Browse REACH Reviews

Jeff from Ward Church

A Solid Piece of Software - Offering Custom Branding and Integrations

I've observed firsthand people coming into our facility and getting up-to-the-minute accurate information to help them find their way, be informed about upcoming events, and be entertained and inspired. REACH's support team is great and they are super friendly... Willing to work through anything with you! It's been a pleasure doing business with them and we are excited to keep expanding our network of displays in new and exciting ways in the future.

Pros

I love that they work with you to design a custom template that matches your organizations brand. Then, they offer integrations (we use the eSpace integration for building schedule) and modules (weather, social media, video, graphics) that pull in data from multiple sources onto one screen seamlessly. I've seen other digital signage solutions that offer either split screen solutions or out-of-the-box templates, but those fall short in creating a seamless brand experience. I also love how I can schedule graphics and videos for different days and times across multiple players/screens, and set them to expire and be removed automatically on a certain date.

Cons

One downside is they don't really offer weekend support. (I was able to get someone to message me back once, but the problem couldn't be resolved until Monday). We are a church and if something goes down on Sunday, we are out of luck. Most of the issues we were having were related to our players being on WiFi, which has as much to do with us as it does with them. Since we've hardwired all our players, we've been pretty much incident free. Their lower-end PC's, which they ship by default, leave much to be desired. Consider upgrading a level or two for enhanced performance and reliability. I wish the dashboard was mobile friendly. It is doable to scroll around and edit a few things on a smartphone, but it's less than ideal. In today's mobile world, I need to be able to make simple edits and check on player status' on the go quickly. Overall, it's backend dashboard is stuck in the past... but it does what it needs to do!

Wayne from Membertou Corporate

An honest consumer review for the Reach CMS

Ultimately, Reach has allowed for quick updates to our client ads. Although most features offered by Reach are not something our company needs, they do however open potential opportunities for us to offer to our clients and utilize in the future. Furthermore, Reach did not have a specific feature that one of their competitors does offer (Watchfire Ignite), but I was able to provide the details of this new feature to a Reach Support Representative and they promised to submit this as a potential feature for the Reach CMS. This may or may not be implemented, but my concern was gladly heard - as such, the Reach customer service has been a very positive experience for myself.

Pros

Features available enable us to compete with most of our competition and surpass others. Which in our case, allows us to offer our clients state-of-the-art service.

Cons

Due to this being a web-based system, certain clunky response times for content updates, caching concerns, CSS consistency errors, etc - all account for a demerit in consumer value. Most of which can be addressed with future front-end updates to the Reach software. Largest concern from a front-end development standpoint would be major inconsistencies in responsive view (mobile, tablet). There should be no limitations between devices. Granted, although many of these appear concerning, the web-based route allows for flexible updates on a diverse set of systems, web-based integrations for RSS Feeds/Social Content, and many other valuable features which would hold its weight in limitations if Reach were a standalone application.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

We technically use "Watchfire Ignite" for our external digital displays, and chose to remain with them since the hardware was a costly investment. As for our internal digital displays, we use residential grade televisions and a Mini PC (NUC) to house each license supplied by Reach. Most signage companies were not willing to work with our Mini PCs as it was considered "custom hardware", which was a mandatory component for us as we have also invested a lot of money in these Mini PCs, and they work very well for our needs. With that being said and to answer this question, we chose "Reach" because the representatives were both knowledgeable and willing to work with us on a custom package (our hardware, Reach's software).

Reasons for Switching to REACH

We were using a custom-built program to facilitate our basic digital display needs. Features were limited, but served its purpose.

Great for First Impressions

Pros

This platform allows us to showcase our offerings. We use it to show our videos of our programs in the lobby area. We also use to inform our constituents our schedule and offerings. It helps us to be more green as we do not need to print out as many flyers. We have also increased the number of current participants that may not know other offerings we have and now

Cons

We are not able to connect it to our current software. We have to manually create the feeds through the REACH Program. It would be easier if it was able to work together.

Stephen from Grosse Pointe Public Schools

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Creating Educational Access with REACH

We have enjoyed using REACH for over three years. Great staff and response time to any issues.

Pros

REACH has allowed our school district to communicate to our community in an efficient and stylish way. The best feature of this software is its video integration using video files and YouTube links. We have been able to include full video programs into our graphic message board.

Cons

We have had issues with the social media layouts and integration. The software includes URLs that might be included in a Facebook or Twitter post.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

The software included weather, time and social media integration.

Reasons for Switching to REACH

More functionality and remote access was extremely important

Christine from Perceptions Publishing

Communicate Like a Pro

From the start I knew I was dealing with a professional company. The training was very helpful and the fact that we can onboard any other person, at any other time, for free, is great. I was able to utilize the software right away and didn't really need a lot of support. When I've had questions or need help, the response is very quick. I love the quality of what we have chosen and have had others remark about how they love the displays. I'm glad that I did my homework and chose a winner.

Pros

I love that it is easy to use and very intuitive. I didn't want to have to buy special hardware or be a tech genius to operate it. I need plug and play and that is what I have. The other thing that I like about Reach is that when I have questions, I get excellent support.

Cons

I like the designing content features the least because they are not as user friendly or intuitive as other design software out there. Although, having said that, once you spend the time and get used to the nuances, you can create some very nice content.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

I did my homework and researched other competitors and chose Reach because they recognize that they are not the cheapest company out there but that their level of service and product design is worth the extra investment. You get what you pay for in many respects. The level of quality saves me time as I create the content. The ease of use is worth money to me. Time is money. We've been using Reach for just over six months now and I love a company that is consistently asking me "what can we do to improve your experience?" That tells me that they are quality conscious and that speaks volumes to me. Also, whenever I've had a problem they are quickly and easily accessible.

