• Pros

• "Easy to use, great price for everything that you get."

• "Easy user interface. I love the face that additional features have been added since first purchase such as the online editor."

• "Easy to learn for new users. Especially people new to digital signs. Very straight forward process to setup and use."

• Cons

• "Not really a con, but sometimes connectivity issues can freeze the slide or log you out of the app."

• "if they had frames that we could work with would be great like i would like to do my nmenu but no frames to start with"

• "Slight bugs here and there that I hope Will be corrected."

Browse OptiSigns Reviews

Layne from Reading Horizons

Industry: Publishing

Great way to use an Amazon Fire Stick to control monitors

Overall I think the experience has been good with a few bumps. We have an admin for every dept, so we've all had to learn the program.

Pros

I like that the program uses the Amazon Fire Stick with the TVs we use in the office as monitors. I can see how this could be especially helpful for businesses to create customized menus that can change regularly.

Cons

It took me a while to figure out the set up and configure each monitor. There has been some things I haven't been able to figure out yet, but they may be related to issues on our end. I wish that when you linked a gif, it would expand to fill the monitor, right now it shows in a tile on the center. I've also had some issues with adding Youtube videos where the page with the video comes up but doesn't play the video, and then another video will work.

Response from OptiSigns Inc.

Replied September 2019

Hi Layne, Thank you for your review! You can stretch the GIF images by select "Stretch" option when you assign the GIF to the screen, or in the Playlist's option. Thank you!

John from Oxford Performing Arts Center

Excellent Solution

We have implented OptiSigns to power about 30 digital displays in our multi-disciplinary performing arts venue which is visited by approximately 150,000 guests annually. These displays are used for wayfinding, concessions/bar menus, box office signage, marketing assets, and even projection. Our team of staff has been thrilled with OptiSigns and its ease of use vs. our previous system. In particular, the Notice Board app is incredibly useful for quick and professional deployment of content including messages like "OPAC welcomes Mr. John Doe" for day time meetings with donors. Our previous software for digital signage had only the most basic of notice board functionality.

Pros

OptiSigns is HALF the cost of our previous software per screen/per month. As a non-profit, we work hard to use cost-effective solutions. The feature set of OptiSigns is far greater than our previous system and after reviewing our options, it appears much more powerful than other solutions. The deployment using Amazon Fire Sticks is absurdly easy. The affordability and availability of Fire Sticks also makes it super quick and easy to add additional screens. OptiSigns does not charge for additional users. This is super helpful for a non-profit as we can empower our part-time staff to update our digital signage as needed. Other software options can charge up to $15 per user per month in addition to the per screen charge! The folder management tool is awesome! It is very easy for each one of our departments to organize assets and keep things clean.

Cons

This is really more of a wishlist rather than cons Presets - We would love the ability to have mass presets that could be deployed quickly. For example, a preset would deploy different "Post-show" content to all screens for display as audiences leave. Likewise, "intermission" specific content could be deployed to different screens. Chromebox - I would like to see better integration for Chromebox devices in kiosk mode.

Enplug, Yodeck, Visix, Nowsignage, and others

Benoit from Information Technology

Still geeking, with a better UI.

It's all about giving to the customer of retail in the right context at the right time. I can now say if there's a one day special without printing stuff ... or get people throught the door easily.

Pros

I don't have to setup too much stuff now. It's all about pushing content and make it happen. That's is just perfect. There's some integration that I'm sure I'll use.

Cons

We can sense how it's based on technicality. For example, it's nearly impossible for most of my marketing staff to understand the pourcentage to create zones. The naming (assets), the flow ... is fundamentaly a UI on top of code. So that mean, I can't transfert this task to someone else without a training. And this, mean that the digital sign will not be updated as frequently.

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns

The value of the company, by wanting to make every screen a digital signage.

Jeff from Abbey Eye Care

Exceptional Value

We have two screens in our office and want to have a good mix of organic content (that we create) and other content we pull from our social sites, weather feeds and news channels.

Pros

The whole platform is priced really well for a small business. It was easy to set up the hardware player, I used the Amazon Fire stick they have very good instructions on the OptSigns website as to how to configure it properly. Uploading assets and creating the playlist was also super easy.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of - the whole UX has been great to date.

