• Pros

• "The software was designed for our specific needs. Has great features that could be used in the future. "

• "I like the seamless integration between the features I listed in the title and the ability to use my mobile device when away from my desktop. Great for remote working and access from anywhere. "

• "It didn't take months to get up and running with our cumbersome, outdated database. Everything we want to add can be done in house."

• Cons

• "The learning curve is a bit steep but after working with Optimum for 2+ yrs and have watched the learning curve decline as Optimum improves their system."

• "Sometimes it felt like you needed to have someone who was technically trained on your team to fully understand how certain functionality worked, especially when it comes to formulas. "

• "No cons. I am very satisfied with the final product and am very impressed with the features that may be implemented for future use. "

Browse OptimumHQ Reviews

Kateri from Rovia

Optimum: The One Stop Shop

Our process was scattered and we had information in different applications all over the place. This was a huge headache which took up a lot of time, resources, and energy. This also led to a lot of inaccurate work and no one being held accountable. Optimum became a place where we could store all that information and create a process workflow all in one place. We were able to customize it to fit our needs. More and more things came up as we integrated into the system, and Optimum kept up, showing us how they could incorporate all our asks into one single place. This process took time and there were definite growing pains. With the help of Optimum's account manager, CSR, we were able to streamline all our needs into one place. He was available whenever we needed him and was able to convey the priorities, pains, and ideas of Rovia to Optimum. CSR really works with us to ensure we are satisfied with the final product.

Pros

Optimum really helped us to streamline our processes. They listened to what we needed and built a workflow that was fluid and user-friendly. Each part of the process and all changes made are documented within the system so that everyone can be held accountable and we can ensure accuracy. We know our data is safe, secure, and readable! We can pull all kinds of reports which gives better transparency to our executives.

Lance from Long Thought Solutions, LLC

This platform has allowed me to admin sites for clients quicker and easier than hand coding.

Speed! I can build an administrative site in 50% of the time it previously took and making changes is a LOT easier than it used to be when creating a hand-coded admin site and a standard database.

Pros

Building workflows allow me to quickly get a client up and running in a fully functioning admin site. And Full featured API allows me to connect data from client's Optimum instance to their custom build publically facing front ends. The Optimum team is fast to address issues, help with my understanding and implement new features.

tracey from wageworks

workflow

Pros

Hi, This software is amazing, you can build , create and enhance as you move through your needs. I have been amazed at the customer service and talent that supports us on every level. I have used this tool from workflow, tech support tickets, and scheduling.

Cons

learning more capabilities as this tool can do just about everything I need. Con would be it's not sold on how great it is.

Reasons for Choosing OptimumHQ

RFP measured very high over other products and services

rob from Travology

Outstanding Platform

great technology and incredible customer service when we have issues or questions

Pros

All the features optimum provides allowing our business to be ahead of the competition with flexibility to add features and offering a positive user experience

Cons

nothing we can point out as after 6 years of using the different optimum applications we have found no limitations

Reasons for Choosing OptimumHQ

Cost, functionality and applications related to our business.

Theo from Northern Arizona IT

Industry: Computer Networking

Simplifying the Application Maze

The integration with our payment system was seamless and the staff recognized what was important to us and made sure our pain points were defined and resolved.

Pros

The team at Optimum HQ really listened to our needs and designed a solution for us that was exactly what we wanted. In addition, we were trained enough to help ourselves in reporting and other portions of the application. We don't have to rely on OptimumHQ to do everything for us. This has saved us both time and money.

Cons

The con I have is not necessarily from Optimum HQ. We have weak data lines and may become a problem for us to access Optimum. As a solution, we are installing redundant data lines to keep us productive.

Reasons for Choosing OptimumHQ

The other solutions we found required countless customization and the base price of the software was more than a fully designed solution from Optimum HQ.

Stephanie from WestGroup Research

Industry: Market Research

Optimum HQ makes Project Management a Breeze - makes the impossible, possible!

Successful projects on-time and on-budget! Streamlines and automates project management!

