All ResNexus Reviews

Mike and Bonnie

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

ResNexus is our partner in business

The training was smooth. If we have questions or problems, they are resolved quickly.

PROS

The calendar and ease of booking is excellent for us. We get our questions or problems answered quickly.

CONS

Cannot think of anything. We do have a problem with the pet cleaning charges being charged daily, which is not our policy.

Reason for choosing ResNexus

Better product and service.

Reasons for switching to ResNexus

Their service was unacceptable. They constantly wanted to change passwords and their service was bad.

Mike and Bonnie, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We are so happy to serve you and your business! There is an option to set up your pet cleaning charges as a retail item, which would only be charged once per stay. Please reach out support@resnexus.com or your account representative if you would like more information or have us help set that up.

Reviewed June 2023

A solid product that gets the job done!

We've seen revenue grow with online direct bookings, our website traffic has increased using Resnexus websites, and their features make guest experience better (text messaging, etc.)

PROS

Easy to use - housekeeping features are awesome - easy to book very straightforward to follow just about everything. Employees who are not tech savvy have quickly learned how to use it for just about everything - the customer service is exceptional, they are a small business and act like one (in all the right ways). They don't come off as some inaccessible corporate monster - but rather, personable and very on top of things - at the same time, they are a top player in the industry and they keep adding new features, improving, and using the system gets better and better each and every day.

CONS

Can't think of much, to be honest...for us, it does the job, and it does it well!

Reason for choosing ResNexus

Resnexus were very reasonably priced and you seemed to get a huge bang for your buck. Also like the no-nonsense, straightforward layout - that equally is easy to use, but had very robust features. It doesn't overcomplicate things - it reminds me of the Apple of PMS systems - easy to use for their users, which we wanted for our employees - it has turned out to work out very well. Some of the other options seemed like they had almost too many features, and were a bit too complicated.

We can only say wow! What a wonderful and through review! Thank you so much! We love serving you and your business!

Rhitt

Reviewed July 2017

Good with some bad

Overall its a great system- Its all you need to run all/most aspects of your business. I.E. your reservation page and your website are linked, links to a solid credit card merchant, reservation software is fairly intuitive. However, you will drive yourself to the point of insanity trying to make changes, and other things that aren't straight forward. I.E. a one night reservation.- That being said, customer service is always there to help. I feel that the price, is not too expensive for only having to pay one company that can do so many things for your business. My only suggestion to them is to update the reservation system, making it more user friendly or idiot proof. I've only been using it for a few months. Maybe I'll get it down by the end of the year! !!!.

PROS

I like the look of the "grid" , making a reservation is fairly simple, ability to prepare taxes, and the link to the credit card system. Finally, the reservation page that links to your website that they create for you is the best part for me. Customer service is awesome, you always talk to live person. Very responsive. They will help the best they can in a timely manner.

CONS

If you have to change to a reservation, such as, add another night, or try to do a weekly rate, move to a different room, charge a monthly rate. Its nearly impossible. If you're trying to do an ongoing monthly rental- its difficult. You might as well shoot yourself now. It takes like 5 steps and doesn't work. The support team will eventually fix it, but you look like an idiot when you're trying to do this in front of a customer or on the phone. I'm not a computer programmer, but you would think you could click 7 days on the grid, hit "reservation" and it would populate a "weekly" rate. Not by hitting "accommodations", "remove" -(removing their original one, so if you f-up, hit "back", you try and find their original reservation, woops! its gone. You have to "remove" their original one in order to "add or change anything". So once your "remove" then you have to hit "rentals" then "weekly", then "search"- (for some crazy reason you have to "search" even though you know its available by looking at the "grid"- then when you hit "search" most the time it won't find the accommodation you're trying to book for them. So basically its a cluster. Giving discounts can also be a mess- there are different options but can be confusing.

Rhitt, Thank you for your feedback and review! We have addressed and improved the monthly rental process. Thanks for being a valued ResNexus client!

Heather

Reviewed January 2024

Could not have grown my business without them!

PROS

Red Carpet Specialist are always there to answer any questions quickly. Ease of use. Features Report builder Website design

CONS

Literally nothing. They are amazing and I stand by their product 100%.

Reasons for switching to ResNexus

ResNexus website design incorporates ADA needs, has much higher SEO presence on the web and their website design is streamline and user friendly.

Heather, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We love serving you and helping your business grow!