Better pricing structure.

Bryan from Video Doc Digital

Works well for Small Business

I am able to update Optisigns from any computer where I can login to my account whether it is from home on a Sunday night or 9am weekday at work.

Pros

I switched from a more expensive and cumbersome digital signage company. I run YouTube blooper videos mixed with slides of products to up-sell at a local restaurant. It does what is says it does. Makes any TV a digital sign. Easy to set up (I used a firestick on 2 TVs). I run continuously 24/7. I am very pleased. I hope to contribute user experience to the support team to improve the features.

Cons

When you have a long playlist, it is not visually easy to find the items you want to swap out or change. It would be nice to import one asset and use it multiple times in a playlist, without importing it each time.

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns

I was able to run the TVs via a firestick. Ease of deploying it in the field.

Mark from Carmel Fire Department

Industry: Public Safety

Outstanding Customer Service

We are using OptiSigns to present dashboards of our metrics and training videos to our personnel.

Pros

The flexibility is outstanding both from a software and a hardware standpoint. The customer support is also outstanding and super responsive. I had a problem late in the evening and received an email almost immediately. The problem was corrected and I was up and running again.

Cons

It has a little bit of a learning curve to it but there is plenty of documentation to help.

Hardware capabilities eg will run on Raspberry Pi 4

Andrew from Prestress Services Industries

Optisigns lags behind competition

Pros

-cloud based management -customer support team is responsive and helpful -fire stick is easy to source and cheap

Cons

-cannot manage content effectively: need ability to group players -very simplistic: no ability for custom widgets; no integration with RSS feeds, Tableau, or Power BI -in net present value terms, Optisigns was our companies 3rd option

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns

No. Yodeck was chosen and if currently deployed at all of our locations for internal communication.

Mark from Mudpit.US

My Opinion

Customer support is seriously lacking for a paid service. I was promised a discount with my ongoing commitment with instructions on how to apply for it via email. I followed everything they asked and got NO response and was billed full price. I asked why the discount was not applied and got no response so I canceled the service and then I got a response why I was canceling and what they could do better going forward. I simply replied "honor your agreements" I didn't receive any apologize or any attempt to fix the situation or retain me as a customer. They quite clearly left an impression of "we don't care" whit me. I have since found a better service with another provider.

Pros

Easy for users that are new to digital signage. Has all the basic elements you might need but lacks for advanced features. If you require prompt customer support for your project, you will not find it here.

Cons

no online support. very basic, small set of modules that are not customizable. No cancellation option, had to go through web form and email that took several days.

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns

Was testing their service. Ended up canceling after one month due to extremely slow customer support and misleading information about qualified discounts that were never given.

Response from OptiSigns Inc.

Replied February 2020

Hi Mark, Thank you for the feedback. Any customer can cancel service anytime by reducing subscription to Zero. As for discount, we looked at the communication records for your account in our system, we did responded and applied give you refund for the discount within 24h of your request. If you have further concerns please feel free to reach out to us again.

Adam from Main Street Renewal

Easy to use product!

When we first starting using the product we only planned on using it internally but see huge potential in using it to display information to our residents.

Pros

Quick setup and easy to use. We have been looking for a solution to display internal information to our employees in an easy and informative manner and OptiSigns was the perfect solution. We are now looking to expand this to all of our locations as well.

Cons

So far the product has been easy to use. A feature that could be improved is the ability to further customize the weather and calendar app.

Todd from The Bearded Jaffle

Game Changer

We use OptiSigns as our menu for both our food trucks and shops and it’s just made life so much easier. Able to communicate things pretty quickly, looks smarter than our previous setups and save us heaps of money in printing

Pros

It’s really Easy to use, great functionality,

Cons

Haven’t come across anything yet that has turned me off

Devon from Otero County

The best digital signage software PERIOD

We replaced our old 1970's foam bulletin board with OptiSigns and a 50" TV and we never looked back. It has been tremendously more popular than the bulletin board as we are able to convey a greater amount of information to constituents passing through in the hallways. Video functionality is great as well. I showed the free trial to my boss and she was so impressed we subscribed for 3 screens before the trial was up.

