• Pros

• "Easy integration, easy to update or changes layouts or play around...very much set it and forget it. "

• "Easy to edit and manage from anywhere. Editing shows and managing time frames for specific messages is seamless and without any hitches. Thanks"

• "Nice backoffice. Easy to use software. Simple interface."

• Cons

• "RSS feed need more of them the widgets are great just could do with more "

• "It's not a con but the interface could be little bit better,"

• "The content design could be user-friendlier. It is good but could be great."

Browse Yodeck Reviews

Tom from Self-employed

Yodeck - Total digital media and content management solution

I needed a full featured cloud based digital media management solution which supported the ability to frequently and easily update my content. I also required a distribution system which employed the use of an affordable player device. After trying a number of competing vendor offerings, I found the Yodeck solution to be the best.

Pros

This "cloud based" application does "everything". From formatting and organizing your content to establishing the best layout for your messaging as well as providing an uncomplicated scheduling module for time sensitive content distribution. This "easy to use" yet feature rich application is the most comprehensive digital media solution on the market. In addition, it is absolutely "bullet proof". I have been using Yodeck 24/7 for the past 18 months and there has not been a single outage. The email support has been very responsive and the documentation easy to follow yet very comprehensive.

Cons

Although the email support is great, a "real time" support chat would be a plus.

Richard from The Chalfonts Community College

Digital signage for large secondary school

Support is excellent, always prompt and friendly.

Pros

All cloud based to simple to update and sync to players. We've replaced our entire digital signage screens with TVs running Yodecks behind them. We've also managed to create one incorporated with a free to air setup TV box so staff can enjoy TV whilst we overlay important messages. Around the school site we use them to display messages for students, live feeds from Twitter, the weather, time and news. Very powerful and very easy to use and manage.

Cons

Nothing. Every works well for us. Plenty of guides online helping if you get stuck too.

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

Trialed YoDeck and worked brilliantly for us.

Peter from Bredband i Kristianstad

Impressed

Never thougt a raspberry pi could do this kind of work. But it can yodeck sure made it possible. We are right now streaming our live cam from youtube to our office reception with our logo, a clock and a rss feed with the latest news from the newspaper. Looks increadible good!

Pros

Its easyness with setup and also with design of the screens. I was up and running with a small but working design in about 10 min from the first plugin of the power.

Cons

Could be that there needs some more help popups on the webpage. But when i got stuck becuase of selfmade fault the support got back to me really quick and it was sorted out in a couple of hours.

Ken from Transformations counseling

Not worth it

Poor

Pros

Product relativity Easy to use but due to lack of features

Cons

Little options for widget. Customer support lousy. No good direction.

Response from Flipnode

Replied April 2020

Hi Ken, we would like to apologize for the delay in shipping out your Players. Due to the COVID-19 situation, there was a delay in our suppliers shipping out orders. Now, our suppliers have caught up with all pending orders. Our customer support did the best they could to speed things up, I am sorry that we could not serve you as best as possible but it was out of our control. Concerning features, Yodeck is constantly being developed, so a feature that you might be missing might be released soon. Send over a ticket with your requirements and we can get back to you with estimations on when your required features will be released. If you feel that Yodeck cannot serve your requirements now or in the near future, please reach out and request a refund. Thank you, The Yodeck Team

Frank from Quality Dairy Company

Fantastic Solution for Video Displays at our C-Store Chain

We have been quite happy with YoDeck. They have been quite responsive when we had questions, and were a huge help as we worked to set up our first store with 15 monitors and 15 Raspberry Pi units. We are overall very pleased and would recommend them to anyone.

Pros

The ease and speed of updating our content at will is the best part about YoDeck and our Raspberry Pi video units. I can update from almost anywhere...can even do most content updates from my phone.

Cons

We had sought a solution that would allow us to sync 10 - 15 monitors in our stores. Unfortunately the only way to get that right now is a system that is way out of our budget for the size stores that we have. YoDeck and Raspberry Pi video units were as close as we could get - though they don't sync up as of yet - they were well within our budget.

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

Quality of the product and price of the service & video units.

John from Kings of Vapor

A+ Cloud Based Signage !

