What are Snapps users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Snapps software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love how user-friendly it is, how easy it is to learn to use, the support team is AMAZING, and it blows all other website builders out of the water."
  • icon"No more messing around with optimizing photos because it already does it for you. Super clean look and design will have your jaw on the floor asking to buy it a drink."
  • icon"Easy of use, the templates make it super easy to get a site live in little time."
  • icon"The only thing I really disliked is I couldn't be on it sooner."
  • icon"The amount of time that has been wasted on trying to get a site to look just right is time I'll never get back."
  • icon"I have been building with all the major drag and drop platforms for years now and they all have some very frustrating and time consuming flaws."

Browse all Snapps Reviews

• Have you used Snapps and would like to share your experience with others?

Lois

A truly impressive site builder

Lois

A truly impressive site builder

Snapps has made building websites easier, faster, more streamlined, more scalable, and altogether more enjoyable.

Pros

Snapps is so smooth and easy to use. Building sites takes a fraction of the time that it does on Weebly, and they instantly look so much more modern and professional with minimal effort. The features are a million times better - simple things like using custom fonts and spacing are just so easy.

Cons

There could be more clear instructional videos (for complete novices to learn how to use Snapps). There should be an easier way to un-hide the navigation menu bar on pages. A few extra widgets (like a counter widget, for example) would be great, but this is not really a "con", I'm sure they are on the way soon!

Reasons for switching to Snapps

Weebly makes me so angry when I use it then I want to throw my laptop out of the window and burn the building to the ground. It is so clunky, slow, and restrictive. It makes me mad. I don't want to talk about it anymore. WordPress is great except I have no idea how to use it and so I pretty much stumbled through my site build (using Divi from Elementor) which took me 50x as long as it would have done on Snapps. The time I would need to invest in learning to use WordPress smoothly is probably better spent on other business activities. With Snapps, you can hit the ground running, if you have (even a very basic) understanding of drag and drop builders.

Dee

A great platform for agencies and business owners alike

Smooth, fast, professional.

Pros

Websites come out looking professional, sleek and are easily optimised for mobile.

Cons

It's hard to say. I have been building with all the major drag and drop platforms for years now and they all have some very frustrating and time consuming flaws. Using Snapps has not been the same experience, I can build multiple websites seemlessly and with a reasonable amount of time invested.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

Most of the drag and drop web builders lack the level of customisation needed to create unique websites for clients. Weebly's mobile optimisation looks aweful and needs a lot of work to make it look presentable Wix's mobile version basically needs to be created from scratch with 100'a of micro adjustments On WordPress, unless you can build a site from scratch with code, which is also time consuming....installing code-heaby web builder plugins that are sluggish at best is tiresome! Snapps is fast, and does way more than any of the above 3 can do in a drag and drop builder.

Kyle

Snapps is Great for Getting Lead Gen Sites Up Quickly

Excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and crew does excellent work.

Pros

I like how fast it is to get a great-looking site up quickly and indexed on Google.

Cons

As Snapps.ai is a cutting edge website builder, there's lots of room for feature and UI developments, but, that being said, Snapps support is very responsive and has been taking a lot of suggestions down and is intent on developing them into their site building interface.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

Snapps is similar in price, but has a lot more opportunity for future integrations, with Google Sheets, with Zapier, etc.

Joseph

Website Builders...I've tried them all

Pros

Snapps is extremely intuitive, I've used just about every drag and drop builder, and Snapps dashboard, templates, and the ability to customize layout and features are a wonderful balance between ease of use and functionality.

Cons

Really, there isn't much I have found wanting. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of manually migrating sites from another platform, but Snapps even made that process simple by allowing me to pull in media from existing sites.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

Faster loading sites, more features, stellar customer service and killer templates.

Amy

The best web design platform I could hope for!

Quicker lead gen, easier SEO structure. Love it.

