Browse Webit Reviews

David from West Mobile Pressure Washing

Industry: Environmental Services

Webit

Pros

As someone who had been in the software industry for almost two decades, one thing I know is software is software. The software is absolutely no better than the people that support it. Implementation was quick and painless. Support is nothing more than outstanding. I could ask nothing more from Webit.

Cons

No cons. It does everything I want and need and is a platform that will grow with me.

Tim from Sequim Property Servcies

December 2021

Best Web site Company I have hired in the last three years --- Great Crew to work with

A little slow at first --- this is normal from my experience -- but as the onboarding came together --- I could tell after the initial website setup that this company and their staff are genuine. Not to mention the price point is absolutely incredible for the amount of work they put into it verse the same thing I have used in the past from prior companies ------------- which charged more for FAR FAR less in actual following thru.

Pros

They have a very professional staff that works with us on a great level to ensure we are getting what we want I have spoke with different staff over a few months time and each and everytime they have proved to be the best I have ever worked with ----------- I have used many web services in past with Very unhappy results ------ This is where Webit Staff Shine as far as I'm concerned ------------- Communication is excellent --- The team is always professional and follows through with what they say they will do ------------ Try and find this out in the world ----------- I have -----------I really like the service and the product -------And they are set up for future growth as the internet is constantly evolving and moving forward ------ So is this company and their staff

Cons

The wait time for some of the task involving the use of their graphic artist -- But I will say this --- when they make a job order for that part of their operation for the client --------------- It does get done ---------which is much better than any other company I have used prior. I can say nothing but Great things about this company I would like to see some Web 3.0 stuff coming out as the Internet moves forward --- But I'm sure they are on it.

Reasons for Choosing Webit

The sales staff made claims and followed through. The staff is especially professional, kind and courteous. There base setup for the price point looks great compared to the competition out there. They speak the language of small business people and seem to really understand all the hats the small companies need to wear and do not waste my time which is already tight running a small service business. Over all I extremely happy with their product and service --- Of course they can make it even better and I think they are -- The web is always evolving ----------- And so it seems Webit is as well I will refer this company to other small business people I know because of their genuinely and honest dealings

Reasons for Switching to Webit

I felt that there was no communication with them -- They didn't follow thru ---- they changed pricing on me during our time with them. There were was language barriers and attitude issues to content to not to mention a 3 hour time lapse from their east coast hours to my west coast hours I would get emails from them on a constant almost daily basis requiring more time from me I did not get what I was promised --- They have a year contract which is the first RED FLAG --------- If you have a good product people will stay with your product/service because your following through with what you sell them in your presentation. Plus they are extremely arrogant and conduct them selves as some type of masters of the internet and I have to do most of the work myself ---which leads me to why I even used them in the first place --- Their so called graphic artist are the worst I have ever seen ------ I can go on and on about this firm ------------- You get the idea --------- There is tons of firms out here just like them.

Gayle from Gayle V’s Best Ever Grilled Cheese LLC

Industry: Restaurants

Great for startup - inexpensive

Started great - ever since they put the changed in my hands it’s the same as what I had before - no real help

Pros

It was great when I started using it - I had regular calls and Webit made changes I needed.

Cons

Now I have to do everything and no monthly call

Reasons for Choosing Webit

Personal service from one regular representative

Needed help

James from Midwest Benefit Solutions LLC

Good Company with Good Value

Great. Good Local Company that has a good product. Still would like to take [SENSITIVE CONTENT] out to lunch sometime.

Pros

I usually just have the account manager help with it and do not touch it in fear I will mess it up. Except this last go round, they have not returned my text/call as we found a grammar error

Cons

There is nothing that I would say it bad

Robert from Blessed Buildings

Fantastic Value

Wonderful, Fantastic, Superior experience and professional company to work with. A+++++

Pros

Easy to setup, great impact both visually and as a selling tool. Great media imprint for your dollar to customer branding value. Superior product

Cons

Not much to say negatively. We have had a superior experience with the whole product and support team

Jacob from A team Pressure Washing

Making my life easy

Overall I have had it for 4 years and it has helped grow my business.

Pros

It keeps me ranking high and able to get a ton of leads

Cons

I disliked some of the features but overall love it.

Kenneth from New York Deli

December 2021

Overall

I've used them for all my businesses

Pros

Easy to manage. There team is very easy to work with

Cons

None. I've had issues with other companies.

