Browse Safety Reports Reviews

Jake from Pure Power Contractors

Industry: Utilities

One Report

We used Excel and it was inefficient and difficult to add photos. Safety Reports simplified the reporting by allowing us to use one report for everyone. The ability to take it to the field and add photos is a big plus.

Pros

Being able to customize reports for different contractors is invaluable. Also, choosing the categories for each phase of the job simplifies it use.

Cons

It can be cumbersome to create your own categories. However, support is happy to take our information an create them for us.

Response from Safety Reports

Replied November 2019

Jake, when customizing our checklists, we allow you to create yes/no responses (hat appear in the report and you get to add an automated recommendation, which other apps don't offer. We also let you add regulatory standards and create a web link to the standard. There's definitely a lot going on in the customization page. However, based on your comments, we'll challenge our app developers to make the process a little more intuitive. Until then, our support staff is available to assist as needed. Thanks so much for the feedback!

Ken from Rock Spring Contracting

Rock Spring Contracting Review of Product

Very happy. Customer service is top notch and I can email with a simple question and get a very quick personal response.

Pros

Audits are by far used the most. The ease of use is amazing. User friendly.

Cons

Besides the image capture capabilities of compressing photos from 16:9 to 1:1 (photos look bad), I'd have to say the algorithms used in the Injury side, are not correct and need corrected.

Reasons for Choosing Safety Reports

They did not have some capabilities for including other responsible parties.

Reasons for Switching to Safety Reports

The system we made did not work to it's full potential because it was TOO customizable. We essentially broke the system and their algorithms.

Response from Safety Reports

Replied June 2021

Ken, thank you for taking time to review our app! The positive comments are very much appreciated! With regards to photos, we have some updates coming later this summer that will greatly enhance the ability to upload photos. In the meantime, if you change your camera settings to 1:1 ratio or 4:3 when taking photos in the app, the photos won't be distorted. Again, this would be a short-term fix until we get the updated version to the app store. Feel free to contact your support rep if you have any questions. Thank you!

Michael from Paint Ninja LLC

Ok for the money

Kinda have me a good outline for safety

Pros

Its pretty easy to useno real complaints

Cons

Glitches quite a bit on most Apple divides

Hillary from Paragon Safety Group

The Best Auditing Tool

Overall experience is excellent. Outstanding product and customer service.

Pros

Safety Reports software is easy to use and very intuitive. We have used other softwares out there to complete inspections, and Safety Reports is by far the best. The quality of the reports we are able to produce is impeccable, and the analytics we can provide to our clients is extremely valuable.

Cons

There are really no cons, but it would be nice to have more reporting capabilities.

Reasons for Switching to Safety Reports

The reports were inferior compared to Safety Reports and iAuditor's customer service was very poor.

Response from Safety Reports

Replied April 2021

Thank you for taking time to provide this review! We really enjoy working with you and your team and greatly appreciate the positive feedback! With regards to more reports, we are looking at adding new reports, especially with regards to year-over-year reporting. But, if you have specific examples of reports you need, please contact our support team to let us know. Thank you!

David from Diversified Construction Safety, Inc.

Safety Reports Time Saver

My team performs approximately 100 site inspections per month. I review each inspection before it is sent to the client. The system is fast and efficient. In addition, I sometimes have clients that have projects out of state, I will locate a safety consultant in the area to assist me with the project. Part of the criteria is, "do you use Safety Reports?" More often than not, the consultant does and that maintains continuity with my reporting process to the client. The consultant's use of Safety Reports is a huge factor in my decision to utilize their services.

Pros

I use this program as an educational tool on the site. Many times I'm asked "where did you get that standard from?" Safety Reports provides the standard as a reference for the client. I used to cut and paste reports, this program has streamlined my reporting system and provides a professional detailed report to the client.

Cons

Nothing to really complain about. The system is very easy to use, if there is a problem, customer support immediately addresses the issue.

Response from Safety Reports

Replied June 2021

David, thank you so much for taking time to review our app! Very much appreciated!

