• Pros

• "Great customer service, streamlined and simple software, great value and no long term contract."

• "Excellent customer service. Good follow-through and thorough explanation of product. "

• "Simple to use. Intuitively organized. Not bogged down by extraneous features."

• Cons

• "Nothing really, it does take a little while to get used to it but the customer service more than makes up for it. "

• "Payment isn't received from a customer until after ALL of the events he/she signed up for at each session on Zozi have passed. "

• "The app was too rigid for our needs. It was difficult in not impossible to customize the app for our business without having to find several work-arounds."

Browse ZOZI Advance Reviews

September 2015

Jon

September 2015

Business owner? Look no further for a booking partnership!

I started using ZOZI Advance in hopes of improving marketing for my training business. i was skeptical when first contacted by ZOZI so I went to their office in person. I can not begin to tell you what a fabulous organization this is and they have the brightest of the bright working for you. Having recently rebuilt our website moving away from the confusing and laborious Word Press platform, there were a few things that remained time consuming managing the site especially class scheduling and payment management. ZOZI exceeded all my expectations for streamlining the website booking process, improving customer ease of purchase, and went beyond my expectations taking care of my customers with a quality and robust customer service program all automatically!! We have to make a good first impression on our customers and ZOZI helps us do that and more.

Pros

Excellent customer service for the merchant and the customer. Win win. Everything I wanted to provide my customers from ease of booking, class reminders and follow up communication with customers ZOZI was already there. Look, feel, and ease of adding ZOZI to my website was so easy I was stunned. Very mobile devise friendly as are the ZOZI staff.

Cons

I really can not think of anything that needs improvement. They thought of everything.

Chuck from Beneath The Streets Tour Company

Best Help Desk I have ever encountered

Our tour company was "switched" to ZOZI Advance when our prior ticket software vender went through an "upgrade". We loved our old system (GetInSellOut) and were doubtful the change would be positive. Boy were we wrong! All of favorite features of GISO were retained and many were improved! The processing of Groupons and other voucher programs become considerably easier, as did the referral sourcing we use to track commission payments. Making real time adjustments to inventory, including adding day-of tours, is a snap. But best of all is the amazing support staff at ZOZI! They are the most responsive of ANY help desk I have encountered anywhere. (And I've talked to a lot of help desks!) If you can't get through on the phone they take your number and call you back...promptly. After hours emails receive prompt replies (also after hours) and there is tremendous follow up to make sure the advice given had the desired effect. The few times there has been a software limitation that prevented us from getting a desired result, the help desk folks came up with a work-around that got us to where we wanted. Twice they even got their engineering department to develop a tweak in the software that addressed the issue. Finally, the pricing structure offers several options that have allowed us to change methods as we grow...resulting in lower prices than we have ever paid for both the software and for credit card processing. Nothing but praise for ZOZI Advance, and believe me, I'd let 'em have it if I wasn't pleased!

Pros

Help desk, Help desk, Help desk (made adjusting a new system a snap). Pricing, Report and Home Screens customisable by user.

Cons

I wish they had a POS component for merchandise.

Response from ZOZI

Replied February 2017

Thank you Chuck! So glad to hear your transition to ZOZI went well and the team has been so supportive. We love that!

Liz from Mind Games Clovis escape rooms

Love at first site, now I'm looking for another system

I really do love Zozi's flexibility. I can add, hide, delete any activity offering. That means I am able to offer great customer service. Problems, we decided to offer a Groupon we started having voucher problems...The creation of the vouchers was fast and easy, although the "knowledge base" was inaccurate. Zoz system made the vouchers individually from a list with aplomb and I was a happy camper. Then I got a call from a customer saying their voucher indicated it was expired. I check my voucher list and panic, they all had an expired "book by" date. I fix it with the person (can't just change the date, must create a new voucher), then check all the dates so I can fix what I thought was my mistake, they are all now what I put in originally. This has happened with 3 different group batches, is intermittent, and at first, I really felt like Zozi thought I was making a mistake and it wasn't important enough to take seriously. My customers call upset about expired vouchers. My rep is a sweetheart, but if I have issues over the weekend or after hours and call tech support, I leave a message and hear back the next business day. The "today" button on the main user screen isn't working properly, a small thing, but all the repeat clicking adds up, and really I think is a sign of some deeper problem with the system. Yesterday I wanted to look up something in the knowledge base, the clickable links at the bottom of the screen were not working, I checked from two different PCs, even closing the tab and logging back in. Again, not a big deal, but I think a sign of some deeper issues. I didn't mind signing up for a year to get their best pricing, I really wanted the flexibility they offer. We absorb the convenience fee they charge per transaction (on top of the credit card rate/fees) because that's how we feel about customer service, but it takes a pretty good bite. Again, we thought it was a trade off for the better product. We also had a HUGE problem with what they call their embedded calendar... although that has now been fixed. Basically, as soon as activities started to go live for the day, the entire day would disappear and customers couldn't book... but only from mobile devices. In the office on PC, I have no idea, I wonder why I'm not getting calls, then I check my site on my phone. This was at least 2 weeks of lost business. It's just been one thing after another, I can't believe I'm the only business having trouble. All this is over the last two months.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Constant glitches and issues don't represent our business the way I want it represented.

