• Pros

• "It is very dependable and easy to use. It never crashes. "

• "It is fairly easy to use and navigate and the knowledge base is helpful. I purchased the Engage add-on and this is a very robust tool that I recommend for recruiting!"

• "Support is great! Ease of use once set up correctly! Flexible and adaptable to business needs but within reason! Reliable and consistent! "

• Cons

• "Job Vite provides the customer support through a artificial AI ,where you need to type in your issues in to the chatbox which gets annoying sometimes "

• "The user interface need some tweaks to make it more user friendly. The user experience is good but can be improved for sure."

• "My one con is that I cannot customize automated social media postings to employee's profiles by job. It's a great feature to have and would be even better if I could write custom text for each job. "

Browse Jobvite Reviews

Christopher from Kaizen Approach

Excellent Product and Service

Overall, Jobvite is a great ATS that integrates with all of our HR and Accounting tools. The customer service and response rate is on par.

Pros

Jobvite offers several options for customizing the dashboard and workflows, and the customer service is great.

Cons

nothing stands out as of yet. It would be nice to have a list of available free API's

Reasons for Choosing Jobvite

Seemed like there was more value for the money and JobVite seems to put most of their focus on branding and applicant tracking.

Paola from Behavior Frontiers

Industry: Mental Health Care

I am loyal to Jobvite!

I love Jobvite! I was introduced to it at my company prior to Behavior Frontiers, and upon my inception at Behavior Frontiers I suggested Jobvite. The owners of the company loved it so we launched it. It has made the hiring process more streamlined, and easier for our team. I love it so much that we are now looking into the on-boarding piece, which I feel, will make it easier for our HR Team and it will be a better candidate experience.

Pros

Everything is housed in one place. Everyone on the team can get access to the information they need. Hiring managers do not need to depend on the recruiter. Pulling reports is super simple. Customer service is always great. Easy application process for candidate. Easy hiring process for hiring team.

Cons

I wish there were more reports available with graphs and pivot tables that are less confusing when you download them on excel.

Response from Jobvite

Replied October 2019

Paola, Thank you so much for being a Jobvite customer!!! We really appreciate you.

Lindsay from PT Solutions

Great as central candidate hub

Pros

Easy to keep all involved parties involved in recruiting and hiring process. Pulls and consolidates candidates from multiple job boards

Cons

Haven't figured out how to turn off notification emails (or if there is even a way). Number of emails for minute/relatively insignificant changes in status can overwhelm inbox and get annoying after a while

Abigail from Summit Retail Solutions Inc.

Current Jobvite User

Jobvite was a step up for my company. We out grew our former ATS about 2 years ago. With that said I do not feel that Jobvite it the right fit for our organization. Once our 2 year contact is up I don't foresee us renewing. My company needs to be able to field hundreds of applicant's through our ATS daily. It became very clear shortly after using Jobvite that this software is not meant for a company like mine. It lacks small features that I need as a Staffing Manager, in order for my tasks to be efficient. We initially offered to pay more money if they needed to customize any software but they do not do that. You have to post your change to a forum where people can vote on it. The ones with the most votes gets applied in the release. This is fine in theory but if no other companies are endorsing the idea you post to the forum it leads me to believe that Jobvite can not handle the type of recruiting we do and does not have many companies like ours. Which should have made clear to us in the initial stages of negotiation.

Pros

1. Great Level 1 Customer Service representatives, all you do is call in and someone can help you with a simple question or problem almost immediately. I use this feature often. 2. The site is user friendly, it was easy to teach members of my team how to use it. 3. Publisher tool is awesome! Very easy to post jobs to all social media outlets.

Cons

1. Sub par Level 2 Customer Service Reps, when a level 1 person can not answer your question they pass it off to a level 2 Rep. These level 2 Reps that are assigned to your case are hard to get a hold of. They are reluctant to get on the phone with you. I have had 2 separate instances where I had been passed to a level 2 Reps, I was not impressed with their customer service skills. 2. When we went through the integration process we had many meetings with the integration Rep assigned to use but towards the he fizzled out. We were not fully integrated and he passed us off to the customer service line for further questions.

David from Lewis Group of Companies

A Recruiting team's best friend

Overall, a positive experience. We would recommend highly.

Pros

Since we implemented Jobvite, it has been a valuable asset to the Lewis organization, not just the Recruiting team, but to hiring managers and employees. From it's easy-apply features for candidates to its reporting functions to show ROI and /source hiring data, my team and I have been very pleased. The feedback we received from managers and staff have been positive. New employees (with simple training) pick up its features quickly and start using Jobvite right away for interviews, candidate evaluations, social sharing and/or referrals.

Cons

Jobvite has a robust reporting function and we use it for about 2-3 weekly, monthly & annual reports. Some of the other reports are difficult to create on your own, requiring help from your Jobvite rep and/or Jobvite customer service. The Engage portion of Jobvite (an extra feature) hasn't been that successful for us, but that may just be that we need more training. Either way, we don't use it much. Also, integration is a factor. If an organization has a separate HRIS, identify integration possibilities.

