Browse Spectrio Reviews

Christa from Calively Creative

A digital, interactive social experience

More social interactive, a great platform to showcase promotions, customers enjoy the changing content such as news, weather, maps, etc.

Pros

It creates a social platform for our customers to view promotions, menus, media posts, news, weather, traffic, sports and other fun apps. The digital ease of it allows me to keep it updated with fresh content that can keep viewers engaged. I enjoy being able to manage it from any computer and the changes take effect instantly. Our customers love seeing their photos/videos displayed on screen and getting to see other people's experiences be showcased. It's a great product, quick customer service, and having this as a feature in our center really adds to the overall social customer experience.

Cons

There will be times when the apps have issues which makes our display have a big "error" screen appear - this is obviously very unsightly, but normally after contacting their support team they get the issue resolved quickly and easily. If not, a quick system reset typically solves most problems. The available app selection has been increasing over the months, which I love, so I would like to continue to see a wider selection of apps to display. This service is not cheap, but if you want to add a social and digital experience to your business then it's a great feature to invest in.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2017

We appreciate the in-depth review. It's great to hear that you've found Enplug to be easy to use and engaging for your customers! We apologize for the "error" screens you've seen, and we're hard at work on eliminating those errors! We're also working on a redesigned social media design that will be even more modern and interactive - so stay tuned! Lots more updates coming soon.

Jesse from Thermo Fisher Scientific

Best user-friendly solution out there

Of all of the different CMS solutions out there for digital signage, Enplug gives you one of the most engaging experiences possible. Our employees enjoy this new solution and I've heard nothing but good feedback.

Pros

Enplug is extremely intuitive and user friendly. There is also a plethora of applications and features available to content creators. Enplug also updates screens in real time, meaning that you do not have to wait to see your changes. The app-based content is engaging and helps keep employees informed.

Cons

There are no stand out negatives about Enplug. We have been extremely satisfied with this solution so far. If I had to pick one thing that could be improved, I would say that it would be great to get some additional enterprise applications, such as a Yammer app and other Microsoft Apps like Microsoft Stream.

Reasons for Choosing Spectrio

Many other solutions struggle to stay relevant and require heavy IT support. We chose Enplug for its ease of use and robust features. We are confident that as our company continues to grow and evolve in this digital age, that Enplug's technology will grow with it.

Reasons for Switching to Spectrio

Marlin was a terrible provider and we had nothing but problems with them. Not only was there multiple times a month where their servers would go offline, but even when their servers were up, it would take approximately 15+ minutes to update the signs. Separately, their content was not engaging, they did not have applications and this solution was pretty much just like putting powerpoint slides up on screens.

Response from Enplug

Replied June 2020

Jesse, thank you for taking the time to share your Enplug experience. We are happy to read that you see our software powerful and easy to use. Good news! Microsoft Teams is on our feature roadmap and we'll be sure to keep you updated.

Jorge from Mamba Sports Academy

Potential of Being a Great Product

We use Enplug for the tv's in our facility to promote upcoming events, etc.. We will be testing it for our menu display at our coffee bar. It works with occasional reboots but overall pretty good. Again, expensive when you start deploying many of them.

Pros

Ease of use. Small units. web based access to settings.

Cons

the price of the unit along with the monthly fee is too much when you start having 10 of them in your facility. At that point, you start hoping for additional features to validate the costs.

Mark from WESHOOT

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great product, easy and fast to use, very intuitive

We had very few incidents or problems, all of them were quickly solved. We use it to display our training schedules, promos, videos, and happy birthday messages. The setup of layouts its super easy, and publishing new content is super fast.

Pros

Very easy to set up, the tech support is extremely effective and friendly. The learning curve is very short and once set up, it super easy to use. Highly recommended

Cons

I would like more templates since it saves us time

Reasons for Switching to Spectrio

It was extremely hard to configure, make changes, set up layouts, and post new content

Response from Enplug

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the great feedback, Mark! I'm happy to hear Enplug has streamlined your communications and has been easy to use. We're working hard to create even more templates so stay tuned! We appreciate your review!

Lucas from Barnhardt Manufacturing Company

Industry: Textiles

Enplug Free Trial with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

My overall experience with Enplug is a 10/10. Client Partner, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was able to help me every step of the way. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] accommodated delays and roadblocks we had in our project to allow us to fully explore the Enplug device and software. He was very professional and respectful and never tried to force his sales pitch - instead he used data and performance to prove his sales pitch as fact.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is the variety of capabilities that it has. In addition to that, the creative flexibility is much greater than that of our previous provider. With around 40 different applications, I am excited to see the full potential of this software.

Cons

Every time I thought there was a capability that Enplug was missing, I was reassured that Enplug had this capability and was shown how to get that result. Really tough to nail down a specific con with this software. The ease of use is remarkable for someone like me with very little background in digital media/marketing.

Reasons for Choosing Spectrio

Definitely the combination of value, customer service, and software capability. The cost was a little bit more than our previous provider but for the upgrade that we are making, it was more than worth it for us. Customer Service was great even in the free trial and they did everything to help make sure our questions were answered and our concerns were settled. Software Capability is last but definitely not least and let me tell you, this software can do just about ANYTHING!

