(4,269)

4,269

• Pros

• "Super simple - user friendly. Great product and even better customer service. I highly recommend this product."

• "Easy to use this software. Support is great. "

• "Love the notes features when you mess up on your punches. Very easy to use and customization to your work flow. Doesn't drain the battery very much and works great "

• Cons

• "Using custom fields to track additional pays and equipment is helpful, but the info does not sync into software so still a bit of a manual effort."

• "The only thing i dislike is that employees forget to clock in and out. But that is not Tsheets fault~ :D"

• "Some portions of the user interface are a bit clunky but these are being fixed and improved. "

Browse TSheets Reviews

Michael from Aurora Bookkeeping & Consulting

I <3 TSheets!

Support is AWESOME and the Account Managers are the best. I never have to wait very long to get an answer or get a problem fixed. Just like today, the customer service rep, helped me fix an issue with the mobile app.

Pros

The ease of use for time tracking and the auto-syncing with QuickBooks Online. The support from TSheets is outstanding and that is the NUMBER ONE reason I stay with TSheets.

Cons

The scheduling module is a bit lacking for some of my clients. This is why some of my clients have gone with a different solution. As soon as the scheduling is up to their standards I will get them back to TSheets

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

TSheets had the best options for me & my clients

Melody from Renewal Christian Counseling Inc

Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy to track & submit hours worked! TSheets can even be used as a schedule!

This has been a great program that our business has used to track hours worked for payroll. We have multiple offices accross several counties and it's nice to have a central place that all of the hours are entered and available for HR to do payroll. Our company has also used this program as a schedule for our support staff and it's been very helpful to able to reference who is in what office so you know who to contact when you need to speak to a specific office.

Pros

TSheets has some flexibility in how you enter in your hours worked - they can be entered manually or by clocking in and out on the website. There is also a phone app for this program, so if you're on the go then this makes it easy to still track your hours or clock in/out. In addition, when you enter hours or clock in you have the ability to choose what "job" this was for. This is especially in tracking expenses for specific projects, jobs or offices. In addition, TSheets has a Schedule function. You are able to enter a schedule for all employees using the program and can specify what "job" the time is used for on the schedule.

Cons

When I use TSheets, I open up the website and just leave the browser up sometimes for weeks at a time. The only issue I've found is that when I do that, the schedule and/or time entries do not update to the next week automatically. It has to be done manually as it will continue to show the original week until "told" to change. It does work fine if you log out though. This is a specific problem for if you leave the browser open. This isn't really a big deal - it's easy enough to either click to the next week or just log out & log back in. It just surprised me though that it didn't auto-update when the week changed.

Diamond from Armour, Hill & Associates

I have had a pleasant experience overall. I would recommend for general time keeping.

Pros

Tsheets is super easy to learn and use. This software is basically self explanatory. Takes just a few seconds to set up a new user and get going.

Cons

Their customer service is lackluster. Not the easiest to contact and not very knowledgeable. Could use improvement in this area.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

The price of tsheets was much better than some other products.

clelland from KHT

These ratings I've read are a joke

Someone must be married to the owner of Quickbooks or slid a bunch of cash to them to get promoted by quickbooks the way they do... Thats some serious business love QB gave TSheets. And Honestly, it's made TSheets lame compared to many other competitors with great models.

Pros

Basic Simplistic easy to understand Probably the BEST customer support I've come across. As much as I complain... they've got seriously good customer support.

Cons

Not all jobs are customer based... So, this software is limited right off the bat from any complexity.. you'll have to work around and make it work and fit your needs time sheet editing - It is aweful to just see time worked... maybe when review timesheets... you want to see what was scheduled... late clockins, incomplete shifts, skipped lunch breaks... kinda big deal NO HR DATA- As I said, nothing to track employee issues. Your poor employee performance won't have much info here for you to keep track of. Not an easy way to break a shift because your employee was too lazy to c/in and out No auto stop for shifts- one employee had 4 days until the shift stopped recording time... I wanted to see how long it would keep creating shifts.. 180 hrs and it finally stopped (and I think I accidently closed the shift) Time sheet closure... Broken... not smooth... so many other time sheet companies do this better. No Employee shift exchange mechanism No- Shifts by job not by customer No- Shifts by location or job site Employee reports and to do list ADD - ONS... those are silly. Have the functionality or don't. Add-ons seem like it'll be a charging mechanism... like QB does... so... You can see the coming of "SUBSCRIPTION" based things ... and get nickel and dimed later. Just like QB.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

Simple for a company that needs to learn basics. But I'm disappointed that its not a polished software program it could be And ADD - ONS... those are silly. Have the functionality or don't. Add-ons seem like it'll be a charging mechanism... like QB does... so... You can see the coming of "SUBSCRIPTION" based things ... and get nickel and dimed later. Just like QB.

Stuart from Renewable Energy Co-operative Ltd.

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great product

Only having one add on to QBO to do Time, Mileage and Expenses tracking/submission would be great. Flexibility and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Pros

Syncing employees and vendors who are subcontractors with QuickBooks Online.

Cons

Expenses and Mileage tracking using GPS would be great (you're part way there with the GPS for employees). So what I like least is not having these fully developed. Note your link to Expensify Integration "Learn more" in the add on section refers to this page: http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/articles/890430 that does not load so I have no idea how it works. Can you please advise how this works.

Support and features.

Travis W.C. from Sapere Environmental

Industry: Environmental Services

Simple Timesheet Solutions

Tsheets makes it simple for the employee, project manager and accounting team to record hours, gather information and track projects. Glitches eventually work themselves out but I've grown to expect some issues when enrolling new employees, even though they have the same setup. I appreciate that it integrates with Quickbooks as well.

Pros

Easy to run reports by custom date range, project, customer and employee. This is crucial for our accounting and project management.

Cons

The permissions can be confusing when setting up new employees, whereby the employee(s) were unable to access features by phone or computer even though their permissions were identical to another employee's. Of particular issue was entering hours manually rather than clocking in/out -- the option simply wouldn't show up on their end. It seemed to take making the same changes several times before the program "clicked". Perhaps there can be a copy/paste feature for new employee profiles.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

Decided to go with T-sheets over Quickbooks timesheets because it integrates well with QB, provides a simplified interface for employees, and is offered at a lower price.

Shaytoya from K&B Communications

Great for scheduling and employee clock in

We have been pleased with TSheets, the product price is not bad for everything we get with it.