Kenneth from Mercer University

Digital Signage - Higher Education

Ability to communicate information across multiple campuses across the state. Unlimited training and assistance with content creation allows for us to hand off responsibilities to non technical personnel. Excellent experience overall.

Pros

Easy to use. Templates that allow for branding and standardization of content. Ability to share content across multiple signage players. Support and service after the sale.

Cons

Integration with our Emergency Alert and classroom scheduling systems was a challenge.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

Training and support. Did not need a full time IT person to manage solution. Significantly lower cost.

Reasons for Switching to REACH

There digital media player signage platform for small indoor signage was end of life. We also needed the ability to share content across multiple signs easily.

Justin from Hunterdon County YMCA

Game changer during the pandemic

We use REACH to enhance our internal member amd digital communication. It now also serves as the seamless way for all members to reserve times of their choosing. REACH staff are accommodating and the software and hardware work just as well today as the first day of install several years ago.

Pros

We have used REACH for several years and it always suited our needs. It wasn't until the reopening guidelines set forth by the State and numerous requirements did we fully reap the true advantages of REACH. Scheduling and reservations are now made simple and our Y members love this system. It's equally easy to use from the Admin and member perspective.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike! The only area for improvement could be to have a better app interface. Web based works seamlessly but the app could be significantly improved.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

It accomplished identical results for a fraction of the price!

Chelsea from Algoma Steel Inc.

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great for Internal Communcations

Overall, my experience with Reach has been easy and enjoyable. Reach provides us with all the necessities we need to efectively use digital signage and communicate across our Steelworks.

Pros

Reach has made our implementation of digital signage simple and easy. The support team is great to work with, always responds within the hour, and eager to help. One of the biggest things I like about the platform is the simplicity of it. As we are new to the digital signage platform, the ability to upload department specific content has been a breeze.

Cons

One of the features that would benefit our usage of Reach would be premade templates. Some of our admins are hesitant of building content because they are unsure of where to start. Having ready to use templates would give them a starting point and an idea on how to layout their content.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

When comparing all the products, Reach hit all the points we needed and were looking for. Also, we were fortunate enough to talk with another user of Reach and gather their experience and they had nothing but positive news to share. They were right!

Michelle from New Orleans Recreation Development Commission

Reach Digital Signage great value

Overall, Reach is a great digital signage company. The product is perfect for our company needs and it is very easy to use.

Pros

The ease of use. The built in tools to create announcements are simple and uncomplicated. The support team is attentive and communicative.

Cons

I originally chose this product over the other provider because it offered a Facebook Live feature that is no longer available. It does not look like this feature is being reinstated.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

Reach, at the time, provided a Facebook Live feature to be broadcasted to all of our LED signage. This feature is no longer supported, which is a bummer. I wish they will reinstate this feature.

Good commercial signage software for complicated roll outs

They are a really great group of people. I really like the team and they are good at sorting out any issues we had.

Pros

I like that almost anything is possible as far as sending various content to a network of displays. The software to push content to displays is easy once you're trained up. I no longer work at the company where I used this software.

Cons

When something is flexible it can be complicated and not very pretty and I think both of those things are true about running content through Reach.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

I was not involved in the process. I would advise to focus as much or more on hardware requirements and costs as I would the software for content deployment.

Reasons for Switching to REACH

I was not involved in the switch but I have used Reflect Systems too. From what I understand there was hardware issues with Reflect. The truth is that there will always be hardware issues with this kind of product.

Richard from Futuresign Multimedia Displays Inc.

Large Scale Migration of 300 Screens

We had a huge problem. Find a new Content platform for our 300 screens. Find a platform that could handle scheduling. We had outgrown our in-house solution which was lacking in a multitude of features that we found on Reach. The support has always been 100% friendly and helpful, and Reach is always responsive to our needs.

Pros

Without Question, Reach has the best and most flexible scheduling solution I have seen. We like to present relevant and live information on our screens as a complement to our advertiser's content. What better or more pertinent content than a Schedule. Many of our clients are Arenas, and scheduling is thus an essential requirement. When we were looking to migrate, we thought we could never find a suitable scheduling platform until we found Reach. Of course, we do more than schedule, but that is what I like most.

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike. I can see improvements with the online calendar by adding more features, and I know those are on the way.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

Reach was very competitive on price, always essential but additionally, was the only one with an end to end scheduling solution.

Reasons for Switching to REACH

Our player was a one-person product. It became dated, and it was time to move to a robust cloud-based platform. The problem was that the product we used was so customized we felt it an impossible challenge to find a replacement, in particular, due to our Arena scheduling. When we found Reach, it was clear that they could solve all our issues and make the switch both possible and hugely beneficial.

Kathy from Bartlett Park District

Very satisfied with REACH TV

My overall experience with REACH is great! The customer service is very helpful and answers my questions right away and also follows up after a problem is resolved. The ease of uploading our flyers has saved a lot of time. The REACH program is very user friendly. I have been able to navigate the program without problems.

Pros

I like the ease of uploading our flyer images (already designed) for each of our programs at the Bartlett Park District and not having to recreate the messages. I also like the preview feature on the desktop without having to be in front of the actual screen. Also, I like that I can change the order of our messages under the change order tab. And lastly, adding videos are as easy to upload as images.

