What are Bandzoogle users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Bandzoogle software through verified user reviews

• icon"Bandzoogle was very easy to use for a novice. And when I got stuck the support team responded quickly and kindly."
  • icon"I loved the fact that everything they offer is created with the musician in mind."
  • icon"I have enjoyed having Bandzoogle as a platform for building and hosting our website. It is easy to add and edit content, shows, merch, music."
  • icon"There is nothind I don't like. But it is a bit of a learning curve."
  • icon"Cost - yet another drain on the limited income of musicians these days."
  • icon"Hard to build a subscriber/patron platform using Bandzoogle."

Browse all Bandzoogle Reviews

• Have you used Bandzoogle and would like to share your experience with others?

Alexandra

Music-oriented service

I am a solo artist and I do everything on my own, including marketing, shipping orders, etc so for me it's very important to have tools which make my life easier and don't overwhelm me with complexity and problems. That's why I like Bandzoogle - it makes my life easier.

Pros

I was delighted to know that there is a platform dedicated entirely to musicians, therefore optimised for such content. I like how easy it is to set up everything even for a person who is generally not inclined to deal with such tasks. Every function that I ever needed for my website is there and easy to use. The fact that one gets such a service together with a domain for this price is definitely a treat.

Cons

So far, there were just two issues that I have found that need improvement. Backdating posts seem to trigger some bugs, but the support immediately addressed the issue, so I assume it will be fixed quickly. The other thing is that there was no option to add a tracking number for the shipped merch orders. I already made a note of this issue so I hope it will be resolved soon.

Reasons for switching to Bandzoogle

I found my previous website very difficult to operate, it wasn't so musician-friendly and lacked many options which I had to integrate from third parties. I was generally dissatisfied and I was actively looking for another platform to switch to.

Response from Bandzoogle

Thanks for your review, Alexandra! We're a site-builder made for musicians, by musicians, so we definitely have you in mind when it comes to website features. Our support team is also more than happy to help if you ever have questions about optimizing your website.

Marcelo

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Best website builder for musicians out there!

Very happy. Bandzoogle's customer service is incredible. Fastest, most reliable customer service I've experienced for my band compared to all of the online products and services that I use across the web.

Pros

Easy to use, made for musicians, ready to go, and affordable!

Cons

Hard to build a subscriber/patron platform using Bandzoogle. But, I've managed anyway. And this will hopefully get better in the near future.

Reasons for choosing Bandzoogle

It was the most affordable, with the best service.

Reasons for switching to Bandzoogle

Squarespace was too expensive AND not made for musicians.

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you for your review, Marcelo! It looks like you're loving Bandzoogle and the fact that we are made for musicians! You mentioned our 'Subscriptions' feature - we have some awesome resources to help, but if you are having troubles, feel free to reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to guide you through creating a dynamic fan subscription feature for your website! Thanks again for being an awesome member. We're happy to have you on-board!

Replied October 2021

Jeff

Drummer Websites

I needed a drummer website and bandzoogle had some user friendly templates

Pros

Easy to access and use feature functions

Cons

Transitioning between editing themes and content

Response from Bandzoogle

Hey Jeff, Thank you for your review! It looks like you might need some additional support or have suggestions for improving Bandzoogle. We'd love to get your experience to a 10/10 - feel free to reach out to our support team or drop us a line if you have any suggestions! We're here to listen and help.

Replied December 2021

Lynn

Bandzoogle is awesome!

I absolutely love Bandzoogle!

Pros

The customer service is 10/10! Site-building is super easy with their templates and whenever I was stuck, the support team were incredibly responsive, positive, and helpful! I also liked the analytics: easy to read.

Cons

It’s been a while but from what I can remember, I remember feeling frustrated that I couldn’t always drag and drop a block exactly where I wanted on the page (was it from a different page?). I had to drag it to the desired page and then manually “move it down” one block at a time to the desired position. Also, I’ve seen brilliant landing pages designed through Wix and wondered if there was a way in Bandzoogle to make mine look just as well laid out. Not sure if it is just lack of design skills on my part but it might be nice to have landing page templates offered in Bandzoogle. I also would like to see SEO more customizable for each page.

