All SITE123 Reviews

Ismaël Huberson

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Site123

PROS

Site123 is an easy to use website builder that allows you to quickly create an online presence for your business at no cost. With Site123, you can create a professional looking website with your company logo, content, colors and more. Other great features include access to one-click install themes and an option to create a mobile version of your website.

CONS

Limited template, the most advanced features are in the paid offer.

Robert

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

Site123 Has Been a Dream Come True for Me

I enjoy the site and admire how easy it is to make a professional-looking site with the tools offered on the website. I am proud of the way my site looks and how attractive it is to my visitors.

PROS

The ease of getting started was attractive to me. I had a website I was proud of within less than a week of learning the website. Since then, I have been able to embellish and make adjustments to my presentations of my ebooks, stories, and other writings. I had always dreamed about giving my stories a stage to shine and Site123 has allowed me to make this dream come true. People rave about the attractiveness and easy to use writing site I have made using the variety of tools available on this site. My many writings are special to me, like my own children in some ways. I am able to dress these stories up so they look good to others who come and visit my site.

CONS

I have only one concern: Bandwidth. I have been adding many items to my stories and this apparently has caused me to almost approach my monthly limit of bandwidth. This is a concern and one that could cause me to shop elsewhere. I have asked for help on this subject, but have yet to receive much satisfaction. I guess I will simply have to avoid doing too much additions to my site each month until I can find some other remedy.

Reason for choosing SITE123

seemed simple to use without all the fuss of wordpress.

Reasons for switching to SITE123

more options available and the professional look Site 123 offers over the ipage. Plus, the price is better and the ease of use superior.

Fine Art, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

Platform letting me down

Potential is there but I feel it is getting left behind

PROS

Back office is quite easy to navigate and all features easy to change - until something goes wrong

CONS

Integration to be able to sell products. I have suffered from glitches in both inventory management (over sold tickets to a workshop which became a disaster, but more frustratingly over TWO different providers my customers have been unable to purchase items and tickets due to errors accepting payment

Reason for choosing SITE123

I was convinced by my web designer

Reggie

Sports, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Start up Website

I worked with WIX for a long time but since I was looking into sports forms, I cam upon SITE123 and the rest is history. Very easy to work, great images and customer response and much more. This is the way to go with website design.

PROS

Easy and user friendly. Customer service was the best ever and quick.

CONS

On some new page additions, There needs to be an option where a sentence, word or paragraph can be underlined, bold, enlarge fonts, etc. Site123 doesn't allow this.

Reason for choosing SITE123

I am hoping that this platform will be easier.

Reasons for switching to SITE123

With WIX, every time you add an object or anything, the whole page changes and then you have to do 2X more work. Didn't know how easy it could be until I switched.

Carl

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

Very good product

This application has been very good for me. I highly recommend it. I would like to see some improvements. I really need a customer sign-in option to retrieve their data (not a site password protection).

PROS

Quick, out of the box site builder without needing any coding experience. Plenty of template options for a simple to slightly more robust website. Very good built-in application plug-ins.

CONS

Some templates are too inflexible (font size and placement). Some elements do not allow full formatting (adding links). Limited ability to more images around.

Reasons for switching to SITE123

Site123 gave me more options and had a better look and feel.

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

VERY Easy Website/Blog Setup!

Love it so far! Plan to move my other domains over to Site123 if this level of ease of use, performance, and ease of deployment continue.

PROS

- ease of use - excellent customer support - high quality site building - ease of deployment

CONS

- some things are TOO easy to set up, and so I had to remove them and go through more slowly

Reason for choosing SITE123

I looked at several other website building/deploying/managing solutions, but Site123 was by far the easiest to use, and the hands-on 24/7 tech support was wonderful!

Reasons for switching to SITE123

The other host was forcing me to use WordPress. This is a very good platform, but has a fairly steep learning curve. Site123 was VERY easy to learn!

International Trade and Development, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2023

Membership Website

I was exploring options for a new website and was very impressed with the support offered. I was chatting to support way passed midnight!

PROS

Professional looking website 'out of the box'

CONS

As I need specific functions such as searchable directory and ideally built-in invoicing, there is a shortfall in features. Although my requirements are probably out of the ordinary.

Reason for choosing SITE123

So far - seems like good value in the market and support is impressive

Reasons for switching to SITE123

Wild Apricot stopped offering free version of their product and raised subscriptions to the extent that they were no longer competitive.

Rowan

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Amazing! Great service.

Amazing look & feel, easy to learn & chique! Best customer support ever.

PROS

They are 24/7 available for your questions and are responding really fast! I think it’s a really nice plus. Also, my website looks ten times more chique than I was before (jouwweb, shitty company!). I recommend SITE123 10/10

CONS

The only thing is that everything is new for yourself so you need to understand how everything works in the beginning. But it’s really easy.