Cons

I am not sure if this problem is on our end (internet connection- I have contacted our IT staff and they cannot detect a problem), but under Dashboard - the Network health is offline. When viewing the screen in the lobby, my recently uploaded announcements are running correctly. So I am not sure why it would say it was off line? Also, sometimes when uploading a jpg, Reach will skew the jpg. The image won't fit the total space. I can enlarge the image (by pulling out the corners), but I cannot stretch the image horizontal because the proportions are constrained (skewed). This doesn't happen often (maybe twice a month) but when it does I have to snag (program) my jpg and save it again. So I am not sure if something happens to that file when saving it to a jpg or if something happens to the file when it is uploaded to REACH?

James from Pathways 4 Youth

Reaching our Youth!

Reach is a great tool that is user friendly and easy to follow. We have had many youth in our program mention they loved being able to sit and eat their meal and get updated at the same time. It is a great tool for what we do!

Pros

We are able to connect with the homeless youth we serve in a way that speaks to them (TV). As sad as it is TV broadcasting in facilities like ours have a huge impact on getting the information out that we need to! I love the fact that I can customize each page the way I want it and then adjust it anytime I need to. I also love the fact that there are stock photos that we can use to help upgrade our message to the clients.

Cons

I only think that I have trouble when I try to update the board, sometimes I get confused on how to get the updates to transfer to the screen. It is getting better but that was the only thing I had trouble with.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

Originally I was not the program manager and the previous manager talked to me about what we wanted to have to get youth involved more. We researched many different things but did not pick out anything other than REACH. We loved what it had to offer and the went with it. At first the previous manager did not use it because of other reasons and when I took over I was very excited to get rolling with all the divers tools REACH has to offer! Thanks!

Elaine from Westminster Presbyterian Church

Great overall product and amazing customer service!

This product is easy to use and customize. Whether you make your own graphics and upload them or use REACH's images and editing tools, you'll be happy with this system. The designers listen to our specific needs and are able to customize our template at any time as well. Everyone I've had contact with has been super helpful and had immediate follow-through. Most importantly, this system is RELIABLE!

Pros

We had a basic one-screen service for multiple years and upgraded our wall screen to REACH just a few weeks ago. Installation and ordering was easy with the help of our contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who helped us every step of the way from design needs, installation, ordering, billing, and training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listened to our specific needs and was able to customize our program to be EXACTLY what we need for the present and for the future. When we thought we had the wrong cords for installation (which we didn't...our mistake), she was willing to send the correct ones overnight. She was willing to go over and above for us. This has been a consistent trend in all of my dealings with REACH. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Cons

The only thing I would change is the design tools. These aren't always easy to use. The best way to get around this is to design in another program and upload an image instead.

Reasons for Switching to REACH

We had another program that I had to fix almost every week with no customer service and didn't even support a windows update! REACH is the complete opposite of this. It's been so nice to come in and see that everything is working as it should.

William from Northampton Township Parks and Recreation

Great program that allows you to completely customize the display that you present to your customers

It gives our Recreation Center a way to visually present data and information to the public without always having to interact with them. We display upcoming programs and events, along with the time, weather, and the day's building schedule. It's a great visual reminder to the staff and participants alike of all the things going on in the department.

Pros

It's easy to use and update daily. I use the software to show the day's schedule in the building I work in, along with upcoming programs and classes that our department is offering to the public. The display is always fresh and looks great. Whenever a small problem has arisen in the past, it was dealt with quickly and efficiently by the reach staff. I was really able to customize the display to exactly what I want and I'm very happy with the product.

Cons

The fact that each display has to have its own license can make it expensive for smaller departments like ours. Our Recreation Facility is not overly large, but would benefit from having a second, smaller display in an area other than our main display. The fact that the displays have to be completely the same if they are wired to the same computer, or have a separate license for different displays can be prohibitive.

Brian from Frostburg State University

Happy Administrator & User

We needed a solution that was powerful but more reasonably priced than some of the competition. Also a company that was more responsive than some of the large signage vendors. REACH has come through on all counts and has a corporate style that is more like dealing with a family business than one of a large company bureaucracy crunching numbers with everything and charging every way possible. Not to mention having to wait until a representative talks to a group of managers just to get the amount for a quote for even simple items. I do not want to seem like I am bashing our former companies, as they both have a quality product and good people. It is just I do not miss their corporate cultures one bit. To compare, dealing with REACH is genuinely pleasant and I can get answers quickly to any need I have. On the occasion where something was truly a hard thing to quote based on the number of variables, I receive honest feedback, am given a general idea of a range and after the process is planned out, I get the answer right away. I never feel like we are waiting because more important customers are in the queue ahead of us.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the quickness that I can post something to multiple signs in multiple locations. Our former provider was one with very good software and REACH had a slightly different approach, but one that made sense and allowed me to manage our signs more efficiently. They are very responsive to user feedback and it show in the software.

Cons

Honestly very little. No complaints from my side.

Jereme from Central Springs Schools

I had originally gone with a different digital signage company, but went with REACH and love it.

Better communication about what our students are currently working on in the building. We put everything on the signs from band concerts, quilting projects, sporting events, parent teacher conferences, lunch menus. Anything that goes on, we put it onto the signs so that when community members and family members are in the building they can get a pretty accurate and recent picture about what's going on at our school.

Pros

It looks very professional and matches our schools colors and logos perfectly. The social media tie ins are also very nice. The YouTube plugin feature is also so simple it's almost idiot proof. I also love that the entire area can be customized to your liking. The Alert system is also very cool for snow days and delays. The parents really like that one. I also like being able to upload PDF files straight to the signs. We get a lot of clothing order forms that are in PDF, so I just toss those up on the signs and we're good to go.