Response from ZOZI

Replied January 2017

We respect and appreciate the feedback, and each issue Liz has identified has either been fixed or will be in the very near term. We take pride in having a reliable product and responsive customer support team, and while we are disappointed that we couldn't provide the best possible service in this instance, we have utilized Liz's thoughtful feedback to ensure we learn from this, and continue building the leading solution for other Escape Room businesses.

Jill from French Quartour Kids

Great booking software!

Great customer service. I get an immediate response whenever I need help or have a questions. Suggestions or needs are taken seriously and oftentimes implemented. Zozi keeps working to improve the software and make it more user friendly. I honestly have no complaints; very happy with them. I just wish their competitors would quit trying to get me to change!!!

Pros

super easy to adjust / change activities: times, emails, calendar, cost etc. data collected from customers is saved and available for viewing (I ask customers how they heard about my company and, through the saved data, I can refer to this and see where my marketing is improving etc) it's super helpful during tax season!! the terms and conditions for my company can be added for checkout promotions are super easy to add / delete block out dates are easy to adjust as well the app is helpful for looking at upcoming tours they're super helpful and responsive- even if i'm frustrated and grouchy

Cons

the automated emails can't be adjusted. they look automated. it comes across as impersonal to customers. they said they're working on it. and i believe that will change.

Response from ZOZI

Replied September 2016

Thank you Jill! We want to continue to build the best product possible for you and your business :)

Ed from Dig This LLC

A Company who Cares

My company Dig This has used the Zozi booking system for over a year now and we are thrilled with the whole process from our own internal use through to the end user -our customers. Customer support is excellent and Zozi have gone out of their way to customize their software to suit our needs. They also have rebuilt our web-site, are setting up a POS system and continually are improving the booking experience to better aid the way we do business. These guys genuinely care about my business. The best part is everything is now tied in with our web-site , booking process and POS which has really simplified the way we do business. This system will convert easy to franchisee's and we will have the ability to better manage their reporting on a weekly/monthly basis. This is a competitive market and I've researched other companies in the past.These guys have got it nailed and continue to lead with an innovate product and great customer service .

Pros

Easy to use and back by great customer service

Cons

No complaints

Response from ZOZI

Replied September 2016

Thank you so much Ed! We are thrilled to be partnering with Dig This, and love being a small part in the success of your business :)

Andrew from The Escape OKC

Amazing customer service, becoming a giant despite some growing pains.

I've been with Zozi for about 16 months. Like all business relationships, we haven't always liked Zozi. Conversely I'm sure there have been times they haven't liked me or my organization. Despite that, they answer and are cordial every time I call, they follow up with what they say they're going to do, and when they are wrong, which isn't often, they are big enough people to admit it. Add a great pay scheme, a service that can be highly customized, and an engineering department that is consistently implementing new features. They're an excellent service with better customer support and fantastic engineering. It may be a bit challenging to set up the service or make huge changes yourself, but they're always there to help. Unless they radically change their corporate culture, I can't imagine doing business with a different scheduling service.

Pros

Consistently adding new features, great fee schedule

Cons

Can be difficult to make multiple time changes to existing schedules

Susan from Skyline Paintball & Laser Tag

We truly Love ZOZI

We have been using ZOZI for a long time now. We have tried multiple formats and companies and to be honest, ZOZI is the best. The pricing is fair, the software is user friendly and if you ever have a problem or issue the customer service is unbeatable. It is so refreshing to know the company is there and has your back. I love how it is always evolving and they take your feedback SERIOUSLY. They have implemented many, many new features that just keep making it better and better. Thanks for a great product.

Pros

The way it is always evolving.

Cons

Response from ZOZI

Replied January 2017

Thank you Sue! We truly love partnering with Skyline Paintball and are so proud to be your online booking software of choice! Looking forward to a great 2017 together!

