Workiz Reviews

4.55 / 5 (66) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 58 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• " Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good. "

• "Easy user interface and very well thought of great process flow. "

• "I liked the integration and the cloud based technology. Easy to use"

• Cons

• "Sometimes there are issues with balancing reports. But its usually fixed fairly quickly. Also Had issues with jobs sending properly and call recording being delayed."

• "So far so good. I like this software very much. This is nothing I dislike this software."

• "I would like to see it a little more customizable but that might take away from how easy the program is easy to use and would never sacrifice that."

Browse Workiz Reviews

Oleg from FIX Appliances CA

Excellent development team.

We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Pros

Cons

Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

Tony from Appliance 911

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great support team and very intuitive interface

Great support team. Very responsive. I've communicated with them often and they never disappoint. Extremely helpful.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Workiz. It's intuitive. Other programs really make doing simple task overly complicated with too many clicks and screen jumping. Workiz keeps it simple and also rich in features. I especially love the ability to automatically send text messages to my customers depending on the status of their work order. I work in the Appliance Repair industry and this platform works well for me.

Cons

There are some quirks like but being able to add commas or periods to certain custom fields, but the development team is always updating the app and improving it. So far every bug I've reported has been fixed.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

The UI is very intuitive. I didn't feel confused when learning how to use it. The workflow makes sense, making it easy to use.

Taylor from World Class Capital Group

Great system

The SMS messaging and invoicing makes it so much easier to communicate with contractors while they are in the field! This software has saved my company's time and money!!! Highly recommended!

Pros

Easy user interface and very well thought of great process flow.

Cons

It just kind of fell flat for me, not a lot to get excited about. I've seen some better options out there.

Michele from PunchList Professionals

WorkIz Review from PunchList Professionals

We started using this software as we developed our business. Workiz has been an integral part of building our business. It has allowed us to keep our customer information, job, scheduling, invoicing and payments in one system.

Pros

It is easy to enter someone as a lead, create a job related to that lead, then generate an estimate and eventually schedule the work if the estimate is accepted. We've gotten a lot better at utilizing the features of the software as we've gotten more comfortable. I love that we can manage our workflow and invoice directly from the same system. Plus being able to accept online payments helps us with billing.

Cons

They've made several changes I had hoped for. It's now easier to track a tech's time on the job, and the change to WePay has been good for us. I do wish there was an easier way to job cost within the software. We are a lot better at using the time tracking tool, but I'd like an easier way to track materials costs.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

I thought it had a more comprehensive approach to what we wanted to do and more ability to customize it.

Jocelyn from Mastertech Furniture Repair

I love Workiz.

When I found out that we were going to lose our current software in 60 days, I made a spreadsheet and started researching and trials. It took me almost a month to make the decision. I reviewed about 60 different programs. Obviously, it was not a light decision. This was the only software that I could make fit our business rather than trying to force our business to fit the software.

Pros

It's so customizable that it will work for virtually any service business. If I have a question, within minutes, there's an answer - by someone who turns out to be fun and a bright spot in the day. Also, I've asked for several small tweaks and, next thing I know, they're done. Almost every single thing is customizable. There are a lot of things. Many, many things.

Cons

There's really nothing I don't care for. Maybe the learning curve - the program itself is easy. The customization to make it fit our business like a glove took some thinking through. But that's the beauty of it - the way it fits.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Customization ability. We have a very niche business. Everything else would have required us to figure out some kind of work-around. It's great software. I'm very happy that I chose this.

April from Anytime Cleaning Services

Great product if you own a cleaning service!

My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

Pros

I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

Cons

The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

John from Elite Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair

Pros

Customers repeatedly tell me they like the reminders and ease in which to book appointments compared to other local appliance repair companies. For myself, I like the scheduling reminders and at a glance daily scheduling.

Cons

The app is a little flakey sometimes where it won't save comments or finance items. As a user I have had it remove all payment data when I was only trying to clear one incorrect entry. I have stopped using the app entirely and just use the website.

Sara from PDQ Locksmith LLC

Software Utilization

Dispatching calls, updating jobs submitting invoices.

Pros

The service features are for my industry, Locksmith.

Cons

The sync with Quickbooks could be much better.

Sumeet from Stapleton Electric Inc.

Workiz helped to track our techs time and comments for jobs

It helps scheduling, keeping our tech comments at one place, clocking in and out of job to keep track, send job reminders to techs

Pros

Software is helpful to schedule job with one PO every time to keep track of the information at one place

Cons

Workiz app is not adroid friendly, and we cannot save the password to login into app automatically

Mohammad from Bay Master Appliance Services

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Workiz is worth Trying out

I switched from another FMS to Workiz and I like it better, but there are still things that need to be improved. Some of the features that I recommended are still to be considered, and I think there is should be enough people to ask for a feature to be taken in and worked on.