Cons

The scheduling part is a little bit difficult to work with. We have Rschools and it seems to pull a little bit odd, but that may just be me needing to reach out to Customer support representative a little more. It's easy to get it synced up, but it shows (Home) after every event. Not sure why that is. Another thing I've found a little odd is that it is sometimes hard to troubleshoot what is on the screen and what you are seeing when you do a preview. For example, if our FB is not working correctly the display will show all black but the preview will still show the content properly.

Heath from Southeast Health Group

Industry: Mental Health Care

REACH, a customer's perspective

From first contact to implementation took a while on OUR END due to budgeting into a non-profit system. When we gave the green light it went very well and quickly...but not rushed. Support gave all the information our IT staff needed for a quick, and wireless, installation and implementation of service. Easy to use right from the start and has become even easier to use than when we started two years ago. They will have to pry this system from my, cold, dead hands if the budget ever becomes too lean or a change is suggested. So, I guess you can say I am pleased with the system and value.

Pros

Being able to edit/control content from literally ANYWHERE. This has saved our organization countless hours vs. the old way with USB thumb drives...not to mention 1 person can do the task that took 3 (with travel time) in the past! The Instagram posts are looking fabulous and the stock artwork saves so much time not having to scour the internet to create holiday greetings/notices of closure.

Cons

I know they are working on it already, but our Facebook posts sometimes appear strange and illegible. It seems only to appear legible when the post is not a 'shared' post or story...only when it's created on-page does it seem to appear legible.

Brian from Frostburg State University

Very Helpful Company with a Quality Product

We are in the process of moving all of our academic signage over to their platform, with some testing and several signs activated. Everyone I have worked with at REACH has been very accommodating, has tried to understand my timeline (which has changed quite a bit due to some legacy equipment we were initially going to use prematurely hitting end of life) and have displayed qualities including being genuinely helpful, willing to go above and beyond to make sure our rollout is moving along as planned, and regularly checking to ensure our experience with the company is first-rate.

Pros

We can do everything in the cloud that I need, the software itself is intuitive and works well. If I ever run into an issue, the REACH staff are very easy to work with and I have enjoyed working with them. I am a person who is laid-back, but has absolutely no hesitation at letting companies know if I am unhappy (our my company is) with them! REACH offers a very good product at a price point that has saved us considerable money while having 99% of the features we were used to using or considering using and added a few we did not have.

Cons

Very little. A few interactive items, I am used to programming myself versus working with the company for a minimal cost. I believe for most organizations, especially small business, this ends up being more of a feature as they can have dedicated people build whatever they need at exceptionally competitive rates. I am just a control freak, so it is more specific to my own personality and situation.

Tara from City of South St. Paul Park and Recreation Department

I really like working with the REACH program and it's support help.

Pros

The software is very easy to learn and the support from the team is wonderful. Training went smooth and was easy to follow. The potential this program has is endless. There is such a wide variety to the stock images available that I am able to make any announcement style I would like. Another aspect that I like about the REACH program is the ability to "work ahead" on items that you would like broadcasted. What I mean by that is the option to set start and finish timelines. I am able to work ahead on different events two or three months ahead of time and then just set the broadcast date and not worry about it. There are many useful options that are attached with this program I however just named a few.

Cons

One thing that can be a bit frustrating is the way Windows updates do not sync with my end of the program. Here is an example of when happens...Windows has an update and when they do my monitor will go down. There is a big blue ribbon across the screen that lets you know you must perform a reboot. Well I am not able to reboot that in house. I have to make a ticket for tech support at REACH to do. Now with that being said the support at REACH responds right away and it doesn't take more than an hour to get things back up and running. The communication on their end is great I know exactly when they get the message and when they fix the issue. So that helps make it a bit less frustrating.

Valerie from City Center Management

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

REACH Software takes our brand to the next level

From the initial conversations and demonstrations on how the software works, to designing a layout and implementation of our devices, the experience has been top-notch. My questions have always been addressed, and you can tell the responses are sincere. The follow up and updates are appreciated and relevant to my company's needs. We are so happy with the software, we're in discussions on how to use additional devices for future projects now too. The REACH team is so great to work with - you won't be disappointed!

Pros

I was involved with selecting this software, implementing it in our buildings and updating the content regularly. There are many things I like about this software: it is customized to fit our needs, tech support is not only helpful, but they're quick to respond and actually provide a resolution, and the product performs exactly how I hoped it would. Not to mention, it is extremely user friendly! The quality and performance of this product was important to us, and it definitely shows. We've received many compliments on it and we're considering adding more in additional locations. This software not only offers a great communication tool for our company, it helps to elevate our brand. We couldn't be happier with the software.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any negatives - we're very happy with this software.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

We did consider alternative products, but I cannot remember their names now. They were not comparative on performance or price though, so that's why we initially decided to move forward with REACH. But now I'm grateful we made this decision because the 'behind the scenes' of customer service & support are above our expectations too.

Erick from EBCO General Contractor

Reach Digital Signage software

I can't think of a better company to partner with than Reach Media. They actually listen to their customers needs and are spot on with design and implementation. I have rarely had to call support, but on the few occasions that I did our issues we resolved very quick. Reach is an A+ compnay. Our signage is more for aesthetics than function. We always receive comments on how the signage "classes up" the office. Our clients and partners seem to enjoy seeing their "Name in Lights" on the big screen.

Pros

The implementation team at Reach was fantastic, they worked with me to create a beautiful layout that is easy for me to maintain. The interface is intuitive, and updates are quick and painless. The fact that the system is cloud based has saved countless trips to the office, when quick updates were needed off hours.