Stephen from ABH Building Inspections

December 2021

Best value for the money

Pros

The ability to make changes as needed.

Cons

Some of the fields are not able to be altered as quickly as I would like them to be altered.

Nilanjana from Lonestar Rheumatology

Great experience

Great experience! I was very impressed with the company from the initial interactions and the constant updates, my website was designed and set up within 3 weeks and looks great! They provide ongoing support

Pros

Very easy to work with the group at Webit, very friendly and professional

Cons

nothing really, easy to navigate and use

Dominick from Suncoast Exterior Services

GREAT Website!

Absolutely fantastic. Website is beautiful and runs smooth. Customer service is great. No complaints.

Pros

WebIt made my business a phenomenal website that is easy to use for both myself and customers, but also looks fantastic. It looks "new" and "modern" and very professional. Customer service is also great at this company!

Cons

Working on trying to rank better on Google but that's a battle front on all sides. The customer service at WebIt have been great in helping me with this.

Derek from D&K Haul Away

It was great

Pros

Created me a great website with on page SEO

Cons

There hasn’t been much I dislike about the company

Troy from Hillbilly Bees

Industry: Food Production

Website

In a word, awesome.

Pros

It has been the biggest advantage over my competitors in driving sales. The company is fast to make changes I request. Ease of their system and way of doing business is crucial to my company and they always exceed my expectations.

Cons

I rarely get to keep my same account manager. They always get promoted or something. But they have all been great.

Reasons for Choosing Webit

Cost and no hassle way of accomplishing what I wanted done.

Ease of use.

Deb from Employee Discount Services

Easy to Use at a Great Price

We have been with Webit for a couple of years now and are so pleased with our website. Moving our website to Webit was so easy, and the design team did such a great job not only making sure to get all the content transferred over but also gave our website a much need facelift. Our website now has a fresh, polished, and professional look and they continue to fine tune and help us put our best foot forward. We received so many compliments on how much easier it is to navigate and how great it looks.

Pros

I love that I can update our website myself. The software is easy to use and I can add, remove or update in just a few easy steps. It is easy to maintain and we are able to stay current without any delays. Everything I do displays in actual time so I know our website is always current.

Cons

I am currently using Google Docs to maintain our database... I would like an easier way to manage our members and our vendors. Being able to upload spreadsheets and store important business documents would also be a great benefit. We are a non-profit with a rotating board and having all information in one location would help in sharing information and having everything in one location.

Reasons for Switching to Webit

Webit offered great looking websites with flexibility to customize and be able to add, remove, and make change in content as needed with a very user friendly software, all at a great all-inclusive price. No additional charge for changes.

Jason from Kingdom Protective SVS, LLC

Industry: Security and Investigations

Trust Me You’re in good hands!

Well, my business consist of security operations. I have lost of clients and visitors that come to my site daily. The team at webit made sure that my site is professional and attractive to new clients! I must say that the price is very affordable and I’ve been with them a year now!

Pros

It’s very easy to navigate and if you are not very tech savvy , there’s always someone willing to help in the customer service arena.

Cons

I don’t have a lot of complaints. Every time I had an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] takes care of all my concerns! He’s great!

Reasons for Choosing Webit

Because webit’s team are professional and did not make me feel like they were doing me any favors! The customer service stands out and as a start up company, I had to be sure to budget properly. Webit customer service reps made sure that I got a quality site while not breaking the bank!

Sherry from Nature’s Garden

Industry: Farming

Exceptional Customer Support

Pros

We it is an easy to use program that allows for simple additions of photos or quick updates.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like.

Recommendation

David from DM Pressure Washing

Affordable

I like webit for the most part.

Pros

We like this program because it allows us to have a nice website for affordable price.

Cons

I feel that our SEO could be better because I would like a higher ranking.

Reasons for Choosing Webit

More affordable and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great with helping when we need updates.

For better SEO.

YasMina from YasMina Stylez

Business Site

Never had any issues with Webit. Great system to build your online business.

Pros

I loved how easily it was for me to update pages on the site.

Cons

The Home and Landing Page was difficult if you do not know coding.

