• Pros

• "The price is good. It works for most of what I do. I like that my students can purchase from an app. Doesn’t seem to have a lot of glitches. "

• "I love how it is easy to use and to keep track of my clients and lessons."

• "It is easy to manage and love the layout. Nice and simple. The way the website is set up, already gave me a positive vibe. "

• Cons

• "The follow up of the payments where you have to choose from witch card you take a class and sometimes acces errors, but that solves also easily"

• "Will be good when clients can use the app to buy another card. At the moment they need to go to the website to purchase a new product/ class concession card. Not a major drawback though. "

• "It has been somewhat difficult to set up the online payment functionality."

Browse Momoyoga Reviews

Joanna from Shine on Yoga

Excellent for an independent yoga teacher

Pros

I am an independent yoga teacher, running my own classes at different venues in town. I didn't have any online payment method prior to using Momoyoga. I run three classes a week plus 1 or 2 workshops a month. Momoyoga easily pays for itself, despite my small numbers as students pay in advance for their classes. It is easy to use, easy integrate with my website, easy to get financial reports from, easy to keep an eye on class numbers and to add/remove classes as required. The staff are lovely and very friendly any time I have a problem and respond to issues with functionality very politely and quickly.

Cons

Having an app for clients to book into class is good, but they cannot make purchases in the app and are taken to the webpage instead which people find frsutrating.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

Excellent price. Designed with yoga teachers in mind. I teach at different locations and not all software can handle different locations but this one could.

Kati from Beaivi yoga studio

Very Easy and saves a lot of time!

I am very happy with the product, and I will continue to use it and watch it grow.

Pros

Momoyoga organizes so I save time. It is easy for my clients, and I can keep track of everything in here, every client, every yoga class and teacher. I would recommend it to other studio owners.

Cons

The fact that only people on the free trial get in touch with costumer service right away on chat, is not fair, when I pay for the product I expect the same treatment. The weekday starts on a Sunday, completely wrong for me since I am from Europe and we start the week on mondays, so a lot of misplaced classes has bin made, and it is confusing. Should be an option to choose. Also should be an option for me to choose what teachers added can see. I should also be able to click on each day and get only the day, not the whole week. Makes it easier and faster for me to find classes. Also hoping that when I make a class I can choose dates to put them out, not only weekly. And maybe presave classes I make into some sort of file so I don’t have to make them again and again, but simply recollect saved classes and put them in.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

It seemed easier and it was cheaper. And is also just about yoga

Emma from Yoga in the Hills

Excellent value for Money, a bit clunky but great customer support

I've found the team at MomoYoga very helpful and supportive. I would like to see more ongoing customer feedback to update the system for specific needs. I think Momoyoga offer good value for money and this makes the few problems I have worthwhile, although I hope they are ironed out soon. This is more how I use the system rather than big technical problems.

Pros

So far I've used the system for 4 months. I have circa 100 students booking classes and about 70% are using it to book and pay for classes. They particularly like the schedule, the app and the ability to pay on line. I particularly like the visibility of class numbers, the payment and also class passes.

Cons

I think the class pass and membership could be easier. I find it challenging to set start and end dates AND take weeks off in between as I don't work normal term dates. This has been my greatest challenge. I think it would be helpful if people could do everything through the app, but they have to buy their class pass on the actual website.

Adrianne from Indyoga

A wonderful gem to Wellness Studios and Independent Teachers!

5 Star! ***** The team are enthusiastic to help and take new ideas & suggestions on board. The product has had a number of useful development changes in the time that I have been a member, not even 12 mths, that have been invaluable in adapting to the change of how the wellness industry is working globally at this time. I have not experienced any issues as a student using the app or for my own business.

Pros

Momoyoga has been a great product to become even more successful in time productivity and business management. I used to spend hours preparing spreadsheets for class tracking and communication with students to book in for class. Now students have complete control to book, cancel and pay through their own app this makes my job a whole lost easier to easily track income as well as class attendees. I then have the ability to download information for accounting purposes. The automated and editable emails are wonderful and again save time when contacting and informing students of classes and special events. The 30 min email reminder with a weblink for online classes is invaluable and a welcome addition to the platform last year. The interface on the desktop is user friendly, as is the app for the student, and you have a good amount of flexibility to create events, membership and class passes with various payment options available. The convenience of sharing links and also website integration is also a huge plus point.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about the platform. I have no doubt the team at Momoyoga wish to make development changes that really enhance productivity and ease of use to all their users. There are a couple of things that could be made available to admin which is creation of an app, but to be honest I have saved the weblink on to my phone as an icon and access it that way. It still works. Another helpful development would be some type of 'event template' which can be carried across a number of days/events. This would eliminate time of copy and paste from previous events.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

User interface, price, recommendation rewards and familiarity from previously using the Momoyoga app as a student.

