Browse ePly Reviews

Great affordable product with responsive support

Pros

Easy to use, friendly and fast support, excellent value

Cons

No audit log, hard to integrate travel data

Judy from Judy Amyotte Consulting

April 2016

Have used this system for 4 events over 3 years. Their customer service is absolutely above any.

Pro's: Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service able to sort the information on screen in many ways able to easily download to excel or 2 other formats they will help you to customize all of your reports and have lots of ready made reports they get back to you every single time and help you completely solve the problem they are very encouraging to "old" people that need more help...like me.. The cost is really low Our members, do NOT have any issues when registering Pictures easily added I shared that the worst thing that I have to do is to make Name badges....and then they did it for us.....on their site they do all the work for you. they look over what you have done and let you know if there are any changes that need to be made and will help explain how to do it...or honestly they fix most of it for you. I was able to engage a sponsor by them helping me with a discount box...which was very helpful. Josh is amazing to work with...has a lot of patience when explaining "stuff", and has a really great sense of humour...and we all need that when working with anything new... they have a great blog that they invite their customers to help out with. Having them build your system works awesome...it is always perfect and everything is so easy....and so worth the small cost. I'm not sure what else to say right now...but I hope that they are in business forever...or at least until I retire... Cons.... If you type to fast when entering the amount of a payment..you get ahead of the computer because you have to hit enter because of an explanation box.... Other than that, I would totally recommend anyone use this system. It works really well, their customer service is very helpful and very responsive and the cost is not expensive and it is a CANADIAN COMPANY.

Keryn from APWA Alberta Chapter

Love the ease for my customers, needs better functionality

Pros

It is very easy for my clients and customers to use, other than the invoices my clients LOVE this system. For the most part the event registration is easy to set up and use.

Cons

They do NOT create individual invoice numbers that can run through out all my events. Eply does not create invoices that I can download to a file for our accounts process - My clients and customers require invoices that are attached and not included the message of the email. Every time I want certain features in my registration forms I have to ask support to do it. I have the same features in almost all of my registration forms. Thank I can not modify everything that I need to to get the forms and reports that I need and was able to get on my prior product.

Reasons for Choosing ePly

My manager choose it from the other options.

Reasons for Switching to ePly

Thought it would be easier for my customers and clients to use.

Amy from NASW WI

Outstanding Customer Service

ePly has provided an invaluable tool for us to grow our events. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Pros

Customer Service - We have an extremely complex registration process for our conference. ePly customer service has exceeded our expectations. They basically held our hands to setup every detail. They also taught us a they helped so we could set up simpler event registrations on our own.

Cons

Nothing - everything has either worked really well from get go or customer service has immediately fixed any issues we've had.

Bryan from Oasis Digital Solutions Inc.

90% of what I want.

Pros

Excellent support, customizable validators and reports. Filling in space now to get to 100 characters.

Cons

Some of the sent emails notifications show up in green, others red. Green would be much easier, as the red always looks like an error. Most importantly though, is that I am dying for a feature to embed the sales fields on our own website. Tito does this, but does not have any of the other features that eply currently has that we like so much (such as schedulable emails). Finally, it would be very helpful to be able to schedule emails relative to the event date and time, instead of calculating those times out ourselves. Thank you!

adrienne from Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital

Great software. Relatively intuitive, excellent customer service.

Pros

Robust form building and reporting. Ease of front end use. Highly customizable. Very easy to access telephone assistance.

Cons

Page jumps and tabbed pages not available. Help section should include more screen captures to direct reader to specific functionalities more clearly. Mass email system seems buggy. Sometimes crashes when trying to pull reports/filter reporting. Financial summaries not always intuitive.

October 2014

Piper from Disability Resource Network of BC

October 2014

Huge Props and thanks to the ePly Team

The Pros of ePly: Love that they are a local company ( previously dealt with an american company - ease of connection and integrity of local service was superior ) , superbly reliable and dependable - at ALL times, including last minute requests for help. Proofing of my creation was soo appreciated - ePly caught errors and suggested helpful enhancements that made the online registration fabulous for my attendees. Cons: Only that their wonderful service and expertise and attention to customer service, ease and quality product can't be cloned to other businesses I deal with. Overall: I have recently resigned from my position and handed over my contract to another event planner. The transition and response from ePly to this process has been nothing less than outstanding. Sincere thanks and appreciation for the quality of work offered by ePly - the team made my life in event planning so much easier and better!