Tim from Gateway Escape Rooms

Key to Our Success as an Escape Room

After reviewing the cost, features and back-end components of a number of reservation systems I reached out to ZOZI for a demo. The staff were very friendly, very knowledgeable and the system had all of the features I needed, and a few I did not know I needed. For my business, I was not looking to own software, and I needed to rent the software from a company large enough that I could trust them with the business critical aspect of booking guests. My skill stack includes usability design. The usability features of ZOZI are strong. I still have some guests call to ask how something works, but I am able to talk them through. It is not an issue with the software, it is just that some people have a brain cramp. 95% of my reservations come through without intervention by staff. I liked ZOZ so much that when a client asked about a booking system for fundraising events, I recommended ZOZI immediately.

Pros

It is relatively inexpensive with very strong usability features facing both the client and the administrators. Support is excellent and very responsive.

Cons

Cannot think of any cons.

Ken from Peace Pups Dogsledding

Huge Time Saver For Me

ZOZI is the first online booking system that I have ever used. There were a few hiccups when I first began using the system but the customer support was excellent at helping me get the system dialed in and working for my business. Using ZOZI has saved me a lot of time this season. I used to spend time at the end of my work day returning phone calls and emails and since setting up my online booking with ZOZI the amount of time I spend doing that has been reduced dramatically. I would also say that I have seen an increase in our business this season. Whether that is strictly due to having online booking or due to favorable snow conditions here this season I can't say for sure but we have had our busiest season ever and I have had positive feedback from guests in regard to their booking experience. Overall I am very happy with ZOZI and am finding it to be a valuable tool for my business.

Pros

The fact that it allows for customization to fit my specific needs.

Cons

There are a few minor things like the fact that I can't stay logged in and have to re-enter my password if I'm off of the program for over an hour.

Chase from The Bone

Industry: Restaurants

April 2016

Great customer service, simple to use software reasonably priced

ZOZI's customer service is fantastic. From demo to setup to execution, they are patient and knowledgable. The software is very simple to use and very reasonably priced compared to other softwares I researched for my rental company. Being a startup, there are improvements to be desired, such as a more streamlined delivery zone system, HTML enabled text boxes, etc., however they hear out every suggestion you have and pass it along the ladder for possible future updates. I'd recommend ZOZI based on the price tag alone, adding the customer service and simplicity has made working with ZOZI a great experience thus far.

Pros

Cons

Cannot customize many of the branding features (it's obvious you're on ZOZI's site), cannot use HTML in certain text boxes, no system for calculating delivery charges for rentals.

Stephanie from Stout Tent

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Easy to use with great support!

Ease of booking rentals for our staff

Pros

The amount of time and support they've given our company has been invaluable. The interface is beautiful and completely changed the look of our rentals for the better. It's easy to update, make changes and add products which has been perfect for a quickly growing company. They've also been great about listening to our feedback and even built in and implemented some of the changes we've requested into their software.

Cons

I'd like to see changes made to make it a little easier for customers to change the date of their reservation before checkout without having to click back to the beginning. This is minor though and something I believe they're already working on.

Gail from Northleaf Winery

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Great value!

Zozi's booking software really fills a need for us. It keeps our tasting room staff serving customers instead of answering phone calls. We have full control over offers and activities, and we've found it to be a great value for the money.

Pros

Allows customers to see all activity choices when they book, and saves time for my tasting room staff.

Cons

Getting locked out of the software... for some reason the girls have had trouble with this. Sometimes they really have been locked out, but sometimes the two different websites - one for customers, and one for businesses, confuses them. They try logging into the customer website and then think they are locked out.

Response from ZOZI

Replied January 2017

We love to hear how ZOZI is helping support your business and customers! We have some updates in the works to help with the locked out confusion. Thanks! :)

Steve from High Rock Adventures

ZOZI was a great product!

Pros

It is affordable, they were flexible to the needs of our company, they offered a lot of features and kept updating and adding new ones. The software worked on multiple platforms and devices. When we had a need for features not offered, they were responsive and cared about our needs.

Cons

It did not offer a few needed features like customized tour cut off times but overall there was very little we did not like. The only downfall was they sold to PEEK and PEEK did not honor the rates and contract we had with ZOZI despite assuring us that they would. ZOZI was great, PEEK its replacement is a dishonest company.

Travis from Escapade

Smooth, and excellent support.