Carol from Carol Doyle Yoga

An essential tool for freelance yoga teachers

Momoyoga provides an essential service to freelancers who want to run classes. As a freelancer I need the functionalities of a studio, but cannot afford the high price even for the most essential functions. The platform lacks several features, but they are always adding. I expect that my few niggling annoyances with functionality in time be relieved.

Pros

This software provides all the functionality a yoga teacher requires without the hefty pricetag. I spent a long time looking for something affordable but was constantly met with a hefty pricetag in order to access the most essential functions.

Cons

There is no administrator app to manage classes. It is awkward to have my tablet in class and use a browser to welcome people, sign people up, and set up payments. It is really designed for desktop use.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

Momo was the only company that seemed in it for me, and not for the money. I cannot thank the company founders enough for their compassion.

Fyona from Yoga Brave

Easy to use and effective

The support during the initial set up process was great. Super fast relies with clear and concise solutions.

Pros

Ease of use - simple, effective functionality

Cons

The payment system is a little clunky off the app but most students get there eventually.

Customer service The fact that Momo is just for Yoga Studios

Reasons for Switching to Momoyoga

MINDBODY is way to expensive for my needs and so many unnecessary functions. It’s difficult to navigate for unfamiliar users and I don’t like that they capture and use your students details.

Misty from Vikara Yoga

User of Momoyoga!

Positive experience and felt supported with the transition.

Pros

I love that it is easy to navigate and set up my classes, memberships and sessions. I find their customer service for helpful and always prepared to answer my questions and even went so far to schedule a time for us to connect and review the platform together. I would recommend any yoga teacher looking to find an online scheduler with lots of support and easy to use.

Cons

It would be nice if I could personalize my page to include my logo and colours BUT not a deal breaker as I was able to add a note at the top of the schedule.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

Acuity did not have everything I needed and MINDBODY was too expensive.

Reasons for Switching to Momoyoga

I found Instabook pricing too much for what they offered. I also had trouble with their customer service.

Kristen from Pilates with Kristen

Great solution for my small Pilates business

Momoyoga has been an ideal solution for my 3 weekly Pilates classes, it takes the manual element out of booking and reminding clients, for a fraction of the pri e of mindbody. I am hopeful that some more interactive and customising features are in the works.

Pros

Price, ease of use, access to customer support

Cons

It would be great to be able to add promotional banners in my studio's home page. I do have to explain the booking process to some clients , some find it a bit complicated

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

Price, and I am not in a situation where I wouldn't be found via word of mouth or other platforms

Rosanna from Rosanna Yoga Iyengar

Friendly and useful, great for yoga teachers!

Very helpful, excellent customer service. Quick help and prompt response.

Pros

I love that there is an easy to use app and affordable for a yoga teacher looking to simplify student and group organization and administration. With Momoyoga I felt motivated to make some new changes in order to grow and make some advances as a teacher.

Cons

I would like to be able to see how many credits or classes are left for each student under their name when attendance is taken or when they book a class.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

This is a much friendlier version, accessible and directed specifically for yoga users.

Bridget from Tall Totara Yoga

Momo Yoga recommended

Excellent service.

Pros

Easy to use for me. Easy to use for my clients

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

Very good functionality for an affordable price for my small studio.

Nina from Yoga de Nina

Very intuitive for us and our Yogis

It has been great. We opened the doors to our Yoga studio in August 2019. The first test was an open house, which was easy to manage with the app. We have been slowly growing since, simply focusing on our Yoga and Yogis, and with Momoyoga dependable in the background. For my husband it has been a lot of fun to track all the activity: new Yogi registrations, membership renewals, and class bookings.

Pros

I focus on providing great Yoga classes, while Momoyoga manages most other transactions in the background. It is easy to learn and use. Very intuitive. Also for our Yogis, who need to pay and book with ease. The Momoyoga app adds a sense of professionalism that my Yogis seem appreciate. Also the app is aesthetically pleasing. I have received many positive remarks from my Yogis.

