Browse EZOfficeInventory Reviews

Marvin from JohnsonRauhoff

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

Pros

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Cons

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Duane from Mode Events

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

Pros

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Cons

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied September 2020

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Paul from Waterford Consultants

Industry: Environmental Services

Real-Time Inventory Management

Very easy and fast to use

Pros

I really like the mobile app which allows inventory adjustments in real-time while in the field. A QR code can be scanned for specific inventory and I just enter the amount to be removed from my inventory. Adjustments can also me made by signing into my account on a pc or tablet. Real-time inventory is always accessible and adjustments are easily made. EZOfficeInventory is a simple, accurate and fast way for me to adjust and track my inventory.

Cons

The only thing I do not like is that it is fairly easy to subtract inventory for the wrong location.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied October 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that EZOffice is working well for you and helping you with your operations. We have also noted your complaint and have escalated it to the relevant team. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com in case you need help or have more feedback. Our customer success team would be glad to address your queries.

Ashlee from Partnerships in Community Living

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms

Pros

It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

Cons

I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied August 2020

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at support@ezofficeinventory.com and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

Dean from DBS-Projects

It's good to know what we have and where it is !!

Although not very cheap we decided to have the full version after using the trial, the cost could be offset by one item not getting lost or several not being abused as they could be

Pros

We really like knowing where items are, where they have been, and who has used them, it not only reduces losses but we also believe it reduces abuse of items as staff know they have to return an item and need to return it in good condition

Cons

Sometimes the capture of the barcode is difficult but that could be user error, overcome by manual searching

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

We prefered the feel of it and took a vote in the office, it was a clear winner for our needs

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied July 2021

Hi Dean, thank you for your kind review. We are glad to know EZOfficeInventory is working well for you. Regarding the barcode scanning issue, a Solutions Consultant will reach out to you to figure out what is causing that.

Joel from Wheaton Collage

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

Pros

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Cons

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Best value for the money compared to other products considered.

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory

our old software was incredibly slow and they went out of business.

Lucas from ECM Global Measurement Solutions

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Pros

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Cons

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Cost and recommendation from x-employee now working at iRobot.

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory

Ease of use and to consolidate spreadsheets.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied March 2020

Hi Lucas, We hope to find you in good health. We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history. Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we would love to assist you.

George from Key Tower LLC

Good for your first inventory system and money!

The implementation phase was a complete disaster. I was never offered the option to have EZ do the implementation and planning. The phrase: The system is smart and will teach you was used quite often. While the system in somewhat intuitive the initial set up should be done by EZ to show a brand new user its capabilities. Once I got in touch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], everything improved. My first support person was from Asia, making her available hours very inconvenient and have to wait 24+ hrs for a response. We are still working on getting a few glitches out and customizing how we want to system to work for us.

Pros

Easiness of use, unlimited users for lower cost than other softwares.

Cons

Some of the functionalities are limited or have to be built. Not being able to customize based on needs.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

It seemed pretty easy to use during the presentation and the low entry cost into a inventory software that we currently didnt have.

Braden from Health Catalyst

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Pros

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively. I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Cons

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

For the groups feature and the depreciated value calculations.

raul from Denso

great product to control your inventory, and very handy interface using QR codes

Pros

I like: QR code usage for Check in and Check out equipment, friendly dashboard, personalized customer service and software flexibility.

Cons

The check in & check out options on the QR interface sometimes are confusing, the system does not send focused emails to a small group of users, out of this the SW does a great job.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

it was already used on my organization, and we were able to use it and try it out. we liked the customer service and the SW flexibility to adapt some features to our needs.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied September 2020

Hi Raul, Thank you for your time in explaining this issue to us. We can help you solve this confusion of using QR code for check in/check out purpose. You can also go to the alerts module and activate your preferred set of alerts for the users. How about we schedule a session and walk you through this to make the process convenient. Drop us an email at support@ezofficeinventory.com and your assigned solutions consultant will guide you through.

Aldo from AMCO

Review from EZOffice Inventory

my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

Pros

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

Cons

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

cost and benefits

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory

because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied December 2019

Hello Aldo, We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any queries in the future.

LAURA from Compass Bible Church

Easy to set up and use--PERFECT for us

We now have a great system for checking out our AV and computer equipment. There's no longer a mystery as to where equipment is at so we know how to contact when we are looking for an item(s).

