• Pros

• "It’s easy for use and very helpful and has many features"

• "Best quality service for the price you pay we have ever tried. Definately best company."

• "Good customer service that is quickly available to help and answer questions. The software has all necessary features for fleet management and tracking. And it really easy to use. "

• Cons

• "I'm only sad that I didn't find out about this sooner!"

• "Nothing much we need morning options But need more custom "

• "I cannot fault their product and their service."

Browse GPSWOX Reviews

Yuri Alberto from SICOISE SA de CV

The light and powerful platform that we have used! .... And stable!

We have had a nice accompaniment these 3 years, we see that the company strives to give us the best platform.

Pros

Very agile and intuitive. A very clean and easy to use interface on any device. The GPS support in cellular equipment is excellent and the data frame is very light.

Cons

It is not supported to import geofences in kml or kmz formats. It does not have many reports and does not have a report of the complete plot sent by the GPS to make faster forensic data studies. The time lag in support for Mexico usually leads us to receive it a day later.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad you found value in the product and thanks for the great ratings. If we can ever assist in any way please don't hesitate to reach out www.gpswox.com/en/contact

Maksim from sm-locator.ru

Convenient navigation platform

The GPSWOX team looks young and ambitious, assessing the results already achieved, I am sure that they are capable of much more, I am glad that I have the opportunity to become part of the team! =)

Pros

Good platform speed. Minimalistic design, in the version of the mobile browser is also convenient to work. Translation into many languages. Ability to configure various sensors. Ability to customize various alerts. Sending commands to the tracker via GPRS and receiving a response. Reasonable technical support, they corrected all the flaws that I discovered. I want to thank the GPSWOX team, I hope for long-term cooperation with you!

Cons

The lack of Russian language in mobile applications GPSWOX. It is not possible to install sensors on several trackers at the same time, you have to go into each device separately and add a group of sensors. There is no tracker motion animation that simulates the movement of a car, instead the tracker jumps around the map, I hope they will add this function, it looks much more attractive to the user. The report is downloaded during the formation, it would be better if you could browse in the browser without downloading. There is no possibility of loading geo places, for example there is a list of addresses that need to be mapped with the names of points, so that later in the report we display the names of the points, not the address. If there are many such geo sites, it is convenient to import from the Excel file the entire list of places with the address, name and radius of the place. It would be cool if GPSWOX implemented more logistical tools, such as building a route with one or several addresses. A tool for route planning, for example, is loaded with a list of 20 addresses, a start is set, the platform, based on the data obtained, forms the best route to these 20 addresses. This would greatly overtake competitors in the gps navigation market.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied May 2019

Hello, thanks for your feedback! We will take all your comments into consideration and add these features to the platform in the near future. Meanwhile, if you have any more suggestions or questions feel free to send email to sales@gpswox.com

Eric from Signature Investigations Group

Great Support

We use this to provide top-notch service to our end customers. We host our own solution in order to maintain control of our product from start to finish.

Pros

Support has been great to work with. Additional features have been easily implemented. Thanks!

Cons

Sometimes the "time zone" difference between the USA and their home office means a few extra emails through the nights to talk with them; but still easy!

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback!

Ben from Pacific Auto Company

GPSWOX

Pros

GPSWox is one of the cheaper options for fleet tracking. At the end of the day, you do get what you paid for as it is not very functional.

Cons

GPSWox had delays on GPS positions most of the time and provides inaccurate times. This creates late deliveries for the company.

Bill from Brisbane Market Tracking Pty Ltd

GPSWOX

GPSWOX have been good to deal with. They offer good email support & answer any queries quickly. I am very happy with this company.

Pros

Easy to use and reliable product. Great white label product that is easy to use. They also sell trackers and accessories direct.

Cons

I cannot fault their product and their service.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the great review! Please don't hesitate email us directly, if anything comes up. Email: sales@gpswox.com

Paulius from Magnetic MRO AS

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Excellent customer service & powerful software for starting tracking business

GPSWOX support guys are trust worthy and reliable. They provide excelent customers service, along with powerful software. Starting own GPS tracking business has never been easier.