Pros

Easy to use and train our employees. We have been using it for about a year and have not had any issues with the employees being able to clock in. If an employee forgets to clock in, I can manually insert hours.

Cons

We had an issue with an employee clocking in when they were off, they couldn't really stop that from happening.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

We liked the GPS aspect of Tsheets, the application lets us know where the employee clocked in at. Also, they are partnered with Quickbooks.

Alexandra from High-Tech-Tronics, inc

After TSheets, I can never go back.

Pros

TSheets has easily saved me around 20 hours per week of manual data entry for job costing and time keeping. It is so easy for the employees to use, and I have had some of the best customer service interactions ever!

Cons

I think it would be really cool if I could have employees in more than one group, or even use sub-groups!

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

Cost for the value and the ability to job cost were the primary reasons we chose to utilize TSheets.

Cindy from Learn2Soar Consulting

TSheets makes me happy!

The ability to input time by each employee makes everything flow so much smoother when processing payroll.

Pros

I like the features... really too many to list. It does everything I need it to. Also, the scheduling tool. I'm not using that yet but I can think of clients that would really like it.

Cons

Integration was not difficult. When I felt overwhelmed customer service was easy to contact and very responsive. I hesitated to switch in the past because of cost. I'm over that now.

Denise from WonderWorks Professional Cleaning Service

Great Software

I love it and the employees do too.

Pros

Its easy to keep up with employees time. Also the scheduling is awesome. The mobile app is great and easy to use.

Cons

I think there should be a little more examples on some of the areas to better understand what it offers. Also the ability to add employees to connect was a little difficult. The texting area on the link did not allow my employees to get on.

Carolyn from The Move Makers

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Fantastic Customer Service

Tsheets has helped me speed up my payroll process (down to about 5 minutes to double check and submit payroll). We use Tsheets project reports to track progress on each job, and invoicing is simple using either Quickbooks or the project reports. Adding Unpaid Time Off to the Scheduling feature has allowed us to retire our shared company google calendar, which we were outgrowing.

Pros

Besides the speedy and thorough customer service (thank you BD1 et al), I love the fact that Tsheets integrates with Quickbooks desktop. We use the data for both payroll and invoicing, which saves us hours each week. We also just started using Tsheets for scheduling, eliminating yet another piece of software needed.

Cons

The top item on my wish list is for Tsheets to sync with google calendar quickly. Other than that, there are a few minor features I'm hoping Tsheets will add, such as the ability for a manager to approve a single shift instead of an entire day, which will be great for companies with employees that work for multiple clients.

Integration with Quickbooks

William from Tesla

Great software for creating schedules and tracking time

Being able to track my employee's time, to manage payrolls in a faster way and keeping in touch with everyone's schedule are some of the benefits TSheets has given me ever since I started implementing it in my work. And not only it works to keep track of other employees but also for myself; I can track the time that I work in a certain project for a client that needs me to give a report of my time spent on each ongoing project. In general, TSheets has been an amazing tool that keeps making my life easier and free from the stress of having to do everything manually and by myself. With this software, the amount of work is decreased and I am given a helpful tool to help me go through my day without any issues regarding employees' arrival time.

Pros

I've been using TSheets since I started working in management, and it has been a great resource for my job, to the point that it has saved me hours of work that can be spent in something different. TSheets is amazing for checking times of every employee in a digital format that is displayed uniquely on the site's main page. Its GPS tool was not something I knew I needed until I tried it, and it works perfectly to match the employees' time and their locations. When it comes to money-saving, I think TSheets does an amazing job being in charge check-ins and outs, instead of us having to do everything manually, and it surely has made me save money that was being wasted by carefully analyzing my employee's work. TSheets has been a very devoted software since the start, continuously giving reports in real-time and bringing great answers to my questions every time I contact their customer support. In terms of functionality, I like that it supports diverse devices that work amazingly no matter in what type of network I'm in; it has the reliability I want to find in every software because it's important for me being able to access the softwares that I need for my work everywhere. It is a program that combines multiple tools to give amazing results tracking-wise, one of my favorite tools being the scheduling that I can do before any project starts along with the payroll option that allows me to estimate how much it's being wasted on everything, to eventually process it successfully.

Cons

TSheets can come off as pricey, especially for a small business like me. Its prices range from free to a large amount of money but in my opinion, its benefits are worth it and I'm not sure there is another software as supportive of their customers as TSheets. Another thing that could be improved a little bit more are the way the reports are made, I would like to be able to go deeper into a report instead of keeping it simple. But it's not that much of a problem.

Tad from Zack Smith Plumbing& Contracting Inc.

Solid Platform Excellent Customer Service

TSheets has been a excellent tool that has provided us with metrics that are invaluable. The customer service has always been very responsive and knowledgeable.

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to track jobs, tasks and employee location and hours. We are able to run several useful reports on jobs or employees. For any given day you can find out where your employee is as well as what he was doing specifically. The employee can also add notes to their time card.

Cons

There really aren't many cons. If Tsheets offered a foreman's daily report function , that would be great.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

Previous company lacked functionality and the customer service was just ok.

Joanne from Henderson, Grealis & Associates, PC, CPA

T Sheets is awesome

Pros

I love the easy of access the most. I can access from anywhere. I can assist clients when I'm out and about, I don't have to be stuck in the office all day. Job cost made easy. Reports are fabulous. Your Support staff are all great. Customer service rep helped me today and of course once again,

Cons

um, Hmm. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

Ease of use, connectivity to QB's, Job cost. Ease to help clients, getting them setup and monitor, sync to QBO, QBD and now IOP.

Stacia from Rock Solid Trail Contracting, LLC

Tracking Time & Projects with TSheets

We just completed our first round of invoicing since using TSheets company wide and find that the project break down reporting have made the switch from another time clocking app to TSheets completely worth the transition. We look forward to further customizing and using TSheets for our company that best suit our needs.

Pros

So far we really like the project reporting and are looking forward to start using TSheets to help automatic invoicing in Quickbooks. I am in the office use the time clocking features from my computer and find it very easy to use. Of course bugs come with any new program you use whether on your end or the developers. The great thing about TSheets is the customer support - I have yet to have a bad experience and have made multiple phone calls or chat discussions.