Pros

Accepts multiple file types, compatible with cheap media devices (Kindle Fire) for ease of setup, custom slide timers, VIDEO COMPATIBILITY, easy drag-and-drop features, pleasant and simple aesthetic, user functionality, web-based interface (no additional software needed), affordable price for smaller organizations.

Cons

Cloud storage could be a little bigger, 1GB is not a lot especially when using videos.

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns

Price, ease of use, features.

Rafiu from Nominal Finance Solutions, LLC

Smooth and simplistic, suitable best reliable digital signage application around.

Pros

Simple manage digital uploads over multiple screens. The application offers various digital extension uploads for display across multiple digital screens. Capability to manage each individual display via a central hub; permitting users to control upload and display content from none local source. And offers excellent customer support with regards to technical concerns. Issues requiring attention are immediately addressed by chat or phone less 24 hours or reporting. Also, love the time/scheduling feature; allows the user to schedule signage display time/date/source of content, permitting the user to set automation into effect. Finally, enjoyed the built-in capability to design and edit images/videos for upload permitting user creativity.

Cons

Price per display I believe could (should) be lowered. Though as a first-time user, you're permitted access to the features, free of no charge for the first 7 days access. This can be a hassle for business owners lacking funds to budget this expense but would like to implement a digital touch to his/her business. Also, not too pleased that the displays relay heavily on internet access. For someone running a business from a mobile setting, this can be costly. The individual would have to invest in additional services such as a mobile hot-spot in order to take advantage of such a useful tool.

JAMES from Ancient Order Of Hibernians

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Performs well but lacks features

We are using digital signage as a Bulletin Board for our members. The Ancient Order of Hibernians is an organization for Americans of Irish ancestry. Membership, notices, activities and our event calendar are all displayed on the system. Multiple users, easy of use and content availability were all important issues in picking a digital signage system.

Pros

Optisigns performs as advertised with a very user friendly interface. I was able to get my screen up and running in a matter of 10 minutes. There are some minor issues with some the apps you can add to your signs but nothing to prevent a decent digital sign system.

Cons

The biggest weakness is the lack of apps for your screens. In the end, we decided to use ScreenCloud because of the wealth of apps compared to Optisigns. Frankly, the services are almost identical in layout and use. The major exceptions are the greater number of apps with ScreenCloud and the availability of the preview function for apps in ScreenCloud. More apps allows for easier generation of new content for the user and keeps the signs current with less work. Both services need to expand the use of transitions between each piece of content and the appearance of white screens between some apps.

Jessica from Tony's Meats & Market

Best bang for your buck!

So far, it's been pretty great overall! It does what we need it to do for now and it's the best bang for your buck.

Pros

I love that I can pre-schedule something to play on the TVs and that I can just drag and drop content onto individual TVs. We have multiple locations and multiple TVs per location, and it was pretty easy to label each TV on the back-end.

Cons

The back-end side where you get to upload content is a bit confusing (at least to me). I wasn't sure if I needed a schedule, a playlist, or an asset (or a combination of all 3!) and I had to change it on the TV settings as well as the actual playlist itself before it would work. It's also a bit clunky to have to download a separate app to get the optisigns app to start without having someone turn on the TV, use the fire stick to select the app. It would be great if it could auto-open the OptiSigns app when the TV turns on so we don't need to have multiple remotes out as we have multiple TVs in multiple stores.

Bret from Kiwi Loco Frozen Yogurt

Great Product!

Our stores look much better now that we can afford more display screens! We love OptiSigns!

Pros

I have absolutely loved this service since switching from ScreenCloud. I am able to schedule my displays months in advance. Transitions between displayed files is a lovey feature! And at $10 a month per screen Optisigns is the best value around!

Cons

I would love a couple more apps and features on the backend. I would love to be able to preview individual files on the Files/Assets Page.

Greg from Landmark Lanes

Incredibly user friendly with plenty of great features

Pros

For digital signage software, this is very easy to get set up and get everything organized. We have a variety of digital signage that needs to show on specific days of the week, so having everything scheduled before hand saves us loads of time. From there we can easily drop in or remove new signage in a matter of seconds. OptiSigns seems to be putting out new updates regularly, like split screen capabilities and expiration time for specific digital assets. We've been using the software for a few months now and I don't see us needing anything else.

