• icon"The convenience of sharing links and also website integration is also a huge plus point."
  • icon"Momo Yoga is easy to use and integrate and it helps us a lot with the reservation of our students in the yoga classes."
  • icon"I love that it is easy to navigate and set up my classes, memberships and sessions."
  • icon"On the rare occasion that I have a question or problem with this software, customer service is done by email only."
  • icon"Really my only complaint is the lack of customer service. They were quick to reach out in the beginning before I was really up and running."
  • icon"The only problem I see is the need to be continuously returning to the previous tab."

All Momoyoga Reviews

Olga

February 2022

Happy with Momoyoga!

I like the product! As I started I was able to make most of my settings very easy. I had few questions and get very quick support in a call with a friendly Momoyoga employee. Overall, I do not have any trouble with Momoyoga. System is running, bookings are working, customer are not complaining and I can work with it.

Pros

It was very easy to customize. Bookings working without errors (bad experience with former software) Integration to our homepage was very easy.

Cons

As admin I book sometimes classes for new customers that are not registered and wisch I could add customer name to the booking. Currently I add a note with the name as workaround.

Reasons for choosing Momoyoga

Momoyoga was not that expensive and I like the name :-)

Reasons for switching to Momoyoga

I was very unhappy with the former solutions - complicated and error-prone

Joanna

Excellent for an independent yoga teacher

Pros

I am an independent yoga teacher, running my own classes at different venues in town. I didn't have any online payment method prior to using Momoyoga. I run three classes a week plus 1 or 2 workshops a month. Momoyoga easily pays for itself, despite my small numbers as students pay in advance for their classes. It is easy to use, easy integrate with my website, easy to get financial reports from, easy to keep an eye on class numbers and to add/remove classes as required. The staff are lovely and very friendly any time I have a problem and respond to issues with functionality very politely and quickly.

Cons

Having an app for clients to book into class is good, but they cannot make purchases in the app and are taken to the webpage instead which people find frsutrating.

Reasons for choosing Momoyoga

Excellent price. Designed with yoga teachers in mind. I teach at different locations and not all software can handle different locations but this one could.

Kati

Very Easy and saves a lot of time!

I am very happy with the product, and I will continue to use it and watch it grow.

Pros

Momoyoga organizes so I save time. It is easy for my clients, and I can keep track of everything in here, every client, every yoga class and teacher. I would recommend it to other studio owners.

Cons

The fact that only people on the free trial get in touch with costumer service right away on chat, is not fair, when I pay for the product I expect the same treatment. The weekday starts on a Sunday, completely wrong for me since I am from Europe and we start the week on mondays, so a lot of misplaced classes has bin made, and it is confusing. Should be an option to choose. Also should be an option for me to choose what teachers added can see. I should also be able to click on each day and get only the day, not the whole week. Makes it easier and faster for me to find classes. Also hoping that when I make a class I can choose dates to put them out, not only weekly. And maybe presave classes I make into some sort of file so I don’t have to make them again and again, but simply recollect saved classes and put them in.

Reasons for choosing Momoyoga

It seemed easier and it was cheaper. And is also just about yoga

Nathalie

April 2022

Disappointed

Customer service not understanding questions and issues or the needs of my business

Pros

Price. Initial simplicity. Scrolling of appointment system - clients

Cons

Awful payment system. Not user friendly for clients and no way of crediting booking system accounts. Clients are having to purchase a rolling membership every month, sometimes forgetting, yet still using it to book classes! Cancelled classes don’t automatically update class pass on their accounts. Also, cannot add 2 clients with the same email (problem for under 18s).

Recommendation

Reasons for switching to Momoyoga

Cost & no longer needed comprehensive reporting system.

Response from Momoyoga

Hi Nathalie, We're sorry to hear that you're disappointed with our service. We humans and the software try to be as userfriendly as we possibly can! Yogis can choose between class passes, memberships, and monthly recurring memberships. Canceled classes should be updated immediately to user accounts. At this time, we don't support multiple yogi accounts based on the same email address indeed. I've sent some additional information about each topic your way Nathalie!

