to configure. The new Jam doesn't use Hangouts, and it is super simple and bulletproof. I've never had a problem with my events.

Marc from Branding YOUniversity

Excellent experience. Rocky offered to personally help me if support took too long.

Pros

The old Webinar Jam was flawless. I'm looking forward to getting things working with the new JamCast. The Video Injections seem to timeout on the new Webinar Jam with Jam Cast.

Ben from Truth To Table

Customer/Technical Support is Solid

Pros

I like the feature set that comes out of the box with Webinar jam/Everwebinar. Very robust with lots to like including ease of use and user-friendly for quick set up/configuration. It helps us reach lots of people and offer great online training opportunities. Also, I've reached out recently with technical support questions and issues as our needs have expanded and we're implenting more evergreen webinars and expanidng our offerings. They've been very helpful in troubleshooting and super quick to respond which is really important when you have live and or evergreen webinars happening on a schedule.

Cons

Had issue with bandwidth, poor video quality for live broadcasts recently even though I had well above the basic internet and system requirements. It really would be great to improve the live video quality here.

Erik from Stafford Marketing (Serving entrepreneurs and business owners)

Simply the best in the business.

Automation of smart marketing funnels. Our clients love it.

Pros

Great documentation and support, and they listen to their customers. Not a fly-by-night operation like so many other SaS platforms we've tried to use in our business.

Cons

Tough to say. I would like more flexibility for split-testing pages against each other and also testing on multiple platforms (mobile, desktop, etc. etc.) but the team has done a great job of listening and putting out regular updates with updated functionality, so this isn't really a complaint.

Ray from Ray The Video Guy

Great Webinar Software With Great Marketing Tools

Been using this program since the day it came out. I have done hundreds of webinars with it, and made a ton of money using it.

Pros

Reliable, easy to use webinar tool. It has great marketing features such as product promotions, built-in video playing, ability to pre-load presentations, so presenters don't need to worry about their connection. It has a classroom feel, as viewers can 'raise their hand' and be brought into the presentation. Comments can be highlighted on the screen for people to see and much more! It automatically makes a playable replay, and gives you the video recording as well.

Cons

Still a bit pricey.... but worth it. There is also a short delay for viewers

Matthias from Opalesque Global Services LLC

Catastrophic support, just bought software and forced to transition to version 4 which DOES NOT WORK

Pros

seems all eays BUT IT DOES NOT WORK at all and support ignores you.

Cons

Catatrophic support that does not come back to you. But let's start with the beginning. Their webinar registration templates do not offer free form fields (I need additional information on webinar registrants such as "company type"). Then just one day after buying the software I am forced to do this - a RIDICULOUS PROCESS. However it does not work as NONE of my logons work. "Starting Jan 31st WebinarJam & EverWebinar 3.0 will no longer have the ability for new webinars to be set up and run. 1. First, you will need to click and go here 2. Once on that page simply click the forgot password text under the log-in button. 3. Enter your email address in the box and click reset my password. 4. Once complete, youll receive your new log-in credentials in your email inbox and youll be able to access the new platform. So I opened up support tickets WHICH I CANNOT ACCESS AS THE LOGON DOES NOT WORK! "if you would like to review your tickets, please follow these three simple steps: Visit our Helpdesk portal at https://home.webinarjam.com/contact Click on Support and then My Tickets. See screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/dwwrGmVCbF Log in using these credentials: Email: Password: " AND, of course, the PASSWORD RESET does not recognize my email! Now, don't get me wrong, I have been operating a web based business since 2003 and studied computer science, so I am usually good at setting up stuff but this is crap.

Jeff from Marketing Command LLC

Supreme Solution Backed By Proven Support & Guarantees

This is another excellent product... as always... and that brings me to my point for writing this particular review. While Webinar Jam is of extraordinary quality, I am focusing this review to acknowledge the integrity of the producers. It's simple... I know I can trustthe support team. I don't often need support but when I do... Boom it is there every time... within 24hours and with one touch solutions. On this occasion my thanks go to the team. If anyone lacks the experience of working with these guys... you are going to be taken care of. Actually this is THE example of how to do quality guarantees and customer service in any business.Thank you.

Pros

It flat out works better than any other options

Cons

I don't have any nit picks and when I come up with a wish list I'll speak up. thanks

John Spencer from JSE/Martin Management/Rank Dominator

GOT SUPPORT FEEDBACK in 3 MINUTES

it solved all my problems.

