All GetResponse Reviews

Rebecca

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used unspecified

Reviewed April 2024

GetResponse Review: Simple, Great Pricing & All Around User Friendly.

Jose Eduardo

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2021

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

PROS

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

CONS

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

Reason for choosing GetResponse

its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

Hi Jose! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Replied May 2021

Monica

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

A Good Solution even for small businesses

I use GetResponse to communicate with our blog readers and our subscribers - we have a membership website.I can easily send emails with my saved templates to certain group of users, or automate the new blog post email alerts for the interested ones.Also, they organize useful webinars rich of contents to optimize mail marketing performance, completely free.

PROS

About this product, i liked the most the way i can create campaigns with automations and manage contact lists. I found very very useful being able to use conditional logic for contact tagging, moving from list to list or choosing which email will be the next a user will receive.

CONS

GetResponse doesn't have a working - or at least a mantained - wordpress plugin, so for one not familiar with API is difficult to automate or customize certain operations. Also, there are some limits in the email and form builder in my opinion.

Reason for choosing GetResponse

The Team was already using it, so i managed to quickly explore, learn ad appreciate this product.

Hi Monica, Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Justyna

Replied June 2023

5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

THE SERVICE IS SIMPLY UNRELIABLE

5. Landing pages don't work on Internet Explorer and it takes 3 to 5 seconds to load them on Google Chrome (for one second you can see a landing page with original ugly fonts which is one of the software bugs I guess) 6. During our first meeting I specifically asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] if customization is available for registration pages. She said yes. Later we found out that we can only use GetResponse registration form and cannot add custom fields to it. It was very important for us since we hoped to acquire more information about our attendees and use our own branding. She gave us misleading information. We had to create registration form by using landing pages which significantly reduced automation of the webinar (we had to set up reminders and thank you pages by ourselves) and eliminated calendar reminders for our webinars which significantly reduced our attendance rate. 7. There is a limit of 3 speakers. 8. You cannot prepare webinar room in advance. Each time during rehearsals we had to upload all materials (PPT, videos, polls etc.) 1 hour before the webinar which was quite inconvenient. 9. Our colleagues from China couldn't enter the webinar room, load the pages or had terrible connection during the webinar.

PROS

Nice e-mail marketing tools and wide choice of templates.

CONS

We purchased MAX account for 3 months. 1. During our first meeting sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] "forgot" to mention that the minimum contract period is 3 months not 1 month as we initially planned to use MAX account for only 1 month. She dropped this information on us during our second meeting and we had to go with 3-months contract because of the schedule. 2. After we signed the contract, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never ever again responded to my e-mails (I sent her multiple e-mails with important questions regarding the payment conditions). 3. We signed the contract in the end of August and informed our Account manager that the payment will be made within 2 to 3 weeks (which is a standard amount of time for large organizations). We hoped to start working on the platform immediately but our Account manager didn't want to move to the next step without seeing the receipt. The response time from him was 2 to 3 days despite on the fact that we are in the same time zone and some features were unavailable to us until the payment was made. We end up paying for 3 weeks (end of August - mid of September) during which we couldn't even use the platform at its full potential. 4. Be ready that Getresponse (Clickmeeting) webinars simply won't work on multiple browsers including Internet Explorer, Edge and some Chinese browsers. Our attendees also had connection problems when using iOS Safari browsers and Firefox. (By the way System Requirements on their website state completely different information)

Hi there. I do apologize that you had these experiences with GetResponse. If you would like me to look into this further for you, please email me at social@getresponse.com. -Taylor

Replied December 2020

Nyoro

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

GetResponse Is a Must-Have Email Marketing Tool

PROS

GetResponse is an essential solution that makes work easier for us. I like the capabilities of GetResponse.

CONS

GetResponse does not have flaws. GetResponse meets our needs.

Hi Nyoro, Thanks so much for your glowing review, it made our day! Should you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way on your email marketing journey. Best, Mariana

Replied May 2024

Reviewed December 2019

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

PROS

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

CONS

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

We switched away from MailChimp because they own Mandrill, who we are incredibly reliant on for back-end email processing. MailChimp also gets very expensive, very quickly.

Eric

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

GetResponse Review

My overall experience has been impressive, this is by far the easiest and feature-loaded marketing software that I have used.

PROS

I like the simplicity and also the fact that it is drag and drop and there are so many premade templates to choose from.

CONS

The sad part about using this software is that it is too expensive as the more my list grows, the more I have to pay. Anyways, good things don't come cheap.

Reason for choosing GetResponse

Because of the drag and drop feature and also the templates.