Response from ePly Services

Replied October 2014

Dear Piper, Thank you so much for writing your review. I'm happy that we provided you with the outstanding service and functionality that we strive for all of our clients. It was great to have worked with you and we'll definitely deliver the same service and satisfaction to your successor. Best of luck in your future endeavours! Sincerely, Roger S., Event Registration Software Specialist

Jannaya from Electronic Textual Cultures Lab (UVic)

Industry: Research

A great platform for event registration

Very positive overall. We are glad we made the switch to ePly.

Pros

Excellent customer service. Rep has been very helpful and responsive. The interface was mostly pretty easy to learn and create nice-looking, functional forms with, as well. Now that some of our forms our, live they have been working very well for us so far.

Cons

It would be nice to have a few more aspects of the form-building interface automated. For example, it would be helpful to have a way to copy a field/section/discount code set from one form to another (without having to create a whole duplicate form and modify from there). It would also be helpful to have a quick way to copy an entire form into the Additional Registrant option (rather than copying field by field).

Linda from Saskatoon Branch, Sk Genealogical Society

Excellent. Software worked well, staff was most helpful, no glitches at all.

Registration was less labor intensive for participants, and for the organizers. Data was accurate and immediately available and easy to use (e.g., to create reports on different sessions).

Pros

Ease of use by the registrants (we had NO problems throughout 130 registrations.) The ease of use for me as the data manager was also outstanding - once I had a bit of training I was able to monitor as needed, download data, and adjust registrations as needed (e.g. to change from pending to live once a cheque was received). If I had any questions, my team member was always most helpful.

Cons

Putting together the post-conference survey was cumbersome and not intuitive. However, with help from the team, I was able to get it done on my own, so it did work!

Doreen from Myers Hamilton & Associates

June 2014

ePLY Experience is outstanding!

After researching a number of vendors, I was introduced to e-Ply by a client a few years ago. As a relatively "non-techie" my experience has been wonderful . Set-up - Non-complex events are very easy to set up - Complex (for me) are those with multiple fees related to Early Bird, Regular, on-Site registration dates ... e-Ply will do this for a very reasonable fee and I've been able to use then simply update for events held the following year. Reports - Easy to set up and customize based on what required for various aspects of event planning Support - Outstanding ... always responsive and solution oriented. - Love that have extended availability of "real people" support as some located in the west and some here in Ontario - Proactively follows up to make sure we make our deadlines ... like having another team member on staff! Flexibility - Focus on customer requirements vs fitting the box Overall I highly recommend the e-Ply team who are a pleasure to work with and make my event registration and planning so much easier.

Response from ePly Services

Replied June 2014

Thanks Doreen, it was great working with you and look forward to the opportunity of working with you again.

Angela from BUKSA Strategic Conference Services

ePly Event Registration software is easy to use and and the support staff is fantastic!

Being able to deliver a registration form that is easy to use, with a modern look to our clients has been a great benefit!

Pros

ease of use, forms being on one page, flexibility with custom reporting, ability to easily move sections within the form, robust knowledge basis, wait-list feature.

Cons

system font management unable to update multiple records at once, unable to copy and group records together, dashboard registration count (daily) becomes illegible after a high number of registrations.

Carol from Health Care

Excellent product and superior customer service.

Easy to set up, easy to create reports.

Pros

The product is very easy to use. When I run into a problem, the customer service team is quick and efficient.

Cons

I honestly can't think of a downside to the software. I've been using ePly for 2 of my clients for 10+ years. Some of my other clients use other software but they can't compare to ePly.

Laura from PRIMED Educational Associates

PRIMED Education

We would definitely recommend this, particularly for the outstanding customer service. If we have any questions the staff are willing to address them and also help make changes to the form. We will continue to use eply for our business into the foreseeable future.

Pros

-Security of our customers data -Great customer service -Ability to reproduce forms -Downloadable formats and ability to leave notes -Also like the ability to customize a report. Very helpful!

Cons

Unable to delete mistakes that are made after entering payments The form and setting up the forms are easy to do once you become familiar with the system and formatting, but it was initially quite a challenge. Also, the online payment could be streamlined to help make multiple credit card payments at once. Would also be helpful if we could view what emails have been sent to what registrant (instead of manually entering these into the comment section).

Deb from University of Northern British Columbia

August 2014

ePly is a hit with UNBC Conference and Events Services!

We recently starting utilizing ePly and are very happy with the results and excellent service provided. This spring, we hosted UNBC's largest academic international conference and we had decided months in advance that we needed a better on-line system if we were going to make it happen. It was an easy decision to work with ePly because they are so responsive and the system is so easy to use. The international conference was a huge success and it was a relief to have ePly working with us. Since that conference, we have signed up to host 2 more with ePly. Also, we appreciate the option of paying to have the registration forms created for us. As a very small office, we just don't have the time or technical staff to create the forms.

