Browse Yahoo Small Business Reviews

Masturah from Celcom Axiata Berhad

Yahoo Small Business review

Pros

Yhoo Small Business providing a good and easy to use website builder, that employ a drag & drop type of builder. It is very easy and can be use by anyone without any technical knowledge. It is the main attraction of this software, for a novice user to create their own website.

Cons

The catalogue for the website theme is limited and not many choice that i can choose for the theme that really fit my website objective. I would love to see several more option that i can choose from it. It would also be good if they can give manual guide on how to edit a simple Html on the website.

Syazwani from RHB Banking Group

Avarage software for business email hosting

Yahoo Small Business is good option for a small company or new comer that want to have a business email. I have to switch to other email hosting service as i need more complex tools to automated my email process. Building a landing pages or static website is possible and not confusing for a novice user like me.

Pros

I liked that there are option for managing my personal business email and building web design using my own domain name. In term of managing email, they offer a very spacious email space to store all my email and i don't have to clear main inboxes. I also can design a basic website using the website builder and the drag and drop features make it so easy to use.

Cons

Things that make me to switch to other email services is, there are no new features and tools added to the service. There are no option to have a fast communication with user in my contact list and i need to send email for communication purpose. They should learn from Gmail to be more competitive and gives more value for us user.

Reasons for Switching to Yahoo Small Business

I use Hubspot Marketing Hub for planning email marketing campaign, and Yahoo for personal and business emails.

December 2021

Theo from AUTOGRAPHSFORSALE.COM

December 2021

Yahoo Small Business helped my e-commerce business launch

Pros

Way way back when I was looking to launch AutographsForSale.com back in 1999 I found Yahoo to be the easiest and most affordable solution. I had little funds and minimal expertise and Yahoo helped get my website up and running right away. AutographsForSale.com has had its ups and downs but more than 20 years later I've stuck with Yahoo despite the countless competitors I could switch to. Recently Verizon has taken over and I'm hoping they continue to improve this platform.

Cons

I've paid developers a lot of money to customize my website appearance and features. I'm sure there are some competitors that include nice features that Yahoo doesn't. Also, Yahoo offers a limited selection of payment processing solutions (currently I'm using Braintree and PayPal).

Barry from Best Fabrications, Inc.

Industry: Shipbuilding

Yahoo Small Business - Buyer Beware

Our goal was to find unified hosting for our email and website, without "breaking the bank". Yahoo, at the time, was a trusted name in email and internet search. The monthly pricing was was low-to-average, and the ability to use your company email via the Yahoo webmail portal was a nice "bonus". What was not known was that... (1) every employee using an "@mybusiness.com" email address was required to first sign up for a standard Yahoo account and then sync to their business account; (2) the administrator tools - especially email administration - were severely lacking; and (3) that the Yahoo Small Business servers were not as secure as they could have/should have been. All of our corporate information hosted by Yahoo was compromised, and we were forced to move to a different website/email host. Overall - not an experience we would like to repeat.

Pros

Integration with Yahoo Webmail Platform; Ability to sync to Yahoo accounts; Low overall cost

Cons

Lack of administrator tools (ie: inability to access employee email accounts, reset user passwords, etc.); Sub-par security; Spam emails coming from Yahoo itself; slow loading times on Yahoo-hosted websites

Reasons for Choosing Yahoo Small Business

We went with Yahoo based on pricing, ease of use, features, and the generally good reputation (at that time) of Yahoo.

Halimatun from PwC Malaysia

Website builder with Yahoo

Pros

Yahoo Small Business provides drag-and-drop styles of editing to build a business website that is fantastic and intuitive to use. It is simple to use and does not require technical knowledge on the part of the user. This is the fundamental advantage of this software, and it empowers even the less skilled user to build their own website.

Cons

It comes with a small variety of contemporary-looking webpage layouts. I was unable to locate one that met my specifications. The only area where you can change the code is in the site header. Edited scripts cannot be injected or added into the webpage to improve its overall design and experience, as no option for HTML editing can be found in the setting section.

Nabila from Sime Darby

Industry: Investment Management

Manage own email domain easily

For a small business or a newcomer who needs a business email, Yahoo Small Business is an excellent choice. I need to change email hosting services because I require more advanced software to simplify my email process. For a beginner user like me, creating landing pages or a static website is feasible and not tricky.

Pros

I liked that I could manage my domain email and create websites using my web address. In terms of email management, they have a large email storage room for all of my emails, and I wouldn't have to empty my mailboxes. I can also use the website builder to create an essential website, and the drag-and-drop features make it very simple to use.