Reasons for Switching to Spectrio

We were with a different provider that we had purchased devices from and had access to their software for free. Well, you get what you pay for. We really wanted to ramp up our Digital Signage project and the old provider just was not cutting it anymore. Along with an inefficient interface and less capability, our previous provider did not have the Customer Support that I can already tell Enplug has.

Response from Enplug

Replied November 2020

Thank you for the great review, Lucas! We love hearing that Enplug has been able to provide you with the value, capabilities, and flexibility that your company needs. We also pride ourselves on our customer service, so I'm happy to hear that your Client Partner has provided you with such great support. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything. We appreciate your time and feedback!

Carl from Exploria Resorts

The Delights of Enplug

Wonderful. I have not looked at another service to provide what Enplug has mastered.

Pros

The product has vastly improved in the past few years. It is clear this company cares about its image and their customers. For example, I have been an administrator for about 4 years now. In the beginning there were some hardware issues with the players Enplug provided. They quickly swapped those players with zero hassle. They have since evolved to a more robust player that never gives me any issues. As a matter of fact I have 6 players that are deployed 800 miles from my office that just work, all the time!

Cons

I do not so much have a con, it's more so a feature request that I found myself needing that I never requested. At one point, I needed to play two different video files back to back with a total run time of 13 minutes, but had to start every quarter hour. I managed to accomplish the task by fiddling around with the schedule until I got it right. I realize I was using the player outside of its intended scope, also this was a few years back so perhaps Enplug has already improved the scheduling feature.

Reasons for Switching to Spectrio

It makes to provide our creative content expert the ability to import material to Enplug's cloud interface, then distribute to the correct group of players. I work for a multi-site company, without Enplug we would be forced to create static media, then snail mail, to request a stranger to swap the media. That would employ many hands, with Enplug, aside from myself occasionally checking in, we need just one person to distribute the content.

Response from Enplug

Replied December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your Enplug experience, Carl. We are happy to read that you see our software powerful and easy to use at your multi-site company. Stay tuned for new product feature releases!

Nick from Southwire Company, LLC.

Incredible Digital Signage Solution

We are using Enplug as our employee communication solution to reach over 7,000 employees at their facilities for the latest in company and site-specific communication. We publish slides, integrate social media and share regular video update messages from our CEO across 150+ endpoints. We have HR team members and admins at each facility who post site-specific comms and employee recognition content, and the app-based cloud solution has been incredibly easy for them to learn.

Pros

Affordable Ease-of-use Zoning app makes layouts a breeze App-based Cloud-based Lightning fast support SSO login

Cons

N/A, even if there are small quirks, one email to the support team gets any issue resolved in an instant!

Response from Enplug

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your review, Nick! It's great to hear that our product is working for you seamlessly across multiple locations. We value your feedback and will share your praise with our support team. Thanks again for your time!

Alex from The Warehouse Athletic Facility

Simple, user friendly, and helpful

only took me a few minutes to learn and the options are endless. I would highly recommend this to business looking to market upcoming programs or relay information to their customers.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use and fully customizable to meet our companys needs. it provides a "wow factor" when customers come through the door and are able to see our company content". What I like most about enplug is how easy it makes relaying promotions or information to our customers in real time!

Cons

when I program something to display, it only gives me the option to set as priority play or to set between every 2 other graphics but I cannot set it display between every other graphic.

Response from Enplug

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the great review, Alex! I'm happy to hear that you find Enplug so easy to use. We appreciate the great feedback and recommendation.

Bob from Carlex Glass America, LLC

Great Tool for HR's Communication Toolbox

Nothing but positive. Now I can review/approve slides, graphics, and videos for both plant or companywide distribution. It saves a lot of time. This is one tool in the HR Communication Toolbox that requires little effort and allows you to focus your energies on other communication tools such as emails, postcards, postings, voicemail blasts, and text messages.

Pros

Very easy to plug and play new and revised slides, graphics, or video. The ability to integrate and manage slides, graphics, and videos with multiple display units at separate locations streamlines the entire process from a Corporate HR perspective.

Cons

To ensure properly display of content and graphics from PowerPoint presentation slides, they generally have to be converted to jpeg files.

Response from Enplug

Replied April 2021

We appreciate the great feedback, Bob! I'm happy to hear that Enplug is helping you streamline your communications and that you find it so easy to use. I will share your feedback with our team. And be sure to be on the lookout for new updates. Thanks again for your review!

Eric from Pro Fit Kitchin

Menu solution software

Fantastic. It has been great and I have been in the F&B business for 30 years and wish we had this platform back in the day. Especially for the competitive pricing.

Pros

The ease of setup and the ability to make real time changes.

Cons

Everyone is so used to word style software or excel. It would be great if the menu revisions where more word or excel based. Meaning more ease to copy, change , move etc.

Reasons for Choosing Spectrio

Functionality, pricing and the other apps they provided. They had more to offer.

Functionality and pricing.

Response from Enplug

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the great review, Eric! We love to hear how our users are utilizing Enplug. And we appreciate the feedback - we're constantly making improvements so be on the lookout for new updates!

January 2016

Scott from Alaskan Brewing Co.

