Browse HTML Editor Reviews

Ian from Appen Global, Inc

Coffee Cup HTML EDITOR -Essential Software for Full, Efficient Functional HTML Use

Excellent, sound and very capable, wonderful, excellently organizied software managed for the HTML mid-level and beginning coders; the item for great low cost HTML editing remedies to your projectsd and just an enormously reat resource foir HTML.

Pros

The whole format, from conception of your basic coding, realistic assessment of the software's excellent operality, to the fine resulting HTML code for web application for additions, manafacture of web pages to changes in one's code, itself.

Cons

The only drawback to Coffee Cup software; to include this CoffeeCup HTML Editor, is and seemingly remains snobby HTML end-producers only satisfied by shelling out larger amounts of funds to receive merely extremely comparable HTML code; itself and their somewhat wary dissatisfaction with a great HTML editor, yet not forever; hopefully.

Tobel from Gordon Care

Industry: Law Practice

HTML Editor Review

You want to be a pro web builder, want it raw and basic then HTML editor is the deal. Easy error identification, SEO optimization which is vital after the website is uploaded on the server making the web content highly recognized on the web by search engines. A little complex but i still choose Coffee Cup Editor as my primary web editor.

Pros

The FTP upload feature makes coffee Cup an ideal HTML editor since you can easily upload the website without need of a third party software. further more, split screen and tag auto completion make the coding process easier.

Cons

Coffee cup html editor proves a little complex since it needs a lot of coding knowledge.

Reasons for Switching to HTML Editor

Build and upload at ago without the need of third party application since Coffee Cup HTML Editor has an FTP upload feature unlike the other html editors.

Michael from Michael Atencio

Coffee Cup doesn't honor agreements

Pros

The original version I bought was great. WYSIWYG didn't work back then (I was using this for about 17 years when the third computer I owned got a power surge and it killed the hard drive. I bought the software, not the freeware, but paid for the software. Then I went to download a replacement copy and they said all I could have is the crappy free version. It doesn't have any of the things I use most often and it throws a message up to buy the software to get full functionality. They didn't honor their own agreement lifetime replacement/ upgrade guaranty.

Cons

The company doesn't honor its own warranty or lifetime guaranty

Reasons for Switching to HTML Editor

Coffee Cup tried to strong-arm me into buying another software program that I already paid for.

Jeremy from palebluedot

HTML Editor: A True Classic

HTML Editor is an excellent editor, providing similar features to Sublime Text and other titans of the field. It's been around for over two decades now, and it's easy to see why.

Pros

For real coders looking for a proper web solution, this should be a first stop. Featuring code completion and live code updates, this is as competitive as any editor out there.

Cons

HTML Editor is a quite bare-bones code editor, suitable only for professionals (or those learning to become pros). This is not an editor for those looking to edit a template with no coding experience.

Reasons for Choosing HTML Editor

HTML Editor provides a visual code selector and Live preview of code, which is very helpful.

Justin from South Dakota Board of Regents

Coffee Cup's HTML Editor Fast and Simple Way to get Online Presence

Our overall experience with HTML Editor has been enjoyable. The students in the entrepreneurship classes have enjoyed hosting our websites and editing them to their custom business plans each semester.

Pros

HTML Editor's best feature by far is its pricing. It costs our organization less than $100/year to maintain our classroom website. Their software platform is very easy to use and out entrepreneurship classes have enjoyed using the web page.

Cons

Some of the best features of the software are only included in the higher-priced packages like Web Form Builder. Being that we only use the software a couple of times a month paying for the top tier packages doesn't make a lot of sense for us.

Reasons for Choosing HTML Editor

HTML Editor was more affordable for the amount of use the software was getting.

Ankit Kumar from Impact Analytics

very easy to use

Pros

HTML Editor allows you the flexibility to start working on a website from scratch or edit an existing theme or template.

Cons

User interface is relatively old. Learning curve is problematic. There are problems during work (error of different types)

Lancia from Lancia Productions

It’s free and it works great

Pros

I couldn’t be happier with HTML Editor. It’s a great software for a great price. It does everything those expensive editors do and it helps me find errors quickly with its color text. I havnt had any crashes. I like the dual screen and page simulator.

Cons

No cons. It works well. I would put this up against dreamweaver any day.

Reasons for Switching to HTML Editor

I couldn’t afford dreamweaver after I left my job

Sarath from Owebso

Simple Code Editor.