Pros

The connected data and ease of form setup, (AND THAT COPY FEATURE OMG!) H title changes with ease, and site wide text are all so so awesome! We use it daily and I'm continually impressed at how absolutely SWIFT I can move through to create sites as I do it more. I used to turn down branded site builds, but now I welcome them with greedy palms. The eventual ease is worth the squeeze. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Cons

Moving the sites from Weebly was a hassle at first, but we got a little help. Once we pruned them up, they were greater than before, for sure! I'd say the one thing I don't like most is that it's difficult to tell when the "hide" has been activated on mobile/tablet. A toggle or something would be nice for a quick glance. I just noticed the eyeball on the left column today, so that may be the workaround I needed. lol thanks for a great product.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

Price, better platform for us, more secure, more functionality and ease of use.

Tia

Snapps is Everything You Need and More

Snapps got me fired up about designing websites in a way that was motivating and inspiring. The people who designed it clearly care about what their customers want and need and have worked hard to make a product that is better and cheaper than its direct competitors. Aside from actually being cheaper... you save time using Snapps because it is so intuitive, and its features allow you to duplicate pages and templates quickly. I love Snapps. You will too. In fact, once you go Snapps you'll never go back. I have moved all my sites (from weebly, wix, and WordPress) to Snapps, and it was well worth the effort.

Pros

I love everything about Snapps. Even the things I thought were hard, actually were easy once I figured them out. The support is out of this world, so any questions or difficulties you encounter will be addressed right away allowing you to move on quickly. The sites look phenomenal. Especially if you compare them to Weebly or Wix. The finished product looks better than any interface I've used... and I've used them all.

Cons

I'm having a hard time coming up with a con here. Honestly, every thing I've ever thought I would like to do... I was able to do.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

I like Snapps better and I want all of my sites in the same place.

Shashank

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Best web builder our there. Period

Pros

The speed with which you can publish a great looking website despite having no format education in web-building is simply mind-boggling. The builders of Snapps have basically figured out the thoughts of wordpress users who have often thought 'I wish xyz was easier to do' and weebly/wix/square users who have often though 'I wish I could make this more sophisticated and better looking with more features' and created what is truly the best of both worlds. I cannot recommend Snapps enough.

Cons

While they have a sufficient number of them, enough for most people's needs, there could be more templates to build off of. I know Divi and Webflow and others have several hundreds of templates BUT All snapps templates are free, and like I said, they are quite sufficient for most purposes

Reasons for switching to Snapps

Gets the same quality job done easier and faster

Austin

Finally a website editor that doesn't suck

Snapps is awesome! It has all the best features of the more known CMS / website builder platforms all in one. It is easy to build sites kind of like Weebly, but it is more powerful/SEO friendly and customizable like Wordpress. Best price for the offered features I have seen yet! Definitely moving to Snapps exclusively for all our new sites.

Pros

The ease of use and repeatability for making several sites at scale. The cost is very fair. They have professional templates that are easy to tailor to the needs of a client.

Cons

This will get better as they grow, but there are some features/integrations that are currently not available.

Reasons for choosing Snapps

Faster, easier to use and manage multiple sites, better pricing, better looking sites.

Silas

Mind Blowing

As someone who has always strived to build websites for business owners at scale, this has been my dream solution, so far. I built 10 in the time it would take to build 1, and those websites are already working their way up Google's rankings in less than a week. My overall experience is that I see massive opportunity to grow much faster as a business owner, while helping others do the same.

Pros

The functionality of this program and how easy it is to build a website is unbeatable. Makes it worth building 5 sites even for a sole business.

Cons

Of course I'd love to pay less, but I understand this program will cut the costs of other things I use in lead generation anyways, making in inexpensive.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

Every issue I've found so far with other website builders has been solved. I can only imagine the creators of this platform ran into similar issues that I did such as functionality (Weebly), and then security (Wordpress). Snapps is easy, functional, secure, and Google loves the sites. You can't ask for much more as a website builder for small local businesses.

Fast, Efficient, super user friendly, unbelievable support team.