Cons

The lack of new functionality and resources in the app is one factor that has caused me to turn to other email providers. There is no way to communicate quickly with users on my contact list, so I must rely on email for communication. They should take a page from Gmail's book and become more successful and have more value to their users.

Reasons for Switching to Yahoo Small Business

Zoho Mail has low uptime and it keep interrupting my work progress.

Khazianah from Maxis

Goof option for hosting business email

I used to have a very good experience choosing Yahoo Small Business as my email hosting and using the website builder to build my own website, but the service is not on the par anymore and I had to switch to other service provider.

Pros

Yahoo Small Business providing a quite good feature to managing and organizing business email and all the emails created under that domain. Adding and deleting user email is easy to do, and adding emails for more than 5 user only include a smalls fees. The website builder has a very good template and drag and drop feature to adding widget to the website.

Cons

I like using Yahoo as my email service hosting, but the website is very slow to loading the resource and can takes minute to finish loading the email website. There is also no cloud storage provided to store my archived email online and need to use other cloud storage service to do it.

Reasons for Switching to Yahoo Small Business

Sendinblue more complicated to use for managing my email business.

Hafizah from Celcom Axiata Berhad

Good for startup website

Pros

I established my first webpage for my internet business using Yahoo Small Business. I had no idea what I was doing, but I quickly followed up with the manual and guides. Thankfully, my colleague was well-versed in HTML coding and took care of everything for the website. After that, I was in charge of everything, including photo editing and pricing.

Cons

Interacting with customer assistance is difficult. I couldn't see anywhere a phone number to contact to speak with customer service. I had to deal with all of my problems via email. They did assist me when I needed it, although it takes a week or longer in certain cases.

Reasons for Switching to Yahoo Small Business

Yahoo Small Business has direct steps in building my personal website and didn't cost too much.

Eliel from Cabanas Law

Industry: Law Practice

Great price but

I used to like yahoo email for small businesses until they added ads in the most recent years. I feel like it violates privacy.

Pros

Yahoo email for small business is very price effective.

Cons

Yahoo email for small business has added ads although is a paid subscription. Ads take your personal browser history and search from any device where you access your email from.

gabriela from lifewatch

Industry: Think Tanks

nightmarish experience dealing with new support team for yahoo small business

horrible

Pros

their staff ( all foreign) do not understand what one is saying. They are horrible i order to accomplish one goal one has to speak to at least 15 people, hang up in hopes someone there can understand the small request one does, and they just don't understand I needed step by step directions of how our admin can access the web site to update it. To date ( 3 days later, 15 people spoken to) they still can't give me the step by step directions for access b my admin to their web site. they should have pre made forms an just e mail them. THEY DON"T AND they want me to take notes of this is done. I AM NOT AN ADMIN< so this is something I do not understand, WHY DON"T THEY JUST SEND step by step how to get in the web site. i told the the link in the pre written directions link does not work, and i asked at least 15 people to enter in there the exact url so the adimin. can go into the url and access the link to access the web site. The small business staff including their supervisors say SURE SURE SURE 14 times, but won't do it. They want me to wake up my admin to go to the url site, but he is unable, as he is 7 hours ahead, so he is asleep. WHY DON"T THEY enter the url aside by the hot links so anyone can either or, be able to access the steps in order to achieve the task of accession he web site?

Cons

se above the whole this is horrible at least with Aabaco we had good support

Reasons for Switching to Yahoo Small Business

yahoo did the switch for us

Paul from CloudPuffs Inc

Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting

Pros

Most reviews focus on Yahoo mail - but the real gem of Verizon owned Yahoo Small Business is hosting. We have used Yahoo SB and predecessors for over 20 years. They shared hosting is rock solid with no significant downtime or server slowdown. Pricing is excellent when you consider that https is included and Tucows domain renewals are lower than most competitors. The 5 year plans may seem "long" but most users have websites they intend to keep for decades. Web tools are minimal for novices, but FTP is easy to use. We are certainly satisfied with our long-term use of Yahoo SB.

Cons

Tools are a bit limited for new independent website owners, but most webmasters will eventually find that automated website builders generate spaghetti code that eventually has to be unwound. We also switched mailservers to get more features.

Norzihan from Maxis

Used to be good email provider

Yahoo email used to be the leading company in email business, but lately they just seem can't keeping up with modern solutions needs and still not offering new features to help easing business related work and needs. Overall, this still can be considered good email service for personal use.