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Great app. straight forward great customer service help

Cons

I haven't really found anything I haven't found anything.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

The cost was better, no need for expensive labels, easy to use and great support.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied June 2021

Hey Laura, great to know that its working well for you. Thank you so much for providing us with this amazing review. If you ever have any queries or feedback, please feel free to let us know about it at support@ezofficeinventory.com

Namil from SureVision Global Pty Ltd

Great Product for managing Inventory for Mid to Large size organisation

Overall experience of using this software is highly satisfactory and very happy with it. Will recommend it to anyone looking for a similar software.

Pros

I really like the Multiple Location inventory function. Also the statistics on the dashboard is helpful.

Cons

The Recurring service is something I am a fan of.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

It was at a better price range than other similar softwares. Also, it had all the functions we were looking for.

james from LMG

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

Pros

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Cons

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Firstly the price was a huge incentive to test it and the functionality and ability to customise it was what made us stick with it and increase its use within the company to cover more than the intended scope.

Steve from Arch Language Network

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

* We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery. * We can locate assets that have been Checked-out. * Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

Pros

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office. * Create a report for insurance claim after loss. * Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model. * Handles concurrent users and conflicts. * Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

Cons

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking. * Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen. * On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom. * Layout of asset display screen is not configurable. * Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used. * Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking. * All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

It was recommend to the owner of the company by the management mentor program he is involved with and, therefore, he thought it was wonderful before even looking at it.

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory

The owner of the company chose this product with no input from the IT or management staff.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied September 2019

Hi Steve, Thank you for your feedback. We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Thomas from Wilmette Public School District 39

Exactly what we needed

We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

Pros

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Cons

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Cost vs features. EZOffice was leaps and bounds ahead of the others in terms of what you get for the price.

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory

FileMaker wasn't doing what we needed. It was far too complex and confusing for new users.

Matthew from Austin Community College

Medium featured for a higher price

The platform is what it is and does what it does. I'm usually in constant contact with the vendor regarding feature enhancements and bug reporting, but I wish I didn't have to be. There are lots of features that are important to us, data that we need to see at specific times, customizations to the auto-generated emails, etc. that the vendor doesn't appear to be in a rush to implement. Really seems as though they didn't do market research on what end users need before developing the product. I also don't appreciate how the pricing works when adding additional assets. The price per asset seems to scale upward instead of downward as assets increase. Not sure why that is.

Pros

The tool does the basics, tracks assets and asset stock that is checked out to users.

Cons

There seem to constantly be bugs, data not loading correctly, reports showing the incorrect results, website not loading properly. These are all reported and fixed but the fact that these things continue to happen, show that there isn't enough QA done before releasing features.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied July 2021

Hi Matthew, Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your solutions consultant from our Customer success team will get in touch with you soon to discuss your concerns and create a plan to resolve your issues. Feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com in case of any need.

Eric from WithOthers

EZ Office Inventory for Audio Equipment Management

Pros

Very easy to add and organize assets that are part of our audio equipment inventory that we use at events. The barcode/labeling tools and notification email templates are also very helpful.

Cons

Our use case is slightly specific so we've had to create some workarounds to fit our process within the bounds of what EZ Office can currently do

Blake from University of Wisconsin-Madison

Great software for assett management

If you have a large inventory of items and aren't yet using an asset management program, I would highly recommend EZOfficeInventory. You will be surprised at how much easier it is to find things and keep track of information about each item.

Pros

The program does most everything I think an inventory/asset program should. The web-based access makes it very convenient to use. Assets can be entered in the system and checked out by users, reserved for future use, and checked in. The program allows items to be categorized and grouped for ease of searching, so even with a large inventory the program is very useable. For each item an owner can be assigned, its location can be entered, and documents and repair information can be uploaded. This is by no means a comprehensive list of features, though. I found the email alerts for returning checked out items when they are due to be very helpful.