Cons

This is a difficult question to answer. Given the many benefits we get, for the small price we pay, I just cannot say there are cons. There are some items on my wish list, which Momoyoga has acknowledged. But I have a well functioning Yoga studio that grew from 15 to almost 40 recurring Yogis, and my eyes set to grow to 100 Yogis within a year, with no fears whatsoever that Momoyoga will help us scale.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

The decision what app to choose for our 'boutique' Yoga studio was an important one. We had to get it right. So we took about three months - including a lot of online research and information sessions with different app companies. There are a lot of good options out there. We finally decided on Momoyoga, as it was clearly easy to learn and manage. The help center allowed us to visualize how all would work even before opening the studio. The main selection criteria were easy customer registry with waiver, class scheduling, booking and waiting list management; robust credit card payment processing; and finally integration with my Wordpress website.

Keren from Falmouth Yoga Space

Great value and easy to use

My studio and student recording has become much more efficient and has a result has saved me a significant amount of money and time

Pros

Momo is a simple software solution for my mid sized yoga studio. I can easy record class attendance, link with PayPal and bank for quick payments, view simple reports on classes and teachers and the phone optimisation is fantastic

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software, I would like to see the ability to add workshops and events into the software and it would be nice if teachers didn’t have to have separate accounts to also be a student at the studio

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

The cost was a big component and I didn’t need to features offered by MB, I wanted cost effective and efficient which Momo offers

Cari from Simple Joy Yoga

Great option

I have been using my momoyoga since I opened my studio or year-and-a-half ago. it has that on everything I needed it to do to manage my students, there's payments, and scheduling.

Pros

This software has proved to be very useful to my very small business. It is the only one I found that is affordable for a small shop like mine. It serves my needs, is affordable, and continues to improve every month.

Cons

On the rare occasion that I have a question or problem with this software, customer service is done by email only.

Price and simplicity

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Hi Cari, we indeed only offer support by email because maintaining software is a visual process and it enables us to take a look into your account, it helps us manage time more efficiently and to keep the costs as low as possible for you! You can contact us via info@momoyoga.com and we'll usually respond in one workday. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us and we'd be happy to help! Warm regards, Momoyoga

Robyn from Fat avocado yoga

Would reccomend

My end of year tax returns is something i no longer have to stress about, I just keep on top of the app week to week and then print off the data at the end of the year. The responsibility of booking a class is now on my students, if it is fully booked they can clearly see, encouraging them to book furthur in advance and paying on time.

Pros

I've been using momoyoga for over a year now and over all I am very happy with it. It is user friendly and not overly complicated. However I have to say value for money is great, the customer care is very reliable and over all I am extrememly happy. I possibly could use a demo from someone as I'm sure I'm not using itbro it's full potential. Thanks for the great service

Cons

There are a couple of things I would like to see change, like when I add a student to the class if they have no credits on their account I would like the option to add the credit there and then without having to go back and through the client profile itself. I'd like to be able to share specific events through social media in an easier format also. Just small things that would make it it easier.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

I liked that it was yoga based and seemed the most straight forward and of course the price

Alex from Sanata yoga studio

Great system which gets better and better

Pros

It was very easy to set up and use Momoyoga. The interface is intuitive. Very good integration with payment systems. The statistical overview is nicely done.

Cons

Actually nothing. What is most remarkable about Momoyoga is that the team behind the software makes improvements to it on a monthly base. The system is getting better and better every month.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

The interface is much more userfriendly.

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Hi Alex, thank you so much! Warm regards, Momoyoga

Jasz from The Senses Therapy

momoyoga is easy to use

Pros

the programme is generally easy to use. the interface also works well for both desktop and mobile.

Cons

There are limitations to the types of reports that can be generated. And i can't choose the date range to generate reports. Also for configure mandatory membership or class passes, i find that it is troublesome to select what is allowed. i think a better way will be by default allow all the passes and membership and then we can manually deselect those need to be excluded. Because as i add more types of membership and class passes, means i have to go into every single class to update. that is really time consuming.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

it was a lot of more affordable for small start up like mine. and the functions of the momoyoga cover what i generally need.

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Hi Jasz, thank you for your feedback! As we want to keep improving and want to release features that suit Momoyoga users, please feel free to send us your feedback and suggestions. You can reach us at info@momoyoga.com. Namaste, Momoyoga

Linda from Zen by Nature

Helps me organize my classes, yogis and memberships

Momoyoga helps me to organize and see what is happening on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I have been using it in the background until now, but I am working on making it available for my members so they can make reservations themselves.