Pros

GPSWOX is the best choice if you want to start GPS tracking business with ease. They sell complete solution: white label software and Apps for very reasonable price. Setup process and tech. support is FREE.

Cons

They do it all right, so far haven't noticed anything negative.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

DANIEL from MEGATECH SATELITAL

Excellent tracking software

Pros

Best software in the market, their price are the best and the software meets all my expectations to give a good service to my customers

Cons

Nothing in particular, not having worked with gps wox before

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Please don't hesitate to email us directly, if anything comes up > www.gpswox.com/en/contact

Tadas from UAB 1000 Kostium

The best company we have ever tried

we can easy track our cars without any bugs, best price for perfect quality of product they sell. Recommended that company for our partners

Pros

Cons

easy to use, best customer support, works without issues

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback. If we can ever assist in any way please don't hesitate to reach out. Email: sales@gpswox.com

Jos from Skyhub Paramotors

Really nice GPS tracking App and good support

Strongly recommended amazing Software, quick and friendly support, the service you receive is money worthy

Pros

Awesome tracking software Easy to track anything The software has a lot of features Real-time notifications is amazing

Cons

Very sad that we can't import geofences in kml or kmz format Impossible to create/import 3D geofences (altitude limitation) Server can be slow sometimes

Response from GPSWOX

Replied March 2019

Thanks you for taking the time for share your feedback. We are glad to hear you like our software and support! If we can ever assist in any way please don't hesitate to reach out. Email: sales@gpswox.com

jamshed from Exoon enterprises inc

Preferred gps

Pros

Friendly use easy enterface easy understanding

Cons

Nothing much we need morning options But need more custom

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the great review! Please don't hesitate email us directly if you need any assistance: sales@gpswox.com

James from Gold Coin

Industry: Environmental Services

The customer support is POOR

I enjoyed using the software and I paidthe yearly advance fee. However, after communicating with the customer support a few times, I notice that the after sales service is very poor. If I knew earlier, I would have opt for another software with strong customer support instead of GPSwox. I have no choice now as I am stuck with it for a few more months.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. The whole layout is user friendly.

Cons

The software is pretty good, however the customer service is terrible. Lousy response and so unhelpful!

Response from GPSWOX

Replied August 2019

Dear James, i am sorry, that you had such experience. I believe it must be miscommunication with support team and we can solve your issue easily. Just contact sales@gpswox.com and we will be more than happy to assist you. Since we can not find "James K. from, Gold Coin company" in our database. With Regards, Kevin

Mohamed from Security Systems

Greet software

Pros

Its easy for use and very helpful and has many features

Cons

I used it sines 3 years ago and they have continued support

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Satisfied from all aspects

Pros

Full set of API Reporting Ease of use Support for all popular devices

Cons

I am not sure if there is anything that could be mentioned here

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Moe from Viewtech

Good platform

Pros

User friendly interface ; easy to use and reliable

Cons

It doesn't have many reports and should have a dashboard and some charts

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Lisa from Korstan Cosmetics

Amazing way to start your own GPS tracking business quickly

Overall a great experience. I'm still young in my business, but I can see the service scaling along with my business. Anyways, if there are any problems or anything, I would just get help from their Support. Overall, a great product!

Pros

I was always excited about starting my own business, but never knew what. When I found out about GPS tracking, I was scared about all the time and money it would take to do everything from scratch. Luckily, GPSWOX has their white label software that you can just customize however you want. That meant that i could start my business much sooner. Even better, the price is good, the quality of their service is great, and I love their customer support.

Cons

I'm only sad that I didn't find out about this sooner!

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Jacob from SPIN

Industry: Investment Management

GPSWOX has three main aspects: performance, confidence and savings.

We think it is an excellent application, of course we would have liked to know when the following versions will be released, but we already mentioned the error of the lack of consistency in updates, but the rest of the App and the idea are fabulous.

Pros

GPSWox is an application with an idea very well constituted by the team of employees of its franchise, since it allows the user to save a lot of time of work and that is due to its range of automated options and its excellent performance and speed.