Reasons for Choosing Jobvite

Candidate ease of use, functionality, customer service, simple to train, etc.

Response from Jobvite

Replied August 2019

David, thank you so much! We appreciate you!

Stephanie from Premise Health

User Friendly

Overall my experience is great, I like that Jobvite is easy to use and you can pretty much jump in and start using it and figuring things out without worrying about "messing" anything up. Recruiters and sourcers alike will find that it does not slow down the process and if the company switched to Jobvite they would not be unhappy.

Pros

The pros for Jobvite is that is customizable and really easy to use. You don't need very much training and it links to your social platforms so sending automated announcements is easy!

Cons

Cons about the software are that it can be slow at times and there is not a texting feature YET.

Duc from DC Office of the Attorney General

If you are thinking about it- just do it!

Just a point to note and not really a negative to the platform, but it is something that Jobvite folks can help to make the system even more friendly to those state and local Government folks looking for an ATS platform. Jobvite is a social media recruitment platform so the whole process from hire to on-boarding is meant to be quick and efficient- the platform is more tailored to the modern day business environment where-by users are familiar with technology. Because of this, it is not as "friendly" to local or state government environment. With that said, as a local government entity, still made it to work and have been working now since the beginning on 2019! So that is to say the flexibility and adaptability of the Jobvite are there BUT you need to have a very well-versed administrator/architect/systems analyst to really translate business processes to approval workflow from inception to Go-Live!

Cons

Response from Jobvite

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your review Duc, we appreciate you!

Thomas from Renew Financial Group LLC

A solid ATS with some nice bells and whistles

If I were out shopping for an ATS today, I'd still consider Jobvite. That being said, I haven't shopped around in a while and I don't know how it stacks up with Greenhouse, Lever, etc.

Pros

I selected Jobvite as our ATS going back to 2015. I selected it back then for a couple reasons: 1) ease of customization without paying hefty professional services fees, and 2) annual contracts. Over time, we bolted on integrations to other apps and service providers, which have proven to be excellent.

Cons

At one point, we purchased the Onboard module, paid for it, and hardly ever heard from anyone ever again. Total implementation fail. I removed it from the next contract renewal, went with a solution through our payroll provider.

Joseline Liana from Ingram Micro

We can always make things better

Pros

1. quick access 2. allow to personalize your gadgets

Cons

1. Cloud be more friendly in the feature

Jillian from Crispin Porter & Bogusky

Archaic ATS

We gave up on jobvite and made the switched to greenhouse which had for more features especially in the feedback and scheduling sector.

Pros

As far as an ATS goes, we had jobvite for over 5 years and never lost information on anyone we had added to the system.

Cons

There were constantly problems with feedback disappearing, the scheduling tool never working, we felt like we had to have a dedicated team member who was always trouble shooting on calling Jobvite for assistance on a feature that was not functionally properly

Bill from Rackspace

Jobvite does the things a Talent Attraction Pro needs...without a lot of fuss

I have used all major Applicant Tracking and Applicant RM systems. Jobvite is the cleanest of what might be termed the "minimalist" systems. It gets the job done without a lot of fuss. Very user-centric and intuitive, ramp-time is fairly short. Some of the bells (Campaigns, email "slams" etc.) have a steep learning curve; this is problematic for me since I am working specialist positions rather than commodity positions.

Pros

There are three elements with Jobvite that are just the best: 1. Each landing page is clean and consistent. Any TA Pro knows that every implementation of a system like Jobvite is modified to meet the needs of the client. I've used Jobvite at two companies and while there were the expected differences, the overall look, feel and function was essential the same, module to module. 2. Jobvite has done a great job of integrating the Engage side with the rest of the functionality. One of my personal metrics for ATSs is "can I get from Point A to Point B in four or fewer mouse clicks." Jobvite has done themselves proud in meeting a metric they likely didn't know existed. 3. Jobvite has sufficient points for adding significant information about a candidate as the candidate moves through the selection process. This is important for many reasons and most TA Pros know what they are.

Cons

There is one issue that drives me up a wall with Jobvite and it is pervasive throughout the application. Data and information that should be passed to 1. other common applications or 2. stay with the applicant as the applicant is moved within Jobvite to other requisitions (and this is a hyper-common occurrence) JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN. Two examples: 1. Jobvite makes it very easy to send a quick note to a potential candidate from within a requisition. Problem--that note doesn't get passed to the primary email client AND if the candidate tries to reply, the reply does not go directly to the primary email client. Drives me up a wall. 2. In my organization, we have very close control over visa sponsorship. If I reject a candidate for requiring visa sponsorship and note that fact in the NOTE function, that is not married to the candidate's record. Having this functionality would save Talent Attraction team time.

