• Pros

• "I like the ease of customising the database the most. I get an idea and I can implement it in minutes. "

• "It is fast, relational and promotes good design. Form design is kept economical so as not to let cosmetics overshadow functionality."

• "Simple and easy to use. Fully customizable to your needs. Easy to modify and adapt on the fly. Very responsive. Makes work so much easier."

• Cons

• "Not as beautiful on the use interface as other custom databases, but the pros are just too much for this to matter."

• "It lacks some features to be trully perfect. But really it is the greatest."

• "a slight lag in question/response - not immediate - which is okay & I understand not completely necessary :)"

Browse TeamDesk Reviews

Patricio from Belltech

It's not just a cloud database

Pros

In the organization that I lead, TeamDesk has helped us to automate a large part of our Business Intelligence processes, being able not only to store the information that we manage internally and of our clients, but to integrate it with other cloud systems and giving much more value to that information. It has allowed us to generate cloud platforms for ticket management, geolocation, cost control, cloud reporting, information management, mobile applications, to name a few. The stability of the platform is wonderful. In 4 years of use we have not had a single incident that decreases the overall uptime of the solution. In terms of performance, the ability of the platform to manage and graph information of millions of data in real time is surprising. Another thing that I love is that there is a community of users where we share ideas and new developments, which are listened to continuously by Foresoft and that allows you to have a clear roadmap of the service over time. The support service of Foresoft is very delicate, its service times are in line with any global operation and they are always attentive to any doubts one may have to improve the internal business. We are very grateful for the Teamdesk and Foresoft service, and I am sure that it can help many other companies as it has done with mine.

Cons

Not problems or cons, I believe that the platform must move to the next level with well-defined Big Data processes, which will surely be on Foresoft roadmap soon.

Calvin Peters from Sports Equipment

Innovative, Powerful and Simple

Pros

If you're familiar with nothing more than the user's side of a database then Teamdesk gives you the power to create your own vision. Understanding programming language(s) is not a requirement. The development console makes learning to use Teamdesk simple. It is scalable, secure and easily deployable across user platforms. The customer support is second to none! The team is very quick to respond, solidly committed to providing a robust and secure product and very effective in problem-solving with lots of guiding advice to make development and innovation work smooth. They have never let me down and always go above and beyond the call. They are always listening to their user base for new ideas and feedback and are constantly updating, evolving and innovating. We looked at a number of options and even tried a few others before settling with TD but none were as easy to get up and running to start or as easy to learn and develop.

Cons

I have used TD for 8 years now and the constant innovation loop built into their user feedback has mitigated most shortcomings before I realized there was something missing. I honestly have found no "cons" to date.

Marius

Adrian from Real Estate

Fantastic product and customer service

Pros

I used Filemaker and Filemaker server for many years before wanting a cloud solution (Filemaker can in theory be cloud based but it's difficult and sluggish). TeamDesk is basically Filemaker plus a hundred times better! And, it has the benefit of being in the cloud. TeamDesk recently implemented Zapier integration (still in beta) which has taken their product to another level for us. We have the database communicating with all sorts of websites, apps and services increasing our productivity by an immense amount! It's hard to stress how fantastic this database is for functionality and what it can do. If you have a problem (like with a formula), you get a quick response from support, usually with a solution (I don't think there's much this database can't do).

Cons

There is only one "cons" to the product and that's probably the end user UI. Forms for filling in data are a little bit old fashioned and so are the reports (views) of data. Generally it's in spreadsheet format and you can add colour to the row or text but not much else.* This really doesn't matter though! It's functionality and getting things done quickly are what really matters and in this regard it excels. *I think you can now add CSS to the database to improve it's look but I've not bothered with that.

