• Pros

• "The software is very easy to use. The support is great."

• "I like that it is easy to maneuver around the program and can understand the different options."

• "The software is user friendly. Uploading files and keeping track of all of the necessary information is quite simple. I can easily see which screens are down and the campaigns are easy to change."

• Cons

• "Some of the features can be a bit difficult to use at first. However, the customer support is incredible so they will get you through any issues you have."

• "It's not the most stable platform I've ever used. Certain displays seem to break randomly and inexplicably. But, it's easy to fix on my own!"

• "I really do not have anything that I do not like about the software. On occasion, I have a little trouble lining graphics up within the borders but it is a minor issue."

Browse CommandCenterHD Reviews

Kristi from Emens Auditorium, Ball State University

Great Customer Service

We are planning to add a social media wall to our digital signage and recently discovered that CommandCenterHD has an app called Social Buzz to seamlessly integrate this social media wall with our current promotional videos we are running. They have been great to work with and willing to get us the best options for our needs.

Pros

We are a small department at a larger university. The university as a whole uses CommandCenterHD across campus to control all digital signage. Our department (performing arts venue) uses it to control our promotional televisions in the lobby and box office. The software is simple to navigate with nearly instant playback after changes are made. We are very impressed with the ease of use and the customization it allows.

Cons

It is not mobile friendly when you are trying to update your digital signage on a mobile device or iPad. The dashboard is only 100% functional on a desktop computer.

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your feedback Kristi! Excited to see the amazing things Ball State does with Social Buzz!

Michael from Glens Falls Hospital

Great Customer Service

Pros

The software is very easy to use. The support is great.

Cons

I don't have any issues with this product.

Eric from Falcon Plastics

Industry: Plastics

CommandCenterHD with Embedded LG Players

CommandCenterHD is good. The platform is great, the content is great, using it is pretty easy for the users.

Pros

It has a lot of features for making content. Support does a good job helping end users with their content. Support is responsive.

Cons

The embedded LG Series E player has been super problematic. Our players go offline often. The fixes from support are often limited because they are waiting on fixes from LG. One fix seems to lead to another fix. Feels like we are often going in circles trying to get the embedded players in the TVs stable. Support does their best to help, but there are often not any quick answers and we have a lot of downtime. This link: https://www.industryweapon.com/digital-signage-solutions/why-industry-weapon#devices Markets the embedded players are easy to support and that has not been the case for us. Support 4 TVs with this players and trying to keep them online has cost us many hours of lost productivity internally.

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied February 2019

Eric, Appreciate your review and glad that you love the content and usability. That said, very sorry about the hardware issues you've experienced. We are working with the manufacturer to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Amanda from CNSI

Essential Tool for Internal Comms

I would just like to add that their customer service is the best. We recently had our graphic designer who managed our industry weapon leave CNSI. So, I have had to pick it up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been proactive, friendly, responsive, and helpful. From the technical side, we rarely have a display issue. When we do, it is resolved in <30 minutes. They really take care of their clients.

Pros

The ability to customize our displays by location and even down to the device. For example, we have six TVs in our main building. We can run campaigns only on certain floors. We do this when we have certain guests coming or team-specific events. The customization piece along with being able to pre-set the schedules for our campaigns are great features.

Cons

It took me a little while to figure out the difference between a device, channel, and campaign. But the customer service rep explained it really well: Device = TVs in different rooms of the house Channel = Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube Campaign = The Show that plays You get to choose all of the above--what your viewers watch, on which channel and which TV.

Reasons for Choosing CommandCenterHD

Cost, compatibility, functionality (i.e., different displays for different locations)

Chantal from Sensus, a Xylem brand

Industry: Utilities

These Folks Know Their Stuff

Pros

Command Center HD and the industry weapon team comprise the best solution that's out there for digital signs and visual communications delivery. I looked at other vendors, both at my current company and at a previous company. The software is terrific but the star of this solution is the support. The IW team has been there for me over and over. If I can't figure out exactly how something works, they are here for me. If I have trouble with how to upgrade the OS, they are here for me. I rely on this team to enable me to deliver a stable solution and they deliver.

