Browse Vendasta Reviews

Ann from MKE MKTG CO

Great Onboarding and Continued Support

The service and support is great! I never go without an answer or helping hands. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Helps me keep my business organized and gives me ways for customers to make immediate purchases. Provides me with a competitive edge.

Cons

The only thing I would wish for is a Zapier integration.

Reasons for Switching to Vendasta

Sharpspring was too heavy for my type of client and my business. And 3 times the cost with no versatility.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the kind words Ann! We are always here to assist with any questions you have as your success is our success!

Diane from Ad Me Media

Why I Partnered with Vendasta

Pros

Ease of use, Marketing materials and the access to product experts and training on products.

Cons

There is always room for improvement for and product and service you provide. What I like most with Vendasta is that they listen to their partners and they are quick to make changes and updates to their products and services to meet their partners needs.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Every entrpreneur can agree that starting a business is very time consuming and stressful; especially if you’re starting it in the middle of a pandemic. From my first contact with the Vendasta to now 6 months later, they have been outstanding in helping me clearly lay out a strategy to build and grow my digital marketing agency. My Partner Growth Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best; from day one I felt at ease talking to him. We spoke as if we were old friends reuniting. He is one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet not to mention diligent and thorough when it comes to business development and helping me get to the next stage in my business. His in-depth knowledge of the industry and in sales is invaluable. He's always providing me with the guidance and suggestions I need to continue growing my business.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied May 2021

Thank you for the review Diane. We love helping our partners grow their business and very pleased we have been able to add value to your strategy.

Dennis from Restaurant Reputations

What can I say…

Exceptional! Hands down the best software & support on the market today!

Pros

The overall ‘Ease of use’ is what I love about the system.

Cons

Automated upswell opportunities within the software. Recommendations …automated within the software.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Vendasta. We're so happy to hear the platform is meeting your needs!

Burhan from Clients Near Me

I have a Love-Hate relationship with Vendasta. It saves me time but also delays me a lot of time

Every day I will run into a platform issue, which delays my work by hours, days, and sometimes weeks. This affects our ability to get results in a timely manner and now we have to apologize to our clients for delays. Sometimes I would have a day filled with tasks and cannot waste any time, but of course, a task that should take 3 minutes on Vendasta ends up running into software issues, you try to fix it and get nothing, so then you call support (some minimum wage employee that reads off a script) well, of course, they tell you they can’t fix it and will need to “investigate” so they tell you will get back to you soon (no timeline). Now they may get back to you the next day or in 3 months (yes it has happened before). Now that whole process, which was supposed to take 3 minutes has now taken 1 hour. Now imagine for every 1 hour you spend on the platform you run into a similar issue. Think about how much time you're going to waste trying to fix it and contacting support. This eventually affects the rest of your day's schedule and now you have to rearrange your tasks. This happens to me every single time I log into vendasta. They have the worst website developers I assume. Because their platform is slow, terribly coded, and causes many delays, it has made it hard for me to train my clients how to use it and also made it hard for me to get anything done that I just decide to avoid​

Pros

The website is useful​ for agency owners looking to outsource work, it is reliable, and has price tiers​ for any size agency.

Cons

As soon as Vendasta​ fixes their website I will delete this review. If review is still here it means nothing much has changed. WHERE DO I BEGIN? I’m writing this review after reaching my breakpoint and patience for Vendasta (1 year and 4 months of holding in all my complaints) I rarely​ ever write negative reviews because the world already has enough of that so I try to only write when I have a great experience, but I think when you pass a certain level of disappointment because the heads of the company are probably beyond persuading to make some changes, you're left to try everything you can in hopes for one the CXO's to get off their high horse and start caring about their consumers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was asked, are corporate companies giving enough attention to innovation to their product or service and he replied by saying no because most businesses are run by MBA's. He goes on to say how MBAs only work to please the shareholders and not the consumers and all they do is sit in meetings all day. Here is the link to that video for anyone curious: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] It seems like Vendasta is having a similar issue, no innovation or attention is going into their platform. it seems like they don't care about their consumers' experience at all. As a business owner who has spent tens of thousands of dollars with Vendasta in the last year, I feel that I'm not getting an equal amount of value back. (continued​ in next paragraph)

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied March 2021

Hi Burhan, we're very sorry to hear you've had a difficult time with the platform. Our partners are typically able to reduce toil with our software, so it's disappointing to hear you haven't had that experience. Let's get to the bottom of this and see if we can't turn this 'love-hate' into a 'love-love' relationship. Our Chief Customer Officer George Leith is going to be reaching out to you this hour. If he misses you, please contact him directly at george@vendasta.com or 1-306-715-4664.