Pros

Awesome cool real people helped solve my challenge FAST! This product has made me A LOT OF MONEY and made my life a lot easier.

Cons

NONE... love this product/service. It's great working with smart people who understand my business.

Abby from Hoola Monsters

So Impressed!

Incredibly impressed so far. I have my first webinar tomorrow and have been running tests like crazy (another feature that I love). I'm just excited to get started

Pros

I tried a few other webinar platforms and none fit my needs the way WebinarJam does. I was able to easily customize my landing pages and generate links for marketing purposes. I love the follow up email options and the fact that I can add my offers right into the chat box during my Live sessions. It's truly amazing.

Cons

I just wish that I was able to pay monthly instead of the annual fee all at once. BUT - I'm hopeful that the success of my webinars will make this an easy expense to pay. I'm launching tomorrow and so excited about the possibilities.

MJ from Grateful Gordons LLC

Simplification & Efficiencey in a Nutshell!

So much business leverage, analysis, and reach. I was really able to diversify and even create new products with the ability to scale almost instantly. These software services are really invaluable tools that exponentially help my business grow.

Pros

Super user friendly but thinks of EVERYTHING. Any issues or leverage points, it's got you covered on all bases. I love how intuitive and detailed it is. But at the core, for everything that it's capable of and all that it's got to offer it's pretty simple and easy to learn.

Cons

If I had to be picky, there's a slight (and I mean very slight) learning curve. You have to look at this from the perspective of how much am I looking to accomplish? When you put it into ration, the learning curve is nothing compared to what you're capable of doing thereafter.

Katie from Rock Solid Study

User friendly and great tech support

Fantastic... - quality software - does more than enough to meet my needs. - brilliant support team when I need them - always resolve my issue and quickly.

Pros

Value for money Ease of use - both for set up and for client No need to install anything on the viewers end (unlike Zoom etc) so more will tune in to the webinar. Awesome customer/tech support when I have a query/issue. Simple landing pages ready made - and a good variety of them.

Cons

It used to be a little too easy to accidentally NOT save all emails and messages as you write and edit them, but now that's been much improved in the system. The pre-webinar survey used to be displayed clearly on the thank you page, but now the newer layout/set up means it isn't which means I'm getting less surveys completed by my registrants. Saving and downloading the chat isn't always perfect - have had a few issues with that, but not enough to bother me too much.

William from The Lindstrom, Inc.

Very pleased with this service.

Pros

WebinarJam has definitely grown up. Now that it has its own network and has nothing to do with Google Hangouts, and YouTube is an option, not a necessity, it's become super simple and robust. I love how easy it is to add presenters on the fly, to inject video, insert offers, and the new whiteboard is fun and useful. The interface is beautiful and works great. The system is stable and reliable. I like that it doesn't matter what browsers my attendees use. They can watch on desktops, laptops, pads, even phones. They don't have to download anything. And the price is just ridiculously cheap. It's seriously "forget I paid it" money.

Cons

There were lots of things that kept me from being a fully satisfied WebinarJam Studio customer. Google, YouTube, the initial setup complexity. All that's fixed. This new app is just about perfect.

Val from Word Wizard

So easy!

Pros

Intuitive and the interface is beautiful. I love the fact that I have the flexibility to customize the platform. My clients love the fact that they can actively interact with me and others.

Cons

I waited a long time for the new release, but it was absolutely worth the wait. That is the only con.

Yvete from The Declutterist

What a powerhouse tool for the internet marketer

Ease of use, set up, configuration.

Pros

The private room, the YouTube and Facebook Live options in going live. The customer service is great and responsive (wish they'd be a tad more prompt, but they're a big help when they get back to you in 24-28 hours).

Cons

I wish it was on part with Zoom--giving the ability to show your face as well as a slideshow. This is the cutting edge of webinars now.

I like it

Would recommend for your business. Great if you want to ensure you have a smooth recording and such

Pros

I like the integration between webinar jam and ever webinar. we use them to be able to host and repeat webinars frequently.

Cons

can be clunky and if you have paid webinars I have had issues when someone did not get the information with the link i cannot recreate without paying again .

Matthew from UnderstandingE

Not Renewing for a 3rd Year

We were "mostly" able to run a weekly mastermind using WebinarJam.

Pros

We have used WebinarJam for over 100 live events since late 2015. The support team are normally quick to respond when there is an issue and since the update, the new format is nicer than the previous version. When it works, it works, however when it frequently does not it is normally too late to be able to anything to rectify the situation with the attendees.