Venugopal from Max Life Insurance Company Limited

Recruiting through social media was not this much easy before I was recommended with Jobvite from a old colleague

Pros

Jobvite is based upon Continuous Candidate Engagement (CCE), which aims to modernize the recruitment space. It is a candidate focused recruiting model which has so many pros to have a look upon. It helps companies recruit candidates with meaningful experiences at the correct time, in the right way, from the very first look. Jobvite is built on a platform which uses automation and intelligence to increase speed, cost-effectiveness, and quality of talent requisition. Moreover, you will be amazed to know that it manage resumes, prevent candidate duplicity, tracks applicant, provide notification and alerts, and so on. It is user-friendly as well. Jobvite provides a great dashboard and user interface, which makes it easy to use and manipulate. It is integrated with G Suite, which helps to schedule interviews and responding from emails seamlessly. Jobvite helps to expand the talent search socially by posting the positions out to your twitter/WhatsApp/Facebook/Instagram network.

Cons

Although Jobvite seems to be a boon in Modern Recruitment Process, it has some disadvantages as well. Firstly, it is an application which is not refined as it contains so many errors and bugs. System lags frequently, and sometimes over filter candidates. Despite being run by automation and intelligence, it is much more a manually operated system. Long clunky log in process is also highlighted as a disadvantage. There are some issues with its upgrades and performances. Its customer support feature isn't functioning as smooth as desired. Another problem with Jobvite is that it is more of a Requisition focused rather than candidate focused. Thus, finding the real candidates is somewhat a tough job with Jobvite!

Good overall, but could use a few tweaks

Pros

Jobvite is one of the more competitively priced recruiting systems out there. There are premium products out there that I loved, however they would have cost almost twice as much as Jobvite, which I couldn't justify for probably 10% better functionality. It's super easy to use from both a recruiter standpoint as well as an admin standpoint. The key feature of sending Jobvites makes it super easy for employees to send out (and for us to track) referrals. As an admin, I LOVE the ability to chat with a tech support person from the tool vs. calling and being on hold for hours, only to be read to from a script vs. speaking with someone who can problem solve.

Cons

Jobvite emails come from the Jobvite email address and do not allow you to embed a signature. Because of this, we do not use Jobvite for candidate communications (other than the standard "thanks for applying" email that all applicants receive. There's also no way to BCC Jobvite to track these external emails in the system. We are a smaller company (350) and our recruiters are more senior, however this could be a deal breaker for a company that uses coordinators that require more oversight. While you can customize most of the templates, there are some that are embedded in the system that you can't change that contain awkward and stilted wording. One of them contained a grammatical error and felt it reflected on us so poorly (we're a content marketing agency) we had to disable the feature entirely. There's also a limit to the number of the columns that can appear in the search field, so we aren't able to view all of our custom fields verifying an applicant's suitability up front, which makes the process more time consuming for recruiters as they have to view more applications one at a time. Also, they occasionally have updates which take the product backward instead of forward, such as removing the job alerts email feature. I know it sounds like there are more cons than pros, but the ease of use and customer support is 100% more important than all of the cons.

Richard from Star2Star

State of the art social media recruiting platform with a lackluster recruiting workflow.

Pros

The Social Media platform integration is still best in class. It works well and allows easy visibility for your company's jobs across all social media platforms.

Cons

There are several things, but the actual ATS part of the system seems to have been designed as an afterthought. The workflow is not intuitive and there are too many features that just are not there for a modern search firm, and I imagine it would be very frustrating for an internal corporate recruiter as well. The worst feature though is their enforced branding through email. If you use Jobvite, every time you send an email through their platform it will go out with a jobvite.com email address. This means that many of your candidates will just not see the emails you send because their junk mail filters are picking up the jobvite.com email address as spam because they have a very high junk mail score and also because the word job is in the email address. When I used Jobvite as a corporate recruiter, I was constantly having to call candidates to see if they had received my emails and when I found out they had not I was resending messages from outside of Jobvite. When I called Jobvite, they said this was not a feature that could be easily turned off, and that the only way to do this was for our sys admins to make changes to the company domain settings and if your admins are like mine, they are not going near that with a 10 foot pole. This an idiotic feature and a deal killer for anyone in the recruiting industry.

Martina from EF Education First

Complete ATS

As I currently work with another software, I miss a lot of the great functionalities Jobvite has and the freedom within it for the hiring manager to define each requisition flow/process.

Pros

Jobvite is a complete and multifunctional ATS. The candidate process can be tailored to each requisition need due to the multiple statuses, screening types and contact options. It feels like an actual flow and it makes it easier to follow the candidate journey and keep track of the email sent and received. Bulk emailing and bulk change of status are also 2 great tools - which I use to give for granted but I don't have in the other ATS I use for m current product (SF).

Cons

1. No access to knock out form templates + no option to customize basic templates 2. Not all entities/products are selectable when posting a JD 3. when searching a candidate name in the top bar, it should be made default that the search shows candidates in your own req. (With then the option to see all). Most hiring managers would be looking for their specific candidates.

Response from Jobvite

Replied November 2019

Martina, thank you so much! We really appreciate you!

