• Pros

• "It is easy to use and offers great value for money. I also like that it is cloud based, hence it allows for rapid deployment and does not require any technical know-how for installation."

• "Very easy to design and manage. Various Best part is no coding is required. It has reduced need of commercial training. Easily accessible via any web browser so that's a big plus"

• "The price is really reasonable and it's performance goes above and beyond the average expectation. We are glad the team found it easy to use too. "

• Cons

• "Documentation might be more detailed. Support service is professional and careful, but I'd better rely on documentation."

• "It would be better if it have more integration like microsoft outlook or other apps and softwares. Although, the system is very flexible and easy for all kind of user. "

• "The reporting is OK, but might be improved. I would add some report templates. I can hardly suggest more improvements."

Browse Comindware Tracker Reviews

Archna from Punjab Kesari

A powerful Tool which is capable of doing almost everything for Workflow Management.

Comindware Tracker is the best and powerful tool that automates various processes for our organization with its cloud hosted management tools that makes it accessible from any web browser, from any Operating System. The management workspace is provided to all the employees, so everyone can work simultaneously on the same projects. We can easily design, modify and schedule our workflow quickly and effectively with Comindware Tracker. Our Company has found it as an effective and important solution in our Organization's Workflow. This solution saves both our time and money because it provides various solutions without the need of high Coding skills and technical knowledge. It does what it says, it actually provides a platform for smoother and transparent Workflow without the need of coding. However, AI based process automation is not at all possible with Comindware Tracker. The pricing of Comindware worth it, because the features provided are absolutely intuitive and helps a lot in the automation of our various processes and allows us to be more productive.

Pros

Comindware Tracker has a lot of features which helps in increasing our workflow and automates some of the tasks which requires a lot of man power when done manually. One of the best thing is that it is a web based application, so it doesn't require high system specs to run and can be effectively operated both on Desktop and Mobile platform. So many useful features are present in a simple and easy to learn interface that makes it very easy to use for all of our employees. It does what it says, it doesn't require high Coding and Technical skills to be effectively operated. The dashboard has all the features placed on it, in a neat and perfectly clear way. We can create and manage forms and large documents to share within the organization. Many features are there in its Control Panel, so we can keep a track of every process and operation done by our team and we can effectively make reports out of it. We can create new tasks for our ongoing projects, assign them to particular group of employees and track the entire work, all thanks to Comindware. There's literally no Technical knowledge required because of features and tools like Drag and Drop which makes it a lot easier for everyone to create new forms, documents, tasks etc. Comindware provides us the detailed diagrams and graphs of our projects for better Presentation and Marketing.

Cons

Comindware is definitely a perfect Workflow Management Tool but it still has some problems making it worse than other similar Solutions. Our technical team can't implement complex algorithms which majorly affects the use of this software for us. Our technical team has also reported that AI based automation is not at all possible with Comindware Tracker. We have also found that some features on this platform sometimes are reducing our workflow, like lack of chat platform, bad report presentation and tables. They will have to work on these above major flaws. They should also launch their software for mobile devices.

A easy to configure and use workflow management software which has incredibly friendly UI. It has he

We wanted the business partners who can understand our business pain points and help us resolve the complexities with lease configuration and more flexibility

Pros

The ease of configuration of Complex Business Scenarios saving time and resources.

Cons

Analytics and Reporting can be more exclusive. Also Mobility solution can be more complete.

Reasons for Choosing Comindware Tracker

Product Vision and Road Map, Features and Ease of Configuration, Scalability and Overall Price

A great tool to ease the workflow management tasks!

Pros

Very easy to use, intuitive workflows - whatever system says those buttons do that very functions with high accuracy for a user going with gut thinking. Thus helps a user to get acclimatized with the system and that's why Comindware's User Interface is one of the best one will ever use. In terms of data reports, they are super fast to import and export or download, one can easily find out what are the incoming materials, account receivables and payables and control those tasks with user defined rules in form of a group. All this can be achieved in a single web view managed over cloud.

Cons

Nothing much to dislike except for the pricing and as most of the workplaces will already have workflow management tools in place, it is not easy to replace the incumbents with new tools. thus comindware will have to be aggressive in marketing their product.

Karabo from Indigo Rhythms

My use of Comindware Tracker

Time management. keeping track of the workflow in the business. every task is sent to the right person at the right time automatically. I don't have to always be in the office to be working. I can keep track of everything everywhere in the world.