Cons

"Unreliable" - After using WebinarJam for two years now, we have found it to be unreliable. One week it will work, the next, the webinar has already ended, no emails have been sent or some other issue has arisen stopping the webinar from going ahead. "Expensive"- We are no longer willing to pay for a product that frankly Google Hangouts/YouTube Live can provide for free. And nope, we won't miss any "special features" in WebinarJam. Frankly Webinar has made us look stupid several times, today is the last day of it doing that.

Mike from Christian Church of Waterloo

WebinarJam Coupled with Everwebinar Makes an Unbeatable Marketing System

I am working with pastors and rural areas. WebinarJam nd EverWebinar allows me to work one-on-one with the pastors, and get their message out to the rest of the world. Incredible software.

Pros

To start with, WebinarJam, and EverWebinar are both easy-to-use systems. I especially appreciate the ease at which I can distribute a webinar, the attendees to my webinars do not have to download software like you have to do with some other webinar systems. I also like not having to worry about paying for certain levels of attendees.

Cons

It wasn't easy finding where my webinars are so I could download and edit them.

Sandra from Marketing Online

I love being able to do Webinars that are pre-recorder but look like live! the leverage is fantastic

Evergreen webinar so I create it once and keep using it which gives new leads and sales every week

Pros

the reminders, the fact that collects people's contacts to build my list, and that we can use the chat over and over again

Cons

I would like to have everyone inside on video like in zoom other than that I love everything else about it

Sophia from ANF

EverWebinar is an excellent platform. There are a few bugs and limitations, but overall it's great!

Pros

Ease of use. Friendly user interface. Extensive options. Ability to clone and copy webinars quickly.

Cons

Cross-browser and device support is hit and miss. Unable to customize sign-up form to remove unnecessary fields. Limited API integration and developer support.

Jorden from Bodies By Bench

I've tried several webinar services and this one I found the best

Pros

I won't name names but I've tried several other live webinar services and Webinar Jam, I thought, was the best out there at the time. Pretty easy set up, great tracking analytics, and overall good experience for the live attendees.

Cons

The page builder for building landing pages wasn't the most intuitive. And was somewhat limiting. For set up, some things weren't straight forward and I had to do quite a bit of research to figure it out.

Laura from Bodies by Bench

Very easy to use and was a game-changer in how I could provide content for others!

Pros

What I liked most about Webinar Jam was the ease of setting it up. Some webinar services are tricky and confusing. I thought theirs was simple and provided tutorial videos if you needed assistance. The features and functions of Webinar Jam was cutting edge.

Cons

The one drawback is it is kind of pricey. But if you are making money on your webinars then it can easily & quickly pay for itself.

Luke from Property Mastermind

Cancelled after several issues and returned to GoToWebinar

None. Just lots of wasted time and money.

Pros

We were attracted to Webinarjam because of the perceived value it offered against alternative providers.

Cons

It relies heavily on third party platforms (YouTube) and your YouTube channel must have at least 10,000 views to become enabled for Monetization which is a precondition to Webinarjam working correctly. Sadly we don't have 10,000 and after two months of applying with YouTube we are yet to be approved for Monetization. As the webinar is live streamed it also requires significant bandwidth. We have a good internet connection that works wonderfully with all of our other cloud solutions, but it isn't sufficient enough to run Webinarjam without major crashing issues. We run live Question & Answer webinars which don't work well with Webinarjam as there is a significant delay between the Presenter speaking and the Attendee hearing - it makes for really stunted conversation between both parties. This may not be an issue for one-way webinars, but ours are interactive and the delay is a significant an unavoidable by-product of their streaming set-up. We were drawn to the price tag in comparison to other providers, but we've learned you really do get what you pay for. After two months of numerous attempts and numerous consultations with Webinarjam we have been unable to run even one successful webinar. On this basis we asked for a refund and Webinarjam refused as it was outside their 30 day refund policy window.

Andrew from Ninoxus, Ltd.

Built a business in two weeks!

Two weeks ago I had an opportunity to split my business into two and start a web-only division that would give me a global presence but I had to move very quickly. With rep., it's two weeks later and I'm selling to clients all over the world!

Pros

I was up and running FAST! The intuitive nature of the platform combined with rep. concierge service had me selling registrations and posting videos in 14 days!

Cons

There is SO MUCH in terms of options, features, bells and whistles, it was easy to get lost some times during set up. The concierge service solved that problem.