January 2016

Signage has never been more easy to manage or engaging than this

I was researching digital signage options to implement for our Craft Brewery for over a year. What I found with the existing market were very time consuming, hard to manage software, and complicated setups even from all the big players in the market. I ran across Enplug during my search when they had just launched in 2014 focused exclusively on Social Media as their selling point, something not even on the radar in the digital signage market. As a Craft Brewery located in remote Juneau, Alaska. Enplug's easy cloud management, simple plug 'n play device, and social media focused display fit perfectly with both our IT and Marketing strategies. As a more of a on the ground grass roots and customer driven business it made sense to leverage our social media in this way and we gained tremendous value from it. As an IT Manager I'd have to say you know you've got a winner when you've got your Dept., Marketing, and Retail all in love with a product like this and no fight over trying to get user adoption in the organization. Our Brewery Gift shop is packed during the summer months with tourists and the Enplug displays actually hold customers attention as they watch or interact with posts or tweets to see it in person. The social media engagement with local visitors drove our numbers up double digits in our primary social media channels during the tourist season. It also added that live and dynamic experience that couldn't be replicated any other way, especially compared to the industry standard displays. You also end up with a positive feedback loop of engagement by your brick and mortar customers and your online customer base. Enplug has pivoted their business model a few times and its gotten better each time as they improved their features, pricing, and offerings. Their service now offers complete packages of devices plus apps covering every business need including Menu's (something we've been looking to implement for some time in our Bar). The only cons we had were with the original Enplug hardware which did have a problem with locking up. Enplug was great about replacing those no questions asked with the newer units that operate much better. All in all, great company, and great service that we've been very happy with for about 2 years going. We've also seen more displays adopted in our area after the local Chamber of Commerce saw ours in operation and picked one up for their reception area, along with a few other establishments.

Response from Enplug

Replied January 2016

Hi Scott, Thank you for the thoughtful and detailed review! It's been a pleasure working with you and Alaskan Brewing. We're making some big moves this year and we're glad to have you along for the ride.

Marisa from Coldwell Banker Caine

Looks slick, easy to set up and manage!

Pros

Our agents and staff love to get involved with the social feed by using our hashtags, and they love the weather app as well. We love being able to schedule our content in advance with graphics/videos and have the control to customize each display group to fit that location.

Cons

We have had a few faulty boxes that have had to get replaced. Wish it was easier to switch displays between groups without having to reset the box and be at the location in person...just have to do a lot of thinking/planning/adjusting on how to organize the groups to make it easiest to manage. Would be great to have stats that show which pieces of content are getting shown the most and be able to see live in the dashboard what's displaying on each screen at that moment. Would love to approve/deny/favorite social posts individually on each display group instead of the apply all method.

Response from Enplug

Replied January 2018

Hi Marisa, Thank you for the review and for being a great customer. Great to hear the social feeds have been engaging! To address your notes: 1. We're always testing new media player devices to find the most affordable yet reliable option. 2. We're adding the ability to switch devices between display groups this month! 3. We're adding the ability to get content play stats this month! 4. We're adding live display previews in early Q2. 5. We're launching a new and very much improved social wall experience in February. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

William from L3Harris Randtron Antenna Systems

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Employee Information Digital Displays

Enplug overall experience has been excellent. Easy to obtain quotes with volume discounts. Technical support worked to resolve any issues we had and followed up on all requests. Initial hardware was spotty connecting, but new hardware has resolved all issues and connectivity has been excellent. Both tech support and Business Development helped resolve our issues. We are very happy with the product.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use. The different apps allow you to customize your content and target your audience. Employees view these displays in break areas, and production floors.

Cons

Software is easy to use, setup was a breeze. We can control content easily, schedule messages for time of day, and can easily be updated from anywhere. Only drawback was the stock ticker app, which was not accurate all the time. This is a third party app so that was taken into consideration.

Reasons for Choosing Spectrio

This product was already in use at another division and we received recommendations on its use. Once we implemented the software and proved to Senior Management its stability and effectiveness we were authorized to expand the initial deployment. The new Nvidia hardware has improved the connectivity with no down time for all of our displays, well worth the upgrade.

Response from Enplug

Replied May 2020

William, thank you for your review. We love hearing that you find our software intuitive. We build all our products with that in mind. We are happy to hear that your experience with Enplug has been excellent. We will continue to provide this experience!

Vahagn from SeenLabs

#1 Digital Signage Solution

We consider more than hundreds of screens across the country. Moreover, we are monitoring each of them online and may take screenshots to figure out what is displaying at ​each screen.

Pros

It is the best solution to create designed, beautiful digital signage with autogenerated content and easy to deploy platform. In fact, Enplug helps to create your own branded television broadcast​. Sounds unbelievable​, but true. Moreover, you don't need to have a team to maintain it. The person with minimal computer skill may manage the system. It is really easy, but truly​ powerful​. As for me, after Enplug I don't opt, because I definitely​ know, what is the best.

Cons

An Instagram app periodically ask for reauthorization. It annoying, but the responsibility for it is on the Facebook side​. They are changing APIs from time to time, so as a ​user I have to follow​ ​ their rules.