Reasons for switching to Bandzoogle

Ability to stream music, integration with PayPal.

Response from Bandzoogle

Hey there! Thank you for your review. Your suggestion is really valuable! Please, feel free to reach out to our support team and we can offer solutions and note your suggestion for future developments! Thank you for joining us and being an awesome member!

Annelies

Industry: Writing and Editing

Awesome and affordable website builder

Pros

Easy to use, very affordable, and you receive free distribution/album release coupons from CD Baby.

Cons

There is not a wide variety of options/possibilities.

Reasons for switching to Bandzoogle

It is more affordable and my website is a lot faster.

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you for your review! You mentioned you're looking for certain features or options - we're very happy to help you use all of our features to the fullest! If there's something more advanced you need, we can also note it as a suggestion for future development. Feel free to reach out to our support team and we'll be more than happy to help you create your amazing website.

Will

Bandzoogle Has Great Features AND Customer Support

People who visit my website can listen to and download/buy music, join my e-mailing list, learn about my various musical projects, and even leave a tip.

Pros

I needed to bring my website into the 21st century. Bandzoogle's templates made it easy for me to pick a design theme for my site, and then their EXCELLENT customer service team patiently (and swiftly) answered all of my questions as I added content and features (recordings, reviews, descriptions of musical projects, a tip jar, etc.)

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like.

Reasons for switching to Bandzoogle

My previous website was built in the last century and needed to be updated for this century.

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you're enjoying the modern templates and features we offer. We hope you love the results with your new website and can't wait to see how it grows and adapts with your career.

March 2022

Bandzoogle allowed me to get up and running very quickly

I’ve been using Bandzoogle for a year now and have been very satisfied. I set my website up when I was preparing to release my first album. I think it took me less than a day to get up and running. It has allowed me to showcase my music, engage with fans, and sell my music.

Pros

It is tailored for musicians/bands and it is incredibly easy to get set up to showcase and sell my music.

Cons

There are some limitations in layout choices but nothing that is a showstopper.

Reasons for choosing Bandzoogle

I chose Bandzoogle because it is tailored for the needs of a musician/band and had templates that let me get set up quickly for all the things I wanted to do as a musician.

Response from Bandzoogle

Hey David, Thank you for your review! If you have any suggestions for layout options, feel free to let our support team know. We can also guide you through section and column customization whenever you need. We're here to give you an amazing website experience. Thanks for joining us and for your kind review!

Gerard

June 2022

Bandzoogle Website Builder

Pros

The process to build and update a website is pretty intuitive, even for someone like me who is less than tech savvy. There are many options to choose from so it is easy to make a site that isn't cookie-cutter like. Bandzoogle has paid attention to the specific needs of musicians including sales of merchandise, tickets to shows, recordings etc. Plus it is possible to build an audience and interact with your audience. The customer support has always been prompt and helpful.

Cons

There probably are some things, but since I don't use everything feature that is offered to the user by Bandzoogle. In short, I haven't run across something I wanted from my website that wasn't already available.

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you for your stunning review, Gerard! We're happy you joined us. If ever you want to learn about some of the advanced features we offer, feel free to reach out to our support team. We can't wait to see your website grow with you!

Rosemary

I love Bandzoogle

Pros

Just seeing the little icon for Bandzoogle along the top of my browser makes me smile. I've used other sites for non-music but for this, it seems like a natural choice as, for example, it's set up with templates for EPKs, for YouTube videos that fit to the page, for sharing whole albums, for delivering downloadable press photos, and so much more. I love the ease of creating my own little world in this site, with great color and design choices, the ability to change the sizes of images easily, so many possibilities to play with and update and toggle visibility for. Top notch.

Cons

It took some time to figure out how to use the sections properly.