Cons

There's not a whole lot I find problematic and if I list anything here, it's me just being nitpicky or it being purely aesthetic. There's nothing that I can see being a problem for anyone if you're looking for reliable digital signage software that's incredibly flexible. If you're not familiar with software like this or its capabilities, there might be a bit of a learning curve.

Erik from Samaritan Ministries International

Good product, just not what I was looking for

I signed up for a free trial and was able to see quickly that it did not support the features that we needed as an organization. Everything else I had tried to use worked as expected, and was smoother than other products that I've also demoed.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Very nice interface.

Cons

It had very little integrations with other services that our enterprise uses. We were hoping to use it for things like exchange, trello, Five9, and tableau. There are other companies that support these things so just be aware of what you are looking for when shopping around for a digital signage solution. OptiSigns had one of the best interfaces and was very simple to use, so if it has the capabilities that you are looking for I would recommend it.

Denise from World Juice Bar

Best low-cost digital signage platform

I love it.

Pros

Cons

Its a little tricky to deal with outages at the store. Sometimes the display is off. We are using the automated electric switch to help with issues.

Pricing and functionality

Lee from Foundry Coffee Roasters Limited

Good software but could definitely be improved.

It does the job well, easy slides on a normal tv screen. It's reliable and doesn't glitch at all. You do need a decent internet connection of course but good that you can make changes remotely​ if only you could preview the playlist on your own computer - then it would​ be better still.

Pros

It's easy to set up. We use an Amazon firestick and the Optisigns app runs smoothly. The social media feeds work well and reliably. We mainly use a Google Slides presentation, which also works well. There are a couple of nice touches, like the ability to import a local weather forecast.

Cons

There is no obvious ability to preview the sign on your own computer or in the browser which means you have to refresh through the screen every time you make a change and then sit around watching the screen until you get to the bit you want to change to ensure everything has worked as you intended​ it to. Although​ it was better value than alternatives, it still seems fairly expensive for what it is.

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns

We did consider a few other options but al of those​ were even more expensive so we thought we'd start here.

Response from OptiSigns Inc.

Replied October 2019

Hi Lee, Thank you for your review! We now do have preview feature that you can use directly from the dashboard. Just click Preview button next to the screen name. More detail here: https://support.optisigns.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035739414-How-to-Preview-a-screens

Steven from Jackson Technical

Great software for new users

Pros

Cons

Easy link to youtube videos on how to setup and use the software. Visual learners prefer that

Better product

Yessenia from La Casa de la Tortilla

Industry: Restaurants

Excellent display signage software!

Overall it is a great cheap digital signage software. I am really satisfied with it.

Pros

It is a really nice display signage program. We have been using it for a while in our business. We just downloaded the app on our amazon firestick and created the slideshow on the computer and it remotely transmits. Creating the slideshows are really easy, and it is simple to understand.

MIKE from Service Metal Products

Industry: Wholesale

Easy Digital Signage

My overall experience has been extremely satisfying. I no longer have to upload and modify the playlists of our digital signage. It literally took less than 15 minutes to train our 3 branch admins on creating and modifying the playlists. We just ordered 6 more firesticks and will be bringing them online as soon as they are delivered. If you aren't using Optisigns you should be.

Pros

I was using a free digital signage solution that was a support nightmare. Started looking for a better way and found Optisigns, and I am glad I did. The setup of the Firesticks and publishing my forms and documents could not be any easier. We are getting ready to add 6 more screens in our three locations. We had some issues with getting Instagram and Twitter feeds going. One email to support and issue was resolved very fast.

Cons

I can't think of any cons to this software.

Jacovia from Amaro Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Great Software

Pros

Easy to use, great price for everything that you get.

Cons

No cons so far. I'll let you know if we find anything

Robbie from Hoffman UMC

Same functionality as more expensive competitors.

We use this in a busy area of the church building to have announcements of upcoming events, to welcome visitors, and share encouraging words or pictures.