Response from Enplug

Replied September 2019

Vahagn, we appreciate you taking the time to share your Enplug experience. It's great to read how you find our software user-friendly and powerful. We do our best to help customers have a smooth transition when updates are made due to API changes from apps. We will be launching new apps, more details coming soon!

Bill from Unitus Community Credit Union

Enplug is the Apple equivalent. Just like your sales guy said.

We use it very simply to broadcast our favorite social media posts, information about financial education seminar schedules, sales and membership campaigns, celebrations and community involvement — plus a touch of local flavor from your news feeds.

Pros

It's graphically designed and engineered to be simple and intuitive.

Cons

My experience has been all good. Someone from my marketing team (Marissa Frost) who is in charge of our social media marketing may have some negative experience feedback.

Reasons for Choosing Spectrio

More fun to use and to look at, plus it has a lot of great features like the dynamic slider thing and being able to assign images to all, or to multiple channels at once. It was easy to expand and apply to new branches. We really enjoy it and the amount of money we're saving compared to the Envision product means the switch will pay for the cost of Enplug within the first year.

Reasons for Switching to Spectrio

I've blocked it out of my memory. That's why I can't remember the name . . . oh no, stop . . . the PTSD is returning . . . Envision . . . ugh, such a bad experience . . . like being cast into a world where Microsoft merged with the Klingons. Ugly, unhygenic, difficult to understand.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Bill, we appreciate you taking the time to review Enplug. We like hearing that our software is simple and intuitive. It's great to hear you're keeping your customers engaged by displaying membership campaigns, social media posts and more. We just released our new Holidays and Countdown apps! You'll find it easy to share by choosing any of our stunning templates.

Renee from Event Network

Best Digital Signage Software!

ENPlug is the best technology I've used. It is very, very easy to use which I can't say about other softwares.

Pros

very easy to use variety of templates instantly refreshed changed accurate news and weather information easy to upload content

Cons

When we first started using this product, we had some issues with pictures being uploaded upside down or sideways. I was very pleased that once we contacted ENplug with our issues, it was quickly fixed!

Reasons for Choosing Spectrio

ease of use content/ templates available

Reasons for Switching to Spectrio

The other was difficult to use and we had little help and support.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Renee, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our customer support team. We strive to provide quick and efficient help to our customers. We love hearing that you use our different templates and find it very easy to use our software. We truly appreciate the comment that our software is the best technology, you've used. We just announced our new Holidays and Countdown apps! In these apps, you'll find even more beautiful templates to display in your office. We want to help you countdown and grow excitement for these holidays and your special events!

Peter from Pacific Grove Chamber of Commerce and Tourist Centers

Enplug Signage Software a Good Investment

Pros

Enplug seamlessly consolidates our social media traffic into a visitor friendly feed that encourages them to post about our destination, increasing the overall level of online exposure our destination receives.

Cons

Recent updates to the back end made approvals slightly more cumbersome as we have our signage software set to display only approved traffic that we moderate post by post.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Peter, thank you for your feedback. Have you tried our pre-approve feature for your connected accounts? This means any of your connected accounts will automatically publish the posts to your displays. We are happy to hear you find our software a good investment for your company. Showcasing your social media posts on your screens will encourage your visitors to follow and post on social media. Happy displaying!

Rapeepun from Cal State, Los Angeles

Easy to setup, manage and monitor--all from one dashboard!

We use Enplug to manage content displayed on digital displays located around the university. As an IT department, we also assist other departments in setting up their devices and content. Once we've trained them how to us Enplug, they're good to go on their own.

Pros

Enplug web dashboard allows me to easily replace, add content, manage display groups and displays, and remotely refresh or monitor what's being displayed at each location from one same page. Managing users are also a breeze. There's no need to read the 'how-to' page as everything is self-explanatory. The best part is in displaying content on new devices. You can copy the content you already have onto the new one being setup. Just a few clicks and the new display is ready to go!

Cons

At times, we had to try a few times during the first setup. Mostly it's related to the connection (which could be user's issue). But once it's done, it works like a charm.

robust social media features

Response from Enplug

Replied August 2020

Rapeepun, thank you for submitting a review about Enplug. We are so pleased to hear how you can easily manage your content and users. You shared one of the reasons you chose Enplug was due to our robust social media features. We are excited to share with you we will be adding more capabilities with social media in our ticker feature and Zoning App. Stay tuned!

Kathy from Keva Smoothie Co. - San Antonio

Easy app to use and to display on our social media wall

Free visual on-screen in-store advertising.

Pros

The app is intuitive when working. Picks up our social media accounts posts and specified hashtags by other users for display on our Social Media Wall. Kind of like a free visual in-store advertising for us.

Cons

the glitches that drops our social media posts from being picked up by Enplug for display. Also, the number of hashtags for social media (currently set at 3) is very LIMITING.....

Response from Enplug

Replied February 2018

Hi Kathy, Thanks for the review. Glad to hear the app has been intuitive. I'm sorry to hear about the issue that some posts are being dropped. Usually this happens if the posting account is private or if there's a strict filter setting. Please get in touch with us so we can help you address this and answer any other questions.