Reasons for switching to SITE123

JOUWWEB -> Most shittiest company ever. Replies taking really long & it’s really old

Yu

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

Easy to use and great value for £

Love the ease of design process with functions available. Support team is great! All my queries were resolved very fast.

PROS

Very efficient online support team. Easy to get help and sort things out.

CONS

Not easy to give feedback about negatives because I only use this website for 2 weeks now.

Reasons for switching to SITE123

Was not able to customise my website the way I wanted. Very complicated design features, not simple for use.

Juraj

Logistics and Supply Chain, 2-10 employees

a few sentences about site123

PROS

modern design and it's quite easy to use, I found everything I need

CONS

I can't answer this question yet, I just started researching, so far so good

Reasons for switching to SITE123

I decided to use site123 because I can create a nicer site faster and easier, and because I have some elements that are interesting to me

Kristi

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Definitely recommend

The program was easy to use to set up a website. The variety of templates was definitely a plus. The customer service was outstanding. Alex was most helpful in assisting me finishing the process.

PROS

User friendly, a wide variety of templates to use offering many different looks for a website. Excellent Customer Service. Cost. Multi-year agreements.

CONS

So far, I have found no negatives to state. Usually, it is difficult to get assistance, but I had no problems getting almost immediate assistance.

Reason for choosing SITE123

Price, ease of use, customer service, agreement options

Reasons for switching to SITE123

I like the price, multi-year choices and I liked the template choices better.

Graeme

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

How i found working with Site123

Great experience so far. our church is trying to keep the website simple but have the information required.

PROS

It is easy to use. templates are a great help. online help is excellent.

CONS

Being a church that likes to put the service on the website 100mb just is not enough and compression detreats from the video.Could do with more templates for religious organizations and not just shopping.

Reason for choosing SITE123

Think i have answered this in the above comments.

Reasons for switching to SITE123

WordPress is to involved and expensive with all the addons required.Wix And GoDaddy were hard to get customer service in comparison to Site123.

Graphic Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

A solid web solution for most businesses

First contact with the builder is very positive. Anyone can get going and set up a decent fully working homepage. System offers almost everything straight "out of the box" a business needs to compete in any market. The simple but limited "building blocks" makes it easy to add information. Some settings can be a bit fiddly to use, as it's not really WYSIIWYG, but more of a back end setting. Once mastered though, any implementation of information is easy archived. Compared to f.i. WordPress, Site123 is much more intuitive and simple to set up and update. There are more competitive online web builders on the market today that offers better design features and even some that are more easy to use. But the selling point of Site123 is the coverage of built in solutions that only very few other builders are able to match. For small to medium sized businesses in the BtB market, I would recommend Site123 anytime. In the BtC market Site123 may fall short of being flexible enough to compete visually.

PROS

Site123 is an intuitive web builder with lots of high end solutions built in. It's a solid solution for most businesses, probably best aimed at inhouse users with no or limited design skills. The system offers everything from mail sign up, site search, multiple languages and even email marketing to name a few competitive" must have tools", and that straight out of the box. Support is one of the absolutely best in business, with 24/7 support

CONS

The system can be a bit visually limited, which can be particularly frustrating for designers designing for customers. Layout system lacks the flexibility that can differentiate a webpage from other sites in a competitive market. This on the other hand is also the strength of the builder, as none-designers safely can design something that is working just fine for their customers, just lacking that special touch.

Reason for choosing SITE123

Simple to use, even for none designers. Built in features are the USP that any small to medium sized BtB business could make good marketing use of.

Abongile Pearl

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Simple, effective and efficient website builder

PROS

Site123 is easy to use. I have no coding experience but the website I created from the templates from Site123 look professional. The support team is always readily available to assist.

CONS

I have not had any complaints with the site. I purchased on a 50% off discount and it is working for me.

fidelis

Design, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2021

site123 2021 review

My overall experience is great. I was able to create a website without paying a dine.

PROS

Site123 is website development software that helps you to build a software through its drag and drop features. Using its already made website templates, i can easily generate a full featured website tailored at my needs.Site123 helps me to create my blog and publish post via a sub-domain. It is easy to use and can easily integrate with other software. It has a page creator for editing and adding extra pages. one can easily edit website in real time very fast without writing a single line of code. It has a plugin features which adds functionality to your website. Its multi-language feature help to create a multi-language website. You can easily connect your domain name.

CONS

Some functionality is limited to some extent. The plugins are not much compared to similar platforms. One may not get all they want from a basic package which makes its pricing strategy expensive for startups.

Stephen

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2023

Site 123, one of the best builder I ever used

Great.

PROS

The feature to create multi sectional pages.

CONS

I hope they could improve the client zone for stores and also make it available differently for blogs, so that users can register and keep track of what they read.

Bongani