Replied January 2024

Mindy

Queen's Inn by the River

Using ResNexus has improved our ability to better service our guests. We can communicate with them easily and quickly by email and text now. The built in credit card transactions is an upgrade from our last system. And, using the revenue management portion of the system has enabled us to more easily regulate our rates on a more frequent basis.

PROS

Most impactful features are the ease of credit card charging and transactions. Having the ability to create a reservation anywhere and charge the card from anywhere is extremely helpful. The system is user friendly and not overly difficult to learn for people who are not familiar with PMS operations.

CONS

ResNexus needs to develop a mobile app. I suggested this the day we signed up and was told it was being worked on. That was over a year ago. Unless the user if very familiar with the screens and how to navigate the system, it is extremely difficult to help a guest or customer when your phone is the only access you have to the system at that time.

Reason for choosing ResNexus

Overall functionality and system abilities, along with the cost. Price/value seemed there.

Reasons for switching to ResNexus

SiteMinder was not keeping up with the technical upgrades available by most modern day systems. Their support response was also awful.

Mindy, Thank you so much for the wonderful review and feedback! We are happy to announce that we have released the ResNexus mobile app. It is available in both the apple and android app stores. We hope you enjoy it! We appreciate you and your business!

Airyanna

Reviewed June 2023

Best reservation software I have used

This is by far the best reservation software that I have used!

PROS

The thing that I like most about ResNexus is all the new updates and new features that are constantly being added to the system.

CONS

I think that the interface can be a little confusing for some people when you are setting up the system for use, but on the other hand the ResNexus team is also very helpful in that aspect.

Reason for choosing ResNexus

ResNexus was very user friendly for me and I loved the sutomer service rep that I initially spoke with.

Reasons for switching to ResNexus

We needed a more updated and user friendly system.

Airyanna, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review for us! We greatly appreciate it, and we love serving your business.

Tammy

My First Year with ResNexus in Review

Overall my experience with ResNexus has been nothing less then amazing. As many companies, with Covid-19 being rampant, there was a ton of turn over at ResNexus however the die hard employees that stayed and fought the merry fight have been 100% supportive and answer my calls and emails in a very timely way.

PROS

When I first bought my motel, and began searching for a software program that was user friendly but could give me all the reports I needed to build a solid financial snap shop (previous [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] tossed all records) I interviewed and checked out several programs. ResNexus was by far the most user friendly and also had the additional feature of a point of sale program for me to use for the new gift shop I was adding to the motel. And they also were willing to design a beautiful website that would go hand in hand with my reservation system. It was a no brainer!

CONS

Their have only been two things at this point that I have had an issue with...The first being the ability to download information from my reservation system to my Quickbooks program. Most businesses do the online Quickbooks program, and I unfortunately had bought the downloadable 2020 Professional Business version (old school) and this Quickbooks version would not allow the ResNexus reservation system to download. It as very frustrating, but luckily ResNexus has an amazing team of Support members, and one young lady spent the better part of three days researching till she figured out how we could make the download work. I still struggle with downloading a reservation now and then that includes a discount or refund. It has a bit of a hiccup, but I have learned to do a General Journal entry to correct them.

Reason for choosing ResNexus

Because the simplicity of the program but with all the bells and whistles, and the fact that they would work with me as a complete package... building my website, building my reservation system, and set up my channel to booking.com ... [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding during the set up of my channel to Booking.com.

Tammy, Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate you choosing ResNexus.

Rita

Reviewed November 2020

Excellent software, excellent support and customer service

PROS

Easy to use. Daily functions are intuitive and fairly easy to deduce. For more in depth and less used features, they are always willing to answer all the "dumb" questions that I call with. Make upgrades and are responsive to suggestions. An industry leader for small to midsized bed and breakfast and other lodging properties.

CONS

Set up is time consuming but that is true for any software of this nature. Price point is a bit higher than some of the other competitors. Having said that, Reznexus is one of the 2 inn managment software systems that I would even consider using for my B&B business.

Reason for choosing ResNexus

Price as well as interface ability with OTA systems. Also, they seem like a "mature" company. The other 2 were more "start up" in nature and I didn't want to work with that type of company.

Reasons for switching to ResNexus

Needed more features and better customer service to continue. Needed to be able to sync reservation system with OTA's and this was one of the better ones for doing that. They continue to upgrade and add features and have much better customer service.