Better & cheaper than Quickbase but lacking mobile form to record (much needed)

Pros

It's better in may ways than Intuit Quickbase. Also much cheaper. Great service almost around the clock and 7 days a week. Relatively easy to use but you will need a programer for some functions (see cons) Pricing is much better than Quickbase Surprisingly the app looks ok to work with on the mobile but lacking mobile form to record (see cons)

Cons

BIG negative: no responsive good web to record form which forces you to find an external form app and waste a lot of time with CSS and API development and.... fixing problems. Too long for needed features to be added like "plus" for auto adding additional input fields. There are also glitches like not being to add "none" as an option. TeamDesk is adding features only months after the market has a need for them. Sporadic issues with speed and API calls Adding update needed features will make TeamDesk perfect. Not easy to set good appearance of the records.

The backbone of our business

Pros

Team desk is the backbone of our company. Every single aspect of the business is implemented using this platform. We are paperless as a result and can work from anywhere, we don't need to be in the office. It is very very flexible and very easy to program and very easy to use. I highly recommend this product. Whether you want to use it to help you with certain tasks (whether its business or personal or communal tasks) or you want your full-blown business processes on there, this is the platform to be on. Customer service is amazing. They help customize and solve your problems for you.

Cons

Its been many years since we have been using this platform and frankly I have not come across an issue I wanted to be implemented or solved that could not be done.

Pierre from DigitOwl.School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

A real life changer at work

Pros

- Cuts dramatically administrative costs - Speeds up and makes more reliable commercial / administrative processes - Enable to share information in the company in a very efficient and organized way - Very useful for project orientated teams - Applicable to many processes in the company (sales, accounting, production, T&E, task tracking, ...) - Personalized to each company (way more than any ERP !!) - Cheap in regards to the value it creates - Very responsive after sales team (the best I have seen so far)

Cons

Difficult to fill this category as this product is really great - Oldish interface - No video trainings - Mobile app is useful but could do way way more

Fantastic product

Pros

I have a small medical billing business and have several contractors that assist me remotely. I am able to track a tremendous amount of information easily in Team Desk and am extremely pleased with the product. As a non technical person, I have received much customer support from TD in regards to implementing customized changes. It can basically do anything you want it to do and the changes are relatively easy to make., even without a technical aptitude. Highly recommend.

Cons

TD expects you to figure out and learn to make your own changes to the database. This part is challenging for me. They do have customer support that will assist, and their first attempt is to point you to the appropriate help section. If I can't figure something out however, they will intervene and make the changes for me.

Extremely flexible WYSIWYG database

Pros

As a non-developer I was able to customize this database to our exact business requirements, and am on an ongoing basis able to easily adjust workflows to match evolving business needs. Support is always quickly responsive to any issues. Amazing value for the money. Since we have been using teamdesk (about 4 years) they have actively grown and introduced many new useful features such as a REST api, zapier integration, and the ability to generate PDF documents.

Cons

I wish we could have a white label, streamlined onboarding experience for new users. But this is far outweighed by the flexibility and power of the core feature set.

Adrian from NGL Energy Partners LP

Industry: Oil & Energy

Wonderful functionality

Pros

Ease of use; I can use TeamDesk from my phone which makes my job so much easier. User interface is simple and attractive The functionality is great The ability to use and manipulate data is very useful The ability to create new tables and views, edit existing ones and gather just the right information is extremely valuable.

Cons

I can't think of much that I don't like about it. It's easy to use, easy to edit, and easy to connect from anywhere!

Tony from Hawkins Foss

Let's me sleep at night

I run a small accountancy practice in the UK. I use Teamdesk to manage data about our clients, jobs and time spent by staff. We use its mail merge capability to produce letters and checklist. We use it's workflow functions to send ourselves alerts and automate communication to clients. I have found the support very good.

Pros

Cons

Honestly I cannot think of anything I don't like,

Reasons for Choosing TeamDesk

I quickly got Teamdesk to do what I needed.

Response from ForeSoft

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the review, Tony. Special thanks to you from the support team.

Kelly from WatersWebWorks

Industry: Program Development

10+ years and keeps getting better and better!

I started out programming in Teamdesk over 10 years ago for a single client. I programmed for them for 5 years before starting my own business programming primarily in Teamdesk. If you are in a niche market or work remotely this is the program you need. We've programmed HIPAA compliant patient management, sales, inventory, fleet management, rental management, office processes, truck-driver compliance, and the list just goes on.