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you for your incredible review! We love how you've described what makes Bandzoogle an awesome tool for you. You mentioned you had difficulty with all the section options - feel free to reach out to our support team any time you have an idea of how you want your site to look or work. Our experts are happy to help set you up or take your suggestions for future development. Thanks again for such a great review! We're glad you joined us.

Replied May 2022

darol

July 2022

probably the best music web host, if you're a musician and trying to do it all yourself.

It's great for musicians with public presences. All the important things to do can potentially be done through Bandzoogle.

Pros

Most of the features are directly useful to artists and especially musicians and can be accessed and are usable.

Cons

the music file download feature is super-important, seems to be well-explained, but trouble-shooting seems a bit opaque. everything worked really well until the last.

Reasons for choosing Bandzoogle

Bandzoogle seems optimized for musicians, probably other artists as well.

Reasons for switching to Bandzoogle

way too expensive, not very responsive, hard to change anything.

Response from Bandzoogle

Thanks for joining Bandzoogle and for your fabulous review! We're dedicated to helping musicians create stunning websites that work. If you ever have questions about our features, feel free to reach out to our award-winning support team! We're here to help. Thanks again for your fabulous review and for joining Bandzoogle!

Replied July 2022

December 2021

Make YOUR dreams come TRUE !!!!

I tried three different Web-building sites and almost went insane. Then I tried BandZoogle and it WORKS !!!! I started with song ideas and after ONE YEAR we have songs broadcast from 58 nations in six continents and ALL broadcasters can see we have a cool, slick, pro site ! We work hard and care about what we do. I can always reply on our site to be great. THANK YOU AND THANK YOU FOR THE CD BABY COUPONS TOO !!!!

Pros

The tech support. I am NOT a technical person and I got a LOT of help ! And the site looks GREAT. It looks like it cost a fortune to build !!!! ---and I LOVE the CD baby coupons THANK YOU !!!!!!!

Cons

I would like to be able to bulk-transfer more stuff from page to page. Maybe I am missing a feature. ALSO....more image-behind-text options please. My text areas are a bit dull. Not a deal-breaker !

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you for your review! Did you know, many of the features allow you to use previously uploaded content (like tracks, blogs, images, and more). If you want to duplicate an entire page, there are easy ways to set that up! Feel free to reach out to our support team if you'd like more help with transferring content from page-to-page or help with redesigning a page on your site. We look forward to seeing what you create!

Derrick

Bandzoogle is Ideal for Musicians, Artist, Entertainers

Amazing and wonderful

Pros

Easy to use and excellent customer support

Cons

It does offer downloads to mobile devices like itunes, spotify.

Reasons for choosing Bandzoogle

Easy to use , inexpensive and designed for artist.

Wix is very complicated

Response from Bandzoogle

Hey there! Thanks for your awesome review. It looks like you mentioned an issue you might be having with mobile downloads - for clarification, feel free to reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to address any of your concerns! Thanks again for your great review and for being an awesome member!

Chance

Bandzoogle Delivers

My experience with Bandzoogle has been both positive and profitable. I have the pro account, and it's affordable enough that it doesn't cut into my bottom line in any noticeable way.

Pros

I use Bandzoogle's web hosting platform and software for my online record store. They provide every tool I need to showcase, promote, and sell soundtrack albums. It's like having my own personal Apple Music. It takes a minute to understand how to use their website building tools, but the templates and customization features they provide are well designed and accessible. Customer support is the best I've found with ANY technology company. And you need a good tech support team when you are first building out your site and learning the tools. 10/10

Cons

I"m an artist at heart, so I love the ability to customize. Bandzoogle provides plenty of customization features, but I would love having just a few more.

Reasons for switching to Bandzoogle

Bandzoogle gave me the exact tools I needed for showcasing, promoting, and selling music online.

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you for your amazing review! We're so glad you're loving the e-commerce tools and that you've expanded your options to sell music directly to your fans.

Replied December 2021

Dwane

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Trust worthy, professional, website templates!