Pros

I like that I can publish so many sites so quickly. No more messing around with optimizing photos because it already does it for you. super clean look and design will have your jaw on the floor asking to buy it a drink. Definitely the way of the future for website builds!

Cons

The only thing I really disliked is I couldn't be on it sooner.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

Snapps is way more affordable, better customer service, better price, better everything.

Ben

Snapps is our "go-to" website builder

Pros

Snapps is incredibly user friendly and intuitive. Our marketing agency has used multiple different website builders over the years (primarily Wordpress, but also Weebly, Wix, Shopify). In terms of ease of use, Snapps is similar to a Wix or Weebly, however completely outshines those builders in overall functionality. We got sick of constant updates for themes and plugins on Wordpress, not to mention security vulnerabilities and moved all our domains over to Snapps. The templates are beautiful, responsive, and professional looking.

Cons

No real cons (as it relates to our agency). Not as many integrations as a platform like Wordpress, but Snapps is adding new integrations and features constantly.

Functionality, ease of use

Amy

Where Have You Been All My Life?

Snapps has been able to solve many of the issues I have had in trying to provide the best experience for my large, non-profit organizations.

Pros

The interface is superior to any other platform I've used. It's intuitive, logical, and user-friendly. Every feature is accessible in an efficient manner and significantly reduces excessive clicks and navigating. The "right-click" option is likely my favorite feature. Who wants to navigate through endless menu layers to access type options? And, can we talk about how incredible the three platform views are and how you can edit them individually? Say goodbye to sacrificing good design on the desktop or tablet for constraints on mobile! It goes without saying that the Snapps support is the best support out there for pretty much any software platform web developers use.

Cons

Where were you two years ago or even a year ago? I have had to churn out websites on the most painful platforms known - and many of them are popular platforms. The amount of time that has been wasted on trying to get a site to look just right is time I'll never get back.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

Efficiency, features, support, and enjoyment working with Snapps.

Jeremy

Perfect for a beginner new to building websites

Pros

This is the second website building software I've used and the ease of use is amazing compared to the first one. I found myself struggling and getting frustrated with the first program, but with Snapps, I'm able to build and publish faster due to the way everything is set up. I still have a lot to learn, but this is truly the perfect program for anyone new to building websites. In addition, the pre-built templates are also amazing.

Cons

I'm still new to building websites and I haven't found anything I like the least at this point. However, because I am new to building websites, it's very easy to get frustrated and overwhelmed because this is like learning a new language. That said, I am hoping for additional training to become better and better.

Brett

Snapps is a snap!

Overall, just loving it compared to the other platforms we have used. Hopefully, we'll get some time in the future to migrate our other sites to Snapps.

Pros

Cons

I have not found any issues with Snapps as yet.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

Snapps is easier to use, great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and it's much more intuitive.

Tyler

Great software that saves my agency time and money

Pros

The dynamic layouts, global editing, and all-in-one dashboard make for extremely efficient workflow. Ease of use makes training virtual assistants a breeze, and I've never seen a website index quicker in 12 years of development.

Cons

As with any new software, some features are being actively developed. It fulfills every one of my agencies needs, and at the rate I have seen development happening, I am fairly confident they will fill any gaps others may find, quickly.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

We did a cost benefit analysis that included many factors. Snapps came out on top by a wide margin.

Charity

Industry: Market Research

Gamechanger!

Couldn't be better. Extremely satisfied!

Pros

Snapps makes it so even a beginner can create a fully-developed, aesthetically-pleasing, highly-professional website. With features you didn't even know you needed, your website will be top of the line for an affordable price.

Cons

Can't think of any.... The customer service so so phenomenal that it's no problem running into a problem.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

Better features, better pricing, better templates.

Blair

Snapping sites together in a breeze

Support is friendly, responsive, and happy to help. The pricing is competitive, and the convenience factor seems like it's completely pro-bono. Really love this platform and am grateful it was recommended to me..

Pros

I'm primarily a writer and build websites in my spare time. Challenge is: I'm not super techy and always felt resistance to learning builders on Wordpress. Coding isn't my skillset; writing is! What I like about Snapps is there's a ton of templates to use, and modifying them to my heart's content is extremely easy.

