• Pros

• "Billing is now lightning fast as well as clean and comprehensive. I cannot stress enough how invaluable that has been."

• "We love the flexibility of the software, the responsiveness of the developers, the simplicity of the payment processing, and the ease of use for our administrative staff. "

• "This is a very user friendly system. If we call with a concern, Campium quickly resolves it for us."

• Cons

• "There really isn't anything that we don't like about this software system."

• "The program was not really able to use for medical tracking, or really set up to collect medical information easily. It worked, but it is not one of the primary functions of the system."

• "Running reports is tricky and some reports we aren't able to run, but Campium continues to work to meet our needs"

Browse CampiumDB Reviews

JOJO from COLORADO MTN RANCH

Industry: Ranching

THE DAY WE STOPPED USING A TYPEWRITER

We have solved an enormous amount of business issues with Campium. Our greatest struggle is changing our old habits and practices to catch up to what Campium can offer.

Pros

Campium is our one stop shop. It has changed the way we do business and has allowed our management team new tools and information. The integration of this system has been the most important. The ease of changing products and offering discounts and refunds has been paramount. The email options and email invoices have been great.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to batch edit sales to our clients. We have one product that is charged every week to a different group of people. This group is 120-150, we have to individual sell that product to each person. Also it would be nice to have more notes in the attached to a sale or refund. This may be an internal issue that we need to figure out our best practices to manage. The only other issue that has come up for us is that parents would like to see availability before they begin our lengthy registration form.

Reasons for Choosing CampiumDB

The cost for Active does not work for the small business model. Campium is comparable to the other programs in some ways. The main reason we choose Campium was the cost to use the system and that we could provide refunds to our clients.

Anne from Camp Squankum

Product Review

Campium has made it possible to maintain all of our daily operational needs in a user friendly online environment. Campium Staff is very helpful every time we need assistance.

Pros

Cons

There really isn't anything that we don't like about this software system.

Reasons for Choosing CampiumDB

The interaction with Campium Staff and ease of use with the product. The cost of the product was also very acceptable.

Courtney from Camp Northlake

Campium DB

Other companies should take lessons from Campium's customer support. Once we signed the contract, the owner/programmer spent an inordinate amount of time with me over email, phone and webinars, configuring that system to work exactly as we needed it to. He walked me through the (ridiculously confusing) online payment part of it, and seriously went above and beyond to get Campium working exactly right for our particular camp. Even after we went 'live' with registrations, the owner/programmer checked in with us a few times a week to see if there was anything else we needed or he could help us with. I cannot wait for our camp to start this summer because I know that my job is going to be fun again since all the 'hard stuff' is now automated through Campium. I honestly can't recommend this program and this company highly enough.

Pros

This is a phenomenal product. For years we had been hand coding an Excel spreadsheet or Access database to keep track of our Camp billing and campers. It was a nightmare process that cost us hours each week. After doing lots of research on camp management systems, we found Campium. It wasn't the biggest of the systems and maybe not the most well known, but after doing about six different demos with other vendors, we knew that Campium was by far the best system for our needs. The parents who have signed up for camp so far have raved about how easy it is to create a parent account, register their child, then log back in to check their balance. They love it!

Cons

The ONLY reason I didn't put a five stars for ease of use is just because camp hasn't begun yet so I'm not totally comfortable with all of Campium's features..not because they aren't there but because I'm not using it every day yet. Same with feature richness....there may be a function or report that I will need that is not currently available, BUT the customer service is so fantastic that I know I can fill in a trouble ticket requesting that a feature be added, and the programmer will have a solution within a week.

Renee from Ashley Hall Schol

Campium Database Review

Cary is someone who is very interested in teaming with you to customize Campium to meet your specific needs. Campium and Cary have both surpassed my expectations with customer service and quality.