Cons

So far the one glitch we wish was easier is adding Breaks. It would be super helpful to be able to add or edit your break time from the time sheet editor box. Customer support has acknowledged this and say they also run into this issue.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

The few others I briefly looked at did not seem to fit our more construction based needs. As a company that builds mountain bike trails across the midwest we have crews spread out and multiple projects to track at a time. TSheets seemed to nicely fit our needs for time clocking for employees, tracking projects for invoicing as well as offer opportunities to integrate this all into Quickbooks. We are still getting a feel for TSheets and are looking forward to seeing how these two programs can work together. As the person that set this up for our company I would also have to say the customer support from TSheets was a huge factor. I worked with and experimented with TSheets for one month before making the official switch and going company wide, I have to say the experience with your staff has been amazing. Thank you to all!

Jessica from ERK Financial Consultants, Inc.

Awesome. Customer service has been always great and accessible. The follow-up and follow-through is amazing and makes me feel valued as a consumer.

Pros

Ease of Use is definitely on the top of my list. To be able to seamlessly transition between clients and projects without stopping my timer and opening up window upon window or tab upon tab makes life easier. Reporting is also easy and allows me to identify how much time I've spent on a client and/or project, what's billable, and how staff spent their time. It also allows my company to be in compliance with overtime based on company settings and breaks by just having a separate button for that. Love it.

Cons

I don't currently like that if a client has a subclient/project/job (whatever you call it), you have to track your time at the subclient level and are no longer able to track at the client level. Timekeeping should be flexible enough to allow for both.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

Abacus and Cloud Servers...not sure about that.

Shelly from Tiefenthaler Quality Meats

Industry: Food Production

Set Up Made Easy

Tsheets has helped me manage my employees schedules, track their time, integrate with quickbooks payroll. This way I don't have to spend time looking at a different time system, printing the pdf document and then entering in the employees time into quickbooks to pay the employee. Also our company always has some employee that "forgot" to punch in or out and I was always having to fix it for them. Tsheets gives me the ability to have them fix it themselves or have another manager edit the time. The app is very user friendly and it seems to work well for my company.

Pros

The best thing about Tsheets for me is that I can use it with my quickbooks payroll and my employees can track their time and manage their missed clock in & outs themselves. This has really saved me some time during my day to give my employees some responsibility for their timesheets.

Cons

There is not much I don't like but if I have to pick one it would be the price. I am on the advanced level of quickbooks and use payroll also, and for the price I pay for that I think tsheets should be included as part of my subscription because they work so well together.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

Tsheets was easier to integrate with quickbooks and the permissions were more advanced for employees. And it was just a simpler program to learn. The customer service time was great helping me get up and going!

Cindy from ELEVATED SERVICES, LLC

What a Time Saver!

It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

Pros

This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with GPS locations of our vehicles. This is because we have crews splitting off from each other all of the time, getting in and out of different trucks, working on different jobs for different customers, etc. We piece it all back together in the office based on sometimes incomplete reports, and this is the FIRST time we've ever seen a solution that actually WORKS for all of the little nuances we have. There are six user-created optional tracking fields that we've set up to track per diem, payroll notes, employee notes to the office, the truck the employee was assigned to at the time, etc. We're able to set up unlimited customers and jobs (another problem we've had with TSheets's competitors in the past when we've previously tried to adopt an application). And the best part is the employees love it. Their previous option was to fill in a Google Sheets timesheet or a paper timesheet, both of which were cumbersome for them to keep up with. The TSheets app saves your last inputted job, so they just have to go in and change what's different - they don't have to re-input anything. Wonderful!

Cons

So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

Michael from Hickory Creek Construction Inc.

Dominic was very prompt very polite very personable and very helpful!

organization and time savings are the two biggest benefits

Pros

Overall ease of use is phenomenal! its extremely convenient, my employees love it. the cloud access is probably my favorite feature. being able to add and edit job codes from the mobile app is great! theres just so many things i love about the software that i cant begin with a review and keep it under 1500 words. in short i like the: compatibility with xero, square and others, i like the functions it can provide with scheduling, job reports etc. the pto is simple and easy to understand which is great. The customer service is absolutely out of this world. i think that might actually be my favorite part of the software. i cant thank you guys enough for putting such an emphasis on that end of things! in todays day and age its a lost service and dealing with tsheets support is always pleasant, easy and fast! very very refreshing!!

Cons

the cons i have are, certain functions are a little hard to get the hang of, for instance the overtime calculator and job costs function, i wish there was a way to add expenses to each employee such as insurance, social security, medicare etc so i could have an itemized list of what each job actually costs and what percentage of it is fixed costs and what can be trimmed or cut out. The complexity and highly indepth nature could be considered a con or a pro its a double edged sword really, i love all of the functions but i feel as though i need to take a class just to understand all of the functions and how to properly use them to make tsheets as effective as it can possibly be. so the in depth nature is fantastic if i were to take the time to train myself or pay to train an employee but a bit of a con when i dont exactly have a ton of spare time to train myself and budgets are tight due to re investing into the company tools and etc. i realize calling that a con is a bit of a stretch because it should be figured into company budget for training/reinvesting but a simplified version could be good or step by step tutorials for each individual function would help so i can train myself on what immedeately is important vs training on the entire software on some stuff i may never need/use. hope that helps! your software is amazing! keep up the fantastic work!!

Connie from Robinson Show Services Inc. and Robinson Event Rentals Inc

Excellent Support and Service

I was attempting to set up an automated break for all staff that would occur for 30 minutes in each five hour work period. I could not get it to work so emailed my request. Customer service representative sent me an email and asked me some questions. He then followed up with me the next day, but I was not available to take his call. When I called back, I had the best, professionally customer service experience. From the person that initially answered the phone, through to the complete conversation with Customer service representative, exceptional service; when on hold while attempting to connect me with David, the person came back after one minute to apologize for leaving me on hold and let me know she was still trying to connect with David; stopped anytime I spoke and listened to what I had to say without interrupting and so on. Customer service representative reviewed my requirements and advised, he would speak to the techs and see what they could do for us. It has been a long time since I experience this amazing customer service. By the very next day the automated breaks worked perfectly. When I spoke to my associates, they commented that they were also very impressed with the customer service and sincere interest in resolving their issues in a timely manner, anytime they called.

Pros

Anytime we have come up against something that was not working correctly or hoped to have customized for our company, the Tsheets team was able to accommodate it, usually within a day. Amazing customer care! The Tsheets system makes hourly tracking so easy and you can quickly determine where the staff were during the day and when they logged out.