Pros

Yahoo Small Business is cheap and affordable to subscribe its service, and it is come with 1T of free storage. That is the cheapest that you can subscribe for business email. Yahoo also has mobile application, and everything can be manage and monitored by my phone. Quick email and messaging is not a problem with this software.

Cons

There are not much option offered by the business email, unlike Gmail that are offering tons of feature that are coming with its email service. The design layout is outdated and not too user friendly, and the website is slow to open the email. Other than that, there are no updates that are introduce make the platform competitive to other email provider service.

Reasons for Switching to Yahoo Small Business

No option to admin the webmaster email.

Obianuju from Atrium Health

Yahoo Review

Very great tool, useful in our offices. Will recommened.

Pros

It is a very useful tool for communication.

Cons

Sometimes the interface is not user friendly, and we have to look up certain features.

Michelle from Dress My Goose

Yahoo Gets the Job Done

Yahoo Small Business is pretty inexpensive and a good option for first-time users who are trying to set up an online business. Give it a chance! Especially if you are on a budget!

Pros

My very first website for my online business I created through yahoo small business. I didn't know what I was doing at all and I was able to follow along through Yahoo's tutorials very easily. Thankfully my sister knew all about HTML coding and did all of that for the website. I handled everything afterward, like editing photos and prices.

Cons

It is not easy to get in touch with customer service. I could not find an actual telephone number to call to talk to support. I had to handle all of my issues online through email. They did help me out when I needed them to but it sometimes took a day or longer.

Samuel from Rework technologies

My experience using Yahoo Small business

I have been using Yahoo Small business to manage my organization e commerce department for the past 2 years now and I can say that once you get use to the interface everything is like a breeze, it's fast does anything you throw at and it really maximize my efficiency and I highly recommend this software for anybody looking for a software to manage either small or large e-commerce platform.

Pros

What I like most about yahoo small business is that it give me the ability to create customizable form.for instance I can create different custom Fields in a form like drop down menus, input Field,and check boxes in a form. Now in turn these additional fields create a section on the work item to track specific details for my organization. Once I create a custom form, i can then assigned it to one or more Work Types.

Cons

The interface is a little bit hard to understand,not that user friendly.i still think there is room for improvement in terms of the user inface

Jon from Community Christian Church

I think Yahoo Small Business is still trying to figure out what they want to be

Well, it does give us email service, a domain name, and a website. We've had some issues with it, and there have definitely been times I was ready to scrap it, but I'm coming around more. It used to be that the only free website options offered with the full hosting package (I believe ours is the "Premier" Package) were either low quality or too advanced for my skills. So we have a low quality website. However, they recently changed it, and the really good looking website designs are now available in the full hosting package. I'm pretty thrilled with that...but it means I've got some work to do!

Pros

Since I came to Community Christian Church, we've had Yahoo for our web-hosting service (domain, website, and email all included in that). For most of the time, we haven't necessarily had problems. That's the good part. Yahoo email works well. I can access from my phone or desktop. We can also add email addresses for special things, and have it automatically forward to an established email address. For example, we could set up an email address specifically for our missionaries to communicate with us, and it could be sent automatically to our main office email address. It's come in handy a couple times. It also allows us to view our website usage easily, and with great detail.

Cons

I've had a lot of frustration on and off with Yahoo Small Business. For one...I don't think they've quite figured out what they want to be. I've been here for four years, and they've had numerous name changes. I think at first it was something like Yahoo Web Hosting, then it turned to Aabaco. Big announcements were made about that. Then it just kind of quietly turned into Yahoo Small Business. But when you log in, the web address is at luminate.com. I just don't get it. There was a day or two that I wasn't getting any emails. Tech support said they applied a fix, and it would be a couple days to see if it worked. It didn't.

David from Freelance

Yahooo!!

Pros

I like it because it's the oldest engine with the modern features.

Cons

I really used it a lot before switching to g mail because i forgot my password and the alternative email

Gets the Job Done

Pros

I have used Yahoo for personal communication. Overall, my experience with Yahoo is one of indifference. It is a service that helps me to connect with others via email. Its ease of use and navigation is good.

Cons

I have used Yahoo for personal communication. Overall, my experience with Yahoo is one of indifference. Yahoo is a standalone service that does not connect with my other personal accounts. Yahoo mainly provides e-mail, whereas other competing companies connect with other accounts such as a Google Suite or a Microsoft Suite.

