All Kinsta Reviews

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Kinsta is one of my favourite partner for WordPress Managed Hosting

My company provides ecommerce as a Service. Before Kinsta, we had to manage the infrastructure all by ourselves. This is costly and very specific, so we choose to move to Kinsta and we never regret it. Kinsta took all our pain and helped us to grow from 20 sites to over 50 with ease.

PROS

Kinsta provides excellent support. This is my preferred feature. They also provide it in spanish, wich is very important for my not-so-fluent english staff. Beside support, they have a very solid infrastructre, and they know WordPress very well.

CONS

PHP Workers are my main cause of troubles, specifically my site's shortage of them. I would love to add more php workers on demand easily.

Reason for choosing Kinsta

Spanish support was the feature that turn the scales.

Reasons for switching to Kinsta

AWS and Google Cloud are big beasts that needs to be tamed. Kinsta does this for us, much better than we use to do it.

Wow, Daniel, thank you for this awesome review! We are stoked to read about your experience and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share it with others as well. Thank you for your trust in the platform, we hope you'll be pleased with our services for many more years to come.

Jose J

Market Research, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Great Managed Platform for WordPress

I believe Kinsta team is doing a great work overall.

PROS

Kinsta gives a great management system for our WordPress sites, allowing us to focus on creating content and forgetting about backend issues. Great documentation on Kinsta help section.

CONS

I think that the only con for certain users is the price. Maybe the price is a little bit high compared to similar platforms. Aside from that, everything is great so far.

Reasons for switching to Kinsta

Kinsta servers in Google Cloud was the reason we switched from.

Thank you for your review, Jose! We are happy to know we've made it easier for you and that you find Kinsta's Help Center useful. Thanks for spreading the word!

Lukas

Pharmaceuticals, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2022

Good, but poor support

PROS

Easy, sleek design of the GUI, useful staging feature

CONS

The user support isn't worth the name. Standard responses, permanent handovers, basic excuses, no in depth analysis.

Hi Lukas! We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the experience you've had with support. We have a scope of support that specifies the types of issues we are capable of helping you with. There are other issues where our Support team is happy to provide some expert advice but where our users retain responsibility. We are happy to know you are satisfied with the design and the staging feature!

Jerrie

Religious Institutions, 1 employee

Excellent Service

I changed to Kinsta because I was getting frequent attacks with my previous host. Those problems have disappeared with Kinsta. The only problems I've had was when there was an upgrade. Those problems have been quickly solved with Kinsta support.

PROS

I changed to Kinsta after having problems with a previous host. I've been very happy with my choice. The transfer was easy. I've had very few problems. When something arose, the support chat with Kinsta has been excellent. I prefer phone support. However, the 24/7 chat support with Kinsta has worked in every case.

CONS

I prefer talking on the phone instead of messaging.

Reasons for switching to Kinsta

Frequent attacks on my websites while with Bluehost.

This is amazing to read, Jerrie! Thank you for sharing your experience. Sometimes people can be turned off by the lack of phone support, that is why it is crucial that they have access to experiences like yours, where they can read first-hand that our chat support feature actually works. Thank you for providing that insight for others who might be unsure about how to move forward with their hosting choices. And don't forget that we're always here to help whenever you might need it.

Oumarou

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Great reputation, reliable managed Wordpress hosting

What a great experience. If you choose kinsta, your visitors will be proud of you

PROS

If you’re looking for the best managed Wordpress hosting service, Kinsta is what you want. In addition to being lightning fast, they offer a quality service and many free tools: powerful CDN, free ssl and a last generation php

CONS

If you have the money to pay for their services, kinsta is excellent, if not, this may be the only problem with them

Hi Oumarou! Thank you for the amazing review and for considering us the best-managed WordPress hosting service! We truly appreciate you spreading the word with others.

Jose

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Best customer support & quality

Our overall experience is very satisfactory. I'm very passionate about website optimization and performance. Kinsta is, by far, the best managed hosting provider I've tried in this matter. Again, Kinsta's customer support team is the best asset this company has.