Cons

Only thing is that GPS does not track the arrival time since cannot start until person logs into Tsheets. Staff that are late say they forgot to log in. It would be good to have an option so we could track as per the scheduled start time for each employee, of course, this would only apply to the staff that have company cell phones or for anyone that is compensated for the data that is required to leave their location services on.

William from Mattison Martinoli, Inc

Why didn't I do T-Sheets sooner!!!

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing. We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which are linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier. T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you are able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets :)

Pros

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing. We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which is linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier. T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you're able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Cons

We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

September 2016

Larisa from MarketPlace Realty

September 2016

I Love TSheets - is the best thing since sliced bread :)

Pros

It's incredibly user friendly. We have a complex company setup, our needs are very lengthy, but no matter what we've thrown at them... they have catered to us and made it work! The platform is flexible enough to seamlessly fit our needs. The few hurdles we've faced were easily overcome. The main problems we have run into were issues with syncing TSheets data into Quickbooks (where we run our payroll). Their service reps are knowledgeable, patient, and they truly do take the time to see it all the way through. I am so beyond impressed with their program AND their staff. I can recall one particular call that was difficult, and this is within the first week of signing up. This rep went so far above what my expectations were. They 3-way called Quickbooks tech support to get to the bottom of it for me! We spent an hour and a half on the phone, the Tsheets service rep was relentless in getting my problem resolved! They were professional, funny, and made the whole experience a positive one - even though it was very frustrating for me. A little background to the situation - I had already called TSheets and the initial rep I spoke to said the problem isn't with their system, it is an issue with Quickbooks so that's who we need to call. So I did, I called QB tech support several times and wasn't getting anywhere, despite being passed around to different people and departments. So I decided to call TSheets again to see if there was a creative way to work around the particular problem we had. And that's precisely what we did. They did a screen share for me, and walked me through adjusting my Quickbooks settings. Who does that?! Wow, I've never ever experienced that kind of professionalism. Here a TSheets rep was more savvy in Quickbooks than the actual Quickbooks support people. I couldn't believe it! I am beyond impressed with these people. Instead of getting passed around to different people, getting hung up on, or being rushed off the phone because your question is too complicated or unique, they literally treat you like you're the most important client to them. Each and every time. It's amazing! I promise, the hype you read about Tsheets is 100% legitimate. I love them!

Cons

I wish we had a single account rep that managed our company's account... however, even though we call a toll free number, the system is simple and quick. It isn't like most other places where you must press 5 buttons and listen to multiple, lengthy menus before getting to talk to a human. You literally press one button and within 20 seconds someone answers the phone. And that same person who answered is the one who will walk you through the troubleshooting of whatever your issue is. Their cross-training is remarkable. I've never experienced such an easy system! I really am blown away. I've personally called about a half a dozen times and spoken to different people each time, and every single one of them knew what they were talking about and were very, very helpful! My main disappointment is I prefer having a single go-to person that I can email instead of hopping on the phone. But that's a small price to pay because either way, their kick-ass team caters to us and it's pretty awesome!

July 2016

Dana from GAPCO, inc.

July 2016

T-Sheets is our most valuable business tool!

Pros

We started using T-Sheets to track our employee time in 2013. Our employees work at multiple job sites doing everything from construction, industrial Electrical Wiring and Equipment Installations. This software allows them to clock in/out from the job site noting the customer and service item instead of having to come to the shop to use an old fashioned time clock or the hand written time sheets we used before. This allows us to accurately job cost our projects and to track billable service calls. The GPS Feature keeps everyone above board on clock in/out times and locations, plus provided essential documentation which was accepted by the GA DOL that saved us from being charged unemployment benefits for an employee terminated because he was repeatedly abusing the time recording policy. Tech support has been excellent. Any time we have an issue, they are always polite and usually answer the phone within minutes. They have ALWAYS been polite and helpful and easy to understand. This program also integrates with Quickbooks Enterprise very easily! We are able to process payroll with a minimum effort.

Cons

Reports could use some work.... Also, need an easier way to document when employee is absent or late. Right now there is a work around with the Paid time off, but it does not allow you to make specific notes which is necessary for documentation purposes.

Kristina from Procom Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

TSheets Software Review

This software has been a great tool to not only keep track of employees' time but also to schedule and plan for future jobs. Because of that, I have been able to help save us time and money by properly scheduling our employees for the needed amount of time. My experience has been very positive with TSheets.

Pros

TSheets is so easy to use. As a manager, I can view and edit all employees' timesheets easily and quickly. There are several functions that make my job so much easier! I use the Jobs feature and Project Report frequently to see how long certain jobs are taking our employees which in turn helps me better schedule for future jobs. The time entry is also accompanied with a GPS which is wonderful to check on arrival time and departure time from jobs. The payroll report is very easy to use and read. It shows me a breakdown of the total hours worked and the overtime worked so I can see where every employee is at.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this software; however, the Time Off function is sometimes a little confusing to my employees. They are unsure of how to add time off. Others just ask for their time off to be added for them which is sometimes confusing to me as well. I would love to see a help video on that function specifically.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

One of the biggest reasons we chose TSheets is it has the GPS function to check in on where our employees are. Also, it has more functions than simply clocking in and out which we use frequently.

Dana from GAPCO, inc.

OMG! Customer Support is AWESOME!

Overall, I give them a 5 stars... Their customer service, GPS Tracking of employees and mobile time entry plus ease of use by employees and the admin staff are an valuable asset to my business!

Pros

This software is perfect for our on the go team. We can track our technicians, make notes of those extras that always pop up and it is essential for our time and material projects! It is easy for our employees to use on site and even works in different time zones. Can't say enough about this ap. Best off, they have the absolute BEST customer service! Always upbeat and they know their stuff. Rep helped me today get out of a self created jam :-).

Cons

Reports are definitely a down side... They are full of graphs that are confusing rather than informational. But the main payroll report and approval reports work great that you work with all the time work fine. Just gets a little stressful when pulling up project/customer totals over different time frames....

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

Easier to use and the customer support.