Pros

Customized to do exactly what we need, Automates processes that save us time/money and makes projects "doable" and successful. Allows us to offer our clients services that we could not offer previously.

Cons

We are non-programmer types and setting up work-flows on our own is not easy, but we get the help we need!

Enterprise CRM, Reporting & Expenses

Very responsive and quick to help when we were in our learning curve. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; was always available to discuss best options for how we used the platform based on his experience with similar clients.

Pros

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, it has many features I do not use in my role but I know as a company we are happy with the decision to choose OptimumHQ as our platform.

Reasons for Choosing OptimumHQ

OptimumHQ met our checklist of needs and the overall experience during the evaluation process made it easy when the numbers came in.

Cheryl from Bard Unit Coalition Group

Industry: Farming

First-rate treatment. Very knowledge and quick to offer great solutions to meet our business needs

The convenience for our users to login from anywhere is a big plus, along with the ability to generate reports that meet our obligations and legal requirements is a huge benefit that saves numerous man hours for staff. The ability to sort and organize the information in a desired format is also a huge benefit. Another benefit from the software is the ability to edit the survey questions to fit the company needs at the time. I like the fact there are many features available which we do not use at this time, but are available in the event they are needed in the future.

Matt from pinkBrain Technologies

Power without a ton of complexity

Good support, good people, good product

Pros

Optimum is a great tool for the value you get. It has a good balance of simplicity for non-technical users while still having a large feature set for those that have access to development staff or distributed stores.

Cons

Workflow is powerful and intuitive but could be more of a visual map as opposed to a vertical list, like some of their competitors. This is very much a preference vs a need and for the value you get it is certainly something you can work past but also an opportunity to take things to the next level.

Jeff from Car Rental Pro / SkyMed International

Flexible Database

Knowledgeable and experienced. Helped us get on track with everything tech, including security.

Pros

Modifiable to specific needs for us and our clients

Cons

There is a learning curve for those not familiar with this type of application.

Reasons for Choosing OptimumHQ

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] experience in the travel sector was a major factor.

Michael from Sight On Site Mobile Eye Care

Amazing, flexible software!

The OHQ team listened to my needs and not only solved the problem I was after but due to the flexibility, I was able to do more than I originally planned to do.

Pros

I love how easy Optimum is to meet the needs of my business. Other platforms do not do exactly what I need/want them to do. The OHQ team was able to create exactly what I needed when no one else could.

Cons

I do not have any cons to list. I loved my overall experience.

Cameron from Kono Store Corporation

The most cost-effective way to build software that exactly matches our business needs.

I have the exact piece of software that I need to make daily operations faster, more efficient and more organized. I would need to hire 2 employees full-time at our current scale to handle the processes that Optimum is now automating.

Pros

I love the price and customizability of the software. I have developers building out exactly what I need on top of an existing platform so that we don't have to start from absolute scratch. The software that I have now fits perfectly with my unique stack of business applications.

Cons

Building or adding simple features isn't *quite* easy enough for our non-technical business employees to do themselves. However, the cost of having Optimum's team help is pretty reasonable.

Jared from LearnKey, Inc.

Very simple and intuitive tools

Helps me stay front and center with my clients

Pros

How it is available via computer and mobile device and am I able to have access to my clients at any time and from anywher.

Cons

So far everything is functioning exactly how we expect it to work and the system is easy to manipulate and update if needs be.

Jon from Spectrum Veterinary

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Saving me time, money, and headaches

So far it has been great. The team has been responsive, actively engaged, and the software is a blessing in disguise. Rather than waiting a year before we can use basic pieces of a custom ERP/CRM system, we were able to prioritize action items by importance and hit the ground running.

Pros

Cons

If I had to say something, I would like it to be more WYSIWYG. Drag/drop elements and pre-build extensions and widgets similar to Wordpress.

Donnis from Strategic Staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Optimum Review

Pros

The ease of use of the product. The growth of the product. Seeing that the company software creators are listening to the consumer on where the product can be better.

Cons

Input on new features and new versions of the software