Pros

It's easy to use, for the software capability is very cheap. I can get all the work load I have for the week done without breaking a sweat. Every task is sent to the right employee automatically. the work flow in the business is amazing and very productive. Now we don't have to arrange a meeting every weekend to discuss what's happening with certain project. I as the managing director can review the process and keep track of the work follow on the software, more is done in very less time.

Cons

The software can be slow at times and employees don't get their tasks in time the automated process can be slow and frustrating at times.

Reasons for Choosing Comindware Tracker

It was introduced to me by a business mentor. as i was having difficulties managing time and the work flow in my business I couldn't keep track of certain tasks and there was constantly meetings every week. what made me us the software is that its easy to use everything is straight forward. very reliable and cheaper than most of the similar software's.

shushant from Infodevelopers Pvt Ltd

Good experience using Comindware Tracker

Pros

I really like timer feature, too, to control how much time have you spent on each job. I really like the Comindware Tracker can be reached from your cell phone.

Cons

Comindware Tracker is very expensive and it's user interface is also not good as expected

Reasons for Choosing Comindware Tracker

i heard comindware tracker has multiple features and functionalities.

Talha from Nebula

It helps in getting the workflow streamlined

I can now manage all the tasks and assign it to various subbordinates. It helps me scale up the efficiency of my staff.

Pros

Tasks could vbe assigned to the users and escalated. The team was able to understand the interfacing with the active directory.

Cons

The setup took a lot of time and then the user creation was very cumbersome as you have to kove from Architect mode to Admin mode. It takes a lot of time and patience to toggle.

Reasons for Choosing Comindware Tracker

Its easy to setup although it takes a lot of time but its very much user friendly.

Raahul from sbw research & development Pvt. Ltd.

Meet your project deadlines with Comindware Tracker

It is tremendously convenient working on Comindware Tracker as you can almost access it any time and from anywhere; collaborate with teams and meet deadlines every time.

Pros

It is terrifically easy to work on Comindware Tracker for everybody. It doesn’t require programming at all to design excellent project workflow. It lets you add tasks and track completion of assigned task for everybody on a project. Creating workflow and managing projects is really convenient. You can quickly create workflow for any sort of project by simple dragging and dropping. It offers appropriate security as the administrator can simply assign permissions for any sort of modification; and for even access, based on the requirement of the project.

Cons

It doesn't have capabilities to do cost and work analysis as well for projects.

Sandro Roberto from ACOPAMEC

Industry: Philanthropy

Comindware Tracker é a ferramenta completa para gerenciamento de fluxo de trabalho

Pros

Facilidade de uso, familiarização muito rápida por que o programa é didático e auxilia muito no aprendizado. Dados precisos e rápidos, com resultados eficientes e dicas de melhoras. Colaboração de trabalho e dados facilitado. Muita facilidade para deixar a interface do programa da melhor maneira que o usuário gosta de usar. Fácil implantação para uso na nuvem ou no local de trabalhando, contribuindo para que a colaboração e o compartilhamento do trabalho seja ainda mais eficaz.

Cons

O caminho para geração dos relatórios poderia ser mais simplificado. Se por um lado o sistema é muito fácil e intuitivo de usar, a geração dos relatório poderia ser mais fácil de ser encontrada

Michele from Cinderella Forever

The best operations manager for your company

Comindware Tracker it helped me to create the current workflow model with a simple drag and drop, which is a fantastic and simple function, and exactly why it allows anyone to use it without major difficulties. The management of all operations, including real-time reporting, allows me to be in control of all my demands and the ease of changing the workflow as needed, streamlining my time and making me have even more expressive results.

Pros

The simplest software I've ever used, that manages all operations in real time, allowing quick and assertive actions, everything a company needs today.

Cons

Just the price that I think could be more affordable, but other than that I haven't found anything that I can claim so far.

Sarah from Education

Com

I have never heard of this software but I could say my friends would have used it

Pros

I love it and I have tried it for a time for me into the internet and it has good things to do In it and I love the kind that works with the people on it like many things that people like to do abstract or anything

Cons

There could be bad thing and good things and out or the internet stops working and it will not work out with anyone else in this internet

Manage your workflow with ease!