Response from ePly Services

Replied October 2014

Dear Deb, thank you so much for taking the time to write your feedback. I'm glad that you are very happy with the service you received. We look forward to working with UNBC for future events. Sincerely, Roger S., Event Registration Software Specialist.

Kelsey from Northern Health

ePly Review

Great!!

Pros

It is easy to use and customer service is very efficient and helpful!

Cons

There is a lot to navigate but once you get the hang of it it's easy

August 2014

Shelley from SLJ Productions Inc.

Excellent Customer Service with ePly

I have been using ePly for a number of years now for several different events and I am very pleased with the entire product. It is an excellent mix of "do it yourself" and great customer service. I very much like the hands-on aspect so I can go in and personalize each form specific to that client and our needs, and that I can access the data at any time.. But whenever I need additional help, it is very quick and efficient. I will continue to recommend ePly to our clients for their online ticket needs.

Response from ePly Services

Replied October 2014

Dear Shelley, We are thrilled to have been working with you through the years! Thanks for taking the time to write your feedback. We truly appreciate it! And thank you for passing along your confidence in our system to other people who may require an online registration service. Sincerely, Roger S., Event Registration Software Specialist.

June 2016

Randy from Canadian eLearning Network

June 2016

The best integrate registration package ever!

Unbelievable support. Beyond comparison. Accessible when I needed, patient, supportive and dedicated. Without Roger and Justin, I would never have created in one form ALL registration processes that caused me time and anguish. Now all my data is integrated through one input portal that covers different rate types (members/non/group), time (early/reg/late) but the system also generates invoices automatically saving me countless hours. Wow!!

Pros

Fully integrated, multiple registration types. Integration of groups bringing all registration into one data source and file. A full, robust registration package from start to finish! Goodbye Google forms, Avery Word name tags, multiple data entries into combined files!

Cons

difficult to learn as it is sophisticated - all that went by the wayside with great support and documentation!

Franklin from ISAAC

ISAAC Conference 2014

I was very pleased with the functionality available in your product, and with the support provided. This was a very important conference, since it had my name attached to it, and ensuring that we collected all the revenues owing to us in a cost-effective means, and able to track all of the data associated with those revenues was huge! Thank you for all your support. I would very much like to continue our existing relationship for our 2016 Conference.

Response from ePly Services

Replied October 2014

Dear Franklin, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. I'm happy that we provided you with the confidence and organization for your Conference registration. We look forward to working with you for the 2016 Conference and future events. Sincerely, Roger S., Event Registration Software Specialist.

Cyril from BC Pharmacy Association

Eply gets it

One of the best customer experiences I have enjoyed in my 25+ year career in Canada and overseas . Great people, always looking out for your business needs, and aware of your brand value, coupled with an excellent cost-effective system delivering superior results. Great ROI.

Pros

- The eply team understands what is quality customer service and provides it in abundance. - They go out of their way to make the customer happy without promising what they cannot deliver. - The system is set-up as well as user friendly. The registration logic is intuitive to user. Not a single complaint since 2008 and after 3000+ registrants

Cons

It does not make expresso

Myrna from Western College of Veterinary Medicine, U of S

October 2015

One Health Leadership Experience 2015 (Western College of Veterinary Medicine)

Eply event software was easy to understand, easy to use and the company's customer support was phenomenal. Eply support people walked us through each task and ensured that we understood the steps before moving on. Eply team was willing to customize certain features and try new things to fit our needs (group sorting, on site scanning with cell phones). Cons: I can't think of anything negative to comment about the software. It all worked very well! Best point: Eply's representatives and customer support team are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that your event registration is working properly and ready to go. We really appreciated all of their work!

Kevin from Ephesoft

Could ask for an easier system with all the bells and whistles

I am the companies Marketing Director. I need to set up a registration site for a conference with 200 attendees. I needed a shopping cart integrated with , multiple discount codes, sub registrations with payment and full email communication system. Very powerful tool with everything considered. Page design, registration workflow, stripe payment processes, email notification, badge, custom reporting.

Pros

Cons

It would have been nice to be able to upload a spreadsheet with discount codes, I had 100's to manage and tweaking them individually was a bit of a pain but not a show stopper..

Jackie from National Exchange Club

Great product and support!

Great support and always helpful!