I have tested 6 different booking/reservation/rental web-based software options, and Zozi's is the most intuitive and simple to use of them all. It doesn't have quite as many features just yet, but it's still pretty new and I'm excited to see what they come up with. But the true gem that makes Zozi different is their astonishingly friendly, helpful, kind, and patient customer service team. And to top it all off, Zozi is one of the least expensive options out there. I would recommend that anyone needing this sort of service should give Zozi a look first.

Pros

Simple to use. Intuitively organized. Not bogged down by extraneous features.

Cons

Missing a few common features, such as the ability to create new events by copying an existing event to use as a template.

Response from ZOZI

Replied October 2016

Thank you, Travis! Proud to hear that ZOZI is the best booking software compared to our competitors. We look forward to rolling out lots of new features in the coming months!

Tara from Treehouse Island Zip Line Adventures

ZOZI Advance has Top Notch Customer Service

We have used ZOZI for several years now and couldn't be more pleased with their customer service. Each person we have worked with is always prompt, friendly and helpful in resolving and questions or issues we have.

Pros

Calendar, ease of scheduling/adapting schedule, automated emails with softward, guide accessibilty, available ap. And of course, great customer service!

Cons

I'd like the add-ons to be visible on the dashboard. They are too buried in the program to easily identify at a glance.

Karen from KAREN'S KAYAKS

Zozi advanced booking software

Zozi has made my life so much better by freeing up time and giving customers access to book anytime. I am on the water doing tours from early am till late afternoons and can not answer calls or emails. After tours i spent hours answering calls and emails and many times lost customers. All that is over and the customers are booking and feedback from them has been great. Should have gotten Zozi sooner .The customer service is awesome and tech support rocks!

Pros

Easy to use and modify schedule

Cons

no way to see full (all tours) monthly calendar (per customers)

Response from ZOZI

Replied January 2017

We love working with Karen's Kayaks! So glad to hear that ZOZI has helped you save time and focus on doing what you love.

Ken from Channel Islands Dive Adventures

How ZOZI helps Channel Islands Dive Adventures

I had GISO which was great but they changed to ZOZI and with a little help, it has worked great for my business. I do dive travel which is a little different then either software was made for but with some tweaking and the outstanding customer service I always get to help me figure out what I am doing it is working exceptionally well for me. There are still a few features I would like to see and hopefully, in time ZOZI will add them. Overall I am very happy with ZOZI!

Pros

It helps me save time! Integrates well with Blue Pay my cc processor

Cons

There are some features I would like to see which I had with GISO and hopefully, soon they will get added.

Response from ZOZI

Replied January 2017

Thanks Ken! We are so happy to hear your switch to ZOZI has gone well! We appreciate partnering with great customers like you, and continuing to innovate on features to exceed your needs :)

Miles from Neutral Cycle Supply Company

May 2016

Zozi is amazing for rentals!

We contacted Zozi in late 2015 as a solution to manage our bicycle shop's daily and long-term rentals, which has been an amazing experience. As a bike shop in a university town we have tremendous customer volume over a fairly short amount of time, and we needed a very customized solution so that we could easily manage our rentals. Not only has Zozi been very flexible in helping us set up our rental business, they've gone above and beyond in tweaking their software to help us achieve our lofty goals. There are many things that a rental management system has to provide to be easily utilized by a variety of rental businesses, and while Zozi can't meet every demand unique to bicycle rentals our representative (Kristy S.) has made sure to tailor Zozi Advance to meet our needs. We're glad to be utilizing a system with such promise as a full fledged rental management solution, and hope we'll be able to take advantage of the activities features in the future. The only feature I wish we had was the ability to duplicate our product offerings, saving a little bit of time when we create new or modify existing products. Although our representative is glad to help us duplicate or create new products, and has lent us advice for quick workarounds and time saving tips when we have to do things on our own. I would highly recommend Zozi for any size business, and I think the entire team working on Zozi Advance has very intuitive and promising goals for future development of their platform. It probably helps that each and every employee we've been in contact with seems to whole-heartedly enjoy their job!

Ruth from Silent Stay Retreat Center

Excellent Service

This is an easy to use, inexpensive booking system that is perfect for our needs. The best part was Zozi set it up for me !!! Instead of spending hours or days trying to figure out someone's program in a sandbox... they simple set it up and then I worked it and figured it out from there. MUCH easier.

Pros

Ease of use, low % charge on credit card processing. Passes cost onto customer rather then me having to increase my cost of services.

Cons

No monthly calendar view of all rooms together. A customer can see each rooms availability with a month view per room. But they cannot see all the rooms on a month view. This is not a big issue and Zozi said they are going to add this feature in the future. Automated emails have a blockly look to them. I cannot modify the font, style, paragraph separation... so I still send a nicer thank you note on my own. This feature needs to be improved.