Vince from Ernest Packaging Solutions

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Jobvite Review

The ability to have all candidates in one place and run reporting on the several data points has been very valuable. The reporting is still a work in progress for our needs. Since using Jobvite we have been able to provide reliable reporting to our hiring managers and executive team.

Pros

It serves as a receptacle for all candidates, the ability to communicate with multiple candidates at one time. It's a time saver. The reporting is helpful, the product is easy to navigate. It serves as a one stop product for all things recruiting related from, communicating with hiring managers to candidates and everything in between.

Cons

The reporting could be stronger, an more fluid approach with LinkedIn Recruiter, and better email options. The ability to add a signature in the email templates that doesn't look generic.

Reasons for Choosing Jobvite

Some of our business partners had positive things to say about the produce, our contact at LinkedIn shared that they were using it and love it and the ability to have our people share our jobs through social media with very little effort.

Response from Jobvite

Replied August 2019

Vince, thank you so much! We appreciate you!

September 2015

Steve from Parkside Lending

September 2015

JobVite is clearly the current #1 ATS for a reason!!!

Pros

The product is very robust and allows for virtually every aspect of our current recruiting process to be made much more streamlined and efficient. Also, our implementation manager is wonderfully attentive, responsive, and highly insightful, making her an absolute dream come true business partner to guide us through the transition process.

Cons

As to be expected, we experienced an almost complete drop-off in communication from our initial point of contact (sales rep) once we signed the contract. While we fully expected that, he could have been more hands-on and clear with next steps, making all required connections, and providing a more seamless transition to those next-level business partners assisting us in the transition. It would have also been slightly less impersonal than receiving almost instant automated emails from JobVite's Accounting system about invoices and deadlines, if the sales rep himself might have been proactive and forwarded and or made a call to explain those. The experience was pretty corporate and or big brand to go from, "what can I do to show you more / earn your business?" to essentially, "Thank you for choosing JobVite, You owe us money, go here to pay by X deadline. Do Not Reply to This Email." Again, a little more hand-holding and personal touch would have been nice from the sales rep, especially considering the size of the check we cut him.

Stacey from Palo Alto Networks

Industry: Computer Networking

My Jobvite experience in the first 6 months

Overall, I think, JV is an underused application with what it could do an as a recruitment tool, reporting tool, and an administrative user tool. However, there have been situations when asked to run a particular report. One would think, JV would be able to run it because those fields are in options fields within the program. Unfortunately, some of our report requests are not available. There's always room for improvement.

Pros

I like there are many things I like about JV. Figuring they system out wasn't as difficult as I anticipated. I learned fairly quickly how to maneuver around the system. I really like learning what I can get out of the reports and still learning there is so much more there is to be learned throughout the system.

Cons

There are some things that I don't like about this ATS, in general, as there is a lot of toggling around to different screens which takes time. However, I haven't had much experience working with other ATS's to make a fair comparison. There has been frustration getting instant online help in a timely manner. JV may or may not have this as an option, but online learning courses. I use this ATS, not as a recruiter, but more as an administrator monitoring all new WW jobs posted to ensure all new postings have continuity, consistent messaging, spelling errors, along with a gender-neutral tone.

Helps our Recruiting Needs as a Small Business

It gets the job done and it's useful for us as a small business to have a place where people can apply online without building our own application process on our website. It's simple for applicants to fill out, but it is time-consuming on our end to get the applications ready.

Pros

I like that you are able to put pretty much anything and everything on the screening forms. So many other software/websites make their application so simplistic that we barely get any information from our candidates other than a resume. We have a full application that we like our candidates to fill out so it is nice to be able to put all the questions we want on the screening form. It's also a convenient way to keep all of our recruiting needs in one spot.

Cons

It's not as user-friendly as I would like it. Creating the screening forms is very time-consuming. It's difficult to be able to delete requisitions or candidates which I understand, but at the same time, it would be useful to have. I inherited the software from our previous HR rep and there were so many things that were incorrect and what not and it's really difficult to clean up requsitions. I'd also prefer if we could turn off the general application as we get so many resumes for positions that sometimes don't even exist.

Steven from Tokio Marine HCC

Solid Product

Once fully operational, Jobvite has performed very well overall.

Pros

Excellent candidate engagement functionality and the on-boarding tools are top notch. The interactive support/help tools are very helpful and intuitive.

Cons

The admin module is not always intuitive and it can take a few tries to find the right screen for making changes. Additionally, the implementation model is a challenge, as there is no single person accountable to keeping the project on track.

Reasons for Choosing Jobvite

Combination of functionality and cost.

Response from Jobvite

Replied November 2019

Steven, thank you! We appreciate you!

Maggie from Parts Town

Jobvite rocks

We get rave reviews from candidates during the onboarding experience.

Pros

I love that the product is so customizable and integrates nicely with our HRIS systems. I also love that it really helps with branding and creating a wonderful candidate experience.

