Browse Delighted Reviews

Oliver from Arxan

Great solution and support

Very happy and satisfied. Fully recommend.

Pros

It’s price, simplicity and features. It matches what is available similar to qualtrics and survey monkey at a fraction of price. I didn’t need spent too much time setting up the solution and only ever needed support after the trail. The ability to test and play with integration with other systems during the trial was just amazing. I would really promote this solution to anybody looking to collect data on customer satisfaction.

Cons

Not much. I couldn’t t find much wrong .

Reasons for Choosing Delighted

Price. No implementation charges. Easier integration.

Reasons for Switching to Delighted

Better features and integration.

Diana from Jooble

Keep up a good work

Pros

It is really easy to use, but also customizable and has integrations with popular ticketing systems.

Cons

By default, multiple responses from the same customers are overwritten. But the Support Agent was very efficient in solving this matter for me.

Reasons for Switching to Delighted

It provides a free plan, which is a really good option for our business. It's really easy to set up and offers all of the needed options.

jacob from MLP

A Game Changer

Wonderful! We went from collecting some 100-200 surveys per week on average for years - we launched Delighted and immediately saw an increase to 1000-1500 surveys per week! This has allowed us to be more agile when responding to customer issues and finding/squashing new bugs. Delighted also works well with sending information directly to your email so you can handle those 0/10 reviews right when they happen.

Pros

The ease of setup and wonderful assistance from the Delighted team. Delighted makes surveying customers simple on both sides - allowing quick access to new survey types and groups while providing a streamlined experience for the customer being surveyed.

Cons

While Delighted has many add-ons and integrations they are not as feature heavy as some other options. Not a con for our team but may be for others.

Ease of use.

Simon from House of Einstein

Excellent nps survey tool that’s easy to use

Delighted is a good value for money tool, we switched to it from AskNicely. Setting it up and connecting it to our CRM (Intercom) went well and when you connect it to your own back office through their API and Zapier you can do lots of stuff.

Pros

Great graphical interface, easy navigation and configuration and multi language support.

Cons

Not really a con but I’d love to see a way to embed reviews.

Andrea from CPA Site Solutions

Quick Response and Question Answered!

After three years of dormancy, my company is bringing back net promotion scores and Delighted can help us with this need.

Pros

Many thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who answered my question regarding Alerts and an odd error message. I was able to remove old email addresses of employees who no longer work at my company and updated the correct addresses. Thank you for your prompt reply and cheerful reply. I work as the Manager for my customer support team and I know how important these factors are for customers. Two thumbs up!

Cons

Not super intuitive as to where to find my plan/package information.

Michael from Upserve

The easiest and most efficient product I've had the ability to use.

Easy, user friendly and great analytics are only a few words to describe this product. Also great price for what it allows us to do!

Pros

NPS is inherently and easy thing. You have to ask your customer how likely they would be to refer you to a friend on a scale of 1 to 10. However, simple tasks like this are often horribly over engineered. With Delighted however, they give the option to keep it insanely simple and just upload emails or automate the send process with the use of an API call. Also, I can't get over how great their customer support is. Anytime we've had a question or needed more data, they've been timely in their responses and give meaningful advice on how to improve our processes.

Cons

There's nothing I really don't like about this product. The price is great and the interface is so user friendly. If I have to pick one thing, our senior leadership often asks for the breakdown of people it was sent to so if we are manually uploading a CSV or email addresses and we do not save the CSV outside of Delighted, we have to go back and ask for the contacts we sent it to by month which they pull for us easily and quickly. This is very case specific and we've started moving towards using the API to push NPS sends to eliminate this small task completely!

Jean-Philippe from ShareGate

NPS survey made easy

Pros

I work for a company that's been using the tagline "Just damn simple" because we like to create simple to use software and that's exactly what Delighted has been able when it comes to NPS survey. You can easily survey people via email, SMS, or web. The dashboard is super user-friendly and they have multiple connectors and integration to display the data into other tools or platform. They also keep adding features with time. Plus support and customer service is epic and fast!

Cons

I just wish they had more options to create graphs.

Loretta from Cotopaxi

Great tool with more features to come

Love it! The team there was fantastic. We were a small company but they treated us like we were huge.

Pros

Delighted is simple and easy to use survey tool for small companies. The UX is friendly and almost anyone can get in and figure things out. When they were acquired by Qualtrics, Delighted made a few quick improvements that saved me hours and hours of time in analyzing the data.