Smeetha from Look-Sci

Vendasta is a great CRM and back of house management tool for Digital Agencies

Vendasta has great customer service, and is a great tool for digital marketing agencies

Pros

I enjoyed how sales could feed orders in through the CRM component (and how we could dissect the data to find our most profitable sales), as well as how those orders would flow into the back of house Task Manager component so that we could track which products were the fastest to complete and which were the most resource intensive

Cons

The implementation of Vendasta took a long time in our company and many users needed revised training from the team before we could adopt it as a company

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied June 2021

Hi Smeetha, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough and helpful review. We're glad to hear you're enjoying our billing and orders functionalities in Sales and Success Center. It sounds like you're a data-minded individual you'd fit right in around the Vendasta offices! We'll take the feedback you've provided on implementation back to our teams so that we can improve our processes and onboarding further. Be sure to check out conquerlocal.com, where you may find training courses to further your knowledge. Best of luck!

Trey from FitterOs

Amazing Solution For Expansion!

Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has absolutely changed my business. I am forever thankful for them!! The support here is first-class!!

Pros

The leveraging of automation and systems for our business. Being able to plug right into their processes for fulfillment. Great room for growth and expansion for us!

Cons

That I am not utilizing it to the fullest or larger because this has made my life much easier!

Reasons for Switching to Vendasta

Needed more solutions and opportunities for more marketing services

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the review Trey! We are thrilled you are finding success with our platform!

Brian from WhizFish

The Best

Incredible company!

Pros

Vendasta provides you with all of the resources you'd have if you had 300 people on your staff. They are smart and solution focused with top tier support all along the way.

Cons

There is a great deal of software to use and you have to invest some time getting past the learning curve.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Much better options for running your agency. Every solution is offered.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

We pride ourselves on helping our clients grow their businesses while supporting them along the way! We understand that there is a learning curve but we are dedicated to helping each client at every step!

Daniel from Aptus Merchant Services

Better than Expected

My experience with Vendasta is better than expected in all aspects.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use of the main system and the can-do attitude of the Vendasta staff. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have gone above and beyond to make working with Vendasta a dream come true.

Cons

Compared to other systems.... nothing is wrong with this system. Nothing but upside.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

I chose the Vendasta platform because of its stability.

Reasons for Switching to Vendasta

I switched because Vendasta helps me serve my clients better.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied April 2021

Thank you for the kind words Daniel! We are happy to hear that our team is going above and beyond for you. We pride ourselves on helping our partners succeed and grow their businesses.

Arlene from UR Deziin

Great Agency Products

Pros

I like the fact that Vendasta provides a great team to intricately explain the inner workings of the products. The training is meticulous and the customer service is amazing. The products are top-notch.

Cons

I only wish the learning curve was slower :)

Reasons for Switching to Vendasta

The company overall is a bit disorganized and is now using a lot of Wix-based products which were not a good fit for my customers.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the feedback Arlene! We pride ourselves on our on-boarding as the success of our partners is success for us! We understand that the learning curve is steep but we are here with you every step of the way!

William from Noir Knowledge

Very Satisfied

I really appreciate what Vendasta offers and they help they provide to get things going.

Pros

Multiple options to choose from. Ease of contact with support. Resources and content relative to their products.

Cons

Would like more in-depth white-labeling options.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

I chose Vendasta to add to my efforts and it’s been doing that well so far.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your review, William! We're so happy you've enjoyed your experience with Vendasta so far and we look forward to continuing super-serving you and your clients!

JOSE DO from Self-employed

Launch your own branded end-to-end business with the Platform that democratizes Marketing Automation

Vendasta has helped me immensely with its all-in-one Solution. Using the Snapshot Report, I started to find new business opportunities fast. This also helped me save time and money. All in one Platform. More than just take the guesswork out of market research, the Snapshot Report has been a big boost to discover relevant information to start relevant conversations with my prospective clients.

Pros

Imagine if you could have your own branded end-to-end commerce platform. You can. With the leader in AI-Driven Marketing Automation. And you start for free. Take some time to study the award-winning Snapshot Report. In a world of so much over-promising, it’s surprising to learn about the Tools developed by Vendasta, the Company that specializes in over-delivering. This extraordinary piece of technology is no exception. It is a marketing needs assessment that reveals a prospect’s performance in multiple categories. You can use the Snapshot Report to discover gaps in their marketing. More than just take the guesswork out of market research, the Snapshot Report will prepare you to start relevant conversations with your prospects. This is an excellent opportunity for the smart Sales Consultant ... To make a Huge DIFFERENCE. Not to make another sale. Vendasta has a robust and intuitive Training Program. With an immensely rich and varied combination of Resources. Content Library, guides, videos, webinars, and also its unique ConquerLocal Academy. What sets Vandasta’s Teams apart from the rest is enough to write an encyclopedia. Vendasta is more effective than 3 MBA’s. It surpasses the scope of measurable results and the threshold of Marketing and Business Education in general. With its powerful combination of Solutions, Vendasta leads eternally grateful clients to exponential growth. And helps elevate the Marketing profession to its well-deserved position in the world.