Reasons for Switching to Yahoo Small Business

For the above reasons listed in the cons section. Also, Google has easier navigation.

Kyler from Kyler Robbins Clunseling

Industry: Mental Health Care

Lots of features for low cost

Pros

We did not have a lot of extra money to spend on fancy business software upon startup. Our original plan was to use this until we could afford a different program. We have stayed with this platform as it offers everything we need at a fraction of the cost of other programs. We enjoy the functionality and ease of using it. It is very user friendly. We have some older members of our team who are not very computer savvy and I only had to walk them through this once. Anyone on our team has the ability to upload and edit the site. Yahoo! small business makes that a breeze.

Cons

We do have to pay for a billing software separately and I wish we could link them to read the data from one another, but otherwise this is great.

Carlos from Fast Solutions Services

Overchargin with not reason

Really Bad experience the overcharge every month and went you notice the excess they refuse to refund or credit your account if you ask for management or supervisor they said they can't transfer the call , if you ask for billing department they told me they don't have a billing department this company don't care about customer please if you planing to use this company will recommend other provider yahoo will not be by your side or help you

Pros

nothing about this software was complete

Cons

Unable to Contact Billing department or managers

Adra Safiya from Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd

Web design is easy

Pros

Yahoo Small Business is really helping me in web design and creation. It is very easy, that a non-technical user like my self can use it without too much problem. I use the build-in template to design my website and the drag & drop tools is very helping in constructing it.

Cons

The software development seem to be stagnant and no update of new design or template in recent years. I want to see more template design, and more tools can be introduce to make it more easy for non-technical user to use it freely.

bianca from valpak

How many emails is too many?

I appreciate the function it serves, just wish it did so a little bit better.

Pros

I think this platform makes adding emails simple. It's a straignfoward format. No bells or whistles on the layout, but I don't mind simplicity.

Cons

I find that while we have an unlimited email subscription, I often hit roadblocks in the number of aliases assigned to individual users. I al constantly deleting less pertanant aliases in order to make room for new.

stanley from Retired

Awful support, lack of product support, shut down product with little notice

awful, they could care less about product and customer support

Pros

Used a site builder that was easy to use with limited features and basically no product support

Cons

As stated already, the features of their web site builders and integration with other apps is totally awful, customer support was always met with promises or we can't help you with that. Our site was failing with Yahoo and we were concerned. Then Yahoo pulled off the final insult to their customers, in late January I got an email stating that their support for the web site builder we were using was ending, correct, ending and we would have to find not only a new provider but get off their product within about 6 weeks, could you do this with your web site. No refund for the yearly fee we just paid, period. We embarked upon finding a new provider and spend many, many hours with the web.com site builder and the user support is good. Yahoo affected at least hundreds of users/small organizations and businesses, it was a surprise attack. They could have cared less. Never again with anything Yahoo.

Reasons for Choosing Yahoo Small Business

they had what appeared an easy to use site builder at a good price

How Yahoo Could be better

Over all it has been a great product that makes it very easy to communicate through email. I have been with this business and it's a really good business. What is also so nice about it is that it is not limited to emails but has a lot of other things like daily news and other than a few fixes that are needed this is a wonderful social media busniess.

Pros

This is a very nice software that makes it very easy to communicate through email. I have been with this business and it's a really good business. What is also so nice about it is that it is not limited to emails but has a lot of other things like daily news etc.

Cons

A simple thing that they could do to make this business so much better is to make it easier to and understandable to sort emails through the app.

Why you need to make the switch to Yahoo Small Business

Overall I've had a great experience with Yahoo. I've only been using the software for about a year, but the organization and functionality is amazing! 10/10 using this software

Pros

I love the functionality of this software. It works very quickly and efficiently and it is very helpful when trying to get work accomplished. The interface design has been done very well and makes it easy for individuals of all ages to use.

Cons

The only con I have about this software is maybe the number of applications that it offers along with the software. Maybe a few more applications like FaceTime or a few other things could be added but other than that I really don't have any cons about this software.

Melanie from Medical Practice

Yahoo Business

Overall I think that Yahoo small business is a great extension of my personal yahoo account. It confirms with my client that my business is legit and their email communications with me are secure. I am able to set up multiple accounts for all of my staff and a general business email that we all access.

Pros

I like that I am able to send emails to customers with a legit business email. It makes my emails more professional and the customers feels more secure with their communications.

Cons

I dont have anything that I don't like about Yahoo small business.