Replied May 2022

Caroline

Using momo yoga as my on-demand and booking platform

Overall good, but my clients have problems with figure out the difference between the app and the web-version. So many confused support-minutes about that.

Pros

The pricing is great, the site is easy to work with even if you're not used to working with websites.

Cons

My customers find it hard to register and log in. I would like to be able to customize the page with colors and logo. I would like to have a better view over the videos, like three videos in a row (like a classic "library-overview") I would like a page where I could write free text, such as announcements and offers (sort of like a bulletin board or blog). Be able to access the videos from the app. Be able to sell courses.

Reasons for choosing Momoyoga

I didn't have the time to figure everything out with the thousands of plugins to get the same features with Wordpress.

Adhuna Veda

Chaos, Bugs, insufficient IT Support,

I am very disappointed. At first I thought its me, after having tried everything and being on other homepages using Momoyoga as well I know it is not me and the customers it is the system. What I find also very unfair is that you can´t delete the tool yourself. I have cancelled, quitted and asked for deleting all my datas, they offer me a telephone call now. After a few senseless mails trying to solve the problem for some weeks I have made my decidions and I want to get away from this time absorbing tool.

Pros

To implement classes and describe them This value is too short. (40 character minimum): Sorry, the rest was disappointing I have no more good about it

Cons

The bugs in the system causing Chaos. Leading to the fact that prices and products can´t be implemented properly... The customers can register but not pay properly. They often don´t understand the system. The translation into German is lacking. If you have too many price categories and classes the system seems to be insufficent respectively it shows bugs, is not working properly. My husband tried it with me and also saw it not working...

Reasons for choosing Momoyoga

Because of the price and the name!

Response from Momoyoga

Hi Tanja, vielen Dank für dein Feedback. Es tut mir sehr leid, dass deine Erfahrung mit Momoyoga nicht so verlaufen ist wie du es dir erhofft hast. Da Momoyoga noch ein relativ kleines Team ist, kann es leider vorkommen, dass aufgrund von Urlauben nicht immer eine Kontaktperson in der Muttersprache unserer Studios verfügbar ist. Dennoch versuchen wir den bestmöglichen Support zu bieten und haben dir ein Telefongespräch angeboten um eine Lösung für deine Fragen zu finden. Deine Kündigung wurde bereits abgeschlossen und wir wünschen dir alles Gute! Das Momoyoga Team

Replied January 2022

Carine

From a cheam & simple solution to an expensive and useless one

Pros

I first chose momoyoga for its pricing, but they decide 2 price increasing in less than a year from 16€/month to 25€/month

Cons

They sell the product as a "time saver" tool, but the truth is the back office is such a nightmare that you won't save a lot of time...

Response from Momoyoga

Hi Carine, I'm sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Momoyoga. We do everything we can to bring value to our customers! The price adjustment in the beginning of the year adjusted european studios from USD,$ to EUR, and the recent adjustment brought all legacy customers up to our current pricing model. The reason why this jump feels so significant is because we held off on raising our prices for our existing customers in 2019 and 2020. We hope that the added features and functionality you've witnessed and will continue to see in the upcoming months will add significantly more value to your studio and will justify the additional cost. If you are having issues using the software, please feel free to reach out to us, we are happy to help!

Replied August 2021

Emma

Excellent value for Money, a bit clunky but great customer support

I've found the team at MomoYoga very helpful and supportive. I would like to see more ongoing customer feedback to update the system for specific needs. I think Momoyoga offer good value for money and this makes the few problems I have worthwhile, although I hope they are ironed out soon. This is more how I use the system rather than big technical problems.