I have always been satisfied even impressed with BZ's customer service and I also appreciate the full-featured store functions. It makes online selling of all your merch and music a breeze.

Pros

The flexible and intuitive controls make designing and editing your website pretty fun and easy.

Cons

The email app leaves and little functionality to be desired if compared to Gmail or Outlook.

Reasons for choosing Bandzoogle

The change was made for me when Host Baby abandoned web hosting services.

Reasons for switching to Bandzoogle

Host Baby sold to Bandzoogle.

Response from Bandzoogle

Hey there! Thanks for your awesome review. We were happy to take on HostBaby members and we're glad you're loving all of the design and editing controls available with us. You mentioned email functionality - did you know, you can actually read and send your Bandzoogle email through Gmail or Outlook? Just reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to show you how! Thanks again for joining us! Our all-in-one site-builder is great when you need e-commerce tools and we're happy to see you're taking advantage of that. All the best from us, - Bandzoogle Team

Shane

February 2022

Solo Music Artist is so easy for me to use all aspects of Bandzoogle

Rate 10/10 If your a musician then you need to sign up and get a website through Bandzoogle, easy to use software, every aspect is straight forward and very user friendly and the content you can create for me is just everything i needed and wanted in a website to display my music information. www.kursedmusic.org

Pros

Easy to use interface and functionality.

Cons

nothing, i love all aspects of Bandzoogle

Reasons for choosing Bandzoogle

Friends and music groups on facebook guided me to try Bandzoogle, and ive never looked back since :)

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you for your amazing review! We're happy to hear that members of your music community pointed you in our direction. We love to help musicians create stunning websites to share with fans, collaborators, and industry professionals. Thanks for being a member with us!

George

Top Notch!

Bandzoogle offers so much! Even after using it for over a year I'm still amazed at new things I'm discovering about its benefits.

Pros

It has every feature a company needs to set up a website without seeking outside help. Best of all, the "Chat" feature, unlike other chat lines I've experienced, has THE VERY BEST representatives EVER! Their knowledge, willingness to help, and effort to "go the extra mile" is the best in the business. This makes Bandzoogle a pleasure to work with.

Cons

There is nothind I don't like. But it is a bit of a learning curve.

Reasons for switching to Bandzoogle

The other company was ending their web hosting.

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you so much, George. We love chatting with our members, too!

Shawn

My experience

My experience with Bandzoogle is excellent. I wouldn't want to have it any other way. Their customer support is also wonderful. I would most definitely recommend Bandzoogle to everyone.

Pros

I like the face that it is user friendly. You can set up an efficient website within a few minutes.

Cons

My only con is they don't have a wide range of colours to choose from for your website

Response from Bandzoogle

Hey Shawn! Thank you for your review. It's so great to hear that you're enjoying how easy-to-use our site-builder is. You mentioned wanting a wider selection of colors for your website - did you know, in your theme editor you can select any color you like using the expandable color palette selector. You can customize font colors, section colors, and more! If you need any help customizing your website, feel free to reach out to us. Thanks for joining us - we're happy to have you as a member.

Jay

February 2022

jayfoxbermuda.com

It is very effective, however a little feedback from viewers and site builders will be appreciated.

Pros

This software is easy to use and very effective. It takes discipline to take time to continue to build the site, it's then you get real results.

Cons

Little important notes of instructions that lead to the next link or pages

Your marketing team.

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you for your review! We're glad you're loving the ease-of-use and awesome results you're seeing with your website. If you ever need feedback on your website, feel free to reach out to our support team. We're happy to provide free, dedicated site reviews for all of our members!

Keith

KO Roberts review.

Excellent

Pros

I love all the features the software has and the price is unbelievable.

Cons

I can’t think of anything I didn’t like or wasn’t ok with.

Reasons for choosing Bandzoogle

Best business features. On point with industry needs for indie artists.

Reasons for switching to Bandzoogle

Software features and business suite.

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you for your excellent review! We're so glad you found us and that you're loving all of our musician-friendly features. Can't wait to see what you make!