Pros

reports and ease of entry. Easy for members to access and enter

Cons

need to have more detail for report generating and discounts. Will be implementing for next year

Reasons for Switching to ePly

not user friendly. too much double entry required. CEO met vendor at conference

Devon from Devon Knight Events

I've relied on ePly for more than a decade and over 75 events

As an independent meeting planner, I was one of ePly's first customers. I can't speak highly enough of this company. Their staff and their online registration system have been central to the success of my business. And, when I recommend them to others, I get rave reviews. I appreciate the ease of building custom forms that look good and can be used flexibly. I find ePly's newsletters with tips very helpful. The HELP feature of their Web site is excellent, but I also appreciate the person to person tech support which is readily available. The features of the online administrative site for tracking registrations and payments are also excellent.

Lynn from LeadingAge MA

Badge Scanning Functionality

Pros

We were interested in implementing badge scanning at our events and ePly gave us the ability to do that with an easy to use interface.

Cons

The way the system is built meant that I still had to do some manual work in order to get what I needed.

July 2015

Alicia from BC Hydro

July 2015

Cost-effective registration solution

ePly's customer support is prompt and efficient, which takes a lot of the stress out of developing an online registration system. The software seems well-equipped to handle our programming needs, including various registration categories, access codes, multiple price-points, capacity limits, etc. There was a bit of a learning curve on using the back-end system and reporting mechanisms, but with a bit of practice it is user-friendly and meets our needs. Again, customer support is always available as needed. All in all, would recommend and plan to use for future events.

Stacy from Alberta's Industrial Heartland Association

Event Registration for Eply

We've been using Ep;ly for several years. It's always been fairly easy to use and provides the right tools to run our event registration. Technical staff are always extremely helpful and when the situation calls for superior skills to the one I possess to mine I know I can rely on Eply to do the work for me at a reasonable rate. My only criticism would have to be the Eply manual, personally I find it provides the "basics" but not the depth instruction that I have come to need with some of the functionality we use for our event registration.

June 2014

Billy from Sladek Conference Services, Inc.

Highly Recommend ePly Services

We have worked with and partnered with ePly for the past six years. During this time, ePly has handled all our registration forms with prompt service, a quality product and an honest approach. When we need something, if it can be done, it is handled with a courteous and dependable response. From our daily contact person to the owners, we always feel we are being treated as if we were their only client. ePly listens to our suggestions for improvement and we feel we have learned and grown with ePly as a partner, not just a customer.

February 2015

Kyle from Toronto Knowledge Translation Working Group

February 2015

Continuing Medical Education Programs

Pros: Roger is tops for customer service, quick turnaround and accuracy. He know our business and our expectations and delivers every time. We trust Roger (and ePly) with our email communications to thousands of physicians and healthcare providers across Canada. Cons: The app has been a great addition to the service but it requires further development to be more user friendly. In particular the list of registrants. We would like to be able to sort and search.

Anne from Children's Healthcare of Atlanta

Marcus Summer Symposium for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta

I love working with ePLY! The customer service is the best. The people who respond to questions never get overly technical and do not start speaking another language (geek) or act like it's a dumb question. And they always know how to "fix" problems. Did I mention that they are also cheerful and patient? Yes, well that, too. It's a great experience for the customer. Most recently I worked with Josh, who was awsome, but there have been others who were also very helpful.

November 2014

Mary Ann from Co-op Housing Federation of Toronto

November 2014

2014 Fall Education Event

We've been using Eply for a few years now and have been very happy. Sometimes it is difficult for us to figure out how to make a particular form. However, the Eply staff are very quick to respond to any questions and help us figure it out. For this event, we used the name tag service for the first time. Our members were VERY happy to have their schedules printed on the back of the name tags. To Roger and Justin, thanks so much for all of your help!

Sue from Penske

Very flexible and easy to use

I needed to create an event registration site for an internal employee conference. I had 6 different "types" of attendees, and was able to create a customized registration experience for each type. It looked great, and was very flexible. The reporting is very good, also. I created a pretty complicated registration form (complicated for me, easy for the person to register) in a day.

Clive from MCI Group

October 2015

great customer service, great usability, difficult and complicated reporting and invite campaigns

Customer Service is by far your strong point. I love the ease and speed at which I can build a website, relatively HTML- and CCS-knowledge free. I love how whenever I have a question, it is answered within minutes. This allows me to continue my build unobstructed and without the lengthy wait times that other suppliers can give. I also love how it is very easy to build and preview a website with the click of a button, enabling me to see in real time what I have changed. However, I find reporting can be extremely time consuming: I know this would be difficult because of the way the forms are setup, but to have reports that could pull all the question answers from a specific section (e.g. travel requirements report, hotel requirements report, contact information report, etc.) would be extremely helpful.