Reasons for Switching to Webit

Too difficult to aesthetically build a website without having to buy so many add ons

Beth from Lake Cody

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

They do the work

Very professionally built website that has assisted us in drawing numerous campers to our facility and we are very happy with the look and results

Pros

The information was quickly gathered and Built-in the template while talking with the webbit programmer. When needing changes they come quickly rabbit reaches out on a regular basis to make sure I don't need any additional help

Cons

Overall I really have no complaints about this software. During the covid issues often things felt a little sluggish. I'm confident that communication and information changes will happen timely moving forward

Ease of use

Cindy from Las Vegas Latin Caribbean Festival Inc.

Festival View

Pros

The best thing about this software is the easy way it integrate with the pictures quality.

Cons

I haven't had any issues to say I have a issue

Reasons for Switching to Webit

The great customer service and the help I'm getting when I need assistance on the website.

Daniel from Carr's Steakhouse

Industry: Restaurants

Solid Website Partner

We have been with them for several years, almost as long as we have been open. They built us a great user friendly website and manage it for us. Service and support is always great. And they even reach out regularly to see how we can improve things.

Pros

I love the support we receive from them. They are quick to make our changes and adjustments. They call monthly to check on us and see if we need anything done to the site.

Cons

It can sometimes take a couple days or more for bigger updates, but that's not a huge obstacle or out of the ordinary.

shanayta from Soft Touch Cleaning LLC

Great experience from the initial consult to the design to the process of going live! great experience!

Pros

I love the design of my website it is exactly what I was looking for. I love how easy it is for my customers to find me and maneuver through the website. I am very impressed with the customer service. I really love how someone called to help me go over the functions available to me for the website. So far, I am very impressed with the service! Thank you!

Cons

n/a so far everything has run smoothly for me.

n/a

Reasons for Switching to Webit

I didn't like my website design. I wasn't getting the exposure I was looking for online. I didn't have direct access to anyone for help through the process.

Derrick from Black Hills Auto Grooming

Pros

Ease of use, customer service is great..

Cons

Some of the buttons are hard to find. "publish" when i make changes is one of them

customer service

Gavin from Not for profit

Industry: Facilities Services

Will Use Webit and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Again

Excellent experience. Highly recommend them for others small businesses looking for a bang for your buck website option.

Pros

I loved the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called to check on me regularly and the team went above and beyond to help me. The price did not reflect the customer service I was given. I especially appreciated that when I wished to cancel, there was no “catch.” It was exactly what [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] told me it was; cancel at anytime. I’ll use this team again.

Cons

I was told me SEO optimization could have been better.

Reasons for Choosing Webit

Pricing and ease of e try. It was hands off.

margery from Dragonfly Wood Designs

Industry: Furniture

Amazing website

Pros

This is very easy to use, the tech help is easy to get ahold of and fast to resolve any isses. Intergration was easy.

Cons

Not being able to choose the pictures that they use to first set up the site. I had to go back and delect images and repost new images.

Price and easy to use

Brendan from Mighty Mowers LLC

Best Deal Around

Pros

Ease of use/cost and just really well managed

Cons

Nothing, absolutely everything about it is great

Kelton from Under Pressure - Power Washing Services, LLC

Best Investment I've made

My experience with Webit has been, in the best way that I can describe, the equivalent of adding that all star employee to your team. The one that people see and identify as being part of your company. The one that holds themselves to a standard that is a direct expression of your ideas and goals come to life. Webit has truly been an amazing company to work with and I could not be happier with their customer service.

Pros

The websites are extremely captivating and interactive. The design team does an outstanding job creating the web page. They're extremely easy to contact and work very hard to make sure that you're 100% satisfied with your site. The follow up after the site is published was ideal and very thorough. Webit ensures that their customers not only get a great product for an affordable price, but that their able to use the tools created for them to launch their site to the top of the google ranks with their built in SEO system. I could not be more satisfied with this company or my decision to invest in myself by means of their products!

Cons

The thing I like the least about Webit is that I didn't use them sooner!

Larry from Maxwell Drywall LLC

You would not be sorry going with Webit

Excellent

Pros

They helped set everything up for us. If needed at any time we can change or add what ever we need. Webit keeps in contact with us for any and all updates that we can apply. Always very professional and courteous. Great service and reasonably priced.

Cons

Have not found anything to change they have a great service and do it well..

Reasons for Switching to Webit

Pricing, service also availability .

Fred from Carters Precision Pressure Washing Inc.