Cons

So far, there's nothing I dislike about Vendasta.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

This is amazing, Jose! With a fantastic in-depth review, you've been able to capture so much of what Vendasta, our team, and our solutions have to offer. Thank you so much for understanding what Vendasta can help its partners achieve and expressing it so well!

Parth A from Brandarrow Agency

Best all-in-one platform for new agencies!

We are solving so many problems using Vendasta. Anywhere from sales to managing clients to staying on top of tasks and more. The biggest benefit I've realized is that everything can be streamlined. I give one link to my team from where they can sign in and pretty much handle 90% of their workload from.

Pros

Vendasta has many strengths with far little weaknesses. Overall, there are many things that we find to be most beneficial including the streamlined sales and success center which let's us turn a lead into a prospect and thereafter into a sale. Among that, the insane amount of products and features available just make it a better choice from competitors that we've reviewed. Most importantly: their team. In specific, our sales rep. is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredibly helpful in our entire journey, he has helped me with pricing, navigating the different functions, and most of all: closing our first sale on Vendasta. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] acted as part of our demo team and showcased every part of brand Suite, which led to a client on the other side of the coast closing with us in just an hour. He did his job so well on point that the client ended up mentioning that "[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a very nice guy, I'm glad I got to learn more from this demo". Vendasta has load of features, markets, integrations, and more; but most of all, it has a dedicated team.

Cons

Personally, we don't see many downsides to Vendasta. If we are to really have to choose something, I'd say an option to not choose Google Meet or Zoom in bookmenow would be awesome, if we could instead have a choice that had a phone number: we'd love it!

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Much less expensive, greater integrations, better support, more streamlined!

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the wonderful shout out Parth! We are thrilled that you are finding so much success with our platform. We were more than happy to be part of your demo to help you land your first client. Here's to much more success in the future!

Rick from Suite Edge, LLC.

Thankful yet what Vendasta needs for us to grow.

Overall, we LOVE the Vendasta platform and couldn't have become who we are today without it. We looked at competitive platforms and Vendasta looked the best.

Pros

It took a little time to understand the architecture, methodology and verbiage. (ie Partner Center, Business Center, Sales etc...) An overview / Intro video that takes a higher level view of the platform, it's 3 main areas and uses , purposes, and then goes deeper into each one would have made for a much smoother onboarding. Luckily there was fantastic support that just answered the chat or calls whenever I needed it during the first few weeks.

Cons

1.) I would like to see more branding customization maybe even a vanity URL to the Business Center. At the very least custom Icons and Product Names (not just bundle names) As Vendasta grows my competition more than likely grows and I need to set myself apart. EXAMPLE: When I tried to convert a lead that was already working with an agency but was not satisfied, they saw our Business Suite which looked the same as who they were wanting to leave and that hurt us.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Once I dug deeper, read reviews and looked past their comparison propoganda, it appeared Vendasta was still the platform to trust.

Luis from FunnelWave

Vendasta, the white label solution that is worth investing as a user

Positive is what I can say about my experience with Vendasta. I am positive you should try it out, I am positive they can help you, I am positive that as you grow they can help you, I am positive that if you are a solopreneur that you will benefit from the service, but I am also positive that Vendasta often gets things wrong. Offering so much to so many has really limited the technical expertise that I have needed. Yes, they have connections with Google and experts for each area, but offering support that is not techno babble or just pushes you down their pre-built path can be difficult. I am use to stumping my contacts there, but I love everyone none the less because they are great!

Pros

Wide selection, ease of access to support and sales manager, also Vendasta has helped me many times when it comes to canceling products and getting a refund. I cannot say how much I value this.

Cons

Integrate with some one already! Seriously, adding Active Campaign was great for a sophisticated marketing agency like us, but as an AC user who hates your CRM it would make a world of difference to the automations for an agency like mine if your system was not closed off. I will not ever use the task manager, and while the email campaigns and automations are good enough to hit 7-figures with, they way they operate is not what I am looking for. I see this as limiting Vendastas tools to applying to small agencies or at least ones with out the level of automation that the most innovative marketers are using.

Chris from GNGF

A great solution for agency that are looking to provide white label services to their clients.

Easy to use for both the agency and its clients. A great option for an agency that is looking to provide value to clients at scale.

Pros

The Vendasta reputation management service stack is a great one. It provides an all in one dashboard that can be white labeled and that is perfect for agencies that are looking to scale. I think having the listing products, review generation tools, and social posting software all in one central place is a huge benefit and selling point of this software.