Tim from Blue Dog Exteriors

Blue Dog Exteriors

Overall I believe the product is beneficial and works reasonably well. There is learning curves to everything. So, it takes a bit of getting use to the format and reports. I used a paper system before so having a system available on my phone/laptop is beneficial. The gps tracking system has generally been a positive thing to know the where abouts of personnel. The sytem also keeps people honest on actual times of arrival and departure. I tried a few other systems before TSheets and I found TSheets the easiest to understand when looking at the different reports and options. Some systems seemed to be written by programmers using terminology that was difficult to follow or undertsand. The words, descriptions and reports didn't make it easy without referencing a manual.

Pros

1) GPS tracking & Who's working features available at a glance 2) Employees can add notes to timesheets if they don't take lunch or forget to log in/out 3) Validation of hours and locations of employees 4) Summary of project hours by employee 5) Various reports available for payroll, project and employee 6) Easy for employees to use from Android or IPhones

Cons

I have not fully utilized TSheets so some of my Cons may be due to my lack of experience or understanding. 1) I have set up Add Ons for clocking in and out. If employees clock in at 8:01 for example they will get paid starting at 8:15. If they clock out at 5:14 it will go back to 5:00. The problem is when they switch between projects they lose 15 min. Currently they notify me and I adjust accordingly. 2) There is a delay at times when people clock in/out and also with the GPS locations when looking at "who's working". Employees said they clocked out but "Who's working" says they are still clocked in. Sometimes I check the GPS and I don't see tracking and the employee says they haven't done anything to their phones. Not sure what to believe. 3) Payroll reports have actual hours worked - unpaid lunch has been subtracted. Tracking reports have unpaid lunch as hours total. Using the system and understanding the reports is important. 4) All the pricing is in USD so for Canadians exchange rates fluctuate so there is some risks

Linda from R&L Sonography, Inc

T-Sheets is Awesome

They are very responsive and helpful to any concerns. They have always worked with me to resolve the issues we have as a staffing agency with employees working 100% off site at multiple locations performing varied duties.

Pros

We use both the scheduling and time tracking options. This is much easier to manage for both Admin and Staff. This product is easy to learn and work with. The company is receptive to clients and creates adaptions and additions to the software based on user input and requests.

Cons

The basic product is structured to meet the needs of "standard" business hours. We operate 24/7 with varied hours, shifts, on call, per task work, and consulting support. We are only able to enter any of these as hourly. Since we are unable to override some of the standard settings it doesn't meet all of our needs, but we have not found any product that even comes close to what they do have.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

Our first priority was to find a mobile time tracking system as we were advancing into the electronic world. Our workforce is 100% mobile in multiple locations. Clients are reassured with GPS tracking and employees love the ease of use and electronic submission. We later began using the scheduling option and it has worked very well for us. I don't believe we could find a product that would meet our needs as well as T-Sheets has and still is going on 6 years now.

Jillian from Complete Telecom Solutions

Best Customer Service Hands Down

My overall experience with TSheets is a pleasant one and mainly because of the support staff. I am just blown away by how great they are at their jobs.

Pros

First off, I have to point out the amazing customer service that TSheets provides. A great customer support team goes a long ways. We now have to deal with bots and people reading scripts overseas that I get overwhelmed having to call for support, but not with TSheets. They talk to you like an actual human being PLUS they are friendly, knowledgeable, efficient. Not only does TSheets provide you with top-notch customer support, but they also provide you with in-depth tutorial videos that teach you how to use the program. I taught myself how to navigate the software with the videos in a short amount of time. TSheets is pretty intuitive once you become familiar with the software. They offer many features and continue to update with more as they go. Tracking time is pretty smooth and can be done from your computer, smartphone or kiosk. I use TSheets in conjunction with Quickbooks Online and it's so easy for payroll. I appreciate the convenience, details, features, seamless syncing with QB, and amazing customer support. Thanks for all of your help!

Cons

Honestly, there hasn't been much on the side of dislikes with TSheets. Our company hasn't even taken advantage of all the various features that are offered. I know we were trying to do something out of the ordinary with tracking PTO and it couldn't support that yet.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

We already had Quickbooks Online.

A from Razberry, LLC

Industry: Environmental Services

DM was so helpful!

I needed help setting up permissions for an assistant and DM not only helped me figure out how to use what I had already set up for her, he gave me new options to maximize our productivity, reduce my work load, and he wasn't even promoting a product that was going to cost me extra--just sharing features that I hadn't yet taken advantage of! He was patient and very good at listening. Tsheets has been great at customer support in general--probably one of the best companies at actually LISTENING to their clients. He made me feel like I was asking good questions--and appreciated the feedback I had so we could make this software/program even more user-friendly. Thank you DM! Great experience today.

Pros

I love that it saves me 30+ hours each pay period because I don't have to manually enter all of my employees' timesheets, line by line. I love that it has GPS tracking, and the customer service is really fantastic.

Cons

Navigating it takes some time. Also, there aren't options in Spanish--half of our staff doesn't speak/read English because of the industry we're in. It would be SUPER helpful to be able to translate (at least their app menu options and notifications, maybe some tutorials) into Spanish for them. Being in the states, I TOTALLY appreciate them needing to learn English, but for those who have difficulty reading period--even in their own language, at least they can be reading it in their own language, so it's a little bit more user-friendly. It saves me having to try to answer a whole lot of questions, too, in a language I am not fluent in.

Teria from Greenscape Environmental Services

Excellent Customer Services

My overall experience has been great with T-Sheets. I especially love the customer service. Whenever I have a question, the team is readily available by chat or phone to assist me with my needs in a short amount of time. Today, I had the pleasure of working witha customer service rep who's positive energy read through the chat. She immediately brightened my day with her responses and resolved my issue in record time. She also provided me with tools so that I could have more assistance at my finger tips.

Pros

T-Sheets is an great time tracking systems for employees who work on multiple projects in the field. Our company has found it to be a great asset to recording time for employees and verifying that they are in place when expected. We also like the variety of reports it is able to generate for ease of information.

Cons

What I like least has nothing to do with the product. There are just so many features that I barely have time to find out just how much the software can do. I have no doubt that in some cases I am not utilizing it to its full potential.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

Sales Representative really sold the product and its features well!

Hector from Eagle Property Service, LLC

Never ever have I experienced such consistently awesome customer service. Customer rep just made my day!

Knowing what employee is where does a dream come true. GPS tracking is one of the most useful features. Also, being able to produce reports by date, customer, employee, and any combination of those makes me significantly more effective at performing my job well. The system also makes runny payroll a piece of cake. Add to that the ability to create custom fields for tracking mileage on vehicles and/or expenses and/or anything else I could ever think of!