Cameron from 3D datacomm

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

10/10 Digital Signage Software

Enplug doubles as both user friendly and feature rich. The social media feeds are clean, clear, and more aesthetically pleasing than any other digital signage software I've encountered.

Pros

The stand outs for Enplug include Ease of use, feature rich applications, content scheduling, aesthetically pleasing social media feeds, and the ability to remotely monitor and update multiple signage players

Cons

The templates app could use some more photoshop-like features. Sports feeds/logos need to be updated. A mobile app(if not already available) would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Spectrio

We liked the idea of being able to manage multiple signage players remotely for ourselves and our clients

Response from Enplug

Replied May 2020

Cameron, thank you for sharing your Enplug experience. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with our team. We are pleased to see you highlight our feature-rich apps. Stay tuned for more powerful features!

Fantastic digital signage software that helps us boost employee camaraderie!

Enplug has been great in motivating all of our employees with synchronized, real-time content across all our different locations. It's been great to dynamically share wins, important company updates, and social feeds in a way that helps us all stay connected. Highly recommend it!

Pros

Enplug has been great for managing lots of displays at our company to share real-time wins, announcements, customer stories, and more. We also love that it's so intuitive and easy to use - it worked out of the box and didn't require any training to get started with using the software. When we do happen to have questions, the support team is super friendly and helpful. Finally, the prebuilt, automated content has also been great in saving us time.

Cons

Would like to see more free features and content for users in the trial phase and to help us get even more ROI out of Enplug.

EnPlug was a great tool to help with our company's rebrand

Rebranding an existing store while changing the core offering was not an easy task. EnPlug's display helped us add an extra "wow" factor to our design and it allowed our customers to generate the reviews that help us convert at a higher rate in the store. Highly recommend

Pros

Software is plug and play, dashboard is self intuitive, customer support has been responsive on the few occasions they were needed, and provides a one-stop solution for broadcasting our own branded ads alongside user generated content.

Cons

Price is a little higher than some other options, but they more than make up for it in the functionality department. Others were cheaper, but it meant giving up a key feature or two that enPlug did offer.

Response from Enplug

Replied February 2018

Hello, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that Enplug was a valuable part of your company's rebranding strategy. We have lots more features coming soon!

Katryn from Computer Software

Great product

Excellent.

Pros

We're a small/lean team that has to move quickly - the simplicity and ease of use of this product allows us to move at the speed of the business. Pulling in the social feeds is also helping as we continue to make progress on enabling social across the company.

Cons

you've fixed it -- now we can more easily than ever upload a pic (versus having to upload a movie or pic to a ppt slide). no complaints. great product.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Katryn, thanks for your review! We understand the importance of making our software easy so you can move at the speed of your business. We love hearing you're displaying your social media posts throughout your office. It's a great way to keep your team involved in the process. We are glad we were able to make it easier to upload an image. Check out our new graphic reordering feature!

Emily from Hydro Dynamic Products

Enplug is a Game Changer!

This makes my life as a manager and office administrator so much easier! The look is so fresh and modern!

Pros

It was super easy to set up once we received everything! It works seamlessly with the dashboard, which is so simple to work with. Using the Enplug throughout our office versus multiple signs and boards looks 10x better. Best of all, it keeps all of our employees and visitors up to date on all of our latest business news, promotions, etc!

Cons

The only thing that gets a little difficult sometimes is CAPTCHA keeps coming up!

Response from Enplug

Replied December 2020

Thank you for sharing your Enplug experience, Emily. I'm happy to hear that you find our software easy to use and you're able to keep your employees and visitors up-to-date with Enplug. Stay tuned for more powerful features that I think you'll enjoy!

Leah from St. Petersburg Yacht Club

BEST software program for Marketing Professionals and companies of any size!

Before we discovered Enplug, we did everything old school...loaded USB's with content, ran downstairs to plug it in the Smart TV...then ran back downstairs again every time there was a tiny change made to an ad. With Enplug NONE of this has to happen ever again! We can control all the content under one hub and make changes at anytime, from anywhere. There was no hesitation at all when I was asked if this was a product we should invest in. Now we use Enplug currently at 3 different properties for not just our members but to communicate information to our employees too.

Pros

* Very easy to upload new ads * Already built templates available * Features to auto schedule and remove ads at a certain date *Remote access - we have these set up at 3 of our properties and it can be managed by one person from one computer if needed * Integrates with your social media & YouTube platforms * Very easy to set up and mange

Cons

Nothing! I have no complaints about this product since day one!

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review Enplug, Leah! I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying all our features and that you've found Enplug to be easy to set up and manage. We appreciate your feedback. And as always, stay tuned for new features!

Emily from ima

Industry: Restaurants

Great product, once you figure it out

So far so good! The device ordering and setup process is smooth and relatively intuitive, but some of the difficulty may be at fault of my working remotely. Again, once you do it once, it is a piece of cake. Software is a bit buggy and needs improvement.

Pros

I love how easy it is to update the menu's remotely. I live in Chicago and my restaurant is in Michigan. Being able to make menu changes hundreds of miles away is amazing. The interface is fairly simple and the software is incredibly stable with only a few instances of the menus no loading.