I have been using This HTML Editor , and its light and very easy to use. and it loads html files so quickly . I the Options to upload files to FTP was really helpful, and my overall experience is just okay.

Pros

Its really easy to install and configure, And I like its user interface it looks professional and simpler at the same time, and I really like its tab management , I really like the fact that it wont take much time to load the page it only takes like less than a sec to open a page, And we can customize it to our needs to some level. And it lets you display web page preview of inside the editor. And I really like the feature to Upload the files to the FTP Server its really useful.

Cons

Feels like its User interface similar to chrome, and some windows software clone. The Editor got froze one time and i didn't get to save it and i had to force close it and when i re-opened the editor my codes were all gone.

Surya from Aezowie Infotech Services Pvt. Ltd.

Not best but better HTML, CSS & JS Editor IDE

Pros

coding HTML and other web languages in this editor feels satisfying as it provides suggestions during coding and also supports code snippets.

Cons

Its live preview features feel outdated as it doesn't use chrome engine for previewing. Also, the GUI looks old as compared to other modern free alternative solutions.

Wendy from freelance writer

Industry: Writing and Editing

fantastic product for writers

i will keep it in my list of main products to edit with

Pros

the multifunction of the program is overall the best editor in my personal opinion which I am definitely going to recommend to others

Cons

none the program is flawless tgere is honestly nothing bad to say about the program as a whole

Mir Fida from Fiverr

A handy tool to build beginner to medium level web projects

Good for beginners and startups because of the low learning curve and affordable cost ($29) without too much coding knowledge. A free version is also available for basic web coding needs. I had a good experience using the clean interface (which is improved in the latest updates over the years). Best for efficiently developing, designing and managing a website with helpful tools. Developer packs provide professional packages that help you build better web projects.

Pros

Can build the site from scratch or use prebuilt Templates and Themes to head start your web project. Various Developer Packs can be used to enhance features like site designers ti visually design websites. Syntax and especially tag highlight is a very helping feature. Code validation helps in writing clean error-free code. It has a clean and easy to learn user interface for newbies. It's compatible with multiple browsers and Live Preview Feature is also provided. The component library is full of sections like header, footer, menus, and other commonly used sections. We can construct different types of forms.FTP engine can be used for uploading a site.

Cons

Plugin support and built-in the search result can be improved a bit. Sometimes minor technical issues are faced in interface options. Another demerit is its limited availability on a platform other than windows.

Reasons for Choosing HTML Editor

Because it is affordable and easy to use. It also has add-on packs that increase productivity like site designer, email, and form packs. Component pack speeds up the web page designing process.

Mehrose from Macro Digital Media

Ease in creating a website with HTML Editor

Amazing experience to work with HTML Editor as they create quality beginner websites with ease and in low budget. HTML Editor is well organized and managed for their end users.

Pros

It is very easy for beginners to learn and work and It costs very low to the pocket and provide entrepreneurs to take a startup with easy of money and gets phenomenal results by using HTML Editor.

Cons

It is a good software but telling you from my own past experience that a missing autosave option in HTML Editor made my work hard as I lost coding that was worthy for me due to some tragedy and didn't get it back.

The best editor for programmer purely built in the way I want an editor to be, HTML made easy!!

I am very satisfied with this product as being a programmer most of our time spent with the editor and this way having a editor like Coffeecup feels great.

Pros

1. It gives the option to select the tag according to their HTML or CSS supported version that is very useful to know before adding the code to a project. 2. It let integrate numbers of different browser so that I can preview and test my web pages easily. 3. It also gives first time user to explore the Editor for 28 days free 4. Tons of useful features one just need to explore it thoroughly.

Cons

It is paid and they shows a yellow bar on on the editor and crazy suggestion to buy the pro version. there is not much to dislike about it.

Mehak from To The New

An editor best for a small and quick web page development.

Using the tool for any quick change and fixes, the lightweight tool makes it very easy to perform these tasks.

Pros

It's a basic tool that can be used to develop simple to a bit complex web pages. It offers feature color-coded text which makes it easier to find and fix errors. The page stimulator helps to test the code.

Cons

A feature that might be missing is the autosave option, this helps in preventing loss of code or updates in case of any failure.

Md Abdul from Ruposhi Bangla Tours

Basic need for HTML website development

The benefits of using this great software cannot mention in one word. I can design my own fully customizable toolbars. I can make comprehensive code completion - Suggests elements, attributes, and selectors. I can get ready Responsive Customizable Themes and Layouts. I can work effectively with plain text-to-HTML Markdown support. The list will be more that cannot be limited. SO in one word this is the best software for HTML editor ever.