February 2016

Julia from History & GHOST Tours of Old Town

February 2016

Zozi has taken my Tour business to the next level

I operate a year-round guided walking tour business. For years, we just took reservations over the phone and customers bought tickets on-line using PayPal. Customers HATE PayPal. This also required my sending them a personal confirmation email. Zozi was easy and quick to set up. My Customers feel much more comfortable buying their tickets on-line. This service has reduced the number of phone calls I receive (freeing up some time for me). Zozi automatically sends a receipt (and a reminder email) to the Customer - I don't have to (freeing up even more of my time)! My Tour Guides are notified when there are reservations (again, freeing up my time)! I also now have the ability to ask customers questions before the Tour (what do they hope to learn, if they are celebrating a special occasion, etc) AND I have the ability to sell merchandise along with their tour tickets. I would estimate a 100% increase in merchandise sales. I'm able to offer special discount codes to my partners - giving guests a special limited discounts. I've ran a Groupon Voucher promotion that has been quick and easy for customers to redeem their vouchers and make quick reservations. Payment is made to me in a timely manner. I've had a few questions and small issues that were all handled quickly and professionally by the Zozi Team. I would recommend Zozi to ANY small business owner. For the Tours especially, it works great!!!!

Donna from Orcas Island Eclipse Charters

Great Software

Migrating our reservation software from one company to this company has been great! Was expecting major issues, but was pleasantly surprised! A first time user will love this software!!

Pros

ability to change or update most all items

Cons

due to migrating software from another company, we are limited in some of the changes we would like to do at this point in time

Kaumudi from Un-Curry

Un-Curry Loves Zozi

We've been using Zozi for years now, as a booking tool on our website, www.un-curry.com and it is both useful and intuitive. What I like best about Zozi is the customer service support I get from everyone I have worked with has been responsive, helpful and made suggestions that help my business. Thank you.

Pros

Its ease of use and its user interface

Cons

Some glitches: though I switch dates in the calendar to the date I want to set an event on, when I actually try to set it up, it still only offers me today's date so I have to go bk and take that step again. The service fee is high for some of my customers.

Response from ZOZI

Replied January 2017

Thank you Kaumudi! We love partnering with you as well!

Heather from Lost Maples RV & Camping

Awesome Program

This company is excellent for both the experience and the no experience of users. The support team is amazing beyond words and extremely helpful. The program offers so much and is customizable too many different applications. it is awesome that the software and back office applications of this program can be seen from anywhere the users are. The real-time data and check-in process are both efficient and user-friendly. The value for the program is beyond what is found in any other program anywhere and believe me I shopped around. Whether you are a new Campground with limited spaces, and establish Campground with lots of spaces or an established Campground who is just now becoming computerized this program is for you.

Pros

User-friendly and available anywhere in the world 24/7 for back-office work

Cons

Haven't really found any

Mike from Esc4pe.com

Just what I need

I opened an escape room and the Zozi team and solution have made the very important booking process totally seamless for me . Great rates and a superb interface are enough but the customer service is truly some of the best I have experienced in any field.

Pros

Slick customer facing interface and user friendly merchant facing dashboard.

Cons

The Zozi.com activity website is not very present in my small market yet.

Scott from Escape Room Mills

A Small Escape Room Co.

ZOZI wasn't the first booking software we used, but I'm so glad we found them. I consider myself computer illiterate, But am able to use so many features with ease. I credit most of my success to our personal account manager and ZOZI's live (yes I said live) phone support. Thank you ZOZI for making my life easier.

Cons

The customer support I receive via my account manager and the live phone support is where I find my value.

Response from ZOZI

Replied January 2017

It's great to hear how switching to ZOZI has helped your success! We are so proud to be the online booking software and business partner for Escape Room Mills!

Nicholas from SUP Guy

Stand Up Paddle Board Rental Company

I own a seasonal SUP rental company, I started using ZOZI during my 3rd season and I honestly don't know how I ever ran the business before without it. It is so easy to use and is worth every penny just for the organization it provides. It is so convenient to have all of your bookings at your finger tips on your iphone, I am a completely mobile business and it has worked flawlessly for setting up my bookings and taking payments. I highly recommend it for any small business looking to take the next step to expanding.

Pros

The payment system and the ease of running daily, weekly, or monthly reports to breakdown the specifics of what services and products were provided.

Cons

No complaints yet.