Pros

I like the way scheduling and job status filter works

Cons

I think the map feature should work better.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Workiz approached me at the right time and give up on testing the other two.

Julien from Sturdy Doors

Excellent for Contractors with Dispatch

Price us very competitive against other providers and in general for what we are getting. Scheduling, invoicing and dispatch are all solved in this platform.

Pros

The software is a great communication tool between the office the teams in the field and most important the client. Scheduling is a very easy and offers a clear view of the daily and weekly plan.

Cons

Waiting for them to provide MMS capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Pricing and ease of use. Customer support.

Chad from Cornerstone Locksmith

Industry: Public Safety

Why Workiz is great for my Business.

Overall I like workiz. It is a great addition to my business.

Pros

Workiz is a great place for me to bill my customers and track who has paid and who has not. It is also great for scheduling jobs, although I don't schedule much work in advance. It syncs with quick books and one of the best features is I can track my sales tax with out any kind of a hassle.

Cons

Maybe it's just me but occasionally I have trouble finding old invoices or jobs. Also sometimes when I enter an item to go on the invoice it disappears after entering more items. For example I will put in a service call for $50.00 and then sell a product for $25.00 it will give me a running total of $75.00 but then sometimes when I enter another item All the above disappear and I will be left with the one item I just entered. I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

Bryan from Bethesda Chimney

Industry: Utilities

AWESOME PROGRAM FOR SERVICE COMPANY!

Pros

The functionality and capabilities of Workiz are much better than many of the other stuff out there. What makes Workiz so much better than the other guys is how you can customize it to do exactly what you want it to do. Custom notifications, custom jobs, custom tags, custom everything. I Love Workiz and am grateful that I found it!

Cons

None that I can think of. Workiz does pretty much everything we want.

Jen from WeFixIt Garage Door Installation and Repair

Lifesaving

I really enjoy working with this company and wish that the other service providers we work with used them.

Pros

I like how customized it is to exactly what I need to do. The more I learn about the product, the more I discover it has the features I need.

Cons

The guide book doesn't have all the responses to the questions I have, though the live chat and people I call always do. I also wish I could customize the invoices and the tracking of payments a little easier.

Julie from Big Lock and Key

Send A Job has changed the structure and operation of my entire business. Simply Incredible!

Pros

User-friendly and never glitches! The developers thought of every possible scenario for working with in-house tech, freelancers, other service companies and streamlined all of it.

Cons

What I can think of that I definitely like least about the software is that I did not find it sooner!

Eddie from Metro Garage Door Repair

Excellent Software & Customer Service

Pros

Our company using Workiz for a few years and we are highly recommended for service businesses to used it. Very easy to manage and excellent customer service.

Cons

Actually, we are like this software and never had any issues.

Vladimir from Elite Appliance Repair

Very good program Highly recommended!!!

Pros

Overall, a great option for many in the field service industry. They also have a trial period, so you really have nothing to lose. And friendly support tech.

Cons

I would not change anything about this program it works great with accurate reports for employees and also your personal reports on all money coming in and out of the business

Kenneth from Junk Removal Inc

Industry: Capital Markets

review

Scheduling,finance,send jobs to workers (dispatch)mailing list and mailers.

Pros

easy,intuitive,inexpensive,seems to be growing as we do

Cons

Under industries in this review there should be "other" as we are in the junk removal and moving industry

My daughter did it

Great Software

Pros

great software it is very flexible, like it where the customer can sign using a text message, inventory etc...

Cons

They don't respond quickly lie the other software that I am use to using, they have a chat bubble and i would ask a question and I wouldn't get the question answered for days or not at all. I think if they polished up on customer service it would be a awesome software!

Greg from Elite Appliance Repair

Working with workiz

Pros

I liked the software for ease of access for view calls and jobs.

Cons

The lag in the phone calls when customers call in. I also noticed the the computer gets bogged down at times due to the pier to pier networking.

Great new affordable software w/ the majority of the features exclusive to more expensive softwares

As a small business which is growing quickly, we were having some growing pains that required the implementation of new processes and software. We decided to use Workiz after exploring more expensive options. The (MUCH) more expensive options did have more features, but the main features that we were looking for were also available in Workiz. The main reason we were seeking out such a software was to improve our customer service by creating more organization and also to keep track of job costing.