Our Team found it very easy to switch from the previous software we were using and right now they are really satisfied with the change.

Pros

Application is quite simple to manage. There is a lot of other application to manage your workflow on the market but none of them is so user-friendly in comparison to Comindware Tracker. You can also access the application from basically any browser. Another big advantage is the fact that no “hardcore” coding ability is required – after few days you’ll get to know most of the required formulas.

Cons

It would be great to have better integration with Microsoft services, like outlook. Sometimes it is required to refresh the page few times. Apart from that I cannot complain.

Reasons for Switching to Comindware Tracker

We wanted to try something cheaper.

Venice from JPLucan & Co

Powerful web-based workflow tool

We've definitely got more effective in terms of time and I believe that we save money every day we use Comindware Tracker.

Pros

It is super easy to design workflows and configure forms. No need to code, when setting business rules. Comindware Tracker is integrated with Active Directory, so user management is a snap. Employees find this tool approachable since it is available via web-browser, timely notifications keep you in a loop of a process and you can easily check a workflow status.

Responsive software for Web & Mobile

Pros

Simple UI that provides both web and mobile base access to it product due to that it is easy to access the work from anywhere. it is a BPM software using it you can create workflow. You don't have to write much code and easily you can create software.

Cons

It's a great tool to develop and manage software process. Although it is little bit bulky.

Reasons for Switching to Comindware Tracker

Due to cost and UI experience.

Muhammad Arifur from Mentors Without Borders

Powerful yet simplistic workflow management platform

As a remote tutoring organization, we had to connect to our mentors from different countries across the globe. We had to assign tasks, set deadlines, monitor progress daily. And Comindware Tracker provided an excellent solution to our needs.

Pros

The software makes my business project automation quite easy, yet doesn’t require IT skills to operate. Its simplistic, but powerful. Although the pricing is a little overwhelming, the value for money is quite satisfactory. The drag-and-drop features are very convenient and makes the workflow very smooth and streamlined. But advanced features like automatically accepting or rejecting tasks passing quality tests - is missing.

Cons

As the software needs no coding skills, it is limited in terms of advanced features - creating complex alogorithms, AI implementation, etc. Thus I can not use it to handle mega projects involving thousands of workers.

Steward from WFA Consulting Group

One of the best tools for workflow management

Comindware Tracker is being used to track the full lifecycle of our service from managing offer requests that come through a web form and then processing service request and managing service delivery. This workflow management and collaboration tool adds a tremendous amount of transparency to our consultation and research process and allows for successful management of hand-offs that a necessary between different teams.

Pros

Comindware Tracker make it easy to tweak workflows and forms, so users can easily optimize without breaking stride. It successfully routes hand-offs between different teams, adds transparency to workflows and has a set of social collaboration tools.

Cons

Open API is good, but not enough in my opinion. It lacks out-of-box integrations with popular web-services.

Comindware Tracker has helped get my department back on tack!

Pros

Comindware Tracker is great for keeping everyone in loop. Before Comindware Tracker sales would have to contact engineering to see what phase a project was in, now anyone can see where a project is at which has eliminated a lot of phone calls. Also projects are released to production a lot more efficiently and effectively.

Cons

I would like to see Comindware Tracker be more compatible with Outlook. It works but not without making out look crash. Also the layout of the software is lacking sore serious pizazz. The automated E-mails letting you know what stage the project is in just get annoying and don't really help.

Blake from IPNX

Very useful for improving performance

We implemented the software for collaboration between our Support team and Operations team. It helped immensely with ensuring that both teams are in the loop about which customers complaints have been sorted are pending and should be urgently looked into. Our customer satisfaction has improved by a large margin since implementing.

Pros

Cons

A number of social media platforms which may not be very popular but have a sizeable userbase are yet to be incorporated.

Well organised workflow tool that has really improved performance

Having tried a lot of other tools in the workflow management space, this has been really simple to manage and handle from a usability perspective. Go for it. They have got a free trial too.

Pros

It is very easy to design workflows. Absolutely no need to code the rules. User management is perfect. Access via a web browser is very helpful so are the notifications. No real need for training our folks on it as it is all so self-explanatory.

Cons

Reporting is just about average. The API can be improved too. Need to more compatible with other tools like Outlook. Having a mobile app would also be beneficial for somebody like me who is always on the move. But all in all not much that I dislike.

