• Pros

• "It's not difficult to use. It is user friendly. The dashboard is nice. I am not sure what else to say regarding pro's compared to other programs I have used. "

• "Understanding, useful, practical. I feel good using this product, I have learned with it. There is good interaction with the system, which is important."

• "easy to log In and out save your work if you have to go do something with your pt through out the day"

• Cons

• "PROBLEM WITH LOG IN BY OUR NURSES AND ALSO THE OASIS D NOT WORKING ON YOUR SOFT WARE"

• "Totally dislike it. I wish it only said: check in and check out. I really wish was alot easier to deal with."

• "Need more check offs on flow sheets because if you were working a PRN case it is going to take long to fill it out. It would be easier to check off."

Browse Axxess HomeCare Reviews

Jose from Home Health Agency

Good way and racional form.

Continues the form.

Pros

Cons

Until now nothing to say. I personally feel good using this product, I have nothing negative to point out until now.

Marty from Lakeshore home health care

employee side of the program is lackin

we need communication notes for employees. we need the reports section redone and more options

Pros

the care plan for home health aide is easy to do on you complete the templates. Communication notes are easy to do on clients.

Cons

There are no communication notes on employees. these are really needed. Tracking conversations with our employees, and making communication notes on paper, then scanning them into the system does not work well. Building reports on you system does not work well and I don't feel I can trust the information to be correct. can't do a visit prior to expiration date because the system will not use the new care period until the day after it begins. We try to do visit within 5 days prior to the expiration.

Robin from At Home Personal Care Services LLC

Complaints

Unable to reach customer support. Multiple messages left by staff members. No call back.

Pros

Not sure at this point. I should have chosen another software.

Cons

The billing is complicated. We can't adjust the employees emails if incorrect. For the EVV. The employees can clock in anywhere that is not at the patients home. The notifications don't work. The employees can clock out without completing the plan of care. The plan of care does not meet medicaid requirements.

Reasons for Choosing Axxess HomeCare

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sold us on the functions of axxess. Everything we wanted she said Axxess can do it. However, it is untrue.

Matt from KindTouch

Great functionality but missing one major feature

I would improve my review if they can get the site to appear correctly on a smartphone. Currently, if you try to log in from a mobile device, all the proportions of the site are off and you can't see everything on screen. I've tried zooming out, viewing it through multiple browsers (safari, chrome, firefox, etc.) and nothing helps. It is simply not optimized for mobile viewing, unlike many other sites that have a desktop version and a mobile version (or at least a desktop version that doesn't get all weird when viewed from a mobile device).

Pros

intuitive User Interface, multiple windows allow easy multitasking, ability to run different types of reports

Cons

-The website (where, currently, most of the charting is done) is hard to access on mobile devices -VERY little patient information is accessible to clinicians from mobile devices in the field -After several conversations with the company's development team asking them to optimize the site for mobile viewing, so far no changes have been made and it has been over 6 months

Lori from FIRSTAT NURSING SERVICES

PROS AND CONS OF BEING A USER

SOFTWARE DIRECTED MAINLY TO MEDICARE AND OUR SERVICES ARE BOTH MEDICARE AND MANAGED CARE. REPORTING IS LACKING IN MANY WAYS SUCH AS DAILY REPORTS TO BALANCE TO AND TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS CAPTURED FOR TRACKING TRENDS FOR PAYMENTS AND LACK OF PAYMENTS.

Pros

EASE TO MANEUVER IN THE SYSTEM BETWEEN TASKS

Cons

REPORTS OR LACK OF. UNABLE TO TRACK THE A/R DAILY. FILING CLAIMS IS SLIGHTLY CONFUSING AND ALLOWS FOR MISSING CLAIMS

Tito from Medical Personnels services

Home care version is lacking

Pros

Software is somewhat intuitive. It has potential but the home care version is disappointing and several of our nurses have had issues with the app.