Pros

Everything. First and foremost is the customer service; Unparalleled. Ease-of-use and interface are so simple, even 'non-tech-savvy' people will have no problems understanding basic functions. Just moments ago, Customer rep helped me out by showing me some 'special buttons' that let me make changes without having to constantly ask the TSheets team for help! I have never had a negative customer service experience with TSheets; if anything, service gets better and better as time goes on!

Cons

There are bugs in the app software whenever it gets updated, but that is something their tech team is always working hard to fix and stay on top of, so it's typically not a problem for very long. ...and I wish that I could manage two companies that could upload to two separate Quickbooks companies from the same TSheets account (but I know that's a lot to ask for). It would also be great if notifications could be sent via text message without having to pay extra.

June 2016

Michelle from KC Electric Inc

June 2016

Getting Started - Set Up and Organizing

Pros

Once I cleaned up my Quickbooks' Customer list, the company set up and Quickbooks integration has gone pretty smoothly. Webinars could be a little faster pace but they were very informative! I had a few questions but with one click on the Live Chat, a rep was available to answer my questions with easy to understand responses. The fact that I have timesheets being submitted electronically, GPS tracking from clock in through the day until clock out AND Quickbooks Integration to expedite payroll processing - saves time and money!

Cons

When downloading the employees, I did not like how I had to go in and map the employees overtime, holiday, and vacation. There should be a faster way to map the QB designation to the Tsheets. I literally had to map overtime, holiday and vacation for each of 3 dozen employees. Not the fastest way. I'm sure Tsheets will figure out a better way pretty quickly. The live chat link sometimes put you in touch with a rep very quickly and other times, you have to wait and by wait, once I waited almost 15 or 20 minutes. This could use some improvement. The website has A LOT of great articles and information; however, it is not always easy to locate what you are looking for and then you feel ridiculous when the Live Chat rep sends you a link to what you couldn't find!

Tawnya from Flexmark International

Awesome Support

I could KISS YOU!

Pros

5 stars to the team, Support is quick to respond and always has a solution. The team went the extra mile today to help with multiple issues... not just the one that was the initial reason for my request for his call. I like that he listened to me, instead of being too ready to jump in there with a PAT answer. We started using Tsheets because we were having a problem with trust in the office and were eager to get off the paper way of time management. TShseets has been wonderful managing the complexities of everyone's schedule and allowing me to do reports on any facet of it for auditing. Love too that the transition from TSheets to Quickbooks desktop is seamless, yet still in my control.

Cons

I know that the nature of web browsers (and the many versions that your customers may have) and programming are always a challenge. My son is a developer/programmer for his own company... which is how I learned. However, with all the Apple OSX users out there you should really try harder not to discount it and try to shove us over onto Chrome. For one I HATE Chrome and I prefer to use the browser that my computer comes with just because I have a higher level of trust in Apple. I saw your notice that your software works better on 3 other web browsers... but it is a long time that Safari is added to the list. ANOTHER thing... there is a problem with some of the windows not sizing correctly and landing under the scroll bar making it difficult to click the X to close out a window. It would be extra nice IF you could make those windows ALL sizable, and draggable. Thank you

Joseph from Bungalow Scenic Studios

TSheets is great for time tracking

We went from leased employees with ADP using their mobile app for time tracking to managing payroll in house using TSheets for time tracking. Best move I could have made. TSheets mobile is sooo much more functional than the ADP app. It is responsive, accurate and easy to use. Great GPS tracking, great for job costing and helping employees track their time to jobs accurately as they switch between jobs throughout the day.

Pros

Easy to use, functions well. The support is tremendous, they are quick and friendly and helpful. Don't let the Intuit name scare you away, they may be owned by them but they don't run their support like them. They are responsive and knowledgeable and own the issue on the first contact. They also look for and implement improvements to the product continuously and solicit feedback on new features. Our rep was great in solving some mysteries.

Cons

The reporting could be a little more robust, better formatted and adjustable to preferences.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

I had some previous experience with TSheets and the program ticked all of the boxes for what we were looking for. It also integrates with Quickbooks.

September 2015

Claudia

September 2015

The best time tracking app

TSheets has made our client's payroll process so much easier and much faster. Something that used to take over two hours now takes about forty-five minutes. There are a lot of things to consider when setting up the account, such as the payroll item, service item, employee permissions, QuickBooks sync, etc. It can be a little time consuming, but once that's done you never have to go back to it. The mobile app is intuitive and very easy to use for employees. It takes a few minutes to teach them how to clock in and out. Our client uses Intuit Payroll, which TSheets syncs with. All the time data that appears in TSheets sync pretty quickly with QuickBooks Desktop and from there it's just a matter of creating the paychecks.

Pros

It very easy to use. The approval process is very quick and if management needs to edit an employees time, they can do it straight from the approval screen without having to close out of anything or refresh the page. There's a manual time sheet as well in case you need to record time for an employee that doesn't have the app on their phone or forgot to clock in. Employees have the ability to make notes to management on their time sheets. TSheets has great customer service. They reply to emails very quickly and stay with you until the problem is solved. They have a special plan called Flex Force, which we use and only charges for the employees that log time for the month. This is perfect for our client since not all of their employees work in a month.

Cons

The only thing that's problematic is that currently TSheets sync with QuickBooks Desktop using the Intuit Sync Manager, which isn't very fast and can be buggy. We've had some errors in the past and the sync has to be done using the same computer every time or else we have to reset the sync data. I believe that since Intuit is discontinuing the sync manager, they'll have another solution soon. That would be great because it's our only problem and it's not about the actual product, which we love.

Jerry from Landshaper Studio LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great product for my small business.

Pros

The product makes it time tracking extremely easy and gives me the ability to accurately account for all of our time spent on various projects throughout the day, even while on the go. The seamless integration to quickbooks takes all the duplicate work out and streamlines my billing process, and again, allows me to do this on the go from a phone or a tablet.