Pros

I have been very pleased with using Campium. This is the first year we have used a software program to enable us to make online registration an easy and available option for our customers. Campium is well designed and easy to use for both the consumer and the user. Some of my favorite features is how it is compatible with our current credit card system and it allows me to easily track revenue. From a customer standpoint, Campium is easily navigated and integrates with your website so customers are not left feeling that they have gone to a host site to register for programs. It is very seamless. Working with Cary has been a pleasure. He is very attentive, often checking up on his product making sure everything is running smoothly. I appreciate how easy he is to get in contact with, how quickly he makes changes per my request, and how open he is to customizing his product to suit my specific needs. His level of customer service and support is exemplary.

Cons

As a new customer, Campium can appear to be a bit unfinished/unpolished. Do not let this influence your decision to go with another company. Campium is customized to suit your specific needs, which means it is not going to look like a finished product until you do a little work. In the end, you will be very happy with the result.

Misti from Camp Odakoda

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Summer Camp Registration

I liked Campium and will use it again next year. The primary reason is I liked working with rep and felt like I could get help when I needed it.

Pros

Once I figured out how it all worked, it was pretty easy to use. It was pretty versatile and did most of what I wanted in an efficient way. The thing I liked the most was the customer support. If there was something the program couldn't do, rep would find a work around, or create a new function. He was great to work with.

Reasons for Choosing CampiumDB

The reviews were strong, price was reasonable.

Daniel from Wise Choice Summer Camp

Best Camp Software Around

Campium is the best camp decision that we have made. It makes the registration process very easy for both staff members and parents. We have been using Campium for about 5 years and will continue to do so. The customer service is very quick and efficient. We are very happy that we found this camp software management program.

Pros

The program has every feature that a camp director needs.

Cons

No cons

Jake from Victory Briefs Institute

Campium has made our lives so much easier!

Pros

Cons

I don't have any complaints about Campium. The only suggestion I can think of off the top of my head would be to add e-check functionality.

January 2013

Dylan from Bank Street Summer Camp

January 2013

Thank you Campium!

Overall we can't recommend the system enough. Technology can either make life easy or hard. Campium simplifies and empowers it's users. It's one of the best parts of our camp. Thank you Campium!

Pros

Campium is by far the most intuitive and user friendly system we have ever used. Other systems are ancient and operate on old logic where only does it take time for staff to learn the ancient/backwards way of doing things but it's also hard for parents to use the online registration system. Campium, on the other hand, is simple, clean and malleable. It's able to fit everyone's needs because you're able design the way you and your users see it and use it. If that sounds overwhelming, it's not. It's refreshingly organized and simple.

Cons

As of right now, Campium is still a new system so there are a few kinks here and there but the few issues we have had have been resolved that same day. This is definitely not the case with some of the larger companies.

Kat from Miss Porter's School

Campium has made our camp registration significantly more efficient and easy!

Pros

Customer support (phone calls and emails were always answered within the day and usually immediately), ease for both our school and registrants, user friendly system, batch emails,

Elizabeth from Buffalo Seminary

Summer Camp

Pros

The Campium software helped to streamline many of the processes that are necessary to run a successful camp. Having the ability to make reports about information to share with other departments within the school was extremely useful. The support we received from our Campium rep was always fast and helpful.

Cons

As first time users, although we did go through a training, there were and still are many functions that the software has that I am unsure/unclear about. I am not sure if there is a "software guide" of some sort that lists all of the possible functions that the software offers as well as descriptions of how to use each function.

Conor from Bank Street After School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

The comprehensive and immediate customer support dramatically outweighs the occasional glitches.

Dramatically overhauling on every front.

Pros

Cons

Certain user mistakes have no elegant solutions: When a parent creates a duplicate account there is no way to "combine" the accounts. Though the data can be manually transferred to one account and the duplicates "deleted", the "deleted" accounts still clutter the searchable database. Whereas some "deleted" data is valuable on an account to show the history of changes made to a parent's cart, it's frustrating to have a permanent record of every typo and misclick. Having the option to delete beyond the current level of deletion would clean up our records dramatically.