Cons

It also has a series of errors that are somewhat notorious and a bit disappointing, such as the fact of not having constant updates, let's say that your progress is going to "Turtle Pass". Also knowing that you do not have a customer service guarantees.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback. Our Support team is always available to help with technical issues if you need it > www.gpswox.com/en/contact

Rrison from Transportation

Best Software for Business Tracking

I use the software as a tracking company, offering this service to customers. Whenever I visit a new customer who already has the tracking service, I compare the software and GPSwox always brings the best experience. Very good!!

Pros

Intelligent, intuitive and robust software.

Cons

The software matches my needs very well. The company is always evolving to the tool and I have no negative points to declare.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Jeewan M. from Geoid Information Technologies Pvt Ltd

Light weight and one for the best in the market

One of the best fleet management application in the market and customers are very happy to use.

Pros

Using modern web technologies so loading time is very less and very user-friendly. Vehicle maintenance dashboard is very attractive. Paid Google map performing very well. Very easy to add new device to the system and mobile tracker is also working perfectly and synchronisation between mobile and web app is very attractive. Easy to give customized interface to each customer.

Cons

Report module is not enough to manage enterprises level fleets. Mobile application has so many unmanageable stuff through mobile.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Julien from TMK

Powerful software for starting tracking business

Pros

- User friendly interface - Reliable services - Great bundle of features - Real-time notifications

Cons

Some import/export lists and a dashboard should be interesting to have.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied June 2019

Hello Julien, thanks for your feedback! We will take all your comments into consideration and add these features to the platform in the near future. Meanwhile, if you have any more suggestions or questions feel free to send email to sales@gpswox.com Regards, Kevin

Easy to get started with tracking

It helps us reduce the cost and calculate them accurately.

Pros

The customer is support is great and the software has exceeded our expectations. We can easily track more than 100 cars for our needs in different countries.

Cons

Design might be updated, but everything works just fine.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Tomas from DSV - Global Transport and Logistics

satisfied customer

excellent user interface, powerful features, quick support - that`s what client expects from product and what we found, highly recommend

Pros

basically - all features were well developed

Cons

no week points found on this tracking software

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Ray from Wireless Support

Great GPS Product

Great customer service and team behind the product.

Pros

Easy to use. Fully functional and reliable

Cons

There are no cons regarding this product

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Great software to get going fast

Pros

Ease of use and graphical interface amazes clients

Cons

Need a few more customizable integrations

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Jamil from TRACKPRO GPS

TRACKPRO GPS

Pros

FRIENDLY GUI EASY TO MANAGE OTHER USRES

Cons

SO FAR NOTHING THAT I CAN THINK OF IN THE SOFTWARE

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Stanislav from English / Russian / Ukrainian freelance translator

Great software with many useful functions

Pros

Compatible with almost all devices, nice interface, simple to use, very useful program if you need to track anything

Cons

There is nothing particular I liked the least. Maybe developers could add more themes or some functions.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Deepak from Ozone Motors Private Limited

GPS wox is good, helped us give premium service

Great, thumbs up

Pros

The interface and API, it's perfect for all kinds of vehicle tracking system. Diverse support for various hardware

Cons

Pricing can be brought down API for reports required to fetch reports in client application

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad you found value in the product and thanks for the great ratings!

Jose Ildemaro from Amazon

Good management and tracking tool

Pros

Performing GPS tracking for companies is much easier, since GPSWOX is compatible with different mobile devices, with an intuitive interface and that effectively manages and tracks with many tools to offer the best program.

Cons

I have nothing to dislike, the attention of the support has always been excellent and it is a very easy to understand software.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Martynas from Luxart.club

Great support system!!! they reply emails even on weekends!

Choose GPSWOX and you will get powerful fleet management software for the best price on the market! and 24/7 support!

Pros

I have experience working with different tracking softwares But this one is very simple to use. GPSWOX has all needed features for fleet management and tracking. The ticketing system (support) is quick!

Cons

Everything was smooth and easy to handle, there is nothing to complain about

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad you found value in the product and thanks for the great ratings. If we can ever assist in any way please don't hesitate to reach out. Email: sales@gpswox.com

Telematics Platform

Tests thus far are successful and we will continue to grow our base on GPSWOX to 3,000 devices which we will transfer within 6 months.