Cons

I found the program was a bit difficult to use at first. For example, it took me a while to find how I could get a list of the items I had checked out, but once I had used the program more it is actually very easy to find things. I have noticed that sometimes the statistics on the main dashboard seem off; for example, it might say I have 0 assets checked out, when I actually have several checked out. Other than that, I haven't encountered any major software issues.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied March 2021

Hi Blake, thank you for that amazing review. We are continuously working to improve ourselves and make the software easier to use. We have designated solution consultants available to help you with the onboarding process. There are multiple widgets available on our customizable dashboard that you can change based on your needs. For examples the Assets Checked Out widget shows the total number of assets check out during the selected period and not how many total assets are checked out. If you need more clarity on our widgets and their functionality you can reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com. We'd love to help you out and make your experience even better

Michael from Triad Advisors, LLC

EZOfficeInventory is Truly Easy and a Great Product

This software has made the nightmare of who-has-what into a manageable task. We use it to track user equipment. We don't have a large inventory moving in and out since our product is services, not goods. We haze approximately 100 users and their hard drives, computers and phones are all tied to them for compliance and tracking reasons. EZOfficeInventory makes the task of managing the inventory and staff extremely simple.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. Pair this with a barcode reader and it sings. It's super easy to customize for our needs. the software is web-based for updates are instant and it can be used from a Smartphone or any PC.

Cons

This is is a small pick - I think the interface might be a bit more sleek and attractive. Perhaps the simplicity is needed to maintain speedy loading and access to the database. If that's the case, keep the looks and the speed.

Brian from SAB Construction LLC

Amazing Product - Highly recommend

It's been great. Great customer support, and we've been able to come up with ways to use it for tracking items and managing building materials inventory that we can now use the reporting capabilities to job cost.

Pros

The ease of use while having the flexibility to tailor it to meet the needs of our business, not modify our business to work with the product. Really the possibilities are endless and are limited to your imagination. The reporting capabilities are exceptional. Very robust, reliable, and essential service.

Cons

Not much I can think of. Any area that was of a challenge i contacted customer support and they either had an idea for a work around or incorporated my idea into future enhancements that ended up rolling out later.

Jessica from Delta School of Business and Technology

EZOffice Inventory System

We are beginning to solve many issues with EZOffice Inventory. The main solution is getting a hold of an inventory system that is growing daily. It allows us to track calibration paper work with each asset giving us alerts when one is due or is being returned from a vendor. This has helped not only our equipment department, but also our purchasing department.

Pros

This cloud based inventory system was implemented only 30 days ago and has already helped out our inventory department tremendously. It allows us to use QR Codes and bar codes seamlessly along with RF-ID tags linked back to each individual asset and/or member. Along with the ability to add in custom fields for inter company asset tracking, GPS tracking, custom system alert emails, and much more. Implementing EZOffice Inventory company wide was a breeze and end-user training was very simple! Cloud based so access is a breeze from anywhere as long as there is an internet connection. There is also an iPhone and Android app available with a build-it scanner for QR/BAR codes!!

Cons

The only CON, which can also be a PRO, is the fact the software is cloud based. Since it is cloud based, you will need an internet connection to use the software. Also, since it is cloud based, as long as you have an internet connection, you can fully utilize this software from any where.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied June 2019

Hi Jessica, Thank you for such as detailed feedback.

Matt from TOSC

Industry: Research

quick simple database

It has been good I do like the feel of the records. The overall design is not specifically set for my applications related to budgeting and information sharing. I make do with it. Hopefully the product will continue to develop and I will eventually have completely what I need

Pros

The multi user feature is very nice. We have about ten full time users on our phones and that is very productive.

Cons

The limited report generation with grouping and sorting is a problem. I off load the data to another database that I had built with the reports and view screens I need specifically. I am still working to get closer with EZ.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied March 2019

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a detailed review.

Josh from Mobilequbes

More than numbers!

I like it, still need to improve on notes add to system. Trying to see when Techs are interfacing with gear is our goal and we are confident EZ Office will make that happen.

Pros

EZ Office's scheduling and tracking of inventory maintenance was a true game changer for us. The on boarding team was great in making suggestions as to how to organize our processes!

Cons

Not intuitive of how we looked at our system and how EZ Office Views systems? Aligning their methodology was a challenge. For example in EZ Officer Location # ties everything together so working around that was initially a challenge

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Price was a driver but the multi functionality was the deal sealer for me.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied September 2020

Hey, Josh. We really appreciate the feedback for both our product and customer success team. We would love to get more details on how the location number made things difficult. For any other questions drop us an email at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we will guide you through.