PROS

Easy, great quality and good performance. It's all you need from a managed hosting provider. Kinsta has it all plus the best customer support team I've ever found.

CONS

It would be awesome to have a buil-in file administrator from the Kinsta dashboard, also te ability to manage FTP users. Disk storage is very limited/expensive.

Reason for choosing Kinsta

Reviews and in-house benchmarks.

Performance

We are so glad to read this, Jose, thank you! Enjoy the platform and let us know when you need further assistance. We are here and happy to help whenever necessary! Here's to uptime and fast sites :)

1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

Strong service with excellent performance

It provides a very strong service and excellent performance, but the high price is an important factor in the customer's decision to use its services

PROS

• It relies on Google cloud data centers and the stability rate and service performance is excellent most of the time• It has a special system that provides superior performance for WordPress systems, applications and databases• Technical support is excellent and handles hosting management on behalf of the client• Provides a staging service to test changes before they are published• Free website transfer service

CONS

•The prices of its services are clearly high compared to its competitors•There is no domain reservation or free domain submission•The options for services are few•The control panel is simple but uncommon and requires training

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate it and will pass this along to our team as well.

Replied February 2023

Madeline

Design, 1 employee

Kinsta is Crazy Awesome.

PROS

I am IN LOVE WITH KINSTA. I love the ease of use. I love the efficiency. I love the layout of the dashboard. I love that I can update my php whenever needed. I even love the chat box bot. I usually hate those, but the probing questions with clickable links to the knowledge base is always spot on and super informative (and it's all so well designed and pleasing to the eye to look at which motivates me to get even more done). And if I can't figure it out on my own with the knowledge base, there's always a real person who has helped in the chat box and they blow me away EVERY TIME with how quickly they can help and they've never failed me once. Really, Kinsta is a life saver when it comes to hosting for my site. 10/10 would recommend.

CONS

Holy hell I don't know if there are any Cons with Kinsta. I know it can get pricey but it's also worth it in the long run for the efficiency and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Kinsta

The page loading times went so much smoother. I also like that I can manage a lot of my own stuff on Kinsta.

Madeline, we are wowed by the feedback you have given us! Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for choosing Kinsta. We are always happy to help so do reach out whenever you or your team need assistance.

Gurghian

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Best solution for wp hosting

Great experince. It is easy to see that they are a customer-centric company.

PROS

Easy to use, staging for development, great support

CONS

None. There is nothing I can complain. They do a great job.

Reason for choosing Kinsta

I decided to test Kinsta for a new project and I am so happy that I did not look for alternatives.

Hi Gurghian! Thank you for your kind words. We hope you'll be happy with our speed and service for many years to come. Teodora, OBO The Kinsta Team

Replied October 2021

Vijay

Design, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Google cloud C2 VM makes it 200% faster for wordpress sites

PROS

It uses Google Cloud platform compute optimised C2 machines which sky rocketa the speed of accessing wordpress files. -Speed -Security -Simple to use -Good customer support -based on new technology -Timely updates are some of the pros of this fantastic products. Earlier i was not so comfortable before buying but when i started using it then the experience till now is like super smooth heaven

CONS

Once i thought that this should be improved then in very next update that thing was more better than what i thought. This is beauty when some company updates itself for users. Till now no issues.

Wow, Vijay, thank you for this awesome review! We are stoked to read about your experience and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share it with others as well. Enjoy the platform and let us know when you need further assistance. We are here and happy to help whenever necessary!

Didier

Internet, 1 employee

Excellent hébergeur

Depuis plus de deux années passées chez Kinsta je ne pourrais plus m'en passer, j'ai encore quelques sites (plus beaucoup) hébergés ailleurs et j'ai l'impression de retourner sur un vieux disque dur quand je dois les gérer alors que sur mes sites hébergés chez Kinsta je me sens comme avec un disque dur SSD :D

PROS

De l'amélioration notable des performances de mon site, à l'excellent support très technique et très réactif. Je ne peux que conseiller Kinsta pour l'hébergement WordPress.