Chris from Dickey Hinds Muir Incorporated

worth every penny

Pros

The overall program is filled with information divided into subsets that make the audit process very easy. All items in the audit are backup with a link to the OSHA standard which is extremely beneficial if you need to defend your position on any negative findings. When the audit is complete all items that weren't checked are deleted from the form leaving you with a nice and to the point report that can be sent to whoever needs a copy

Cons

The only think I can say that I would change is the price. But as it says in the title this program is worth every penny

Response from Safety Reports

Replied June 2021

Chris, thank you very much for the great review! We're especially happy to hear that you find our app easy to use...we work hard to make it as intuitive as possible! Thank you!

Cindy from Rosendin

Safety Reports

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is extremely user friendly. Many reports that you can choose from and obtain certain trends based on Jobs, individuals, etc. Customer service from Safety Reports is TOP NOTCH! EXCELLENT! Safety Reports goes above and beyond to accommodate to our company's needs.

Cons

I feel what can be improved would be making it simpler to make changes. Example would be have access to revise the user's credentials so when it comes close to the expiring date, I can go and revise that information on my own rather than requesting it be done.

Response from Safety Reports

Replied April 2021

Thank you Cindy for taking time to provide us with such positive feedback! It is greatly appreciated! With regards to having an option to revise a users' credentials, we will discuss that with our Development Team to see what, if any options, are available to improve this function. Thank you!

Jonathan from Starkweather & Shepley

Safety Reports

it's amazing and makes life in the field or office much easier and better.

Pros

The best part of Safety Reports is the easy or use and the customer service! There team keeps the product fresh and up to date with standards. They are regular updating the OSHA/ DOT and other regulations to match the new ones as well as make it easy to check on regulations VIA the app for clarification. Finally the team at safety reports is amazing at helping you set up inspections, add items and keeping you working. Safety Report is a tool that makes your life easier and is simple to use but provides a very nice, clean professional report.

Cons

I have found no downfalls to this product

Response from Safety Reports

Replied July 2021

Wow, thank you so much for this terrific review! Your positive feedback means so much to us here at Safety-Reports! Thank you!

Russell from COTA

Great product!

This product is set up to meet the needs of a safety professional, but easy to use for others. The report you can generate are easy for non-safety people to understand.

Pros

The ability to customize almost everything to meet our needs. The customer service is truly outstanding!

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like about this software. Anytime I struggle with something all I have to do is call or email support and they do everything they can to help with whatever issue I am having.

Response from Safety Reports

Replied May 2021

Thank you for taking time to review our system! It's very much appreciated! We especially like to hear positive feedback on our support team they work hard every day to establish a personal relationship with our customers. Our philosophy has always been, we're big enough to serve you, but small enough to know you and that seems to be paying off. Thanks again for the feedback!

Michael Schirtzinger from Health & Safety Sciences, LLC

Awesome Safety Program

Pros

I have used Safety Reports for several years. It is easy to use and user friendly. Safety Reports has a top of the line support staff that has helped me on a number of occasions. I would highly recommend this product to other safety professionals.

Cons

I have not found a con with Safety Reports. I am very satisfied with the software.

Response from Safety Reports

Replied April 2021

Thank you Michael for the awesome review! We greatly appreciate you taking time to provide us with such positive feedback on our safety applications!

Robert from Coleman-Adams Construction

Safety Reports Review

I have been using Safety Reports for roughly 5 years and it's a huge part of our safety here at Coleman-Adams. Everyday audits are hands down the best and can track weekly, monthly and yearly reporting as you wish. Top 10 positive and negative reports monthly. It's a must have for any organization that pushes SAFETY. This is the missing piece in the safety field if you're not using this app. By far the best safety inspection app on the market. This app will let you achieve safety compliance and change your safety culture.

Pros

Everything, easy to use, easy set up, monthly reports and data is outstanding great customer service. Overall a great app. If you don't have this app you are missing a huge piece of your safety program.

Cons

No Cons at all with this software. There is nothing not to like with this app.

Response from Safety Reports

Replied November 2019

Robert, thank you for the terrific review! So glad that Safety Reports can play a part in helping to maintain such a strong safety culture at Coleman-Adams!

Tyrone from Vensure Employer Services

From the Field

The best thing I see when using the app is the trend tracking

Pros

Easy to put reports together when always moving.

Cons

Sometimes adding a document would aid in the report but the camera will only show partial.