Cons

The home care version is lacking. There seem to be several bugs. The items my sales rep told me were features are not yet features- such as the ability to fax within the app, the ability To bill directly in the app without needing to do EDI files, and I expected 24/7 support to be available by now. The customer service is lacking. It takes 20 min to reach someone and when you do, they dont know the answer to your question. The customer service management has been helpful, but the rep who answer the phone are typically not, and they dont call back with an answer when they say they will. The quality assurance section hasnt been ideal because there are times when you want to give contracting agencies the ability to view their individual patients/ caregiver notes- but you cant give them access without giving them access to your entire patient database which present a hippa issue. You can not submit a ticket for support through the home care version. I hope that some of the above improvements are made and that you give the home care version some much needed attention

Palani from Castor Home Nursing Inc

Quality of the product and services going day by day. Product team needs serious attention

When we started our services (migrated from other software), we were happy about their product capabilities. Now, their service is frustrating everyday where they are introducing new bugs/issues to the working product or not able to any required features for us to function in the field. This company needs some serious thoughts on quality and product enhancement for their clients.

Pros

The product is designed for the home health (skilled and non skilled) very well. The charting or client side of the product is well thought and easy to use. However, the employee side, reporting side is lacking lot of functionalities. It seems the system were patched over the period and constrained to add more futures to the existing stack unless the company seriously taking effort to make help their customers.

Cons

I am a power user of the software and I am surprised that the quality and bugs that the team is introducing in unbelievable. This company is treating the live system as their testing environment and introducing new bugs every day. Don't know what is happening with this company. I would be cautious about starting new service with this company

Francine from Preferred Nursing Services Inc

Unhappy with feedback

Pros

Notifications of changes along with educational videos --------------------------------------------

Cons

The support ticketing center is a JOKE !! The issues that we put in the ticketing center are never addressed ,always states in progress and this goes on for weeks.

Kayla from Connect Home Health

Needs Improvement

Pros

Cons

There are not enough prompts for the nurses. Issues like the last bowel movement are not provided. This leaves lots of room for error. Our documentation relies heavily on interventions being provided. We need something geared towards pediatrics. It is very not user friendly.

Jonathan from I Am Unique Special Care & Case Mgmt, Inc.

Great Value and Potential

The nursing/healthcare side of the software seems to be functioning very well. My only complaint is the lack of payroll and invoicing functionality. The software needs to ability to calculate overtime ASAP and the export functionality is very limited. Overall we are happy and are looking forward to new updates.

Pros

Axxess has been easy to learn and the customer support as far exceeded expectations.

Cons

There is a lot of functionality missing. Especially surrounding billing and payroll.

Cindy from Lakeshore Home Health Care Services Inc.

Some things are great and some things are seriously lacking for our company's use.

Pros

Most client information at fingertips and easy to look up. Changes can be input on most things without many steps.

Cons

Employee program lacking a lot of functionality. Reports hard to construct for the information wanted.

GLENDA from PREFERRED TOUCH HOME CARE

THE PROGRAM AXXESS ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO MY WORK ONLINE WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THE OFFICE.

Pros

IT OFFERS ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE DOCUMENTS NECESSARY TO ACHIEVE MY WORK AND IT GIVES ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONTACT ANY STAFF IN CENTRAL OFFICE AREA.

Cons

AT THE BEGINNING OF STARTING TO USE THE PRODUCT IT WAS A BIT COMPLEX. IT WOULD HELP ME A LOT TO HAVE A TRANSLATION AREA ON THE AXXESS PAGE.

Julie from Hospital & Health Care

makes charting easy

Overall, an easy-to-work-with program.

Pros

I like the body system reminders so that I don't forget to chart on something.

Cons

I wish there was places to mark down all of the vital signs more than once per shift rather than one space plus the ability to add one extra Heart Rate. In an 8 hour shift, we are required to document vitals at least Q4H, and for those of us who work longer than 8 hour shifts, we do 3 sets of vitals.

Priscilla from Kindtouch healthcare services

its ok

Pros

I dont know what to write Its Okay. And i really dont like the fact that i have to type 100 words in order to leave a comment in the box below.

Cons

Its hard to use on the phone through the browser. it doesn't load right and when the keyboard comes up it covers 90% of the screen so you cant see anything your writing. Its impossible to do a write up at a patients house. I can never read my messages either because the message box on the left hand side cant be minimized to read the message.

Gina from Silver-Spring Home Health

Lacks use for use with Pediatric Private Duty Nursing Patients

several features need to be added to make Axxess user friendly, up to date with the competition for Pedi Private Duty, System lacks the ability to modify functions within the note. Messaging does not have a feature that can select all. Emailing all nursing staff from the program is very time consuming.

Pros

Medication profile is easy to use but it does not address medication times of administration. Scheduling program is easy to use.