Pros

The price point The staff The support The features

Cons

Because it is a newer software there are still some kinks to work out, but it is incredibly robust for something so affordable and I'm sure it will only get better with time

Sarman from Conquest Roadside Services, Inc

Great Product at A Great price

Since day 1, this software has been such an easy to use and very self-explanatory. Very simple but very valuable.

Pros

Dashboard because we are always aware of what is on the road and what has been delivered.

Cons

We love everything about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Pricing and easy to use.

Dekel was very knowledgeable and helpful. Easy to work with.

Pros

Ability to stay in touch with techs while they are out on the road doing their job installing garage doors.

Cons

Not very accounting directed. Does not have enough reports or para-matures to print the reports for financial purposes.

Lorraine from Appliance Solutions

What we've been looking for!

We've been able to get all our information at our fingertips for the tech and the office, it has helped us to keep up with all we have going on. We are becoming more efficient.

Pros

It is easy to use, we can customize a lot, and the customer service is AMAZING! Anytime we've had a question, someone has been on the other end to help us immediately.

Cons

Would like to be able to customize the view on the schedule.

Tarik from Morostar

A solid choice

Pros

Covers all the necessities for running a small field service operation such as roofing, landscaping, handyman, HVAC, etc. Very easy to use and simple interface which helps to keep you organized and well maintained. Take job requests, invoice, and plan all within the palm of your hand (cell phone or tablet).

Cons

Needs a little bit of polish (low-resolution logo), and could be more customizable to suit other industries that require a little more functionality.

Michelle from Prime Locksmith

Great Asset To Our Company

Pros

It helps us keep our business running smoothly with dispatching employees and keeping accurate reports

Joshua from 24H Garage Doors

Workiz - Best Software - Best Support - Best Customization

Pros

Customer Support & Customization. Meets all the dispatching and scheduling needs of the business. Syncs nicely with other platforms and even CC proccessors

Cons

Need more experts on call for immediate assistance. I do not want to wait a week to get my dispatching system up and running 100% Offer more hands on build out and charge for it

Dave from DPH Plumbing & Heating Inc

Best software out there!

Pros

I had an experience with few leading software before I switched to Send A Job. I'm in the field service industry for many years now and I couldn't find the right software to run my business. Today after using Send A Job for over 6 months I can say that this software upgraded my business more then I expected! The level of customization I get with them is making my work very efficient and my technicians and office crew love to use it!

Cons

no Xero integration, only Quickbooks Missing GPS option.

Kevin from Copy Chief

Great tool

Pros

Very easy to use. I like the new user interface

Cons

Contact button obstructing the view at the bottom.. not a big deal though

August 2016

kelley from A-C Electric Company

August 2016

Send A Job Service Business Solution

Pros

E-Signatures. It is often very hard to get signatures from clients and others. This products makes signing easy for anyone. This also a great way to keep record without all the paper trail. The customer job field feature is always useful when you are trying to get a product to fit your companys additional needs.

Cons

The business stats. I would definitely need more information than what is captured on these reports. But the data should suffice for a basic report.

Jeremy from Junk Boss

Great for service business

Great company, very attentive. Good training.

Pros

Software works well, and it works flows nicely. Support is fast to answer questions. Easy reports to generate. It works on many platforms. Great on boarding process.

Cons

Not all the features are on the apps, and have to be run on the website. There is not a way to add a tip to a credit bill Wish they would review how you were using the software to help you understand features you might be missing, and work flow.

Omarie from K08 Sounds

Great for Busy Landscapers

Pros

We used this program for my father's landscaping company and it works really well! It tracks everything we need including clients, invoices, contracts, and more.

Cons

It's a little pricey for what it is. I would only recommend for a free-lancer who has A LOT of work and clients.

Diane from Action Overhead Door

Makes service work a breeze

Pros

We no longer have to do paperwork. It makes going paperless easy. The program is very simple to use and integrates nicely with QuickBooks. You can customize this software to best suit your needs. You can use SMS for your technicians. This makes scheduling easier. They have excellent customer support.

Cons

None...any issues are dealt with my customer support and taken care of immediately. Definitely recommend the software!

KARIN from top leader constructio

LOVE THIS SOFTWEAR!!!

solve me the headache of jumping from 2-3 different software and just deal with workiz for all my business needs from the tech to the client to the form and the report .

Pros

So easy to use, i have the option to customize my own docs and fields and i can have all my jobs info in one place. also very easy for techs to see their job and get updated .

Cons

honestly nothing . every time i add something i least like i could easily change it .

Kyle from Graphics

Functional and easy to use, though a bit unfinished

Pros

The simplicity was what sold me on the program.