Pros

I love that it uses an Amazon firestick, and I happened to have one I had "retired" because it lagged when streaming videos. I downloaded the app, set it up, and it operates nearly identical to another company I used for a couple years. The web interface was similar enough that I had virtually no learning curve. (the annual fee was between 1/3 and 1/2 the cost of the other company I was using.

Cons

I have not had enough problems to warrant any complaints. It is a simple interface. My firestick froze up a couple times, but that wasn't due the app.

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns

While I have the tech knowledge to do the same thing with a media stick or an old computer connected with powerpoint, I wanted something that could be utilized by multiple people, and have it able to be edited from home computer. This fits the bill.

Tailor from University of San Diego

OptiSigns: The solution I have been searching for

The set up process takes some getting used to when learning how to create your displays but anytime I ran into an issue or question I was able to do a quick search and there was always a solution on the website. You can tell the company thought through any issues the user would run into.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and also extremely easy to customize. I have been searching for a solution for our lobby tv and it was such a relief to find this option. The integration with the amazon fire stick is also extremely easy to set up.

Cons

I honestly cant think of anything. Maybe that the trial version was available longer.

Babak from Niro Media

Great easy to use Product, amazing team

if there was a better way to express how grateful I am to be working with this amazing company I would. Thank you team Optisigns

Pros

the best digital signage company I have ever worked with, best price, fast response team and easy to use platform checks all the marks I have for my business.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like as they build it to my specifications and that is the best anyone can every ask for.

Namrata from Gilmans Kitchens + Baths

I have downloaded the their APK on multiple screens for last couple of months

helped us to be more interactive with our menu changes.

Pros

Ease to use. It took me 5 mins to launch my menu templates for my stores. Good offers compared to its peers. I have both Android and Amazon FireTV Sticks.

Cons

Lacking of social media features like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram which I want to connect to engage our followers and friends to recommend our menu to others.

kenzie from Connor Chiropractic and Wellness Centre

Great product and value

Great, and we have recommended it to some of our patients for there businesses.

Pros

easy to set up and use, as well as multiple people can make changes and additions

Cons

I have not found anything at this point that we don't like

Kim from PBDA

School Kiosk

Not so simple to understand at first but customer support was very helpful in a quick response format.

Pros

User friendly, basic functionality is free

Cons

Lack of compatibility with software products, like iMovie, Power Point, etc. So display abilities are limited.

Response from Voev

Replied January 2019

Hi Kim, Thank you for your kind review & feedback. We do support PowerPoint, a how to article here: https://support.optisigns.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016371154 We also support iMovie, you just need to export the movie to .MP4 file here's how: https://www.videosolo.com/tutorials/convert-imovie-to-mp4.html

Yves from WonderWaffel inc.

Industry: Restaurants

OptiSign, the best solution for our business

Very good experience! Especially the customer service and support is excellent. All are very helpful and competent.

Pros

The software offers everything we need for our daily business and all this at a good and fair price.

Cons

Sometimes restarting from a playlist doesn't work properly. In this case the playlist has to be restarted manually.

Kendra from Linder Pet Medical Care

Industry: Veterinary

Perfect For Us

We have a TV in our Clinic Lobby that we wanted to have a "Power Point" presentation running on a loop that talked about our prices etc. We purchased a Fire stick to do this and found this app. It was so easy to get set up and use. At first I thought that since it was so easy I had to have been doing something wrong...but it works.

Pros

I love how easy it was to set up. I also love that if I need to make any changes to the video that shows at the front desk, I can make them from my desk without having to run up and down the stairs.

Cons

I don't know if anything I don't like about OptiSigns. I had been searching for weeks and then found this program.

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns

Price and ease of use and that it was already on the FireStick

Gary from Gaman, Inc.

Great value and easy to implement

The software package performed well. It was very responsive and would work even if the Internet connection to the signboard client hardware was interrupted.

Pros

I was researching multiple companies offering video signboard products and services for a non-profit I volunteer. Many of them only offer a bundled package of hardware and services on a subscription basis. OptiSigns not only allows you the freedom to provide your own hardware (Amazon Fire or Raspberry Pi and your own flat panel TV) they also offer a discount for non-profits. I found it simple to implement and maintain remotely.