Cons

The costs can add up quickly, so it is important to make sure that your margins can support the overhead. While there is definitely value in everything that is provided within the Vendasta dashboard, this can easily turn into one of an agency's most expensive outsourced costs.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied August 2019

Hi Chris, Thank you for the kind review of Vendasta! We aim to provide our partners with everything needed to delight and retain SMB clients. Your tip on margins is very well-put! We're always eager to jump on the line and ensure that the services you have are what you expect. Don't hesitate to connect with our support team to review your billing and learn more about how we can help you scale. You can find resources here, including contact information: https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us

Elsie from Biz 2 Biz Links Inc.

Great Software on the way up with great Customer Service

Overall adding the capabilities of a full marketing firm to my business ha been a learning experience and I am excited to grow with the partnership of Vendasta.

Pros

The overall purpose is excellent. The idea of being able to provide my clients 1 place to log into manage their marketing in collaborations with us, the team that actually does it is great! Looks very professional, very clean and simple to white label. I love the pre-done product pages, the available independent training and resource centre and of course being a Canadian the fact that it is a Canadian company!. My Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best. He is always available and connects me with whomever I need in their company to get to the results I want. A great way transition your company from the micro stage / solopreneur to handling larger clients and multiples.

Cons

Although the product is pretty awesome, I definitely feel there are a few areas available for improvement. (Which I know some are already in the works) 1-Proposal directly from the app to our clients 2-better streamlined visibility in seeing, wholesale vs retail and then your own pricing 3-ABility to customize the dashboard for our clients a bit more (Add a quick reference section that I can add fave links for my clients and another section for my clients to add their own favourites) So it truly becomes a SSO...one place to log in 4-Integrate email and tasks for my clients

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Mainly because my account rep really understood the product and was able to explain it in the scenarios I needed for my business

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the shout out Elsie! We love that you are loving the pre-done product pages and the independent training. We are always adding new courses but if you need us please reach out as we are always happy to help!

Jamey from Grow Media Group

Great company with even better people and service!

Pros

They offer a wide range of business services that can all work together to offer a client a complete solution. They consistent add new and compelling services as well. To top it all off, the people that support it all are all experts in their fields and are always available to lend a hand when you need it. Can't say enough good things about these guys!

Cons

The only thing I can really say that might be something I dislike, is the response time for issues and problems can take a little longer than I'd like. I understand that as a growing company that this is to be expected. It's really the only issue that I have. The software itself though, works as advertised. There are some features that are limited, but hopefully this can be addressed in the future as this team does listen to customer feedback.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the kind words Jamey! We are thrilled you are finding our platform to be so successful for your business! We always say when our partners are successful we are successful! As for the response times, please bring that up next time you contact us for support as we don't want anyone waiting around for us!

EJ from Businesses Technology Management Inc

Platform Designed to Help Run My Digital Marketing Business

The support team is focused on my team's experience, and really stayed on me to keep meetings, trainings and such. They adapted well to my changes in priorities as we moved through the process. They make a huge difference. I doubt if i would have been able to sort through everything without my Vendasta team. My experience has been entirely positive.

Pros

I run a digital marketing business with an office in India and several people in other regions outside the US During the pandemic my operations suffered because my office has been closed by the government. I needed a way to move my people into a platform and seamlessly perform daily tasks for the business and clients while also marketing to new people. The Vendasta Software integrates tasks, vendors, clients and a CRM so seamlessly we are looking forward to higher efficiency than running 10 people in one office. The task manager and project management tools are great the CRM allows us to move from marketing to implementation easily without using other tools.

Cons

The higher tiers give you more products to sell. But i would like to get access to all product vendors at the lower tier. Once all people on the team are functioning well in the platform, and the products we offer are well integrated and selling, then going to the higher tier is a natural. I think any company that is functioning well would go to the higher tier for the value in pricing of the products themselves without the increase in monthly. A trial would be nice, since it does take about 30 days to get up to speed.

Aaron from PrimStera Marketing

Excellent training and partner support

Quite good so far. As I use more of their services I will have a better idea.

Pros

I appreciate all the training and the efforts the Vendasta team make to ensure the success of their partners. I would say this is one of the biggest aspects to Vendasta.

Cons

It feels that when we are outsourcing our work, the teams that take it on do so in a very impersonal way. Rather than working with someone who has a personal interest in the project, they seem rather detached. This is said more in regard to several of the services we have used, though we have had excellent personal interest evidenced by one of the logo teams we have worked with. Overall, instead of just doing the work, it would be nice if the teams doing the work were more willing to share their expertise and insights from being professionaly involved in what they do. As an agency owner, I may know the general idea of what we want in a website or what we need for ads, etc., but I am relying on the expertise and care of the team to do the work and keep me in the loop as to what is going on.