Reasons for Switching to Safety Reports

Lag time for customer service

Response from Safety Reports

Replied November 2019

Tyrone, we've recently added a new feature that lets you attach PDF documents when submitting reports. Works from both the mobile app and the desktop version. We'll have your support rep reach out to you to show you how it works. Thanks for the feedback!

Michael from AbbVie

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

EHS Inspections

This product saves me so much time, when I'm done with my inspection I send back to myself to look for any typos, install the boarders around the pictures, then send out to the responsible party. I have received positive feedback about the finished product, ease of reading the report, and the feature to generate metrics.

Pros

The talk to text is a great feature, uploading pictures to the report, drawing arrows or circling the issues, tons of questions that cover everything A-Z, OSHA standards referenced in the report, cover letter, summary report feature, corrective actions tracking, link goes to responsible party to close open items, generating reports, setting up automatic monthly reports, tracking top ten negative & positive trends, separation of different sites/locations

Cons

I send reports back to myself and input a red or green, sometimes yellow border around the pictures for the person reviewing the report to identify the concerns right away.

Response from Safety Reports

Replied May 2021

Michael, thank you so much for the positive feedback! With regards to colored borders around the photos in the reports, we can look at adding that as an option in a future release. I think that would be a great feature that our other subscribers would enjoy. Thanks again for the feedback!

Victor from City of Rocky Mount

Best time saver

The tech support helped me modify my ratings scale from 0-5 to OSHA level fines. This quantified the severity of my findings.

Pros

The time it saves me during a safety inspection. The depth, the details included as part of my final report leaves no room for doubt. This software includes links to OSHA standards, recommendations to accompany my pictures and captions.

Cons

I have no comments to submit at this time.

Reasons for Choosing Safety Reports

I was using MS-Excel to create Plan-Do -Check-Act accountability spreadsheets and a MS-PowerPoint to present my findings which ended up a dense product to pass through e-mail. This process took hours to days to complete. Your software cuts that time down to 2 hours maximum for fine tuning and processing.

Dan from Lunda

Safety Reports- the best around

We are in compliance with safety reporting per site owner requirements

Pros

I like the OSHA references at your finger tips Quick easy customizable platform Easy to use and easy to train end users

Cons

Pictures could be better quality when viewing in PDF after submission

Easy navigation Osha reference

Response from Safety Reports

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much for the review, it's greatly appreciated by all of us here at Safety Reports! With regards to photos in our reports, we are working on rolling out a new photo editing tool for our apps later this year that should greatly enhance photo quality. Stay tuned! Thanks again for your feedback!

Pat from LAAP, Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

Safety Reports Review

Had searched for several years for this and am completely satisfied

Pros

Customer support are always available to assist and easy to use the app

Cons

Nothing I do not like about Safety Reports

Much better product

Response from Safety Reports

Replied June 2021

Pat, thank you for taking time to review our system! Very much appreciated! And thank you for your continued support of Safety Reports over the years!

Les from Safetyman Consulting

Great Software for consultants

I have been working with this program for a couple of years now, as a consultant, this makes and saves me a lot of time doing reports. Support is great. Look forward to working with them for a long time.

Pros

Easy of use and great support

Cons

Lacks easy of adding additional questions.

scott from Brooks Safety Solutions

Daily reports

Pros

Customer like . Great tracking system for opened issue. easy updating closing out issues

Cons

Seem to have bugs. My team keeps having issues. Black page on preview. locks up. Photoo drawing keeps not working.

Reasons for Choosing Safety Reports

AGC was using it and liked it. I tried it and liked it.

Reasons for Switching to Safety Reports

Tracking of opened safety issues

Response from Safety Reports

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the feedback Scott. Sometimes issues like what you described happen when "permissions" aren't set properly in the app. We'll have your Support Rep reach out to you and provide assistance.

Nancy from Bailey Safety

Safety Reports success

Customers enjoy the immediate feedback and professional appearance of our audits. Being able to have the standard included in the audit is great.

Pros

Easy to do

Cons

Timestamp is not correct

Response from Safety-Reports.com

Replied November 2017

It appears the time-date stamp is reading Central time zone where our servers are located. We'll work with the developer to see what can be done to reflect your local time zone. Thank you for your feedback! The time-date stamp issue has been fixed with the release of Version 6.0 and should now read the time zone of the mobile device that is used to do the inspections.