I use Yodeck to control advertising on 70+ tvs aligned horizontally and vertically in several states and a multitude of cities. I have tried several other providers for cloud based signage and Yodeck is lightyears ahead of the competition in terms of ease of use, responsiveness, price and customer service. Switching from the competition was one of the best business decisions I've ever made and it has benefitted our team and company greatly.

Pros

Yodeck is amazingly powerful and surprisingly affordable. The web-based interface is very easy to learn, and very responsive. I love the ability to see which devices are located in different regions of the United States and the depth of the preferences/settings is, honestly, amazing.

Cons

I have not had one issue that wasn't resolved by customer service within 20 minutes, and I wish every establishment had half of the customer service as Yodeck does! It would be nice to have a standalone app in addition to a web-based option, but that is a personal preference and doesn't negatively impact what Yodeck does.

Michael from Holder Construction Company

There is no better value

Our digital signage used to be limited to a few screens in each office. Because of the east of use and value of Yodeck, we have distributed among many projects for multiple uses.

Pros

Ease of use (for admins and users), ease of deployment, feature set, and support. There really isn't any other category that Yodeck doesn't smash the competition on.

Cons

Player hardware options. The software is built around Debian/Raspbian, but it would be great to have a Windows option for flexibility or signage requiring more hardware horsepower.

Tom-Erik from Ringerike kommune

Industry: Government Relations

Great!

Yodeck solved our need to keep the team updated in a easy way. The municipality in which I work, has a hich cost, heavy and extremely low intuitive system for handling information onscreen. So when I discovered Yodeck, I was thrilled. It solved all of our needs, and the one lisence I needed, was free. I installed it on an old Raspberry PI, and it works like a charm. Now it work as a center for information in our office of about 30 employees. Except that I have to take a clean install of the system every 2-3 month, it works as a charm. So we are excited.

Pros

It's just GREAT! It solved all of our problems, for free.

Cons

I have yet to discover any cons... The only problem is that I have to take a clean install of my OLD Raspberry PI every 2-3 month. But I reccon this is the PIs fault, not the system.

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

My job already has a lisence of this product, but it is really crap!!

David from California Fresh Market

More than meets our needs

We switched to yodeck for all our displays after our previous display company had abandoned their software and didn't provide any updates for windows 8 and up. Yodeck offered more flexibility, on a less expensive platform (Raspberry Pi) vs a micro computer. We rarely have any problems with these devices and when we do, we know immediately via email. With about twenty of these devices running company wide I never have to walk around to each screen at multiple locations to make sure they're working.

Pros

Inexpensive setup Easy to replace set it and forget it Lots of functions

Cons

They aren't window's OS, which is also a plus if you don't have to have it on windows OS.

Austin from Lakepointe

Simple, cost effective yet powerful digital signage

We've had several questions and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the rep assigned to our account, has been extremely helpful and responsive.

Pros

The thing that drew me towards Yodeck was the way they handled hardware but the simplicity and quick no nonsense administration of screens is what kept it a competitor when we were comparing services.

Cons

Lack of smooth transitions but I hear this is being worked on and a fix is on the way.

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

Better and clearer scheduling and admin for a large number of screens

Andries from Nordwin College

The ultimate digital signage tool!

We are Yodeck for roster and student/staff information displays flawlessly for almost 4 years now.

Pros

- Value for money: tried different, much more expensive solutions, Yodeck beats 'em all! - Use any Raspberry Pi as a player, even 4K display resolutions (using Pi 4), free players for all screens when using annual subscription. - Very intuitive to set up and use. When ordering with player you can setup in advance, just connect the player to your screen and you are all set! Plug & Play! - Cloud based and central management from any device with internet connection.

Cons

No support for dutch language. No problem for me personally but some users would like this.

Christopher from 911 Vapor Inc

Super Easy To use and Setup !!!

We upload the latest news videos from youtube for our industry. we also use it to play product videos as well as sales videos to help promote our products and sales. We have even made some animated logos to go between each video for our company.