Reasons for Switching to Vendasta

AGS was too expensive and would not provide the training needed to get an agency started.

Penny from PMR DIGITAL LAB

The best to help you scale your agency

I started this experience anxious in that there was so much to do and I wanted to make sure partnering with Vendasta was the right decision for my agency. I have not been disappointed--the team is ready and willing to take the agency to the next level and will exceed your expectations.

Pros

The team at Vendasta (Hi [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]:)) are on top of it, organized, and listen. As a small boutique agency, I tend to go above and beyond for each client and put the marketing needs of the agency itself on the back burner. Not only does Vendasa help provide a dashboard to streamline processes for each client--but also allows me to get back in touch with me own marketing needs. They are gems.

Cons

About a year ago I first heard of Vendasta as a scaling platform for small agencies--offering a variety of services to help scale. I was hopeful that one of those services would include an invoicing system of some sort. Since then, they have implemented this software and now it can be easily integrated into each of my clients dashboards. Genius!

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Sharpspring, birdeye, cloud campaign and a few other agency centric software platforms were used and considered.

Reasons for Switching to Vendasta

I had a (not so effective) arsenal of products I was using on several platforms that were proving to be messy and creating more work for the agency. Vendasta is user friendly and offers support from a team of digi's that get it.

Victoreya from Market Mouse Web Design

Best customer service I've ever experienced and amazing platform!

Pros

Vendasta offers a large amount of opportunity for my business. I am able to resell services that are used as "perks" or "selling points" for our Marketing Packages. Being able to manage everything in one platform really helps with time and saves money. Vendasta has already had a huge impact on our business model.

Cons

It can be slightly difficult to remember how to use everything. But I am still new to it, so it's a matter of getting the hang of it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing at walking me through the platform, setting up accounts or email campaigns with me and calling me the same day I reach out to him. Sometimes even within minutes!

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Vendasta has more to offer all in one platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a great representation of the company, which was a main deciding factor.

Reasons for Switching to Vendasta

I was looking for a better dashboard, and review platform initially.

Christepher from Carpets by Chris

I went from an F to an A on my online presence!

I'm able to use the software to build an online presence without having to hire an expensive company to do it for me. I can see exactly how my business listings are improving with my business executive reporting I get from Vendast.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. I was able to go to one location to set up my company profile. Once it was all set up correctly, I was able to shoot it out to all online directories and have it corrected with ease!

Cons

The only con is that they don't give it away for free. Oh well I guess they need to make money too. I'm honestly very happy with everything including the cost.

Reasons for Switching to Vendasta

Less expensive and it allowed me to take control of my digital marketing .

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

We are thrilled that you are finding our platform easy to use and efficient for your business. We'd love to give it away for free but we need to pay our awesome team for all their hardwork!!

Mike from G Partners Inc.

Vendasta's partnership is an integral part of my business

The Vendasta platform lives up to everything it claims to be. As an agency, we use it as an additional source of revenue. I didn't have to hire or pay for any development resources. Literally, "out-of-the-box" and we were all set to go. And also a tremendous team of support and business strategy folks. Overall, a great partner!

Pros

It is so easy to use and very easy to sell!

Cons

I sometimes find the platform runs a bit slow, but that is not a regular occurrence.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

I had relationships with some of the Vendasta Leadership, but quite frankly, their support teams and their product teams are really what has made this a good choice for my agency.

Great tools

Pros

A wide variety of products and services to help clients achieve their goals.

Cons

Managing the store that clients can see upon login can be a little difficult. Creating products and packages can be a little clunky.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Appealing options, great sales/service process.

Michael from Fortuna Business Consulting

Marketing Agency In A Box

Choosing Vendasta as the platform to help run my business has been a great decision. From the CRM to the newly released merchant services/online payment feature, it has all the necessities covered. There are constantly upgrades and new features released, as well as new vendors and products introduced to the marketplace.

Pros

The Vendasta platform makes running my digital marketing agency much easier than it used to be! There are dozens of digital products in the marketplace that I can resell. Also, if I choose, I can focus on selling and outsource fulfillment through Vendasta's white label marketing agency.

Cons

The biggest downside of the platform is also it's strength; with so many products in the marketplace, it can be daunting focusing on the products and services you want to resell.