Cons

It does feel a bit clunky and unfinished. I think this program could be a top end program if a bit more time was spent in the dev side.

September 2016

Chris from CEO Consulting

Industry: Utilities

September 2016

Strong software for workforce management

Pros

Very responsive and technically sound product, it does a good job with everything it promised. I would be interested to see where similar technologies expand within the next few years.

Cons

I would like to see greater integration with a mapping feature to help plan out routes or highlight who would be free in the area at that time.

Steven from The Patriot Brass Ensemble

Industry: Music

Great product!

They have GREAT customer service, real people who you can talk to and I love this so much!!!

Pros

I love that everything works so well, it is all very clear and easy to use. Everything has been really well thought out and is seemless.

Jocelyn from Envigorate.Me

I looked over 60+ programs and took trials on 5 of the best ones. This is the best I have found!

Save time, better communication with customers. It keeps everybody on the same page.

Pros

Support is top notch! This software is fully featured for a great price. I love how customizable it is - the other softwares were forcing us to fit into boxes. This one allows the box to fit us. Definitely take the trial and check it out.

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like!

March 2015

Tom from EMC

March 2015

This is a bug free product

Pros

This cloud-based software provides me an easy work environment since all my data could be easily accessed from anywhere and any device. Moreover, it is mobile friendly because I could use this software on my tablet or phone.

Michael from Mobile Locksmith Indianapolis

Excellent value

Pros

+ Blazing fast performance + Intuitive user friendly interface + Reasonable monthly cost + Elegant invoicing with optional signature requirement.

Cons

- No mobile app - Have to scroll right and left in mobile browser to see report output - Limited notifications flexibility

Meier from Locksmith Plus Inc

October 2015

This software does EVERYTHING!

Pros

SendaJob is always great to work with, and when your having troubles. I love that there is always someone that is friendly and helpful, Just a call away! The system has its flaws, just like with everything in life, But as soon as they are noticed, if you let SendaJob know, They are quick in getting it taken care of!- No complaints here!

Jeremy from Callorange.com

Industry: Facilities Services

Customer Support is Excellent!!!

Pros

The team is responsive and has worked hard to help me with a very complicated rule set. I am very happy with your help!

Cons

Lack of the ability to copy techs with rules s we expand our team

Sabrina from InstaFame Marketing

This makes scheduling so much easier!

The SMS messaging and invoicing makes it so much easier to communicate with contractors while they are in the field! This software has saved my company time and money!!! Highly recommended!

Great Convenience

Great experience, despite feeling the need to have a cleaner interface.

Pros

I like the great convenience offered by this app where data for my clients is stored in one place. The live scheduling feature makes my working day go smooth as I can easily see which tasks are completed, and which clients are yet to be serviced for the day.

Cons

Sometimes, I feel like the live scheduling feature ends up creating a lot of clutter, especially for users who are still to grasp how it is used.

Matthew from Salvation Army Kroc Center Hawaii

Love it!

The ability to use SMS messaging to get people where they need to be is a wonderful feature. But the scheduling feature is what we've come to rely on the most!

December 2015

Alex from Allens Locksmith

December 2015

Great software to have control made our life easy major improvements in performance of our locksmith

We using the software for 2 years now, we noticed improvements in all aspects of our business on the field and in the office, easy way to follow and control any job any appointment any phone call conversion technicians performance, different options available to custom your own needs and of course statistics to analyses the performance of the company are braked down to every detail.

Ahmed from Exclusive Web Marketing

Perfect for Field service and marketing

Pros

It's a field service solution, but has an awesome phone number and lead tracking system built-in, which is great for marketers or anyone trying to figure out their RIO.

Cons

Not super happy with they are supporting.

April 2016

Kristi from Real Estate Photography

April 2016

Great for any service business!

I started with a trial period of Send A Job and it has proved to be a very useful tool in my day to day tasks. They literally changed the way we do business; from paper to paperless! which allowed us to increase our profit margin... now we have more time to focus on the important elements of our business.

Joe from 911 Fire And Flood Restoration

March 2016

This software has been an excellent addition to our business!

We love the simplicity and straightforward design of this software. The QuickBooks integration, the ability to accept payments and email invoices is a great time saver!! We love that you can customize the software according to how your business workflow operates.

June 2016

Robert from Aerotek

June 2016

Great Software

Pros

I love the interface and the overall experience. The mobile app is awesome and very similar interface to the web-based software. It makes the transition from computer to tablet almost identical and functional.

Cons

I had some reporting issues and but they have since been fixed. Overall great software