Lucy from Sanline Art

Excellent for streamlining repetitive workflows

Eliminated falling through the gaps, streamlined workflows and added transparency.

Pros

You don't need technical skills to develop, maintain and update workflows. Comindware Tracker has wonderful drag and drop designers for both workflows and forms. Besides, when you make a new form live it gets available from both desktop and mobile browsers within a single publishing process.

Cons

When building a complicated workflow, you have to use Excel-like formulas. I needed some time to learn it, but any way - it is not so difficult.

Comindware Tracker Review

Very Helpful. It has reduced need of training at various stages. People find it easy to use and are happy with the simplicity. Ease of access is a big plus

Pros

Cons

If they start providing mobile app as well it will be very helpful. Also API integrations with more popular websites will also be very useful

Ashutosh from Indian Maintenance Company

Keeping the Workflow in Check

The distribution of the workflow is really effective and it helps me to keep a check on the functioning and working of various groups and departments in my organization

Pros

1. It doesn't require any coding and no technical knowledge whatsoever. 2. I had to keep an eye on all the departments working and their workflow and it's effective salient features helped me. 3. It helped me manage things at my finger tips.

Cons

It should come with a written mannual, for a not so tech-geek person like me. It took me a few days initially to get hold of things and get the knack of how it functions

Lovely from softntechnology.com

The superb solution of workflow management!

Actually, I found this workflow management software such a great software. Nice features and functions are available in this software. Hope, you will love it to use

Pros

The user interface looks great and navigation around it is simple, those are always pros. The admin tools are also good, with ease of adding and removing individuals from the system. Easy to maintaining the system. Superb solution of the workflow management.

Cons

Sometimes requires me to refresh the page, and restart the order. Sometimes when trying to submit one order, I will have to refresh the site as many as 3 times. Nothing more.........

Andrew from Source IT

We make our time more valuable and ensure more effective output.

We make our time more valuable and ensure more effective output.

Pros

Satisfied on this non-coding workflow software used to connect with my team. Excellent support from the technical team. Its graphical workflow made it easy to used for technical and non technical person.

Dave from Trevi foundations

Tremendously improved our workflow management

It enabled us to track which machinery were on site, which machines were due for service, had been returned to the yard, was to be worked on by who, had been worked on and when it could be sent back to site. As simple as it sounds, tracking this workflow and being better able to manage it with Comindware made a lot of difference

Pros

Cons

I will like to see an additional feature with which SMS alerts can be sent to operators once their machine maintenance is completed.

Worflow software that acts as a big contributor to successful management of processes

Overall experience is better than I suspected. I'd never suppose that software can be so easy to learn and use on daily basis. Basically, after some short self-training you know basics and you can use it in your everyday work.

Pros

Comindware Tracker is a intuitive, easy to use powerful web-based worflow management software that is a game changer if you are looking for successful management of processes and workflow. Considering the fact that application is web-based, you may access it from almost any device. That creates a lot of oppotunities for you and other team members. Formulas which are being used inside the application are relatively easy to learn and everyone should be able to use this within few days.

Cons

Better integration with Outlook would be more than appreciated. I've also faced an issue when I had to refresh the page before my action was completed. Sometimes even thrre times.

NARESH from Sears IT and Management Services India Pvt Ltd

Best project tracker in the market for professionals

Pros

I like the UI integration in this. Easy access for all. No need of any training or something. This tracker will help you in creating, assigning and tracking your projects. We can track entire the project journey. Here we can follow and track the errors during the management of workflows.

Cons

We have configured the complete projects in this tool.

Feastre from Berkley

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Comindware tracker is a solid proposal to improve workflows

We recommend it for the simple fact that it is useful to improve the streamlining of business processes. Comindware tracker is ideal for creating fully automated workflow models.

Pros

This platform is very good for automating the management of workflow reports, and has a control panel with many customizable options. Your mobile access is very fast.

Cons

Your graphic workflow editor sometimes tends to be slow, and you have constant problems with accessibility permissions that we give to other team members when they want to access information.

Best Tracker

Highly recommended. It is the most effective software and great collaboration between different teams. It adds transparency to task flows and simplifies project task.

Pros

It is best for large size business where there is lot of need for automation and optimisation. It is very easy to design workflow and configure forms. It also works very fast and great to keep everyone in loop. No training is required as it's to easy to understand and self explanatory.