Cons

I had issues with turn over of my account manager on the sales side. I also have had to call or use the chat feature a lot and find that a dedicated customer support team per accounts would be the best route to take. instead, I always get differnt peopel with a differnt level of product or account knowledge and I find myself repeating to them. I'd love to see more premade reports in the system. We live in the world of Data and It needs to be easier to data mine the system

Response from Jobvite

Replied August 2019

Maggie, we are so happy to hear that you are loving Jobvite and so are your candidates! I let our Sales Leader and head of Support know your concerns and suggestions.

DeeDee from HotSchedules

Would be better if they had good Customer Support and their platform was more stable

It's not horrible, if you've never used an ATS before, you'll think it's terrific. If you've used some of the others like Level or Greenhouse, you'll think it's fair but not great.

Pros

I like the ease of use, it's somewhat intuitive and has a lot of good features. They have a lot of good training tutorials online so it's pretty easy to get hiring managers to use it. For the money, it's not a bad ATS, I'd give it a B- if I were grading it.

Cons

Their site goes down quite a bit which leaves you stuck not being able to do anything. Customer Support is super hard to get in touch with, you'll stay on the phone waiting for someone to answer for hours, if they ever do they are not very helpful. The reporting leaves a lot to be desired. It does some very basic reporting, but sometimes the numbers are not accurate and trying to get support to help understand why is impossible.

Easy to use but still can get better

It's very easy to maintain data in the tool and hence our Talent Acquisition Team's work is more transparent to the stakeholders. We also get to know where are the delays in the interview process or offer approval process

Pros

- It's very consumer friendly. If the consumer hasn't used any ATS tool ever, Jobvite has a very easy UI and anyone can pick it up quite quickly without any formal training. - I really appreciate the quick help I get from the Customer Support team, they are just simply awesome.

Cons

I would rather write "What could be better" rather than writing any cons It will be really great if the users can create more and more reports rather than going back and forth with your team, there are many times that there is some amount of data that we require but we can't create the report from scratch and have to keep scrolling through already available reports

JENNIFER from loanDepot

Jobvite is a great tool but needs to offer more AI features! #jobBot

Pros

Jobvite is very user friendly and makes it easy for us to train new employees on. I really like the side bar that walks you through anything that you are not sure on. I am also a fan of Jobvite Publisher, great to have social media posts while you are sleeping... set and forget.

Cons

It's need to move a little quicker with the times! Needs to have text message capabilities.. we should be able to text our candidates through the system... we should be sending an auto text 1 hr before their interview with address link and 1 hour after interview thanking them for their time. It should also have option for a Bot Recruiting assistant... one would be scheduling interviews and chat feature to pre-screen our candidates. Similar to systems like textRecruit and Paradox Olivia... do not like that we have to go out to additional vendors.

Anna from Internet Brands

Loving Jobvite!

We used to use another, more simple ATS that didn't allow for candidates to be taken through a workflow, or even allow managers to submit feedback. We paired that with Google Sheets, and everything just got messy. We've been using Jobvite now for about a year, and it's really simplified my life, and kept things organized.

Pros

I like the intuitive way that I can track, and take candidates through the workflow. It allows me to see at a glance where my candidates are which helps me plan what needs to be done, and adjust sourcing. Jobvite also allows me to communicate clearly and instantly with hiring managers, as they have access to see where candidates are as well, and we can keep feedback all together.

Cons

My only con of Jobvite is that when I search a candidate's name, maybe a letter or two off, Jobvite will say there isn't anyone in the system with that name. So it's important to spell your candidate's name correctly. I wish it would bring up similarly spelled candidates, but other than that, I've enjoyed using Jobvite.

August 2016

Michele from Noble Network of Charter Schools

August 2016

Fast, intuitive, and quickly developing product

I oversee the hiring process for a 1300 employee school network. We hire around 400 new staff each year and have roughly 4000 applicants each year. We purchased Jobvite because of its user-friendly interface, the platform speed, and the multiple products that come rolled into one (video interviewing, reporting, pipeline management). Our application process is unique and we were able to customize the system for our use. Since purchasing in October, there have already been a lot of updates and improvements to products as well as new capabilities added. They have great customer service and listen to their customers' needs in making improvements (there is even an ideas section for current customers to make suggestions and have them be voted on).

Pros

We really enjoy the built-in video interview function. We also love the pipeline management, the reporting capabilities, and the overall ease of use.

Cons

We would really benefit from even more customization capabilities. Even though we love the video interview function, many of our applicants experience technical difficulties with it so it may help to make some system improvements there.

June 2016

Timur from Collegiate Academies

June 2016

Streamlined recruitment, with caveats

My team uses jobvite as the centerpiece of our recruiting strategy. We pull data every day to see our progress, and keep all info about each candidate in jobvite. It has streamlined our process, but some unfriendly UI designs and too often outages slow us down.