Pros

I've been programming Teamdesk databases for over 10 years. They have been super responsive to client input and requests for new features.

Cons

There are few things I dislike about this software. Every time I find something I don't like I can talk to them to find out why it's like that or make a suggestion for a change. Users can also "vote" on people's suggestions so they are working on what their clients really want.

Reasons for Choosing TeamDesk

It was simply the most customizable product I could find. Their pricing structure is fair and reasonable, especially for smaller companies or those just starting out. They can also accommodate very large sets of data and in over 10 years of using them the unexpected downtime has been minimal to non-existent.

Response from ForeSoft

Replied June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review.

Michael from Blue River Development

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Teamdesk is the cornerstone of our operations!

Great for record keeping & organized systems.

Pros

I love the ability to customize to continue to improve our operational systems. I also really like being able to use the software at any time and any place I have internet. It is also helpful to be able to open more than one teamdesk window at a time while working on multiple projects and updates at a time - and they have thought of everything because if we try and save a file while another is open it will notify of that and make us confirm. Thank you Teamdesk team!!

Cons

Response from ForeSoft

Replied June 2019

Thank you very much for the review, Michael.

Pierre from SAP France

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great tool for automation and teamwork

- CRM (clients/ offer generation/ purchasing) - Invoice management - Travel Expenses Management - Quality Review from customers

Pros

- the easiness to implement a solution for sharing information in a team, setting a process - the variety of systems to which you can connect TeamDesk for Inputs (mail, mobile, JSON ) and outputs (mail, web) - the value for the price (number of tables, amount of storage) - the INCREDIBLE helpline team which really helps you until your trouble is solved

Cons

- The interface is oldish (visually)

More technical features

Response from ForeSoft

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the great review, Pierre.

Philipp from Mind My Business

A great product with a fantastic support team

With TeamDesk I was able to implement a cloud bookkeeping app which I have been considering for years. Key was that I could this entirely on my own without a large development team and with the absolute certainty that the folks at TeamDesk would keep the infrastructure running in the background.

Pros

Fasts to set up, easy to use, intuitive, flexible, fantastic support. I have developed a multi-client product entirely on my own, i.e no large development team needed, which now has multiple organisations and users working off the one data set and the one code base. In order to achieve this the TeamDesk team had to make some enhancements to thier product which they helpfully embraced and implemented.

Cons

In some areas I have pushed the product beyond its intended usage boundaries and as a result I sometimes have speed issues. This could also be be due to latency issues as I am located in Europe and the TeamDesk servers are in the US. However I understand that European servers are being considered.

Response from ForeSoft

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the fantastic review, Philipp.

Frances from Cynergex Group Pty Ltd

Review of TeamDesk

The business now has extensive customer information all in one area. From documentation of all contact with our customers from the sales team, to the training information on what course the customers employees have completed. Creating certificates is a breeze, identifying who did a course along with what the sales team have told them to what equipment they have purchased. All in one easy to use area that I can control who has access to! brilliant!

Pros

Ease of customisation and flexibility in use for our company. we have a central database for all our sales and education information. Also love that we can export information for our customers and as a sales report for our Board. We have been in business as a training organisation for over 20 years and this is the best database we have ever had.

Cons

Sometimes takes me a while to work out how to change things!

Response from ForeSoft

Replied June 2019

Thank you, Frances, for the review. We are glad that TeamDesk database empowers your business management.

George from Superhairpieces.com

Industry: Wholesale

Easy to use, best support

Best of the best apps

Pros

Very easy to understand and set up, can connect almost every apps via zappier. Great customer support, even on the weekend I get called back

Cons

Maybe the font, the color theme short of art sense!

Reasons for Choosing TeamDesk

Easy to apply through the cloud

Response from ForeSoft

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the review, George. Special thanks to you from the support team.

Suzanne from PRIME AE Group

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Easy to Use, Reliable, Great Support!

Using TeamDesk has simplified the task of managing a high volume of marketing information for a professional services firm. We store project and resume data, narratives, client contact information, and more. Great product!