Rita, Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Andrea

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Tech Support & Web Design

Excellent! The guys have been great! The rep is from the Pacific Northwest and was able to really design a great 'feel' & lend suggestions & provide SEO to bolster up my site. However, honestly, it took several months to get my website started. I signed up last November & did not get the landing page until March. This was not the reps' fault. I understand that ResNexus was understaffed due to the high volume of other Webervations users when signed on with ResNexus. I thought I was getting a complete website, but we ended up compromising on a landing page that I mostly had to build up on my time, with the rep's guidance. And, since my slow time is in winter, I did not (& have not) really get to build the site up due to lack of time on my end. I will have to get with them this fall to revisit and improve my site.

PROS

The RezNexus Team support. It's not about the software to me, really, as I had not a clue about how to use it. The reps were/are extremely helpful & reliable to get my questions answered in a timely manner. The booking engine is really intricate & fairly easy to navigate. The rep is very personable & knowledgeable and provided expert help & made tutorials for me when he was not able to help over the phone with the web pages. The rep provided the guidance with the booking engine set up & back office. Together, they made a steep learning curve for me much less intimidating.

CONS

The software works for both myself and my guests fairly easily as far as navigation. I have experienced several web development glitches which are frustrating for both myself and for the rep. For example, he completely went the 'extra mile' to find out why we were losing my images during file transfers. The rep devised a way to have me load them to my desktop & then directly onto the webpage itself. In short, the file storage within the software had (maybe still has?) deleted my work from the image files.

Reason for choosing ResNexus

Initially, it was because they use PayPal. But, as I got working with the rep on my website, I was really, really happy I did NOT choose GoDaddy! He is so helpful and very patient. I never feel like I am just hanging out there waiting for help (with a different tech each time). The rep provides dedicated one-on-one support. And for that, I was willing to wait a bit instead of having a substandard product.

Reasons for switching to ResNexus

I needed a new website and Webervations sold out to an overseas company. ResNexus offered both a booking engine & website development & dedicated support. Also, integrated credit card processing was not something I had used but has worked out great for myself & my guests.

Kalpesh

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Best option for the features and price on the market today

Been almost 3+ years and we have loved the progress and the updates that this platform has implemented. Keep up the good work.

PROS

Allows our business management to be accessed from anywhere, which is the most important feature for a manager, like myself, and the ability to be used on mobile device or simple desktop computers

CONS

Wish there was a better market/retail module versus the current lightspeed restaurant or the integrated one that is currently available. Try to get lightspeed. Retail option would be awesome.

Reason for choosing ResNexus

Sales team and the pricing what is the best available at that time? They are cheaper options but I have loved the support with gotten one issues arise.

Reasons for switching to ResNexus

Needed a web-based versus old-school server client based system

Kalpesh, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review and give feedback! It means the world to us. We appreciate your business!

Jared

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Extremely happy with our decision to use Resnexus as our property management team

Love it and highly recommend them! They put the power of your own mind and vision for your property in your own hands. They are there to guide you when needed. Great webinars and they really are a value-added business partner. I have seen it in our sales and our guests' improved experience both booking online and while on our property.

PROS

The software is pretty straightforward and has a ton of functionality that my past software provider did not offer....I really love the ability to manage my inventory showing to third party sites, the rate I show to these third party sites versus my rates on my own site, as well as, my room room availability is seem-less between Resnexus & those third party sites (Booking & Airbnb). Really utilize the minimum night settings and ease of adjusting rates both through yield optimization functions and ease of use for rate changes both by date, room type, or specific rooms. We have added their website service and text messaging service. Since joining Resnexus we have added more and more functions, thankfully, because they do such a great job and are a pleasure to work with.

CONS

Some of the templates can be tricky to work with but customer support helps and will do what you ask, if you have patience...which I sorely lack. In that regard they will take the time to show me how to work with the code/website/etc and take as much time as I need. So really not a con...

Reasons for switching to ResNexus

Resovation was sold and no longer operating, so we had to move 10 years of info over....Resnexus guided us through the whole process. It was not easy but well worth it.

Jared, What an amazing review! We really appreciate you and your business. It sounds like you're taking full advantage of all the features our software offers. We love that!

andrea

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2021

It's getting better with time

I have grown to really appreciate their dedication to making the system better and better. I appreciate the reporting functions they offer and feel as though I can understand the progress my business is making easily with their reports. They also offer an annual teaching course that I do recommend their users take part in, as it helped to get my grievances to the parties that need to know.

PROS

I like that the software does offer a great deal of reporting, and visually it is easy to understand.