Pros

This is called coffee cup HTML editor. This software is for HTML edit. The coffee cup HTML Editor is a great software for HTML website development. You will get all the editing tools for HTML file. You can create your own fully customizable toolbars, work effectively with plain text-to-HTML Markdown support, build a stylish form using the built-in Form Items, upload website via FTP/sFTP and other common protocols by this HTML Editor software.

Cons

The features of the HTML editor is the unique. I can make any edit of HTML file by this great software. With this software, I can upload FTP file to htdocs file. With this software, I can make fully customizable toolbars. The automatic coding for any image or images is a unique feature of this great software. Another one unique feature is I can see the completed work by one click on any web browser. For adding any image just drag the image and it will create code for HTML. It saves selected text as a Snippet for later use. In one word I agree that if anyone works with the coffee cup HTML Editor software for creating HTML website he will get a fast work for a great website development.

Barbara from Heart and Soul Music Studio

Great to use for creating html rich web pages!

When I need to do a quick fix to my web pages, I will continue to depend on HTML Editor to help me. I will always leave the heavy fixes to my web page developer. But I have even seen him use this on occasion so I know it's a great service/product!

Pros

I love being able to find the right html code without screwing up my webpage. And my webpage developer loves this to! I often do not have the patience to wait until my webpage can be edited by my developer so it's been great to be able to have HTML Editor walk me through the code I need to edit my pages.

Cons

I am not a programmer or savvy with html. I have had to google a few things to make sure that I was entering in the right code.

Michael from New York Photographer

Industry: Photography

Easy to use HTML Editor

I use HTML editor on-going in order to make changes to the HTML of my website which is a photography website. I am not a web designer, so for me it is important to find simple to use and intuitive software which I found HTML Editor to be.

Pros

Fast and easy to use. I found HTML editor intuitive from install. The first time I used the program I was able to quickly figure out what I needed to do with little effort.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative about the software. Using HTML editor is a big help for me since I am not a web designer, but manage my own website. This software makes it easy and comfotable.

Karina from Rutgers

Industry: Information Services

I used it for multiple projects in class at Rutgers. It was very useful

Pros

Everything is straightforward. It is easy to use especially for a beginner in software development.

Cons

It can be time consuming to complete a project but that’s with every software. It was easy to track mistakes and edit them.

Carlos Eduardo from Coopers Digital Production

A nice tool in the past, not so useful today

Pros

It have builtin FTP integration and code snippets which makes the whole development process faster.

Cons

They have been improving it, but the pricing make it totally questionable, since the best editors are open source and free. The best part of a code editor is the community and the ease of create plugins and add-ons.

Good program for editing webpages

Overall, it is a good program that allows someone to make html changes to their webpages.

Pros

The program allows people to edit html to make changes to webpages and all its contents.

Cons

It can be very complicated for someone who is not knowledgeable about making and designing webpages.

Catrina from CCS

I use HTML editor occasionally for personal use.

I enjoy seeing what I can create with HTML and JAVA. This software lets me toy around with different ideas while offering templates that I can manipulate into some pretty cool pages.

Pros

I like the templates that are available, and I'm decent with HTML so I can manipulate my projects a lot easier than the standard web-site building software.

Cons

This isn't a software program that someone who isn't familiar with coding can use. I haven't been able to teach it to my kids as they are used to the "drag-and-drop" tools.

Edo from MODUN CONSULTING, obrt

Industry: Biotechnology

HTML editor that can sometimes help You

Not so much. It helped me in some situations when i needed some small intervention on my web-site, and web-master was out-of-reach. User interface is relatively old, Whole concept of making web-pages/sites with this software is slightly too old and is not so user-friendly (by today standards).

Pros

In some cases it's simpler to make small changes and adjustments outside main/original web-site editor, especially when You need it at weekends or non-working hours. You can use it even with low level knowledge of web/html design and scripting.

Hans from Simon Fraser University

Great web editing tool

This is great web companion tool for any web development task.

Pros

It is a great tool for editing and proofing websites and blogs due to its simplicity and its robust validation tool. Their spelling checks and split screen are quite powerful too.

Cons

This is a HTML editor for those developers who are proficient in HTML already, but it is not a WYSIWYG tool for the design beginners, and it is not available in Mac

Kabelo from Kk timber system

HTMl Editor

It is easy to use and less expensive

Pros

It helps me most when creating websites for my business

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't save my saved data when creating websites