Pros

My members are not able to make reservations yet, but Momoyoga already helps me to organize my studio. I have an overview of the memberships, including payments and invoices. This saves me a lot of time. Furthermore, it is nice to have an overview of member per class, per week, per month, to see how I am doing.

Cons

Most of my member come to the same class every week. So I make unpaid reservations for them. But if I remove this reservation this class is added to their "strippenkaart". So some members will end up with more classes on their card then the number they started with. It would be nice that unpaid classes are not added to the card when canceled. I miss an app for studios for easy administration during classes. I use it on my phone, but I have to log in several times before the website runs steady.

Rebecca from Chanting Stork Yoga

YOGA TEACHER - CHANTING STORK YOGA

great

Pros

I needed something easy to use and easy for my customers to use, which Momoyoga offered. It also uplifts the business to look more professional without having to spend a fortune, especially when turn over isn't particularly high.

Cons

Perhaps some of the templates the are not changeable or that cannot be personalised.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

Much more cost effective system.

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely words Rebecca, it means a lot to us! We are planning on making it possible to add a personal touch to your studio in the future, stay tuned or read our monthly release notes for more! Warm regards, Momoyoga

Michelle from Live Learn Yoga

Amazing software has made my life so much easier!

It has freed my time up to do what I love to do which isn't going a booking system and stuck to a screen all day.

Pros

Before i started using momoyoga I did all the bookings myself witch meant always being attentive to emails and texts for when people wanted to come to a yoga class. I would then have to respond, book then in and then if there were cancellations or changes they would always contact me to. Witch momoyoga I don't have to do anything now other then check how many people are booked in for the class I am going to teach! Amazing

Cons

There is nothing I have come across that I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

Yes I chose momoyoga over all other software I trialed.

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Hi Michelle, Your review brought a smile to our faces, as this is exactly why we started with Momoyoga; to support the practice of yoga, bringing balance and by giving you time to do what you love - teach yoga! Have a lovely day - Momoyoga

Lynet from Stoked About Yoga

Can't do without anymore

It's just a very easy to use and takes almost all of the non-yoga tasks away.

Pros

Time it saves me in all the administration work. And no more show or no-show problems to solve.

Cons

A fully customizable lay out would be cool.

Reasons for Switching to Momoyoga

More options in Momoyoga.

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Hi Lynet, thanks for your kind words! We're going to work on making Momoyoga's lay-out more customizable in the upcoming months . Warm regards - Momoyoga

Liz from Mindful Yoga With Liz

Great for Yoga Studios!

Pros

I own a Kids Yoga Studio and was searching for a kn affordable software that could keep track of classes. This exceeded my expectations. I love how user friendly it is, how it sends emails to members and you can customize them. The price is great and the customer service has been great with returning emails.

Cons

A phone number would be helpful to get an answer when you need one but the wait time isn’t bad. I’d like to be able to have siblings under one account.

Free trial

Sara from Lo Studio Pilates

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

A very functional platform

Pros

What I like about Momoyoga is that it always works. in 2 years we had a couple of break down of the system, but it was fixed in within minutes.

Cons

I would like to have the option of customize the platform, in terms of adding pictures, changing colours and fonts. It would make it really perfect.

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Hi Sara, Thanks for your lovely words! We are going to work on making it possible for you to customize features in Momoyoga in the upcoming months. We will share our progress in our monthly release notes. Deep bows,

Natascha from YinYogaMedical

Happy with Momoyoga

Overall it’s a very handy system. I love the people behind it because the helpdesk is fast and personal in approach.

Pros

It’s easy to use. They really help with installation. I don’t have to worry about anything anymore. And they are still growing. I’m hopeful that some additional questions that i made about the software are possible in the near future.

Cons

I would like a product option for small stuff that I sell. And I would like the option than I can change the locations of the products that I added. And one more option that I would love is that people could use one mail adres with more people. I have family ‘s that join my school.

Kelly from Grace Yoga

It’s adequate

I like it for what I do. If the customer service improves, I will consider renewal.

Pros

Cons

There is a learning curve. Really my only complaint is the lack of customer service. They were quick to reach out in the beginning before I was really up and running. Once I was really using it, I’ve had a few minor questions and ZERO support.

Price.