Cons

Learning how to work around the bugs has been trying at times. We had issues with the content not leading, only to find that the cache needed to be cleared. Things like this we were not openly informed about and had to trouble-shoot on our own. We also had a problem with one of our brand new receivers not working and the process to troubleshoot the problem with customer support (we eventually got sent a new device) was tedious. Since then, if a problem should arise, we have just been "just figuring it out on our own" as I have lost faith in customer support being able to help. Having said that, issues do not arise that often and when they do, we know how to fix them. We were recommended to use third-party menu design software which I loathed and just upload PDF's. Using the multi-image slideshow is a nightmare. I have a slideshow going but my ability to organize and edit the content is insanely frustrating.

Candice from Ascent Apartment Homes

Ascent Lobby enplug

Great, been using it for over 4 years. We have so much content and music that we play to the lobby of our apartment building. Customer service is great also.

Pros

I like the way i can add whatever i want to the system to broadcast to our lobby.

Cons

I wish we could stream music on the system. I have to add YouTube videos to the sytem to get music to play and it takes so much time to find and add in each song one by one.

Response from Enplug

Replied January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review Enplug, Candice! I'm happy to hear that you're able to use Enplug to display content in your lobby. We appreciate your feedback. And as always, stay tuned for new features!

tracey from Coburg Village

Great Communicator

From day one we were able to launch the program an easily begin to add our flyers, daily programs and menus. If something cancels, super easy to add something and delete.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and easy to change if you need to cancel a program/class.

Cons

Thus far no cons. We have had a great experience

Reasons for Choosing Spectrio

After a preview, we believe for our situation (senior retirement community)that it was the easiest to run and the design and style are wonderful

Reasons for Switching to Spectrio

Last program was not user friendly and also froze a lot. A lot of problems with it.

Response from Enplug

Replied February 2021

Thank you for your review, Tracey. We are happy to hear you find our software user-friendly and how you are able to easily communicate with your community. Stay tuned for more great features!

Beverly from Emerald Health Services

Consistent Company-Wide Communication

Enplug allow our organization to feel like one company despite the distance and time difference between offices.

Pros

Enplugs allows us to get our company messages and initiatives across our many locations in real-time in a fun way.

Cons

The dashboard can use some improvements in it's look and feel.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Beverly, thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's exciting to read that you find it fun to share messages at many of your locations. Our goal is to keep all your team members connected whether it's in a different office or a remote team member. We are currently working on new features and look for our dashboard. Stay tuned!

Colleen from Perdue

Industry: Food Production

Did not even need Enplug for Dummies

In a production plant setting, it can be challenging to make announcements when start times are staggered. Not everyone reads fliers posted on the walls. When I mix it up with Enplug to include sports highlights, local news and weather to be incorporated with corporate communications and announcements, everyone seems to be staying well informed.

Pros

The web training/trainer was extremely thorough and easy to grasp. I am sometimes resistant to change, but LOVE using the software. I can customize any communication easily, and it looks like a graphics team designed it. Quick and easy to change out daily. I noticed that more and more of our Associates are paying attention during breaks to see what new slides have been added.

Cons

I find it a bit more challenging to upload videos, but that is my learning curve and I am beginning to streamline it more each time.

Reasons for Switching to Spectrio

I was not the decision maker.

Response from Enplug

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the great feedback, Colleen! I'm happy to hear that our training was effective and you find our software so easy to use. We also love to hear how our customers are utilizing digital signage, so it's great to hear it's been an effective communication tool in your production plant.

Holly from Clubcorp

Enplug for Communication

Pros

Enplug is easy to use and provide a great platform to communicate with your audience. We use Enplug on our hallway monitors in each of our different locations. Being able to control from one computer and update weekly or even daily as necessary and convenient.

Cons

I would like to control the social media posts a little better. It would be great to be able to only include social media that is current (within a 24 hour period).

Response from Enplug

Replied July 2020

Holly, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. Our goal is to have companies like yours streamline communications throughout different locations. Good news! You can control what social media posts are being shown including only those that have been posted in the last 24 hours. Go to any of the social media apps and under more settings, you can choose to exclude social media posts older than a specific time. In this case, you would put 1 day. Please chat with our support team if you have any questions and they will be happy to assist.

Marita from SILVER CLOUD HOTEL SEATTLE STADIUM

Happy User of ENPLUG

Pros

It's user friendly and we have not had any major issues with Enplug at all. Simple and easy to use for our reader board purposes.

Cons

I am pleased with Enplug and don't find anything to complain about. It's a fantastic tool for us!

Reasons for Choosing Spectrio

It is easy to use and it meets our needs for all our reader boards in our hotel.

Response from Enplug

Replied November 2020

Thank you for the great feedback, Marita! I'm happy to hear that you find Enplug to be so easy to use. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Stay tuned for new features!

Ryan from Prince George's County Department of Social Services

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Department of Social Services Went Digital

Overall, our experience with Enplug has been great! You all provide excellent customer service and a great product that allows us to provide information and educate our customers throughout Prince George's County on several platforms using your software.

Pros

The Enplug system gives us the flexibility to share information with our customers multiple ways.