Cons

During submission of order it gets stuck and need to refresh many times. Also Integration of different app into it like Outlook will make more better.

adnan from Hertz

Great software for Project control life cycle

Great tool and has definitely helped us in achieving great results we anticipated.

Pros

The ease of tracking the projects path from Approvals to completion.

Cons

Needs to have auto correct embedded for business cases

Jestin from Ajaxinvoice Service Ltd.

Intuitive web-based workflow software

It adds transparency to tasks flow, simplifies project status checking and eliminates mess.

Pros

There's no need to switch to another web environment when you need to add a missed step to a workflow or a field to a form. And no coding needed when setting business rules.

Roy from Rutherford Webb

Highly recommend

Pros

Comindware Tracker is all about agility. It has configurable interface, allows for workflows and forms design and their quick adotion to changing business needs. Besides it enables you to run workflows and analyze them in real-time, plus monitor work flow from any device.

Cons

It lacks free training options. Video-guide would be very useful.

prabhat from tcs

best workflow management tool

overall experience is very good

Pros

it is the best tool for workflow management for all type of bussiness

Cons

it is difficult to understand at the starting phase

Comindware Tracker Review

A very useful data centric tool to derive powerful and actionable insights. We use it in our outbound client project automation. The interface is very easy to use and very simple to use for even a non IT background.

Pros

As the interface and drag-drop features are very simply coded it can be used for non technical resource as well with ease. Data derivation is very easy and effective Powerful insights Algorithms used are very simple

Cons

Not very high complex features available

Alexey from VironIT

Excellent tool for quick workflow automation

We increased our company's efficiency. Our processes work better and we always know what is going on.

Pros

Ease of use, low code development, and professional technical support. With Comindware Tracker's graphical workflow builder makes it possible and easy for non-technical business users to create their own workflows and maintain them.

Cons

It would like to have more integrations in addition to MS SharePoint and Outlook. In the beginning it seemed to be "another brick in the wall", but after I was shown a demo we realized that the system if very flexible. I would advise them to have a better presentation and video to straightforward the values the product gives to potential customers.

Daniel from Unikemia

The most user-friendly software to automate the workflow

As this platform allows collaborative work, all the processes in the company have increased their productivity, since the software offers a graphical and simple interface of all the processes and each worker knows what they do at all times.

Pros

We can use the applications without having advanced knowledge in programming or development, since its interface allows us to add the tasks we want to automate without using complex codes or sentences

Cons

At first we did not know how to integrate it with Outlook but after the tutorial we were able to create an excellent integration to manage the workload from our own email.

Madhav from Global IME Bank

Review Comindware Tracker

My overall experience with Comindware Tracker is good.

Pros

User interface of Comindware Tracker is very simple and easy to use. New users will find the software easy to use.

Cons

I found comindware tracker very expensive compared to other alternatives.

Mridul from Tactilesense Technologies Pvt. Ltd

BPM made easier then ever before

It is used in my firm for business process modeling

Pros

It comes with an interface that even a not technical person could grab and understand with very little practice. Overall productivity is enhanced as yo could manage all your business processes under one roof.

Cons

Sometimes it looks like it has too many options in a plan that not everyone would be wanting.

WorkFlow Automation Made Easy

Comindware tracker is one of the best workflow management software i have used. Tasks are pretty simplified and can be done with ease.

Pros

I just had a brief hands on of the software. As per my usage the software is very easy to understand. With very interactive UI and ease of use. The workflow automation using this can be done very easily. Gaining knowledge on this software is not that hard with the interactive UI of the software.

Cons

Nothing much i noticed during my hands on everything looked fine and simple.

Fantastic tool for workflow automation

Pros

Comindware Tracker allows parallel workflows and allows, for example, several people review and approve the same document or request simultaneously. Majority of people can master it without running through any issue. We struggled with the tedious email process and had to log every step after making an approval request. Comindware Tracker changed all that.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike about this workflow software. It's easy and straightforward. I never contacted Comindware support, but some colleagues did and liked their experience.

Vikas from Duener Factcorr Inc

Manage workflow with Comindware

Over all experience has been really good. It helped us management and track workflow really effecitively.