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Hi Kelly, we're sorry to hear this! Our support team is available every workday and usually respond to all emails within 24 hours. We'll keep an eye on it, thank you for pointing it out to us. Have a lovely day - Momoyoga

Mieke from Yong Chun

Convenient and inexpensive

Pros

With Momoyoga I got a user-friendly and inexpensive software to manage the registrations for my yoga classes and member database. Compared to other programs, the price was remarkably low. I was afraid of the efficiency for a while, but was pleasantly surprised by the quality and the possibilities. The biggest advantage: no time wasted keeping track of registrations in our yoga studio. Each participant could register online or unsubscribe. I didn't have to do anything anymore.

Cons

I have not experienced any disadvantages.

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Hi Mieke, thank you so much for your lovely words. We wanted to create intuitive and easy-to-use software for teachers and studio owners, to support the practice of yoga worldwide. If you're ever in need of additional support, feel free to contact us at info@momoyoga.com. Deep bows, Momoyoga

Nadya from Senzadi Yoga

My Momoyoga

I now have great insight in the number of students, which classes are popular, my sales, I can reach my students all at once if, for example I have to cancel a class. It saves a lot of time!

Pros

Cons

A student cannot buy a classcard in the app, but has to go online to do so.

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Hi Nadya, we're so happy that Momoyoga gives you a good vibe! We are currently not supporting in-app purchases, students using the app will be re-directed to the website for payment. If you have any feedback for us, we're always willing to make improvements! You can reach us via info@momoyoga.nl

Carole from Carole Munro Yoga

User Friendly Online Booking System

I know exactly how many students will turn up for class and helps me to prepare for class better.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Very user-friendly. Saves time and has helped my small business grow and allowed me to become more professional.

Cons

I haven’t really came across many obstacles but if I have had any queries I have overcame them myself and there is email support if required.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

User friendly. Simple to navigate through the various screens. Keeps accounting up-to-date. Can receive monies instantly without the need to chase. Get more people booking online.

Lena from Yoga Lena

Best thing to do as a Yogateacher

I love it! Could not live without it anymore. I remember how I did it before, with excel files,... A lot of work and not always correct if people forget payment or... Momoyoga saves me sooooo much time and energy!

Pros

I love how it is easy to use and to keep track of my clients and lessons.

Cons

Not yet able to ad more than one person per account. I teach adult Yoga en kids Yoga. Kids are to young to have their own account. Also parents can not add both of their children in the same class because they get to notification that they already subscribed for that lesson. So when 2 kids come to the same class I have to sign them in.

Aleksandra from Yoga Squirrel

Great software for small studios and yoga teachers

Pros

From the ease of use to the great support from the Momoyoga team, to me the software ticks all the boxes.

Cons

Initially it took a while to get used to charging people on arrival and then having to get all the way back to the start to check them in.

Christine from Gooise Yoga

Easy to use for students and teacher, perfect in uncertain corona-planning-times.

So far I feel relieved from the 'manual' work I had before. This way my small scale studio has been professionalised as well. Many students have complimented the easy access and clarity of booking or cancelling classes through Momoyoga.

Pros

Momoyoga has a very nice lay out, clear and simple. Also my older students find it easy to book or cancel my classes. In my country we are teaching outside due to corona, which is very weather dependent and with the system my students can easily find the latest on their class or newly scheduled classes. Also the amount of spaces, being limited, is visible for them. Communicating is easier and less bulky than it was before.

Cons

The invoice can not be customised with my logo.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

I liked the clear design, the reviews (and the dutch roots). For the corona period of teaching I was specifically looking for a system where students could easily see the amount of spots available. I can not teach the same amount of students anymore in one group, so they will have to 'move around'. No problem for Momoyoga.

Elena from Ashtanga yoga Shala Barcelona

Very happy with momoyoga

It has been very important for my students to be able to make a reservation and pay through the application in this moment of pandemia with coronavirus

Pros

I got very impressive about how easy it is the software to manage and also very intuitive for someone who is not very fond of computers

Cons

Well, I haven’t seen things that I can criticise because I have use it only for one month.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

Because it was more easy to use it

Pernilla from Yoga by the Sea - Studio Mölle

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Easy to use - great for small studios

Overall I really love Momoyoga. It has been a great way to connect with our yogis on a daily basis. Also love the ability of live schedule on the homepage.

Pros

I love that it's user friendly and self explanatory. Also yogis find the app and booking system very easy to use.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to pick more then one yogi at a time when working with attendance within a class (to delete all) It would also be nice if there was a direct option to check in a yogi to a class after adding a payment.