Troy from Ascent

Safety Reports Review

Pros

Safety Reports has always been my go-to. Steve, Eric, and the Safety Reports team produce unparalleled support that is key factor in keeping our business operations running smoothly.

Cons

No cons with the current product. Any issues have been addressed.

Response from Safety Reports

Replied April 2021

Wow, thanks for the excellent feedback! From all of us here at Safety Reports, we can't thank you enough for partnering with us over the years! We look forward to many more!

Mark from Boston Water and Sewer Commission

Industry: Utilities

Great App

Pros

This App is user friendly and has transitioned the way we capture and report data to our field superintendents, Executive Director and Board Members. Having the ability to review the standards has made the daily toolbox talks more efficient.

Cons

To date, we have no complaints as this product has exceeded our expectations.

Travis from CR Meyer & Sons

Usability

It has created a better experience for our folks around the auditing process as they are more engaged in the process. It also forces them to show their follow up in the corrective actions area.

Pros

The usability in the field. The app is easy to work through and gives an almost instant report to those that need it which is greatly appreciated.

Cons

The ability for the application to upload information or to move between categories while there is little to no internet service on the phone. It forces me to go elsewhere and update the information and then come back to my previous area. Corrective actions reports don't readily resend to open items - an administrator must resend them.

Reasons for Switching to Safety Reports

The older product was not functioning or able to be updated in a timely process. It was also very "clunky" to work.

Response from Safety Reports

Replied November 2019

Travis, we have an offline mode that allows you to conduct inspections when there's no cellular or Wi-Fi available. We also have a way to automate the corrective action email reminders using "Scheduled Reports" in your Admin Account. Your support rep will reach out to you today and provide assistance. Thank you!

RICK from PALMER AND SICARD

A great tool!

Pros

The App is very easy to use. I like the ability to add photos and narratives right on site. I can complete the inspection and send the report before I leave the job site. Very efficient and user friendly.

Cons

We don't really have anything negative to say about the product

MIKE from Benfield Electric

Safety-Reports beats them all

Educating or employees and less OSHA violations!!

Pros

Ease of use and price. They also continue to improve.

Cons

There are none, they continue to improve the ease and quality of their product.

Reasons for Choosing Safety Reports

It was the best for my money.

Response from Safety Reports

Replied May 2021

Thank you Mike for taking time to review our app! It's greatly appreciated!

Andrew from Manganaro Midatlantic

Manganaro Midatlantic

The checklist is easy to use and navigate, customizable to our needs. Steve and Erik provide excellent service and respond in timely fashion. A few quirks could be changed to improve the app further (ie correcting dates on the Corrective Action tracking, so that dates align with date of inspection, not the date the report was made or updated.) Performance tracking data is very cool, would be even cooler to have more variables to search through (ie correlating with specific foremen or jobsites). Overall, we love the app, and look forward to making it even better in the future.

Response from Safety-Reports.com

Replied February 2015

Andrew, thank you very much for your review. With regards to Corrective Action Tracking, we're in the middle of working on several enhancements that will be available this spring or summer that will address the issue that you noted. With regards to tracking observations by foremen, jobsites, etc., the system can do that as long as the information is included when the reports are submitted. I'll reach out to you to set up a demo to show you how this works. Again, thank you for your review!

Beatrice from Pan-Pacific Mechanical

Use of Safety Reports

love the program, ease of use, training documentation and scheduling, looking forward to utilizing the program more and more.

Pros

the implementation of the OSHA standards and the Cal-OSHA standards integrated in the safety reports along with best practice or suggestions that are correctly lined up.

Cons

the pictures do not come out clear once attached to the program, do not know if it attributes to the changing to a pdf from a jpg, but they are obscured and blurry

Response from Safety Reports

Replied April 2021

Hi Beatrice, thank you for taking time to review our app. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback! Regarding the photos, we are implementing new software later this year that will eliminate issues with photo clarity. But, in the meantime, when using the app, if you set your device camera to a ratio of 3:4 or 1:1 this will eliminate any distortion and improve photo clarity. We find that most cameras default to 9:16 ratio and when we resize the image for your report, it can be distorted and lose some clarity. If you need assistance, please contact your Support Specialist at Safety Reports. Thank you!