Pros

- Keeping everything in one place. Great that we can access candidate information so easily and keep it all organized. Allows us to make sure no one gets dropped. - Usability with other programs. Love how it merges with my gcal when I schedule an interview, and how I can reply to emails from my gmail instead of having to log in.

Cons

- Ugly emails. Emails sent from Jobvite show up strangely, and the fact that it comes from a strange email address means that it sometime goes to SPAM for the candidate. I find myself going through personal email more often now. - Customer service. My team had to go through a couple of customer service reps before we found one who eagerly jumped into our issues and took immediate action. I recognize Jobvite is a growing platform, but waiting on fixes means we potentially lose great candidates.

Kylee from American Refugee Committee

Jobvite makes our recruitment process streamlined, organized, and easily collaborative.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ability to save workflow processes. That way depending on the type of position I'm recruiting on or where that positions is based, the appropriate workflow process will automatically be put in place and therefore the appropriate managers and other key employees in the recruitment process will be notified. Jobvites ability to track candidates applying to more than one position in our organization also helps keep us organized and gives us a birds eye view of what a candidates interests are and what communications we may have had with them in the past when they've applied with us.

Cons

What I like least about the software is we cannot easily add hyper links to emails. Since hyper links cannot be part of your templates you have to manually add them to emails. This is tedious.

September 2016

Gabby from Glu Mobile

September 2016

Glu Mobile Review of Jobvite

I use Jobvite daily as an admin to support recruiters and coordinators. I approve reqs, offers, and help to schedule interviews. It is easy to use and learn but there are few things that I feel could be improved. Currently working on Wokday/Jobvite integration as well as Jobvite/Docusign integration to help streamline our processes.

Pros

-Refer a friend is an easy functionality that we advertise a lot to our employees -Scheduling is very easy to use and makes it quick for coordinators -The home screen improvements make seeing my tasks, offers, and reqs a lot easier when I am in there daily

Cons

-Does not convert time of a scheduled interview for a candidate in a different time zone. -Does not cluster an applicants - one person can appear 10+ times for each job they've applied to so search can be difficult; would help if a name appeared once and then showed you the jobs they've applied for to make search/sorting easier.

Super easy to work with!

Overall, I like the system. I feel they make effort to really meet the needs of the customer. There's room for some more bells and whistles but they're diligently working on things like this and I think they'll only get better.!

Pros

I like the ease of functionality. In my opinion, the software if pretty intuitive and user friendly. The workflow's are easy and the admin access makes it easy to tweak things that we need to conduct business. I like the Jobvite is working on integrations with new companies all the time, and other software systems, so they're only getting better!

Cons

Reporting. Sometimes if you don't hit certain 'buttons' then the reporting is off or skewed.

Danielle from Seattle Genetics

Industry: Biotechnology

Easy to use and train others

It's given us the ability to share information with our hiring managers. Get them more involved in the recruiting process. The system has allowed us to do the majority of the hiring process within one system. True archive of candidates. Streamline applicant process. Overall robust system.

Pros

It's an easy "drill down" system. From high level view of req to individual candidate profiles. As a recruiter I find it easy to use and track candidates. I train my hiring managers on this system as well and they are able to catch on easily. My managers like the ability to view candidates directly.

Cons

More sorting capabilities to eliminate applicants and to also find previous applicants.

Response from Jobvite

Replied August 2019

Danielle, thank you so much! We appreciate you. Feel free to reach out to our support team that can help you build out more sorting capabilities.

simone from Seattle Genetics

Industry: Biotechnology

Jobvite: Pros and Cons

Pros

I like how easy it is to learn and teach others how to navigate Jobvite. I have used other ATS products in the past and Jobvite is by far the most user friendly. I love the dashboard feature and the fact that you can customize it to fit your needs.

Cons

Honestly, the only thing I like least about Jobvite is the fact that after making a change to a job description, you have to go all the way to the bottom of the page to hit Save. I have put in several requests over the years for Jobvite to add a Save button at the top of the page and it has never happened.

Response from Jobvite

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your review Simone! We appreciate you so much!

Best way to manage hiring process!

We used to have trouble managing job postings across multiple platforms and it was hard for different hiring managers to work with HR to know if they had candidates. Everyone was on a different page or doing their own approach to hiring and we weren't getting the right candidates. Now everyone can log in to one interface for quick and easy updates across every job.

Pros

I like being able to track candidates throughout the process from where the candidate found us to where in the application stage they are, Jobvite gives so much usable information and makes hiring the right candidate easy! Jobvite easily syncs within our website we are able to have jobs display across our site and easily update them in Jobvite. I can create custom links for social media to track how different jobs are drawing in candidates.

Alexander from Trustwave

Intuitive, Common Sense-Based, Easy to Use

I'm using Jobvite to enter candidates that I have sourced on LinkedIn for a number of similarly-defined sales jobs. I am mainly only using the simple, common features of Jobvite, but it's been very effective for these functions. I love the speed and simplicity.

