• Pros

• "Process plan is easy to use and the functionality is very user friendly. I like getting daily reminders to my email. Also the webinar was easy to locate."

• "The solution is highly configurable and with Zapier you can automate a lot of the business processes and keep your team involved."

• "The easy way it lays out our day to day work flow. We have since added a few more processes that make our daily lives much easier. Employees don't have to guess on the expectations."

• Cons

• "There is a lot of customization involved, which is a cool feature, but is very setup-heavy to start something new. "

• "Sometimes I need extra help with learning how to use new tools, but it is not a bad thing. Once I get help from Marquise I know how to do it the next time on my own!"

• "It is very tedious process mapping out the strategy, including setting all the parameters to make it work; however, this is a necessary step to reaching the final product."

Browse ProcessPlan Reviews

Kia from NDGI

Industry: Farming

No Company Should Be Without This Program!!

Pros

Before ProcessPlan, it was a full-time job for myself, the VP of our organization, to keep track of critical items and processes within our company. We have numerous offices in different states, so communication on where things were in processes that involved multiple locations was cumbersome. We also work on government critical items, so missing a step in just one process could be damaging. Now that we have ProcessPlan, I can work with my teams to set up exactly how a process should be done. When that process is started, I then know it will be done efficiently and without steps being missed/forgotten. Not only does it send the tasks to appropriate team members, but so many items can be automated to save everyone time in multiple aspects. If someone has a question on the progress of a process, you can just go into it and see exactly where or why it is hung up. I love the flexibility and magnitude of features that are involved with the program. It truly is something that grows with us as our company grows and allows us to update processes easily and in real time. Honestly, ProcessPlan is a big reason we have been able to grow our companies, by freeing up time and ensuring quality in everything we do. I cant imagine our company without it!

Cons

Nothing, it is so flexible that it meets all our needs. If we can't find something that works, the support is VERY helpful and responsive. They are always there to help us find a way to make it work!

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

HI Kia, Thank you for leaving such a detailed and thoughtful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using ProcessPlan and how it has impacted your business. Sincerely, ProcessPlan

Erica from GCS Technologies

Process Plan Reviewq

Process Plan had helped our company stop a lot of things from falling through the cracks. We created a processes where when a tech orders a part from somewhere they can submit a process to let someone know to add it to the ticket so we are billing the customer for the product, before we would just buy it and hope the tech remembered. We also recently created a process plan for days off and that helps HR keep track of vacation days. Overall, great product and very helpful.

Pros

I love the ease of creating new processes, especially if you are creating one that is similar to another plan, you can just make a copy and edit it as needed. I also love the new feature the added "Process Table" where you can go back and see the previous processes and details about who submitted what.

Cons

The automated actions in the process building can get a bit confusing. Sometimes you realize a certain trigger doesn't work with all the fields selected so you have to play around with it and see what the system will allow. A lot of test processes but it works eventually.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Erica, We appreciate you sharing your feedback about how you use ProcessPlan! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Warm regards, ProcessPlan

Tonna from TrueIT

Process Plan

I really like process plan. I have recently moved to a higher position and am using it more as an administrator now instead of just a user. It has really helped our organization become more organized and help us be able to assign certain things and tasks to people so there is no question or the I didn't know it was for me problem.

Pros

1. Ease of Use 2. Functionality 3. The ability to make it what you need

Cons

1. You really need one person to be the "process plan" person to know the ins and outs of it

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Tonna, We appreciate you sharing your feedback about and how you use ProcessPlan. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sincerely, ProcessPlan

William from Fairway America

Not worth it for simple, linear tasks.

