• icon"The fact everything can be automated, user-friendly GUI, localization according to each country, great after sales support team."
  • icon"I decided to go with this software as I am a growing company, and they promised me the world. Once you pay implementation fee - they are gone."
  • icon"Especially for chains they made some cool features. I like the design of the software, because it is easy to use if you are familiar with this kind of software."
  • icon"The negative aspect of the software is, that if you need a modification, it takes time and several rounds of specification and development."
  • icon"All the options and possibilities are also a weak spot, especially when the user does not have enough knowledge. At that moment it can seem a bit overwhelming."
  • icon"It is not user friendly, their support is terrible. This is a company based in Poland, they do not understand the American business landscape, US technology or the US gym market."

All Perfect Gym Reviews

José Fernando

So exciting to find a kind of app as Perfect Gym!

You can take the control!!!!!!!!!!

Pros

It´s perfect if you manage a big fitness center: you can take control of everything. Just remembering to your customers the time of their class or follow their bills and payments. That´s is a extra, definitely. I´m really impress about this app because has been thought in the dynamic of the gym, I mean, in administrative term, and also in the actions that involves customers. The design is awesome! The general presentation, colors, statistics.

Cons

Probably I suggest to check the price for small fitness centers or fitness studios which are growing.

Response from Perfect Gym Solutions

Hi Jose, we're thrilled you enjoy the platform so much. We're happy to know that our software helps you take control of all aspects of your club!

Harm

Fantastic feature set, more than moderate knowledge is advised for backoffice

With perfectGym we have made a very good start in the automation of our workflow. We use this software for almost every aspect in our gyms, from acces control to the monthly payments, the Client Portal gives the customer enough options to manage their contract and class reservations.

Pros

The possibilities within the PerfectGym software are almost limitless. Most configuration is easy to do by yourself when you have enough knowledge of the software. The report functionality gives deep insight of you're business. For more complicated tasks during daily use and/or extra development the development team is always looking for options. Most of the idea's result in a workable solution. My goal was to automate our workflows, and with this software we will get this done!

Cons

All the options and possibilities are also a weak spot, especially when the user does not have enough knowledge. At that moment it can seem a bit overwhelming. In those cases PerfectGym should slow the customer down, "learn how to walk, before you start to run". So first make sure the basics work, and when this is 100% start to implement extra features. Also a little downside is the communication in some cases, sometimes it is hard to set deadlines for custom development and as a client I had to wait longer than I should. After a talk that I had with some of the staff, I'm sure that this issue will be solved.

okay priced software for low budget fitness clubs and chains

You get a good running standard software as long as you stick to the main features and don't start customizing. Therefor this is a nice software.

Pros

The software looks good and has a lot of things a fitness club needs. Especially for chains they made some cool features. I like the design of the software, because it is easy to use if you are familiar with this kind of software. The design is simple but good enough to have some nice screens and overviews and it doesn't look overloaded.

Cons

The negative aspect of the software is, that if you need a modification, it takes time and several rounds of specification and development. Features are promised quite fast, but the solution/development mostly takes much longer. Also there are always several glitches in the software, for example if texts are to long for the fields. I would still recommend this software to smaller clubs and chains.

Response from Perfect Gym Solutions

Thank you for your review! We are consistently working on improving our speed in terms of modification to the software. As you can imagine, the platform encompasses a lot of different modules. However, we're still adding improvements every week (sometimes small ones you may not notice). If there are any bugs you come across, please don't hesitate to tell our support team. Thank you!

Gobinath

Industry: Facilities Services

A complete club management system

Feasible club operations, inventory management and accounting reports.

Pros

Cons

Technical Support can be improved according to local KPI and Severity of an issue.

Response from Perfect Gym Solutions

Thank you for your review! We will pass your feedback on to our support team.

Joel

Finally! a perfect gym fit app

We use this software for almost a month, and so far we are please to set this software in our platform for more ease of doing business and friendly approach for all our clients. great Job!

Pros

"The home page is attractive and useful for all." "A great potential for success, using this perfect gym, a perfect tool for our fitness gym" "The reason behind the success of my business"

Cons

"I had a some short of problems for making deadlines for trainee and Trainor, they have to improve the system for better work.

Michelle

They take your money and then ignore you

BAD. i have emailed customer service 3 times to follow up on my complaint they don't reply. we have three open complaints on system too. they make you pay your subscription fee from day one even tho we didn't get to use it for 3 months as we implemented it. but we also paid a ridiculous implementation fee.

Pros

I decided to go with this software as I am a growing company, and they promised me the world. Once you pay implementation fee - they are gone. They have promised something that they are still yet to deliver and give no deadline. they hate giving deadlines, except on monthly installments.