Suleman from Malikmotors

Yahoo Small Business

Pros

I use this software and it is very good the amazing things about this software is that it helps you to get Web site for personal use, This software gives you services like Web hosting, Website building, Domain mail system

Cons

I like the fact that it gives you easy access to build website, hosting and domain

Fadiah from Maybank

Website design is easy with Yahoo

Pros

Yahoo Small Business offers an excellent and simple-to-use website builder that utilizes a drag-and-drop interface. It is effortless and can be used without any technical understanding by anyone. This is the primary benefit of this software: it enables even the most inexperienced user to construct their website.

Cons

The collection of website themes is not too many that i can choose from it, and there are few options for themes that genuinely match my website's goal. I'd love to see additional options I can pick from. It'd also be excellent if they could provide a manual tutorial on how to change a basic Html on my own website.

Akeem from Garth Fagan Dance

Yahoo Review - Standard

It is a good software, but why have good when GREAT is a click away?

Pros

I liked the component of sharing messages through email. I also like the different features the software offers.

Cons

It has not been updated and therefore cannot compete with its competitors such as Google.

Claudia from JCPenney

Yahoo review

I use yahoo on a daily that is my favorite email and I don’t plan on changing any time soon.

Pros

I really like how easy yahoo is to use and how it is very well organized.

Cons

Yahoo could improve a little more with the wey there attachments are set up.

Jill

it's yahoo..what could be better

Pros

yahoo is a well-known name and came highly recommended when I was setting up a small online business. easy to use and set up with great customer support.

Cons

the price is heavy on a small company but other than that it's a solid choice to add to your business

Eva from rubga

My first great provider

I've used yahoo for over 10 years and love the layout and the design of the site

Pros

I created an email with Yahoo over 10 years ago and still love how neat the site is.

Cons

The site is a bit cluttered with news, other than that it's great

Shari from Modsquad

It Gets The Deed Done

Pros

This software has a wide accessibility so you can use it from anywhere, a browser or the app. It is also a recognized address so your business looks professional under the email and it is also easy to interact with other persons on the platform. Not too complex for the average person.

Cons

What I like least about this software are the ads, there are a loot of them and not really helpful. There are also times when the app is difficult to maneuver in threads; so it becomes confusing trying to work out with messages are being responded to in a thread email.

User for years - then changed to permanent ads in the business email.

This has been a horrible experience in the last year. Who's in charge doing all these changes. You don't get to change mid-way into people's contracts and annual payment plan. I will be switching to GoDaddy just as soon as I can save all my emails in Yahoo.

Pros

I used to love Yahoo Small Business Email and Webhosting. But now that Verizon has bought it, it is horrible. The Website Builder is more difficult and they added Advertisements in the Business email without even asking users!!

Cons

I paid for an ad-free business email and they just changed it without even offering an ad-free one. So, let me say it again.... I paid for an entire year of ad-free service and then they added ads in the email without permission, and they tell me that there is no alternative except to move my mail to Outlook which doesn't save my sent mails, has another format for emailing mail, etc.

Richard from Higher Education

Yahoo Small Business Email

My overall experience with yahoo small business email is not very good. If someone asked me to recommend them a great business email platform I would tell them to use Google's GSuite any day of the week.

Pros

I don't really enjoy much about this software. I like how it makes it easy to move emails to different folders.

Cons

Nearly all of the entire software. I'm not a fan of the layout, or the features, etc. I used to use Gsuite, and it is far more user-friendly than Yahoo email. Additionally, I believe the features with GSuite are far better than those in Yahoo Business Email.

Austin from St Charles

Yahoo Review

I love it and have ever since we have started using it

Pros

That it is really easy to function and easy to use with kids

Cons

That it seems to basic, like not a lot of colors and things like that

Tristin from IT services

Yahoo Small Busines review

Overall i would recommend yahoo small business to most starting out. Its. A great source.

Pros

The ability to interact fully with my business.

Cons

Everything is scattered; you kind of have to dig around to make sense of things.

Gladys from Royalty Computer Skills

Yahoo Small Business Makes it Easy to Run Any Type of Business

Pros

Forms can be tailored to any type of business and are fully customizable.

Cons

Customer Service/support if a bit slow and can delay your business sometimes.

Michael from CVS

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Just have for business owners

It has been the best thing for my company because it has helped productivity and helped compile all my company’s information into one beautifully created domain.