Pedro from Balfour Beatty Infastructure

Safety Report App

Pros

Very easy to guid through and input photos for documents and narrative.

Cons

I don't have to much to con about. I believes that adding a few more items in certain formats will better assist each individual audits.

Stanley from City of Raleigh Water

Great product

Very positive

Pros

Ease of use and technical support. I like that that the app is constantly being improved and adjusted with customer recommendations and needs

Cons

I had to wait for it to reach IOS platform

Pricing and technical support

Mike from Norfolk Iron and Metal Company

Industry: Warehousing

Amazing Product

This product has revolutionized how we perform our monthly, quarterly, and annual warehouse safety inspections. We have also utilized this product to assist us in doing "best practice" safety audits and surveys of our employees and their current processes. The way you can add or delete certain checklists have made it virtually limitless on the possibilities of use with a multitude of different companies. If you are looking for a program that provides detailed reports of your inspections, the ability to look at trending issues, or even a way to get more employees involved in your safety programming, then this program is what you need! I would highly recommend this program to any company looking to improve their safety inspection process, reporting, and tracking of concerns or trends in your organization. The best part is that there is no more searching through pages of regulations! Each inspection item has the direct link to the OSHA regulation for that specific section. And Safety Reports staff do an excellent job at updating those standards in their system as soon as OSHA releases the final rulings! Thank you Safety Reports!

Pros

Ease of use

Derrick from Topping Out Inc.

Unbelievable App!!

The app is wonderful! It is easy to use, very customizable, and has a lot of good information at the tips of your fingers! I'll never go back to paper inspections!

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Can sometimes take a little bit of time to fill out

Jared from Choate Construction Company

Construction Safety Inspections

The team at Safety-Reports has developed a program that can be as intricate as needed while also being very user-friendly and efficient. Using the available features, it allows our superintendents to input a vast amount of detail and information allowing people who are not always on site a chance to see an in-depth shot at how the job is progressing. The Corrective action tracking and Responsible party features are extremely useful in tracking and logging negative and more importantly the positive observations on site. The customer service and the relationship(s) the team creates are second to none. I highly recommend their system to any construction company that is interested in a set-up that is extremely user-friendly that also provides any data analytics needed.

Jason from Harris Davis Rebar

High quality App

It is easy to use and makes auditing look so professional. Easy to add pictures and labels to them. I actually look forward to sending audits to the safety professionals we subcontract for.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

A lot of stuff that doesn't apply to scope of work.

February 2015

Ralph from Hueber-Breuer Construction Company, Inc.

Review of Program by Safety Manager

We have been using the Safety Reports program for more than six months and we are extremely pleased. The reports are comprehensive and reference the relevant sections of the regulations, yet are easy to read, making them very effective with management, our superintendents and our sub-contractors. Implementing this program has instituted a renewed focus on safety in our company. Of equal importance is the exceptional customer support, both in terms of availability and commitment to solve any problems that arise or requests we have made to tailor the program to our needs. As with any new program, we did experience some challenges in implementing the program, but these were quickly resolved by the staff at Safety-Reports. Excellent program!

Todd from Fab Lite

Industry: Furniture

Safety Inspecton APP

Pros

user friendly,can customize to certain locations,

Cons

Have not found anything the email reminders are great

Byron from HDR, Inc.

February 2015

Safety-Reports.com is a good tool for job site safety audits.

Our company uses the compliance reporting tool and it is a big help. The report comes out in a nice word document. The management team is able to get the report via e-mail. It is great to be able to get the report out the day of the audit and have any open hazards being addressed as soon as possible. You are able to word on reports from your computer or have the app on your phone. So if you have a little down time you setup a future report or work on completing a report on the go. I have to give Safety-Reports.com a pat on the back and would recommend the program to anyone.

Response from Safety-Reports.com

Replied February 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Marc from IES Commercial

Great app!

Safety-Reports is a wonderful app. We use it to manage not only our general site inspections, but also have worked with their staff to have them customize our application to other areas of our work. The ability to have the data in real time and use photographs to be able to visualize the situation has really aided us in how we address potential hazards. Having the app customized to our specifications has made it even more functional for us than we ever anticipated.

Response from Safety-Reports.com

Replied February 2015

Always great to get positive feedback! Thanks so much!! Glad the system is working well for you!

Keenan from Sardis Secondary School

Great safety management system!