Response from ZOZI

Replied September 2016

WOW, love hearing how ZOZI has helped to expand your business. Great example of the benefits of going mobile. Thanks for sharing SUP Guy!

Caroline from Great Lakes Brewing Company

Quality Product, Excellent Customer Service

ZOZI Advance has greatly improved the ease of executing our ticketed events on the back end. In general, it has also been a more positive experience for customers, as well, although some have found it difficult to navigate the purchasing process. The back-end of the system is easy to navigate, and the consistency in how we're able to add new events and update regularly scheduled ones is fantastic. It is also incredibly easy to manage existing reservations. ZOZI's customer service has also been exceptional when problems have arisen, and they are always very receptive with feedback and requests for new features. The only main problem we have had is in the reporting to our Accounting department. It has been difficult to get the type of details we need in the reports in an efficient and concise report. ZOZI has been engaged and available as we've tried to improve this process, but the financial reporting of the platform seems to need a good amount of updates to work for larger businesses (we have over 200 employees). In general, I would recommend ZOZI to any small business or large, especially because the customer service has been so phenomenal.

Amanda from Miena Kay ETc

Thank God for Zozi- from the heart of an artist

As a full time artist....there is a reason I never did well in math or science class. My brain is not wrapped around anything but paint, glitter and fairies. As a business owner, I have had to push myself to learn a lot about the working of the internet. 100% of my clients from come there. Any with people insisting on booking online, I had to take the plunge to an online booking system last year. So many places I talked to before hand were completely confusing as to what I had to do on my end to set up accounts. I can't do computer. Enter Zozi- Thank the Gods! They basically take my art lingo and vision and get it in a beautiful booking system for me. My clients love it. It's all automatic so I never have to mess with it. Customer service reps are AMAZING. I"m always switching visions (go figure) and they happily make it happen. Use them, use them, use them <3 You'll fall in love too!

Response from ZOZI

Replied April 2016

Hey Amanda - thanks so much for the great review! Our goal is always to make things as easy as possible for our partners, so you have time for the important things - especially paint, glitter and fairies!

Brandon from 16 Keys

Pretty Product, But Missing Features

I looked at a number of vendors for bookings and ultimately decided on Zozi. The pros of the software and their associated team outweighed the cons. The product is nicely polished and modern. The feature set has everything I need for my particular industry (Escape Rooms), which is hard to find in other vendors. The customer service team was great to work with, friendly and accommodating. Their price point is fair and their merchant services rate is the lowest around. My complaints rest with a few key areas. The Zozi booking site cannot currently be integrated into one's site natively (no clean iframes). This means customers have to go to another site to book. This makes for a cluttered experience for the end-user. Their payment processing also doesn't integrate with the big bookkeeping software (like Quickbooks). Lastly, their calendar bookings don't sync with Gmail or any other big-name email clients. I was told they were working on some of these but have been given no time frame. Hope they knock a couple of these out. But they won me over on their price and customer service.

Mike from Bellwood Boats

August 2016

We have always had the problem of double booking units, doing it on a white board. ZOZi has solved that issue.

Pros

It allows our customers to more easily book a reservation. They don't have to call us. It has, as a result increased our rental business.

Cons

It needs to be able to allow us to embed a real time calendar on our web page so customers can more easily see what is available. The feature is suppose to be there, but we have been unable to get it to work. Its not so easy to change a reservation once made. It also keeps logging me out if the window is idle for a while or just toggling between windows.

Rebecca from Art in the Vine

April 2016

I love that everything is easy to follow /figure out how to use.

Pros: Great customer service! I can't say enough about this. Great communication! I like that they continue to enhance their site with new ideas. Cons: I hate how many steps it takes to create an event. I wish I could duplicate an event and just change the dates and other minor details. I really want a calendar instead of a list. I dislike that my customers have to leave my website because I have to create links from my calendar page to my my individual events. People should really be able to buy more than 1 gift certificate at a time. I don't understand why it is hard to add a continue shopping button after they are done.

Response from ZOZI

Replied April 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We really appreciate the product feedback - we've been working hard the last few months on a lot of new features including our newly released iPhone and Android app. All of your requests are on the roadmap and we'll make sure your account manger reaches out when they become available.

Greg from Twisted Exit

Great experience!

They called me out of the blue and I agreed to talk with them to go over their program. I wasn't hopeful since I had been using bookeo and wasn't satisfied but I thought it was the best out there. Boy, I was surprised. What a great program. Easy to use. Way more functional and they handle all the setup. Great service and a great program.

Pros

Super easy to use and they handle all the setup.