Cons

I can't think of anything I like least. I sometimes have challenges just based on the fact that I don't use the software every single day, but again -- the support team is always there to answer my questions.

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the kind words Chantal! We love working with you and the Sensus team as well!

Jeffrey from San Jose State University

CommandCenterHD

We were able to implement our digital signs project in a timely manner. Troubleshooting has been a breeze with an easy to use GUI. We have also set up emergency notifications through out the enterprise that is tied into the emergency broadcast system of the Police Department. Experiences with sales and tech support personnel have been pleasant, prompt and productive. I would buy this product again.

Pros

1. Integration with RAVE (emergency alert system). 2. Amazing tech and sales support. Our sales/account rep bends over backwards to provide quick and comprehensive services. I requested a media box to test and we had it in less than a week. 3. The company is willing to work with me in implementing our procedures. I get email notifications before each upgrade and another email when the upgrade is done.

Cons

Under the 'Manage Devices' section - the Filter defaults to 'My Devices' rather than defaulting to 'All' .

Sarah from Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences

Great platform for campus digital signage

We installed Industry Weapon software across our new college campus, and it's been great. The ability to easily customize content across campus without having to physically go to each display and reprogram it is such a time-saver. The built-in features are great, and the support can't be beat!

Pros

I love how customizable it is - we have yet to come up with a scenario Industry Weapon can't pull off!

Cons

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied December 2018

Hi Sarah, Thanks for the review! If you're having an issue, we want to know so that our team can look into what is causing your problem. Your account manager will be reaching out to get more details and help figure out your problem.

Jennifer from ConocoPhillip

Industry: Oil & Energy

Lead Fitness Wellness Services

I was downloading content and the videos would not load properly. I did not reach out to the customer help desk, they emailed me stating they noticed that 3 videos did not load, the rep then loaded the videos and let me know this in the email. I called to ask a few questions and to speak to the rep and we were cut off while working on a question I had, and he returned my call.

Pros

Easy to understand. East tutorials on line, great customer services when needed

Cons

nothing comes to mind that I do not like about the software

not my decision

Stephen from Lehrman Community Day School

Great Value

Very good. Responsive support. Frequent​ updates.

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to schedule numerous campaigns with different launch dates and times.

Cons

Very little, if any. Nothing that would interfere with my needs.

Rodger Zodas from CNSI

Easy to Use Communication Automation Tool

Our company has utilized CommandCenterHD for years and continues to implement it in our offices as our company expands.

Pros

The span of features and simple application makes this a scalable tool for any size communications plan.

Cons

I wish it was easier to see the full schedule of ads playing all at once.

Bryan from Health, Wellness & Fitness

Command Center HD Review

We used Industry Weapon to replace our existing Cisco DMM and it's light years ahead of what we had. I think that their customer service is one of the things I really appreciate. Service after the sale is always a plus. In their case no matter what my question is related to they've never let me down.

Pros

I like the product and its ease of use. The cloud service helps me manage my players multiple locations if needed. I also cannot say enough about their customer support. They've always been available to help with any issue I might have.

Cons

Sometimes if I have not used certain features or I'm looking for something new it can be difficult to locate. Once I learn the product it's intuitive but trying from scratch it can be intimidating.

Internal Communications: Benefits and Set backs

Benefits overall out way the bad. I would love to see new videos of how to do certain things, more technical things, than are currently displayed. A walk through video would also be nice instead of the shortened videos that are currently shown.

Pros

I love the ease in which slides can be added/deleted from rotation. The ease of adding new users and templates to the main hub is amazing. The image quality and resolution is also amazing when viewing on tv and the quality does not distort.

Cons

How hard template manger is to create. It is challenging to have the whole team set a digital template when reviewing items. It is also hard to create functional ideas without having exact specifications. Another set back is how difficult it is to manage the sizing of media inside of Command Center.