Pros

Safety inspection app is a wonderful application that allows you to manage safety inspections with an affordable app. The application is supported on mobile devices which makes it convenient to use when out and about. Tracking of observations can be reported and analyzed. Safety Inspection App is really good!

Cons

One small issue with the Safety Inspection App is that it had some minor bugs and glitches when using the app. Everything was solved when I restarted the app though.

Brandon from Wells Fargo

BPC - SR

Pros

Safety Reports has a nice UI for submitting forms whenever incidents occur. Its fairly seemless, and our team appreciated the customization options for forms.

Cons

It isn't as responsive as other form submission apps.

Response from Safety Reports

Replied May 2021

Brandon, we really appreciate you taking time to provide a review of our software! It is much appreciated. Also, please know that an updated version of our Forms App will be released in the near future with additional enhancements and features, so stay tuned! Thank you!

nice and quick

Pros

I enjoy how simple and easy to use this app is which makes doing a onsite safety inspection quick and easy.

Cons

It was a very simple setup and I didn't feel like it was worth the money especially since we have a l in one software that we use that already does this.

February 2015

Derrick from Davis Erection, a division of Topping Out Inc.

Safety-Reports.com

We have been utilizing the Safety-Reports.com app for a few years now and have been completely satisfied with it. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The data that has been captured has allowed us to identify some leading indicators, which in turn has improved our overall safety statistics. We would highly recommend this app to anyone in the safety inspection world.

February 2015

Marc from R.C. Fabricators, Inc.

February 2015

Wonderful tool for safety dept.

This product saves time and gives a score value. It also features grafts and top ten positives and negatives for individual company's. I find owners enjoy graphs on improvement & disappointments so they know where to work harder on there safety programs. It is hard to use as a fair scoring for incentive's because individuals cant be graphed groups can but that gets messy at times

Scott from Roloff Construction

Big Asset For Construction Safety

I have been using the Safety-Reports program for about a year and a half and it has been a great help to performing job site inspections and communicating the results to project supervisors. Program can be customized to meet our needs and summary reports are clear and to the point.

Response from Safety-Reports.com

Replied February 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Glad the system is working out so well for you!

Randy from Axcet HR Solutions

Excellent product

Safety Reports has saved me a ton of time and the ease of use and the professionally composed cover letter is awesome. Anytime I have had an issue (usually user error) the support team has quickly helped me with a solution. If you don't like spending endless hours creating your own reports, this is the product for you.

Cindy from Professional Safety Solutions

Safety Reports

Using for over one year. Has great checklists to review at sites. Not always easy to get internet connection where we travel, so use as secondary after walk construction sites. Have worked with Safety Reports Staff and had great service for changes and recommendations on the set up of the software.

Ryan from IES Commercial

Great app and great support!!

Safety Reports has given us the customization and ease of deployment to make this a very useful and accepted tool. Our guys love the tutorials and customer support! The people at Safety Reports continually improve the app to just make it even greater!

Paul from Owen Industries

Safety-Report Survey

I find the product very good, am still getting acquainted with the product. The use of the product depends on the level of passion, expertise in auditing, the level of responsibilities, and also an understanding of how the various reports can be used.

Pros

checklist of regulations

Cons

need more details and examples of uses for each type of report at the admin level. uses for tracking, presenting to management,

Jim from Black Hills Corporation

Great tool for facility inspection.

It is simple to complete an inspection with this program. I'm able to give the supervisor a simple report complete with pictures and a detailed report for our files to document everything I checked plus proof where I was and when.

February 2015

Jeffery from Greater Omaha Packing Co.

Best Safety App

I can not say enough about this app, it has taken the paperwork completely out of doing audits, its fully customization to fit our specific needs and the customer service is outstanding.

Response from Safety-Reports.com

Replied February 2015

We really appreciate the positive feedback! Thanks so much!!!

Adam from National Safety Services

Great app-far superior to I Auditor

This program has saved me so much time! My clients are very pleased with the end reports as well. I've shown this to a number of colleagues who have been searching for an easy to use auditing program.

Nick from Rosendin Electric

Safety reports evaluated

Love the program all of my safety professionals use it and think very highly of it. The program is very easy and user-friendly, also able to work with the administrator to modify some of the reports.