Cons

I honestly have not run across a "Con" for us.

Reasons for Switching to REACH

Viewneo was too complicated and required I be onsite with the product to customize.

Bruce from LeMars Community Schools

Reach Software

Great product, great service! Very happy with its performance.

Pros

Setup was very easy. Reach is very user friendly product. You can train a user easly in 1/2 hour or less to do the basics to get them up and running. We use the product to implement rebroadcast of our local church sevices. That is one of the main reason for purchasing he software. Instead of brining in dvd, or thumb drives, they can now upload their videos to the cloud and I can go in and set the playback time. I t has saved me tons of time.

Cons

Right now I do not have anything that I do not like about this program. It gives us everything we have asked for the software to do for us.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

They did an excellant job of selling the product. I asked for certain thing it could accomplish and the sale person provided the necessary information. It was easy in making our decision.

Reasons for Switching to REACH

Ease of use, ability to upload and time rebroadcasts for patrons.

Jordan from St. Matthew's Episcopal Day School

Wonderful Product! Can't imagine using anything different!

Overall, my experience with REACH has been nothing short of amazing! They are a company who truly cares about making the experience easiest for their users and works hard on building customer relationships.

Pros

The most impactful feature of this program is how easy it is to not only use with our computer system, but how easy the implementation process was as well. The customer support for REACH is extremely helpful and efficient! They were able to answer any questions we had quickly and helped resolve any problems we had in a time efficient manner. As the one who updates information to the TV screen, I really appreciate that you are able to do batch uploads. This feature alone saves so much time for those of us who have a ton of other items on their agenda!

Cons

I have not found anything yet that I do not like about this software.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

Overall, as a company we chose to use REACH because of it's wonderful price point as well as the choices it allows the users. With REACH we are not only able to upload media pictures, but we are also able to upload videos! This is a new feature for us and we LOVE using it! Videos are extremely fun to display from the front lobby! Thank you REACH for everything- you ave been nothing short of AMAZING!

Reasons for Switching to REACH

We discovered reach because the old program that we used to use for our front desk monitor went out of business due to COVID 19. We had never heard of REACH before, and are SO THRILLED we discovered it. It has been a complete game changer and is way easier to use than our previous program.

Great Visual Way to Reach Your Customers

Oftentimes, customers enter our facility there to attend a specific class or program. The REACH display helps us to quickly and visually impart other offerings that we have to our consumers. They may be in the building to attend a class with their child, but with REACH, they can quickly see the different adult programs we have to offer as well. Without the display, they wouldn't have that information, or even know where to look for it.

Pros

The ability to customize the software for exactly what your needs are. Our display has local time and weather, in addition to the daily schedule of our facility, advertisements, and our company logo. It is incredibly easy to use, and the display is a great way to convey information visually to the people you want to reach.

Cons

The only con to this system is that you need a new license for each different display that you have. Our building is fairly large, and if I wanted to put two different messages/schedules in two different areas of the building, I would have to pay for two licenses.

Wendy from Pikes Peak YMCA

Engage your Customers

Nothing but Excellent. We have been able to create eye-catching content that makes customers stop and not just walk right on past. I am very pleased to be working with REACH. They continue to enhance the product with new features on a regular basis and I look forward to implementing them in the future.

Pros

Touchscreen integration. Engaging with your customers in a different way than your competitors. This provides great opportunity to keep customers involved and learning more about what we offer. Support team has been fantastic. You don't leave a message and wait for someone to call back. The support team answers the phone and helps you right then! Efficient and super friendly. Integration. They integrate with lots of apps. Social media feeds, calendars, schedules and camera feeds all in real time. With a wide assortment of screen templates and widgets, content is easy to import or create within the software. The installation and setup of our 2x2 video walls was surprising easily.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say. No issues to date with performance, customer service or quality of the software.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

They had a touch screen option. Pricing structure is very competitive so that our multi-branch non-profit organization could afford it in all of our centers.

Joel from SCDOT

Easy Transition to digital display implementation - and great Customer service/response

Reach has allowed us to integrate video and graphics in one layout/zone and play them, whereas we didn't have that capability before. It has also freed up the daily/ weekly updating of the screens, as you can schedule ahead and specify dates as to what announcements/graphics appear in each playlist. I currently have 2 displays at different locations displaying different content- i have four playlists going at once. Each monitor has 2 graphic zones, each with it's own playlist - Reach makes this seamless and "easy-peasy".

Pros

ease of use and customization of layouts playlists make importing media easy and simple the ability to make different playlists in different zones makes updating and changing things simple scheduling announcements/graphics ahead of time makes daily updating unnecessary scheduling screen was easy to use and very intuitive Most people can get this software up and running in no time, once again very intuitive layout and design

Cons

The only downside i have found is in the postitioning of Title/Label text boxes - I have had to adjust these several times when putting a static text box/label next to a playlist box. The position on the editing screen is slightly different once it's previewed on the actual screen. It just takes tweaking to get them exactly where you want them to appear.

Miki from City of Webster Groves

Marketing Rule of Seven

It's seldom down, but when it is, tech support is quick to answer the call. The video quality is good.

Pros

I like that users of our facility are being marketed to unbeknownst to them and the more hits, the better (Marketing Rule of Seven). Whether they are a parent waiting for a child to get out of skate lessons, hanging out on the front entry to catch some air, or waiting in the concession line at intermission, it reaches out to the patron where they are without requiring them to actively search, and may just intrigue someone to check an activity out.

Cons

It's difficult to delete a text box once created and sometimes it doesn't project like it previews.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

I actually saw this on demo at Missouri Park and Recreation Association Conference and really wanted it for our facility. Reps were super. There wasn't another product that was quite comparable at the time.