CONS

Il me faudrait trop de temps pour trouver des inconvénients ;)

Merci Didier pour ce superbe commentaire ! Nous apprécions vraiment que vous preniez le temps de partager vos impressions et votre expérience de la plateforme avec d'autres personnes. Découvrir les performances de votre site, vos interactions positives avec notre équipe de support et la partie sur le disque dur SSD :D sont la meilleure récompense pour nous. Nous vous remercions de votre confiance au cours des deux dernières années et espérons que vous serez satisfait de nos services pendant de nombreuses années encore. Thank you, Didier, for this kind review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experience of the platform with others as well. Reading about your site's performance, your positive interactions with our support team and your SSD hard drive :D are the best reward for us. Thank you for your trust in the last two years, we hope you'll be pleased with our services for many more years to come.

1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

Kinsta Hosting Wordpress

Como he comentado antes, si tienes dinero para invertir, usas Wordpress en la nube y gestionado, deseas rapidez, soporte profesional, estabilidad no lo dudes debes pensar en Kinsta.

PROS

Kinsta ofrece servicios de hosting gestionados súper sencillos basado en la nube. Se encargan de prácticamente todo por ti, la instalación y configuración. Son servidores son rápidos y escalables. Poseen un equipo de soporte para Wordpress muy profesional y rápido. Todo esto está claro que tiene un precio y es más caro que la media como no podía ser de otra forma.

CONS

Le precio como hemos comentado antes es más elevado que la media pero ofrecen unas características que si lo necesitas y puedes pagarlo es una buena inversión. Desde luego si vas a invertir en Wordpress gestionado en la nube es una opción a tener en cuenta

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that you've enjoyed our hosting and if there's ever anything we can do to make your experience even better, don't hesitate to let us know!

Replied April 2023

Tarek

Online Media, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2021

Best WordPress hosting has a price

No matter what, the support is awesome and always helping!

PROS

Best WordPress hosting on the market. Easy to use and awesome support!

CONS

It is a bit too expensive, but once you start using it, you don't want to miss Kinsta!

Reasons for switching to Kinsta

Website kept crashing, shared hosting and no chance to get 100% page speed, very bad support

Hi Tarek, Thank you for choosing Kinsta and we hope you'll be pleased with our services for years to come.

Replied December 2021

jesper

Printing, 2-10 employees

Kinsta: Power server and Power support 5 stars

Best server host i has ever been used and with the professionel and nice support you are in good hands.

PROS

Server uptime 100% Really professionel support members 24/7 Support

CONS

Nothing, everything is to perfection ..........................

Reason for choosing Kinsta

People was talking good about Kinsta on social media and i was trying it out and found out that server+support was perfect, i will never switch again.

Reasons for switching to Kinsta

I need a more stable server, with more php workers.

Thank you, Jesper, for your kind feedback and for choosing Kinsta as your hosting service. We are stoked to have you with us!

Randi

Retail, 11-50 employees

Best Customer Service on Planet

PROS

Kinsta has been a reliable service for us for years. Any time we have issues their customer service responds immediately and is knowledgeable and helps tremendously. Seriously impressed with Kinsta.

Randi, we are wowed by the feedback you have given us! Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for choosing Kinsta. We are always happy to help so do reach out whenever you or your team need assistance.

Humberto

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Kinsta provider

I use [SENSITIVE CONTENT] hosting services to host my website. The quality of the hosting (speed and stability) is very good. As I don't have technical training in the area, the service and support help me a lot.

PROS

The support the company offers is perfect

CONS

I don't know if it can be called a problem, but the price is not that cheap. Either way the support pays off.

Reasons for switching to Kinsta

My website speed was too slow

Thank you, Humberto, for this kind review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experience of the platform with others as well. Reading about your site's speed and stability improvements is a real joy for our entire team and our support team is especially appreciative of your kind words about them. Thank you for your turst, we hope you'll be pleased with our services for years to come.

Chevas