Megan from La Porte County Public Library

Industry: Libraries

Learning More About This Product Makes Me Like It More

This is a great asset management software, especially if you get adequate training. Training is a must!

Pros

When I first started using this product, I didn't like it very much because I thought it was too hard to use for what I thought it was only capable of. However, I am seeing that it is capable of doing much more than what our organization was originally using it for. I am excited to see all the additional features that we can implement to make keeping an inventory of our supplies and assets more manageable and fluid.

Cons

I am rather concerned by the seemingly cumbersome use of this software. I do not find it very user-friendly or intuitive.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied April 2021

Hi Megan, thank you for taking the time out for this review. We are constantly trying to improve our product and we would love to talk to you and understand how we can improve the onboarding experience for new users and make it more friendly and intuitive. One of our solutions consultants will reach out to you.

Ike from Antioch College

Great Stuff

Pros

Dependable features. Does its job and does it well. Customizable.

Cons

If it could automatically generate a photo of the product (asset) you put into it, instead of manual input, that would streamline things quite a bit.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied August 2021

Hi Ike, Thank you for the amazing review. We're so glad that you're getting value out of the features of EZO. That's an interesting suggestion on the picture upload. Someone from our Customer success team will reach out to you to get more clarification on this. Meanwhile, feel free to contact us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if anything comes up!

Chris from LCBC

Industry: Performing Arts

EZOffice for Multisite Churches

Pros

From what I've used of this software, adding and editing assets and groups is super easy. Being able to integrate Excel into the process makes things so much smoother. The mobile app is almost as user friendly as the desktop version and is super helpful when being constantly on the move. We sticker all of our assets with a QR code that we can use within the app and it actually works.

Cons

The precise nature of adding and editing assets can be tedious sometimes, but it's not a dealbreaker. Sometimes the QR code scan feature can be picky. You have to be very mindful of where you put the actual sticker because it has to have to right amount of light and clarity to scan correctly.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied March 2020

Hi Chris, We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us. We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use the software and adding/editing assets was simple and smooth. Thank you for the compliments to our mobile application and we're happy the application was helpful even being constantly on the move. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we would love to assist you.

Elsa from Woolpert

Industry: Architecture & Planning

great Asset Management Tool

Pros

I like the ability to scan bar codes of assets to check them in and out or to manage them.

Cons

I haven't been able to compare it to other asset management software, but the one thing that I don't like is the that the system just floods my Email every time something is changed.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied October 2019

Hi Elsa, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. You can always unsubscribe from the emails if you don't want to receive any alerts from the system.

Freda from Gokada Rides Limited

Gokada Review

We use it to keep track of all our assets, when its time to stock up, and which member has what.

Pros

I like the alert features, the custom fields, the fact that you can attach pictures of documents.

Cons

Limited number of members.. When asset stock is checked out indefinitely to a user, (assets like boots and shirts) and we want to delete the member, probably because the person is no longer with the company, i can't delete them, because they have asset stock checked out to them. And these are not expected to be returned. This makes us have members that are no longer part of the company.

Garrett from Brand Networks, LLC

EZOffice makes asset management a once tedious task, suprisingly easy!

Pros

The ability to create customized reporting has simplified the process of surfacing data around our IT assets. It has saved us an immense amount of time when it comes time to audit our assets yearly.

Cons

The ability to bulk upload items from a .csv would be great!

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied August 2019

Hi Garret, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory! We are glad that EZOfficeInventory has simplified IT workflows in your organization.

Lily from Elite Dental Partners

Great Inventory Management System

Pros

Very easy to use and setup; ability to create custom fields; generates QR codes; has a mobile app for easy check-in check-out ability; uncluttered and accessible interface

Cons

The website needs a makeover, it's very plain

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory

Needed something more manageable and up-to-date

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied January 2020

Hello Lily, Thank you for taking out time to write us a review. We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and setup. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any queries in the future.

EZ and Awesome

Pros

EZ office is extremely easy to use. The best part though is how you can tailor fields to the needs of your company. Additionally, the customer support is quick at responding and wonderful to work with.

Cons

I have used EZ Office for almost three years now and there isn't anything I don't like about it!