Lynn from Stonhard

Industry: Building Materials

Reach Digital Signage Makes a Difference

Overall I love it.

Pros

Reach helps us easily communicate within different areas of our building as well as with our other office buildings. It's become a part of our culture and everyone loves to see what's new. Reach works with you to develop the right template for your business/organization. Uploading and scheduling content is easy for the administrator and comes off high-tech to the viewer.

Cons

Creating content within the software is not as easy as doing so outside of the software. The text tool is clunky.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

Don't recall the alternative options, but we did start with another program that was quite difficult to use and apparently there were different versions. We never got it off the ground. Since we started using Reach it has been very smooth with only one technical issue on Reach's end in 2.5 years.

Jennifer from ISD 738 Holdingford Public Schools

REACH review

REACH has fantastic customer service. From the time I contacted them for quotes to the last issue I had with signage, they are kind, courteous and efficient.

Pros

I like the variety of applications available, for instance, weather, time, date, social media feeds.

Cons

Moving to the Playlist and Media Library was a good switch in order to allow us more flexibility in building slides, however it is more complicated than the slide building we were using previously. It would be nice to toggle between the two build capabilities to allow more staff to create and edit slides with less training.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

Price of program and hardware as well as customer service.

Reasons for Switching to REACH

REACH offered more flexibility with content and outstanding setup assistance.

Peggy from AlwaysOn Communications

Reach Media Network

The customer service and tech support are AWESOME. When I have had to reach out to support, they have been right there . . . actual HUMANS answering the phone and they are always quick to provide an answer or help when I need it. Very impressed.

Pros

Flexibility to have multiple templates and themes for the different locations within each organization. Very user friendly in setup and maintaining the system. Up time for our 3 screens has been 99-100% with very little internet interruption.

Cons

The CMS is not mobile responsive and that to effectively modify the information, you need to be at a desktop computer. Obviously not a deal breaker, but would be more convenient if we could make edits on the fly with our smartphones or tablets.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

Their solution included a small PC hardware device and was not as dependent on WiFi connectivity as the other solutions we reviewed. Price was not cheapest - but not most expensive either. Sales and customer support ultimately pushed us over the fence to choose REACH.

Jeff from Town of Perinton

Using the Reach platform has really stepped up our facility look.

Ease of use. Nice look. I neglected to select a few boxes in the last page - I also am an administrator and user of the software, in addition to helping pick out the prodcut.

Pros

We primarily use the Reach Software for our facility schedule. We also have it connected to our Social Media feeds (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). I love the capability of also adding flyers but we do not take advantage of this enough. Several of my colleagues in neighboring towns have been impressed and are considering adding this to their facilities.

Cons

Although it has happened often, we have had the system stop displaying our data from time to time. When consulting with Reach Service, it seems like it was an issue with RecTrac (Vermont Systems), however when speaking with Vermont Systems they made it seem like a Reach issue. The issues have been rectified but was difficult going back and forth between Reach and Vermont Systems.

MARY from Coxsackie Athens CSD

REACH APP Helps Reach Kids

I love using it to spread the word...whether it be sports events, meals being served or wishing kids a happy holiday or vacation throughout the school year! It's an easy way to let our community know what's happening in real time. I really also like all of the stock slides I can use. They are always timely!!

Pros

I am a Food Service Director. I take pictures of the food that is being prepared in our kitchens, upload them to the app and add some text. It's that easy. I also coach and use the app to make slides for the teams, letting them know about practice and letting the rest of the school community know about the outcome of our games. Ease of use would be what I like the most. I also like being able to choose what monitors to display slides on. And also choose the duration for how long it would run.

Cons

What I like the least is that I can not go back to the exact color that I chose for text if I venture off black or white. And sometimes its hard to adjust the size of the text box without moving the picture behind it.

Kisha from YMCA of Central Ohio

YMCA of Central Ohio is pleased to use this product.

We are able to communicate more effectively than before with this product.

Pros

The customization on all fronts plus great customer support.

Cons

Unable to segment info across multiple TV locations within the same building without investing more into product. We just don't have the budget.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

REACH came with some good recommendations from other Ys. Also, it was exactly what we needed and what we were looking for with.

Reasons for Switching to REACH

They lacked functionality and good customer support.

Jeff from Radial RW2

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

A great method to communicate important information

I have been very pleased with how easy it is to access the software and make changes on the fly. With minimal IT support, I can submit an update via the web-link and instant changes occur. Removing the need for approvals or IT involvement.

Pros

At our sites, we use the software on strategically placed TV's. The break rooms, front office, throughout the facility to communicate upcoming events for the associates, greetings to vistors, safety metrics of the site, weather updates and general information to share with the team.

Cons

I am an advanced PC user, and have been exposed to a lot of different software suites and I was able to navigate the reach software with some minimal time spent on the videos supplied. However for a less experienced user it can be a bit difficult on that learning curve.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

Another 5 of our sites were already using REACH, so I contacted Reach and our contact at the other sites to orchestrate a tool which was in use elsewhere. Stemming to corporate to make it a standard platform for each of our sites.

Reasons for Switching to REACH

Using a power point slide proved to be very difficult, as the overhead cost of creating network drops for each TV and for them all to run off of 1 powerpoint show was a hassle, as you had to have a PC at each location that all ran the same power point presentation. IF and only IF someone went through and reloaded each one. Very inconsistent and time consuming.