Cons

Lacks the necessary assessment data questions in each skilled form. Lacks authorization forms Nurses in the field have difficulty adhering to documentation standards due to difficulty with documentation requirements with use of this program which is not geared for Pediatric Private Duty.

Ana from Independence Plus

Industry: Public Safety

Need to hear back about nursing note

Please follow up with us to let us know when the nursing note will be available. We have not heard back and are becoming concerned. If this is not released soon we will not be able to complete testing and go live with any patients this year.

Pros

Ease of use. Clinician friendly. Sonya is very good but we need someone who will reliably follow up with us about the timeline of the nursing documentation.

Cons

Waiting for update on nursing note. We still do not have anything we can use and need to know when this is going to be available.

marva from Preferred Touch Home Care Service

Industry: Public Safety

extremely great home care software

Pros

very easy even if you do not know the computer like me still in old school with the paper and pen is able to operate AXXESS Home Care

Cons

SAVE :No one should have to save every twenty minutes ,if you do not save every twenty minutes you have to type your notes all over ,makes no sense.

Jill from Lakeshore home health care

It is self explainatory so i really like it.

Pros

If you forget something to chart you can go back an put it where it belongs there fore you can have a more neat form an not going all over the place on the page.

Cons

The sensitiveity in the selections as when you probe them sometimes they seem to light up so you just go on but, in reallity you did not select it fully

LINDA from home health care

Axxess HomeCare Review

I enjoy working on the access system because its easy to navigate

Pros

Cons

nothing I don't have anything bad to say about this product I think its very helpful to teaching your pt

Julie from Harmony home heathcare

Use of Axxess

Pros

The product is very easy to use and navigate through the different parts of the program. Screens are not over crowded making it easier to use.

Cons

Should be able to pull up reports, ie; wound log, also should be able to have everything electronic ie; TARs

Leyinska from Healthcare

Industry: Public Safety

Its really complicated to understand if I checked in or not into my pts home

I dont find that resume verification button makes any sense when Im trying to check out out my pts home. I also dont like that it requires those signature requests that keep popping up by the time youve left your pts home. I should just say check in and check out with a simple signature spot. I believe that that the simpler the app is, the better and the faster we can start and finish pts care.

Pros

N/A. I have no positive things to say about this app. I really wish that the map it gives us couldve been used as a GPS instead of just showing us where we are...

Cons

Julie from Elite Care Management, Inc.

User friendly

I would welcome the permissions to update all user information as an office manager. Please get back to me regarding this matter.

Pros

Being able to edit and update most of the user/employee information with ease. Adding a new employee/user is very simple as well.

Cons

Not being able to update e-mails of employees. After e-mailing AXXESS to update/edit an employees e-mail, it still shows the old e-mail on my end and so it creates problems as I really need to see the correct e-mail and use it to contact each employee. I have had to create a spreadsheet with the proper information for each employee because many of the user/employee e-mail shows wrong on my end.

Donna Jean Larson from Perefrred touch

easy to use

Pros

can use it on my computer or my tablet that's about it, it is simple and easy

Cons

nothing all is good

Ana from medical

Very hard to navigate

I need help learning how to enter new orders and change medications.

Pros

I. like how this program keeps everything organized and in order.

Cons

I do not understand how to navigate the program that well at all, nobody has tried teaching me how to use this program.

GRACE from MEDICAL PERSONNELS SERVICES INC

WE ARE NEW WITH AXXESS WE ARE ALWAYS HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE SOFT WARE

I CALLED THIS MORNING FOR HELP. NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO HELP ME. SAID THEY WILL CALL ME BACK. NOBODY CALLED ME YET

Pros

HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE SOFT WARE ESPECIALLY ON WEEKEND

Azul from Non-profit Organization

i like the scheduled calander, i dont like the flow sheet on the nurses notes would be easier if there were more checkoffs and time slotts to check off on

wish that the Plan of care were easier to get

Pros

You can use previous notes to see others charting on print que que. Love the EMAR, love the I&O sheet

Ibrahim from ECOLAB

Industry: Public Safety

Helping tool for the home

Pros

Is the tool you need for organice the issues from the comfort of your home, when you need spare some time and set your priorities, view scheduled and more without living you room.

Cons

the app is a little unfriendly with the user at the start but with the time it becomes easy to use.