Pros

Its so easy to setup and use, simply drag and drop any videos you need and upload them to the Yodeck server, their server then verifies that it is a usable format if not then it will automatically convert it to a usable format that Yodeck recognizes. you can even customize schedules by location. we have 2 stores and both stores have different hours. We have the Sorry we are closed sign pop up when we close by time wise and it helps to get those last minute customers finished up, we have even loaded up some music to help our staff close and clean the store each night. Easily add Banners and even custom tikcer tapes to any of your screens. play videos and slides with ease. you can even set when a video or sale should expire and when new sales start if you are ahead of the game and have them made up already.

Cons

I only wish there were more widgets and not just graphical widgets. I wish that there was a ability to have closed captioning with uploaded videos as well so people across the room can see and read what is being said on the videos that we upload. not even sure if this is possible but it would be a nice addition.

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

Yodeck had the most features for the money

Response from Flipnode

Replied November 2019

Hello Christopher, Thank you very much for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. With respect to you widget suggestion, I wanted to inform you that you can visit the "I suggest you.." section in our support center, where you can post suggestions for new features or upvote exiting ones. http://support.yodeck.com/forums/301815-general The most popular suggestions are highly probable to be entered in our development cycle and be available in upcoming releases.

Chris from North Merrick Public Library

Industry: Libraries

Yodeck - A Gold Standard for Digital Signage Solutions

For us here in public library land cost and reliability matter, and Yodeck makes it easy to remotely update my signage from home in minutes. I'm able to get my library director the results needed in real time.

Pros

The feature set is rich, reliability is amazing, and price point is incredible. As an IT professional I crave solutions that never let me down and that I never have to worry about. Yodeck delivers big time on these key needs!

Cons

At first it took a little getting used to that the "Playlist" is really what you are showing as opposed to a "slide show" as in other solutions but then you realize its actually better and more customizable so its really just a terminology difference.

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

Ease of use and price point. The one free instance of a monitor makes it easy to get started and then fully adopt.

Francois from College Merici

We love it

In our tight and secure network environment, I have experienced quick, effective technical support by the Yodeck team to set up the players. I often get new features, the community is definitely working hard to improve the product. They are really popular at our school and really easy to deploy, especially using wifi. We are going to purchase 2 more units pretty soon.

Pros

Implemented as a low-budget signage solution, we are amazed by this solution. My users get the hang of it quickly. The graphical interface of shows really helps to set up presentations quickly and effectively. The background audio feature is also really appreciated, saves me a lot of trouble when they are having a special event and they want music, I don't have to install temporary speakers anymore. Also, I love the fact that they still work even during a network or Internet failure, so they are reliable even when the wifi connection is not.

Cons

Raspberry Pis are not the most solid hardware out there. Especially on wifi, they tend to freeze from time to time. I have to reboot a few from time to time. I'm not sure I would trust them for crucial, urgent information.

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

Mostly the price, player and licence. It was even cheaper back in 2017.

Dennis from Manufacturing

Absolutely Amazing! Don't look anywhere else... it should start (and end) with Yodeck!

We run a small retail establishment and I needed the ability to use digital signage as an employee message board (while controlling content remotely). Being small, we don't have the funds to throw at problems/solutions... which means I'm a DIY owner. I've tried other providers, but became quickly frustrated since they didn't work (or didn't work as well as I'd like). I'm glad I stumbled upon Yodeck... this was exactly what I needed and more! Very easy to setup, very intuitive, and very reliable (I waited to post this review since I wanted to be able to speak to up-time). I am amazed at how quickly I was able to setup the system (using a Raspberry Pi) and I'm impressed by how reliable it has been. We're going into our second month of use and we're experiencing 100% reliability, while constantly updating the Playlists. But where Yodeck really stood out... I was contacted by a customer service manager the second we signed up for the service and had someone on standby who was willing to help where and when needed. I was shocked! A very nice touch and I can't say enough about that approach. I'm sold and will look to Yodeck for future projects when the time is right. If you're in the market, or are unsure about where to turn for digital signage, I can't recommend Yodeck enough (especially for the beginner on a budget). Great product, great service, amazing reliability... well done Yodeck! Thank you!!!

Pros

How simple it was to get up and running. Ease of use a big plus. And reliability has been 100%... I expected downtime since we're running this on a Raspberry Pi, but we're amazed it's been 100% reliable.

Cons

Nothing... honestly... nothing! I'm really trying to find something negative, but it has been a great product with amazing reliability.