Alex from Media

Rip Off - stay away from this platform

I still can’t believe their management let people get conned into their program. There is no kind of guarantee as they don’t take responsibility for their vendors. They have no kind of cancellation policy and will keep billing you way after you don’t even want to do business with them because there is no actual benefit to the platform. They are a platform of middle men with no backbone or customer experience. Don’t be a sucker entrepreneur in thinking this company will actually help you grow your business, cause it won’t. You might as well give away your atm pin code and card number and go work in a cubicle sales job. They sell a wanna be scalable marketing solution but it’s just a money pit with no return. Go find the best rated seller on Fiverr or People per hour. You won’t be stuck into a contract, lose money, lose clients and be a slave to your vendor middleman partner.

Pros

Seemed like cool people but really they don’t care about what’s best for the customer.

Cons

They’re lack of empathy to their customers. They don’t care about whether or not their products work or do anything for you. Half of their products don’t actually do anything for you and you wind up paying to work for them. They will waste your money, effort, time and drain you before thinking twice about helping your business grow. Their sales reps work out of their houses.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied August 2019

Hi Alex, We're very sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us, and would like to address your concerns. We care deeply about our customers and their success. In fact, we call it a partnership because we recognize that your success is something we share in and celebrate. We're eager to learn from your experience so that we can make things right. Please email community@vendasta.com and we'll connect within the day.

Joshua from Digital Marketing Collective

The Vendasta Platform has changed our business and allowed us to scale up

The software is the great, the staff is what sets Vendasta apart from everyone else. They hire great staff that are knowledgeable, very helpful, care about your business and know how to help organizations.

Pros

The dashboard with all of the KPIs and reporting for clients. WebsitePro, The multi-brand tool, the integrations with Facebook, Google and Google Analytics.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software. I would to see some focus on building on the features they have and adding more features to their products and suite of products.

Scott from Mobile Connect Systems

Mobile Connect Systems Review of Vendasta

My partner and love the products.

Pros

Having all the products under one roof is great. The pricing works and makes it easy to sell.

Cons

There is confusion when there are more than one product doing the same thing. It would be great to see a compare between them I why I would recommend one over the other. Other than by price only. A one dashboard page would be great with all of the products in one place. Social, Reputation / Listing and Customer Voice, plus others in one dashboard. The executive report does it once a week but there should be the same view live. Would also like more videos on the products to demo them to clients. More Sales sheets too.

Britney from The MoranGroup

Flawed and glitchy

I'm split 50/50, but I mostly think that's because I'm not familiar with any other software out there. Yes, it does help speed up the process for social media posting and reputation management, but the problems you run into after using the platform so much are frustrating.

Pros

If you have a problem, customer service is quick and helpful. I like being able to respond to reviews from different platforms in one place.

Cons

Problems integrating Instagram accounts, differences between Google review numbers on the platform versus on the Google listing, delays in alerts for reviews, having to constantly reconnect social accounts, having to manually go into DealerRater to respond to their reviews.

Russell from Adirondack Online Services

Why didn't I do this sooner?

Extremely happy

Pros

The ease of use with using Vendasta is incredible. From setting up the account to creating products for the store and creating custom products for the store, everything is well documented.

Cons

Availability to create several different stores to have on separate categories on already built website or use with multiple websites showcasing different products. Already spoke to support about it and looking into it.

Price and features

1 platform to use with the ability to offer a more robust prodcut offering

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much, Russell! It sounds like Vendasta was a perfect fit for your business. Looking forward to seeing how we can help you continue to grow!

Darren from SPEND UK

A great platform, backed up by high levels of customer service

Pros

After spending over a decade working in the digital transformation space and helping launch some of the World's most advanced platforms, it was important I chose the right technology for my business and one that also provided a high level of customer service and account management ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been outstanding) . This scores 10/10 on all fronts and I would recommend this to anyone serious about digital technology.

Cons

No cons, but all new software takes time to understand, but the tutorials and support will walk people through the process, if they commit time to learn the functionality.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the shout out Darren! We love hearing from our partners and are so happy that you are so happy! It means a lot that your would recommend us to your peers.

Simon from SOCIAL ORDEALS

World Class Technology

World-Class Technology. Our agency is proud to be a longstanding partner of over 6+ years. We appreciate the communication and level of service that Partner Development Manager's like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has brought forth. We look forward to many more years of growth together ! Bravo to the whole team over there.

Pros

New elements being bolted on monthly. Easy to understand, great reporting and proof of performance.

Cons

Can't wait for the multi location piece to become stronger.

Emily from LocalEdge

Easy to Use

I work on a team of seven copywriters, not to mention the many people working at SEO in my company that use this product. I'm personally very satisfied with it. Sometimes the product is slow or goes down, but otherwise it's great.

Pros

I like the ability to write a post and customize it for each platform. Also enjoy the different pages for scheduled, posted, and drafts.

Cons

Would like the ability to add bigger photos and have the program just automatically resize it, rather than have the image just rejected.

Reasons for Switching to Vendasta

The program was very old and had limited capabilities. I don't even remember the name.