Cons

I wish OptiSigns supported more apps as plug-ins to their signboard software.

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns

OptiSigns allowed me to use my own hardware and the monthly subscription cost was well below their competition. OptiSigns also offered discounts to non-profits.

Seth from Galaxy Home Recreation

Worth it for the money

If you're looking for a digital signage solution that's not as expensive as the rest, this is it. Very limited on features and very basic interface. But if that's what you're wanting, that's what this is! I have several screens up and am adding more. The few issues I have had have been immediately resolved by customer service which has been more than great! It hasn't crashed during display and has done it's job reliably.

Pros

Price for what you get. About 1/2 the cost of other platforms.

Cons

Very basic interface, not a lot of screen options.

Victoria from Psalm107two

Excellent Product/Service

Excellent software. I have noticed a renewed interest in many of the projects that had been started but was losing its drive. People are drawn to the production I created with OptiSigns and are asking questions about the projects. It has been amazing. I love OptiSigns!

Pros

This software was extremely user-friendly. I had my advertisement up and running very quickly and easily.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I did not like about this software. From start to finish, it was easy and very helpful.

Kris from Freshly Pressed Printing

Industry: Printing

I have tried a few different software options in this category. This one best matched what I needed. It is easy to use and can get up in running extremely quickly. Although it didn't have all the features I would like to see, it had the most that fit my business needs compared to others.

Pros

Has all the major applications (facebook, weather, etc. etc.) and very easy to execute and use.

Cons

I would really like to see some options for Facebook Reviews to be shown on the screen.

Jonathan from The Fraser Centre Community Trust

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Free Trial

Trial period was interrupted by the Covid19 virus and our venue had to close so I would have liked more time to trial it.

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. I was able to test from home with my Amazon firestix without having to physically be at the location of the signage TVs.

Cons

Sometimes it seemed a bit sluggish going from one screen to another but this may have been my broadband connection.

Seemed easier to use

Michael from knIT.work

A flexible front

I actually kind of like this program, but you need to com3e into it with the right expectations. This software is NOT like ScreenCloud or other programs. It is a simple front for what looks like Google Sign Builder that offers some expanded features that Google doesn’t include. This is not a condemnation of the system, but it is something to be aware of. They offer a generous trial period, and contact you during the trial to ensure you don’t need assistance. It’s flexibility is both a strength and weakness. This is not like other full-featured systems that provide templates, plug-ins, and software to sit directly on your screen. Instead, they provide a simple, powerful interface to upload and display your own custom assets. This is both a blessing and a curse, depending on your skill level and your comfort with creating assets.

Pros

The flexibility of file types, and the ease of scheduling.

Cons

Seems like a front for Google Sign Builder.

Kate from Health, Wellness and Fitness

Learning curve, but great value and optics

Pros

It's easy to make it look good, and the value is amazing

Cons

Slight learning curve to make it look the way you want but they do support you if you have questions

Raina from Reading Horizons

Simple and affordable

It has been great. And the customer service is awesome.

Pros

The ability to use multiple apps and integrations

Cons

Not much. Just a few features I wish were added.

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns

Price and easy start up.

Tyler from Market Space One

Great for in house marketing

I am very happy with Optisigns. It has allowed me to create better relationships with my clients and allow me to get to the next level in my business.

Pros

Great value for the money. This software has allowed me to help several of my restaurant clients improve their in house marketing with promoting their events and specials effectively.

Cons

Just a few minor issues have been a bit of a pain. Sometimes the software will kick off on some of the Tvs or not load up and it has to be rebooted. Not sure if an Amazon Firestick issue or if it is part of the optisigns software.

Sonia from La Casa de la Tortilla

Easy to install, easy to use, excellent quality

I am able to show the menu on the restaurant area.

Pros

It is pretty easy to use. I had no problems with the installation, it was simple. When uploading the images for the sign was fast and the quality of the image remained the same. I love that I can setup a sign schedule for the day.