Review 1

How do we get a better google ranking? The SEO needs to be more robust. I am learning it doesn’t make sense to have the site if it isn’t converting customers. It shouldn’t just be an expense. Customer service is great.

Pros

It gives us an online presence. It reads well to the site visitors.

Cons

It works well with the business. It isn’t converting visitors to take action. Getting lots of calls from other companies wanting us to switch our web service or selling us SEO services.

Reasons for Choosing Webit

Price was right for a new company. Was just looking to have a web presence.

Phyllip from Window Washer

Website

You wont go wrong with this company. See your income grow

Pros

This company is great just for a monthly price they design and host your website.

Cons

Everything is great. Nothing bad to say

Reasons for Switching to Webit

Webit is more professional for websites

David from David Gibson Consulting, LLC

Great Quality and EXTREMELY user friendly!!

I can't say enough about the support staff. They get kudos all around. Extremely friendly on the phone as well as patient with newbies such as myself.

Pros

I was able to maneuver around the site with ease and play with the content before saving it to publish. The set up is step by step for each section of content and very user friendly

Cons

Not really a "con" but I was unsure how to automate my site with other software that I use.

Reasons for Choosing Webit

I felt that the quality was better than GoDaddy as well as more user friendly and great fees

Gwendolyn from Gwen's Hairport East

Satisfied consumer

About nine months ago I closed the site with webit because I was relocating. That did not happen, so I contacted webit to see if they still had my sight in their archives and thankfully they did. So it took about five days before it was up and running which I feel was relatively soon.

Pros

Very easy to navigate through the website

Cons

There isn't anything I least like about the soft

Better pricing.

ANTHONY from A&M LANDSCAPING SERVICES, LLC

GREAT PRODUCT

OVERALL SERVICE IS GREAT, THEY WALK YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING AND ARE VERY WILLING TO HELP IN ANY WAY THEY CAN TO MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE QUICK AND EASY.

Pros

IT IS VERY EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE. WHEN WANT TO UPDATE THE PAGE IT IS VERY EASY TO DO.

Cons

THERE WAS NOTHING I DID NOT LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Reasons for Choosing Webit

THEY CONTACTED ME AND HAD A GREAT SELLING EXPERIENCE.

Kasey from Kasey Smith Marketing

I tell everyone about Webit!

Webit's team is AMAZING and I love working with them. Everyone is so talented and friendly, and the work they put out is amazing.

Pros

Webit is so easy to use. The team there is friendly and so talented. I'm always wowed by what they can create. The value for your money is unbeatable. I will always recommend Webit to people who are needing a site!

Cons

The only con is that I can't customize text that is part of a custom-coded piece of the site.

Reasons for Switching to Webit

I was having trouble building my own site and needed expert help.

Patrick from Clean Can Now

Incredible value

I am 1000% happy with Webit and their final product for my company. They were a budget option in a Sea of confusing options for sole proprietors and entrepreneurs. But the affordability did not mean frustration and substandard results. I was concerned mostly with a site that would appear professional and easy to use to the consumer and that's exactly what I got.

Pros

Great, timely customer service response whether by email or phone - really, really good!

Cons

Features and options are somewhat limited if you were looking for a complete custom website - I wasn't so I am happy with the very good product and interaction with customer support.

Reasons for Switching to Webit

After at least 8-10 hours trying to learn wordpress and build my own site from wordpress templates instead of running my business, I found Webit through an industry Facebook group. I looked at some of the sites they produced and the decision to use them was a no-brainer. Totally happy with the decision to switch over to Webit.

Belinda from La Bella Pizza

Wish we would have found them sooner

Overall I am so happy with Webit! I wish we knew about them sooner. When they gave us their price we asked what the catch was because it was so cheap compared to anywhere else. When they sent us the "rough" copy of the layout we were blown away. We get a lot of compliments. We won't be going anywhere for a long time.

Pros

I love the way our website is set up and how easy it is to navigate. The back end for administers is easy to navigate and control.

Cons

I want to be able to change my prices, specials, and pictures. I want to be able to change things up with in 24 hours of the event. We have random things pop up and are for the day only. I'd love to be able to add those myself. I cannot post events on the site because I'm not sure when you will be able to post it.

Reasons for Choosing Webit

Price and service. I miss our old rep, but I really like our new one.