I needed to produce a 10-12 step process. Just getting the admin rights to create a new process was difficult. Then the instructions for how to manipulate the software was not thorough enough to be of much use. Once I started to understand how to string events together, it got easier, but it still took me a long time to figure out simple things like how to allow users to attach documents and pass them along. Overall it took much too long for me to set everything up the way I wanted. Then once it was finished, the primary value was just the email notification and job-task dashboard. The process itself could be completed by staff outside of process plan, which then created a discrepancy between what I was viewing in my progress window, and where the process was physically at elsewhere in the company. Add to that, that your website sends advertisements and other marketing material in a very similar format to the actual process plan task notifications, and many people would delete/ignore the notifications because they had developed "process plan fatigue" from all the other emails your company was sending them. At the end of the day, I could have accomplished basically the same functionality by just sending people in the process a calendar reminder to accomplish their part. Or just sent them an email at that time.

Pros

The process building interface. The automated notification function

Cons

Difficult to learn. Difficult to manipulate. Limited functionality.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi William, Thanks for sharing your thoughtful and specific feedback on ProcessPlan's functionality and available training materials. We're reviewing your feedback and will take that into account going forward. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience using the platform. Warm regards, ProcessPlan

Empowering employees to own their process

Pros

The ease of creating and modifying processes allows everyone in the organization to actively participate in workflow design as opposed to delegating the task of assigning responsibility to one person in inside the company. It creates a collaborative work environment during the design stage of process development.

Cons

The initial set up requires very detailed thought. If you get the set up wrong, it cascades through the project. However, this is true of all process development work - 90% of the work is done upfront, then the rest is easy.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hello, We appreciate you sharing your feedback about and how you use ProcessPlan. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sincerely, ProcessPlan

Carl-Hein from JSE

Industry: Capital Markets

Simplicity in motion

Overall I am very impressed. Especially by the team's ability to react to support and feature requests.

Pros

ProcessPlan is simple and intuitive to use. It makes it possible to allow tech savvy business users to build and maintain worfklows. IT only need get involved in advanced edge cases.

Cons

ProcessPlan has very little data forms capability, which is an area that can be improved.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Carl-Hein, We appreciate your thoughtful and detailed review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at help [at] processplan [dot] com regarding the data forms capability, we'd be glad to help. Thanks again for taking the time to share how ProcessPlan has made an impact on your business. -ProcessPlan

Charles from RISE

Outstanding Strategy Tool

Pros

The software helps transfer thoughts to automation. It supports the implementation of detailed strategy. Long gone are the days of white board and dry erase markers. This software enables the strategy to integrate at multiple levels to ensure critical milestones stay at the forefront. I also appreciated the integration into email to help keep the process moving forward.

Cons

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hello Charles, Thanks for sharing how you're using ProcessPlan! We are always working on improving the platform and appreciate your feedback. We're particularly glad to hear that you've been able to use ProcessPlan to meet deadlines and keep everything moving forward.. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review. Sincerely, ProcessPlan

Robert from Cloverleaf Analytics

Get consistent results from your team with ProcessPlan

The responsiveness and knowledge of their support has been great! They helped us to create some pretty advanced process flows and were extremely helpful.

Pros

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I would consider a con with this project.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Robert, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about ProcessPlan. We're glad to hear your feedback about our platform and customer service! Thank you, ProcessPlan

Becky from Emedikon, LLC

Process documentation and automation for "The Rest of Us"

An answer to your process capture and process knowledge transfer wishes. If you have knowledge workers you need this product.

Pros

This app is for anyone who is not a process control plan nerd. It lets you document and capture your critical processes and then begin to automate them in an easy to adopt learning curve. Their client services group will jumpstart your project with their very powerful facilitated sessions. Well worth the investment of your time and money

Cons

The visual flowchart is only part of the design stage, not the day-to-day process flow as a view of the process. I'd love to open a flowchart, jump to a step and drill down into actions, assets etc from that starting place.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Becky, Thanks for your thoughtful and specific review. We've noted your feedback about the visual flowchart as well. Overall, we're glad to hear ProcessPlan is meeting your needs! Thanks again, ProcessPlan

Emily from Alexssa

ProcessPlan Review

I started using ProcessPlan several months ago when I was about to go on maternity leave. It was very helpful and made delegating my tasks much easier.

Pros

How helpful it is especially when an employee is off, no longer with the company, etc and another employee needs to take over their duties. It also creates accountability.