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied January 2019

Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

September 2016

Jason from Big Machine Label Group

September 2016

Great product!

I started testing with an open source product. I then switched to EZO. The interface at first didn't seem as intuitive as I'd like, but I warmed up to it. I eventually decided to go with this product because it offered things that the open source alternative did not, such as better support and code that was well-tested.

Pros

Customized asset labels, Support, Cloud-hosting, intuitive smart importing (it allows you to match columns without having the correct column headers), public QR code scanning.

Cons

The website does not take advantage of larger monitors. I would like it to auto fit to the screen size, but instead the main portion of the page is centered on the screen and you are left to scroll left and right to see all of the content when instead it should all be shown on the larger screen without scrolling. I also think that 2000 assets is quite a low number to offer with the pro level support.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied September 2016

Thanks for your feedback Jason, we're in the process of updating the UI to take advantage of wide screen monitors. Please do reach out to support if you'd like to have greater than 2000 assets, we have corporate packages for needs exceeding the 2000 limit.

Holly from Rochester Institute of Technology

EZOfficeInventory is really EZ!

Really, this is great for basic inventory control. There is quite a variety of reports to run, was very easy to self-learn. I've only had to contact customer service a few times, and they are really awesome and responsive.

Pros

This software has a wide variety of inventory control features including barcoding, serial code tracking, and even has a webside APP, which is great for when we are offsite and for our remote locations. It is very easy to use, and in fact, with the free trial we were able to "try before we buy" .

Cons

There are no issues per say, though I will say that sometimes the appis a little loggy, but we do have a large inventory list to maintain, so not sure if that is the cause of it or not. It would be nice if when searching for the assets, it would bring up the closest spelling asset, sometimes I don't know how to spell a chemical correctly, but if it could autofill, that would help.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied December 2018

Hi Holly, Thank you so much for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. I've forwarded this to our product team and your account manager will reach out to you with details.

Ed from OMICRON electronics Corp. USA

Ed's Review.

Pros

being able to manage our demo pool with the software is great. assigning units to individuals helps us keep track of them. having the reminders for overdue units are also great. service due reminders are also great.

Cons

because we have some units that are with accessories it would be great if we could link them together so we know at all times what unit has which accessories with them. a better calendar view would be great. as well as a calendar view for events.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied June 2021

Thanks for the amazing review, Ed. Our 'Bundles' feature would fit perfectly with your requirement of linking your items together. We'll have someone from our customer success team reach out to you for further discussion on your concerns. You can also connect with us at support@ezofficeinventory.com

Sarah from Village Church

Life Saver

Pros

This software has saved us so much time and money! We were frequently in a state of buying things we already had, losing things we thought we had, making guesses at how to charge each of our business locations for the supplies they were using, and always losing control of our storage spaces. Everything has changed with the implementation of this software! We will be using it more and more to manage all of our inventory.

Cons

I find the app not very simple or intuitive to use. I wish it were more straightforward

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied September 2021

Hey Sarah! Thank you so much for this amazing review. Feedback like this is really encouraging for us to keep the quality of the product up and help our clients get maximum value out of the software. We're glad that EZOffice is working great for your organization. Good news is that our team is working on the complete revamp of the mobile app that will be rolled out early next year. Hopefully, it will address your concerns about the app. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com in case you have any queries.

DAVID from Birkbeck, University of London

EZ easy to use!

Quick lookup of assets when required.

Pros

Good layout, great asset management, QR code feature awesome.

Cons

Nothing really. Perhaps pictorial slideshow of assets.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied July 2019

Hi David, Thank you for your feedback! You can definitely view your assets in a pictorial view. For that you need to change your list view to the grid view where you will be able to see pictures of your assets.

Jamie from Warner media

Industry: Broadcast Media

Wonderful app

Wonderful

Pros

Ease of use, convent way to track gear Makes it easy to share gear

Cons

None, no complaints at all Happy to use

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied August 2020

Hey Jamie! Thank you for making our day. We are happy to hear this from you. If there's anything you would like to discuss regarding the system and your experience, feel free to let us know.

EZOffice Inventory Review

My overall experience with EZOfficeInventory has been great, it's a great software that is user friendly and it keeps a great record of time on task.

Pros

What I like most about the software is that it's user friendly!