Pros

Teamdesk is a great product that is easy to customize, even for a non-techie like me! We use it for a marketing database for an AE firm. We have been able to customize to exactly meet our needs with a better result than those provided by the industry-leading databases. The support has been great. TeamDesk professionals have helped me achieve my goals. They respond quickly and thoroughly.

Cons

Honestly, I have not found any cons with the software.

Response from ForeSoft

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the great review, Suzanne. We are glad that TeamDesk meets your needs.

Oliver from you27 ltd.

perfect to create database solutions in a really easy way!

it´s filling up exactly the market niche between senseless "drag and drop" solutions with less functionality or to develop your project from the scratch.

Pros

if you understand what you want and how a database is working you can realize your projects in an unbelievable short time without the need not to care about css, html and so on. i am really glad that i found a fast and easy solution where i don´t need to care about the GUI and can do almost the same as if would program it myself.

Cons

nothing at all, but would be nice if there would be an integrated backup functionality to schedule regularly backups to a smb share or some cloud services.

Response from ForeSoft

Replied June 2019

Thank you, Oliver, for the review and new ideas.

Pros

Easy set up! All features you need for a small to medium size business! Very fast speed! Great support! I tried to duplicated one table on a Saturday afternoon, but messed up the relationship between tables and the whole data base went down. Tried to dial the support line and there are somebody there take care this, even with heavy accent, we are able to get the database back on Saturday evening! Just 3 hours, they solved issue.

Cons

1. Interface is not as modern to reflect the trends, preset color option for fields is limited. Anyway, the color and font is not attractive, I guess the Teamdesk is build up by technology genesis, not marketing company. 2. Database server restarted once and took about 2 days to rebuilt index, called in and the support team explained to us and all database fully recovered without any damage. 3. The communication with other App only inbound for now, but we can work with other apps to solve this issue.

Jeff from Travel Agency

Excellent range of features and rapid development time

Pros

Product is easy to use and has a wide range of powerful features. We were able to development our business critcal application in less than one month after we were forced to move away from Trackvia due to them withdrawing support from the version of their product we used. We were able to replicate all of the required functionality with TeamDesk and add a range of added value features that we not available within our old product.

Cons

We haven't found any cons within the TeamDesk application and their support has been excellent, responding quickly to any queries we had,

Phil from freelance

Best of Breed

My client wanted to me to develop the next generation of his Access database application, but the new system was to be in the Cloud. I studied various pseudo end-user solutions but most were either too layered or required an IT department. After finding a Pros and Cons document about TeamDesk, my mind was made up, and i starting a no hassle free trial. Support was responsive, the documentation was outstanding, and the deeper I jumped into Teamdesk, the more I discovered that the developers had solved everything I could think of. TeamDesk is truly a Best of Breed environment, and my client is very happy too.

Pros

Cons

The learning curve may be a little daunting for novices. As a developer, i had to adapt to some new terminology and strategies, but it's all worthwhile in the end.

Response from ForeSoft

Replied June 2019

Thank you very much for the fantastic review, Phil. We are glad that TeamDesk database meets your requirements and your clients' needs.

Alvaro from WT Mexico

The best solution out there

Pros

Cons

It lacks some features to be trully perfect. But really it is the greatest.

Response from ForeSoft

Replied June 2019

Thank you very much for the review , Alvaro.

Luison from Bedrock Success Consulting

Excellent functionality at affordable prices

Excellent!

Pros

Lots of functionality and incredible level of help and support

Cons

UI looks a bit dated. Lack of scripting language might limit development potential

Reasons for Choosing TeamDesk

price and functionality: TeamDesk is best value!

Response from ForeSoft

Replied March 2020

Thank you very much for the review, Luison.

Bin Xia from Collège CDI

Just perfect

Pros

Ease of use, custom database, cuztom functions, etc. , support from staff, price model, unlimited data for the price..