Cons

Depending on how the tasks are set up, they can be very repetitive and unnecessary. This can most likely be resolved with tweaking of the processes.

Shane from Simple Solutions

Industry: Environmental Services

Runs my company

Process Plan introduced me to automation. It does a lot inside the software. What it lacked caused me to learn other things like Zapier. Now, my life is changed. I see things different.

Pros

It is flexible and robust. I looked for a solution to run my company for a few years before finding process plan. Typical "industry specific" softwares are often times limited as a whole as they try to be "all things to all people" inside that niche. I've have moved away philosophy and process plan is making that possible. Regardless of what you do, there is a place for it in your business. For me.. my tech stack is: Process Plan, Zapier, Airtable, Quickbooks Online, Stripe, Click Funnels If you use webhooks, Zapier or any type of API integrations, you will see Process Plan has tons of options built on platform allowing triggers and actions.

Cons

Hard to say... when I find a software that has deficiencies, I typically plug another software that does "that thing" the best. I use Airtable for this reason... it cuts up and gives me quick access to slices of my data in ways Process Plan cannot.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied March 2019

Hi Shane, We appreciate your thoughtful and detailed review. Thanks for taking the time to share how ProcessPlans has made an impact on your business. -ProcessPlan

Donovan from One Carrier

Great Produsct and Service

Excellent product and service. I have not found another platform that has the ability and flow that ProcessPlan has to offer, the people are great and the technology is cutting edge

Pros

It's functionality and ability to cater for automation on even the most complex of processes, new beneficial developments are continually added to the offering, I have contributed with a number of functionalities that were accepted and developed by the executive and his team

Cons

Because it has so much functionality, it can get quite technically demanding and I simply don't have the resource to dedicate to this at the meantime, so it has taken longer than I would have like to get all my processes onto the platform by now, but my executive and his team are always eager to assist in getting me skilled up

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Donovan, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We're glad to hear you're enjoying using ProcessPlan. We did want to share, if you ever need training assistance, our team is happy to help. Please feel free to schedule a training session at a time that's convenient for you using this link: https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/processplan/training. Again, thanks for your review, we sincerely appreciate it. Warm regards, ProcessPlan

Janeth from aCOUPLEOfGURUS

Team Based Approach is made easy

We can rely on ProcessPlan to tell us where we are in any given project without having to exchange emails to figure it out. We can solve problem areas over time and fix our processes to reflect changes. Overall, it helps us streamline our efficiency and we're able to keep things moving every day.

Pros

It's easy to tackle project as a team. We can see the entire layout of our plan and see what's been accomplished, and where tasks are getting "stuck". We can prevent duplication of tasks and things don't fall through the cracks.

Cons

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Janeth, Thanks for sharing how you're using ProcessPlan! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Warm regards, ProcessPlan

ProcessPlan gets us organized

We are specifically starting with processes that bridges communications between departments. Defining rules of engagement has allowed us to process more sales opportunities in the same amount of time. It also has a benefit of being a built-in training resource for new employees.

Pros

ProcessPlan has a simple interface to draw out business processes. This allows us to define roles and boundaries. It also allows us to maintain deadlines and find bottlenecks in our processes.

Cons

The tool still has room to grow. A number of functions could be improved slightly and give everyone a much better experience.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied March 2019

Hello, Thanks for sharing how you're using ProcessPlan! We are always working on improving the platform and appreciate your feedback. We're particularly glad to hear that you've been able to use ProcessPlan to increase sales, meet deadlines and identify process bottlenecks. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review. Sincerely, ProcessPlan

Amber from NDGI

AMAZING tool!!

Pros

We love how easy to use this software is. It has made such a dramatic difference in our ability to stay on top of all of our processes. Using process plan makes it so no one in the company misses tasks!