Panos from ISTODATA

Reliable and continuously getting better!

We have created a product with a mix of shared and custom content for our clients. In Yodeck we found all the features we needed as It does almost everything we want and the support is awesome. They even contacted us to ask if they can help in any way!

Pros

Excellent support, regular updates/upgrades with new features, flexible prices and low cost for the players as they use Raspberry pi.

Cons

Few widgets, with poor design. But this was not a big problem for us, because we created our own widgets.

Tom from Mount de Sales Academy

Excellent solution for school digital signage

Pros

The option to build your own using a free account [we already had some Raspberry Pis sitting around] was a no-brainer for us. We use Google Docs/Slides as well as Youtube for the content, and had multiple TVs with multiple PIs and multiple free accounts for a year. Once we saw how useful it was - and how the Google Suite integration allowed multiple people across campus to generate content, we upgrade to a paid account. Worth the money! We have better communication across campus, it's easily updated, and just works. Now if I could just get the kids to look up from their smartphones......

Cons

The documentation for the less technical-thinkers could be revamped. I didn't have a problem setting things up, but someone scared of tech, or who doesn't think logically, will need more handholding than the docs offer [as of this writing - March 2019].

René from Veiligheidsregio Haaglanden

Industry: Public Safety

So easy!!

Information is easy shared.

Pros

Easy to setup using low cost hardware. Easy to maintain

Cons

In case you show a website it is very hard to answer cookie policy questions remotely so the popup is showed.

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

Remote setup Freedom in setting up shows

Ravi from Walmart Canada

Best price, easy to setup, best support, no hussle signage solution

Wonderful.

Pros

Easy to setup Great support team as well as support resources on website Easy to manage Click to publish functionality with advanced scheduling features Free player with annual subscription which is a great deal for small businesses like us 1st screen is free for life so we tried it first which gave us confidance Customer focused and very accomodating

Cons

May be more readey made theams for differant business types!! Also, make a note that 1st screen is free but only until you have only 1 screen. If you upgrade to 2 screen then both screen will be on paid subscription. This makes complete sense as 1st screen is only for try out. But just be aware of this. Other than that I can't think of anything elase as it surpassed our expectations compare to many products we evaluated.

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

Reasonable price for services as well

Jean-Marie from DigiSign

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Very easy to setup and great features that can be used in any work industries

Pros

What i love the most is the features and every time i get an email about features update its like Christmas

Cons

Its not cons but we'd like to see like demo shows about features used together to have maybe new ideas

Response from Flipnode

Replied August 2018

Hello Jean-Marie, Thank you for your review. We have recently started producing Guides and How-to videos about new features and interesting uses of our platform. Feel free to check them out on our YouTube channel. It is still early days but more are to follow very soon https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6uTez-0n3yHL0Q9zjlTVagJbO3TLH3F9

Mike from WEL

Industry: Utilities

Simple and easy

Information is easilly shared around differnt locations - in a variety of formats. It just works ! The support team have been responsive and flexible around players for our country and extra features.

Pros

This was a great alternative to our "Old PC's - auto running power point". Yodeck provides a simpler, more functional, cheaper and easier to manage platform to share information. The communications team look after it themselves, IT dont need to get involved !!

Cons

Security features come at a cost. But still minimal compared to alternatives.

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

It was easier, simpler and cheaper

Small Medical Clinic

I wish I had found Yodeck when I was initially looking for solutions. Fantastic solution that I will be using for years.

Pros

I initially purchased special digital signage TVs for our waiting room. What a headache! The software was buggy, the features were limited, and I never felt like updating it ever again (which is exactly what you shouldn't do) because of the hassle. Then I found Yodeck and the ease of use has been outstanding. Couldn't be happier!

Cons

I wouldn't mind better management website clipping that would try to generate a preview for various size screens before going live. But overall, powerful and customizable!

Paul from Precision Plating Company

Industry: Machinery

Digital Signage which is easy to set up and easy to update

Pros

I loved the simplicity with which I was able to set it up and get a demo going with minimal time. Because configuration is so easy, I have been able to delegate each screen/dashboard to the individual who needs to manage the content. They have made many changes and have rarely asked for help. A few times we experienced minor issues or had questions, the customer support team came back quickly with answers which solved our problem.

