All Webit Reviews

Connie

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed September 2020

Great Software at a Great Price

Webit has been maintaining & servicing our website.

PROS

It's very intuitive and simple to navigate.

CONS

I would like it to be able to automatically have our submission form turned into a Google Form that will also populate a spreadsheet.

Cost & constant issues

Nicholas

Environmental Services, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

Can’t get any easier!!!

Its great! I can’t speak enough about the service I’ve gotten from Webit. When I need a change it’s always a quick update with no problems.

PROS

Easy and affordable, 2 words for any business owner. Love how i can manage my site, customers and invoice right from the dashboard. When I need changes I can do them myself or if it’s something I need added the support team always comes through in a minute! I highly recommended Webit for any small business looking to save time and money.

CONS

I wish you had the ability to remove the Webit name from the footer.

Reason for choosing Webit

The cost, the offer at the time, and the ease of use of Webit for myself to handle most things.

Kelsie

Reviewed December 2022

Very helpful and reliant

It is a great website tool that our company has used for quite some time.

PROS

I love that I can do most of the editing and changes to our website ourselves. I find it very helpful that as soon as I call our rep. he always picks up and follows through with our requests.

CONS

I do not like the few features that are hard for the customer, us, to complete on our own.

Jason

Reviewed December 2022

Landscape Website

Overall experience is great

PROS

The pros are that I can easily call or email to make changes to the site and they are completed fairly quickly.

CONS

Cons are that it's not user friendly to make changes without asking for help.

Descent monthly fee

Reasons for switching to Webit

I no longer had time to manage or build my own site.

Chandrelle

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed June 2022

Satisfied Customer

My experience is great overall. The staff provides excellent customer service and they follow up with you every time.

PROS

I like that it's easy to use and manageable.

CONS

That it doesn't have an interactive blog page that you can add to your site.

Reasons for switching to Webit

The template was confusing and customer service wasn't available to help.

hollins

Accounting, 2-10 employees

New and true

it’s been good

PROS

The website’s uniqueness and the look of the site compared to my old ☝️

CONS

nothing that i could see at the moment. maybe the time it took to process a page

Richard

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

Awesome company

It’s great. Always get answers as soon as possible

PROS

Easy to use and the fantastic support Very understanding

CONS

Like with anything there is drawbacks that sometimes limit what you want

Price

Reasons for switching to Webit

I wasn’t being listened to with the other place and I couldn’t have access to my website Webit is cheaper and better Webit is a rolls Royce compared to a bicycle

Finally found a place!

This is my 3rd company a tried to have make my site. They will be my last. They do great.

PROS

Customer service is great. Ease of use is good also

CONS

Any cons I found are very small and not worth mentioning

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

WEBIT is Incredible

Fantastic Experience

PROS

I liked how simple it is to use. They give you a walkthrough and layout exactly what you need.

CONS

Nothing yet, if I find something I don't like I'll let you know

reggie

Automotive, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2023

adaptive to all sorts of businesses

PROS

The potential seems endless, more features than i will ever use for my type of business.

CONS

I have not used the software enough to have any negative opinion.

Troy

Food Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Website

In a word, awesome.

PROS

It has been the biggest advantage over my competitors in driving sales. The company is fast to make changes I request. Ease of their system and way of doing business is crucial to my company and they always exceed my expectations.

CONS

I rarely get to keep my same account manager. They always get promoted or something. But they have all been great.

Reason for choosing Webit

Cost and no hassle way of accomplishing what I wanted done.

Ease of use.

Jason

Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Trust Me You’re in good hands!

Well, my business consist of security operations. I have lost of clients and visitors that come to my site daily. The team at webit made sure that my site is professional and attractive to new clients! I must say that the price is very affordable and I’ve been with them a year now!

PROS

It’s very easy to navigate and if you are not very tech savvy , there’s always someone willing to help in the customer service arena.

CONS

I don’t have a lot of complaints. Every time I had an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] takes care of all my concerns! He’s great!

Reason for choosing Webit

Because webit’s team are professional and did not make me feel like they were doing me any favors! The customer service stands out and as a start up company, I had to be sure to budget properly. Webit customer service reps made sure that I got a quality site while not breaking the bank!

Beth

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

They do the work

Very professionally built website that has assisted us in drawing numerous campers to our facility and we are very happy with the look and results

PROS

The information was quickly gathered and Built-in the template while talking with the webbit programmer. When needing changes they come quickly rabbit reaches out on a regular basis to make sure I don't need any additional help

CONS

Overall I really have no complaints about this software. During the covid issues often things felt a little sluggish. I'm confident that communication and information changes will happen timely moving forward

Ease of use

Gavin

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Will Use Webit and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Again

Excellent experience. Highly recommend them for others small businesses looking for a bang for your buck website option.

PROS

I loved the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called to check on me regularly and the team went above and beyond to help me. The price did not reflect the customer service I was given. I especially appreciated that when I wished to cancel, there was no “catch.” It was exactly what [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] told me it was; cancel at anytime. I’ll use this team again.

CONS

I was told me SEO optimization could have been better.

Reason for choosing Webit

Pricing and ease of e try. It was hands off.

Kelton