Cons

I truly have nothing negative to say about process plan. Its amazing that new and updated features just keep coming out.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Amber, Sincere thanks for taking some time out of your day to share your experience using ProcessPlan. We're especially glad to hear it's prevented employees from missing tasks! Warm regards, ProcessPlan

Sharif from IQ Backoffice

Helps you map out your repeatable processes and initiates activities easily for individual or teams

Was able to map out processes for project based activities easier than a checklist. It also triggers events, notifications, etc to individuals and project teams.

Pros

The ability to design your own processes , activities, and desired outcomes and to be able to map it out using their visualization features. You can create and run multiple ones for different projects or different groups/departments which is nice, and concurrently.

Cons

Mapping the software is easier on a tablet than a PC, and since I primarily work on PC, it was less effective for my uses. Still, the power of initiating tasks was great when first developed, it just made upkeep or creating new ones a challenge w/ PC.

Jeff from Innovative Integration, Inc.

Process Plan with work flow functionality

It allowed me to do what was needed but it was a little slow and cumbersome for searching as I tried to fill out pre-defined fields. Other than that issues, it worked well in telling my sales rep I had a flow for them to see. It did not send them the notification that I had deleted the first attempt and they asked me in an email if I deleted it or not.

Pros

It has the ability to create a good process flow and communicate to the next-step user.

Cons

Very slow in populating the drop down entry fields, if you just try and select one field without typing the first few characters, it would only allow you to see a small amount of entries for the field. Example: Customer name field when clicked would show only the let A thru the letter C entries and it did not have an option to get more entries. I tried typing the company name and it discarded my entries. I then started entering 1 character for the name and I was unable to find the company until I had entered three characters. There should be a way to enter a new company or a better search function.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied March 2019

Hi Jeff, Thanks for your thoughtful and specific review. We're reviewing your feedback about the drop down entry fields and search functionality, and will take that into account going forward. Overall, we're glad to hear ProcessPlan is meeting your needs. Thanks again, ProcessPlan

Hillary from Marketing and Advertising

President | Founder

We are a project based business. Often times with many details. Details land in different responsibility areas. This software has enabled us to link all of the different areas in a way that we can all have eyes on the entire project.

Pros

The ability to track projects through multiple "mini-processes" all rolled into one comprehensive process. It is easy for my team to see what their tasks are and get them completed. The team at PP is thoughtful, invests in getting to truly understand what you are trying to accomplish to really get the process right to serve the business needs.

Cons

Software does not acknowledge business days vs days - as a result an action can land on a weekend.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Hillary, Thanks for taking the time to share how ProcessPlan has made an impact on your business.We've noted your feedback on the days versus business days. We appreciate your thoughtful and detailed review, particularly your notes about tracking tasks and linking different areas of your company. Thanks again, ProcessPlan

LEONARDO from Trustonic

Very good for simple processes, lacks a bit on the complex ones

Surprisingly good for simple processes, letting users more time get on with their daily jobs. Lacking some advanced features for more complex and integrated processes.

Pros

The interface is easy to use and the clarity of processes can be seem inside the tool. The reminders and emails make it very easy to automate processes that require multiple people to execute, and takes out a lot of the emails from crowded inboxes.

Cons

Some more complex processes are hard to implement and end up with a lot of unnecessary manual steps. Things like pushing customer data across different stages of a process is done manually, with users copying and pasting information in the forms. Lacking integration with customer-filled webforms.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Leonardo, Thanks for your detailed and thoughtful review. We're reviewing your feedback about complex processes and will take that into account going forward. Overall, we're glad to hear ProcessPlan is meeting your needs. Thanks again, ProcessPlan

Morgan from Medicus IT

Awesome Service!

Pros

Easy to use and awesome customer service!

Cons

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied March 2019

Hi there, Morgan, We're glad to hear your feedback about our platform and customer service! Thank you, ProcessPlan

Matthew from Acuras Financial Group

Great Product and Service

Pros

Automatically assigns tasks to the correct person. Goes through each step so nothing is missed.