Pros

So far I've used the system for 4 months. I have circa 100 students booking classes and about 70% are using it to book and pay for classes. They particularly like the schedule, the app and the ability to pay on line. I particularly like the visibility of class numbers, the payment and also class passes.

Cons

I think the class pass and membership could be easier. I find it challenging to set start and end dates AND take weeks off in between as I don't work normal term dates. This has been my greatest challenge. I think it would be helpful if people could do everything through the app, but they have to buy their class pass on the actual website.

Fyona

Easy to use and effective

The support during the initial set up process was great. Super fast relies with clear and concise solutions.

Pros

Ease of use - simple, effective functionality

Cons

The payment system is a little clunky off the app but most students get there eventually.

Customer service The fact that Momo is just for Yoga Studios

Reasons for switching to Momoyoga

MINDBODY is way to expensive for my needs and so many unnecessary functions. It’s difficult to navigate for unfamiliar users and I don’t like that they capture and use your students details.

Misty

User of Momoyoga!

Positive experience and felt supported with the transition.

Pros

I love that it is easy to navigate and set up my classes, memberships and sessions. I find their customer service for helpful and always prepared to answer my questions and even went so far to schedule a time for us to connect and review the platform together. I would recommend any yoga teacher looking to find an online scheduler with lots of support and easy to use.

Cons

It would be nice if I could personalize my page to include my logo and colours BUT not a deal breaker as I was able to add a note at the top of the schedule.

Reasons for choosing Momoyoga

Acuity did not have everything I needed and MINDBODY was too expensive.

Reasons for switching to Momoyoga

I found Instabook pricing too much for what they offered. I also had trouble with their customer service.

Kristen

Great solution for my small Pilates business

Momoyoga has been an ideal solution for my 3 weekly Pilates classes, it takes the manual element out of booking and reminding clients, for a fraction of the pri e of mindbody. I am hopeful that some more interactive and customising features are in the works.

Pros

Price, ease of use, access to customer support

Cons

It would be great to be able to add promotional banners in my studio's home page. I do have to explain the booking process to some clients , some find it a bit complicated

Reasons for choosing Momoyoga

Price, and I am not in a situation where I wouldn't be found via word of mouth or other platforms

Rosanna

Friendly and useful, great for yoga teachers!

Very helpful, excellent customer service. Quick help and prompt response.

Pros

I love that there is an easy to use app and affordable for a yoga teacher looking to simplify student and group organization and administration. With Momoyoga I felt motivated to make some new changes in order to grow and make some advances as a teacher.

Cons

I would like to be able to see how many credits or classes are left for each student under their name when attendance is taken or when they book a class.

Reasons for choosing Momoyoga

This is a much friendlier version, accessible and directed specifically for yoga users.

Jacqueline

Fantastic easy to use yoga software

This software is very simple to use and easy to set up a yoga business. The price is very good and you cancel at anytime.

Pros

Very easy to set up and manage. Great for online classes. This software also has an app.

Cons

Some of my clients found it difficult to book into classes but once I took them through on how to do it, they were able to do it.

Phoebe

MOMO yoga booking system and app review

My experience has been really positive, I love Momoyoga

Pros

I love that this is a small company with a team of nice people I can email or call for any support I need.

Cons

The only thing missing for is the ability to add an alert for yogis who have injuries or other limitations the teacher may need to know about during yoga class

Reasons for choosing Momoyoga

Simplicity, the smaller company size, and price. Also Mindbody has too many features that I don't really need. Momoyoga suits my business better.

Sheli

February 2022

Great

They are very friendly and willing to help. They are also willing to listen to new suggestions.

Pros

I like how easily it registers and books people into classes. It helps me keep track of who has come to which class. This is a big help.

Cons

I hate the fact that it gives people access to all the videos. I teach 4 classes a week and when people buy a video membership it just gives them access to all classes. They should be able to buy access to each video in the same way that they buy access to each live / zoom class.

Reasons for choosing Momoyoga

don't know of any others

Karen