Pros

The Jobvite platform is very simplistic and was easy to learn. In only a day or two, I was able to effortlessly add and update candidates, view requisitions, send candidate emails, write internal notes and perform other functions. I am still learning the finer points about Jobvite, but so far those other features have worked well, too. The software is very fast - far faster loading times than other ATS systems I've used.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to scan different requisitions based on location and other details. We have a number of requisitions that look almost identical except for their req number, and it's difficult to sort them out at times.

Response from Jobvite

Replied August 2019

Hi Alexander, thank you so much! We appreciate having you as a customer! For your search concern, Candidate search supports full Boolean search terms and can also be limited to searching on only specified requisitions per search. There are also reporting options that might assist, but the search is quite powerful and will search resume contents as well if the All (Keyword) search option is used. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you need additional help with this.

Jobvite Hire is a simple and user-friendly tool to bring efficiency and thought recruitment process in practice

Pros

- interview scheduling (with view on availability, meeting room booking, interviewers scheduling) - easy recruitment process (or more complex if you like) with good ready template set-ups - comfortable for hiring managers - all information tracked in Jobvite but communicated directly to your inbox (links to profiles etc.) - message templates creation for several purposes +++ - GDPR support - Social sharing, referrals - reports!! ++

Cons

- Candidate evaluations options and visibility is not yet top-notch - Would be great to have more branding opportunities for job ads

Wonda from CRISTA Ministries

Haven't Looked Back

I think the customer service makes it all worth while for me because I can always find an answer for issued the come up through a quick chat with a rep. They are super!!

Pros

Ease of use for the average user. Hiring managers can learn the system and be off and running fairly quickly because it is intuitive.

Cons

Sometimes the layout on the back end can be confusing. If I want to modify an evaluation form and have multiple versions I have to remember where it lives and how to connect all the other pieces so it belongs to the right business unit.

Reasons for Choosing Jobvite

The referral program. But still really trying to get this off the ground.

Response from Jobvite

Replied August 2019

Wonda, thank you so much! We appreciate you! I passed your kind words along to the CS team!

Kirsten from Barefoot Networks

Hiring Managers Dream Dashboard

This is a great tool, it is a bit pricey but you definitely get all of the functions you will use and more. This is a tool that any organization could grow into - if you aren't going to use the tool to its full use - its still worth it just for the easy adaptability

Pros

Easy use from screening resumes on their mobile app, to deep diving into an interview evaluation. The tool was was cross functional and there was little ramp up time which is always easily adaptable when learning a new tool.

Cons

The reporting function was a little weaker than what I would have thought, only because every other function performed at such a high level

Andrew from T3

Intuitive and simplified our process

Spent about 4 years with jobvite and am a big fan. Easy to use and onboard. With a recent change away, they were even great on the backend with the data migration.

Pros

If you're using it every day, it's VERY easy to navigate and access all the information you need. Easy access to a community for asking questions and seeking advice/updates.

Cons

Search wasn't as intuitive as I'd like (for example, I have to get the spelling correct - kelsi, kelcey, kelsey) - doesn't autofill The summary page for requisitions could be more descriptive - it'd be nicer to have a snapshot view of candidates to share with leadership

William from Entertainment

Jobvite is the best

I was able to give myself an edge over the competition. Saved weeks of time because of Jobvites social network does all the work for you.

Pros

It focuses on the applicants’ and is extremely user friendly. It saved me weeks of time because the social network integration.

Cons

It can seem impersonal at times. It is very detailed so it can take some time to feel satisfied that you have done everything.

Reasons for Choosing Jobvite

Jobvite stands alone as far as the range of abilities you have.

Response from Jobvite

Replied November 2019

William, thank you so much!

Ashley from Health Carousel

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy to Use and Great Customer Service

Pros

I love how easy JobVite is to learn and how the team is super responsive to any issues that occur. The best part is how you can truly customize the program to our needs to make our TA processes quick and efficient. The webinars are extremely helpful and interactive, and the way you can customize the Engage Us App and landing pages is awesome!

Cons

the resume database has been down for several months. In January, I submitted an engineering ticket because it was telling me that my CareerBuilder login and password were incorrect, and the communication was great initially, but the issue was never resolved and now it seems like that whole piece of the software has been down (it is July now). another con: often when candidates are added through Indeed, duplicate files are created. the software needs to get better at weeding out double and triple files of the same candidate.

Alan from MORI Associates

Very strong product

It does exactly what we needed it to do.

Pros

Very easy to set up and get going with it.

Cons

I have no complaints about Jobvite other than I wish it was a bit less expensive.

Response from Jobvite

Replied August 2019

Alan, thank you so much! We appreciate you!

Harshdeep from VMware

one of the shortest , easiest job forms I have ever seen

Pros

I always thought, why job companies are putting 6,7 step forms to fill,save and submit before applying for any jobs, why it is required, ? take few necessary information first, shortlist candidate and then do a depth screening. Jovite application forms are so easy and they only ask for as less information as possible. This helps to save time and apply for more jobs and its not frustrating at all unlike other job application form platforms.