Cons

No cons, I've been using it for just over a year and I would recommend this to anyone looking for Digital signage which is easy to manage.

James from Sky PLC

Easy, free and feature packed.

We run a very busy training centre and meeting space. Yodeck enables us to inform all our visitors of where they have been located space to work without having to find a member of staff.

Pros

It is so easy to update my screen with the latest company videos and room bookings. I've loaded an active Google traffic map for leaving time that helps people plan the best route home.

Cons

It took a while to set a template up that formatted correctly . I had to push it to the screen each change and as I use the free account I only have one player so down to the lobby I go. Now I have a correct template everything is so easy.

Thijmen from CKC & partners

A plug and play system that’s a joy to work with

Using YoDeck allowed us to easily scale up our narrowcasting. We more than doubled our number of screens, without adding any burden to the administrators or marketing department. In fact, all are time now thanks to the ease of use and plug and play capability of YoDeck.

Pros

YoDeck is super simple to learn and use. It offers way more flexibility than our legacy narrowcasting solution AND is cheaper! Support responds lightning quick and the pricing is very reasonable.

Cons

The structure of media > playlists > lay-out > screen is something you definitely need to wrap your head around before you can properly use the software.

Joaquim from Computer Software

Yodeck - the best and easy software to do everything

we have to implement this so have a dashboard in the reception without network cable , with Yodeck we can add , delete, configure, make all we need and more without we need to be there physically . i tray more than 5 digital signed software's , ad-dons implemented on windows base computer , and Yodeck is the best.

Pros

love all features , we can do everything with this software , easy to configure , we use this to share some company video, party photos. - Web access are great and very user friendly - time schedule great, with allot off option

Cons

- nothing to pointing about cons, maybe if more widget ,

Chuck from SRC Heavy Duty

Industry: Machinery

Perfect for what we're needing it for

Love it! Recommend it to anyone doing digital signage!

Pros

I liked that I didn't have to wade through a bunch of text files and logs to figure out what addresses to change and removing the SD Card, plugging it into my laptop...changing the file, saving and then hoping it will work. I can log onto the website, make changes and be out in minutes.

Cons

I tried to get this to rotate a webpage 90 degrees and it was not very intuitive and would not ever span the screen the way I would want. I can upload a picture and it will rotate and orient properly, but unfortunately I could never program a web address to do the exact same thing. Not a deal breaker, but was my least favorite thing about the software.

Ken from KRW Solutions, Inc.

Great product with evolving feature set supported by top notch team!

Pros

The platform is very simple to use and provides white label features allowing us to manage client relationships and content without having to worry about infrastructure. Since the platform works on Raspberry PIs the hardware cost is very reasonable! The development team is committed to bringing new valuable features every cycle! The platform includes an API allowing customers with development skills to create their own widgets.

Cons

Content expiration, a key feature, is missing but is in the works. The reseller UI also needs a little work.

Response from Flipnode

Replied June 2018

Content expiration is now available! You can set a date/time after which the Media will become active and a date/time after which the Media will become inactive. Inactive Media will just be skipped.

Lee from Marketing Solutions Northwest

Tiny box with BIG power

Initially we had a few questions when we first purchased Yodeck and their Helpdesk provided clear and understandable information to us as brand new users. The combination of Yodeck software and Raspberry Pi hardware have been EXTREMELY reliable over the past year and a half we have been using the system. We have not had a hick-up or failure of any kind. Over this period of time Yodeck has continued to enhance the product with features that are useful to us.

Pros

Support Documentation Easy to learn Functionality Reliability Ongoing upgrades Pricing

Cons

Only that we did not discover Yodeck sooner...

jurgen from Voorter Jurgen

Yodeck - simple - cheap - easy to use

After using it for a couple of years our free monitor still is a real eye-catcher in our organisation. We can easy change the layouts, the pictures, even use webcontent.

Pros

Nice backoffice. Easy to use software. Simple interface.

Cons

Missing a preview function. This would be a great function to see what is going to be displayed at another site.

Raspberry PI possibility.

Marc from Altra Industrial Motion Corp

Industry: Mining & Metals

Best product in this market.