Sainzaya from ezlocal

Easy to use!

As a social media manager it's super helpful to work on all my accounts in one place. It makes posting SUPER easy. I don't know how else I would have posted to all these accounts.

Pros

Vendasta makes posting to social media platforms super easy and scheduling the posts convenient. Highly recommended!

Cons

The only thing I would fix is that it disconnects social media accounts regularly and it gets diffucult to reconnect them.

George from Pioneer International Group, Inc

Industry: Capital Markets

Great platform

Excellent!

Pros

A lot of functionality. Able to handle many tasks and clients inside of one interface.

Cons

Learning curve. Limited product experts. Difficulty finding a consultant to help me learn the products and how to properly use them.

Still deciding

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your review, George! The platform is definitely designed to handle considerable client lists and we look forward to helping your business grow.

Douglas from Perfstllc

Vendasta Changed my Online Marketing and Business EZ and Quick

Customer support and my manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been truly professional, patient and ready in every way to help make my business profitable. Plus they have educated me in step by step Ez methods and suggestions to head us toward Essentials and Success.

Pros

Vendasta Changed my Online Marketing and Business EZ and Quick Email Lead Generation

Cons

No Spelling Help in Email Campaigns. Plus copy and pate procedures sometimes need to be repeated. Video integration in emails is needed.

Reasons for Switching to Vendasta

Being able to talk to someone!

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review, Douglas! It sounds like our email and marketing solutions were the perfect fit for your business.

David from Chip Insert

Phenomenal Platform that Grows with You

I can keep track of my sales guys through the Vendasta CRM. I can see analytics based on their performance that allows me to train them to be better. Knowing that I can log in and see what is going on in my business from sales, to social media presence, to my advertising analytics. I love the platform.

Pros

The features and customer support. They are with you every step of your onboarding process. Their software is awesome from the admin portal to the sales portal. I highly recommend this product.

Cons

They have a vast array of options and products. It can get a little overwhelming, but if you take it one step at a time, it all comes together nicely.

Reasons for Switching to Vendasta

The business listing services, and learned there was so much more value.

Joseph from Bott Radio Network

Works very well!

Vendasta allows us to add digital marketing products to the radio advertising we sell. This allows us to position ourselves at more of an agency level and opens more doors for us.

Pros

It makes it easy for me to impress my clients because it every element of digital marketing into one, easy to use dashboard.

Cons

Our biggest challenge was integrating on the finance side, but Vendasta is always working to improve so things are always getting better.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Vendasta explained things better and had a better product with better service.

Noah from Wessel Creative

Revolutionized my business

Couldn't be happier or feel more supported. Their success team has gone above and beyond to help me succeed.

Pros

I am now fully equipped with the ultimate platform for both growing my agency and providing clients with the tools they need to grow their business with confidence. The available vendors and marketing tools to both my agency and my clients are loaded and simplified in a way that clients can understand and start growing their marketing efforts from $0 up. The live support, coaching, and help documentation are unbelievable. There are so many sales resources that equip you instantly to close more clients.

Cons

It just takes a little bit of coaching and navigating through the platform before it starts to click on how you can use it all in your own agency.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

We are thrilled that our platform is helping you grow your business by providing tools for your clients to grow their business! We understand that it takes a bit of time to fully immerse yourself in our platform but happy to hear you are taking advantage of all our support channels.

Uzoma from Instazoid Digital Solutions

Great Platform for growing business

I like the Vendasta Platform because it opened up multiple levels of opportunity for scaling out marketing offerings.

Pros

It is easy to use, and scalable for multiple products and services offered to clients. It also has educational tools and information for growth and improvements.

Cons

The limitation on some of the services offered.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Priced better and has well defined options

Best Business Partner for Digital Agencies

My relationship with VendAsta has always felt like a true partnership.

Pros

Partnering with VendAsta gave the the scalability of a large agency without the headache of all that comes with a large agency (staff, facilities, overhead, etc.)

Cons

Nothing. It’s been great from the start.

Reasons for Switching to Vendasta

The service is better with @VendAsta

Sanam from Branded Co.

needs alot of fixing

it was a good experience. our team really enjoyed the amazing customer service of Vendasta. from technical to ads and training, they were amazing. i feel the platform has lots of bugs that need to be fixed.