Cons

There is no way to automatically reboot the devices. In total, we have 10 devices (two in each of our buildings) which makes it difficult at times to restart a device if something goes wrong. There are a few flaws in the functionality of some of the apps like YouTube but the customer service is usually spot on when it comes to helping us fix the issue.

Daniel from Varonis

Great product with great customer support

Pros

I like how easy it is to make different display groups and managing the content that will be displayed on them. There are plenty of apps that Enplug can integrate with and it just looks nice and smooth.

Cons

The old version of the physical devices were failing from time to time but looks like that was fixed in the new versions.

Response from Enplug

Replied May 2020

Daniel, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you find it easy to manage content and how it looks nice and smooth. Stay tuned for some new apps!

Jeff from Paycor

Enplug digital signage is a game changer!

Greater employee engagement and better communication.

Pros

As a leader of an inside sales department, I use Enplug's digital signage to keep my team informed and motivated. We display things like key sales metrics, important announcements and company information, inspirational quotes, team photos, memes--the applications are limitless. The ease at which you can add/remove content to keep it fresh is great. Enplug has become an integral part of the way we operate.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2017

Hi Jeff, Thank you so much for the great review. It's been a pleasure working with you and the Paycor team. For anyone interested, we did a video on how Paycor uses Enplug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy23FUVKnbk

Jorge from Florida Gulf Coast University

Enplug is great

Streamline lobby displays. Efficient & Modern

Pros

Easy to use Effective communication platform

Cons

Had to exchange one of the devices since it was overheating. However, the exchange was simple, easy and fast.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Jorge, thank you for reviewing Enplug. We are glad we were able to quickly exchange the device. We strive to make our product efficient, modern and easy. It's great to hear your experience aligns with our goals. Don't forget to try our new reordering feature! It will help you keep your graphics organized and save you time.

Rick from Mulcahy's Pub & Concert Hall

Enplug is the best tool we have for marketing!

This software has given us a platform to share upcoming events with customers that we have never had before. It allows for guests to engage with us in real time and share their experiences with their social media followers in a unique way. Whoever invented this is brilliant!

Pros

It is easy to use, constantly being improved, and has helped us to engage with customers like never before!

Response from Enplug

Replied January 2018

Hi Rick, Thank you for the very kind words. We appreciate having you and Mulcahy's as a longtime customer! Also - be on the lookout for some big exciting new features coming this Spring.

Gage from MWD Logistics

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

MWD Logistics-Enplug Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with Enplug has been a great resource and I have appreciated his follow up phone calls to ensure that the product is running smoothly for us. The software is easy to use and it is great how quick the playlists updates when inputting new content.

Pros

Enplug is a great communication tool for our company as we can display information to all of our sites daily. We have sites across several states and Enplug makes it easy for us to relay important information. Our associates also love the recognition we can give them using Enplug on a birthday or anniversary of one of our associates.

Cons

Our company would benefit greatly if Zoom was able to be used as a two way communication tool. We are hoping that will be possible in the future.

Reasons for Choosing Spectrio

The ceiling of Enplug was way higher than any other options we explored. More capability, easier use, it was an easy decision.

Response from Enplug

Replied June 2020

Gage, thank you for your review. We love hearing you're able to communicate to different team members in different states. Recognizing team members' birthdays and anniversaries is a perfect use case in increasing employee engagement. Good News! Our Zoom App will have two-way communication soon. Stay tuned!

Joe from Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator

Industry: Renewables & Environment

EASY to use. Flexible, Fast, lots of apps to choose from.

piece of cake DIGITAL SIGNAGE throughout my campus! I can swap out "digital posters" almost instantly and the News and Social Media apps keep people engaged. ENPLUG has definitely helped us create a sense of community throughout our Campus.

Pros

It is very easy to use and manage! It is also very easy to deploy new ENPLUG boxes. Happy that the Social Media app allows for "moderating" tweets.

Cons

Would like to see more apps released more frequently. Would like to see a control app for iOS and Android.

Chris from Games Done Legit

Fantastic socia-media wall solution for events and sponsors

I think it'll be due for a UI update in the next few years, but once you get going it's easy to use and modify. I'd say you probably want someone computer literate setting this up and operating it. For anyone at that medium-level of tech comfortability, it's easy to use for sure.

Pros

-Price is right compared to the social-media walls (which can be ridiculous) -Have always had fast response to questions -No contracts, so it's easy to activate only the months you actually need it for -Ability to add more units as needed -Filters (language, etc.) work great

Cons

Pretty easy to use, but would prefer an app as well as the website-based IU, and there's always room to streamline the interface.

Response from Enplug

Replied September 2019

Chris, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback about Enplug. We are happy to see that you like the Social Collage Collage app and you find our software easy to use.

Jessica from Hult International Business School

Enplug has Changed our Campus Communications!

We love it!

Pros

It is very very easy for users/staff of all technical competencies to utilize and edit with Enplug. It has made our campus communications quicker to update and keep accurate as well as streamline the formats and presentation. Highly recommend using the product. we have outfitted 2 of our buildings with it and plan to expand to another campus center this year.

Cons

The only con we have is that all of our marketing materials need to be formatted to fit the horizontal screens but this is partly our fault because of how we utilize Enplug on our screens.