Pros

All of the process updates are available real-time and it is cloud based which makes it a really effective tool to manage workflow

Cons

There is nothing that we don't like about Comindware except pricing. I think that they should lower the pricing a bit.

Nikhil from TCS

Comindware Usage

It's a good tool to use. Can make things easier if used wisely. Customizable on many fronts so that is an essential feature in every such tool. Overall a positive experience.

Pros

It is very easy to setup. Also very easy to use. Don't need to be a coding genius to use it. Also forms & workflows are tweakable which comes handy often. Timely notifications & reminders makes sure we don't miss important things.

Cons

Customer support is good but can be better. Not too many report templates. If there were more it could really help.

Andy from TF Nova

Great for workflow management

It enabled us to track the different stages of project and the people working on them. Moving along and collaborating with the next person in the chain of events got easier. Its amazing how a little addition like comindware could make a lot of difference.

Pros

It enabled us to track different stages of the service process and the technical hands making it happen, enabling them to collaborate better and getting the overall work done faster. It is amazing how a small addition like Comindware can make a whole lot of difference.

Cons

I believe additional features to enable connecting as many email service providers and calendar management platforms are needed. I believe they should already have this in the works

Akhilesh from SAMESPACE Inc.

A refreshing take on tracking software.

The overall experience has been good with exceptional customer support.

Pros

Community and customer support of Comindware Tracker is phenomenal. As a trial user, I was a bit skeptical about any sort of help that can be provided by the team but the team has really put a good job in resolving them.

Cons

Occasional UI bugs present but have been resolved timely by updates. It does not hamper with workflow.

Impressive workflow software for all kinds of Business

It was really very helpful and easy to set up. Query and issue tracking has become very easy. It produce impressive analytics and reports which is very helpful in making a decision.

Pros

This software is so simple and easy to customize. The best thing is we can track the progress of the project and also how many people are currently working on the project. It makes it very easy in operating the business management.

Cons

There should be a mobile version too, it would be very helpful. Also, it has very limited number of customization option for the user. They should increase the number of templates too.

Nathan from Zeta Resources

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great value for money

It was implemented for our customer care centre and is used to manage the helpdesk centre. It has enabled easy tracking of resolution of queries and issues. Resolved and pending tickets are all tracked and followed up better with the help of the tool. It is very easy to use and I really recommend it.

Pros

It is easy to use. A new user can pick it up and get running without hitches or need for training. Its user interface is pretty graphical. You can see what's resolved, what's in the works and what's new at a glance.

Cons

I will love to have more custom autorespond template texts to choose from to send as reply once a ticket is received. There are a couple, more wouldn't hurt.

A great way to improve your workflow for a good price

Pros

Super easy multi-window integration , great user interface the allows tracking of workflows in very intuitive way.

Cons

It lacks a full email integration with clients like Outlook or social media sites.

Amazing automation in few steps

Very pleasant experience as you can reassign tasks as per requirement, changing deadlines and examine the dev real-time.

Pros

I was surprised to realise I did not need to know coding to design a quick workflow with Comindware Tracker. Thanks to that I didn't require assistance from my IT team to set up workflow. Overall, I got comfortable with the platform in few days even without an IT background. Very easy to get start.

Cons

When I attempted, Integration of third-party apps did not work so I believe they need to improve for the sake of the user benefit

Alexey from InvoiceFactoringNow Ltd.

Excellent workflow management platform

I have been administrating our workflow system based on Comindware Tracker through 3 versions and have implemented many process-based apps. It enables me to do anything needed in terms of business operations management.

Pros

Ease of setup, speed of application development and enhancement. Excellent customer service and technical support.

Cons

Nothing that would really faze... I'd suggest Comindware to add some more customization for user interface.

Alexander from Alinea

Awesome HR management tool

Comindware helped transform our HR business process. With it, we were able to get rid of redundant processes and job roles evolved. It even reduced our spending on HR staffing needs and we still ended up being able to do more with less. I really recommend it for change management.

Mark from 123 Project Management

Workflow automation software for non-technical users

It allows to eliminate paper work and reduces workflows maintenance cost.

Pros

omindware Tracker is a powerful tool that for those who has basic Excel knowledge - it is more than enough to create workflows and set your custom business rules. The UI is intuitive.

Cons

It might be useful to have documentation about use cases from Comindware. I believe it would reduce support effort on their part.