Cons

It's a savior for many candidates who are seeking jobs

Gina from Hill Holliday

Jobvite has improved our Talent Acquisition functions!

I would recommend Jobvite to any one in my network!

Pros

Jobvite has so many platforms available for integration. We currently use Jobvite for our Talent Acquisition team and also for our new hire onboarding. Both of these features have improved our processes. The customer service is also EXCELLENT!

Cons

The system can sometimes be finicky and changes will happen with little to no explanation. Our customer service rep is always able and willing to help resolve the issues, but it would be helpful if they didn't happen in the first place!

February 2016

Asha from EF Education First

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

February 2016

Jobvite Hire as the ATS for a global company

Pros

Plenty of features to manage the full hiring process: calendar integration, evaluations, social sharing, career site API, reporting, message templates, integration with free job boards, etc. Lots of conversations with top management on product vision and collaboration. Works well in most international markets and there's a big push to continue to improve.

Cons

Level 1 service has historically been inconsistent in response time and quality. Sometimes product prioritizes the wrong features or there is clunky functionality in various areas (e.g. managing forms); not working consistently well yet in China (no WeShare integration and not yet inside the great firewall). Lacking a solid integration with paid job boards, no way to integrate with 3rd-party assessment tools and no easy way to schedule group interviews. Mobile is very clunky outside of the main dashboard.

Ksenia from Bond Brand Loyalty

Not a bad ATS for its price level

The Jobvite team introducing new features/functionality and fixing some pain points such as approvals (used to be Excel spreadsheet)

Pros

- Jobvite has most of the needed functionality - The Jobvite team introducing new features/functionality

Cons

Employees and hiring managers: don't like to use the system (forgetting passwords, Mobile version is very limited) Recruitment team: not enough flexibility - we had to call the customer support to implement small changes Employees and hiring managers: not very intuitive interface (if you are not working with the system on a regular basis) Recruitment team: cannot utilize an interview scheduling functionality Recruitment team: cannot add LinkedIn profiles with one click

Anthony from Alten-Cresttek

Excellent Applicant Tracking System

Overall, I've very much enjoyed using the system. It interfaces well with other job boards and reaches a large population of candidates. I've been very successful finding qualified candidates using Jobvite and would recommend to others. The cost of using Jobvite has also been very competitive in comparison to similar systems. I really feel that I get a lot of value for my investment.

Pros

I like the easy scheduling for interviews. Invitations are sent directly from Jobvite to the candidate. I also like that the Jobvite posting is shared on other job boards. This improves the coverage for the posting and candidate outreach.

Cons

So far I like all the functionality of the website.

Response from Jobvite

Replied August 2019

Anthony, we are so thankful to have you as a customer!!

karen from eRelevance

Great ATS product

I don't recommend using the ticket system during implementation; Too much room for misinterpretation and it slows you down by days! Use the live chat feature.

Pros

Cons

Be aware that unless you purchase extended implementation support you are on your own at 8 hours of guided support. Basically a DIY. While it was a struggle, I did finally get through it and launch successfully.

Great ATS

We are growing and this role is growing, which means there are additional products that could help resolve current roadblocks and mounting obstacles in moving a candidate from the recruiting portion to the onboarding portion. My rep and I have been reviewing solutions to help streamline our efforts.

Pros

I love how all of my communications with our applicants are easily accessible, and now with the integration with Canvas I can text them directly from within the ATS.

Cons

The portal for creating a ticket or a case is a little clunky and somewhat outdated.

A good, well-rounded ATS, but not the most modern one

Pros

Jobvite is a tool that becomes highly visible in an organisation. All employees, hiring managers and recruiters get one common place to interact. It's puts a lot of structure in place in a quite easy to use way and you will find yourself relying on the system for feedback and candidate communication. If you don't have a ATS already and if you want to get started with something that becomes a highly used tool for the entire company it's great. The tool integrates well with LinkedIn Recruiter and other platforms. It's good at tracking where candidates comes from if your recruiters use the tool correctly.

Cons

It's CRM functionality is not the greatest and if you want to use Jobvite as a sourcing tool it's not the best. The reporting tool is not great if you do any customisation to Jobvite. Quite often you find that you just need to export data to excel to find what you are looking for. Jobvite had some automatization but it's not as good as other ATS. The pace of development is quite slow. Over the years you only see a few limited functions being added and it leaves you with a feeling that you might need to switch ATS in the longer term. It's not the most modern ATS outthere and if they don't step up their development speed it's will be obsolete in the next few years.

Josh from Appirio

Jobvite Review

Reporting and Analytics Automating processes Integration issues Hiring Issues

Pros

- Ease of Use - Intuitive both on the admin and end user side - UI - Contemporary look and feel - Reporting - Can report on any item in the candidate or requisition fields - Customization - Can customize product exactly to your liking

Cons

- No ability to add logic to requisition/offer forms, requisition fields need the ability to auto populate data based on inputs from the user like cost center or department.