Davy

Bandzoogle is :

BZ is for me everything I like in business, ethic and good work, nothing else.

Pros

After trying many other website services providers, Bandzoogle is the most efficient. For the composers, musicians with no computing background who need to be present on the web by promoting and selling your music then BZ is THE tool. Simple and solid you can built your website easily.

Cons

Sometimes it can have some little bugs (nothing perfect) but it is all the time resolved with the help of BZ's team. Sometimes the website content builder is not enough legible.

Reasons for choosing Bandzoogle

I tried and discovered the good work and products of this company

Response from Bandzoogle

Hey there! Thanks for your awesome review. Glad to hear you're loving the Bandzoogle experience! If you ever have suggestions for how we can improve the site-building experience, please let us know. We love hearing our members' suggestions and developing new features for everyone!

Reid

March 2022

Great all around tool for musicians

I love how much easier it is to manage our site and online needs as a band in ONE tool instead of 50 different one. Love this product.

Pros

While you might be able to find other tools that do one part of the system a little better, Bandzoogle has a pretty solid set of tools all in one place. It is the easiest way for us to manage our website with most features we need for all aspects of our band.

Cons

There are a few tools I'd like to see have a few more configuration options, but overall what you get is great and acceptable. The value of the whole system far surpasses nitpicking on any one part of it.

Reasons for choosing Bandzoogle

All the tools in one system makes managing everything so much easier. The integrations to other systems really helps here as well.

Response from Bandzoogle

Hi Reid, Thank you so much for your fabulous review! We're glad you're enjoying the overall functionality and the options available to you. If you do have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to our support team. We love to hear member suggestions and consider them for future development. Thanks again!

Drew

Really love Bandzoogle

Pros

Fully featured with a good variety of look and feel templates and the ability to customise. Honestly the most difficult thing I found with Bandzoogle is that for everything I wanted to do, I assumed it would be less simple than it is. When I contacted support they were fast, friendly and succinctly helpful and I usually found that the answer was devilishly simple. Great people, great product.

Cons

Absolutely NOTHING! I find it difficult to even fill up the minimum characters for this answer, because there is absolutely nothing to dislike. Hey look - I managed it!

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you for your detailed review! It's awesome to hear you're loving the customization options for your Bandzoogle website and we look forward to seeing how you build and grow your site in the future!

Laurel

Couldn't do it without Bandzoogle

Bandzoogle made it easy to create a space on-line.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing missing in Bandzoogle. They offer many options.

Reasons for switching to Bandzoogle

Bandzoogle was designed for musicians.

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you! Our team is happy to support you. Thanks for being an awesome member!

Tom

Easy Peasy

Pros

Cons

Nothing about this software was a letdown. I had my site running in under a week!

Response from Bandzoogle

Hey Tom, thank you for your awesome review! It's so great to hear you were able to get up and running so quickly after switching over! We're all musicians here, so we're happy to create the best features and templates for musicians. If you have other projects outside of music, feel free to give it a try, too! Thanks again for your awesome review. Feel free to reach out to support at any time if you ever need help with your site or want to chat music! All the best, Bandzoogle Team

Replied October 2021

Joshua

This here rock band LOVES Bandzoogle

Pros

I cannot recommend Bandzoogle enough. Great looking templates, fairly easy learning curve for personalizing the look & feel but what really has impressed me is the customer service & assistance. Any time I've had any kind of question about the website, I get a fast and incredibly helpful response. We might not be millionaire rock stars in real life, but they treat us like we are. Pretty friggin awesome.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything negative to say.

Reasons for choosing Bandzoogle

Bandzoogle came highly recommended from a trusted friend in the website building industry. Once we started, we were very pleased with the results.

Response from Bandzoogle

Thank you for your review! Our support team is so happy to help all of our members with anything from the design to the functionality of their site - we're so glad you reached out and you're very happy with your experience! We can't wait to see how your website grows with your career. Welcome to Bandzoogle!

Bandzoogle