Cons

A little bit slow to update when clicking ok and save etc

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Matthew, We appreciate your review. Thanks for taking the time to share how ProcessPlan has made an impact on your business. -ProcessPlan

Jim from Innovative

Process Plan Initial Review

Pros

Cons

I don't know of liking least. Our CRM is ConnectWise so we are learning more around the integration that Process Plan has.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Jim, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear ProcessPlan has made your lives easier! Warm regards, ProcessPlan

Rachael from finweb Pty Ltd

Room for improvement

Process Plan is legit ideal for our broking business. But, there is lots of room for improvement and will be an amazing software once developed more.

Pros

The process flow of the tasks (when working correctly) and the map. Love that when you select a line, it highlights blue so you can keep track of where it flows too.

Cons

Lots of bugs. When a task is meant to move forward, the whole process closes into complete mode. Very frustrating. The audit side of the software is very basic and not great. Search options and saving certain criteria is not the best.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Rachael, Thanks for your detailed review. We're reviewing your feedback about the audit side of the product, search options, and saving criteria, and will take that into account going forward. Again, thanks for taking the time to share how you use ProcessPlan. - ProcessPlan

Krzysztof from HelloHere

A BPM software for growing companies

Pros

After some configuration it did it job perfectly - helped to coordinate a large distributed team in multiple offices to work on recurring non-linear processes. The best example here being hiring and employee on-boarding.

Cons

The UX is definitely an area ProcessPlan team can improve. Also in the last 1.5 years there where updates that broke the currently used processes - from mixing up fields, to dropping the currently ongoing processes. Also I'm not sure if the introduced improvements always created a coherent UX and UI or where just thrown in. Tried to improve some of the process maps we had - but this turned out to be non-trivial, again the UX - but on the administrative side, might be a challange even for power users.

Kerushan from Blacfox

Good quality process management software

I really like the software. From my research, it was the most affordable software which offered a graphical interface for process design. The next price-point up from there was pretty far-off from ProcessPlan. Additionally, I've found it more functional than using a pure app-integration service.

Pros

Process design in the graphical interface. I seem to think "visually" and I always prefer seeing processes laid out in the form of a flow diagram. Process Plan's strongest feature is that it brings a flow chart to life automatically.

Cons

Running of processes within the organisation can get tricky. Some team members complained of not knowing what to do in the graphical interface. Just took some getting used to.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hello Kerushan, We appreciate your thoughtful and detailed review. We particularly liked your comments about how ProcessPlan brings a flow chart to life automatically we couldn't agree more! Thanks for taking the time to share how ProcessPlan has made an impact on your business. -ProcessPlan

Carla from TowneBank

Carla's Review

Pros

Software is very user friendly. I like that I can see past work orders.

Cons

Software defaults users phone number in contact field which may change or ticket may not be for that individual.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hello Carla, Thanks for sharing how you're using ProcessPlan! We are always working on improving the platform and appreciate your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to help [at] processplan [dot] com regarding the software default, we'd be glad to help. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review. Sincerely, ProcessPlan

Marcus from Paragon Bank

Process Plan is persistant with its daily email

Process Plan has a great interface with a very intuitive toolbar

Pros

Cons

The software is web based an as our internet connection is among the slowest ever recorded the process of signing in and opening up tasks is often slow.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Marcus, We're glad to hear your feedback about our platform! Thanks for sharing your review. - ProcessPlan

ProcessPlan on my Daily Routine

I have to submit deal registrations for Cisco and Dell and the process is very confusing and extremely long, so we have these guides created in ProcessPlan that walk me through the process

Pros

The ease of use and all the options that we have to create new or edit existing processes

Cons

Well, I did not receive a lot of training except for how to complete 1 existing process and sometimes I am wandering around

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied March 2019

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! Overall, we're glad to hear you're enjoying using ProcessPlan. That said, we're sorry to hear about your experience with training. Our team is always happy to help with that. Please feel free to schedule a training session at a time that's convenient for you using this link: https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/processplan/training. We look forward to it. Thanks again for sharing your comments, we sincerely appreciate it. Warm regards, ProcessPlan

Very customizable process management software

ProcessPlan is a very customizable platform for managing all kinds of tasks, processes, and documenting how your organization functions. Particularly, if you have repeatable processes, this is the perfect way to set them up. You can run the process with the new information and then everyone on the process is notified when they need to be. The people you notify do not even have to be ProcessPlan users. This makes it great for organizations both large and small.