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied November 2018

Hi there, it sounds like we need to get you better access to training materials! https://training.industryweapon.com/ is a great place to start. We have more in-depth training materials within the "I'm New to CommandCenterHD" section. In particular outlining your options to re-size media like you would in a WSYWIG editor such as Powerpoint. Bottom line, we want to make sure you get access to the training you need. Our email address is included in this response, please let us know availability for a call to review further. Thanks!

Wonderful Product with Amazing Support

Using IW we have been able to share our progress against goals with Management and our team as well as keep people up to date on potential issues. It has been a wonderful way to keep everyone on the same page.

Pros

The overall simplicity of the software has made it something that we not only use for our department, but have become proponents of to others throughout our company. Having a simple web interface to upload content to every TV on site, as well as the ability to tailor content to each audience is stellar. Additionally, any issues we have had were handled quickly and in a timely manner by the IW technical team.

Cons

Haven't really run into any major cons. The inability to run multiple RSS feeds has come up once or twice, but wasn't a major impact. We had a problem with a player updating causing one of our displays to be down for several days, but the technical team worked on it and sent out a drive with the updated software which fixed the problem.

Terry from CSA Group

Industry: Security and Investigations

Very reliable and effective

CommandCenter was a great solution for controlling a massive amount of content and notifications that we wanted out staff and clients to see.

Pros

I like that is web based and that I can access it anywhere without having to worry about installing software. The free red core content with joke of the day, fun facts, etc is a great way to add fun content to your slides, and since they are updated daily by Industry Weapon it takes the burden off you from having to constantly maintain the content. I like the massive amount of features and customization that built into CommandCenter. One of the best things is being able to schedule and control content for the future so that I do not need to maintain the content that is being displayed each morning.

Cons

It took a while to learn how everything worked and fit together because there is so many options and controls, but this is what also makes it a very powerful tool.

Kaitlin from U.S. Electrical Services Inc.

User Friendly

Overall, I think it's a great tool. It's very useful and easy to use. I can update content within minutes.

Pros

It's very easy to use. The content that I put on the screens comes across clearly. Option for RedCore is awesome. My coworkers all give good reviews. I like the option to put multiple campaigns on one channel. It makes it easy to regionalize the screens while still giving them shared content.

Cons

Issues with the TVs, we have multiple that go down at once and issues with getting them back up. I can't get any of the gifs that I make to move on the screens.

CommandCenterHD review

The customer service is excellent! I do have problems with the software but I don't mind talking it though with our customer rep. or the help line.

Pros

The customer service is excellent. Anytime I have a question or need help, customer rep. is quick to respond. He is extremely helpful and informative. Always a pleasure to work with.

Cons

I sometimes find that my screens don't connect to the website. I find this frustrating. We have two screens that are set up on a different website than our other ones which can be annoying.

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied December 2018

Hi there, would you be free for a call with our customer service team this week? Your company name was hidden and we'd like to look into your comment regarding your screen set up. You can respond to this message or email accounteam@industryweapon.com to schedule.

Lindsay from HMH

Industry: Publishing

Excellent Digital Signage Product

It was been wonderful so far. Great support. Anytime we have technical problems, the support team is quick to help.

Pros

I love the ease of updating content and screens! With our old program, updated the screens in our offices would take hours to do. Now I can easily make a switch in seconds! It really saves me time and makes my job so much easier. Plus, our TV content is incredible and employees and visitors are always commenting on how great it looks.

Cons

I wish the social media apps were a bit more interactive and aesthetically different.

Amazing Application

I very much like having one place to keep all of our employees up to date with the on goings of our company. It's nice to have somewhere they can go to get information without having to log in to a computer. Some of the features are a bit "clunky" and somewhat difficult to get used to but the customer support is far above and beyond any other that I have dealt with. They make sure you get what you need out of the application in a VERY timely matter and that you fully understand how to use the system.

Pros

The amount of information content I am able to display for the staff that does not have regular access to a computer. Very easy to manipulate each template, campaign, and channel to be something that people will want to look at.