Cons

It is a simple tool. Before they made some quick upgrades, I had to manually go through and code surveys. They have fixed that and much of that can be automated with tags and keywords.

Chad from Updater

Great NPS tool

I had a positive experience with Delighted and would use it again for a simple NPS type functionality.

Pros

Delighted made it very easy for us to survey our users. I really liked the tight integration with Slack and the ability to integrate our data with Delighted data for improved reporting.

Cons

The reporting is somewhat limited. It does have the ability to tag the data but it's recommended to push the data to another analytics system (which is easy to do) or export it to excel.

Christopher from Territory Foods

Industry: Food Production

Great, simple to use NPS collection software

Pros

They make it dead simple to collect NPS scores from users, with a very simple API and javascript call anywhere in your web app's experience.

Cons

The biggest drawback is that you can only do NPS, and the prompt is very inflexible in terms of style and presentation.

Lindsey from InVisionApp

Simple and effective for measuring sentiment, rockstar team

We started using Delighted about two years ago to begin measuring NPS. After the initial implementation of Delighted, we continued to refine, scale, and improve our Voice of the Customer programs at InVision. The Delighted team was amazingly responsive and knowledgable every step of the way. The product was (and still is) continuously reliable as we scaled our strategy across four different products and a growing user base. I've been super happy with the Delighted product and continuous improvements / features they ship. It's a straightforward, easy to use product that's used across our entire organization. The team behind Delighted is A+.

Pros

The learning curve was just non-existent because the product was so easy to use. We were able to begin measuring different metrics within minutes of setting up an account.

Cons

Initially I wasn't sure how to measure NPS / other metrics across multiple product lines with a shared user base. I was able to work with the Delighted team to resolve this using their API. Looking forward to a more integrated / robust offering for those of us with multiple products.

Maddy from Information Technology

Industry: Research

Excellent product & service

Excellent service, solid and flexible product, easy to set up and use.

Pros

The functionality that you get for the money you pay. We needed: - Flexible reporting - to be able to segment customer feedback by custom properties - Visibility - to give full visibility of customer feedback across the business (Salesforce/Slack integrations) - Automation - to trigger surveys based on product and customer events Delighted was the only tool I found that would let us do this at a reasonable price.

Cons

No cons, but it would be great to be able to report aggregated stats across projects.

Reasons for Choosing Delighted

Best value for money, no hidden costs.

marissa from Occasion Brands LLC

Great!

Pros

I love the ease of use and the additional tools. It's very helpful to be able to tag responses then view them in a chart to easily compile data.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. It has the features I need!

James from CommonBond

Very easy to navigate. Key metrics readily available for anyone to view

Pros

Integration with slack is great for the team. Customer service has been good when we had issues or needed assistance.

Cons

Would like better data integration, both to send surveys and to add response data into our system.

Excellent service

Very easy platform, good data storage.

Pros

Easy to use, very helpful staff. Does one thing, and does it perfectly.

Cons

Would like easier integration with our systems without a tech lift on our end. Needs better search

A simple way to take surveys

I like how simply I can create and take customers opinion using my site. I like the simplicity that delighted offers to users.

Pros

The signup process is very simple. The form creation is just a few clicks. The wizard is very simple and does not need much effort to find all the hidden option. The dashboard is very clean and all tabs are well sorted. Reporting is very good I have selected the star type feedback form and embedding to the site is easy. survey via link and email is also available. Report with pivot table explains all the review. It is very elaborate.

Cons

The only con is pricing as we are hiring a web dev to deal with the site customizations, this adds up very quickly.

Best way to survey customers

Pros

I like ease of use, ability to see live results and feedback from customers, and filtering capabilities.

Cons

I wish that the Shopify integration would allow us to continue to filter by product, customer location, and other features - it seems to be one or the other if we're doing a manual send or an integration.

Amanda from OppLoans

Delighted is a delightful platform!

Pros

It's super easy to use. The reporting is intuitive and it gets me what I need, and they're always coming out with new features.

Cons

It doesn't allow for easy customizing when it comes to texting customers. Instead, you have to make do with a standard text for all customers.