Pros

You can map out and execute whatever you want, literally bring your processes to life.

Cons

Because ProcessPlan is so customizable, it can take a little bit to get comfortable using the platform. But, once you have the hang of it, it's easier.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi, We appreciate you sharing your feedback about and how you use ProcessPlan. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sincerely, ProcessPlan

Peggy from TrueIT

ProcessPlan is functional and easy

Pros

This software was very comprehensive but easy to use! It helped our organization with the growth process to evaluate where our employees are professionally.

Cons

Nothing! The ease of use was a definite plus!

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Peggy, We appreciate you sharing your feedback about ProcessPlan and how you use the tool. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sincerely, ProcessPlan

David from Innovative Integration, Inc.

Good, but Training is Crucial

Pros

I see great potential for PP to be a sales enablement tool.

Cons

You really need help to understand what the tool can do. You are almost forced to get consultant time to help with CRM integration. We were hoping for a turnkey solution.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi David Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad that you can see ProcessPlan's potential in sales. We wanted to let you know that we do offer turnkey services and we can help you get up and running with ProcessPlan. You can check out services we offer here: https://processplan.com/services/ Additionally our knowledge base http://help.processplan.com/home has a lot of helpful information. Finally, don't hesitate to send us a note at help [at] processplan [dot] come. We're always glad to help. Thanks again for your comments. ProcessPlan

maria Norichelle from Upwork

Industry: Market Research

Great app for work collaboration

Great way to collaborate and work with my client

Pros

This is a great app for work collaboration especially if we work as a freelancer

Cons

It's not giving notifications in my mobile

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi there, Maria, We're glad to hear your feedback about our platform and how it helps you work with your clients. We'd be glad to help sort out the issue with receiving notifications on your mobile device. Please send an email to help [at] processplan [dot] com. Warm regards, ProcessPlan

Allie from TowneBank

A Streamlined Process for Software Application User Management

It has streamlined our "Add/Change/Delete" process for application uses at our bank.

Pros

Requests come straight to my inbox, single sign on access

Cons

Sometimes the user requests are not for the software I manage; Managers don't always know how to go in approve a process.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Allie, Thanks for your thoughtful and specific review. We're reviewing your feedback about the user requests and approval functionality, and will take that into account going forward. Overall, we're glad to hear ProcessPlan is meeting your needs. Thanks again, ProcessPlan

Process Plan works fine

I used this to process a couple requisition requests and even though this part of the process was new to me, it was simply to use.

Pros

It was easy to use. I wasn't familiar with it but it didn't take long to understand.

Cons

I have no complaints with this software.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi there, We're glad to hear your feedback about our platform, thanks for taking the time to share! ProcessPlan

Pamela from Paragon/Towne Bank

Got the job done

Hiring new employee. I utilized Porcess Plan because our company requires it.

Pros

Quick and to the point, but still more steps than before the software was used.

Cons

I prefer the old less technical process on paper, etc.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Pamela, Thanks for sharing your feedback. Warm regards, ProcessPlan

Kristin from Towne Bank Mortgage

Ease of use is priceless

We utilize this software to communicate the workflow of a new hire or a transferred employee.

Pros

The ease of use and logic is the best part of this software.

Cons

Nothing is dislikable about this product. It is a great application

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied March 2019

Hi Kristin, We appreciate you sharing your feedback about and how you use ProcessPlan. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sincerely, ProcessPlan

Bree Summers from Victory Wealth Services

Pros

Ease of use and very user friendly. Not a clunky software.

Cons

Simple. Very limited in its features. Doesn't seem to be too custom.

Response from ProcessPlan

Replied April 2019

Hi Bree, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it. Sincerely, ProcessPlan