Perfect Enterprise Solultion!

CCHD allows us to address our digital marketing needs from the simplest of internal messaging, to the most creative of client facing content in a single platform. From a single screen in a hallway to some of our multiscreen video walls, we can use the same solution and control it centrally.

Pros

The structure and work flow of the software makes it very easy for our graphic designers and admins alike, to use this in a day to fashion that suits their specific needs. The learning curve is small and with the ongoing free training, it allows our users to get comfortable with the software and its features, as they need them.

Cons

This is not really so much a negative, as just a reality with a software tool that is expansive, as CCHD is. For some users, they get initially overwhelmed at the capability and can get scared to dive in. This is where we point to the training to help get them over their fears.

Kaitlin from U.S. Electrical Services Inc.

User Friendly

From a marketing front, the digital signage has improved our advertising ability substantially. We are now able to get our marketing material displayed in the branches almost instantly. We have had troubles with the TVs themselves, but most of the issues have been corrected in a reasonable time.

Pros

Cons

We've had some trouble with getting some of our TVs up and running. The customer service team is usually able to help but when one TV goes down it takes at least five others with it.

Best software on the market!

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to navigate the menus. The dashboard is vivid in color with nice bold size fonts to help understand each function. The message feature helps when you want a quick response for problem solving.

Cons

I was put in charge of the digital signage boards several months ago, and I'm still learning the software. I haven't come across any issues worth changing at this point in time.

Jennifer from Land O'Lakes Purina

Industry: Dairy

CommandCenterHD useful program

We use this program to inform the employees of important dates and topics that concern them.

Pros

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like, it is a very useful program for posting important info for our employees.

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied January 2019

Jennifer, thank you so much for your review! We love working with you and the rest of the Land O' Lakes team!

Enhancing the Brand with Digital Signage

CommandCenterHD is a portal that allows me to quickly upload images and place them in a campaign. The options to schedule the start and end time of a slide is convenient.

Pros

The ability to update our digital signage, located in multiple buildings, from my connected computer or laptop at work or remotely.

Cons

The management of the media files is a bit clunky, but not too bad.

Lawrence from Auburn Police

Industry: Public Safety

Our review

It's a great tool, and can be a learn as you go program, but I think more training/ webinars should be provided detailing how to make the appearance of slides look more professional and attractive.

Pros

Ease of use, very helpful customer support

Cons

Glitches, such as when cropping an image, then the image further crops on its own or goes back to the original view (while working on another picture on the same screen).

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your review! Regarding your note about slide appearance, I see that you recently engaged with our content strategists and implemented our Employee Retention Program. Excited to hear your feedback on how this has helped improve the appearance of your digital signage deployment.

Kelly from Consumer Services

Best Customer Service in the Game

I'm not tech-savvy by any stretch of the imagination, but I was able to learn the software with very little effort. The people of Industry Weapon are the sweetest, most patient vendors around. I never feel awkward reaching out to them with any question or concertn. They also never charge for training or support, which rocks!

Pros

CommandCenterHD is a simplified platform with endless possibilities. Once you understand where to go within the software, you can do whatever you want. Unlimited users with admin level abilities is another fantastic feature.

Cons

I wish it could autocorrect my terrible design skills, because I'm no designer.

Gracie from Hilton Greenville

Excellent Company

CommandCenterHD has amazing customer service and gives me a more creative way to display the groups in house each day.

Pros

The ease of use. The ability to download any photos our groups may like to display while in house.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software.

Laura from Synchrony Financial

CommandCenterHD Feedback

I am satisfied with the application but I thing needs improvement in regard the ability to display the slideshow in real time in order to check if everything is running OK.

Pros

The ability to manage the visuals in my company in a condensed and easy way The flexibility to easily upload the slides

Cons

The impossibility to see my slideshow in real time, I have to wait in front of the monitor to see if everything is OK. I will appreciate a little more support inside the application in order to know the functions better.