Ray from Sene

A must have for any customer-centric organization

Pros

It is tremendously simple to implement but rich with insights. Plus Delighted easily integrates with plenty of programs so you can segment your customers for maximum revenue benefit

Cons

Don't really have anything negative to say, Delighted is amazing

Becky Jewell from Zentail

Agile tool for assessing customer feelings

We get to keep a beat on all of our customers and how the feel about the app, and make improvements to our app correspondingly. Customer listening is one of the most important and valuable actions that any company can take.

Pros

I like that it integrates with Slack and you can solicit reviews from within your app or via email blasts. It's also nice to see responses from customers 'With' and 'Without' comments. Comments are where it's at!

Cons

I like everything about Delighted, I wish there were more out-of-the-box integrations but we can develop integrations with the API.

JOHN from The Sport of Business, LLC

Simple is powerful

Great source of testimonials and social proof. So glad Delighted was recommended to me, I've already recommended it to many of my clients, peers and colleagues.

Pros

Delighted takes the complex and makes it simple to execute. And simple is powerful, because it is easy for the customer to take action. It requires little time and organizes everything for you in one place.

Cons

My only wish is you could switch from different types of surveys within your account without having to start over at square one.

Majid from Kargo

Easy and Intuitive

Overall very impressed. Customer service is friendly and insightful. Easy to use platform. Great value.

Pros

EXTREMELY easy to use. There is essentially nothing that is required to learn or any heavy lifting required to begin implementing NPS.

Cons

I'd like to see a bit more intuitive use via integration. Allowing certain triggers via marketing automation tools to send out the NPS would be very cool.

Mindy from ROOM

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Delighted is Delightful

Delighted was a delight to purchase, implement and use.

Pros

Delighted is easy to use and easy to implement. Best NPS software value for the money.

Cons

There is not much that the team did not like about the software.

Nivas from Freshworks

Great tool to collect NPS scores from customers

Pros

Delighted is extremely easy to setup, use and collect NPS scores. Love the UI.

Cons

Limited integration options. Sending data to necessary tools would be a little difficult.

Francesca from MongoDB

Delighted is the easiest tool for getting feedback from your customers

Pros

I love using Delighted. It's the easiest way to get feedback from your customers. I love the Slack integration that allows us to quickly follow up with customers.

Cons

We've faced challenges integrating with our marketing systems, but they do have a simple salesforce integration that might work for less complex data systems.

Barbara from Azuga

Super Simple NPS Tool

Pros

Delighted's ease of use enabled to get an understanding of our customers' experiences in no time. Their onboarding support was excellent as well.

Cons

No cons really....options to customize and export the graphs would be helpful.

Kyle from Upserve

Great company to work with, customer service is top notch.

Pros

Data it provides within Delighted's dashboard. Account Manager assigned to us has been speedy and very helpful.

Cons

Integration capabilities, we have been trying to automate our NPS send process with SalesForce and have run into some issues.

I use Delighted to send NPS survey email and to report on those emails

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is that it is SO easy to use and navigate. Everything is laid out in a very easy-to-use way.

Cons

I have not encountered anything so far that I do not particularly like about this software. So far it has been great and easy to use!

Great tool for customer surveys

Pros

Live feed of customer responses, very easy to use and toggle between filters. Love the trends feature.

Cons

Some filters disappear or are limited when using the integration with Shopify. Wish there was an easier way to filter with the integration.

Taylor from Resgato

Great NPS tool

Pros

Easy to use, great user experience, free trial is super helpful, works as it should, I'll be recommending.

Cons

Not much to complain about, I think an easier automation setup during the trial could be beneficial?

Mallory from PlayerLync

Easy way to get NPS scores

Pros

I like that we can easily get feedback from customers and import/export lists of emails to send surveys to.

Cons

I do not like that the link we generate to send from our own email does not track who wrote the review.

Intuitive and robust NPS tool

Pros

I love how simple and intuitive Delighted is. I easily figured out how to create and launch my first NPS campaign in less than 5 minutes. It's a powerful tool that quickly launches your campaign and collects and organizes your responses. It allows you to tag responses and sort on these tags, enabling easy slicing and dicing of your data.

Cons

The software has a monthly fee, however we only run NPS surveys once a quarter.

The free service does far more than other NPS tools

Pros

Delighted's free plan enables you to send survey's to a limited number of people each month. This is more than what other NPS software offers (generally they will only offer a small trial period then lock you out until you pay)

Cons

It's hard to work out how to survey existing customers already in the database. I had to reimport them.