Jenny from CMP Management

Customer Service and Customization is AWESOME

We are an Association Management company and occasionally our smaller clients or events-only clients need purely a registration system. ePly is filling that need!

Pros

Their customer service is uncompareable. The knowledge base is great and the live chat support is AMAZING. They are extremely responsive and very helpful.

Cons

Basically everything must be built from scratch, which lends itself to customization. However, it also is quite tedious as well.

Judy from PAVRO

We have used it for 3 conferences and 1 webinar registration

Pros - Josh from Customer Service is absolutely amazing to work with. He is quick to get back to you, very smart, helpful and never makes you feel stupid. The reports can all be customized to what you need. You can use your screens for all the information or we can use our website. It's Canadian. Con's - sorry, can't think of any. I really love the program!

Amy from National Association of Social Workers, WI Chapter

July 2014

Customer Service Can't Be Beat!

One word....phenomenal! Occasionally our registrations are so complex that there is no way we would be able to set them up without the assistance of technical support, which is been nothing short of a life saver. Our account manager is also extremely responsive and eager to help. Couldn't be happier with ePly.

Amy from National Association of Social Workers, WI Chapter

July 2014

Customer Service Can't Be Beat!

March 2015

Liane from TNT Event Planning

March 2015

Great product, great support!

We've used Eply for a few events now and we find the product intuitive and easy to use. But more importantly the customer service is excellent. They are always available to lend a hand or answer a question - especially when we are in a tight deadline. I would recommend Eply without hesitation.

June 2014

Lisa from Curly Dog Communications Inc.

Great Service

I am happy to recommend ePly as a provider of registration services. They are proudly Canadian, innovative (constantly adding to and improving their services), very responsive, and always available to assist with any issues that come up. Don't hesitate to give ePly a try for your next event!

Marco from Royal LePage HEADSTART

Multi year user of EPLY

You have always been supportive, willing to explain processes, and guide us through required changes / updates. Some of the features not often used require "refreshing" by the user, when help is needed, and your assistance is always prompt and patient. THANK YOU!

Paige from Business in Vancouver

BIV Review

I'm happy with the service. I find that the ePly technicians are responsive on the phone if I need help and can usually sort out any issues or updates for in the same day. Their delivery time for providing new registration forms is also good. No real complaints.

Andrew from The Orchard Media and Events Group Ltd

Flexible event registration system

Great product with many useful features. Multiple delegates registered on one form E-Ticketing Badge printing Multi language support (additional languages on request) Great team of developers behind the product who listen

Karen from ODGS

Canon VIP Customer Event

Pros: Easy to use. Great support from ePly on customization requests. Ability to export entire database makes reporting a breeze. Cons: Mass updates are not possible. This issue would stop me from using the product again unless it was fixed in a future release. In an ideal world, the perfect database would have been set up from the beginning, thus eliminating the need for a mass update...but...we don't live in a ideal world :)

Response from ePly Services

Replied October 2014

Dear Karen, Thank you for the feedback, we've added a mass update feature to our roadmap. Sincerely, Graham H., Developer.

Cheryl from Children's Healthcare of Atlanta

September 2015

Building a book ordering site.

Major pros of working with Eply is the level of customization and support. Techninicians are available to help you trouble shoot issues and I've had one-on-one support to help improve our program buildout.

Leah from UVic Institute on Aging & Lifelong Health

ePly registration makes setting up online registrations very easy! I love it.

Time! We didn't have to take registration information by phone to add to a spreadsheet; we passed on that administrative joy to the users.

Pros

The software makes it easy to customize registrations. But what I like BEST about ePly, is the outstanding customer service. I've never had better.

Peter from COCA

October 2015

We used this software for our conference registration

The software is very powerful and versatile and because of this there is a lot to learn to use it effectively. Their Customer Service is excellent!!!

September 2015

Marijo from Allergan Inc.

September 2015

Response from ROGER SUM is always so quick!!! He can always guide me through any issue!

Would like to be able to send emails to specific individuals/groups, and not necessarily to everyone registered for the event.

Nina from CACBT-ACTCC

CACBT conference

Generally I was very pleased. I thought Josh got back to us quickly, had good ideas and the registration went smoothly.

Fran from UAAC

uaac

very helpful staff, ease of use only drawback is it is slighly more expenisve than the previous system