Robert from Moth Shield Ltd

Simple, effective, fast, reliable

Pros

Flexibility, local assistance for personalisation, constantly improving facilities, ability to open muliple copies at once

Cons

I actually have no dislikes or concerns about the software, perhaps a few extra links would be helpful

Steve from eAfrica Solutions

Cloud database solution

Pros

TeamDesk makes it possible for users to create, maintain and share a database for business information. Users can create unique database for their needs. After the creation of database, others users can be invited with necessary privileges.

Cons

To date there is nothing I can call cons. My advice to the development team is 'keep up the good work.

Response from ForeSoft

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the fantastic review, Steve!

Ann from Tris4health, LLC

Flexible and easy to use

Great customer support, great features/flexible to fit our needs.

Pros

Ability to design it to work best for us!

Cons

It can be complicated to learn at times because there are so many options and ways to structure the data.

Response from ForeSoft

Replied July 2019

Thank you very much for the review, Ann.

Dale

TeamDesk makes it easy to work with data.

Love TeamDesk— suggest to all non-competition

Pros

Software is easily customize able. Easy to develop a wide range of applications for all business functions. Very good customer support.

Cons

Cluttered UI, isn’t integrated with some of my other business software.

Mark from Red Chili Web Design

TeamDesk Connects Like No Other!

Pros

TeamDesk has been such a critical part of our operation with so many useful tools creating a cohesive ecosystem within our organization allowing various departments to connect with each other in ways we previously never knew!

Cons

It took a bit of time during the on boarding process to bring everyone up to par with a foundational level competency to utilize TeamDesk appropriately. Once everyone got up to speed it's been great!

Emeka from Boston University College of Engineering

TeamDesk has definitely succeeded in a creating an efficient way to store and manipulate data.

Pros

Most of all, I like that the software possesses much more more functionality and options in terms of managing data than your average database manager. It's focused on ensuring efficiency and flexibility. I recommend it.

Cons

I'd recommend this software to people who are okay with paying the price to purchase it. This might not be an issue for others but for me it's a little inconvenient.

February 2016

Cooper from Waters Web Works

February 2016

Beyond Excellent

I have developed multiple data applications for my company and other companies. Our best example is a client working in the healthcare industry. They started many years ago with 3 people. Now they are over 25 full time employees. Most employees work remotely. We started with a single table that listed there clients. Teamdesk had developed into there entire operations system, it handles clients, tracking HR, travel time, patient charts, everything. Best of all the Teamdesk team is constantly adding and improving. Better yet they respond to requests! I will happily recommend them to anyone.

Response from ForeSoft

Replied February 2016

Thank you for the review and recommendations.

Sukant from ASG

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Support Team

Great

Pros

Great Support and help provided from the support team. It solved our long pending demand. We can manage the way we want. Very happy with team desk

Cons

Very User Friendly and customization is very good

Response from ForeSoft

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the great review, Sukant. TeamDesk support team is always happy to help you.

Scott from Cloud 9 Assist

Great product. Exceptional support

I have worked with TeamDesk for many years developing a range of applications for different business functions. During this period the product has continually evolved, with many of the improvements driven by customer feedback through an active and healthy forum. One element that has remained constant is the first class support, something that others could learn from. If TeamDesk has a downside it's probably that they don't market themselves enough although that is changing (hence this listing)! I would not hesitate in recommending TeamDesk, the product or the company.

Response from ForeSoft

Replied October 2015

Thank you very much.

Brett from basenine P/L

October 2015

Amazingly simple yet powerful software that scales rapidly with growth

I've used TeamDesk now for over 5 years and in that time have helped many other companies achieve substantial efficiencies in their workflow practice. The only thing I'd like improvement with is the GUI for the end user - a cleaner, less cluttered interface would bring it in line with current website appearance. The best part of TeamDesk is its people - they are so responsive with their suggestions and help. They offer the best service in the industry, without doubt!

Rick from eSolia

October 2015

The best, most flexible online database

We had some awful experiences with cloud databases prior to migrating a few years ago to Teamdesk. Foresoft has provided consistently stellar support and software engineering, while continuously improving the product. We think there is nothing better, from a cost-performance standpoint as well! We strongly recommend Teamdesk without reservation.

Response from ForeSoft

Replied October 2015

Thank you!