Cheryl from Nalco Champion

Industry: Chemicals

Multiple Displays

We were in need of a software that had the capability of displaying a rolling safety metric on all monitors; REACH was able to assist with a stationary year-to-date widget that is easy to update. Overall, I am extremley satisfied with the services provided by REACH.

Pros

Love having the ability to display different content on multiple monitors. We were able to digitize our brand on the welcome display for our guest, thus reducing the need for paper brochures. Most of our employees are not able to check emails regularly so having the option to display important company announcements facility wide is a major plus for our organization. Contacting REACH Customer Service was a breeze; the employees are very knowledgeable and offer excellent technical support.

Cons

Have not experienced any issues with the software.

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

REACH is a Great Product for Your Center!

REACH is constantly in touch to make sure that we are getting the most out of the product, aware of any software updates/changes, and making sure that we are happy with the service. They do a great job.

Pros

I love that the software has so many different ways to give information to the public passing by. It's very visual and able to disseminate information very quickly. In 30 seconds, a passing patron might see visuals for 3 different programs, our daily schedule, the date, time, weather, and our Logo. It's a great product!

Cons

The only problem I have is the inability to set different messages to different visual spots. If I have one location with two different displays, they have to display the exact same information, even if they are in completely different sides of the building.

David from Hobart Arena - City of Troy

Fantastic solution to our ever-changing needs.

REACH helps us to clearly communicate to guests important information while they are in our facility, such as menu items, restroom locations, locker room assignments, merchandise info during concerts, etc.

Pros

Simple integration, clear and concise software training, available support when we need it (and it's an in-house service team so it's nice to know who I'm calling when there is an issue), and regular follow ups from staff to make sure that their product is fulfilling their need.

Cons

Hardware obsolescence - as Windows 10 releases updates that are sizable, the older players with smaller hard drives have presented a hurdle in getting the latest versions to successfully install. Tech support was able to find a creative solution and resolved the issue in a very reasonable time.

Rebecca from Castle Rock Police Department

Industry: Law Enforcement

Saved me so much time!

We are using REACH to do just that, reach out to our officers, civilian staff, and volunteers. We use one monitor for more "fun" items such as monthly birthdays, award commendations, staff highlights, congratulations for new promotions/babies/transfers, etc. The other two monitors are used to keep everyone informed on things such as trainings, flu shot appointments, updates on equipment or building, transfer openings, open enrollment appointments, etc. We are implementing two more monitors very soon - one for the lobby (videos, special event calendars, weather) and the last one for our Crime Analyst to highlight bulletins.

Pros

This software provides much more than what I was previously using, which was a PowerPoint slide show on a monitor downstairs. Each update, which was generally once a day or more, had to be completed away from my office desktop. It was very, very time consuming. Being able to update each announcement from my desktop is so easy, fun, and we're now using the REACH System on a total of five (5) monitors.

Cons

Only two things come to mind. I wish there was a way to keep the text color (chosen from the color swatch in the editing text box) as a default color shown under the main swatches - without having to select "more colors." And, if I'm wishing, I would like to have more editing tools on the front page (without having to select the pencil editor).

Reasons for Choosing REACH

N/A We loved what we saw when first looking at the REACH system!

Reasons for Switching to REACH

Convenience and much more powerful system using REACH!

Kelsey from South Heart Public School

Wonderful Product!

One of our biggest goals as a school is to keep all stakeholders informed of what is going on within the school on a daily basis. Our interactive TV, along with the REACH software has allowed us to reach that goal. With a few clicks of a button, our daily announcements, student shout-outs, or other important notifications are published and easy for all to see.

Pros

I love that I am able to access this software from anywhere. Even if I am not in school that day, I am able to send announcements out so the students/staff/community members can see them! I also love how user-friendly the REACH interface is.

Cons

I am not sure I would identify this as a con, but we always appreciate software that is low-cost because of the tight budget we are on. Even yearly specials or price knock-downs might help me sell the yearly cost to my administration!

Genesis from City of Bell

REACH system for the City of Bell

My overall experience with REACH has been great. The service that I have been receiving to make the changes that we need have been helpful and patient.

Pros

Very easy to use! We are able to make any changes needed as we advance in our programs, events, announcements etc. We can upload and remove any images or programs and mess around with REACH when needed. It is reliable to use at our City parks for our patrons to see it is a catalog but on TV for everyone to see what the city has to offer.

Cons

As of now we have not had any issues with the software or service. I have been working closely with Dean Running in updating our REACH system for the City of Bell, with a new logo we need new changes with colors, backgrounds, announcements. We will be in process of creating something new.

Tim from Emmerson Packaging

Industry: Plastics

Great Product and very professional looking

Something so simple as having an upcoming events section on our displays that can be updated by all departments really makes getting the right information out there a cinch. As well, the PowerPoint import tool makes it super easy for folks with minimal computer knowledge to update content.

Pros

I really enjoyed working with the team as we were switching to Reach for our digital signage needs. It was an easy transition since the staff at Reach helped setup the back-end the way we needed for our business.

Cons

My biggest wish for continuing work as an Admin is to have a bit more control over our devices and configuring our environments. This is a minimal concern as the team at Reach is always available to quickly help us complete these tasks.

Reasons for Switching to REACH

The cost was too high and the quality was far below the standard at Reach.

Brian from Nalco

Industry: Chemicals

Excellent Digital Signage Solution

Overall the company has been great to work with. They are very responsive and helpful when issues arise.

Pros

The REACH system is extremely easy to use. It gives us the ability to schedule content as far in advance as we would like. Once you have your content created it literally takes less than a minute to publish to however many screens you want.