Cindy from Middleburg Early Education Center

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Customer Satisfaction

Very impressed with customer service and their followup. We are a small non-profit preschool and we needed changes made quickly to adjust to the pandemic and the new regulations. They took care of us on a timely basis until we were able to make our own changes.

Pros

How easy it is to navigate and make changes

Cons

I first needed to upgrade to Windows 10 because I couldn't use some of the features to make changes.

Reasons for Switching to Webit

Needed a more professional site to represent us.

Beckie from Trinity Financial Coaching

User friendly

This has been an easy process for me. Webit has followed up with me on a regular basis to make sure I was satisfied with my website. Great experience.

Pros

This software is by far the easiest to use and learn

Cons

I have no cons about this software. I am very pleased.

Highly recommended by Kasey Smith marketing

Reasons for Switching to Webit

I wanted a better website for my business. I needed help building it and Webit was very helpful. My website looks great!

ray from AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR AND TOWING

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes life easy

always helpful

Pros

The website page looks professional.....

Cons

Not being able to upload my own photo's.

price

Zahra from 3d xplosive Performance

Great service

It’s been amazing it’s easy to get in touch with web crew

Pros

It’s easy to use the product I like how easy it is the get I touch with web designers

Cons

No cons that I can think of it’s easy to use and you can create amazing features

Charlene from Woodward Coffee Co

easy to use

getting our name out there when the phone book is no longer available

Pros

the software is easy to use. also we get checked on regularly to make sure if we need any updates.

Cons

we have no negative review about this software

Ryan from Moore Painting & Pressure Washing

Amazing

Pros

I’ve had webit for 3 years now and couldn’t be happier. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me allot over the years with my site

Cons

I’m happy with everything. They have alway called monthly to see if I need any changes

Michaelangelo from Avocado Media LLC

Blast Onto the Web with Webit

Overall wonderful experience with Webit. I've been telling my friends about it.

Pros

Flexible, enticing, ease of use. I'm very happy with its operations.

Cons

Nothing it's near perfect. I don't feel there's some things I don't like about it.

Great customer service!

Free first months.

Sonjia from Clara's Little Lambs Preschool Academy

Great support easy to use.

Awesome!

Pros

Very easy to use. Very easy to update. Parents find it to be very user friendly as well.

Cons

Nothing. It is very easy to use and not difficult to use.

Cost and easy to use.

MICHELLE from The Fashion Exchange

The Fashion Exchange

Information is available to anyone.

Pros

Customer service. They reach out on a regular basis.

Cons

Wish it was interactive. I need to be more agressive.

Reasons for Choosing Webit

customer service and price.

Price

Justin from Iowa Lawn & Landscape

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great Service

We love webit we have been with them for years!

Pros

It’s user friendly for people like me it makes using it very simple

Cons

Don’t really don’t have any issues with webit we like everything

Connie from Houlihan Fence & Repair

Great Software at a Great Price

Webit has been maintaining & servicing our website.

Pros

It's very intuitive and simple to navigate.

Cons

I would like it to be able to automatically have our submission form turned into a Google Form that will also populate a spreadsheet.

Cost & constant issues

Kate from The Village Hands

Webit is Worth it!

My overall experience is made it worthwhile to have Webit, due in large part to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who provides customer support. She is extremely knowledgeable and makes it easy me to maintain my site. She is the consummate professional. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Pros

The ease with which I’m able to navigate my site. It is very user friendly. The presentation speaks for itself, given the number of compliments we receive from people who visit us.

Cons

I would like to have more diversity of pictures on the site

Lee from A-1 STUMP GRINDING

Super Webit

Great customer service very patient and helpful with setting up my website can’t say enough about their professionalism great for the small business owner

Pros

Easy to use great customer service great people to work with very affordable for the small business owner

Cons

None can’t find anything wrong with Webit they have been nothing but outstanding for me

Melinda from Complete Maintenance Service, Inc

Love Webit!

Everyone is so friendly and helpful! Easy to make changes!

Pros

Easy to use and customer Service is excellent!

Cons

Nothing! I just don't take the time to get things updated.

Boyd from Blue Line Pressure Washing

Industry: Facilities Services

Great Product and Service

Pros

I’ve been with Webit for several years and you can not beat their price nor their customer service

Cons

I haven’t found anything wrong to this point