Price, easy to start. Had the essentials that I needed

Nadine from Studio Realign

Makes my work so much easier

Momoyoga has been a blessing to my studio for a great price. I would not want to go back to a 'paper' sign up system! The customer support is also very good and helpful. Never had to wait long for an answer to my questions.

Pros

I like momoyoga, because it is very self explaining and easy to use for me and my clients.

Cons

It would be great if I could sync the billing system with my bookkeeping system I use for my Physiowork.

Ingvild from Allmenningen yoga

Momoyoga makes running my business easy

Momoyoga helps me keep track of everything and everyone. With a rapidly growing yoga studio this has enabled me to manage my time and resources very well. Without Momoyoga the success of the business would have been totally overwhelming - so thank you!

Pros

It's easy to use, reliable, good website integration, lovely app, great support if needed.

Cons

In a dream world I'd love more adventurous scheduling options

Marjolein from Eye Am Me

Great software and service

Easy to use. Nice client service. Time saving.

Pros

Easy to use. Nice client service. Time saving.

Cons

There is no mobile app for an administrator. I would like to download all the invoices in one click per month.

Price

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Hi Marjolein, we're currently offering the app for yogis only. We would love to create the app for teachers and studio owners as well, but will first be focussing on perfecting the app for yogis. Please contact our support team regarding the invoice download, they will help you right away! Warm regards, Momoyoga

Kelly from Love|Yoga|Grace

Momo - Perfect For a Small Yoga Studio

Pros

It really is user friendly for the most part. Customer Service is phenomenal and it's very affordable. My customers typically offer positive feedback with a few exceptions that are often rectified with an email to customer support. It was the easiest option for creating a subscription service.

Cons

We are having some difficulties with cancellations. Customers can sucessfully cancel a class 24 hours before but not the day of. This is being looked at by customer service right now.

price

Ulrike from Tvaya

Great product and superb service

Pros

Super easy setup. It has the right amout of features, not too much and not too few. Couldn't find anything better on the market. Support is very personal and friendly from day one. Answers super fast too all questions.

Cons

It still has some minor bugs like translations - nothing severe though. The App version could have some more features for my clients that they have in the online version (list of which classes you have booked and the amount of classes you can still book). For owners, an app would be handy too, but online is working pretty well on a smartphone as well. So not a must.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

The plattforms were mostly for big studios, too expensive and too many features that I didn't need. Just too complex.

Reasons for Switching to Momoyoga

Some clients were asking for an online solution. I was first sceptical, because I also have clients without smartphone. The main reason was, that I was fed up answering constantly bookings and cancellations from my clients via WhatsApp.

Jessica from The Pop-up Yoga Company

A must have for Yoga Teachers!

Pros

I'm an independent Yoga Teacher and I'd be lost without my Momoyoga account. I'm just entering my second year of business and having this system makes it so easy to keep track of payments, bookings and student info. Whenever I've needed to chat to customer support they've been super helpful and reply very fast. They're also very open to suggestions on how to improve the platform which is nice. There have already been lots of improvements in the past year alone.

Cons

No complaints - it fulfils all of my current needs perfectly.

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely words Jessica, they mean a lot to us! We're always happy to help. Deep bows, Momoyoga

Lindsey from Yogabase

Best scheduling app for my yogastudio

The automatisation of everything (I no longer need to keep track of every student or every class)

Pros

- automatic e-mails - database of my yogi’s - easy to install - very user friendly (both studio owner as yogi)

Cons

- you can’t buy a new class pass through the app (only by means of a pc)

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

advertisement through Facebook made me purchase it

Phoebe from Balasana Yoga Space

MOMO yoga booking system and app review

My experience has been really positive, I love Momoyoga

Pros

I love that this is a small company with a team of nice people I can email or call for any support I need.

Cons

The only thing missing for is the ability to add an alert for yogis who have injuries or other limitations the teacher may need to know about during yoga class

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

Simplicity, the smaller company size, and price. Also Mindbody has too many features that I don't really need. Momoyoga suits my business better.

Liselotte from Yogini Lilo

Easy peasy

Really happy with the easy subscribing for classes and publishing for new classes

Pros

Very practical, low acces and easy to you application

Cons

Response from Momoyoga

Replied January 2020

Hi Liselotte, thanks so much for your review! When you come across any errors in the system, please feel free to reach out to us and we'll take a look at it! Have a great day Warm greetings, Momoyoga

Bridget from Lucent Yoga & Fitness

Great Software for Yoga Studio

Easy set up and great for my studio and clients. The app is a nice nice that my yogis enjoy using.