We are displaying everything from training materials, to welcome materials, and HR info.

Pros

I like the ease of use, doesn't take much effort to get my users up and running with it.

Cons

Would be nice if there were more training materials out there. Things I could point my users to that could help them get antiquated with the software, rather then me training them.

Manos from Domino's Pizza Greece

Simple - easy to setup - just works! - very committed team

Easy to install, simple to operate, very reliable, good customer service from the team

Pros

We've been using Yodeck for some time now and I am very happy (and confident) to say that this product has surpassed our digital signage needs for our business. Our priority was to have a solution that is simple to use, easy to install and to have enough features to cover all our needs. Having looked at other products out there, I am very confident that this one beats competition in all aspects. Another fact we value about this product is the great support we get from the Yodeck team. Very committed and willing to help with anything we may ask.

Cons

To be honest no cons at this stage, therefore: none

Gen from Ampron Smart LED Solutions

Best overall package

We operate in a mission-critical environment. Yodeck is something we would advise to our customers that are mostly in aviation and ports.

Pros

It has the best overall performance in all categories that you would expect the digital signage software to perform. Usually, with such software, you have to make compromises. Not with Yodeck. We have tested various complicated scenarios and it performs very well.

Cons

The content design could be user-friendlier. It is good but could be great.

Gary from Midas on Bank

Awesome!

Was exactly what I need as reader board and product info for my reception area

Pros

It is very flexible and growing in functionality from the day I started... and priced well

Cons

You do have to access to content and have some knowledge of presentations for instance...

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

I could customized and was less ecpensive

Ryan from General Cable

Industry: Mining & Metals

Absolutely love this product. Does a lot of things that most digital display tools simply cannot.

communicating with our staff quickly and efficiently.

Pros

being able to crop, resize, overlap and fit anything anywhere. It sounds like a basic feature, but most other solutions don't do it well. With yodeck, you can stack web pages, images, slides, anything to any format you like.

Cons

the notion of "shows", "schedules", "playlists", and "monitors" is a little intimidating at first. Once you start trying things out though, you realize that these are all very cool features.

Tim from Tektimsi

Best Signage solution for the buck in matters of possibilities, platform, management and security...

Fantastic product, at first I enjoyed a product that works as promised, but i noticed the real deal lies within the consideration made for both the end user experience and all the hidden management of the technical aspect. And the product just keeps improving.

Pros

Obviously that the product works and is a true Cloud service, no need for anything back at home. I also love the software and hardware management of the Raspberry PI, Yodeck ensures updates and security in a market where many other vendors leaves that to the customer. Easy connection to WIFI spots, secure connection to Your license and. A lot of thought went into this product for sure.

Cons

The complicated structure of building the wished for end result. All Signage solutions suffers from this. More options in the signage solution makes things harder to understand. Yodeck presents af lot af possibilities, with this it gets more complictated.

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

At first it was best usage of Raspberry PI hardware which is endlessly easier, cheaper and more secure to work with than ex. Windows PC. After the insight into the Yodeck universe, other systems just seems to lack in every aspect.

Roger from Mythos Media

A great digital signage platform and service all wrapped into one

Fantastic so far!

Pros

The platform is extremely approachable to understand how the system elements work together. While there are always a few little quirks along the way, customer support has an amazing response time.

Cons

There are a few small features or behaviors that are missing, however Yodeck is constantly being updated by their software team... which is one of the reasons we went with them in the first place. I saw too many signage providers out there that were stagnant on their product roadmaps and were essentially in maintenance mode.

Luke from Umetv

I am speechless

Helpful Great team Very well planed manual and easy to follow website

Pros

I have been looking for a digital signage system for a long time and and have used several others but found it hard to get hold of support also most importantly how easy it was to set off, the person who put the program together hasn’t left a stone unturned. Very smart individual or team explains everything in simple form and are always ready to help I’m blessed to find you guys. Seriously guys a thumbs up looking forward to a long term partnership

Cons

RSS feed need more of them the widgets are great just could do with more

Robert from Techplanet, Inc.

Great product to get you going in Digital Signage

Pros

Inexpensive and super friendly and easy to use. Updates and features come out on a regular basis.