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied November 2018

Thank you for the feedback! We actually do have a few options for you to view what you have scheduled to a slide. This includes the ability to view a screenshot of what is playing on any device, campaign preview options or even a soft player for your actual device. We'll send this feedback to our customer success team to get you more details.

Command Center HD is a good idea with poor execution

We needed digital signage for our campuses. It worked out alright.

Pros

The wide range of features and the stellar customer support. You can do a lot with CCHD if you put in the hours to learn it.

Cons

The learning curve is appalling. Trying to teach employees how to use it is practically impossible. Instead, you have to throw them in and see if they'll drown or swim. Also, someone at Industry Weapon has a very strange taste in naming things.

So Painfully Annoying

Pros

The only pro is that the customer support is actually good. They solve most of the problems that arise. And trust me they will arise.

Cons

There's too many specific reasons why this is a horrible software, but I'll try to keep it more generalized. Essentially this software was not designed for the user. It was designed by tech guys who understand it because they're tech guys. When real-world applications are needed, the support team agrees that certain features should be included but do nothing about it. I only use this because the company I work for has a contract with Industry Weapon. If I had the choice, I was chuck this software into a 1990's website. (Because it's so behind the times. Get it?)

Sean from Town of Norwood

Town Hall Directory.

The town was looking to modernize our town hall directory and this fit the bill. We are able to display weather, a news ticker, the directory and have multiple slides for upcoming events within town.

Pros

This is exactly what we were looking for to display upcoming events.

Cons

It is a little bit difficult to understand at first but support was very helpful and answered any questions I had.

Awesome service!

Very easy to use and setup different devices across the country.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and to troubleshoot with.

Cons

When google maps when down it went down in the service.

Industry Weapon for Education

Industry Weapon has provided beautiful digital signage across our school campus. The displays keep our students/faculty engaged with fun and informative content. The customer service and account management teams are top notch and super responsive.

Pros

Ease of use, great custom templates and integration with other platforms.

Cons

I wish I had more time to create and try all the features!

David from Tarleton State University

Customer Service Appreciated

Pros

As a tech support guy, I appreciate that my colleagues using CommandCenterHD rarely require extra help from me. The training materials are there to answer questions. And the CommandCenterHD support folks can fill in any extra blanks for us.

Cons

There is a fair amount of new jargon to learn.

Robert from Naperville School District 203

IW Command Center HD

We have over 160 devices spread across a large campus. CommandCenter allows for remote central management of these devices.

Pros

Ease of setup, configuration and adding devices.

Cons

Haven't really found one any cons at this time.

Industry Weapons comparability.

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review! We love working with the you and the Naperville team!

Iris from Beebe Elementary School

Media - Channels HD

At first I had a hard time understanding it but then getting support was easy and very detailed.

Pros

Easy to use and great support. When they help they do it promptly and all always follow up.

Cons

When I first logged on it was hard to navigate without customer support. After that with help it was easy.

Annette from Meridia Community FCU

Much easier than other systems

love it and use it to operate all signage at all locations

Pros

Ease of use and work flow make it very simple to update slides

Cons

It's easier to create content and upload as media versus designing on the site

Mandi from Hilton

Pros

The customer service is fabulous. It can be difficult to always update.

Cons

Doesn't always work. Has a lot of uploading and deleting just for a small change.

Laurie from BlueCross BlueShield

Monitor slides

We are not solving business problems, we use it as a means to inform employees and visitors.

Pros

I can log on anywhere and upload new monitors slides. I can see the slide and review it before I make it active.

Cons

I have to type in the dimensions for each slide to fit the monitor screen. Maybe there should be an automatic save. (might already be one I just don't know about)

Marc from John Carroll University

CommandCenter HD in Higher Ed

We have a number of departments that was to provide signage to our student body and staff. Some are very selective about content. They are able to customize their templates and provide the experience they needed. Even to get assistance from IW to assist in getting a live feed to appear in part of the display

Pros

The software once familiar with it, is intuitive, delivers as expected and the support is excellent.