Cons

Like any new platform, it can be confusing at first to learn how everything works. There is an invisible barrier of knowing how to ask questions for challenges you don't know how to describe. In my experience, it just takes time to become familiar with the platform.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

I wanted something easier to use than Wordpress, which had a simple to manage dashboard for all my sites in one place.

Marie

Snapps is the website builder I've been dreaming of

Snapps is simple use and only has a couple of "tricky bits" that, once learned, give you a way to build additional pages very efficiently. Support has been very responsive any time I've had an issue or question. There are a great variety of templates to start with. I love that you can easily import media from any site, create a mockup, and send a live preview to a client, without having to publish the site.

Pros

Snapps combines the ease of use of a WYSIWYG website builder with the functionality and customizability of Wordpress. The mobile adaptability is superb! You can easily design separate elements for use on mobile, tablet, or desktop as needed.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve on a few of the features, but they're not too difficult with the documentation/help pages and videos provided.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

Snapps is almost as easy to use as Weebly, but looks exponentially more professional. It is also much more customizable in regards to design.

Robert

Goodbye Weebly, Hello Snapps

Pros

Snapps is by far a superior web builder to all the other ones out there. I have used most of them. The website builder is very intuitive and works without the lag and jumpiness of other builders. It also has cool automations that make building websites simpler. I have also noticed an improvement to SEO results

Cons

Is nothing an option? I honestly have not had any problems with this software.

Carlos

Snapps is the future of all website building

All in all, I really do think Snapps is the best website builder to be using and a go-to program everyone should be using when building their website. Especially if you're an agency that will be building multiple websites over time. Highly recommend it to anyone!

Pros

The time saving features on Snapps as you're making multiple sites are amazing and will definetely be useful as I scale. Snapps was easy to learn and very intuitive to start using right away. And moving over sites from other platforms was simple onceI learned how to do it (they even have veatures that help you do this even easier!)

Cons

Snapps is constantly being improved and so far there's nothing to complain about!,

Reasons for switching to Snapps

WAY more useful features in Snapps vs. Weebly. Easier to use. The price was lower as well!

Carlos

Snapps really helps with getting mockups to clients in a timely manner.

Pros

Snapps is super easy to use and saves time. The builder is by far one of the best I’ve used. Being able to transfer existing sites with ease is huge plus.

Cons

I needed this platform earlier on in my web design journey.

Reasons for switching to Snapps

Having more flexibility and customizable widgets and options.

Simple to use even for a Non Techy guy like me!

Pros

I love how user-friendly it is, how easy it is to learn to use, the support team is AMAZING, and it blows all other website builders out of the water. There are so many bells and whistles that I still have to explore. SNAPPS just made my job a lot easier, faster, and more efficient. I am in the process of moving all of my sites from Weebly.

Cons

I really wish that Snapps was available a lot sooner!

Reasons for switching to Snapps

With Snapps my sites look and feel professional and it gives me the ability to build and make adjustments to client sites quickly and easily so I can spend my time solving bigger problems.

Kirsten

So user-friendly!

Overall my experience was great. Like I said, this was a brand new platform for me, but I really enjoyed it. I think there are way more options to make it custom to yourself and your brand, that I could not fine with other platforms.

Pros

I really enjoyed this platform because it was so easy to use. I thought all the templates were really, really aesthetically pleasing, and so easy to navigate. When creating a new website, I can get overwhelmed easily but I did not feel that way. I have used most website platforms that exist right now, and this has to be my favorite. I was a little hesitant at first, but I love it now!

Cons

I wish that there were some more options for real estate, but I found that some of the other options could work perfectly too.

Devon

Top Of The Line

Pros

The User Interface. Snapps takes the Depth of Elementor Pro & combines it with the simplicity of Weebly. Very easy to grasp.

Cons

Some limited widget features at the moment. Excited to see features such as adding in Google Reviews down the road

Snapps