Fagun from Samanvay Group

Never let us go live on time...so many issues...support is the worst part.. Nothing

Cons

There are no pros..they even delete the client phone numbers from data after client login using different device..and this thing is happening from last 6 months they are not able to solve it..they do not support multi time zone their tracking is false...it shows me that in my 3 hours webinar someone entered at 2 hour 55 min and stayed for 5 hours 30 min. I mean how is that even possible? I have contacted them regarding this and they always said they can not do anything about that. no proper integration with youtube live..so can't go live ..happened 3 times. no proper support. they always try to avoid you..when you place two webinars back to back...second webinar always shows that it is already completed. yesterday I attended vooplayer webinar and the same thing happened with them too...it is very much clear they just want your money..once you pay to them they never care and if you are thinking about their own new platform..never think about it..it is, even more, worse..we have used it and it does not allow us to even edit their landing pages properly so my opinion never ever buy it

Peter from LEADEVO Inc.

Amazing support

Pros

does the job it promises, webinars, and other features

Cons

ran into some tech issues, probably due to my own fault, but their support helped me troubleshoot it

Steve from Freedom Education

these guys just understand the importance of having the right tools to create webinars that convert!

Pros

everwebinar, and automated features like sending follow-up messages for the replay after the webinar; no limit on # of contacts in the database, just to name a few

Cons

the only downside is that sometimes webinars viewers get kicked out of the webinar, but based on my experience that is more based on the bandwidth available on the viewers network.

James from PersonalFinanceGenius.com

Great software for putting on webinars

I am able to reach more people, get more people to show up to my webinar, and make more sales through them.

Pros

I like that this software is easy to use. I got Webinarjam after I got Everwebinar, which is great for evergreen webinars. I got Everwebinar and then saw that they offered Webinarjam for live webinars. I was using another software that was hard to use, so when I switched to Webinarjam I was amazed at how easy it was to get a webinar up and running.

Cons

I have had some people tell me that their comments don't go through all the time in a live webinar. Also, the landing pages that they have available for split-testing seem a little goofy - like cars, beaches, women, etc.

Elmer from E4L English

The WORST investment ever!!!

Appalling! No support to solve the problems when you need them; they do not care about providing good services; constant crashes (they blame it on us, but at the end of the year they send you an email saying they'll improve the crashes); no answer to your problems while using it.

Pros

Easy to schedule sessions; powerpoint integration

Cons

Poor video and audio quality if compared to others; no help from Support (they can NEVER solve your problems); after having multiple problems, they simply refrained from replying my tickets - Trust me, only today I've had more than 4 different problems with their new "so-called" improved BETA 4.0 version. Constant crashes were a feat of their previous version.

Cherlyn from Steps to Happyness

Excellent for Live Webinars

Great! No complaints really.

Pros

WebinarJam has far by the best UI design out of all the webinar software I've used, and what truly impressed me was that they walk you through every single step. I've had almost no problems with my live webinars, it's just the 5 second lag that threw me off (can't be helped when streaming live.)

Cons

I don't like that EverWebinar (automated webinar) is a separate add-on at an additional fee when other webinar software include both the live and the automated feature.

Teresa from EquipMe Life Coaching

WebinarJam is so intuitive and user friendly!

It's easy to use, and customer support is prompt and helpful.

Pros

Everything is clearly explained through videos and step-by-step instructions with screenshots. Customer service is outstanding: they quickly respond to my support requests!

Cons

I can't customize the font color with a hex or rgb code , to match the color scheme of my business. I can't customize the color of some landing page template backgrounds (which is weird, since some templates are fully customizable).

Allison from Bandzoogle

Weekly webinars

Pros

It makes our weekly webinars look professional. It's easy to integrate slideshow presentations and polls. I like how you can clone previous webinar info.

Cons

The connection isn't stable sometimes. There are many steps to set up new webinars. Wish we could put questions into its own tab in the chat.

Felipe from propriedades compartilhadas

Wonderful feedback

Pros

The flexibility to work with different tools

Cons

Nothing. It works perfectly for what I need

Precious from Vilinox LLC

Amazing webinar platform

I've generated 6 figures in revenue using this to run webinars

Pros

I love using it because you pay just 1 little fee for 1 whole year access and they also understand marketing and give you lots of features to use and convert sales on webinar compared to the other platforms I've seen out there.

Cons

Sometimes a little crash here on webinar which can be annoying but overall it's a very good webinar platform that I recommend any business owner should use.