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

Because it is a lot easy to use

Hi Eric, Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear your overall experience has been impressive. Thanks for choosing GetResponse :) -Abbie

Replied November 2022

Geoffrey

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2021

Getresponse lost its edge

PROS

The support is always available and helpful. The UI is clean and ok to navigate through. (I've seen much worse and much better too though) I think it's a great (and easy to use) alternative to basic ESPs that have far less features for the same price point. If you're just getting started with newsletters and automations, go ahead and trial it at least.

CONS

I used to like... no... LOVE that Getresponse was at the cutting edge of e-mail marketing. Not anymore sadly. Automations should be a killer feature but instead, it seems half-baked and not really improved. Contact based ESPs are much easier to work with. It feels like Getresponse switched to serve a different audience looking for an all-in-one tool with pages, e-mails, ads, webinars, chat and abandoned it's initial core offer : a cutting edge email marketing tool at a competitive price. If you're a beginner, then, you will most likely love it's all-in-one offer. If you're a veteran with an existing tech stack and just looking for a new ESP... there are better solutions out there.

Reason for choosing GetResponse

At the time, 10 years ago, it had more features and a better price point. I still think it holds true but the competition got fierce and there are better alternatives for advanced marketers these days like Active Campaign, Ontraport or Encharge.

Hi Geoffrey! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied November 2021

Festus

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Awesome Email Marketing Software !!!

it simplified our entire email marketing campaign and automation

PROS

1. able to create multiple forms2. create a complete email marketing campaign sequence3. it is able to track and analyse email marketing campaigns4. i can create landing pages

CONS

some features in the form builder are premium i suggest it should be free

Reason for choosing GetResponse

it has a complete tool needed for a successful email marketing camapaign

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

the tool was complex so i needed a more easier tool

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Jack

Replied November 2022

Atharva

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Getresponse: Advanced email marketing software.

Getresponse is the best option if you have prior experience with email marketing because it delves deeper into the complexities of the content. It also has the best customer service, with assistance available in eight different languages.

PROS

Getresponse is the best email marketing platform, with features such as email automation, email templates, autoresponders, and much more. It differs from other software by including features such as webinar hosting, pop-up polls, promo codes, and surveys. The best part about Getresponse is that it has a free plan in which we can add 500 contacts and there are no email sending limits. Furthermore, GetResponse offers a free 30-day trial period during which you will have access to all premium features.

CONS

When compared to other similar software, Getresponse pricing is quite high. It also lacks a pay-per-email feature, which allows users to pay based on the number of emails they send. (Sendinblue has this feature, which is useful for beginning email marketers.) It has advanced email marketing features, so you may be perplexed at first about how to use it. However, if you use Getresponse's guides, documentation, and support, you should be able to avoid these issues.

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

I switched to Sendinblue because it is less expensive than Getresponse and has a pay per email feature, allowing me to pay only for the emails I send.

Atharva, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're so happy you are loving GetResponse. :) -Abbie

Replied October 2022

Reviewed June 2022

10/10 Cust. Support. Superb featurers BUT "zoho" and "wordpress genesis" users beware

Good marketeers in their team but the techies are not on par

PROS

10/10 for 24*7 customer support! All marketing features are TOP-notch

CONS

For me, the love-hate in the "zoho-getresponse-WordpressGenesis" triad was a pain. Got us de-motivated and 2 months behind schedule and finally (Against our desire) to use custom programming!

Reason for choosing GetResponse

It met all criteria needed at that time and came highly recommended by a top affiliate marketeer

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I have shared this with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied July 2022

Calvin

Online Media, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features. All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too. Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

PROS

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all - Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers - Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy - My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

CONS

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily - landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet - very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

Reason for choosing GetResponse

Much better layout for use and cheaper. Once more features came, the better the program worked for my business

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

I was blocked for life for no particular reason. No reason was given and my list was partially gone, therefor business was gone as well

Hi Calvin! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Replied July 2021

Narendra Kumar

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed August 2022

Solved my Email Marketing Problems

Started my own Digital Marketing Services and the biggest challenge I faced is running successful email marketing campaigns and that too with a funnel journey. I spend a lot of money on different that help me in creating landing pages, integration tools to capture leads, and a separate platform to run email campaigns. I am spending almost 60 - 70% of my income on these tools which are very hard for my business to sustain, one of my friends suggested this Getresponse where I am getting all of these in a single dashboard that too for 30% of my previous expenditure so I moved to Getresponse and I am seeing the better results with very less investment

PROS

A single dashboard that can actually help you in maintaining all of your SMB needs, a feature that can give you a lot of Landing page designs, a feature that can help you in capturing your leads, and one feature that can help you in manage your entire Email Marketing strategies and also a separate Email Automation. Make a funnel that helps you in pushing your audience toward your end goal and what else? every thing is there in the Getresponse.