Pros

Helps compile all data analytics for your small business into one convenient and very user friendly platform. The Home Screen helps display all your primary information and is extremely customizable.

Cons

I wish you could color coordinate specific tasks for certain people to help make items stick out better.

Yahoo Small Business Review

good.

Pros

Eas of uses. I love how you can let up lots of folders.

Cons

I dislike how I have to do a variation every time i log in.

Michael from Masmaikel

Is it really safe?

Despite the service is good in overall, the consideration for people before using this service is more of a security reason. They must have been improved and upgraded their security by now though.

Pros

Yahoo! has been in the market for a long time. I'm familiar with this service provider and it's old interface.

Cons

I tried the free version one long time ago. In fact, I got my password 2x hacked. Now I don't use Yahoo anymore for security reasons. It happened a few years ago. I am afraid to use this service anymore.

Yahoo Small Business

Pros

The software for this site is impeccable. I use it every day to keep track of bills and cash coming in. I can always take care of my business with very little problems.

Cons

Nothing really, it's fairly straightforward and easy to use.

Shanteria from LashedbyShann

Love it

It’s great, easy to manage, easy to navigate , easy to find, just simply easy

Pros

This is the best thing that ever happened to my business I recommend it to everyone even those with start up businesses

Cons

Everything is prefect, I love the easy navigation

Kiran from Evertz

Satisifed with the use

Overall i am happy with Yahoo. However the mail is not much of a good choice as the interface looks confusing. The yahoo finance needs appreciation as it provides real time up to dat information than any other applications in the market .

Pros

The application interface was very much welcoming and easy to use. Additional applications like the yahoo finance, are excellent application with real time update on the stock prices. It s been 3years that i have been using them and very much satisfied with the application.

Cons

The Yahoo mail was very much confusing for me .

Justin Emanuel from walgreenns

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Email Better For Small Businesses

very good good trial for about 2 years we used it in our day to day .compared very well to gmail works similar doesnt require alot of training .

Pros

yahoo business is easy to use and setup admin accounts.providing credentials and users is easy.availability to update users is easy and can be taught quickly.

Cons

customer service is terrible .your almost pressured to pay for there premium support .if you need to reset a password and cant recover password there are no alternatives to update and get access to your email.

Reasons for Choosing Yahoo Small Business

great alternative to gmail a bit cheaper but good quality

George from Ashburn Nationals

Yahoo review

My experience has been short with yahoo and I have switched over to google and gmail platforms. These are much more user friendly and consistent, and also provide other features like google drive and google meet that seem much more user friendly than Yahoo.

Pros

The product is easy to use in the ability to search quickly and find all that I need to know whether that be business websites, fields, or training facilities.

Cons

I don't like the difficulty in results that show up when searched. Many times, I have needed to scroll to the second or third page when I am searching for a quite uncommon yahoo search that you think would pop up on the first try.

Malith from DFCC Bank PLC

yahoo small business review

i have been using yahoo small business for 6 months. I'm doing a small part time business. My sales are increased after using yahoo small business.

Pros

yahoo small business is very useful software. There customer support is excellent. 24/7 service. you can create a website easily using it.

Cons

They need to improve the software a bit. it's not the best software.

Jim from JAMES E. CARMICHAEL

Customer review

Cannot now opt out of receiving ads. Awkward settings. Poor interface screens.

Pros

Ability to use @JECarmichael.com in my address. Ability to use multiple addresses.

Cons

Desired features not delivered. E-mail interface is poor. Now unable to avoid nuisance ads. Spam filtering is random so filters out too much of what I want to receive and lets through too much of what I do not. Tech support has always been bad and now worse. Recommend Gmail to anyone making new choice.

Reasons for Choosing Yahoo Small Business

Regret having ever heard of Yahoo Business Mail and wish I would have started and stayed with Google.

Jessica from Periodontal Surgical Center

Industry: Facilities Services

I love yahoo!!

I use yahoo all the time and never have any issues! Overall experience is an A++.

Pros

I would say the pros are mostly checked what’s happening in the world because I use yahoo news a lot and also I have my email as yahoo so check my mail at least once a day also!

Cons

I don’t think there are any cons for yahoo..I would definitely recommend it to other people than any other site.

ADNAN from SRC colleges

Old is gold!

This was my first e-mail service provider ... and I still use it.

Pros

one of the eldest e-mail apps, which still offer wide variety of services. The most important thing I like about it, is the unique style/design they have.

Cons

- The updates are not frequent, not keeping up with the market. - No special offers/events (like google)