CONS

There are small details and functions I wish the software had capability for - the customer service team does take feedback back to their creation team with hopes to see fixes. I wish I had more control over some visual cues that the system could include that would make "at a glance" views more detailed and informative. In a fast paced, multifunctional operation like ours it is best for us to be able to make judgments as quick as possible so we can move onto the next task quickly - it helps us focus on the guests. So, I wish this system offered more control when it comes to that. The support team is great and does work well. The management team - or their "red carpet" team - is not as responsive as the general support team.

Andrea, Thank you so much for the great review and feedback. We loved serving you at Academy and appreciate your business!

Rodney

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Resnexus hit's the spot!

ResNexus solves common business problems related to booking and reservation management by preventing double bookings, automating manual tasks, improving communication with guests, and providing valuable data insights. The benefits businesses realize include streamlined operations, improved guest experiences, increased revenue, and enhanced decision making. ResNexus simplifies processes, minimizes errors, and optimizes efficiency, resulting in a smoother operation and increased customer satisfaction.

PROS

ResNexus has significantly simplified my business's booking and reservation management process. Its intuitive interface allows for easy navigation and setup. The comprehensive reservation management system handles bookings, check-ins, and check-outs seamlessly, while automating guest communication. Integration with third-party platforms saves time and reduces errors.

CONS

Although they have rolled out a mobile application for the system it is in the beta stages. the absence of a dedicated mobile app limits the convenience and flexibility of accessing ResNexus on the go. While the platform does offer mobile access, the streamlined app would enhance the user experience and make it even more convenient for users who frequently need to manage reservations and bookings while away from their computers.

Reason for choosing ResNexus

While all of the platforms are somewhat similar ResNexus is a home-grown US company that provides reliable customer support, offering assistance and prompt responses to any questions or concerns. That availability of responsive and knowledgeable support teams was a deciding factor for us as we like to be on the cutting edge while supporting our local economy.

Rodney, Thanks so much for mentioning our customer service and for your feedback, especially in regards to our mobile app! We appreciate you and your business!

Reviewed September 2021

Very Good System

PROS

The ease in moving reservations, keeping track of the status of rooms, tax reports and income. The customer support is great and particularly enjoy working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] since he understands and is not judgmental about this older person who is totally adverse to computer stuff.. He has been a lifesaver. I manage my property all by myself so I appreciate all the help I can get.

CONS

There really is not anything specific that I don't like. If I was more into computers I would understand and make much better use of all that Resnexus has to offer. I basically have only scratched the surface. Luckily, I only have a very small inn so not too detrimental. Computers are like math to me....I freeze up at the mere mention. If I would spend the time to study the tutorials I would be much better off and the support team would also be happier!!!!

Daughter handled can't remember

Sarah, Thanks for the wonderful review and for being such a great client!

Julia

Stellar Customer Service!

It's been super positive working with ResNexus. I was also able to attend the annual Academy training week this last January, and it was extremely helpful and beneficial. ResNexus cares that we are successful.

PROS

I love the fact that I can reach someone at any time. It is critical in our business that we provide swift customer service to our guests, so when I have questions that need answering asap, they're there. There are so many other fantastic features that ResNexus offers: diligent and transparent trouble-shooting issues with monthly updates on improvements/fixes, they listen to our concerns and requests, door locks w/automatic codes, text messaging, direct connect (HUGE in my opinion), training in person and via Webinars, etc.

CONS

There are a lot of features, so sometimes I have to search for something. That's the only negative, but it's also a positive because they offer so much.

Reasons for switching to ResNexus

CM could not offer us what we needed.

Julia, Wow! Thanks so much for the wonderful review and for mentioning our customer service. We strive to provide the best service in the industry paired with the best in class PMS software. We love serving you and your business! We look for to seeing you at ResNexus Academy in January!

Katey

Reviewed June 2023

Great tool with the best reports

Reports are great and actually useful.

PROS

Outstanding and prompt customer service. The reservation system is so easy to use both for phone reservations & guests online. Several guests comment on ease of use and professional appearance.

CONS

Under units/rooms in settings I wish there was a Suites (currently room, cabin, campground)

Reasons for switching to ResNexus

Their reports were useless.

Katey, Thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate you and your business! ResNexus does allow custom titles which can be found in the online booking engine settings. If you would like assistance to change the text to "Suites" please contact us at support@resnexus.com or call your customer service representative.

Paula