Cons

I haven't ran into any major issues yet. When I have had a question, it was promptly and politely solved by the customer care team. Most of the issues I have had have been operator error on my part mainly on the quickbooks side of things.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

I considered using monday.com's time tracking feature to track our times and projects all in one place, however the lack of quickbooks integration and the extra work it would add to my already slammed schedule made the choice easy. Would be awesome to see a partnership one day

Lisa from Charlottesville Handyman Services

Easy to use, excellent customer service

I had a problem this morning with trying to find a feature that had been updated and moved within Tsheets in the past week. I used Live Chat via their web site while I was on the site trying to work, and was immediately helped by a respectful CSR, Elaina (EM1). She listened, understood my problem, was able to guide me directly to where I needed to be, and did so with respect even though I'm sure the question I asked was a silly one that she gets all the time. Kudos for hiring excellent staff, Tsheets! Elaina: you rock.

Pros

Tsheets is mobile-friendly and easy to use for every member of our team on iPhone and/or Android devices. It integrates with Quickbooks Online which is helpful to us, and is customizable in the moment for cases when syncing of data hasn't happened, and our field reps need to track time immediately. Super-user-friendly desktop interface for office staff (me) - I can easily switch clients or manually update time entries for field reps when they've forgotten to switch customers or clock in. Tsheets also sends weekly tips in time tracking and office management, and provides reports on time tracking weekly - both helpful; I read all their emails thoroughly (useful content).

Cons

No automatic Quickbooks Online integrations (have to click a daily button which isn't difficult, but would be nice to be automatic).

Susan from Move Elders With Ease

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Excellent App!

Love Tsheets quick, professional and friendly customer service! So nice to be able to actually speak with someone if I need to!

Pros

Tsheets makes it easy for my employees to clock in and out of client sites and also makes it easy for me to bill / invoice my clients and run payroll. And their customer service is top notch! Rep joined me very quickly on a Chat today and easily helped me to solve my payroll "challenge" that was really not a challenge at all - just a step I forgot to do. Great service!

Cons

I am eagerly awaiting the day when Tsheets allows my employees to request "Unpaid" time off. My staff are all part-time and I currently have to use a different app for them to notify me when they are NOT available to work. I have to keep a written calendar showing when they are not available so that I can schedule client jobs. I really need Tsheets to offer this function and I know they are working on it.

Matt from Freedom Home Advantage

GREAT customer support and integration with my Quick Books accounting software for job costing!

We tried another time tracker tool prior to this and their mobile app was not good. It also made job costing impossible. With Tsheets my remote employee team is very happy with the application on their phone and I've been very impressed with the integration with QB and the usability of Tsheets online for time approvals and reporting.

Pros

Prior to starting my business, I was a project manager leading multi-million dollar projects for a global financial firm. I also was responsible for a large global team. As such, i know the value of having key metrics available to run my business. However, as a small business owner and smaller team at start up, i lack the time and resources that i previously had to build software to capture these. I did my research on capabilities and Tsheets provided exactly what i need to run my home repair business, as easy of use for a remote team and job costing were two top priorities. It also had to integrate with my accounting software (QB desktop premier). While the use and integration has been stellar, what i didn't anticipate was the amazing customer support team that Tsheets has. Being a business small business owner I'm rather quick and brief with my time, I'd like to get my questions answers and gain an understanding of the software without being transferred to 30 support specialists or being told to go to a website to read up how to do something. Reps at Tsheets were exceptional!!! They answered my questions and got me up and running in no time. While the tool is very intuitive, the few questions i did have on both Tsheets and QB they were able to answer and took the time to walk me through it. So far this tool and the support I've received has been invaluable to managing my business.

Cons

Given I'm a QB desktop user, the integration I'm assuming is a bit more clunky then with QB online, but I don't have any complaints.

Alisa from ALISA QUINT INTERIOR DESIGN

Industry: Architecture & Planning

TSheets Setup with CSR

CSR was incredibly knowledgeable, patient, did not hesitate to help me on all issues that I brought up. He is an asset to your T-Sheet in all ways for the new user, and I never felt unable to ask a question or bring up an improvement that would help me in my business. Of all the support reps his voice was clear and intelligible, not always the case with Apple, but made learning T-Sheets a pleasure. I had never used T-Sheets before but paid for it for a year, and with CSR's help I look forward to changing my way of time tracking. I certainly would wait for his assistance again in the future!

Pros

The flexibility of being able to see how your time is spent and easily move between projects. it is great to be portable with the use of my iPhone and iMac. I like the different ways you can report your time and activities.

Cons

The main website is too hokey with plants incorporated with a slick iMac. The colors are not compatible with the efficiency of the product. See Apple website and products. You need to redesign to attract more designers and architects to your product.

Casey from Fabling Built

Great Support

We have had great support, from on boarding, to implementation, to answer the questions as things come up. It has made my job as a business owner much easier. Especially when dealing with my employees’ money, it’s important to get the details right!

Pros

I love that it is fairly simple to learn how to use, operate, and also that there is excellent support if I have any questions.

Cons

There is a lot of manual editing, but I don’t know that that necessarily could be simplified with the kind of jobs that we do.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

The fact that they were integrated, and the support integrates well.

Gr@nt from Actrxi Networks

The best I found for IT consultants

We like TSheets - tried a dozen other apps a few years back and it works and price is right for a small business. SUpport good but they never take on feedback or ideas - they give it lip-service but nothing ever gets developed from ideas - no idea pool or formal "wish list" or feature request system

Pros

Web based, works well with QBO, good app both ios and android. As IT consultants it does allow us to log all our interactions with clients (onsite or remote) and charge each a certain rate (various service items for each rate)

Cons

no native ipad app , cant overlap times, can start jobs in future, cant end jobs in future (eg round updown) - we work on many jobs at once, we realise you need security to stop staff form getting mixed up, but we own our company so we should be allowed to set start/stop times as we wish - make is an option for power users. QBO Does not bring in the START/STOP times into the invoice (it puts them into QBO but QBO does not put it into the decription field - need option to add start /stop times into description) We like to show our clients our start/stop times and have to manually put them into decriptions

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

App based, nice ios and android apps (no native ipad app though!) good integration in QBO

David from Kinney Custom Signs, Inc.

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

ONLY Time Tracking Software I will Use

Wasted 5 weeks trying to set up Paychex Flex Time just because they do our payroll. Finally gave up and went back to TSheets (only left because I sold previous company). Literally had TSheets set up for the entire company within 7 minutes. Even my employees love the ease of use.

Pros

EVERYTHING! Ease of set up. Ease of use. EXCELLENT customer service.

Cons

There is Nothing that I don't like about TSheets.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

I had tried TSheets with my previous company and liked it. It wasn't until I tried an alternative that I learned that I LOVE TSheets!