Pros

I love the ease of use for both set up and maintaining classes & schedules for my small studio. We offer 2-3 classes a day typically. I haven’t had glitches at all while using.

Cons

There are a couple things that I have run across that are not deal breakers but I have either had to make so without a feature or modify so it worked for me. I think each studio’s needs are different so like I said, not deal breakers but you may come across things that make trouble shoot or modify to suit your needs.

Annemarie from Annemarie Yoga Bristol

Great software

Pros

It's easy for both my students and myself to access and keep track of when they are coming. We both receive notifications when a class is booked or cancelled. The format is very accessible as well. I was also able to integrate the widget to 'book a class' into my website. You can see the number of people booked into a class.

Cons

On my phone I can't look at the number of student booked in unless I click on the day. I don't get notifications when someone is on the waiting list.

Reasons for Switching to Momoyoga

The last product I used was free, but also unreliable.

Nell from Nell San Mandala YOGA

User-friendly , awesome value, friendly support

Pros

Easy to set up, great support team, great value. Thank you

Cons

There was a feature in the product which I found unnecessary. An email that a drop in class expired, also it was already used. The support team said they work on it.

Olivier from Yoga Minds

Clarity and usability are the words that describe this tool.

This tool is the perfect answer to the overcomplicated tool MindBody. Easy to use for both operator and customer. Ideal payments and clear overviews per teacher. This is what you want as a yogaschool or gym or massage parlor or whatever. Love it!

Pros

easy and simpel good value beautiful design

Cons

not really

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Hi Olivier, thanks so much for your kind words! We're happy you find Momoyoga easy to use, as we want it to be intuitive and simple! Warm regards, Momoyoga

Elena from Balabashka Wellness

Great for yoga classes

Good, I haven't had any problems so it was seamless

Pros

It is easy to use, and saved me time managing class attendance. In the past I used to do it on a spreadsheet.

Cons

There are some reports and stats that I would like to get that are not available, for example how many class credits are left in the packs that have been purchased by all of my students, who has pass credits that haven't expired yet.

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Hi Elena, thanks for your kind words! We're glad to hear you like using Momoyoga and find it easy to use. We're always happy with your feedback as we want to keep improving! I'll discuss expanding the statistics with our team. If you have any other feature requests, feel free to send them to info@momoyoga.nl. Warm regards, Momoyoga

Raminta from Yoga Heart Nuuk

Great Software og super service

Great service when a problem comes - quick answer, and always helpful. I can’t imagine how I could have my studio without this software. So happy and thankful I found Momoyoga. It just makes my job and life so much easier, so I can concentrate on what I love - teaching. Namasté

Pros

Everything works perfect, super easy to use for me as a teacher, but also for the students. Great overview, booking, yogis profiles, statistic and administrator tools are just easy and useful.

Cons

Cancelling time for Greenland just does’t work.

Mary from 6 Ways Yoga

Momoyoga makes it easy

Momoyoga is a great tool for registering students online, organising timetable, taking payments and setting up class passes.

Pros

Easy to use. Keeps my business organised. Easy to set up class passes and special class payments. Good accounting tools.

Cons

I’d like to easily take card payments online.

Response from Momoyoga

Replied February 2020

Hi Mary, thank you so much for your kind words! If you'd like any assistance in taking card payments online, please feel free to reach out to our support team via Info@momoyoga.nl. We're happy to help - Momoyoga

Nele from Movement Studio

Happy customers and easy for administration

I'm happy to use Momoyoga, my customers are very pleased to use Momoyoga, so all happy faces!

Pros

Customers find it very easy to use: they choose, book their yogaclass and pay online. Very easy to do the follow up on your customers.

Cons

I would like to have more statistics, f.e. look when customers their cards expire, who didn't book a class for a while,...

Reasons for Switching to Momoyoga

I wanted to professionalize, so customers can easily book and pay - all in one!

Anna from Union Yoga Collective

So user friendly

I’ve found momoyoga to be very helpful, friendly and the system is so user friendly. I’m very happy with it as a platform for my studio.

Pros

The ease of setting it up with the studio and the client app

Cons

An administrator app would be handy as would weekly direct debit option for payment.

Reasons for Choosing Momoyoga

Ease of use, free trial period, cost.