Response from Campium

Replied May 2017

Deleted accounts don't show up when using the search box. You can also submit a ticket for any accounts you want permanently deleted. We used to allow camps to delete users, but it resulted in far too many people accidentally deleting an account that shouldn't have been deleted.

David from Funcamps

Great System, and most importantly amazing Customer Service!

Whenever I have needed help , or a modification of some type with the system. I have received unprecedented customer service.

Pros

Does what I was looking for a complete automated system.

October 2014

Kay from The JAM Advanced Music Camp

October 2014

Great Service

We are a small non-profit camp that was new to having online software last year. After reviewing several options we chose Campium because of the right price point and client satisfaction. Cary was extremely responsive to my questions and my requests throughout our implementation, usage and long after camp was over. This first year, we had to educate ourselves as well as our instructors and clients on using the software, and Cary quickly resolved any items to help us through that process. The support we received was over and above my expectations. The software provides the basics of exactly what a small camp like our needs. And, with the easy access to and attention from the Campium support team, our transition was a smooth one.

February 2016

Jackie from Camp Wiley

February 2016

Excellent product and customer service for an affordable price!

Campium db was able to provide most of what we were looking for in a camp software at a price that our non-profit camp could afford. We had some very unique situations and needed a bit of customization. The "big" companies could not and would not provide what we were looking for. The Campium team was willing to listen to our needs and design a product that worked for us. We are very pleased with the outcome. We also received many compliments on the system from our camp parents. Overall it is pretty easy to navigate and is very user friendly. I would highly recommend this camp software especially if you are looking to customize a system to fit your needs and you can appreciate good customer service!

October 2015

Noah from CPEP

October 2015

Great product and amazing service

The Connecticut Pre-Engineering Program (CPEP) used the Campium software for student registration this year and it made a world of difference. Because of the all-in-one package afforded by the database and website solution, we spent much less time organizing and processing the data, and we had many fewer errors as well. The integrated emailing tool was a time-saver too. Above all, the Campium team provided outstanding customer support. Perhaps the best I've seen for any product I've ever used. For any given challenge and on any given day, throughout the whole 6 month build up and implementation, the Campium team always responded within 24 hours with a solution. Highly recommended!

Cookie from Bank Street Summer Camp

Incredibly user friendly

This is a great program. So easy to use that it takes little to no training for us to implement. Anyone can use it!

Pros

Every part of the program is intuitive and user friendly. The ticket system works great. It's easy to report problems and they get attention immediately. Parent's are happy with the site. Staff is happy with the site. Love having live chat with parent's. Gives an immediacy to the responses. Reasonably priced.

Cons

No problems yet!

Sarah from In the City Camp

August 2014

Great software, easy to use!

Our experience with Campium has been great! I learned it in one day, it's very user friendly. If I encountered any issues or questions, filling out a support ticket was no different than sending an email (just a matter of typing out the question). I always got a response within 24 hours (usually within just a few hours). I like that they are always striving to make it even more user friendly and intuitive.

Daniel from Wise Choice Summer Camp

Campium

Campium has definitely made this year's summer seem like a breeze. The software is easy to use and very effective. If you happen to have any questions regarding the software, the customer service department answers it within a business day (usually within the hour). Great product and very affordable. I am a proud Campium customer.

Dee Dee from Ashley Hall

You NEED Campium!

Before using Campium, all camp registrations, forms, etc were done by-hand ( Yes- really!). As our program grew, we knew an upgrade was needed. Campium has been a life-saver. The forms, the tracking, the communication and most of all ... the customer service ... has been the best.

August 2015

Brad from Woodland School

August 2015

Good features & excellent support.

We evaluated a number of summer camp management systems and ended up going with Campium based on the feature set and user interface. We used it for our camp this summer and were very happy with the system. Customer support is excellent. They respond within minutes to any request and get issues fixed quickly.

March 2014

Matt from Camp Ramaquois

March 2014

CampiumDB

Easy to use - does everything we want it to do!