Erica D. from VTR

Easy clock-in/out, Great Reports for Managers, and great PTO transparency

Before T-sheets, we were using excel sheets and employees were emailing them every two weeks for approval, and then submission to payroll. It was a mess, and when we had a (now former) employee who was proven to be fudging hours on a regular basis, we knew something had to be done. Even though we made the switch to Tsheets for a primarily negative reason, it has been a great move for everyone on the team. "Who's Working" is helpful because we're 50% remote, and it also helps with transparency and accountability. The accessibility of PTO management is something everyone appreciates. I highly recommend this tool to businesses of any size with hourly employees!

Pros

Everyone can easily clock in and out, whether in the office or remote. They can easily put in PTO, and see how much they have left. As management, the reports are visual and comprehensive which makes them incredibly helpful, and time-sheet approval is a breeze. The QuickBooks integration means we've been able to almost completely automate Payroll. Although this tool would definitely work for a big company, it still works great for our small, 10 person team. Their support staff is amazing on live chat and phone, and they are quick and knowledgable (and are real humans, which I always appreciate).

Cons

Sometimes, you have to get really creative when you need a specific report. If you can't find what you're looking for though, the support team knows how and will point you in the right direction!

Char from Sage Health Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

Mobile Timesheets for a business on the go

The TSheets program has been very useful for our agency. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Highly recommend them for a company on the go!

Pros

This program has helped our business greatly in being able to show where our employees are while being logged onto the time clock. In a business like ours, we work out of the homes of our clients. This program has cut down on complaints that clients were not worked with for their entire time or if the employee didn't show up at the home when they were supposed to be there. When Medicaid fraud was at an all time high, this program protected us by being able to show our employees were where they said they were. This software is very easy to learn and work with. If you have issues, you can simply start a chat session and work on it while it's happening.

Cons

The only con that I have experienced was not being able to set up how the tsheets would print out. This became an issue at one point where each timeline was in a very small box, and our method of processing these forms needed more room for notations. Luckily, others must have complained because they changed it back quickly to the original formatting.

Ruthie from Southwest Entrances, Inc.

Easily track time (in live time)

We were having issues knowing where the guys in the field were when we needed to, now without making a phone call or sending an e-mail, we know right where they are. This has made the on the spot scheduling simpler as well as cut down on the overtime (needed or not).

Pros

That with just a couple of clicks by the techs in the field they let me know what job they are on and how long they have been there. I like that from the office when in the "Who's Working" tab, I see everyone that is on the clock, what job they are on and how long then have been on the clock. (Watching for overtime).

Cons

When the techs choose a customer from the list they have to select a location (and that is an extra click for them, and they are not always able to locate the location they want, so the time sheet does not exactly match up with billing. But, once approve time sheets are synced in QB it is a simple fix.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

It all comes down to getting the most information with the least effort from the field workers. If it is easy for their use, they are more likely to use it, which then provides the updated information to the office. While using the free trial, the customer support was above & beyond. Always responding within minutes if I had an issue or question. Still we receive the same great customer support.

Melanie from Golden State Power, LLC

Industry: Renewables & Environment

It Gets the Job Done

I like the product. It tracks employees time, allows you to track their location, you can easily run reports based on jobs, pay period, employee, etc. The price is economical. I believe there are probably more features than I am aware of because they are not easily discovered.

Pros

I appreciate the location tracking and ease for my employees of clocking in from their phone. I like that I can see who is clocked in at a glance of my screen.

Cons

There are some issues with the time tracking being reliable. My employees often report that they have been clocked out by the app and also the auto clocking back in after a lunch break sometimes works and sometimes does not throwing off their time sheet.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

It coordinates with Quickbooks which we also use.

Miguel from Imperial Construction

Great Product!

Pretty great. Awesome customer support. Saves us a lot of time.

Pros

I like how easy it makes tracking our employee's hours and even their locations. The UI is pretty simple on the user side, which is awesome since some of our employees aren't too technically savvy.

Cons

Not necessarily cons, but some suggestions: When an employee clocks in at the wrong location, they often continue clocking in at the same location for the rest of the week as it defaults to that location. It would be great if we had the option to edit multiple entries at once instead of having to change the location/other inputs on them one at a time. The general ability to edit multiple entries or create multiple entries would save a lot of time! Another thing is, I love the ability for our employees to attach photos, but you have to same them one by one for the time being. It would be great if for every employees weekly approval, there was a "download all attachments" button. It would be even better if there was options for how the downloads would be sorted. For example, Billy has 10 photos this week and has been at both Project X and Project Y throughout the week. When I click download attachments, the attachments would automatically be sorted into a folder for that specific job, and then within that folder it would be further sorted into folders by date.

Paris from Quince Imaging

Report Help!!!

Well today I want to give Kudos to So Young because I called in with an issue running a timesheet report and we were disconnected and that wasn't a proplem because as I was trying to call her back, So beat me to it by calling me back 1st. I really appreciate that because I do not have a lot of time to make calls as I am the only HR personnel at my company so time is very valuable. Kudos to So Young and Thank You for being there for me.:-)

Pros

It's a very personal software and the customer service team on the HRIS side as well as the Payroll side are Awesome!!!

Cons

It seems as if everybody tend to have the same problem on my payroll week and that can make it difficult during crunch time.

Reasons for Choosing TSheets

TSheets really tailor to smaller companies that need extra attention.

Lindsey from Golden Floor

Easy to Use and Great Functionality

Overall, we are very happy with TSheets.

Pros

Owning a construction business and having the majority of our employees in the field, we needed a system that is both user friendly, works remotely, and offers good ver functionality. Tsheets has been a great solution for our employees to clock in and out, as the capability to be downloaded onto their phone and therefore it goes everywhere with them. Beyond that, the GPS capability has been great when tracking drive time and any changes in job location. We also use Tsheets for the schedule. Our employees can easily access this schedule and get all the info they need. Above all, Tsheets works with Quickbooks and timecards can be directly uploaded to Quickbooks, as well as all the customers synced to track job costing. Tsheets has been a great solution for us.

Cons

The GPS tracking system is not completely fool proof. By using additional applications, the GPS can be altered to reflect employees at the job site, when indeed they are not. After talking to customer service about this, the only way to access further information is through the employees phone directly.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 5,419 reviews