Cons

the over priced booking system i have now. i paid for everything to change my business, they have however only delivered a fancy booking system. did you know on my dashboard as the owner - i can't even see what my daily, monthly or annual sales are? what a joke is that? i mean do you even know what a user needs? They have promised something that they are still yet to deliver and give no deadline. they hate giving deadlines, except on monthly installments. the only deadline they enforce is you pay on time or they pull your services.

Reasons for choosing Perfect Gym

they promised me everything i needed as a growing business, they have not delivered tho.

Reasons for switching to Perfect Gym

becasue we outgrew the other one

Jeremy

Perfect gym review

Pros

1. Great pricing for the functionality made available - We almost had to buy some more computer hardware but the cloud based SaaS made the purchase worth it. 2. Easy to implement using the provided documentation. 3. VERY easy to use for both guests and employees. 4. POS system made tracking easy

Cons

1. Support didn't answer the questions I had very well and that caused some rework. Great timing but some misleading information No other complaints

Stacey

Still needs work

Pros

The presentation of this program looks amazing. I was excited to use the product. The software is cloud based and I really like that.

Cons

Learning it was pretty hard. No many tutorials on how to use, so I am pretty sure there are many features I am not using. Would like to see some more.

Jasmin

Some features are still in development but overall very good software with wide number of options.

Pros

Wide number of options, different roles for administration, clients, PT clients, employees, etc.... The team is constantly working on new features and add ons.

Cons

I would recommend to have a one direct contact during the implementation phase. Once we got a one person that followed the entire implementation process everything was running very smooth.

Response from Perfect Gym Solutions

Thank you for your feedback! We will take that into consideration.

Replied January 2018

Destyni

Functionality is easy to use. Interface is user friendly

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. I don't have trouble navigating the system. It has been easy for me to train other team members

Cons

I think it has a few bugs and errors than can make things a little smoother. Customer care could respond sooner

Response from Perfect Gym Solutions

Thank you for your response! If you come across any bugs or errors, please don't hesitate to report them to our support team.

Kenny

Time used: Free Trial

There's good and bad, but overall I like it

Like all software, I think there's good and bad. I think the PerfectGym website have summed up most of the good points: * Software is cloud-based so I never have to worry about backing up my data. * Because I run multiple sites, it's easy for me to see how each of my club is performing. * When I open new clubs, it's easier for me to scale up. * We can do autodebit of membership fees by credit card, and that helps us keep the revenue of the business coming in running smoothly. * The key point is that I am able to run my gyms 24 hours using the software. This saves me on operating expenses and increase value to my members. * Update is fairly frequent. Now, the bad points: * PerfectGym software has grown very big, and very fast. Most mission-critical and minor tech support matters are resolved very quickly, but sometimes there are features that are not well-implemented and it takes a long time for them to solve it. And sometimes, my support ticket is closed suddenly without any update. For example, SMS notification is a feature, but after 2 months I still could not get it working. * The software has a lot of cool features, such as the PerfectGym app. But again, to get it work well is not straightforward and tech support is not always on-hand to fix it for you. * Corporate Invoice: The ability to charge a group of corporate customers by invoice. It's a feature they talked about but also not working to my knowledge.

Response from Perfect Gym Solutions

Thank you Kenny for this valuable and thorough review. Our Customer Excellence Manager will contact you directly to resolve the issues you have pointed out.

Replied February 2017

Tomasz

I've used several gym management software during the years and Perfect Gym proved to be the best value for money on the market. The list of functionalities is very long and if my team comes up with any kind of new functionality that could be good for our business guys from Perfect Gym are flexible and develop it for us. However, it is often taking some time but is done.

Pros

Long list of functionality Flexible approach towards clients Stability of the system

Cons

New functionalities take some time to implement

Response from Perfect Gym Solutions

Thank you Tomasz for the feedback. We always put business of our Clients first that is why we are flexible towards all the needs.

Replied January 2017

TJ

Worst gym software I've ever seen

Terrible, I would never use this software again if I had a choice.

Pros

The dashboard is attractive and somewhat useful.

Cons

Everything other thant he dashboard. It is not user friendly, their support is terrible. This is a company based in Poland, they do not understand the American business landscape, US technology or the US gym market.

Reasons for switching to Perfect Gym

We hoped Perfect Gym would offer us better support and a better CRM. Neither have happened.

Nidia

Great Software for a Gym or an Academy

Pros

I also work for an Martial Arts Academy and Perfect Gym is a great software. I really like the graphics on the dashboard. It makes very easy to see the big picture of the revenue, the contract time and compare the new sign ups with the last months.

Cons

The software has a lot of tools.. I wish they would have more tutorials about how to fully use all those tools

Aakash

Awesome product

Pros

It is one the best product which i have used till now seems like my dream, honestly this product is awesome and really great to use

Cons

Nothing so far, it is being a great and perfect product so far i like this very much and recommended to everyone in my connection

Will