Cons

I would like to see a breakdown of each of the customers for booked time. But it's not that big of a deal since you can click on the listing.

Response from ZOZI

Replied January 2017

We are glad you took that call Greg! Looking forward to continued success as your online booking partner.

October 2015

Julie from Beach Town Tours, LLC

October 2015

Choosing Zozi software and support has been the best financial decision our company has made

As an outdoor activity service company, our main goal is to give our customers a new and exciting adventure that has a smooth reservation process. 1) Zozi has allowed our customers to make reservations online instead of our company handling each one by phone and sending each confirmation email manually. 2) Zozi's feature of uploading promotional codes enables us to ensure the Groupon voucher codes that customers use are valid before their reservation are finalized. 3) Zozi has freed up our time to focus on customer questions and other business responsibilities instead of doing phone reservations. 4) Zozi's software has allowed us to service customers who prefer to handle all of their activity transactions online at their leisure without ever having to spend time on a phone call. Hands down it has been the most advantageous business decision that we have made in our 4 years as a company mainly due to the time it saves.

kristine from The Creative Child and Adult Arts Program

A great way to stay organized

My experience with Zozi has been a very positive one. I am a small business so I don't use all the features available, but the on line reservation features, and the reports and ease of creating the links for my website are very user friendly. Customer service is exceptional!

Pros

ease of use visually makes sense good for customers

Cons

A few things are more than I need so I don't think that I make the most of the product

Sharlene from The Living Water Boat Cruises

Awesome service

This is the only software I could find that could do all the things I needed it to do for my online bookings! They customize your interface to accommodate all of your needs and the price is extremely competitive. In addition, their customer support is incredible with super fast responses and follow up.

Pros

Ease of use and customization

Cons

Can't send the customer a payment request email when you make a back end reservation.

briana from Cycle Alaska

ZOZI is simple and easy to use

After our first year of using ZOZI for all our Bicycle rentals, we have seen a substantial amount of growth. Its been an easy process to set up and display our inventory, especially for our indoor cycling classes, on our end. But the best part is that it is so much easier for our guests to use and they have greatly appreciated the updated system. I highly recommend using ZOZI for your company!

Pros

simple format and easy to navigate

Response from ZOZI

Replied January 2017

Thank you Briana! We are so glad that ZOZI has been an easy online booking system for you and your guests.

Kim from Cape Fear Escape Room

Can't Beat the Customer Service

We've been using Zozi for our escape room for about 6 months. It takes some time to get to know the system. But once you do, it is really easy to use. Their new app is fantastic. There are some features I'd like them to include (like getting a text message each time a new booking comes in) and the gift certificates are too imbedded in the back end. But I'm nitpicking. Zozi really is easy to use. And I haven't gotten to the best part. They have hired the BEST customer service people. I have my account manager's personal cell phone. The tech people reach out to follow up for every inquiry. And they do listen to suggestions for new features. To me, that's the most valuable part of any booking software - the ability to reach someone who will help me.

Cecile from Endless Summer Surf Academy

April 2016

I love using Zozi Advance!

I have been using Zozi for my business's online purchase needs for over 2 years now. Zozi has the BEST customer service and is very easy to use and customize to fit my business needs. I love that I have the option to offset the cost to my customer and the amount they charge is very minimal. I have never had a complaint from a customer for having to pay the small processing fee. When I need to make changes, their site is very easy and user friendly. However, if I need more help I can call or email my customer service expert. I love that I don't have to call a general customer service number. I have a specific person assigned to my business and I just call or email them! They know my business and what I need and always get back to me within 24 hours.

Michael P

Too rigid for our needs

Pros

The customer service was good, and the team all seemed to really like working there. Can always get someone to help with any problem.

Kim from Scratch Distillery

Great integration into my existing website

Zozi associates are all very helpful, pleasant, and timely. The software integrated into our existing website seamlessly, and has saved me a lot of phone calls and emails.

Pros

Ease of use. Look. Most functionality.

Cons

Booking windows of time for events looks a little confusing.

Response from ZOZI

Replied February 2017

We are happy to hear the ZOZI online booking integration went smoothly and you are already seeing the value of time saved and ease of use. Thank you Kim!

Javier from Aqua Fitness

Great tool with outstanding service and commitment.

So far it's been a great experience. All the staff have been very helpful and knowledgeable guiding us thru our goals. We have great expectations on this tool and believe its going to help us improve our management system.

Pros

Simple to use and can be used as a management system.

Cons

So far I can identify any.