Pros

it was amazing casue everything was connected and it was great to be able to post on all social media platforms at the same time. also the reporting section and the ads section where we were able to see all results and progress of the business was very good. i also like the review section where i could response to each review with provided templates. the reputation management section was also amazing. it quickly updated the information of the business on different websites. wow

Cons

the social media posting part has alot of bugs. when i use enter to use the next line it doesn't show in the preview. Google my business posting only works for pictures and you cant upload videos. and even with the photo the call to action button sometimes doesn't work. the video option doesn't work on Linkedin either. i cant use multiple photos for Instagram and it only works for facebook. my internet is very high speed and yet it takes time fo the pages to lead and sometimes they open with errors. if i open few tabs they don't work and i will receive errors. the emoji section is very slow... i wish there was an option so we could bring different locations of the same brand under one account so we could post on all location social media pages at once and not go through them one by one to post. the packages and what were included and the prices were a bit confusing. and there are a lot of options. there was also a mistake in our paid ads campaign where they uploaded the wrong video and we came to know 5 days later.

Cathy from Creative Canvas Media

A Marketing Consultants Dream

The experience has been overwhelmingly positive. The training platforms offer a library of modules to address all facets of business. Marketing, Sales, Service, Tools, etc are all designed to show us the best ways to present the products to our clients. We are able to show value to every potential client immediately.

Pros

A terrific find! When I can provide an immediate benefit to my clients with real tools and measurable results, that is a win win! There is a lot to learn but also so much to offer clients from every industry group. Since the software is not industry specific, we can present ourselves as business evangelists and vendor agnostic. It becomes more about solving the client's challenges with superb solutions.

Cons

Initially, the dashboard hierarchy (Partner,Sales, Customer) is a bit confusing but that is really because it is a new experience. After 30 days, we are really learning to master the tools.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Frankly, I am not aware of a platform that offers the same value.

Darren from Anderson marketing group

Vendasta has a great portfolio of online solution platforms

Overall Vendasta has been a great partner!

Pros

Most of it integrates well with strategic plans for our clients.

Cons

Some of it lacks human touch and creative attention, pending on platforms.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Strong relationships with management and it was a perfect fit with our business model.

Mike from J29 Marketing and Design

Great platform for any Digital Agency

My overall experience was very good. The product support has been awesome.

Pros

We have been using Vendasta for almost one year. It's a terrific platform that gives our agency a wide range of services to choose from at very affordable prices. The roll out and marketing support for each product is very good and helps greatly in the sales process.

Cons

The set up cost, while not cost prohibitive, took quite a while to recapture.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Cost and ease of use of the product.

Amy from High Rise Promotions

Great to help agencies scale

Pros

Vendasta is great if you want to expand your services. It offers so many options, but you can get a bit lost in all that it provides.

Cons

It is a bit confusing with the separate aspects of the software: partner center, business center, sales center

Nicole from The Ad Agency

A lot of Value, All in One Place

We recently explored using the platform as a marketplace for our clients to manage their own businesses. Previously, we mostly used the platform internally–set up & ran apps on behalf of the client. I think both work well. The team at Vendasta is very helpful and support is quick to troubleshoot if needed.

Pros

The social management pro version incorporates all of the social channels most important to our clients so posting is now a breeze. The tracking integrations with Google My Business, Google Analytics, Social Pages and more make viewing online presence quick and easy.

Cons

Getting used to how to set things up and where to find things; however, this is pretty much any software. The learning curve is not steep so do be afraid to jump right in. They also have videos for everything part that help guide you.

Marcus from Otopromo

Vendasta is amazing

I think it's a great opportunity to have a company like Vendasta to help our local community Expecially in time of needs

Pros

The fact that there are so many digital solutions

Cons

It's overwhelming at first but once you're through with the leanings curve it's well worth it

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We understand that it can feel overwhelming when you first start on our platform. Please use our support team to get you onboarded and of course anytime you need assistance!

Pure Excellence

Excellent

Pros

Listings Management, Reputation Management, Customer Voice, Vendor Support & integrations

Cons

The lack of update made available to the social media content calendar. There should be features to market using the Stories functions across Facebook and instagram and the ability to upload videos to all platforms.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Expansion capabilities, services, 24/7 support, friendly teams.

Seth from Cormier Media

Very Impressed!

Vendasta has completely kick started are digital marketing agency from nothing to a full scale marketing agency dealing with over 15 established businesses in are local area in 1 single month. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a huge help in scaling are agency in numerous ways, from giving us valuable sales tactics to answering any and all questions we had! Highly recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and strongly believe we would not have progressed to where we are currently without his help. ~Seth VanDaele ~Cormier Media

Pros

I love that the business app has a store integrated into it with case study's and examples!

Cons

The invoices sometimes don't work the best but hasn't ruined any deals.

Reasons for Choosing Vendasta

Vendasta was a no brainer when it came to comparing them to competitors they offered 5x what others were at a great price with 24/7 support.

Response from Vendasta Technologies

Replied March 2021

Thank you for the feedback Seth. We are thrilled to know that we were able to assist you in getting your marketing company up and running. Please reach out anytime that you need assistance!