All Webit Reviews

Automotive, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

Webit Review: Easy Access, Quick Uploads, and Friendly Rate!

Connie

Construction, 2-10 employees

Used less than 2 years

Great Software at a Great Price

Webit has been maintaining & servicing our website.

PROS

It's very intuitive and simple to navigate.

CONS

I would like it to be able to automatically have our submission form turned into a Google Form that will also populate a spreadsheet.

Cost & constant issues

YasMina

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Business Site

Never had any issues with Webit. Great system to build your online business.

PROS

I loved how easily it was for me to update pages on the site.

CONS

The Home and Landing Page was difficult if you do not know coding.

Reasons for switching to Webit

Too difficult to aesthetically build a website without having to buy so many add ons

Gregory

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Webit Review

Needs a business calculator tool for taxes & bookkeeping

PROS

It’s a all in one for me because I have no secretary assistant, so I’m able to be a one man army.

CONS

No bookings or appointments can be made on this. On the manager site, it only tracks sales being made purchased through the website. Doesn’t give you options to track walk in sales. Adding descriptions and features & new topics is not easy. It’s alot of governors of what u can do & not do.

Henry

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Great deal

Good. They are always polite and helpful. I’d suggest it to anyone starting out.

PROS

We it is great. It is better than spending 5K to get the same thing. It definitely needs you to put some thought into what you want, but for me I needed a functional website quickly. So I had them make one and it works great.

CONS

Very basic design. But definitely worth the little they ask for to get started and maintain it.

Cindy

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Festival View

PROS

The best thing about this software is the easy way it integrate with the pictures quality.

CONS

I haven't had any issues to say I have a issue

Reasons for switching to Webit

The great customer service and the help I'm getting when I need assistance on the website.

shanayta

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Great experience from the initial consult to the design to the process of going live! great experience!

PROS

I love the design of my website it is exactly what I was looking for. I love how easy it is for my customers to find me and maneuver through the website. I am very impressed with the customer service. I really love how someone called to help me go over the functions available to me for the website. So far, I am very impressed with the service! Thank you!

CONS

n/a so far everything has run smoothly for me.

n/a

Reasons for switching to Webit

I didn't like my website design. I wasn't getting the exposure I was looking for online. I didn't have direct access to anyone for help through the process.

Jeneffer

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Webit Review

Good. No problems thus far with the website.

PROS

I like all of the features offered by Webit so far. I have no complaints. The contact person for updates is quick to respond and polite.

CONS

N/A There is nothing that I do not like at this time. Everything seems to be running smoothly.

N/A Business Manager decided to change service providers

Reasons for switching to Webit

Price and having someone to update website for us.

Kasey

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

I tell everyone about Webit!

Webit's team is AMAZING and I love working with them. Everyone is so talented and friendly, and the work they put out is amazing.

PROS

Webit is so easy to use. The team there is friendly and so talented. I'm always wowed by what they can create. The value for your money is unbeatable. I will always recommend Webit to people who are needing a site!

CONS

The only con is that I can't customize text that is part of a custom-coded piece of the site.

Reasons for switching to Webit

I was having trouble building my own site and needed expert help.

Beckie

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2021

User friendly

This has been an easy process for me. Webit has followed up with me on a regular basis to make sure I was satisfied with my website. Great experience.

PROS

This software is by far the easiest to use and learn

CONS

I have no cons about this software. I am very pleased.

Highly recommended by Kasey Smith marketing

Reasons for switching to Webit

I wanted a better website for my business. I needed help building it and Webit was very helpful. My website looks great!

Nicholas

Environmental Services, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

Can’t get any easier!!!

Its great! I can’t speak enough about the service I’ve gotten from Webit. When I need a change it’s always a quick update with no problems.

PROS

Easy and affordable, 2 words for any business owner. Love how i can manage my site, customers and invoice right from the dashboard. When I need changes I can do them myself or if it’s something I need added the support team always comes through in a minute! I highly recommended Webit for any small business looking to save time and money.

CONS

I wish you had the ability to remove the Webit name from the footer.

Reason for choosing Webit

The cost, the offer at the time, and the ease of use of Webit for myself to handle most things.

Troy

Food Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Website

In a word, awesome.

PROS

It has been the biggest advantage over my competitors in driving sales. The company is fast to make changes I request. Ease of their system and way of doing business is crucial to my company and they always exceed my expectations.

CONS

I rarely get to keep my same account manager. They always get promoted or something. But they have all been great.

Reason for choosing Webit

Cost and no hassle way of accomplishing what I wanted done.

Ease of use.

Dominick

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

GREAT Website!

Absolutely fantastic. Website is beautiful and runs smooth. Customer service is great. No complaints.

PROS

WebIt made my business a phenomenal website that is easy to use for both myself and customers, but also looks fantastic. It looks "new" and "modern" and very professional. Customer service is also great at this company!

CONS

Working on trying to rank better on Google but that's a battle front on all sides. The customer service at WebIt have been great in helping me with this.

Beth

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

They do the work

Very professionally built website that has assisted us in drawing numerous campers to our facility and we are very happy with the look and results

PROS

The information was quickly gathered and Built-in the template while talking with the webbit programmer. When needing changes they come quickly rabbit reaches out on a regular basis to make sure I don't need any additional help

CONS

Overall I really have no complaints about this software. During the covid issues often things felt a little sluggish. I'm confident that communication and information changes will happen timely moving forward

Ease of use

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Solid Website Partner

We have been with them for several years, almost as long as we have been open. They built us a great user friendly website and manage it for us. Service and support is always great. And they even reach out regularly to see how we can improve things.

PROS

I love the support we receive from them. They are quick to make our changes and adjustments. They call monthly to check on us and see if we need anything done to the site.

CONS

It can sometimes take a couple days or more for bigger updates, but that's not a huge obstacle or out of the ordinary.

margery

Furniture, 2-10 employees

Amazing website

PROS

This is very easy to use, the tech help is easy to get ahold of and fast to resolve any isses. Intergration was easy.

CONS

Not being able to choose the pictures that they use to first set up the site. I had to go back and delect images and repost new images.

Price and easy to use

Kelton

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Best Investment I've made

My experience with Webit has been, in the best way that I can describe, the equivalent of adding that all star employee to your team. The one that people see and identify as being part of your company. The one that holds themselves to a standard that is a direct expression of your ideas and goals come to life. Webit has truly been an amazing company to work with and I could not be happier with their customer service.

PROS

The websites are extremely captivating and interactive. The design team does an outstanding job creating the web page. They're extremely easy to contact and work very hard to make sure that you're 100% satisfied with your site. The follow up after the site is published was ideal and very thorough. Webit ensures that their customers not only get a great product for an affordable price, but that their able to use the tools created for them to launch their site to the top of the google ranks with their built in SEO system. I could not be more satisfied with this company or my decision to invest in myself by means of their products!

CONS

The thing I like the least about Webit is that I didn't use them sooner!

William