Response from ZOZI

Replied December 2016

Thank you Javier! We are excited to be a great partner and online booking software for Aqua Fitness!

Sarah from Bright Angel Bicycles & Cafe, Grand Canyon

Excellent Product, Even Better Customer Service

We took a long time to switch over to a new cloud based system and can't believe we waited as long as we did. Zozi has revealed itself to be a truly easy reservation system. My greatest praise is actually for the built-in ways to leverage it's platform for marketing purposes. For instance the emails I can set up with coupons and vouchers to attract and sell a second experience. We've also seen our reviews sky rocket since being able to remind customers to review us online. Every time we get stuck our account rep patiently helps us through the process. I really don't have enough good things to say about zozi.com - they have helped our business immensely.

Brad from Atlantic Fishing & Whale Watch

Fishing and Whale Watch Reservation Program

We were new to online booking and were apprehensive at the outset. However the Zozi system proved to be easy to use on our end with a minimal amount of time spent getting our office people up to speed. Additionally, our customers were enthusiastic as to ease of use. We would recommend the program highly!

Response from ZOZI

Replied October 2016

Thank you Brad!! Glad things are moving quickly and easily.

James from Tesla Winery Tours

ZOZI Advance Software Review

My training and quality of service reps was excellent. They made it easy to learn and use. 100 characters? Really? Now I'm just taking up space because my first two sentences said it all.

Pros

Intuitive. Ease of use. Efficient. Professional.

Cons

Nothing so far.

Response from ZOZI

Replied September 2016

Great to hear that ZOZI support has been stellar! Keep us looped in on your success :)

Shelley from C & C Xscape Rooms LLC

Awesome program

very user friendly....easy to set up our business, easy to use...I would highly recommend this program to anyone!

Pros

so easy to use

Cons

check in procedure is a bit chunky

Response from ZOZI

Replied January 2017

We are so happy that ZOZI is the online booking software for C&C Xscape Rooms. Thank you Shelley!

Janina from LuxBodega

Co-Founder of LuxBodega

I am very impressed with how great the service was from Zozi, even after we concluded it was not the right fit. We are setting up a luxury shoe rental company but Zozi was not the right fit due to our business model on deposits. Yet, the team still went out of their way to interview us for our needs to help find a company that would be a great fit. Wow, Great Customer Service!!!

Response from ZOZI

Replied September 2016

Thank you Janina! Proud to hear that the ZOZI team put your business needs first, and ensured you found the right tool fit! Best of luck with your new company :)

Hayley from Le Pain Quotidien

April 2016

Exceptial Customer Sevice! Easy to use interface!

Myself and my company absolutely love using Zozi Advance. It is easy to use on any device as well as desktop computer. The platform is so fluidly categorized that anyone could use it. We have had exceptional customer service experiences both for ourselves and our customers. If i had to change one thing it would be the ability to hold separate calendars for different locations instead of needing separate accounts to manage them. In the end that is just a minor technical flaw. Zozi will work for any company looking for a simple way to book clients.

Kristi from Twin Cities Inflatables

Terrible service

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! We use ZOZI for reservation booking for our business. The old system we used was bought out by ZOZI and we were forced into switching to them. In addition to them jacking up the price (from $40/month to $300/month), they also managed to screw up most of our reservations that they transferred over. On top of that it has been over a week using their services and they should have disbursed several thousand dollars to our account so far and we have gotten nothing. After sending several emails since last Friday, I finally called them on Monday afternoon and was told they wouldn't fund us until after the events actually took place and that was stated in my contract. You better bet I read that contract top to bottom and it DOES NOT state that. In fact, it states disbursements should be within 2 days. Now I am waiting for call back from someone, but it doesn't seem like it is going to happen anytime soon - they have my money AND my customer's money, why would they bother calling back?!

JoAnn from Keuka Cabins

Industry: Newspapers

Easy Calendar

Just beginning to learn the system. Very easy to manipulate. Called support to answer a few questions. Instant Help, no ON HOLD, very satisfied. Thank you ZOZI

Pros

Keeps calendar organized

Cons

Just learning, so not sure yet

July 2015

Tara from Treehouse Island Zip Line Adventures

July 2015

Customer Service is Tops!

Zozi reps have been so great to work with. They are quick to answer emails and are willing to answer questions on the phone as well. They are always working to improve their booking system and adding more features. There are a few kinks here and there (partly me, partly the system) as I learned how to use it and tried to make it work for our specific business. But ZOZI reps are so quick to respond to any self-imposed or system issues. I truly mean it when I say their customer service is tops!