Kim from Stockton Mortgage Corporation

I love Enplug! There are options for anything you could want to do!

Pros

I like all the options for the different things to go on the screen. Also, being able to manage multiple offices from one location (especially getting screen shots) has come in super handy!

Cons

The devices seem to need to be reset a lot. It is an easy process and the video online has been helpful but walking some of our employees who seem to be fearful of technology can be tricky to navigate.

Response from Enplug

Replied February 2018

Hi Kim, Thank you so much for the great review! Glad to hear we're meeting your content needs. As for the devices resetting - we're always looking for the best devices on the market that are affordable and reliable. Depending on when you got your devices, we may already have a newer version that doesn't need to be reset as often. We're here to help so please reach out with additional questions or feedback!

Peter from Pacific Grove Chamber of Commerce and Tourist Centers

Enplug Signage Software a Good Investment

Enplug helps us display relevant content related to our destination at our primary visitor information center and allows visitors to see what other people are saying about our destination when they come, seeing others do that also helps in encouraging them to post positively online about our destination

Pros

Ease of use, great customer service, flexibility with content filters and acquisition

Cons

some updates made the software strange to use

David from Montecito Bank & Trust

Enplug has been a real great help to our messaging platform. Flexible, easy to use. I recommend it.

Updated marketing messaging instantly to our branches within seconds of uploading. Flexible scheduling and planning ahead of key calendar events.

Pros

The system UI is great! It's easy to follow and understand, from uploading our own messaging, to the interaction with social media. Apps can be tested without hassle and the custom experience goes a long way.

Cons

Sometimes a device or two may not update correctly and it requires you to do the unplug/replug in approach to reset things, which can be problematic as we cover two counties. Third party apps, like ScoreStream can sometimes be problematic and cause devices to freeze, so I think they need to be better monitored or reviewed before being made available to customers.

Steve from Doner

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great Communications Outlet

Pros

The ability to send out information (stills, video) to our agency from a central location. We have displays in all of our common areas of the building. Also, the ability to control the scheduling and removal of assets is a major plus!

Cons

There have been some wifi connection issues, but I'm not sure if it's our infrastructure in some areas or not.

Michael from Advocate Health Care

Quick Setup. Product easy to use and understand.

Pros

We use enplug for events and they are flexible with our subscription that we can come back at anytime to use their services. The device is small and non-intrusive. Back-end software is simple to use, and manage. Great product.

Cons

Using enplug out of the box into a TV with HDMI is simple. When the setup becomes more complex, there isn't enough documentation to assist in configuration.

Response from Enplug

Replied November 2017

Hi Michael, Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that the Enplug experience overall has been very good for you. In regards to your comment about a lack of support for more advanced setup, we're working to keep our support center up to date (support.enplug.com). Can you provide more details about the advanced setup instructions that you'd like to see? Our support team can also assist with more advanced setups - you can contact them through the support site as well. Thanks, Colin

Todd from Firstmark Credit Union

Great System

They have been great to work with! They are quick to respond if we have an issue.

Pros

This software is easy to use and has lots of apps to choose from when building out your presentations.

Cons

Managing the dynamic app playlist can be cumbersome if want to change percentages on opposite ends of the presentations.

Reasons for Switching to Spectrio

We wanted more dynamic content, a variety of content and something that was easy to manage.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Todd, thanks for reviewing Enplug. We are happy to hear you find our software to be easy and have many app choices to choose from to make your digital signs. We have shared your feedback about the dynamic app playlist with our product team. Our support team strives to help our customers as quickly as possible. We just released our new Holidays and Countdown apps. Happy displaying!

Michael from College Internship Program (CIP)

The program is easy to use and provides a wide range of service options

The ability to communicate across locations.

Pros

The templates provide a great guide and are easy to use. It gives the user ideas on the types of announcements that fit our business.

Cons

Inability to cast across multiple devices without additional hardware. There are no other areas that I don't like.

Response from Enplug

Replied February 2018

Hi Michael, Glad to hear Enplug has been easy and versatile! As for your feedback about needing additional hardware - Enplug now works on certain commercial grade smart displays (shop.enplug.com) without an external Enplug device. We expect to have more of these available soon!

Carla from Holiday inn and suites

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Creative way to give information

Using Enplug made it easy to communicate announcements and information at one time or over several weeks.

Pros

It was fun to use . I like how there were ways to upload many things at one time. I enjoy how I select time a slide would repeat or what days to show.

Cons

It was hard to figure out the different things you can us.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Carla, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Enplug! We love that you find it fun to use and it's a creative way to give information to your team. We're always creating new support articles, videos and blog posts to share how our customers can get the most out of Enplug's features with specific use cases. If you ever need any help, our support team is happy to assist at support@enplug.com.

Gabriela from ILAC

Easy solution, big results

Enplug allowed me to unify and streamline my company's content and branding across the digital displays all throughout our campus. It allowed us to display up to date information to our students and visitors on a timely basis with the click of a button.

Pros

It is so easy to use and offers a lot of flexibility to accomplish almost any project for your displays. The support team and account managers are proactive and speedy, always ready to help and offer advice.

Cons

There could be more apps but I hope these are developed in the future