CONS

Whatever feature I touched in this platform, I loved it! However, I feel some of the pre-designed templates are a little outdated.

Reason for choosing GetResponse

Getresponse is very much cheaper compared to click funnels, especially for my business so I have chosen Getresponse.

Hi Narendra, We are so happy you've found GetResponse helpful. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate it. :) - Abbie

Replied September 2022

Aborisade

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2023

Email Marketing Software and Nice template

So basically i have an excellent experience with this website and I'll surely recommend

PROS

I've been using Get Response for Months now, primarily for Designing Landing page and(email) campaigns. I thought it was very affordable and useful solution, especially if you couldn't code then their awesome template makes it very easy to use, the designing were basically drag and drop although the ready-made templates outdated but Still okay for me

CONS

I wish they had a smaller basic plan for starters. For people just starting out, this would be very helpful, not everyone can afford that amount, some users are students, And also sometimes it logs me out and I'll have to login again

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

Mailchimp Is slow and getresponse design is far much better

Hi Aborisade, We're so glad to hear you've had an excellent experience using our tool! Our team takes pride in delivering excellent service, and your review serves as a great motivation for us. Thank you for choosing us! -Abbie

Replied June 2023

1 employee

Reviewed April 2019

A Lot of Options for the Price

I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

PROS

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design. I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website. I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap. I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

CONS

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

Hussain

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2022

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform!

When it comes to email marketing, GetResponse is what really helps you in getting a response from your clientele and potential clients. It is catchy, quick, smart, and genius in its field. I personally recommend it to people who are looking for a reliable platform both money and quality-wise. It is a good platform that helps you with your email marketing overall. It can create an immensely positive effect on your company if used rightly, you just need to trust me on this and go get one for your betterment! So, if you are looking to get a better response, GetResponse is your savior!

PROS

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform, you can have your customized mailing lists which will be helpful in sending newsletters to the masses with a few clicks. Your email marketing game will be up and simple with this one on your side. There are tons of email templates to choose from and I like its auto-responder option as the best roofing among all.

CONS

We love GetResponse. It is amazing and simplifies our job. There is a thing that I noticed could be improved for even better results. The split testing feature is a bit outdated or you can say limited. The customization here is less and you are just stuck. This really needs critical care. I could say that the platform itself is quite easy to understand, even if there is an issue we can sort it out here but when it comes to getting help from them directly it is quite not possible unless you are using their extremely elite plan which is a bummer if you are stuck somewhere.

Hi Hussain! Thanks for taking the time to share this detailed feedback. I have shared it with my team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Replied July 2022

Debbie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

GetResponse from a Person who is not techie

The problems solved by having Get Response workspace are numerous. Firstly, it provides a platform for businesses to manage their marketing campaigns more efficiently. It offers tools for creating, managing and automating emails, as well as tracking their performance. It also offers tools for creating and managing landing pages, webforms and autoresponders, allowing businesses to better engage with their audiences. Finally, it offers lead scoring and segmentation, enabling businesses to target their campaigns more effectively.The benefits of having Get Response workspace are also numerous. It provides businesses with a one-stop shop for managing their entire marketing campaigns, from creating emails and landing pages to tracking performance. It also saves time by allowing businesses to automate their campaigns, while providing detailed analytics and reporting to help them make informed decisions. Furthermore, it allows businesses to easily segment their audiences and personalize their campaigns for better engagement. Finally, it offers competitive pricing, making it an affordable option for businesses of any size.

PROS

Easy to use drag-and-drop email editor for creating newsletters, campaigns and automated emails• Comprehensive analytics and tracking capabilities• Ability to create surveys, polls and quizzes• Automation features for segmenting and targeting customers• CRM and e-commerce integrations• Pre-made templates and forms• GDPR compliant• Includes a basic landing page builder• A/B testing tools• Mobile-friendly emails• Dedicated customer support

CONS

Limited customizability of email templates and forms• Limited automation triggers• Limited segmentation capabilities• No live chat support

Reasons for switching to GetResponse

Just wanted to try something else for a change

Hi Debbie, Thank you for this detailed review! Feedback like this always helps us improve. We're so happy to hear you are pleased with GetResponse so far! Thanks again, Abbie

Replied February 2023