Cons

We had a bit of an issue with multiple users using the same account, and deleting parts of a template. Having an archive that was easily accessible would have saved some time restoring.

Glorified powerpoint

Customer service was helpful but the software just didnt meet our needs

Pros

The software was easy to set up on multiple displays with different channels to ensure specific content was shared with the correct displays

Cons

This software did not provide a graphically pleasing experience as it basically looked like a glorified PowerPoint presentation. There are other options out there that can do it better.

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied September 2019

Hi There! Thank you so much for providing us with such candid feedback. From the notes you provided, it sounds like you haven't connected with your account manager regarding our free content programs. All of programs follow our Audience Engagement Framework which was specifically designed to help customers' content not look like a glorified Powerpoint. Please email me and I can give you a full overview.

Charles from Mylan

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great product

Been using the software since 2013 and with each update it gets better

Pros

The ease of use is the best attributes!!

Cons

At this time i don't have one, the product is solid

Megan from TechnipFMC

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great job!

It has been wonderful so far!

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and is a simple solution for our needs.

Cons

I haven't run into anything that I would say it unfavorable.

Sharon from DFW Video

Industry: Government Relations

Easy to Use

Easy to use. Great support.

Pros

This software was very easy to use. It was definitely a quick learn.

Cons

Working directly in the software has its creative limits. But the ability to upload completed graphics from other programs is super easy and handles the issue quite well

Catherine from SDGE

DigiBoards

It's great every time. I really appreciate the customer support.

Pros

Once you get the process down, it's super easy to use. I didn't have any training from the person before me so I have called the helpdesk a number of times and they have assisted me until completion every time and always have a follow up to ensure everything is running smooth.

Cons

I recently had a PPT uploaded 2x by accident and couldn't figure out what was going wrong. Maybe if there is a flag for dupes? Or when a job is incomplete it can nudge you.

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! Our training is always free and unlimited! So please take advantage!

Ryann from Labconco Corporation

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Industry Weapon Rocks

We've boosted morale internally and our presence externally for those who visit

Pros

The ease of customer service and support

Cons

Setting up campaigns can be cumbersome but it gets easier and they're always looking for more methods of improvement

David from Sierra Canyon

These guys are legit

Amazing!

Pros

Easy to understand and manipulate. Great functionality. Amazing customer service.

Cons

There are no issues with this software. its incredible.

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied March 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! Glad you love working in the platform!

Richard from BCBSNM

Easy to Use Software

Pros

I has a little bit of a learning curve, but once you figure it out is it easy to use.

Cons

The delay once you change out slides. I can take almost 30 minutes.

Angela from Cleaver

Industry: Utilities

Cumbersome, slow response customer support time

We wanted to be able to show different content to different office locations across the country. While this does work for that purpose, it's been difficult to get it to that point. Our contractor working with Command Center/Industry Weapon, Sharp, has been painful to liaise with and if you can avoid working with them, I would.

Pros

The ability to create slides within the interface.

Cons

The clunkyness of the interface and tediousness of things constantly breaking.

Ryan from Virginia Transportation

IW - Review

At this time our devices are functioning as they should and the addition of more RedCore and curated adds more flavor to our content and helps keep the viewers attention. I feel increasing support to assist end users creating engaging and appealing content would go a long way. Perhaps put out some tutorials on how to create similar campaigns as the curated content.

Pros

The recent push for curated content, remote viewing capabilities to check on offsite devices, health check on all devices.

Cons

In our first few months with IW we had hardware and software problems related to "out of date devices". Product sales and support were a bit misleading.

Mauricio from College of the Canyons

development is needed.

Lots to enjoy , but hopefully more progress in the future.

Pros

The Ui is easy enough for the non technical members of staff to use.

Cons

Lack of development on the webpage support module.

Response from Industry Weapon

Replied December 2018

Hi Mauricio, Sorry to hear that you have experienced challenges with the webpage support module. Your account manager will be reaching out to work through your issues and set a plan to resolve.