Cons

Some more sorting options would be nice. Such as the ability to sort by "scheduled" content. Also it would be nice to schedule something for more than one timeframe at a time. For example, right now if I have a poster to publish for Monday to Tuesday one week and Thursday to Saturday 2 weeks in the future, I would have to do two separate publish tasks. It would be nice to be able to do it all at once.

Paul from Algoma District School Board

Central Algoma Secondary School

We have found Reach to be a very useful and effective tool in communicating with our student body and staff. It is easy to use and provides a choice of stock images or the capacity to personalize your communications in a variety of different ways. We use it daily.

Pros

We like the functionality of the product and find it very easy to use. We are able to upload media products from different sources and present them as needed on Reach. We use it daily to support school communication and it only takes a few minutes from each day to update in part because there is a very good supply of stock images which are regularly updated as well as our own media files.

Cons

We would like to see the software compatible with a wider range of file formats.

Jennifer from Town of Abingdon

Keeping our Community Informed has never been so easy!!

I love that when we discussed needing to add a screen outside, and had an idea, but needed to know if it could be done that REACH customer support was ON IT!!!! We now have our outdoor television with mount, and all that we need to connect to REACH and get info to folks that are visiting our outdoor areas (playground, disc golf, outdoor pool, tennis courts, etc. . .) Now I feel that we "reach" (no pun intended) everyone that visits the center - both in and out!! Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!

Pros

The ability to create content so easily and get it to the areas that need it. I love that if we are doing something center specific, we can just advertise here, but when we want the community to know, it is just as easy as leaving all of our boxes checked for all areas. Brilliant!!

Cons

I cannot for the life of me think of anything that I do not like about the software - it has been an absolute game changer for our recreation center!!

Jeremy from Clickstop

It's easy...even for me!

We’re really excited about utilizing more of the features that Reach provides. We have an amazing Marketing and Design team that has been able to create some impressive videos and images. As we become more familiar with the system, our desired outcome is to use the scheduling system to tailor messages to specific audiences. The quality of the content coupled with its timely release will hopefully support our desire to keep people connected to the business and to each other.

Pros

I am a part of a team of 3 who have taken over the use of the platform. We had no idea how to operate the software, but we have quickly been able to grasp some of the features thanks to your online tutorials and a few contacts with your online support. I’m not typically very savvy with this sort of thing, but I’ve been able to grasp the basics in a relatively short time frame.

Cons

The only hiccup that I’ve experienced so far is in being able to adjust the end date for when an announcement becomes inactive. We have current announcements that are Active, but I would like to adjust the end date for when they become inactive so that I can phase them out. It seems that I’m only able to make them inactive instead of simply adjusting the end date. As I become more informed about the functionality of the software, I'm sure I will encounter something in which the functionality is not ideal. However, I don't anticipate this being an issue due to the type of service we've received thus far.

Kevin from California State Teachers' Retirement System

Informing over 1,000 employees daily

I love working with REACH. Their customer service is very responsive. The newsletters they send monthly are great to see new trends or features - or just to be clued into what's going on. They are great at reinforcing a human element to tech company.

Pros

Reach Media's CMS is incredibly easy to navigate and very intuitive. The features they offer definitely grab viewers attention to inform them of pertinent organizational matters.

Cons

I wish we had purchased the higher CPU players to prevent any lag or buffering when we call iframes into our widgets. Sometimes updates that are going on in the background may increase the blank space in a widget - however I will say, whenever this happens (rarely) Reach technical crew is very quick at helping resolve any issues.

Al from Midland Rockhounds

Midland Rockhounds Concessions

Our overall experience has been great. We had more people ask about particular food and beverage items as well as had other ball clubs in our league ask to find out where we found Reach Management. I believe we only used 50 percent of what’s capable and look forward to learning more innovative ways which we can extend our menu boards to our guests in the ballpark.

Pros

The introduction of having digital menu boards has helped the patrons read and see visualization menu items from large TV’s. We have been able to load our own photos of food and beverages, which also provides the patrons with actual pictures of concessions available in the baseball stadium. Having reliable tech-support allows even the less computer savvy individuals a chance to learn from the ground up how to make a successful menu board. Lastly, being able to be in control from the administrator’s standpoint of putting in special deals of the day on the day of a game provides good flexibility.

Cons

We have been very happy with the overall software. I say from the administrator’s standpoint, maybe extend call support with the technicians to later in the day. Most if not all problems seem to occur during a game or event when tech support is already closed.

Reasons for Choosing REACH

Evan from Canton Township, Leisure Services Dept.

The Best Mobile App

Amazing customer service! Always quick to resolve any issues. Very helpful offering advice on how we can best utilize the software the custom features with it.

Pros

REACH is very easy to use and edit. We use their announcement and signage program, and also their mobile app. The mobile app has been a tremendous help for our organization and helps us connect with our customers very easily. We have over 7,000 mobile app users, and we continue to grow with users. All that use it, tell us how much they love it.

Cons

The also issue we have is that on occasion the announcement/signage program loses its connection and needs to be reset. Other than that, we don't have many issues with the product at all.

Tricia from Embassy Suites Bloomington

Wonderful Tool

My experience with everyone at REACH has been phenomenal. The software is easy to use, and easy to update. We have been so happy with them, we are in the process of getting another screen to display information for our on-site restaurant.

Pros

How easy it is to use. We currently have two screens that we use as informational boards for our guests/clients, letting them know where and when things are happening in the hotel. I can have them all displaying the same information, or have something only display on one of the screens.

Cons

When my reader boards are not working, which doesn't happen very often. Even when it does the technical support team helps troubleshoot what the problem is and will get it corrected as quickly as possible.