Cons

What I like least is that it does not Calculate my time correctly as it relates to my vacation and sick hours.

Daniel from Revenue boosters

Inventory app

Sometimes it take a long time to load but for the most part it has outperformed its duties for what it was originally used for.

Pros

How easy it is to scan and choose where the part is going.

Cons

That you have to type the part name exactly like it is in the system in search to find it.

John from Birkbeck college University of London

Very easy and intuitive

Been extremely beneficial to the team in organising assets and managing our AV inventory

Pros

The QR code features for quick check in and out. Notifies team of Assets checked in and out via email. Works on mobile.

Cons

Can’t think of any negatives at present

Remy from Singapore Institute of Technology

Great App with Awesome Technical Support

Pros

The management of the Inventory and capabilites to implement for daily usage is easy. Implemntation using the system via Mobile app enhance ease of use.

Cons

No comments at present. So far no issue that cant be resolved.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied April 2021

Thank you for that amazing review. If you ever feel like you need help with the software or if you have any feedback for us do reach out at support@ezofficeinventory.com

Volen from Philadelphia Scientific

Great software need to be made more spelling flexibe

Good database, but you have to try different variations of the naming of the item you are looking for.

Pros

The software tracks with ease small or large items in a database. One can take and attach pictures of the items, which make it VERY helpful. Once an items is booked out, it is reflected in the inventory and indicates who exactly is using the asset currently. This is particularly helpful if you have a large number of portable measurement instruments or controllers.

Cons

The naming in the inventory has to be made more spelling-error correcting and flexible. So if you are looking for a multimeter, it should give hits e.g. in result of inputting the the words "meter" or "multi" and not *only* the word "multimeter" spelled out exactly.

Taylor from ERC

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

EZ office

EZO helps keep our inventory accounted for as it moves constantly. It also enables us to search in real time from the mobile app.

Pros

Ability to customize and best items, QR scanner

Cons

Mobile app can be difficult to use, search feature can be difficult

Matt from QAI

Pretty good experience so far

Pros

By far the best thing is the calendar option. It shows you what is checked out, what is available, and what is reserved. This is incredibly helpful for users to look at the availability for checking out devices. There's also an option for create "packages" or "bundles" - these two options basically allow you to link together multiple device/peripherals and check them out all at once instead of individually. There are also abilities to get as specific as you like with grouping and filtering to see what's available when. But by far the best feature is the calendaring option. I had searched for quite a while and couldn't find anything like it .

Cons

The import of excel sheets for mass check in and out is kind of annoying, but just a step you have to build into your workflow. So it's not to big of a deal. However, if this is going to be the route for the foreseeable future, I think using the excel sheets should be able to be used for creating packages too. This way we wont have to manually enter in each item in the package.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied June 2017

Hi Matt, Thank you for the detailed feedback. It has been communicated to our product team and they are evaluating your suggestions. If you are in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please reach out to our support team.

Randy from Radiant Church

Easy to Use and Intuitive

Pros

This software is absolutely incredible. From adding assets to adding users, I've never seen an inventory software that is as straight forward as this.

Cons

When you get over 100 locations/rooms, you no longer have the parent location listed when you add an asset. This leads to confusion as to which site that item belongs at.

Bill from Aviation & Aerospace

We use this to track our equipment and it works perfectly for our needs.

Pros

It keeps us all on the same page as far as where instrumentation is and what the current status is. Having the software online makes this very easy for everyone to see where things are in real time.

Kevin from Walters & Wolf

EZOfficeInventory review

We implemented the software over a year ago to start managing our assets, and it has helped tremendously. The integration with Zendesk alone has improved our response times significantly.

Pros

- Easy to create users/assets - Many options for reporting - Integration with Zendesk - Easy to import data for assets - QR codes for assets

Cons

- You can create duplicate assets which can cause confusion

Alan from Albert Einstein Academies

Excellent Inventory Tool

Has allowed us to find and track all of our Technology Assets.

Pros

We use it all the time. Easy to search our numerous assets.

Cons

I don't have any cons. It loads fast, has an intuitive interface, and is simple to use.

Thiago from Alecrim

EZ

Pros

Easy to manage small company inventory.

Cons

Sometimes the system get unstable. Also, some recent added items take a while to show o searches.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied March 2019

Hi Thiago, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.