Cons

Can get expensive if you are just trying to mirror the same thing in a large space. But affordable for what it is.

Cardell from Elizabeth Baptist Church

Digital Marketing Made Easy

Pros

Design setup implementation was all a breeze. You can have high quality videos ,pictures and even Websites ready for customers to view in seconds.

Cons

Slight issue with Instagram Widget other than that no cons.

Renee from T-Team-Bremen

Yodeck experience

Pros

It's simple, extensive, good support, good price

Cons

That a small part of the website is not yet available in German

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

A few others that I do not want to mention, but which were worse value for money

11/10

I was using a windows based digital signage platform for a few years and had constant issues whenever windows ran updates. Switching to Yodeck only 3 months ago, I haven't touched a player since installation. This has cut down on staffing hours required to maintain a small 10 screen system in multiple locations across Sydney. Very glad to have come across Yodeck and only wish I started with it and not the windows based one.

Pros

- Customer support in our research stage was very quick and helpful answering questions - Good pricing structure and cheaper than a lot of digital signage platforms for the amount of features you get - Constantly adding new features based on real world user needs - Very reliable and stable platform on cheap hardware players

Cons

- Limited file structure of content when creating a playlist. Media manager has a folder tree system however when creating a playlist, you don't yet get the same folder structure.

Rob from Prince of Peace

Great solution

Extremely pleasant

Pros

Cons

There is not much I can add here. Its really been a great experience.

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

it had everything we were looking for at a price we felt was fair.

Brian from The Oakville, Milton and District Real Estate Board

Great service and product

Great! We love the product and will continue to happily use it.

Pros

The ease of use is great! You can quickly get in there and make the content you want available.

Cons

Navigation can be slightly complicated for those non-techsavy users.

Karen from Glee Music Academy

Industry: Music

Fabulous - easy to use - great support

Fabulous! We have tried many different solutions but Yodeck has been the best. We easily update the screen and tell our parents, students and teachers about upcoming events. We tell them when we will be closed, when is the next recital and everything we include in our weekly emails. I know it is shocking but we have a decent size of our parents that don't ready our weekly email so this is the only way we communicated with them.

Pros

The customer service team is willing to do whatever to help. Using their Pi's is the best part of the solution. Then when we have a problem, they can fix it.

Cons

Learning the settings for the playlist was a little difficult.

Stefan from Ruhr ss dizajn

Partnership with Yodeck

Pros

It is easy to implement and easy to control media on cloud.

Cons

Please fix the instagram widget so we can show our profile photos.

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

Cheap and easy partnership program

Vincze from Cosmetics

Industry: Cosmetics

The best choice

It can easily grow your sales, or even just inform your customers! Really easy tonuse and install. The easiest way to create good quality videos, slides, and even change them from anywhere, any time.

Pros

Easy to use, flexible, great support, working fine from anywhere you are!

Cons

There is no least like here about the software, hardware or support

Aldas from Blue Bridge group

Easy to use, affordable and feature rich Digital signage solution

We are using 5 monitors for our internal communication - birthdays, event picture galleries and videos, announcements, excerpts from press, etc.

Pros

It is easy to test the look and feel if you have Raspberry Pi - just download the player image. The tool is intuitive to start using, there are many more advanced features (like scripting)

Cons

Not much of such things - one feature I am missing (maybe have not found it yet), that's ability to put subtitles over image or a video.

We have had a great experience using Yodeck on our message boards around campus.

The monthly or yearly subscriptions we were paying to a different service were starting to add up and the product was not as easy to manage and the results not as good.

Pros

Cons

I personally have not had any issues at this point. We have been using it for about 6 months now and I have not heard any of the other users complain either.

Hovig from Exodes Design AB

Industry: Graphic Design

Can't find better Digital Signage Software than Yodeck

I did a long research and tested many different platforms for 6+ months as which is the best digital signage software, Yodeck was able to convince me 101% and was the only one saved me a lot of time and money.

Pros

The features, the price and the fact that it's easy to set up and use

Cons

It's not a con but the interface could be little bit better,

Reasons for Choosing Yodeck

One doesn't support 4K and has less features, the other is too expensive comparing to Yodeck