Cons

The least thing I liked it was that some files I was not able to upload them because they were to heavy, and I had to modify the size of the files. I was not able to view some clips (video files in mp4 and other formats) I was only able to view jpg or png files.

Dante from Anchorpoint Counseling Ministry

The best on screen marketing around!

Pros

If you want easy to set up and easy to use, go with Optisigns. I was able to get my screens set up within minutes. The software online is extremely easy to use and it’s simple to maintain.

Cons

I really don’t have any cons for this software. It really does do what it needs to do and does it well.

Terry from Get Found Local.com

Low cost, non profit discount and super easy to use.

Overall it has been very positive. From easy to set up to scheduling playlists the process is smooth. The hardest part is keeping up with ever-changing events in our lodge.

Pros

Signup and set up are really easy. I am using it on a Firestick and it could not be easier.

Cons

Of course, it takes some planning and work to prepare graphics, videos and design the playlists. It also makes you think about not just what to play but also when to play.

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns

It was just so damn easy and cost-effective. I have passed it onto a couple of other small businesses as well.

Paul from Medical center pharmacy

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Digital Signage

Easy to use software. I was able to easily upload signs & advertising. I was also able to easily re-task a seldom used workstation as a player

Pros

The software was very easy to use. Uploading graphics & configuring the apps was very straightforward

Cons

Lack of specific apps for my business. I was able to utilize the weather & embed apps

Ease of use

Maggie from RedRock Security and Cabling

Easy to Use Tool

Pros

It is easy to setup and use. We can keep information current and add and remove things quickly. Other programs I looked at had a very in depth setup process that made it cumbersome to make changes. The drag and drop feature is awesome, as is the ability to load schedules so I can plan ahead and not have to be in it daily.

Cons

I wish there were more apps already pre-loaded. It would be nice to have more options with the speed controls, but it just takes some tweaking to get where we needed.

Saundra from Lancaster Bible College | Capital Seminary & Graduate School

Amazing Customer Service & Tutorials

I was impressed for the reasons above and we will keep OptiSigns on our minds as we choose a digital sign software.

Pros

The customer service for OptiSigns is fast and reliable. I had several questions throughout my trial with OptiSigns and I heard back from them within a day. OptiSigns is growing in features! The tutorials are helpful - providing pages with the most frequently asked questions with helpful pictures.

Cons

OptiSigns is still growing with some of their features, such as scheduling content (vs. playlists) and there is a load time for certain apps. However, they are working to improve these things and they are rolling out new features frequently from what I see.

Carmela from Intero Real Estate

Optisigns Review

My overall experience was a good one. Seriously, thanks to the rep for being so patient.

Pros

Customer Service was awesome and VERY helpful. The rep got back to me super quick too. Once you get the different pages down and the correct sizing of each screen its pretty simple to use

Cons

Trying to learn the technology and the correct sizing was a little hard, but the help we got for it made up for the cons. Ithink you could make the sizing screens a little easier to read, even when sending correct measurements.

Tim from Hill and Smith Limited

Exactly what we needed

Great, we needed something cost effective to use existing screens (previously xebo or unmanaged) This did all that we needed at a price that was as good as we could have hoped.

Pros

Allowed us to give divisions access to their screens to show exactly what they wanted to display Still allowed the Admin team to manage and monitor the screens globally

Cons

Minor issues with powerpoint presentations the users use. This was resolved by adjusting the presentation or turning it into an mp4

tomasz from rhubarb food design

great solution

finally good, easy to use product at reasonable price. Currently at trial stage but looking to expand very soon

Pros

easy to use, intuitive, fair price. flexible to accessible from different browsers

Cons

really can't find any weak points. Great product, easy to use and great support

easy to use and price

Courtney from Comfort Matters Heating & Cooling

2/19/2020 review

Once I figures out, with the help of tech support, everything is working well. Excited for ew features and content to be added

Pros

I love the scrolling strip! We have out weather listed on it and it works great for our business

Cons

Split screen option is all or nothing. It would be nice to have the split screen be an option for one page of the slideshow. Its not as user friendly as it could be, it was really difficult to get set up. I wanted to upload files vs know to add from "apps" and edit from there. Not many options.

Reasons for Choosing OptiSigns

We are currently using both