Pros

Majority of tracking devices are already integrated and we have the option to develop our requirements.

Cons

Cannot communicate verbally for support and reports are limited.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback. We are working on developing new features, reports etc. If we can ever assist in any way please don't hesitate to reach out. Email: sales@gpswox.com

Sarunas from Hyperb

24/7 support and powerful software

Pros

Great tracking software with all the required functionalities that really works! In addition, quick and friendly support that helps with your challenges immediately. Strongly recommended!

Cons

As with most white label solutions we would like to customise it more, but I guess it could not be customised to satisfy all clients needs.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

NaveenKumar from QAInsights

Must-have tracking software

Tracking the cars and their parameters and objects is now very easy, quick, and hassle-free. It increases productivity.

Pros

Easy onboarding process, real-time notifications, web and mobile support, white-label features, geo-fencing are the most prominent features of GPSWOX.

Cons

Though there is a free tier, Lite plan is quite limited.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Nerijus from carVertical

Nice product, perfect support

Fast ant good support, nice UI/UX. Will recommend for every who interested in tracking services.

Pros

- Perfect support - fast and clear responses - Good UI/UX - easy to navigate, menus are clear

Cons

- none for now - none for now - none for now

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Kelsie from Bills Taco House

GPSwox: creation of fleet reports in a short time

We are really grateful to the results demonstrated by GPSwox. All the tools you have for managing historical reports on incidents or routing processes work as a great opportunity to improve the work environment.

Pros

We like to keep complete control of everything that happens around our management: vehicle, driver, fuel, employee, tire, inventory, and many more options. Also very good ex for GPS.

Cons

The search option based on rack numbers brings great disadvantages for us, since we cannot execute them properly. It does not work well with mobile parks, nor with state or people tracking.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied August 2019

Hey Kelsie, thanks for your feedback! We will take all your comments into consideration. Meanwhile, if you have any more suggestions or questions feel free to send email to sales@gpswox.com Regards, Kevin

Excellent service

Pros

Stable , it can track all my devices with no issue and the support so fast I love the api they did too

Cons

The mobile app , I would love to have more modern app

Response from GPSWOX

Replied May 2019

Hello. Thank you for the feedback! We are glad you found value in the product and thanks for the great ratings. If we can ever assist in any way please don't hesitate to reach out sales@gpswox.com With Regards, Kevin

David from Linden Yellow Cab

Unbelievable value!!

EXCELLENT!!!!

Pros

Ease of Use with unremarkable features!!!

Cons

None that I can find, but even if I could I'm certain their wonderful support staff would help fix it

Response from GPSWOX

Replied May 2019

Justas from UAB Autojuta

Perfect quality, service and product!

We can perfectly control our business with this system, this is the best quality ratio in the market.

Pros

It's a perfectly crafted program, we easily apply ours company. Best quality and money ratio!

Cons

Simple program, easy to understand, excellent service.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

February 2015

Erik from Logvin Networks

February 2015

A+++ tracking software

Our company has more than 50 vehicles. With gpswox we can control fleet's costs and access detailed reports easily. I personally recommend this gps tracking system for all organisations

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Sarah from Freelance Logistics Consultancy

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Reliable Responsive Software

Pros

Great functionality and ease of use, so simple and straightforward to add devices and use on mobile.

Cons

Nothing immediately comes to mind, I really like this software.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Thanks you for taking the time for share your feedback. We are glad to hear you like our software!

Mazhar from Econ Research

GPSWOX is an amazing GPS tracking App

Just awesome and easy to use. I fully recommend this app.

Pros

I liked all the features of this app. Very powerful and works properly with right command.

Cons

Excellent & useful application for online tracking which works any place around the world.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019

Kbd Md. Saiful from DAI

Top level support team + Powerful Fleet Management Software.

Thank you Ignas. We really appreciate your support and fast responses. We feel like we have made the correct decision in buying white label GPSWOX software.

Pros

Cons

Sorry, I dont have anything to say at this point.

Response from GPSWOX

Replied April 2019